• Pros

• "Its clear what accounts are selected to publish and the calendar tool is great, also the tools for giveaways and contest are a plus"

• "What I like the most is the time that I save by programming my publications on social media."

• "It provides access to all social media desired, including the harder to access via other apps--Instagram."

• Cons

• "Like all of it but dropping Instagram posts to the Sociamonials App is a bit wonky but I will work it out"

• "No real con but you must learn how to use all of the available functions before being able to use all of the options provided."

• "Can it be that it does too much? Like most SAAS the apps evolve. Not that I am complaining as an LTD supporter. But that is the only con."

Browse Sociamonials Reviews

Josef from Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition

Industry: Food Production

Ready-made campaigns

With Sociamonial campaigns we attract many more customers to our e-commerce store and get more sales.

Pros

I like that I can setup marketing campaigns in minutes due to many ready-made campaigns for example sweepstake, photocontests, referral, engagement, coupon e.t.c. I was looking for software that supports foreign languages but only Sociamonials can be translated by users to any language. Edit Language feature, which allows you to translate your campaigns into virtually any language and then customize it with ease. You can also use this feature to change the wording of buttons, alerts, email notifications, etc. even if it still in the English language. The founder really knows his stuff, and the support has been great.

Cons

Design and editing of templates could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

They offer edit language feature and support listen to customer feedback and improve the app continuously.

Sriranga from iQode Technologies

A good Social Media Management Tool with few unique features

Sociamonials has so many features that help small businesses to manage multiple channels with ease, which can be customized for each channel and track the results with analytics. We had used other tools before, but none have had the analytics of this level. Definitely recommended.

Pros

Integrating user-generated content. Analytics Report. Adding video testimonials as social proof. Within the minimal time, I was able to create campaigns.

Cons

Need more design templates. Templates need a bit modern look. Many of them look outdated. Navigation could be a bit more user-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Creating campaigns, customizing is really easy. For us, it provides a cost-effective way to help generate leads in a much more engaging way by utilizing the power of social media. It is a Swiss Army Knife for social media management.

Bit Pricey Fewer features than Sociamonials

Jorge Edel from veeme media

good product but could be better

Nice decent social media scheduler with nice amount of accounts available for the price compared to top dogs.

Pros

I like how it's much more flexible to have accounts than other social media schedulers out there. It also has a nice contest creator for better engagement and user capture.

Cons

UI needs an upgrade because it looks kinda old. Also I wich they also add POLLS to the contest. It would be an amazing way to capture leads and information about what people want

James from BJB Local Biz Marketing

Socialmonials, the social marketing platform your business will LOVE!

I am managing contests and sweepstakes campaigns, and measuring the effectiveness of them.

Pros

Socialmonials is an all in one social media marketing platform that makes managing contests and sweepstakes easy for your business to track, and find out what is giving you the best bang for your buck. Then it's easy to see what generates engagement from your posts and social networks, and hopefully helps you acquire new customers, clients or patients.

Cons

As a marketer, sometimes software can be a bit hard to implement with so many options and features. Socialmonials users have to have a general knowledge of setting up a social marketing platform, and businesses who use this platform should have a social media person who has some experience. As long as social media professionals use this platform, it is great.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

I use several social media platforms, but Socialmonials is excellent in the space of contests, sweepstakes and other types of lead generation modalities.

Angela from Shiloh Christian School

Sociamonials has some great product features

The introduction and training has been great. The company is responsive and helpful and wants to ensure a good customer experience.

Pros

I was looking for a social media platform to streamline our marketing. Sociamonials is great tool with the ability to post on several sites. You can preview and customize each site. You can schedule and track posts based on specific categories. You can also produce campaigns.

Cons

It is an intricate tool so it does take some learning and it is important to learn correctly to get the most out of the software with regards to analytics and tracking.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

A colleague has an agency membership to sociamonials so I was able to add it to our existing package of products at a reduced cost instead of purchasing it on my own.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

Mainly cost, Thryv has a lot more features that we didn't use so we chose a software that only focused on our specific need and it helped to decrease our monthly cost for marketing.

Whitney from Lee IMC

Great software

It is great to be able to crosspost across social platforms so easily. And scheduling for Instagram! Love that. It has definitely saved some time managing so many different platforms for so many businesses.

Pros

There are numerous functions that you can do within Sociamonials. Very useful for my Marketing/PR business, especially handling multiple accounts.

Cons

Learning how to set up all of the campaigns and features. I basically only use it for social posting because the other aspects started getting confusing. It was a challenge to get my employees logged into their own accounts. I had to give up and just give them my password. And it keeps logging me out of my social accounts so it's a bit annoying to have to keep going back and resyncing my social accounts.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Already tried Hootsuite. WAY too complicated. I just wanted something simple to post to multiple platforms. Sometimes all the little bells and whistles get overwhelming. Keep it simple!

Kimberly from OneUniversal Media

Industry: Publishing

Sociamonials IDEAL for Social Media Marketers

Great! For my business, it allows me to help other creatives to focus on doing what they do--author a book and not have to perform the ever daunting task of keeping up with multi-social media platforms to access fans.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

It was more cost-effective and offered me an opportunity to make sales to my clients.

Anneline from Big Splash Social

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

Pros

It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but: a) For a fraction of the cost b) With additional marketing campaign features

Cons

It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Price point and extra marketing campaign features.

Matthias from Flat Rate Content

Almost Too Much

We try to keep our costs low for our clients overall and now that every other agency on the block are starting to utilize their own dashboards it turned into a situation where I need to step up and do the same or I just don't have enough flash. While I already use another program for staying on task with alternative gameplan choices, I didn't like the fact that I kept just exporting the social media calendar and leaving out there like a dead fish for them to look at. Since they recently integrated an Agency dashboard, it has made it incredibly easy for me to send the agency sign in out to different clients so they can view and modify their own posts and they've been generous enough to let us White Label the whole process so it can scratch the itch I have of a more powerful Social Media scheduler by combining that with an in-platform lead generator and an agency dashboard that covers that whole process.

Pros

This software is so good at feeding into itself. I've got a few different programs that let me program posts to go out in advance, connect with my various social media profiles and all that and most of them go in the direction of integrating with content, generating posts, and also having in-product schedulers so that you can keep the creative process in one area. But SociaMonials goes in a different direction than that. Instead of creating a platform in which you can create content for posting, it has created a platform with which you can keep leads all in one place. Their campaign utilizations are a great way to capture leads. So instead of having a platform that can help you generate the content. It creates a platform that can help you turn your social media into an all-in-one lead generation area. Often I will force users to Landing Pages that I've built through either the website or other software, but this instead let's me keep that all together which is a powerful alternative.

Cons

The design is a little minimalistic which made it intimidating at first. The platform itself isn't going to hold your hand and show you how to use it, but if you bite the bullet, make some dummy campaigns and posts and play around with the platform you can overcome that jump. Additionally, sometimes it just gets to be a little bit busy to look at visually if you are just trying to jump in and tweak some information.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Look at every social media scheduler/planner; whatever have you. SociaMonials takes it in a different direction. It got me to rethink what I was doing with Social Media and gave me a better opportunity to work with different tools that I would normally not have flexed.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

I'm not going to name the other product because I still use it for other features. But the other platform didn't give me a dashboard possibility and as I'm making a more concerted effort to integrate regular Facebook ads, the landing page and CRM does a better job of establishing the value of social media marketing to my clients.

Love this

It works good. I fully recommend

Pros

I fully recommend this app to small or large businesses I personally use this to help schedule post on my pages

Cons

Nothing really it is a very professional app

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

I was looking for something to post on my account that is very professional

Katharine from Art of Giving Art/ Mad Marketeer

Sociamonials for Social Media Posting and More!

I've tried a lot of posting tools and, by far, this one has been my favorite with features I just haven't seen on other tools. The customer support has also been very good -- with responses being either within minutes (chat) or, at least, within a day. I'm looking forward to using all the functionality and taking optimal advantage of everything it has to offer!

Pros

My agency had been using Hootsuite and just switched a few weeks ago to Sociamonials. In general, the interface is easier and more intuitive. Posting to social media platforms is quick and I like that there is a visual so you can see what the posting will look like. Reporting is well laid out and easy to comprehend. (It would be nice to be able to also tie reporting to demographics!) It is also less cumbersome to view the queue, sent, schedule, etc. than it is in Hootsuite. We are using shared accounts for multiple clients, which isn't ideal (but more cost effective). It does take some trial and error in order to benefit from all the features in the platform. For example, when posting to a Category, with multiple accounts you don't want to just post to "article post", you would want to create a more specific Category such as "Name of Organization - article post" so you can differentiate between clients. Lastly, I love that there are other features integrated into the tool including campaigns and share buttons. It is also great that I can tie certain accounts to specific Social Media Managers, instead of everyone seeing everything.

Cons

Our account has 30 profiles, which is GREAT since for most of our clients we only need 5 profiles: FB, TW, LI, IG, YouTube. So, it "invites" using it for multiple clients, yet everything is structured that it's not conducive to multiple clients. For example, it's harder to see reporting for just ONE of the clients, since all the data is based on the whole account, not just one client. That said, with some manipulation (i.e., you can create different tracking categories by client name), you can then benefit from the various features.

Response from Sociamonials

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review!

Sheila from She Be Well ~ Health Coaching

I ♥ Sociamonials!

Socialmonials saves me so much time in my health coaching business. I am able to take a little time each week to create posts and schedule them on the days and dates on which I want them to run. Being able to use the evergreen features saves so much time as well!

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and use. It took me minutes to set up my account, schedule my social media posts, and get them going! The reporting feature is fantastic as I can pull specific reports on post engagement. The Optimal Publishing time report is my absolute favorite feature as I can reschedule my posts for maximum engagement!

Cons

Nothing so far! I have yet to find something I dislike about this software!

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

I have tried a multitude of other social media marketing programs and Socialmonials is one of the most intuitive software products available. The abundance of features and advanced reporting options is hard to beat! I'm a superfan!

Jane from Jane Rogers PR

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Brilliant way to keep social feeds populated

Sociamonials has allowed me to automate some of my content for a couple of clients. This means I can be quicker when creating and posting content for them and not have to rely on live posting for stock or evergreen content. I've not tried the competitions/campaigns functionality, so I'm probably not using the system to its full capabilities.

Pros

I like the fact that, as a business user, I am able to have lots of profiles on the system and that I can sort them and my posts into categories. I like the fact there is a queue for evergreen content too, so I can upload something once and know it will be used again at a later date. The fact that I can also post to several networks at once and vary the post for each network before I publish is really handy too. The helpdesk is great, they respond really quickly, even given I'm in the UK and they're in the US.

Cons

There have been a few glitches but that's because the system is still fairly new and they have tried to resolve them quickly. I'd like the app to have more functionality (currently it's limited to sending through Instagram scheduled posts). It would be handy to be able to create and schedule other posts from the app as well as the web version. It'd also be handy to be able to bulk upload and for the publish screen not to be the default after most actions - it'd be helpful to go back to the screen you were last looking at.

Shoan from Home

Ease of use 10+ Customer Service - 5 Star Application

Pros

This is solid software, really easy to use. It is intuitive and barely even needs a manual to understand how to build campaigns right out the gate. I have generated thousands of leads almost overnight with my first go at using the software. The best part about this software is it appears to be more of a fun game for the prospects than a lead capture. People opt-in because of the gamification and stay for the rewards. It generates referrals like mad money and is a never-ending stream of leads, referrals and future strategic alliances.

Cons

There is a video trick that uses older technology, however, customer service showed me how to over-ride the issue with a simple hack that actually made it a more powerful program and convert at a higher level.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

SociaMonials makes it a lot more simple to get my message out there in an automated way and engage with my audience faster and at a human level.

Jason from Transworld Scottsdale

Great Addition to our Company

Took ,me a while to commit to this but once I did - everything has been flawless. Easy to get all team members on board.

Pros

Ease of use and linking all relevant Social Media Channels.

Great deal from App Sumo

Hootsuite not robust enough

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Great tool for social media management

I was looking for a tool that was more affordable and practical than my previous social media management tool and this was it. The team is very responsive if you need help and they are friendly!

Pros

It feels like Sociamonials was created by social media marketing people. Often times you come across tools for social media and you're left wondering if the people who developed it actually have ever managed social media accounts! Sociamonials is very streamlined and I have really enjoyed using it on a daily basis. I like the fact that they offer custom pages to direct traffic to and make contests very easy to organize.

Cons

They're still growing but I wish there was a way to filter/group profiles together. Currently I am using "Categories" to organize the scheduling times, but when writing the actual posts, it'd be nice if I didn't have to see every single page I manage. Also would love if they offered a "Unselect all" when it comes to managing/adding accounts. It's a pain to uncheck everything manually when you have a lot of accounts to manage.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

I had checked out Sociamonials before but then gave it a more serious look when I knew I wanted to switch to a different tool.

I found it too clunky.

Lindsay from Key Lime Media LLC

Wonderful Platform for Managing Numerous Accounts!

Pros

The interface is user friendly and easy to use. There are numerous options and capabilities to customize posting for yourself and your clients. The agency dashboard allows for a highly upgraded experience for your high-end clients as well. They work hard to add new features and continue to upgrade the platform.

Cons

It does not allow for automatic posting to Instagram and you are not able to schedule Instagram posts in a grid view or save hashtag lists. It becomes problematic if you have a great deal of clients that require Instagram posting and need a specific aesthetic for their feeds. Aside from upgrading the Instagram features, we love the platform!

Dana from 4EverPolished

Wonderful!

Overall, it's quite helpful. I am a fan of the platform (easy to use) and it's super convenient for me to post when I want to do so and have it show up when I need it to most. It's fantastic!

Pros

I love that this software is a once and done solution to posting on my FB page. I like to set up posts on my time frame and Sociamonials helps me do that! I have lots of customization and it's one of my favorite things!

Cons

I didn't like that it tags each post with their name - socialpost each time. I asked about removing it since it seems a bit disingenuous and less spontaneous - but it wasn't possible according to the IT Team.

Carma from Public Speaking Super Powers

Easy to use and affordable

Pros

Socialmonials is the second social media management software I've purchased. The first one was a hot mess that often left my posts unposted or posted so late that they were no longer relevant. Socialmonials is easy to use. The few glitches I've experienced were easily solved. If something doesn't post, you get an email letting you know so you can deal with it in a timely manner. On top of all that, it is totally affordable! I've looked into other social media managers and just couldn't justify the cost for what I was getting. I'm so glad I heard about Socialmonials and invested in it for my business!

Cons

If I'm not careful, the posts will have double links, which looks weird.

Hugo from Lavish Solutions

Great for contests & landing pages

If you're looking for a tool that allows you to automate social media contests and sweepstakes, this is the tool you're looking for. It allows your company to keep track of anyone who ever entered your contests and start finding out fans and influencers. The analytics are really good for this. While you can automate and schedule content - you don't have content templates and a built-in editor, which for me are super important to save time and make this a portable tool that can work with any device regardless of the software installed in it. This is something I've found it's really important in other tools. We use other social media management tools just because of the templates and built-in editor.

Pros

As a social media tool for contests/sweepstakes is really good. It comes with templates and a built-in editor for them. It's something you can't do with most of the other social media management tools. The analytics you can get with this tool are really good as well.

Cons

When it comes to creating content for social networks - it lacks a content editor and most importantly templates. You can just upload the content you make and type the text. That's it.

Lisa from Gutsy Goodness

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

I had been a hootsuite member for many, many years but the price kept increasing. I switched because of the sharing options for followers, to find our hidden influencers, etc.

Romolo from Euromoney

Socialmonials Review

My overall experience, with the tool and support, has been very positive, one more reason to add this tool to your arsenal for better marketing.

Pros

The tool is fully rounded and includes a lot more than you think, and that's because apart from giving you the ability to post, it has a great analytics platform that allows you to measure your social media effort. The plans provided are amongst the most affordable on the net and the functions amongst the best. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who wants to power up their social media efforts.

Anick from Publiciblage

Good Software

Good product and great support!

Pros

A lot for your money, and great support

Cons

Sometimes it is not working, failing to post publications

More user friendly

More features

Viktor from ProjectArmy, LLC

Great reporting for social media publishing

Sociamonials works great, and we've enjoyed using it so far for social media publishing and reporting. We are currently working on integrating conversion tracking into our platform's sign up process to see how social and campaigns drive revenue. Once we launch our new platform, we're planning to launch some campaigns this fall.

Pros

We've been using social media publishing tools more than campaigns (due to going through internal changes), and I find reporting capabilities very insightful and gives us a great overview of user engagement on various social platforms where we share. They also make it easy to publish to Instagram.

Cons

The only thing that's missing is an easier way to add content to the publishing queue. Right now you have to be on the website to create posts to go out to social media platforms. It would be very helpful if there was something similar to Buffer, so we can add content quickly on smartphone or desktop. That's the only annoying thing.

Jose Luis from Segundo Piso Marketing Digital

Good Social media Tool

It´s a good tool with some opportunity areas, I hope you improve the tool

Pros

Cons

I don´t understand well the management of workspaces and how they count the social media account, it`s weird

The lifetime deal and the contest tools

The lifetime deal and the contest tools

Patricia from Novavision Group

Sociamonials delivers its valu

The Sociamonials team does a great job communicating new features, problems, and anything related to the service. They are very responsive to the chatbox on the website.

Pros

Sociamonials makes it very easy to manage social media accounts and schedule any post for Facebook (Timelines, Pages and Groups), LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

You must have the sociamonials app in your phone to publish in instagram.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Sociamonials was more affordable for the same functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

Sociamonials would do the same job at a much lower price.

chris from Passivefy

Great software backed up great team

One of the other great features (and an importantly one in my opinion) is the team behind the software. It is obvious [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are dedicated to producing the best social media marketing tool in this space so I am confident it will go far. Had to ask a few things from support and the response was quick and solved my issues.

Pros

Hands down the best feature about socialmonials is the simplicity and ease of making social media marketing . I love the calendar feature so I can see my marketing campaigns mapped out for the next few months (I like to work in chunks of a few months). Also love the ability to integrate my analytics as I am a bit of a data geek.

Cons

Not many actually. The software doesn't complicate the process which makes it super easy for me to get my work done quickly and efficiently (without getting distracted).

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Price and the dedication shown by the team

Aj from Epic Energy

Industry: Utilities

pretty decent software for the price

I really hate it in comparison to Hootsuite, honestly just copy everything they do, and sell it for cheaper. Find their flaws, and make your software better. If it wasn't for the super cheap deal we got on the software we might not have used it. But we are still trucking along.

Pros

The online support, and the built-in calendar ability.

Cons

It's limited for sure, I wish there were more training and API integration. Activity Dashboard, Campaign Analysis, Real-Time reporting, Reports of any kind are missing.

Danielle from Danielle Guerin

A time saver

Pros

Cons

I would have liked more integrations with email marketing software. I have yet to use the campain feature because my autoresponder is not integrated.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

A better price with more features.

Candy from The Digital Mermaid LLC

Social Sense

Its very difficult to use however the price is good. We use buffer as well as social monials . The instagram posting is poor

Pros

The ability to add multiple accounts , the cost is very copetitive however4 we have difficuly with instagram and that is are largest source.

Cons

No Pinterest, Hard to manage groups, Instagram posting is very difficult

Dane from Ellodane Media

Great Potential

Its only been two weeks and I am already loving Sociamonials. It's not perfect and needs some work but I can confidently say that a year from now it will be a much improved and probably higher rated platform!

Pros

The simple interface, the long list of amazing features, the ability to auto post to Instagram with no push notifications (through vyral.io). A calendar to manage posts as well as all other agency activities

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times and you are not able to post more than four pictures in a carousel. You also can't combine videos and photos in the same post

Response from Sociamonials

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the kind words Dane! Great news: In a couple days you will be able to post directly to Instagram without Vyral.io due to our new authorized API with Instagram.

Michelle from Michelle Malone Photography

Industry: Photography

Great product

Love this it has helped the business grow! Allows social media team to create content in advance and allows me to review it before it gets sent out

Pros

Love the fact I can go on easily and review posts before it is sent out

Cons

Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Tom from Context Language Solutions Ltd.

Social Time Saver

So far haven't had any issues.

Pros

It's fairly straightforward to use. Easy set up and connecting with all most common social media platforms. Good analytics and mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes problems with tags on Facebook. They're not recognized and placed as plain text

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

It was a deal on Appsumo

Raymond from New Nordic

Sociamonials is a huge time saver

If used properly Sociamonials can be a huge time saver. You can set up your posts in advance without having to do them one by one.

Pros

It is an all in one tool that helps with lead generation and automate sending out your content. On the higher tier plans you can customize your domain so you can personalize your campaigns even further. Combined with replug you ont only manage your social campaigns but your links as well.

Cons

So far I have no dislikes about Sociamonials

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

Sociamonials offered a better experience and at that time a better price as well.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

Because Sociamonials is more robust and because it simply can do a lot more

Jared from Citadel LLC

SUPER useful for organization

SUPER useful tool though kind of slow with a ton of new users. Saved our team and myself personally, a ton of time.

Pros

As a main focus on social media marketing and other automation/digital marketing, this has done wonders for organizing our digital plans. And scheduling!

Cons

Occasionally slow load times on the platform. I think it was a large increase of new users and they may add more infrastructure to help speed it back up.

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

Pro Features at a Lifetime deal through AppSumo!

Cara from Venture Works

Sociamonials has it all rolled into one

Sociamonials has been great. I also use a couple of other tools but this one is the most robust. It is an all in one solution and allows me to design, automate, create content and so much more. It really is a timesaver!

Pros

I love the access to the contests and other content but most of all I really like the automation. Time is everything these days and to be able to automate the social media makes my days so much easier.

Cons

It is a little hard to get used to but once you got it down it is so worth it

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

I use this other one still because i have a lifetime membership but I would switch over if I did not

Alain from BrixBaxter Publishing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great social media tool

Socialmonials is a robust, easy to use product that provides the marketer with tools to make that job easier. The customer support is fairly prompt - in my case, the time difference does impact on the response time. But nothing that cannot be worked around

Pros

Overall setup and use is fairly intuitive. Provides great feedback to inform users of successful posts - and more importantly when things are not, so that you can correct and get back on track

Cons

The scheduling for repeat instances could have a more easy to use interface - list of upcoming scheduled items - one that can break down to the channels being targeted

David from Ideas24

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros

Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget. Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons

It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Sarah from Vermont Chalky Paint LLC

Industry: Building Materials

Contesting's Never Been Easier!

It was very easy to setup and get my promotions going right out of the box.

Pros

Love how easy it is to give away and incentivise my customers with a 10% instant coupon with their entry. It works well w/ Facebook and integrates with MailChimp so that I can add those fans to my Ideas and Inspiration mailing list for painted furniture fans.

Cons

I'm still getting the hang of the Requeing - sometimes it gets a little TOO redundant and I'm not quite sure how to stop them, but then I look at the help page and get it all squared away again.

Reasons for Choosing Sociamonials

I liked the contesting aspect.

Kazeem from Linkplus Technologies

Make life easy on social post

the timely response with my last encounter on their site

Pros

Its make your post schedule easy and see the performance

Cons

you can not customize your links its show from socialmonials

Joseph from The Intelligence Group Dallas

Exceptional value

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros

The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Ryan from Smart Web Tutor

Sociamonials has been very helpful

I am thankful I was able to get a good deal on this tool and see it will help me with my business moving forward. If I see fit I will upgrade to higher plan. Thx

Pros

I have a number of Social tools and this just adds another angle to the rest. I am finding that the tracking and the testimonial videos is unique to other tools and I am just getting started. Thanks for the great deal and another useful tool.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that comes to mind. It is still new to me, but I haven't had any issues to date.

Raymond from CocoMixer Pte Ltd

All in One Social Media Management Platform

Pros

This tool allow easy posting and management for multiple social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. It pacsk with many features including contest builder and automatically short link generation plus it tracks the traffic automatically for you. Recent launch of workspace and white label features also a great add on for agencies.

Cons

Instagram posting still need to go through the mobile app, hope it can post to Instagram directly in near future.

David from Freelance

Great for content marketers

I manage social media for a handful of companies and i can write and schedule all the posts from one dashboard weeks in advance - a big time saver

Pros

Sociamomonials makes day to day management of your social media posts a breeze - Easy to add social media channels to it and scheduling is remarkably easy

Cons

The only downside need to keep re-authorising your social media accounts - its not a fault of the software though as its the social media providers that require t this - still, its only a 2 minute job

Mikkel from Escape Artist

Industry: Writing and Editing

Brand New To The Software But So Far WOW

Pros

I have tried to use other software to manage all our social profiles but the layout is terrible. The stuff I want is hidden in the back and out of the way. With Sociamonials the good stuff is all upfront and the layout is easy to use.

Cons

So far I have not found any downside, I need to do some more tests on it, but so far two thumbs up.

Sociamonials has potential

Pros

I like how it's easy to post and publish and that we can see through the preview space what it will actually look like when posted on social media platforms.

Cons

I am not a fan of the calendar look. It doesn't look informative to me, especially that we have multiple social media platforms (e.g. 2 fb's). I cannot distinguish what I've posted to this FB account to another and the icons don't work that way. And I kinda miss the real icons for each of the social media platforms. It looks bland and unattractive. I'd really love an indicator on the icons that can help me distinguish this is a scheduled post for this account and for the other accounts as well. Or maybe have an option or tabs within Calendar view where each of the accounts has their own calendar view, I think that would be lovely.

philip from urbancloud.ie

Grear product

Pros

Very easy to use and customer support is excellent

Cons

No real cons value for money was excellent

Janeiro from DesignBlaze

Sociamonials Is an All-in-One Social Media Power House!

I am currently setting up a couple giveaway campaigns for two different clients. I was able to setup a demo in about fifteen minutes to sell the idea.

Pros

Now that Sociamonials have released their highly anticipated Agency features, this is by far my favorite thing they have to offer. I love the ability to re-brand the software and create workspaces that separate our accounts and have their own tracking but uses overall account limits. This is a powerful feature that you would have to pay a boatload anywhere else. There are a wide variety of campaigns you can run in addition to the publishing and ReQueue features.

Cons

I wish there was a bulk upload option for scheduling content. I also am looking forward to cname features for the agency to get rid of the sociamonials.com branding.

Austin from Remnant Ventures

Industry: Farming

Great Product For Money and Improving

Overall really good product for the price looking forward to additional features.

Pros

Cost for the feature set is really good. Great entry level program to start scheduling and tracking what works for your social media channels.

Cons

Some initial bugs led to some weird image rotation issues on our FB channel. Video and media handling are improving but still need a little work. Hashtags and tagging individuals and groups not yet available.

Liam from Social Media Insiders

Fantastic

My business is growing as a result of Sociamonials and I will continue to use it in the future. It has especially helped with keeping organised in terms of social media management.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant

Cons

The User Interface is what I like least about the software as I don't find it very appealing