Social HorsePower Software Reviews

Social HorsePower Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"After evaluating Bambu and SMARP, Social HoursePower by far provides the greatest value. The product is intuitive, user-friendly, and affordable."
  • icon"I love that this platform can be customized for teams. We have a retail team, admin staff and agents, I love being able to create content for each channel, because each message is a bit different."
  • icon"It was easy to integrate and allowed team members to create a consistent professional presence across multiple social media platforms with minimal effort and time commitment."
  • icon"My team is always sharing quick clips and videos on LinkedIn, but we avoid posting YouTube links and unfortunately, that's the only way that we're able to share video via SocialHP."
  • icon"It's just unfortunate that we didn't find SocialHP sooner."
  • icon"There is no metric to measure the impact of it by itself. This software only works when used in conjunction with other programs."

Browse all Social HorsePower Reviews

• Have you used Social HorsePower and would like to share your experience with others?

Thao

Checks all the boxes, and more!

From the very beginning, Social HP's team has gone above and beyond to meet and exceed our needs. Seriously, they've been so understanding and patient with my team, and I couldn't be more grateful for how attentive SocialHP has been, especially during our implementation. The platform itself is a breeze to use, and I can't wait to see how positively this is going to impact our brand.

Pros

I love how easily I can schedule out approved content to be shared amongst my team's profiles and mine. There's also this incredible social listening capability built in where we can track news within our industries real-time and share that content along with our own.

Cons

It's just unfortunate that we didn't find SocialHP sooner!

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

Honestly, I really respected their responsiveness and attentiveness. They took the time to listen and understand our pain points when it came to social media and gave us a ton of invaluable advice. I know that, going forward, this is a partnership that I'm going to nurture because the level of their customer support and service surpasses most software teams I've encountered before. They truly care about your success. PLUS, the price point is easily the best I've ever come across for a tool with so many strong capabilities.

Reasons for switching to Social HorsePower

We were switching from HubSpot to Marketo for marketing automation, so we were going to lose HubSpot's native social media sharing tool/

Muzafar

The most adaptable and powerful employee advocacy platform

Pros

Having evaluated, and tested alternatives like Bambu and Elevate, Social HP offered the best fit for our use-case and the client success team at Social HP was hands down the best company support team I have worked with in my career. The team is extremely responsive - making alterations and customisations based on our needs, sometimes within hours. They helped us customise utm tagging in order to automate our reporting processes in data studio and provided a level of service that was unprecedented.

Cons

Additional integrations (which are coming) would improve some elements, however, the platform as-is - does everything needed and more.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

More powerful. More cost-effective. Better customer service. More flexibility. More granular and automated reporting.

Reasons for switching to Social HorsePower

Social HP provided more flexibility, was easier to use for our staff, and gave a much more granular level of reporting.

Rui

Industry: Photography

October 2022

Social HorsePower my expirience

Great experience! I was really hesitant at first to fork out the money for such a new product but Social HorsePower blew me away. The team has been wonderful. I can't believe how much it's changed my life in this short period of time.

Pros

I am a small business owner who relies heavily on social media to get my name out there and to spread awareness of my brand. I have tried other tools in the past that offer similar services, but Social Horsepower is by far the easiest to use and with the highest ROI. The features that I love most about it are its analytics, scheduling abilities, and analytics.

Cons

I honestly can't say that I dislike anything about it. It's a really cool app with a lot of unique features that I haven't seen in any other tools. It's pretty user-friendly and the interface is very intuitive.

Wayne

March 2022

Employee Engagement Skyrocketing

The overall experience has been outstanding. In our heavily regulated industry keeping compliance while using organic growth to further our brand is invaluable. The customer service is amazing, ready to react to any minor issue that might arise.

Pros

Being in a tightly regulated industry, it is vital that we can control what information our employees post to social media. With automatic post approvals, or reviewing each post separately, it gives our management team the tools to stay compliant, while giving our employees the chance to actively engage with the content. The locked calendar feature is the best part of this software.

Cons

Nothing. We have been using this software for over 1 year, and we still have not had a single complaint.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

The price point was attractive to our company, and we already had a trial of Everyone Social 2 years ago. Based on the trial, we chose to go with another software

Tasha

SocialHP helped us engage our retail channel across the state

Overall SocialHP has been a great tool for our staff. Our retail team has been using the program for a couple of months now and really love it. We've also recently onboarded our admin team and will be adding our agents in soon. I'm excited to see the results we'll have once everyone has been loaded and feels comfortable using the program. The layout and ease of use is amazing, I provided a couple of screenshots and have gotten very few questions from our staff.

Pros

I love that this platform can be customized for teams. We have a retail team, admin staff and agents, I love being able to create content for each channel, because each message is a bit different. I also love that it pulls in content from our social profiles, that saves me a ton of time in creating content. We've seen a huge impact in our retail channel especially. The reps love to share content and compete on the leaderboard.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the way content looks once it is shared. I am also looking forward to integration with instagram.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

We initially chose SocialHP for the price and customer service. The other products we looked at were extremely expensive, especially for our team size. Customer service was amazing in explaining the product, working with us to find the perfect fit for our team and helping us onboard our staff.

Taylor

Best Employee Advocacy Tool

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great! The sales process was incredibly easy and both were extremely responsive.

Pros

After evaluating Bambu and SMARP, Social HoursePower by far provides the greatest value. The product is intuitive, user-friendly, and affordable. Compared to other platforms, SHP is much more affordable and offers more features.

Cons

Overall, no complaints. Excited to see new features.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

Overall, we felt we were getting the most value out of Social HoresePower.

Reasons for switching to Social HorsePower

We used SMARP for two months before the adjusted their pricing model and increase the price significantly.

Brandi

March 2022

Our employee engagement is taking off

About 2 years ago we hired a business coach to boost employee advocacy. It was a complete disaster. Spent over 10k, and it was a complete waste of time and money. Then we tried Everyone Social and same thing, after 4-5 months, people stopped using it. We decided to put the program on hold until a better solution came along. I was pretty sceptical about trying “yet another solution” but after using SHP for almost 6 months, our engagement is up over 22%. The employees hate having to stay committed to social. SocialHP solved that for us.

Pros

Our employees have actually become invested in our growth, and seem to be excited to share all of the new initiatives that our company is undertaking

Cons

That I had to spend 6 months paying for and working with Everyone Social, before an acquaintance recommended SHP

Reasons for switching to Social HorsePower

The price point and the user experience.

Packs a powerful punch over incumbent vendors

—Rapid audience expansion / reach activation —Easy communication to our field —Cost-effective —Incredible customer support

Pros

What I most like about SocialHP is that it immediately solved the adoption challenge we experienced with our previous vendor. We knew social amplification was important for us, but most of our employees—busy engineers and sales people—struggled to consistently use our previous [very expensive] vendor. SocialHP's "Autopilot" feature has been a game changer for us. It allows our marketing team to push content directly to our employees' feeds automatically or with single-click approval from our teams.

Cons

The only Con is that certain non-essential features are Beta, but the SHP team is incredibly responsive in working through any trivial bugs in the Beta features.

Reasons for switching to Social HorsePower

Could not justify the price given the poor adoption, and platform was trying to justify ROI in terms that do not matter to my company. SocialHP understood and met my needs from the very first conversation.

Jason

Social media consistency

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond whenever we’ve needed them. The platform is great, easy and intuitive to use. SHP has helped us to turn many of our colleagues into micro influencers on behalf of our clients. That has been achieved with a big efficiency gain in terms of time saved, and has helped our clients to relax when it comes to social media consistency. Overall the impact has allowed our clients to grow brand advocacy, knowledge of product in retail stores, increase compliance and participation – and ultimately increase sales.

Pros

One of the best features of this software has been the ability to tag content. It might sound simple, but when you’re running different campaigns which use different content types (lifestyle, news, product, price, training etc.), it makes it SO much easier to run the analytics when needed. The product is very easy to set up, and once live it’s easy to use too. Integration with our existing process was easy, and that was mostly down to the quality of training and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team to get us up to speed.

Cons

IG support is one that we’re really looking forward to. I know it’s coming though, so one of our big asks will hopefully be live as an update v soon.

Carolyn

July 2022

Getting the Message Out

Our organization is a house of brands, and we have 3-4 of them represented on Social HP. That allows us to make connections between the brands on a regular schedule with customers of individual brands. Our social media presence is more robust, unique messaging is shared more broadly and we've eliminated an item off the to-do list for our sellers and leadership team.

Pros

The ability to leverage the social networks of team members with selected content is extremely successful. We have amplified our reach by 300% in unique viewers of our marketing messaging, established a weekly cadence for posts from 50 leaders and sellers, increased traffic to our website and corporate LinkedIn by 250% and supported our employees in growing their personal brand presence on LinkedIn and Twitter platforms opening more doors for our solutions.

Cons

The administration of the platform has a learning curve and requires focused time. Once we got SocialHP up and running however, that required time has been reduced.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

We did evaluate several products, and Social HP was our choice because it offered features we needed and valued. We didn't want to spend more for a platform which included SocialHP features and others we would never use and have to manage through. It's simple and does the job we needed to get done..

Tobi

Great help in building personal brands & company recognition

Pros

Our life before SocialHP was, that Marketing launched eg new blog posts, found great articles by eg partners and from other sources, and started sending around email chains with suggestions what the team could/should share across their channels. Thanks to Social HP, we now have one single page to go to where all the suggestions of appropriate content from all the different sources are collected, and can choose which to share. And the best feature in my eyes: I can safely allow my marketing team to post the most important (or even all, that's a matter of policy and trust in your organization) articles (eg our company news) directly or scheduled without me even having to touch SocialHP... A great time saver for our whole organization!

Cons

There are some tids and bits in for example the UI of scheduling via the calendar view, but the SocialHP teams is constantly updating and further developing the product, hence nothing to really complain about. If you contact service, though, they are swift and kind in replying and helping.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

Ease of use, transparent and competitive pricing, internal user acceptance testing.

February 2022

Amazing support and intuitive platform

Great reach

Pros

Loved the calendar feature (drag and drop to schedule posts), loved the autopilot feature (can schedule posts for the sales department for example) Most of all - customer support, our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was constantly going above and beyond. You feel 100% supported at all times

Cons

Some reporting features were not obvious to find, had trouble with campaigns scheduling but I this is now fixed and improved.

Autopilot feature

Haley

Super Helpful for Automated Employee Advocacy

We've definitely seen a huge uptick in both site traffic and sales engagement, and the earned media value of the program far outweighs the cost.

Pros

We're huge fans of how easy it is for the team to set it and let it go. I love the newsletter functionality and how easy it is to customer content in the platform for each channel we want it to be shared with.

Cons

Occasionally we encounter minor bugs but the team is always extremely quick to patch them.

Molly

Industry: Biotechnology

Extremely Helpful

As we continue to grow our brand awareness, SocialHP is extremely helpful with increasing the number of views and visibility to customers. Instead of just having company posts, we are able to get our employees more involved, being able to promote and engage with the company and our target audience.

Pros

Our sales team really likes the ease of use when it comes to sharing posts and enjoy how simple they can post to their LinkedIn or schedule posts if not in SocialHP everyday. As an Admin, we like that we can customize multiple messaging options for each post that have been pre-approved, keeping our employees and shared posts compliant with company regulations. Lastly, Customer Support is great, working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at SocialHP has been exception. If there are questions, they respond quickly and check in if there's anything they can assist with. Implementation into the system was smooth and training to a large sales force was very easy and efficient.

Cons

At first, I thought the LinkedIn posts weren't populating the system quick enough but then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed me how an Admin can 'pull' the posts and soon after the content was populated with the LinkedIn posts.

Kaitlin

SocialHP knocks it out of the park!

One of our departments utilizes LinkedIn heavily, and SocialHP allows everyone to maintain consistent messaging. Being able to schedule content in advance has really freed up a lot of time that they're now able to allocate toward other important projects and tasks. We're all very grateful for SocialHP.

Pros

SocialHP was super easy to set up and integrate into our team. It's user-friendly, reasonably priced, helps my team work more efficiently and customer support is so knowledgable and quick to respond. I've contacted customer support many times with questions and they've always went above and beyond to answer them. I haven't found another software that can deliver what SocialHP can.

Cons

I'd love if my team could schedule native video files via SocialHP. My team is always sharing quick clips and videos on LinkedIn, but we avoid posting YouTube links and unfortunately, that's the only way that we're able to share video via SocialHP.

Reasons for choosing Social HorsePower

SocialHP offered the most options and was the most user-friendly option, at a reasonable price.

Industry: Investment Management

Social media marketing game changer.

Pros

It was easy to integrate and allowed team members to create a consistent professional presence across multiple social media platforms with minimal effort and time commitment. It aggregates relevant content, packages it, schedules it and distributes it in only a few quick steps. Free's up our team members to focus on high pay-off activity while SHP drives and enhances domain expertise in their communities. It's now a key piece of our digital sales and marketing program.

Cons

Didn't really have any issues. Any questions or concerns were quickly and professionally addressed by customer support.

Melinda