• Pros

• "It works! Was paying for a higher very well known service... but it kept crashing and scheduled messages weren’t sending. This always works! So easy & reliable!"

• "The easy to use and fast response. Easy choices and settings"

• "The tool interface is good but it could be better"

• Cons

• "Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans "

• "I wish Instagram was a standalone sharing tool. But it needs a mobile app to approve every single post. "

• "Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring ."

Browse Social Champ Reviews

Ganesh from RankMe1

Industry: Market Research

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Pros

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Paras from AuroGyaan Tech Solutions

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Pros

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Jessika from F.O. Day Company

One & Done

Pros

I love that this platform allows you to also post on LinkedIn. That was absolutely the feature I was looking for.

Cons

I haven't really seen anything that I don't like on this software.

Ted Ellis from Ted Ellis Trading

Super simple UI, direct to the point

Pros

I like the evergreen/recycling post, it works for my audiences. Not getting the huge number of likes but I'm getting sales so that's ok for me.

Cons

I think the app lacks a posting approval feature

Christian from Webmakrs

Industry: Online Media

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

Pros

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Cons

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

When I was searching for the tool that I was going to use for my business I really was looking for something that was worth the price so I went out there in search for it, trying many of the tools available for this, but when I finally came across with SC I couldn't go back to the other tools because I felt this was better designed overall it felt like the programmers did now what tools we were going to use and loved the way the things were positioned in the screen, it felt easier to manage I also happened to have a little bit of trouble but when I contacted the support team they answered right away like in no more than a day, that didn't happen on the other sites

Jesse from PortSide Directories

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

Cons

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

At the time it was price driven and a simplicity where the product was not overcomplicated.

Tristan from Hotel Sonne Ezgebirge

Really good software to schedule and see the analytics of your Social Media channels.

Really good. I would've paid 10 dollar per month when I hadn't bought the lifetime deal.

Pros

Ease of use. You do not need a explanation of the software. You can schedule posts for all your channels within one click. Currently using it for 2 different hotels. Also the support is fast and friendly.

Cons

When You want to automaticly post to Instagram you need to manually do that through the app. But I think this is a problem on Instagrams end.

Lorraine from Grateful Gilbert’s LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Better than expected

I was spending a ton of time scheduling post. The “other well known company” I was using wouldn’t work spent hours on support. Their solution was to wipe it all clean and tell me to reschedule. Which I did twice. The third time I switched to social champ... no problems since!

Pros

Cons

Would like to see a month at a glance across all media sources

Cost and features

Fred from Local Organic Rankings LLC

Very Good Social Scheduling Tool

Social Champ has been my main social tool to repeat social posts and automated posting. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I really like the flexibility of options I have when it comes to scheduling out content. Mainly it’s feature to schedule repeat content and it’s ability to delete the automatically delete the previous post.

Cons

The grouping feature is still kind of hard to understand when you first login. Even though they have a group feature to keep social accounts separate, all of your accounts will listed across the top on the same page.

Quratulain from Freelance

Social Media Management made easy!

Pros

Social Champ is very easy to use and very effective for a digital marketeer like me. There are so many different client's pages that need to be handled and its easy to handle with this app. Moreover, my team is on the loop without having to share sensitive passwords and other information. Then there are basic things like scheduling and bulk posting! Very effective and cheap!

Cons

There is no instagram direct scheduling! Need that desperately!

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

I did think about many others but they were expensive!

Easy to manage multiple social media profiles

Easy to submit content on multiple social networks, we can schedule on require timing and easily track it!

Pros

Simple management of multiple social media accounts across different networks and for various clients. Advantages are below - great handling for when multiple people are involved in responding via social media - Easily track certain posts - You can pre-schedule content - It has useful analytics

Cons

The only hurdle is posting to Instagram. You can still schedule posts via Socialchamp, but Instagram needs you to authorize every post through the Instagram app specifically - meaning it is a two step process when posting content to this specific platform.

Nick from The Rocksalt Group

Excellent for easily updating multiple social channels

Pros

It was really easy to set up and get everything up and running. The account grouping features are useful - but it's the recycling content options that are really cool, creating collections of posts and setting them to be distributed to a set schedule.

Cons

The support team are very responsive and take feedback on board. It'd be cool if you could use *all* of the desktop features via the mobile app - and I'm sure there's ways the recycled content process could be refined a bit (being able to skip posts in the campaigns).

Jake from Jake Pearson Personal Training

Social Champ - When social distancing is at play

I have had a really great time using it, can schedule as many posts as I want and then I don't have to think about content creation on the fly!

Pros

It's affordable for small businesses, easy to schedule posts to a magnitude of the best social platforms and has lots of room to grow!

Cons

It's difficult to schedule to instagram when the social champ app bugs out

Krishna from Successful Remote Workers

Easy and Intuitive to Use

Overall, I love the software. Looks simple, easy to use, intuitive, saves a lot of research time on finding shareable content.

Pros

There's so much to like about Social Champ, but I do the Suggestions tab is my favorite feature. Saves me a lot of time trying to find relevant content for my niche.

Cons

I find the Pinterest set-up to be quite limited, at least for the plan that I have. One board counts as one social media profile.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

I use them both, but use promo republic more for pinterest scheduling.

Haley from Campspot

Affordable & Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

This is definitely a time saver. I haven't taken advantage of the bulk scheduling/uploading of content yet, but I can see how valuable that could be.

Pros

I like the streamlined interface that is easy to use for scheduling content across many pages and platforms. It's easy to see where all content lives in the posting pipeline. Their introductory pricing and annual payment discount were attractive features upon joining.

Cons

I wish you could schedule video posting on LinkedIn, but I understand they are working on this. The tagging capabilities on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also are not the best. Pages you wish to tag with "@" don't populate with the same accuracy or availability as they do on the platforms themselves, so I look forward to seeing improvement on this.

Jose Luis from Segundo Piso Marketing Digital

Its a good tool to manage social media multiple accounts

It was good but I decided to switch to another tool because of the extra features like a contest

Pros

The tool interface is good but it could be better

Cons

The social media profiles are all in the same line and it's easy to make mistakes selecting some wrong profiles to post something and they don't manage different workspaces

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

Lifetime deal an unlimited accounts

Jay from Terapia com Jay

Industry: Alternative Medicine

It's easy to use and when it has an issue the support team is available

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is professional

Cons

It seems these guys are improving as a continued effort and I really value it. As a suggestion I'd love to have LIVES simultaneously to the main social midias via Social Champ.

Spiros from ONESMART PROMOTION

Different Product

Pros

The easy to use and fast response. Easy choices and settings

Cons

The graphic platform its too poor and have not graphic summery analysis from all accounts

Janis from JDD Company

Managing social accounts with ease

In general, this is a great product to use and to leverage in order to easily create and schedule social content on various social platforms.

Pros

I am glad that I am able to use this software to manage all of my company's social accounts from one place and to be able to schedule posts for days and weeks ahead. Also, a great feature is to repost older posts.

Cons

At this point, I have had a headache with adding team members and managing users as it is not working for the first time. Maybe, it is my browser or some kind of glitch.

Josh Bernthold, from The Hotshot Group

Amazing tool for marketers & SEO's

Pros

Hands down the number one thing I like the most about Social Champ is its integration with Google My Business. Being able to add and schedule GMB posts from social champ is amazing! Not many software are offering this type of feature.

Cons

I would like to see more online profiles/properties added but SC is a work in progress.

Newaz from Powerphrase

Easy to use social media schedule/planner

Social Champ has been a fun/easy experience to set up my social media postings. It's a tool that is great for social media management.

Pros

I really like how easy this tool is to use. You can quickly find out. I like how you can do these: Recycle Content- automatically Link Shortening & Tracking Auto Post RSS Feeds- auto post to certain feeds Bulk Uploader- You can bulk upload posts. You can plan out the month/year ahead and put you social media on autopilot with evergreen content.

Cons

I think the UI/UX could be better and could use more features like buffer/hootsuite, but I have nothing to complain about. It does everything I need it to.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Social media share with free image library

Pros

You get all the futures you would normally get from other SMM but with more tools. You get a free media library to use for images.

Bob from Connecticut SEO Experts

Industry: Online Media

Social Champ is a Winner

I found it very easy to use and had all the functionality I wanted. I just have never had too much luck with socials.

Pros

Auto RSS feeds. Crucial for me. I use rssmix.com to populate a rss feed.

Cons

The team aspect is not very important to me.