• Pros

• "noting at all the service is very very very very slow "

• "I like the fact that it's easy to find email addresses and that I can download CSV file, which shortnes my manual work. Which is also great is that bounc rate is very low. "

• "I enjoy all aspects of this software with a few exceptions."

• Cons

• "It would be great to have a team feature. It’s not that great to share one account with all my colleagues."

• "The email validation is sadly not that great but a 10/10 for everything else."

• "Cannot name any of the cons. Thanx for your work, guys! "

Browse Snovio Reviews

Emmanuel from Pagepro

My honest opinion about Snovio

Pros

I've been using Snovio for the past 1 year and I must say its one of the best email generating apps out there. They also have a extremely fast and helpful costumer reps available to help you fix any problems you may have along the way. Over the course of a year that I've been a client, I've seen the addition of new features like the drip campaigns and an overall improvement of their service offerings. It's a 5* from me to the amazing team at Snovio

Cons

- The fact that you can pause and restart an email generation sequence - Stops working when you log out of your linkedin account on the browser on which its been installed

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thank you, Emmanuel for your kind words!

Can Be Valuable!

One of the many issues that we were able to solve with Snovio was being able to reach out to our alumni about fundraising and Snovio helped us get their emails through Linkedin. Although Snovio is not always accurate, it has been accurate many times and I think it has helped our work a lot. Considering the fact that it's free and there's nothing to lose, I'd reccomend giving it a try!

Pros

I think that Snovio has a lot of potential as it can be extremely valuable at times! What I really like about Sonvio is its compatibility with Linkedin and being able to get people's emails despite not being connected to them. It uses a database to figure out people's email addresses and this can be such a great tool for people who often need to cold call or reach out to other individuals that they may not necessarily be connected to. This was a great tool to use when reaching out to potential donors for fundraising programs for our school!

Cons

What I liked the least about this software was that it was not always reliable. There are often many instances when I get notifications that my emails did not go through because the email address that I received from Sonvio was not a real email address. This can be very inconvenient at times when I really need a proper email address. However, considering that this service is free, there is really no reason to complain.

Vaibhav from Accenture

Must have tool for finding emails

If you are into marketing and are in the constant need of verified business emails then you should give it a try.

Pros

I'm using this tool from the past few days and I am fully satisfied. Snovio offers the first 50 email checking for free and you can test it to decide if you want to purchase their premium plan. The tools give accurate emails that could not be found by a simple google search. All emails are verified and will hardly bounce. You can also use the bulk domain option and get verified emails in a "CSV" file.

Cons

Sometimes the application fails to provide verified emails although 90 percent of the time it does not happen, that 10 percent needs to be improved. The premium plans are expensive compared to similar products in the market.

Dave from Grain Edit

An impressive sales prospecting and outreach suite

Overall really happy with Snovio. Heres to more direct integrations!

Pros

Snovio quickly launched onto the scene and stole my heart. There are many sales outreach tools that offer email sequences, but Snovio is so much more than that. I love that I can take care of a good chunk of my prospecting and outreach process in one tool. Email verification, email searching and tracking in one dashboardyes please. My favorite feature is the visual workflow editor for drip campaigns. Most services have a text based interface hen working with campaigns. The fact that you can visually see the workflow is really big for me. Ive seen this done with Email marketing automation solutions for newsletters, but never for direct email outreach. Love it

Cons

My main issue is the lack of integrations. You can connect via Zapier to just about anything, but that can expensive. Direct integrations are usually better and allow you to do complex automations without additional cost.

G M Helal from SIFTLY

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best LinkedIn data scraper I have used

Those who is looking for a service to find emails(most people use this service for this reason) they should not use this right now. But if anyone has reason like me(have to handle thousands of data each day) they must consider this service as potential. I have tried many others scraper but honestly I liked snovio provided data mostly so far.

Pros

I have been using this service since 2017 to scrap LinkedIn profiles data. It's really helpful to scrap many information about targeted prospects very quickly. In my case I like this service mostly because it's saving my time.

Cons

The most highlighted feature here their corporate email finding ability. Honestly this service was great in 2018 but I can't believe snovio's provided emails till 2019 because they often provide those previous companies work emails, I believe they didn't update some functionality properly what should be improved.

Response from Snovio

Replied February 2020

Taras from Approval Studio

Great service for finding and tracking emails

We needed to find a way to gather statistics on how our advertising emails are doing and we came across Snovio Email Tracker that gives info about opens and link clicks in emails, in other words, it gives insight on how people are interested. Then, weve discovered there's a lot more of the platform and decided to buy. We figured out that we can use Snovio solutions for other purposes such as compiling lists of leads from various sources and sending our advertisements through automated Drip Campaign mailing option.

Pros

Snovio stands out because it gives you the opportunity to evaluate their possibilities before buying. None of the competitors offer completely free extensions like Email Tracker. This is the case when you get exactly what you paid for. Extended functionality allows you to build a whole marketing process from scratch. Truly affordable plans make it much more attractive.

Cons

Recently, we thought it would be handy for us to receive some kind of statistics reports from the Email Tracker and this has become available with the last update! Well done! We havent noticed other significant cons.

Robert from Studioetc

Snovio

Snovio keeps me productive and moving through my day. When Im having difficulty finding a contact in Snovio, then I check Hunter, Zoom, and other free sites. I have a background in searches and have good intuitive skills to get the correct point of contact

Pros

Ease of use: get URL and get your data including full names, titles, and usually valid email addresses. Another reason I use Snovio is due to the shear number of companies they have in their servers. Snovio is in my opinion the best value for my money hands down

Cons

Paging down until all potential emails are listed in order to search for specific name strings which can be then searched for using control find.

Helga from Newoldstamp

A nice affordable alternative to expensive lead generation tools

Pros

Firstly, I love Snovio for a set of instruments it provides. Thats really great and useful for professionals to have all the desired instruments under one roof. However, personally, I use it for lead generation. Here are a few reasons why Snov.io is a great solution for lead generation professionals: -quickness -accuracy -great search on LI (with lots of features you can read about in their knowledge base) -affordable pricing plans (compared to its competitors) -Chrome extension for both email finder and email verifier (and a few more) -Send email feature in the Chrome extension -free automatic verification when chrome extension is used -full profiles of found leads

Cons

In fact, would like to have an opportunity to generate leads with Snovio on Facebook too. Unfortunately, this feature is not available anymore. And I think it will never be released once again *sigh* (as far as I understood, this is due to the Facebook policy).

Evan from lorendo/deng

Great...and only getting better

Very, very solid platform and great value for the price.

Pros

It completely handles my outreach process! It sounds simple, but the amount of time that it saves is incredible. From getting and verifying email address to being able to completely run my outreach program from it is amazing. Two massive thumbs up!

Cons

The team is quick to help with any questions and my biggest gripes have already been fixed with updates to the software.

Response from Snovio

Replied June 2019

Thank you Evan!

Newaz from Marketing & Advertising

Great to find people's emails and for cold outreach

Snovio has allowed me to find people's email and send them a cold outreach. It's great for sales/marketing prospecting.

Pros

I love how this tool finds people emails and verifies them. You can find emails of top level executives. I think it's the best email finding tool. You can verify them and send out a cold outreach. The cold outreach emails is another functionality which I love. It's like running a drip campaign. You can set up your cold emails and set up the emails in a way if someone takes action then this email triggers.

Cons

Sometimes its not accurate then again, what tool isn't? I like the email sending tool but the UX could be better layed out. The boxes are kind of small.

Muhammad from Staffing and Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Perfect Data Scraping | Email Hunting

I am using this plateform from last 3+ years and its perfectly working for me.

Pros

Snovio is one of the world perfect plateform for data scraping and email hunting. It has many other features which are necassary for all peoples belong to Staffing industries.

Cons

No. This is world best software to use for data scraping and I am fully satisfied from it. I tried other software but no one can beat it at any price.

Reasons for Choosing Snovio

Its cheapest and easy to use on all famous social media platforms.

Bernardo from Sankhya

The prospect email search everybody wants

Pros

It's the most famous prospect email searching app on the market. The best part of it is searching for each person, not the whole company. You can use the name and last name for the email search, something that I have never seen on other programs. Also you can creat prospects lists, and look for not only the person email but the person linkedin too

Cons

The software sometimes blocks you to use multiple email on the same ip without paying. Sometimes the way they charges credits is abusive. The worst part of it is that the credits THAT YOU BUY expires in 1 month. So even if you paid, you cannot use it as you want, you have to do it in the time that they decide. Here on the company it even made us think about dropping Snov.io to other plataforms.

Response from Snovio

Replied July 2019

Alina from Lanteria

Snovio is our choice for email gathering

Snovio is valuable for us at this point. While very pleasant to use, Snovio also offers amazing output and functionality. It has become a natural part of what we do in a variety of cases.

Pros

Snovio is an outstanding platform for email contacts gathering and emailing. The whole workflow is thoughtfully built and intuitive. In just a few clicks, Snovio Email Finder saves professional contacts from LinkedIn and brings them to the web app where theyre safely stored and are ready for further management. From that point, it is really easy to set the emailing sequence to get in touch with a lot of contacts at once.

Cons

Hard to think of real conses. Although, one thing we would like to have is an option to tag (with custom and system tags) prospects and lists to bring some additional structure and enhance flexibility. Hope you have this under development in the nearest future!

Awesome features for Sales Navigator!

9/10

Pros

Snovio is always reliable. I have been working with a lot of email finders and they always lack one or another feature and it's frustrating. I was looking specifically for getting emails directly from the searches in Sales Navigator (most competitors have that option in LinkedIn searches but not within SN) and I WAS SO BLESSED to find out I could get all that with Snov.io Cheeeeers and thanks for having an option like this!

Cons

It doesn't show the most used email from each contact when you get a bunch of emails. Also, as an old user, I'd like to have the option to get discounts or a cheaper price to buy the yearly membership. I usually buy mines in Xmas or Black Friday when you have bigger promotions.

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for staying with us!

Nicole from Jaci LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Amazing Drip Campaign Tool

If you don't have any tool with a cold outreach and drip campaign, then is recommend to you

Pros

1) Cold Outreach Tool 2) Merging of marketing automation workflow with cold email outreach is a great idea 3) Create a fancy email campaign to be dripped to a new person that signs up is super easy

Cons

1) Not able to add images to email to showcase products 2) The interface is nice and easy to use but features are limited, for example, the step that allows you to "check" something (if this then that), called "trigger" on Snov.io only allows you to a) check if email is opened, or b)check if a link (any link, not a specific link) from an email is clicked.

John (Ivan) from Hitech Service LLC

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing platform for generating, building bridges, and nurturing leads

First, I started using the platform as a verifier only but then realized that it is really more than just checker. Now, Ive refused using any other tool, Ive completely switched to Snov.io to cope with all the tasks.

Pros

I truly love their email finder. I can perform search according to numerous features: single and bulk domain search, boolean search and company profile search (which by the way has lots filters). Their online email verifier checks all the emails and marks each with a definite color so I can delete the non-real ones. Then, I reach out to them via email drip campaigns and see the results of every email sent.

Cons

For now, nothing of that kind. Not much to say,

Marcos from WMW Systems

Amazing all-in-one tool

I coudn't be happier with the tool. It really is everything I was looking fore. Used to use at least 3 different tools to do what I do with Snovio. Lot cheaper, lot faster.

Pros

The most amazing thing about Snovio - besides that it really works on finding e-mails - is the all-in-one features. You can do really anything without having to browse thru infinite tabs and other tools. It's all there. Find, verify, send. It was a game-changer to me.

Cons

I think when they started a lot was missing or working not in a great way, but in a small space of time everything was growing fast and better. I was surprised by how fast the tool grew up. I used to kid that "when you guys start to send follow up e-mails, my life will be complete", I think 2 months after my joke, they started to send follow up e-mails with reply-stop feature.

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Marcos!

One of the better email scrapers out there

Pros

Decent free version that lets you scrape up to 50 business emails, helpful export function, lower subscription cost than competitors.

Cons

You have to click on the chrome extension to scrape the email, but it won't reveal what that email is the first time. It has you close the extension, then reopen it just to copy/paste and that's annoying. If you need support, you'll have to wait at least 24business hours to hear back from them.

Best email finder extension

Pros

Each tool is great and useful. But the email finder is used most frequently. Their Chrome extension works on social networks and all websites in general. Ive enlarged the list of clients just within one day to the extent I havent done it for a month and I still continue using it adding new people to my client base. With their email finder, I can find: - people contacts on LinkedIn - corporate emails on websites - emails by domain - email addresses using skills, jobs, and location filters

Cons

I dont think there are any disadvantages.

Great Value of money.. My Fav Email lead generation tool.

I am very happy to use this softer but sometimes found lots of bad emails.I hope they improve the quality. overall this is good software like others.

Pros

Tools option especially I like also company profile search.

Cons

Company profile search would like especially.

Ash from SearchForce

This could be the best prospecting platform

Compared to a lot of popular tools like Marketo and Pardot, it's pretty damn good. The team is extremely responsive and helpful. Every lead development team could use a more complete system like Snovio!

Pros

Email drip program is integrated with contact hygiene tools. This is a huge time saver! Snovio team has put a lot of thought into prospecting tools that are utilized daily and are every salesperson's dream. Very responsible support team who encourage usage and feedback.

Cons

While the tool is intuitive, a few changes to the workflow could help solve simpler tasks but nothing major. Also, would be a nice touch to have a notification center to check when tasks running in the background are complete. After using some of the bigger players for the last 15 years, I find these issues trivial.

Valeria from Netpeak Software - Professional SEO Tools

Great Drip Campaigns tool

If youre tired of switching between platforms, tabs, and updating software, its time to try Snovio. Accessible from anywhere, quick, and accurate.

Pros

- Easy-to-use drag-n-drop builder; - Snovio email templates + possibility to create and save your own ones; - email campaigns templates; - possibility to add new prospects in the campaign if it is already launched; - free detailed statistics on sent emails; - statistics on every campaign recipient. Besides, with Snovio, I can find and verify email addresses as well, all that in one package.

Cons

Unfortunaly, in the statistics theres no information on how many people have unsubscribed from my messages and how many prospects have reached the goal in the particular email campaign. But, luckily, according to the information in the app, this data will be soon available.

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

We appreciate your time and your feedback. Thank you for staying with us!

Reliable Solution To Email Discovery

Finding new prospects.

Pros

I like that it runs behind the scenes collecting email addresses for the search results from sales navigator. I also like how it has deduplication built in so you can prevent yourself from reaching out to the same people.

Cons

The email automation portion seems a bit half baked. Love the idea of having triggers but the feedback that their gmail extension gives about opens and clicks is super valuable and not available with this feature.

Ivan from Stripo.email

Nice browser extensions to find best leads

Ive switched to it about half a year ago and have immediately seen all its advantages. It is quick, easy-to-use, accurate, and handy.

Pros

All except one tool are available as user-friendly Chrome extensions. They are really convenient and I use them daily. Email Finder searches for emails anywhere, Email Verifier checks the emails found either with Snov.io or my own email addresses lists pretty quickly. I also use Email Tracker extension regularly not only for business but for personal needs as well. Thats amazing! Drip campaigns is also a nice tool that helps you send automated emails to the recipients. I hesitated for a long time, but finally tried it and didnt regret a bit.

Cons

It would be great to have a team feature. Its not that great to share one account with all my colleagues.

Response from Snovio

Replied February 2019

Ivan, thank you for your feedback!

Can Be Useful!

The business problems that we're solving with Snovio is being able to do cold outreaches to contacts that we find on Linkedin. Overall, this has been a positive experience as we have been able to find emails that we found that wouldn't have been possible without Snovio.

Pros

I think that Sonvio has a lot of potential as it is truly solving a problem that I think many need to find a solution to. Cold outreach is an important element of many people's jobs and they often rely on Linkedin for finding potential contacts. Since contact information is hidden on Linkedin, Snovio allows its users to still find the contacts' emails. This is a truly great service for many people. As someone who works at a nonprofit, I often need to do cold outreach to potential donors and so this helps me find their emails through Linkedin.

Cons

While Snovio has definitely been helpful numerous times, there are also many times that the emails that I get from Snovio are not reliable and I get an error message when trying to send emails. I think that this will continuously be improved through time and I hope it does, as Snovio really is a good and useful tool to use when it works.

Billy from Legal GPS

Difference maker for contacts

Its been a great experience and our sales process and lead generation continues to benefit from snovio

Pros

Snovio has been a huge help validating information for contacts and making sure our process is efficient. I also like that the app is compatible with other platforms- chrome, gmail

Cons

Sometimes the app was not able to find information from certain domains

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thank you, Billy!

The best email finder!

Would recommend it to everyone who wants to get accurate data and shorten their research time to the minimum.

Pros

Snov.io is a an excellent tools since it is easy to use, has great export options so it saves a lot of your time, has email verifier which gives feedback instantly and almost all emails you find are valid (no bounce backs). Great features for the price.

Cons

Sometimes it won't record the data, it has many features but it doesn't take long to get familiar esp that customer support is fast and helpful.

Alex from Ringostat

The cheapest and easiest tools to reach out to bloggers

We use Snovio to get in touch with influencers and bloggers. The platform is really time-saving: all tools in one, amazing!

Pros

All the tools are simply the best. Email finder extension searches for email addresses on any page and provides them, the verifier checks them, and with email drip campaigns, its truly easy to reach out to bloggers and influencers. -fast and accurate -easy-to-use drag-n-drop campaigns builder -accessible browser extensions -email finder extension provides an option to send emails right from the extension -all the tools work in tandem

Cons

Im pretty satisfied with all the features and tools provided by Snovio, so I cannot add anything in this section.

Tetyana from Voiptimecloud

Best tool for email marketing automation

Pros

All the tools are useful but drip campaigns feature is a hands-down winner. With all the features created, one can reach out to leads in the blink of an eye, automate the email sending process, nurture leads, and finally gain their attention and trust. Plain-text emails composed within the web application show great results in opens and replies (though you can insert HTML-emails as well), triggers and delays let the email sequence not look spammy, scheduling allows users to match the leads, detailed stats give the opportunity to always stay knowledgable of the campaign results.

Cons

We really don't see any cons. Everything is OK.

From a Marketeer POV

Friendly customer service team and overall excellent product.

Pros

I enjoy all aspects of this software with a few exceptions.

Cons

Having to scroll down using "Show More" and then using the down arrow on my laptop repeatedly for large customers just to find the single email I need. Suggest you suggest to your IT Team and Mgmt.

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Fabien from Codingame

Amazing tool to find contacts or company infos

Pros

The chrome plugin allowing you to get data directly from some websites

Cons

The impression that such a good tool might not last forever

Response from Snovio

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much!

Nadya from TeqAtlas

Industry: Market Research

A must-have lead generation set of tools

Pros

A variety of tools to help you easily grow the list of leads Lots of search filters (Boolean search, email finder extension that works well on LinkedIn) Accurate email verifier (both web version and Chrome extension check emails that protect the bounce rate) Well-performing email drip campaigns tool (with a bunch of features: scheduling, triggers, personalization options, unlimited number of emails in one sequence, free detailed statistics, etc) Free Gmail tracker (the extension is free to use, even for personal purposes)

Cons

All the tools and features are nice and precise, nothing of the cons.

Daniil from HelpCrunch

A must-have tool for link building

It satisfies all my and my teams needs. We use it for an easy and fast connection with leads.

Pros

Advantages are numerous: all tools rolled in one; extensions work quickly and perform search and verification fast; drag-and-drop campaign builder is easy (and exciting) to use; most necessary features within drip campaigns are available (triggers, custom variables, attachments); full real-time campaign statistics; free simple email tracker with stats.

Cons

Would be great to have email signatures automatically embedded into the emails sent with drip campaigns.

Response from Snovio

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Daniil! We are happy to know that our service helps our users with their work.

I love Snovio

With Snovio I get what I need

Pros

It help me in my work and my marketing plans

Cons

The prices and the services are so good for me

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thank you!

cool decentralized lead generation service for finding business contacts and valuable personnel

Snovio helps me to find new client

Pros

easy to use, transparency of the origin of lead information, data exclusivity and high quality of the information provided

Cons

while using this program, there were no minuses

Response from Snovio

Replied April 2019

Paul from PromoRepublic

Amazing tools for small businesses

Pros

The platform is great and works perfectly well. All the tools are truly helpful and, what is best, their prices are affordable. It will suit small businesses, for up to 10k email recipients or even more (surely, if you are ready to pay a bit more:) ). What I love most is that you are the master of how to spend the credits you get each month. And you can either use all of them on email search, or verification, or drip campaigns. Its all up to you! Cool!

Cons

Cannot name any of the cons. Thanx for your work, guys!

Jacob from Skyvia

Become even more productive with Snov.io

Pros

Snov.io is a true helper when it comes to marketing. Need to find emails? Easy with their email finder. Want to reduce the bounce rate? Not a problem thanks to their email verifier. Eager to send auto follow-ups? Just schedule a campaign with an email drip campaigns tool. Want to know how people interact with your emails (opens, clicks, etc)? ABC with Gmail tracker. Damn, guys, you are cool! So many useful features, all in one platform.

Cons

Just waiting for team feature improvements. Hope to see them soon.

It helps me to be more productive

Pros

Cons

It would be good if there would be possibility to download CSV files when you're in trial version. At least couple of them, just to see the form of CSV.

Shane from Coldwell Banker Real Estate

Excellent B2B Tool!

Pros

Snov.io is an excellent addition to our B2B setup, allowing us to pull contacts/leads from websites in real-time through the Google Chrome Plugin. After pulling them you can put them into drip campaigns which can expedite the prospecting process.

Cons

Sometimes in an attempt to provide you with the email address, they go a little overboard. They will give you multiple different formats which leads to confusion and then you have to go recheck it for validation.

Marina from EBANX

Part of salespeople portfolio

I recommend to have this application on your sales portfolio as an extra, but not necessarily to rely on it

Pros

This is a tool for us to validate our prospects email addresses when we normally wouldnt be able to

Cons

The plugin doesnt really, work, it jut drives us to the website where we have to re-submit our initial search

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Andre from Petroleumfix

Industry: Oil & Energy

Snov.io is simply my first and only lead generation tool.

Super fast, super efficient, unlimited customer with this tool. I have a lead base second to none. Excellent customer support. Low fees. Wouldn't recommend anything else.

Pros

This tool is unlimited. What took me years to build can now be done in minutes. I dont think there is something else on the market of this calibre.

Cons

The email validation is sadly not that great but a 10/10 for everything else.

Response from Snovio

Replied March 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Much appreciated.

Steal Money

I paid for 1,000 credit, I loved the trial of free service and wanted to be a loyal customer, I paid for 1,000 credits and planned to continue to provide business for Snovio but at the end of that month, when I had 600 credits LEFT, new month=all those credits were GONE. I paid the price in understanding those credits would be MINE to use. Not be taken away if all of them weren't used by the end of the 30 days, and I don't remember that information being provided or there being a resource explaining this would occur. Very disappointed, it was too good to be true. I would have continued to be a paying customer but I don't trust Snovio anymore.

Pros

It does pull up emails easily. So does a lot of other softwares too so nothing significant.

Cons

They steal your money. I paid for 1,000 credits, no where did it say if you don't use these credits by thirty days they will be gone?? I had 600 credits left, and planned to continue to be a paying customer every time I needed more credits. But nope.

Zack from Rain International

Huge results for low prices

Usability and low prices.

Pros

I like how easy I can find the needed contacts while knowing only their domain. Plus i'm thrilled by the opportunity of new project - Snovian.Space- that's something amazing and breathtaking.

Cons

I wish there were a possibility to sort the added prospects by date. Also it would be great if there were an integration with Zoho or Zapier

brenda from Business Supplies and Equipments

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Snovio Huge Price increase, Not worth the money

Not a fan! Better services out there for the money

Pros

The software has some good features like bulk email find but they charge you based on an email that won't pass their own validation service. They are double-dipping

Cons

To many invalid emails not worth the High Cost

Luca from Run DMSquid

Industry: Online Media

My favourite tool of its kind

Pros

It has everything you need for outreach automation. You can: -launch drip campaigns -find emails from a domain -find emails from LinkedIn -verify emails -check website technologies And it is one of the cheapest solutions on the market.

Cons

Nothing I can think about. They offer a free version, just try it yourself.

Craig from Askvisory.com

Industry: Research

Snov

vert bad

Pros

noting at all the service is very very very very slow

Cons

horrible customer svs no help at all

Ivanna from Weblium

The best toolset for cold outreach

Pros

The team did and is still doing a great job! Everything works great and the toolset is truly useful, all you need for cold outreach in one platform. All the tools are accurate and I really appreciate what you, guys, are doing. Well done!

Cons

Theres nothing to be mentioned at this point.

My experience with Snovio

I like it because they free credit for those who cannot afford to buy it.

Pros

I like Snovio because it's easy to use. Just one click the result will appear and they offer free credits.

Cons

What I like least of Snovio is sometimes they will only give the email address without the name of the person who owned the email.

Alyssa from Eckercise

Great drip automation

Great software, amazing customer service. I highly recommend it.

Pros

So easy to put your drip automation on auto pilot so that I can focus on other more important things within my business.

Cons

Lead generation tool can be kind of pricey if you don't go in with a really clear idea of what you are looking for.

Vanessa from NestReady

Great to create prospect lists

Pros

I love the Chrome extension as it allows me to quickly and efficiently make a list for prospection. I also like how it automatically includes emails in the list and a verify status.

Cons

I wish there was an add-on for Google Sheets so that I could use it to find emails directly in it.

Response from Snovio

Replied April 2019

Thank you!