Sociamonials Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The build in queue feature is awesome. I love the tracking features."
  • icon"I like how it's much more flexible to have accounts than other social media schedulers out there. It also has a nice contest creator for better engagement and user capture."
  • icon"What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant."
  • icon"It's a pain to uncheck everything manually when you have a lot of accounts to manage."
  • icon"I basically only use it for social posting because the other aspects started getting confusing. It was a challenge to get my employees logged into their own accounts."
  • icon"I don´t understand well the management of workspaces and how they count the social media account, it's weird."

Have you used Sociamonials and would like to share your experience with others?

All Sociamonials Reviews

Beverley

Great tool for social media management

I was looking for a tool that was more affordable and practical than my previous social media management tool and this was it. The team is very responsive if you need help and they are friendly!

Pros

It feels like Sociamonials was created by social media marketing people. Often times you come across tools for social media and you're left wondering if the people who developed it actually have ever managed social media accounts! Sociamonials is very streamlined and I have really enjoyed using it on a daily basis. I like the fact that they offer custom pages to direct traffic to and make contests very easy to organize.

Cons

They're still growing but I wish there was a way to filter/group profiles together. Currently I am using "Categories" to organize the scheduling times, but when writing the actual posts, it'd be nice if I didn't have to see every single page I manage. Also would love if they offered a "Unselect all" when it comes to managing/adding accounts. It's a pain to uncheck everything manually when you have a lot of accounts to manage.

Reasons for choosing Sociamonials

I had checked out Sociamonials before but then gave it a more serious look when I knew I wanted to switch to a different tool.

I found it too clunky.

Whitney

Great software

It is great to be able to crosspost across social platforms so easily. And scheduling for Instagram! Love that. It has definitely saved some time managing so many different platforms for so many businesses.

Pros

There are numerous functions that you can do within Sociamonials. Very useful for my Marketing/PR business, especially handling multiple accounts.

Cons

Learning how to set up all of the campaigns and features. I basically only use it for social posting because the other aspects started getting confusing. It was a challenge to get my employees logged into their own accounts. I had to give up and just give them my password. And it keeps logging me out of my social accounts so it's a bit annoying to have to keep going back and resyncing my social accounts.

Reasons for choosing Sociamonials

Already tried Hootsuite. WAY too complicated. I just wanted something simple to post to multiple platforms. Sometimes all the little bells and whistles get overwhelming. Keep it simple!

Khaled

A social media management tool

Overall my experience with Sociamonials is mixed - I see that it has potential, but it was just not a good fit for me.

Pros

I believe SociaMonials maybe a great tool for some people. I had difficulty integrating it into my operations and therefore was not able to make good use of it.

Cons

I tried it and was unable to make adequate use of it in my operations. I think I did not manage to crest over the learning curve to fully experience the features and interface.

Anneline

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

Pros

It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but: a) For a fraction of the cost b) With additional marketing campaign features

Cons

It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Reasons for choosing Sociamonials

Price point and extra marketing campaign features.

Abu

Industry: Alternative Medicine

A Powerful Tool With Lots of Uses and a Fantastic Team

Overall, my experience with Sociamonials has been good. This platform helps content creators like us to take over social media by automating posting, tracking your audience, and giving us advanced metrics to help you grow your business. The tool is perfect for automating Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts with a single click.

Pros

There is no question in my mind that Socialmonials will win - they have a fantastic, dedicated team behind them. As a visionary [SENSITIVE CONTENT] takes his company and the success of others seriously, which can be seen in his actions. I haven't thoroughly explored the product's functionality, but it is a positive thing that the product is constantly updated (there are so many cool features). It doesn't seem that the company will disappear anytime soon, and they acknowledge any errors in their software. I will say that I love that the product is constantly updated. What I like most about this software is that it is a powerful marketing tool with many features and a lot of power. Using it, I can dominate social media in an entirely new way.

Cons

It is an excellent tool, but the UI/UX design should be improved or refreshed compared to its competitors. The interface of Sociamonials looks outdated though it's a reliable SaaS product.

Viktor

Great reporting for social media publishing

Sociamonials works great, and we've enjoyed using it so far for social media publishing and reporting. We are currently working on integrating conversion tracking into our platform's sign up process to see how social and campaigns drive revenue. Once we launch our new platform, we're planning to launch some campaigns this fall.

Pros

We've been using social media publishing tools more than campaigns (due to going through internal changes), and I find reporting capabilities very insightful and gives us a great overview of user engagement on various social platforms where we share. They also make it easy to publish to Instagram.

Cons

The only thing that's missing is an easier way to add content to the publishing queue. Right now you have to be on the website to create posts to go out to social media platforms. It would be very helpful if there was something similar to Buffer, so we can add content quickly on smartphone or desktop. That's the only annoying thing.

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros

Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget. Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons

It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Joseph

Exceptional value

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros

The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Binaya

Scheduling and Giveaway Management is the best part of Sociamonials

this is a great way to get your feet wet, if you have a lot of social media accounts and you want to automate them, this is a great way to do it. You can set up all your posts, and have them scheduled. the only down side i have found so far is the limit.

Pros

I love the giveaway feature. I highly recommend this tool for anyone wanting to increase their social media presence.

Cons

Everything is good except the limit as i am their LTD User.

Sheila

I ♥ Sociamonials!

Socialmonials saves me so much time in my health coaching business. I am able to take a little time each week to create posts and schedule them on the days and dates on which I want them to run. Being able to use the evergreen features saves so much time as well!

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and use. It took me minutes to set up my account, schedule my social media posts, and get them going! The reporting feature is fantastic as I can pull specific reports on post engagement. The Optimal Publishing time report is my absolute favorite feature as I can reschedule my posts for maximum engagement!

Cons

Nothing so far! I have yet to find something I dislike about this software!

Reasons for choosing Sociamonials

I have tried a multitude of other social media marketing programs and Socialmonials is one of the most intuitive software products available. The abundance of features and advanced reporting options is hard to beat! I'm a superfan!

Carma

Easy to use and affordable

Pros

Socialmonials is the second social media management software I've purchased. The first one was a hot mess that often left my posts unposted or posted so late that they were no longer relevant. Socialmonials is easy to use. The few glitches I've experienced were easily solved. If something doesn't post, you get an email letting you know so you can deal with it in a timely manner. On top of all that, it is totally affordable! I've looked into other social media managers and just couldn't justify the cost for what I was getting. I'm so glad I heard about Socialmonials and invested in it for my business!

Cons

If I'm not careful, the posts will have double links, which looks weird.

Lisa

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Reasons for switching to Sociamonials

I had been a hootsuite member for many, many years but the price kept increasing. I switched because of the sharing options for followers, to find our hidden influencers, etc.

Patricia

Sociamonials delivers its valu

The Sociamonials team does a great job communicating new features, problems, and anything related to the service. They are very responsive to the chatbox on the website.

Pros

Sociamonials makes it very easy to manage social media accounts and schedule any post for Facebook (Timelines, Pages and Groups), LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

You must have the sociamonials app in your phone to publish in instagram.

Reasons for choosing Sociamonials

Sociamonials was more affordable for the same functionality.

Reasons for switching to Sociamonials

Sociamonials would do the same job at a much lower price.

Really seamless!

Sociamonials should be used by all marketers and companies looking to boost their inbound leads.

Pros

I like a lot about Sociamonials, but what I love most is that all leads captured are entered into our CRM!

Cons

I think that the analytics reports can be a bit more user-friendly. They offer a lot but sometimes they're too complex.

Michelle

Industry: Photography

Great product

Love this it has helped the business grow! Allows social media team to create content in advance and allows me to review it before it gets sent out

Pros

Love the fact I can go on easily and review posts before it is sent out

Cons

Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Alain