Social Champ Software Reviews

Social Champ Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Hands down the number one thing I like the most about Social Champ is its integration with Google My Business. Being able to add and schedule GMB posts from social champ is amazing."
  • icon"The tool interface is good but it could be better."
  • icon"The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results."
  • icon"The graphic platform its too poor and have not graphic summery analysis from all accounts."
  • icon"I find the Pinterest set-up to be quite limited, at least for the plan that I have. One board counts as one social media profile."
  • icon"I haven't really seen anything that I don't like on this software."

Browse all Social Champ Reviews

• Have you used Social Champ and would like to share your experience with others?

Jibran Yousuf

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

February 2022

A software towards effective social media marketing

Ganesh

Industry: Market Research

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Pros

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Cons

Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

I feel Hootsuite is costly and offers fewer features

Response from Social Champ

Hey Ganesh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Joshua

The Best Social Media Management Tool in 2021

If you're looking for one platform to schedule & analyze all your social media posts on different platforms, this is the service to sign up for! It's extremely difficult to find one that does the big three (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn) + they also support Twitter & Google My Business, which is great for companies that have physical offices/shops! Overall, I'm super happy with my decision to use Social Champ and have recommended it to all my colleagues and friends who use social media for their businesses!

Pros

- Extremely inexpensive compared to other platforms - Support for all the essential social media platforms - Schedule reminders for stories - You can upload content then customize it for each platform - Amazing customer service, had a technical glitch recently and they pulled out all the stops to get things working again! - New features and support for different file types are being added all the time - You can analyze your performance on various platforms - Integration with Canva so you don't have to download then upload your images - really time-saving!

Cons

- It's a newer, lesser-known platform, so some technical problems happen from time to time, but they get fixed quickly. - The mobile app is a bit basic and could use some UI tweaks, but I program everything from my phone and don't really need the app.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Hootsuite became too expensive and lacks the features to justify the price.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Joshua! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're currently working on rolling out a more friendly and refined version of the mobile app. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Jonathan

March 2022

Easy to use but unreliable

Their customer service people have been responsive and polite, but they seem to be stretched very thin on the actual tech support side. The latest answer I received on a several week old ticket was that a new issue has come up, and they can only focus on that, but I should hope that they get back to my ticket after that.

Pros

User interface is basic but easy to use. Intro price for a small operation is good.

Cons

Consistently have had issues with scheduled posts for Instagram - posts are scheduled through the website UI, and they trigger an alert on mobile device (since they can't post to Instagram directly). That's where things have broken down in my experience - the mobile app posting sequence has been unreliable, losing posts, posting the wrong content, etc. Since the app doesn't allow you to go backwards in time at the most basic subscription level, once a post is lost, you have to manually set it up again, which makes the automation not useful.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Jonathan! We understand that you were facing some issues with the Instagram stories feature and the team guided you about the Direct Posting feature. We are currently working on revamping and introducing a well-tuned version of the mobile app which should resolve the issues you mentioned. We appreciate the feedback and will definitely stay in touch with the progress we make with our app.

LUIS ELIAQUIM

It saves me time, and it is easy to use --- what else do I need?

The product is great, but no great product becomes perfect without good support. And Social Champ has great support. Then for me, it's perfect — they always answer my questions quickly and are to the point. I simply love it.

Pros

Distraction is the death of a small business owner. And since I am my small business owner I have so many things to do and I wear so many hats it's easy to get distracted. Especially with social media. I have used other solutions before, other solutions that were as good as social champ, but they kept ramping up their prices and taking away services… It simply became unsustainable. With Social Champ "Champ" level I get everything I need — and a bit more: I can manage my four social media profiles for my own business and help my sister manage hers; I can schedule as many posts as I need (and I don't need that many) very quickly; and in general I can have a quick look of what I have scheduled and, if I find something I need to change, I can quickly edit my future posts. I like the very clean interface. It's easy to locate things. I like the colors, too, but that's subjective. Since I started using Social Champ I have gone from 5 to 7 hours a week of social media management to one hour a week, or 10 minutes a day more or less. Of course, I plan content in batches, but after I plan the content I have to take care of the distribution. Social champ excels in this regard. I can also check my analytics from Social Champ. It's a good feature that I intend on using more in the future.

Cons

Nothing bad with it. I'm really getting a lot of value. I just hope they'll integrate with other link shorteners like Switchy.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Their price structure was getting funny and it was costing me too much to use their product. They also have a good product, but I think Social Champ is bringing way more to the table and is always improving their features.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Luis! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have switchy on our roadmap and will definitely look into integrating it in the future. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Christian

Industry: Online Media

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

Pros

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Cons

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Reasons for choosing Social Champ

When I was searching for the tool that I was going to use for my business I really was looking for something that was worth the price so I went out there in search for it, trying many of the tools available for this, but when I finally came across with SC I couldn't go back to the other tools because I felt this was better designed overall it felt like the programmers did now what tools we were going to use and loved the way the things were positioned in the screen, it felt easier to manage I also happened to have a little bit of trouble but when I contacted the support team they answered right away like in no more than a day, that didn't happen on the other sites

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

The design of this website is better because I can find profiles in an easier way, the scheduling tool is much more improved, it feels better designed for the means of scheduling, and it's unique features like recycle post is a really helpful way to revive my content when it's appropriate

Response from Social Champ

Hey Christian! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Paras

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Pros

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Cons

Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring .

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Hootsuit was digging a hole in pocket and it was getting difficult everttime to train users over it .

Response from Social Champ

Hey Paras! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Fernando

In search of an all-in-one tool

The time I used it, which was the trial period, is an excellent platform, but for the cost and what I am looking to do, it is out of my budget, it has other characteristics that I do not use and it lacks others that I would like to integrate.

Pros

I liked the features like Recycle Content, Bulk Content, Auto Post Content From RSS, Repost content. these features are awesome because managing social networks is not one of my main activities and this allows me to automate my blog posts on social networks. It should be noted that I only manage Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

I am not a professional using social networks, I am looking for a tool that apart from publishing content, helps me detect what are the best times to post, hashtags recommendations and manage messages and comments. It would be great if they integrate some of this features.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

I like to be testing tools that help me improve and optimize my work times.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Fernando! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. Your suggestion has been taken into consideration by our team and we will definitely look into introducing improvements like best times to post in the future! You should definitely check out the engage feature to reply to comments and messages you receive on your socials! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Ethan

May 2022

Amazing Software for Social Media Marketers!

We were able to decrease operating costs and increase profits which we can now use for other inter-business investments.

Pros

I love how easy it is and that I can add alt texts to my clients posts.

Cons

I wish that Social Champ had hashtag rankings.

Josh

February 2022

I've tried many platforms and this has the features I use

Over I've had a great experience with them. Their customer support has been easy to work with and the platform is the best.

Pros

I like that they have curated the best features and made them easy to use.

Cons

There are occasional bugs in the software but the team is quick to fix them.

Reasons for choosing Social Champ

I saw that it was recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] so I tried the trial. It served my purpose much better than the other products.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Tweetdeck 7 Dlvr.it was too simplistic and Hootsuite was not user-friendly.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Josh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Line

May 2022

Easy and fast to use

Pros

Super product and platform. Good and fast support. It makes our work lifes so much easier and faster to plan and post on our different platforms. Biggest recommendation from us. Best regards Line, NUAN Aesthetic

Cons

Nothing. It lives up to my expectations.

Samantha

March 2022

Easy to use and saves time

I haven't been using the program for that long but so far I have been happy with it.

Pros

Helps save time for me being able to repost content and see at a glance all my client's scheduled activities and manage it all in the one place.

Cons

Sometimes fails to post, but this has only happened a few times so far.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

More affordable and liked the reporting options

Response from Social Champ

Hey Samantha! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Cemal

November 2022

Great software with a great team!

Overall, it has been a marvellous experience!

Pros

The software works great. It is very easy to use, absolutely a nobrainer to auto post to social media.And there is a great support team who is always ready there to handle the requests and answer the questions. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

I don't have any cons for this software best on the time I have been using it.

Muhammad Jibran Yousuf

December 2021

A software towards effective social media marketing

Amazing! The tool is super awesome, and customer support is a huge plus.

Pros

Low price with high-quality features. I like the ease of changing the content as per the social media platform. E.g. For the same post, I have to write a different caption on Twitter & Instagram, so I can simply edit it. Very easy to use!

Cons

Previous Posting module, but now that have updated it with a very cleaner UI so it's a lot better now.

Pricing & Ease of Use.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Hootsuite is too expensive.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Muhammad! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Garth

Customer Services

Social Champ is CHAMPS! Customer service is EXCELLENT! REAL People doing extraordinary things to make you stand out from the crowds. Love the service and most importantly their promises. They keep to their word, every time they said they launching a new feature, they did it. Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Any software is a mirror of the people that created it. I love that at the very beginning, about two years ago I purchase it, I had a challenge with the app on my phone. I wasn't happy. I never sore a team of people who worked so hard to make me, an average joe, feel so important. I love the way the team and even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me feel. Great service from the people helped me see great value in their software. It's easy to use and has everything you need and want plus more for any start-up, entrepreneur, or marketing agency to be successful.

Cons

In the beginning, the software did not allow posting directly to Instagram. It was frustrating for me because sometimes, wait - all the time I missed the copy and paste method that use to be used through the app. But now you can post directly to Instagram and there are a lot more features they added.

Reasons for choosing Social Champ

At the time of my purchase, Social Champ just came onto the market. Guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote a testimonial about why he uses it and when I looked at all the features and functionality in comparison to others at the time it proved most valuable for my business. Including what I paid for it then. Now, I'm so grateful for making that decision because of how they keep on improving the platform for our benefit.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Garth! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're also very happy to announce that now you can even publish carousels directly to Instagram! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Roville

A social media planner with handicap

For starter i would say socialchamp did ok but as i compare them to other procider there i realized that they are somehow lacking in some features like content creation and design integration. Their UI is fairly ok but can sometimes be confusing, one really needs to get familiarize with it and there is a bit of learning curve. Its ok to use but i won't say its a fun way of scheduling your social media posts.

Pros

I like that they provide more social profile limits for less compared to their competitors. User interface is somewhat ok. The ability to connect rss feeds for content summary is a must

Cons

Few social channels to choose from, there is a limit in terms of posting images to fb. Non proportional count of workspaces compared to the number of social profiles that they provide. User interface is fairly ok but still can be improved.

Reasons for choosing Social Champ

Mainly the price and amount of social channels provided by social champ.

Reasons for switching to Social Champ

Mainly due to ease of use, embedded features like content generation and design workflow. It just speeds up the whole process. Although socialchamp still won in terms of social channel credits but i lean more on using ocoya since its more fun to use

Response from Social Champ

Hey Roville! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions, queries or feedback on improvements feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Jesse

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

Cons

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Reasons for choosing Social Champ

At the time it was price driven and a simplicity where the product was not overcomplicated.

Response from Social Champ

Hey Jesse! Thank you so much for the feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Tristan