• Pros

• "multiple accounts, multiple profiles, multiple projects, all in a single dashboard"

• "The most what we like about social aider is that does not have any real limits."

• "Affordability- this is one of the cheaper options for a one person shop to schedule online posts."

• Cons

• "No Youtube integration in 2020 Social connection sometimes gets disconnected automatically and you'll have to reconnect them again."

• "There are a few teeny weeny extra features I'd like, but they're minor, and I expect the team is working on them anyway."

• "Everything worked just fine so far so we do not have any real dislike"

Browse Social Aider Reviews

Denis from Smokvina Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Social aider help us manage multi social network posting for our clients

Pros

The most what we like about social aider is that does not have any real limits.

Cons

Everything worked just fine so far so we do not have any real dislike

Gwen from MGMedia

Not Flashy, yet oh so powerful

I love that there seem to be no limits. It's allowed me to test my own personal projects and will give me the space to add a client when we are confident that it is time. Our projects are so varied that it would be hard without this ability to focus.

Pros

I love being able to separate everything into projects and only seeing one of those at a time. As a freelance Social Media Manager for mostly nonprofits, our target audience, message, tone, you name it changes from one good cause to another. This allows my partner and I to really focus and zone in on one client at a time without the noise from other campaigns/clients. It's like driving into a big pool of company A, putting on that suit and going forward, not being distracted by a message or tone from a totally different client.

Cons

This is very petty, but the UE isn't all that attractive. That wouldn't be a big deal but it can make it a bit harder to get into the hang of using it to the full potential since looking at what starts out to be a fairly blank screen, unlike Promo Republic or Hootsuite (as examples), where you are thrown directly onto a calendar with all of your client's posts mixed together.

Reasons for Choosing Social Aider

Cost was an issue, especially since I was starting with a small non-profit client. Then even once I had multiple clients, it became part of my overhead that I didn't really want to spend more on in that way.

Gets The Job Done

Pros

Cons

Bells and whistles are definitely missing. You are getting stripped down versus most paid and even some freemium options.

Joe from ZMA

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Social Media Submission Tool

Posting to social media does not have to be hard using this software I can post and schedule all my posts to all my social media accounts in a few minutes without any hard work, this is a must have for any business that needs to stay connected with followers on any of the social media platforms that this software supports

Pros

Very easy to use and post to social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google My Business

Cons

Nothing that I can think off, however any new features and anew social media platforms will be a welcome addition

Alexander from EDS HOLDINGS LLC

Social Aider: The best social media marketing software

I am organized and sending unlimited accounts for all my clients on one dashboard that gets the posts scheduled at a very great interface that is straight forward

Pros

The ease of use and simplistic but powerful results made my decision to get Social Side which is the best social media marketing software I have used ever.

Cons

Nothing I've come across I found I did not like.

Reasons for Choosing Social Aider

The unlimited use of accounts

Kyle from The Penny Pincher

Industry: Printing

Pros

I've found the Social Aider program very easy to use for scheduling all my social media posts for my business and those I work with.

Cons

I'd like more posting suggestions that are ready-to-post, but other than that, the software is very good.

Reasons for Choosing Social Aider

I actually found it listed on a design resource site which was offering a lifetime membership so I purchased it to avoid needing to make monthly payments. It's been a great purchase.

Oisin from JokerThief

Simple does what it says on the tin product!

Pros

No limits on the amount of profiles Has the widest range of social sites I've seen including google my business.

Cons

Not as feature rich as some service that have analytics and targeting metrics

Richard from The Company Buyer

Industry: Investment Management

Great content poster for social media

It's helped me greatly posting content on all my social media accounts without having to hire an expensive social media management agency.

Pros

It makes posting content and scheduling it across all my social media accounts easy. With a few clicks I can schedule a months worth of content to all my accounts.

Cons

Like all software there is a short learning curve to maximise the use of Social Aider.

Reasons for Choosing Social Aider

The product had some great reviews on numerous sites I checked out.

Rudinei from E-Marcas Serviços em Propriedade Intelectual SS Ltda

The smart way to manage your social networks

Administering 2 or more profiles "manually" is chaotic, I needed a smarter way to post, organize, manage and measure the results, now I can and I am getting a lot more results!

Pros

Cons

You need to get used to the layout, the flow of the software, understand its logic, but after that, everything flows

Kyle from Top Spot Consulting

My Favorite Social Media Posting Tool!

Our SEO clients ALL NEED Social posting and this makes it easy. Easy to set up, charge them for, and implement.

Pros

Social Aider is SOOO EASY to use. That is important to me in delegating social management to my team. Most importantly, it does everything we need it to do and does it well.

Cons

For us, there really isn't a downside. It does everything we need to do for our clients on a monthly ongoing basis.

Omar from La Mancha Events

Great Software!

This program is a great help for promoting events and art exhibits. Easy to use and understand and it actually works!

Pros

Social media scheduling works great with several accounts!

Cons

A few issues with Android app. I am sure it will be corrected in no time

Reasons for Choosing Social Aider

Easier to use and cheaper

Christian from ChineryVISION

A growing

Pros

The rapidly growing set of features are striking, there is a team behind SA which commit itself to this project. Very admirable.

Cons

Films on Insta are not suported, as well as stories.

Janine from VA Celebrity Virtual Services

Great tool

Pros

Love the simplicity and organized feature of this tool.

Cons

They don't schedule natively to Instagram

Eden from eStudios

Simple, Easy to Use

I absolutely love social aider. It has freed up so much of my time scheduling social posts and the AI helps to discover new content that I can use too.

Pros

Social Aider is really easy to use and gives you the ability to schedule and automate your posts for social media.

Cons

The platform is a little hard to navigate and could be a little more user friendly, but overall it is a wonderful program and I wouldn't change much.

Kent from Det Rene Brød

Industry: Food Production

Social Aider makes it easy to schedule posts on social medias

I am scheduling post to social medias very easily and conveniently

Pros

Very easy to use, you can make your post at convenient time.

Cons

There is really nothing to dislike, really.

Sankar from Syndicate

A VFM social media scheduler

Much cheaper than most other tools in the long run. Works well with most social profile integrations and easy to operate The basic interface, easy to understand.

Pros

Simple interface Addition of Google My Business Availability of popular social media Discover option for finding content Availability of RSS feeds Bulk upload options are available Availability of image editor with advanced functions that mostly suffice your requirements

Katja from The Novel Factory

Better featured and supported than similar products ten times the price

Saved a load of time and avoided a ton of irritating, boring work.

Pros

It has all the features I wanted, including bulk upload and automatic image uploading via a link, and it's simple and intuitive to use. Also, importantly, it's afforable for a small business, unlike other products out there that you need to take a second mortgage out to afford.

Walter from Emotion Note

Very useful software!

Pros

Social Aider has great social media coverage, its functionalities have improved and the price is quite fair.

Cons

At the moment nothing is a tool in development and you can see that they will add new features.

Spence from Information Technology & Services

Social Aider - The name says it all!

It saves me hours on creating multiple posts for different social media websites.

Pros

It's easy to use and saves me hours in managing all my social media accounts from one location. One of the best tools for this for the price.

Cons

The one main feature missing for me is an analytics reporting system. It would be perfect with analytics.

sandra from Davis Enteract Media

You've made this super easy

Thanks for understanding without my complaint that it was just too complicated before and now it is so simple a 3rd grader could do it.

Pros

When I first purchased I just got overwhelmed.

Cons

I will use this daily as the ease is tremendous.

Tomasz from Paprika Design Tomasz Malinowski

Cheap and good.

Pros

Automation and the number of supported social accounts.

Cons

There are no ready-made templates with photos / graphics.