SocialPilot Software Reviews

SocialPilot Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Social Pilot is easy to use and is pretty cheap. It offers great value for work and saves a lot of time for social media managers."
  • icon"The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed."
  • icon"SocialPilot is easy to use and organized. All the features I need are on the screen and accessible."
  • icon"There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue."
  • icon"Mainly a problem with Instagram, but manual posting for every post is painful."
  • icon"The reporting seems a little light and inconsistent. There are no rollup reports."

All SocialPilot Reviews

Dan

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Content Curation Without Limitation

Nicolle

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

Pros

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Cons

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

The amount of accounts I could connect and the value for money

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

It was recommended and after the trial I decided social pilot was better

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Nicolle, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rony Peterson

July 2022

An easy, well-looking, and not expensive social media manager

SocialPilot is a good choice for a more professional management of social media. It syncs with the biggest social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even TikTok. Also, it is not expensive which makes it possible to use without spending so much money.

Pros

This software is intuitive and has a good schedule to produce more posts and publish later. Also, it integrates some of the biggest social media on the market.

Cons

It does not have a free plan to use. Also, Instagram's data is not shown on this software for now.

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

Because of the integration with TikTok and some other functionalities.

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

Because of the cost-benefit and the integration with social media and coworkers

Brian

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

Pros

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

Cons

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

Price for the number of accounts.

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

I needed a low cost option that let me have all of my social accounts necessary. For the price point, this works great!

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Brian, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Tiffany

November 2022

Best for a newbie or experience SMM!

Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

Pros

I'll be honest, what first attracted me to this product was the price. I was just beginning my career in social media management and I didn't want to pay 100s of $$$ as a newbie. Plus, I was still trying to figure out what product I liked the best. Well, let's just say I'm still using SocialPilot! It's simple to set up your accounts, and customer support is great if you have any questions.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. At first, it was missing the Reels option but now that's been added!

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

Price, simple to use, and easy to navigate.

Stephen

Total Let Down

Tons of bug that will waste your time.

Pros

When it works it works it works well. But trusting this service will deliver your content is risky because it won't and lose your work wasting your time.

Cons

I have been a loyal customer since SocialPilot started. Lately, they have really dropped the ball on trust. I can't trust that they will deliver my content as scheduled or not lose the content that I've scheduled. If you're a marketing company or a manager, you're the one that looks like a fool because you trust this service to deliver as scheduled. I am currently looking to find a more reliable service since they have endless excuses why their service doesn't deliver. Total BS! I'm totally pissed.

Victoria

October 2022

Social Media Management

Pros

SocialPilot has allowed me to create groups, as well as manage them with ease. All I have to do is enter my URL and the tool will guide me through all the steps. On top of that, I can easily customize some widgets, as well as integrate the software with other tools. This has helped me greatly in situations where I wanted to send direct messages to all clients. I also quite love the mobile app which is nicely designed and easy to use. And, updates are automatically installed, which saves me time.

Cons

There were quite a couple of times I needed support but wasn't able to find the live chat option anywhere. A live chat option would be really appreciated.

Karen

SocialPilot great for those new to social media

Pros

I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.

Cons

There is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

Hootsuite was not as easy to use and every time you wanted an analytic report it was an extra $20.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Karen, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Shari

Social Pilot is GREAT for Content Management and Campaigns!

Overall, my experience with Social Pilot has been very satisfactory!

Pros

What I like most about Social Pilot is its ability to handle all of your social media posts effectively and at a cheaper cost than other social media management platforms! Its platform is simple enough for an extreme beginner to use but professional enough for large businesses!

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I like least about Social Pilot! It does everything that I need for it to do!

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

I switched from Hootsuite due to Hootsuite increasing their price and changing the limit to how much you can post on their free plan. Very disappointing and will not be returning to Hootsuite due to this. Super inconvenient for those who are on a budget and was using their platform for this very reason. Very inconsiderate.

Reese

Industry: Music

April 2022

The most simple yet comprehensive social scheduling tool we found!

We can now just spend a block of time loading up the queue instead of tricking out posts everyday, and logging in and out of multiple accounts on multiple platforms.

Pros

This is SO easy to use, select an image, enter copy, which you can customize for each platform all in one place, it recognizes tags per platform, we can repeat posts, reshare, schedule or post immediately, we can create groups based on product/business lines, it is just SO intuitive and easy to use! No more logging in and out of multiple accounts on multiple platforms.

Cons

Every now and again the IG account connection can disconnect, and every so often a tag in a post will keep the post from pushing, but it's not often enough to be aggravating, easily fixable.

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

Pricing on many was too high for just a few accounts with one login/user.

deniz

Easy and efficient use

My overall experience is pretty good. A good alternative for social media management.

Pros

It is very easy to install and use. It has many different options for social media management. The price is quite reasonable compared to similar applications. You can manage your work through the social media calendar with the drag and drop feature.

Cons

The fact that it does not offer analytics for Instagram is a serious disadvantage. Moreover, with its latest update, it is difficult to use in some subjects.

November 2022

Manage all social platforms in one place

Social Pilot keeps you in control of all of your platforms in one place.

Pros

I love that this platform allows me to schedule content on multiple platforms at the click of a button.

Cons

There are several similar platforms for a lower price

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

Just to trial other platforms

A solid social media marketing tool

SocialPilot has been a powerful tool to manage and grow my social media channels, as well as an avenue for me to continuously promote my content on social.

Pros

There are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I'd mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the "post recycling" option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.

Cons

The "post recycling" feature is a valuable asset for all those creating evergreen content for the fact that it lets you promote a piece of content on social media today, as well as on several future dates (something that's missing from the likes of Buffer and Hootsuite). However, the feature could be improved further. In fact, there's a limit to the number of reposts. This means that every now and then, you'll have to log in to your SocialPilot dashboard to add new dates. Other schedulers like MeetEdgar and SocialBee have enhanced this feature by enabling users to automatically recycle posts without having to continuously add new dates manually.

Reasons for choosing SocialPilot

It seemed to have a wider array of features

Reasons for switching to SocialPilot

I was looking for something that had more features but still had a good price

Response from SocialPilot

We're thrilled you enjoyed the "Post Recycling" feature; we like making our customers happy at SocialPilot! Thanks for leaving the positive review. I hope to see you again soon.

Cindy

SocialPilot Review

SocialPilot is amazing! What is really brilliant about this software is that it can generate fresh content for me to post to my social media pages, as if I was the one that came up with it! The curated content that SocialPilot software provides even includes blogs, which are already written up by various different authors on the subject of my choosing, so I can use those blogs as a form of advertising for my business products and services. I usually line up and schedule my content to my social feeds for when I know that I will either be stuck in a meeting or for the hours in which I know I will be asleep. So the fact that SocialPilot makes postings for me on my behalf even when I am too busy to do so, counts very much in their favor! I love how SocialPilot does most of the work for me!

Pros

What I like most about SocialPilot software is that it saves me time! I have connected my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts to SocialPilot and I manage my accounts directly from the dashboard! This software is smart and easy to use. It is designed in such a fantastic way that anybody can learn to use it. It is so easy to schedule posts to my various social media platforms ahead of time I just love the efficiency of SocialPilot!

Cons

What I like least about SocialPilot software is that it does have such an immense amount of control and visibility into my social media accounts. This software frees up my time immensely, even providing me with analytics for each one of my social media accounts which is great. I can even add a team member who can create content for me to my accounts which I don't really like. I simply don't trust anyone else enough to let them do postings to my social media accounts and make it seem like I was the one that posted it. I do need to approve all those posts first which does eliminate the worry to some degree, but I dread the day that a disgruntled employee or an ex could still slip through the cracks and post to my social pages. Nevertheless, I love it and I highly recommend SocialPilot!

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Cindy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot smart and easy to use software; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again

Elizabeth

Best Value for Money

SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

Pros

It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

Cons

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks, Jimit

Luis Ignacio

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Pros

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Cons

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Luis Ignacio, Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you. Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :) Best, Jimit

Replied April 2019

Christopher

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.