• Pros

• "Its very easy to use, and its great to teach people with. The colour coding system is great- we changed for each business"

• "Price, very user-friendly, gets the job done every time."

• "User interface is very easy to navigate and understand."

• Cons

• "The software could be more intuitive. However, everything works the way it should. Pricing could be more competitive. "

• "The calendar is generally ok but does not lend itself to multiple accounts and easily pull and drop of posts."

• "A few benefits are missing from the Team dashboard like the ability to copy posts. This is available in the admin dashboard but it would be nice for the individual to have this option. "

Browse SocialPilot Reviews

Dan from Suburban Collection

Perfect for new and intermediate user

My overall experience with SocialPilot is very good.

Pros

SocialPilot's ability to bulk schedule content is a giant time-saver. When you have the ability to write everything out on a spreadsheet and then upload into the platform with the click of a button, having all of your content in the right place, on the right date and the right time, that, my friend, is magic! -it's peace-of-mind. Having that feature plus an intuitive dashboard that was friendly to the new and intermediate user is a recipe for success. Lastly, SP is on the forefront of advancements and new technology. This is evident by the partnership thye have with TikTok that allows SP to schedule TT videos.

Cons

I don't see very many cons. I used SocialPilot during the trial phase and seemed to like everything I saw.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Dan, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our bulk Scheduling feature and called it a "magic"; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Brian from HEALTHandMED.com

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

Pros

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

Cons

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

Reasons for Choosing SocialPilot

Price for the number of accounts.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Brian, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sarah from As Within Coaching

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Social Pilot Crashes and Burns

At first I loved it, then I saw that it just didn't do what I needed it to do or expected it to do. Even as a paying client, there were constant problems with the app crashing while in the middle of trying to compose visual posts.

Pros

I loved the apps connection to Unsplash photos to help with visual posts and I liked that I could schedule posts.

Cons

The app contstantly crashed or would not bring up photos. There was no way to go back to edit a visual post, you have to start completely from scratch. Many times, my scheduled posts wouldn't post. If editing a verbal post after you schedule it to go on multiple accounts, you had to make the edit for each of the accounts. A lot of time was spent editing one post for 3 different accounts. The visual posts also weren't compatible with instagram as far as size goes. So, I had to cut out much of many of the pictures because they were too big for instagram

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Sarah, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we'll do better. Please feel free to reach out to support@socialpilot.co. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thanks, Jimit

Palak from GaragePlug

How it is very Easy to Use

Pros

Software is very easy to use and user friendly. I can easily post creatives and videos over, all social media platforms and I can get the analytics respectively. It also connects to the Facebook ads, which helps me manage my ads and posting on a single platform. It also connects with remote storage platforms like Dropbox and Google Drive, which reduces my pain of download and upload. Overall Its very useful and handy software

Cons

It is overall a very good software to use.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Palak, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find SocialPilot a useful and handy software; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

A solid social media marketing tool

SocialPilot has been a powerful tool to manage and grow my social media channels, as well as an avenue for me to continuously promote my content on social.

Pros

There are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I'd mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the "post recycling" option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.

Cons

The "post recycling" feature is a valuable asset for all those creating evergreen content for the fact that it lets you promote a piece of content on social media today, as well as on several future dates (something that's missing from the likes of Buffer and Hootsuite). However, the feature could be improved further. In fact, there's a limit to the number of reposts. This means that every now and then, you'll have to log in to your SocialPilot dashboard to add new dates. Other schedulers like MeetEdgar and SocialBee have enhanced this feature by enabling users to automatically recycle posts without having to continuously add new dates manually.

Reasons for Choosing SocialPilot

It seemed to have a wider array of features

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

We're thrilled you enjoyed the "Post Recycling" feature; we like making our customers happy at SocialPilot! Thanks for leaving the positive review. I hope to see you again soon.

Nicolle from digital raspberry marketing

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

Pros

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Cons

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

Reasons for Choosing SocialPilot

The amount of accounts I could connect and the value for money

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Nicolle, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Karen from Graphics by Design

SocialPilot great for those new to social media

Pros

I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.

Cons

There is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Karen, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Julie from Big Fish Local

Decent social platform

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use, does almost everything except Instagram.

Cons

You couldn’t post to Instagram and the one time I tried to contact their customer service, they weren’t super helpful.

Reasons for Choosing SocialPilot

I chose Vendasta reputation management platform over socialpilot because you can post to Instagram from Vendasta.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Hi Julie, Thanks for your excellent review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy and intuitive to use. We also have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot and Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Cindy from Webdevelopers911

SocialPilot Review

SocialPilot is amazing! What is really brilliant about this software is that it can generate fresh content for me to post to my social media pages, as if I was the one that came up with it! The curated content that SocialPilot software provides even includes blogs, which are already written up by various different authors on the subject of my choosing, so I can use those blogs as a form of advertising for my business products and services. I usually line up and schedule my content to my social feeds for when I know that I will either be stuck in a meeting or for the hours in which I know I will be asleep. So the fact that SocialPilot makes postings for me on my behalf even when I am too busy to do so, counts very much in their favor! I love how SocialPilot does most of the work for me!

Pros

What I like most about SocialPilot software is that it saves me time! I have connected my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts to SocialPilot and I manage my accounts directly from the dashboard! This software is smart and easy to use. It is designed in such a fantastic way that anybody can learn to use it. It is so easy to schedule posts to my various social media platforms ahead of time I just love the efficiency of SocialPilot!

Cons

What I like least about SocialPilot software is that it does have such an immense amount of control and visibility into my social media accounts. This software frees up my time immensely, even providing me with analytics for each one of my social media accounts which is great. I can even add a team member who can create content for me to my accounts which I don't really like. I simply don't trust anyone else enough to let them do postings to my social media accounts and make it seem like I was the one that posted it. I do need to approve all those posts first which does eliminate the worry to some degree, but I dread the day that a disgruntled employee or an ex could still slip through the cracks and post to my social pages. Nevertheless, I love it and I highly recommend SocialPilot!

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Cindy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot smart and easy to use software; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again

Joseph from The Social Shop Asia

SocialPilot Soars Above The Rest

Pros

It's better priced than its competitors for the features and functionalities that it offers. It's very easy to navigate, allows for easy scheduling of posts in one go, and support is very easy to access.

Cons

To round out its capabilities, it could use a listening tool. And I/we need the ability to tag handles when scheduling a post. That is all.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Joseph, Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot inexpensive and easy to navigate; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We also introduce the feature of tagging handles when scheduling a post on SocialPilot. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Elizabeth from Social Proof LLC

Best Value for Money

SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

Pros

It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

Cons

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks, Jimit

Luis Ignacio from DePodcast.com

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Pros

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Cons

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied April 2019

Hi Luis Ignacio, Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you. Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :) Best, Jimit

Christopher from Habooble Communications

The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.

The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.

Pros

Their bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.

Cons

If they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

Response from SocialPilot

Replied January 2018

Hi Christopher, Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing. We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this. Regards, Manvi

Chris from Keller Williams VIP Properties

They've Got (Almost) Everything Right

I can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.

Pros

The groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.

Cons

Instagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi Chris, Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot. We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature. Thanks, Jimit

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Simple and Cheap Social Media Management Software

Social Pilot is a simple social media management tool, I decided to sign up for the free plan to get a feel of the software, in comparison to other SM Management tool. The signup process was easy and I linked my Tumblr, Facebook page, and twitter profile, after which I added my daily posting schedule to each SM account. I liked the Pinterest and Instagram option available. Other accounts SM profiles allowed includes: LinkedIn, Google +, VK and Xing. Social pilot works like buffer and Hootsuite. To test the feeds feature I had to upgrade my account or start a free trial, sadly, I couldn't start a trial because of' 'Sorry trial membership is not available in your country.' It seems rather ridiculous that upgrades are allowed in my country but the trial isn't? I can't say I've had this experience with any other SM Manager. The content curation didn't really provide me with relevant posts as I was testing this on my book blog and there wasn't any entertainment or literature option among the suggested posts categories. In comparison to other social media managers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Swift Social and others, Social Pilot doesn't really stand out. Its strong point, however, is its cheap price, the basic plan is $4.99 compared to buffer and HootSuite's $9.99. And while I think it has a lot of potential, it still needs a unique feature that would distinguish it from other softwares in the market.

Pros

Social Pilot cheaper than most SM Management software in the market, and can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that my "country" supports the free plan and paying for upgrades but doesn't support the free trial.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied December 2016

Hi Abigail Thanks for sharing your review. The reason for not having a trial in few countries is that, we have some past spamming history from such specific country users. A genuine user's like you, send us a support request for trial activation and we normally activate that. Feel free to email us if you want to access the trial. We have added many unique features like social media calendar, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding and we are still making our tool more usable. Once again, thanks for our review. Keep sharing your feedback to our support email address and we are more than happy to answer you.

I love the simple, clean navigation.

Pros

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. In searching, I found SocialPilot. I love the simple, clean navigation. It's reminiscent of the old Facebook, so it's incredibly easy to learn to navigate, to add feeds/social pages, and to check out the graphs and analytics. Compared to their competitors, the pricing is at a great level for small to midsize businesses. The repeat posting tool is awesome for book releases and sales where we're posting the same thing for days in a row on different pages to drum up reader interest.

Cons

They are still working on becoming a Facebook partner to allow direct posting to Instagram. Where most of their competitors have already either done this or worked out alternative ways of posting to Instagram, SP lags behind. As a company, we've noticed IG is becoming really popular for branding and marketing, so this is an imperative feature that needs to be sorted ASAP. Occasionally bulk scheduling fails, and there isn't a notification or queue alert to let you know something failed. A better way to quickly see where you need to do a repost to get it to go through would be a great option to add.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied April 2019

Hi there, Thanks for the wonderful SocialPilot review. Excited to know you found SocialPilot and just loved the simple and clean navigation. We always focus on how we can make it a better tool each day for users like to you to love it :) We definitely understand the need of having direct Instagram publishing and are aware of the fact that it is a much needed platform. We ourselves are pushing on that fact with Facebook to give us access. Thanks, Jimit

What features it has are really nice

It's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)

Pros

I like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well. The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.

Cons

The interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often. It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot. It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi there, Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered. But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot. About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better. Best, Jimit

harry from Artist

The best publisher of social network manager.

Although nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

Cons

Response from SocialPilot

Replied November 2018

Hi Harry, Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive. We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day. Best Regards, Jimit

A great entry level product

Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.

Pros

Social Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice. The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.

Cons

Bulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you’re posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working. There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi there, Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money! Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts. Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more. Best, Jimit

Gustavo from Proxy Digital Agency

Great Scheduling Software

I've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review). Here are a few things I find interesting. 1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish. 2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced. 3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way. Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.

Pros

The easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.

Cons

I really would like to have more statistics in the software.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied March 2017

Hi Gustavo, Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day. Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency. We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics! We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :) Thanks, Jimit

Ryan from Knup Solutions LLC

SocialPilot is a MUST for our Business!

My business manages several different companies social media accounts. We simply post from Twitter, Facebook and G+ using SocialPilot! It's soooo simple. We also use it to schedule posts at different times which is one of my favorite features. Overall, our experience has been solid. Due to cost, we left socialpilot several months ago... But quickly realized it was a necessary business tool for us so we re-subscribed. Now we are likely lifetime customers. Thanks socialpilot and keep up the great work.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Creating and scheduling social media posts across a large number of networks is simple and to the point. Very intuitive to teach my team to use it as well.

Cons

The cost is a bit high but all in all -- well worth it for what it delivers. But like anything, cost is always under consideration when using tools.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Miguel from Gestão de Marketing Digital

A pretty good Social Media tool

Excellent inexpensive social media tool.

Pros

- You can connect a lot of profiles from different social media accounts. - The analytics are really useful - quite inexpensive, compared with other similar tools

Cons

- no instagram posting - in a team, you cannot comment on a post already made, to make exchanges - I am having a lot of problems posting in facebook profiles.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied April 2018

Hi Miguel, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot! We are in communication with the Facebook team about giving us access to Direct Instagram Posting. We need to have the partnership to do that, there's a procedure to follow, so as soon as it's done, we'll get Instagram posting at SocialPilot. About commenting on a Team-members post we'll surely add this to our suggestions list. Also, I see that you are not very much happy with the customer support. Did you face any problem? I would like to amend of what difficulties you faced, please let me know! Best Regards, Jimit

Alexanfros from SpeedyDev Limited

Easy to use and quite powerful

In case they manage to solve some minor frustrations including the fact that sat various periods scheduled posts are hold then it could be one of the best solutions and most cost effective out there.

Pros

The software is pretty easy and straightforward to use and allows to schedule content from various internet portals as an auto feed.

Cons

There are minor bugs on the calendar area where you need to frequently refresh the web page to view the correct times. The biggest issues is the support that is slow to respond and the fact that at certain periods the engine seems stacked (lot's of posts are on a "hold" and fired all together)

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi Alexanfros, Thanks for your wonderful SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be easy and quite poweerful. We'll definitely pass this bug on to our developers to have a look at why this is happening in your account. Can you please send in your SocialPilot login id at support@socialpilot.co Thanks, Jimit

JoAnn from JoAnn's Food Bites

Industry: Writing and Editing

Social Pilot Provides Consistancy

I discovered Social Pilot after reaching my frustration threshold with several other social media scheduling platforms. Several were difficult to navigate; some where not responsive; the most recent software, prior to SP, could never get a grasp on their Instagram push notifications. With Social Pilot, I am able to push my Instagram notifications immediately upon receiving the convenient reminder from Social Pilot. So relieved I discovered this software!

Pros

Social Pilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the "calendar" option, where you can view a full month's worth of post, even segmenting by social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged, without having to visit that particular social media platform.

Cons

I do not mind the daily usage limitations (within my price range) however, I wish I was able to add all my Pinterest boards to my profile, although I know I cannot post to each board daily. I just would like the accessibility.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi Joann, Thanks much for this wonderful review. Delighted to know you find SocialPilot easy and love the features finally you found a tool that fulfills your social media requirements. Best, Jimit

Hardi from Ecosmob Technologies Pvt Ltd

Schedule You Social Media Post Here

Being a digital marketer, its my routine and work responsibility that I need to look after my social channels right? I always prefer Social pilot as it has been a boon for me since past 1 year. I schedule my post by writing captions, they automatically shorten the URL and fetches the image from the URL.

Pros

Social Pilot is tool which let you schedule and post into all social channels at the same time. My company is used to take a plan which allows us to connect all the social channels for my project including facebook, twitter, G+, linkedin, Pinterest. So I schedule my posts and the most favourable, they will ask to post as a link or image as it fetches the images from the link in caption.

Cons

sometimes, we need to reconnect social media profile after some period of time as it disconnects automatically.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Hardi, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Social Pilot: Social Media Scheduling and Automation at its Finest

Overall, SocialPilot did what it promised by allowing you to schedule and send out posts without stressing. As the sole creator of social media posts for the non-profit, and needed to post almost daily, SocialPilot made this possible. This is a well-needed program for us!

Pros

The integration of multiple popular social media sites was the best thing about SocialPilot. I was able to schedule Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ at the same time. Editing posts before they schedule was also a breeze.

Cons

For the free version, you can only add three social media accounts. For a growing company, this became an issue after the initial setup. The new algorithms were not kind to automation applications like SocialPilot and hindered visitors from seeing the posts at times.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

SocialPilot has allowed me to completely automate my posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Pros

It has several small features that will make your life easier. For example, if you want to post on Twitter about an interesting blog post, simply copy the URL in the are for the message and SocialPilot will automatically retrieve any photo or diagram used in the blog post for you to include in your tweet. How cool is that?

Cons

If you use social networks a lot, you probably noticed that some socials use many hashtags (e.g. Instagram) and some do not (e.g. Facebook). Unfortunately, if you use SocialPilot to schedule your post, there is no way to tell the system, please remove the hashtags before you post on a social network that does not use hashtags (e.g. Facebook).

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi there, Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad to know it makes your life easier. We definitely understand the need of having this and that is the reason we are working on the Advance post feature, where you can create different posts for different social networks at the same time. We'll keep you posted with the updates. Best, Jimit

Massive Publishing Time Saver

I mainly use it to save time publishing on multiple platforms. It's great and easy overall. I wish you could have a higher post limit though and I wish Instagram was supported more directly.

Pros

The browser extension for Chrome is a joy to use and it's a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms. The plan is affordable and reasonable limits. The link shortener and automatic image finding is great too. The platform posting is flawless, never had issues.

Cons

They aren't an Instagram partner so you have to post to Instagram manually which is saddening. I wish that was more clear when signing up. For image heavy posts the extension can be slow.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your time in reviewing SocialPilot. We are glad to know you like SocialPilot, and it proves to be a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms for you. We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Delaney from Brazen Bras

Customer service was very helpful when I had difficulty connecting a certain account. Great since.

I'm able to really improve our social media presence and reach.

Pros

Scheduling is easy. I like how facebook and twitter posts are published by the program automatically. I also like the idea of having curated content available...however i think that it is stupid that I cannot use the search bar. I also like how I can use it from my phone which is very easy

Cons

i find it extremely inconvenient that instagram posts are not published automatically and that I need to do it from the app. I also don't like how I can't schedule multiple pictures for either instagram or facebook. (especially when you are able to post multiple on the actual programs) Finally, I think that it is ridiculous that I can have access to curated content...and not be able to search for it. It's very cheap of social pilot to do that especially when I pay for it. I shouldn't have to double the money out of my pocket to use the search bar. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied February 2018

Hi Delaney, Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like how SocialPilot works and automates your posts. The search box is a premium feature Delaney, so you will have to upgrade for it's usage and also Instagram has a restricted API so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. This is something Instagram handles and not in our hands. We have recently released the multiple image posts feature on your dashboard. Please check to post multiple images to the supported platforms right from the SocialPilot dashboard. Thanks & Regards, Jimit

Nina from Monmouth Montessori Academy

Great app for scheduling social media posts

I love being able to schedule posts in advance. I take a block of time and come up with content rather than doing it on the fly with less focus. I'm able to use it across multiple platforms for multiple clients without logging out. There are a few UX/UI things I wish were different, but overall I'm really happy with the functionality of the app and use it frequently.

Pros

It's really convenient that I can have multiple accounts hooked up. I use social media for multiple clients and personal projects, so it's very convenient to do it all from one spot. I also really like the calendar feature; it makes it really clear to be able to visualize it that way.

Cons

Finding posts that have just gone out or are scheduled is a little unintuitive. I know it's in there, but sometimes I can only find it on the calendar app. I think making a new post and viewing pending or recently posted posts are the most common uses and should be easiest to find without searching. **Also, the Instagram feature is fine in theory (to have a notification pop up at the scheduled time with the post content, then to manually paste it into the post), but if I accidentally dismiss the pop up notification, I can't find the post anywhere. I understand if Instagram doesn't allow automated posting like FB does, but it's frustrating that I can't find an easy way to post on Facebook if I miss the notification on my lock screen.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Nina, Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. Also, thank you for letting us know about the problems you are facing. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Thanks, Jimit

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

Super easy social post management system

We use SocialPilot to manage our social media accounts.

Pros

SocialPilot is perhaps the simplest social media managment platform I've used in a long time. It feels plain, but that's a good thing. There's no fancy UI to distract from the (at times) stressful task of scheduling social media posts. And you can post accross different social accounts with a single click from the same dashboard. It's really nice. I also like that SocialPilot works really well on mobile. If I'm in a pinch and need to schedule some posts on the road, it's quite easy to do.

Cons

Sometimes SocialPilot's simplicity becomes a barrier to productivity. For example, it's easy to tag others on Twitter, but that doesn't work on Facebook. You have to manually update tags on your social page after they've posted. It can be a huge timesink if you are managing multiple accounts. However, if you're handling more traditional social media accounts, then the performance gains of SocialPilot's simplicity are definitely worth it.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied April 2019

Hi Ben, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot's simplicity. We thrive to make it simple and easy to use. About tagging on Facebook - We do have it now in SocialPilot. You can very easily mention the pages/people you want to on your Facebook post when scheduling them from SocialPilot. Let us know if you need any help in guiding you how you can do this. Thanks, Jimit

Laurent from Medical devices

An excellent Social Networks publication automation tool !

Excellent : I tried a few other such tools (buffer, socialchamp) and SocialPilot is the best in terms of how easy it is to schedule posts for 1 or 2 months in advance. I could feel that a lot of thinking was put in making very repetitive tasks easy to perform, wich is the most important for such tools. Also I really liked the automatic insta posting from the Android SocialPilot app.

Pros

It is an excellent piece of software for automatizing the publications on social networks (instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin, google Plus, tumblr, Xing). I've used the automations for facebook and instagram so far and I'm really happy with the user experience for scheduling posts : very straightforward and fluid when you want to schedule posts for 1 to 2 months in advance. Also, the automation for instagram is really smart: you get a notification, click on it, it opens SocialPilot and you press "publish --> it opens insta app automatically, and you just have to paste the text before you post.

Cons

Some freezes of the Android app on my Galaxy S7 in the last few weeks (it opens and stay stuck on "please wait"). I hope it will be fixed in a future update of the android app (not blocking : you just have to kill the app and start it again, then go back to the "Insta Scheduled posts" tab, but a little bit of an annoyance, still)

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Laurent, Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. Also, Now you can do direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Deepesh from Animagiks

I've found it to be intuitive, easy to master and full of useful updates

Pros

This product works best for those that need a tool to monitor multiple social networks. It may not be all that useful for those who don't have more than one network. Utilize the scheduling and monitoring tools. Both are great functions of this tool.

Cons

There are size limitations to the image size you can post. As I shoot much of my work on a high-quality camera resulting in large size photos, it would be great to not have to edit them down before posting. (Note: This may be a limitation in the networks themselves, but I don't believe so.)

Response from SocialPilot

Replied June 2017

Hi Deepesh, Wow, that's a great review. Thanks so much for this appreciation. Glad to know we have users like you who love SocialPilot. We do allow high quality images here from SocialPilot Deepesh, it's that Twitter doesn't allow image size more than 3MB and Facebook also compresses the image size if they are like really high resolution. Do let me know if you need anything further or you can just shoot up with your query at support@socialpilot.co Thanks for staying with SocialPilot. Jimit

Susan from Beautiful Lives by Susan

This is the best auto-post tool I've used in the last 10 years. Traffic to my website is increased.

Pros

Ease of use. I stepped right into it and found it to be user friendly. There was very little learning curve with this Software as a Service. The website layout made my user experience relatively stress-free, which is saying a lot for me. I look for excellence and value in my online products and SocialPilot does not disappoint me. Over a six-week timeframe, my website traffic increased from almost nothing to almost 10,000 per month. This is one of the best experiences I've had in my online career. Warmly, Susan Daniels

Cons

I can't use special characters. The app is slow moving on my devices. I usually use SocialPilot on my laptop but for Instagram I have to push the posts on my devices and the SocialPilot app is slower than other apps I used on the same devices. One device has less memory, one has a lot of memory, but it's the same on both - slow moving. I hope this helps.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied January 2018

Hi Susan, Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Amazed to know you found SocialPilot the best tool you have used in the span of last 10 years, like wow! Great to hear that SocialPilot helped in increasing your website traffic. About our mobile app, can you please update it to our latest version? We have improved it in our latest update. You can reach out to our support team if you are facing any issues further. Regards, Jimit

Kristyn from Outfox Digital

Social Pilot is a great social media tool! Easy to use.

Detailed analytics that are insightful and easy to understand. So that's my favorite feature by far!

Pros

I've been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I'm impressed! What I like most are their ANALYTICS - by far. They save me a lot of time, they're detailed, and the reports are easy for me and my clients to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful too!

Cons

My least favorite thing about Social Pilot is that you're not able to tag businesses/handles when scheduling posts. So I don't schedule posts through them very often. However.... when I contacted their support team, I was notified that they're working on this and plan to have that changed soon! So when that happens, you'll be good to go.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2018

Hi Kristyn, Thanks for an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really glad to know you find SocialPilot a great tool to use. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day, and comments like these gives us a boost to get better each day. About tagging people on Facebook, Kristyn this feature will now not be available on any third party tool, as Facebook has made certain changes in their API policy recently and we unfortunately had to stop working on this feature as we didn't have access anymore. But we are soon going to release some features which will interest you. Best Regards, Jimit

Travis from ShankinsHD

Industry: Online Media

Great for social media platforms!

My overall experience with SocialPilot has been wonderful. It has made making posts on my social media accounts easier for me.

Pros

I like how I can add all of my social media accounts into this. I like how I can post all of my updates without worrying about running out of limits. I also really like how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I dislike about SocialPilot. I like everything that it has to offer. Everyone needs to give this a try.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Hi Travis, Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that SocialPilot has made making posts on social media accounts easier for you; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Simple and straightforward to use

Affordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and to give team members access to specific groups.

Pros

The "Group" function is great. You're able to assign social media accounts to their own group, so having a broad overview of what you're posting for each company on different platforms is only one click. I also enjoy the "Curated Content" which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.

Cons

There's still some bugs that could be ironed out and some suggestions to take into consideration. - No option to view empty queue spots on the calendar view - No option to continually schedule posts to one social media account (you always have to click the account you want to publish to)

Response from SocialPilot

Replied January 2018

Hi Beverly, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you find SocialPilot a simple tool to use and the features to be intuitive. We'll definitely add these suggestions to our list. Happy SocialPiloting Regards, Jimit

Viktorija from Your Health Tube

Social media scheduling is really easy!

Pros

This is the best and easiest tool for social media scheduling out there. UI is clear and easy to use from the very start. I like the customization of a post per social network . Experimenting with diferent headlines all the time.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. It does what it says and is the cheapest solution.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied April 2019

Hi Viktorija, You are awesome ;) Thanks for your kind words Viktorija. Excited to have a wonderful review from amazing users like you associated with SocialPilot from a long time. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and comments like these give us a boost. Cheers, Jimit

Suzanne from Self Employed & Freelancers

Designed for Collaborative Work with Client to Easily Accomplish Social Media Marketing

SocialPilot saves time and resources by allowing bulk uploading and scheduling of posts. Clients feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation), by seeing how their information is being managed.

Pros

Easy to use, no unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers due to the design of the user interface. Set up and scheduling can take place immediately, once an account has been created. Less bulky as some of its competitors.

Cons

Perhaps there are too many benefits in the sense that clients could possibly learn how to perform social media marketing software and decide they could do their own work without the need for a freelancer. Otherwise, this software functions as described.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2018

Hi Suzanne, Wow, thanks for being such a wonderful SocialPilot user and for your awesome review. Excited to know SocialPilot proves out to be a great tool for you and helps you manage your social media marketing very easily. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and having users like you is a boost to our hard work and dedication to become the most efficient tool out there. Thanks once again! Best Regards, Jimit

Josh from Garden Ridge Church Of Christ

A nice way of keep tabs on your Social Media Presence

Pros

I started with this company when they were brand new and waited through some of the growing pains for new features to come. This is a great option if looking for a less expensive option than some of its competitors. Pros: -Schedule posts for your social media accounts -Easily work with a team on assigning tasks and getting things posted - Ability to have a pool of ready made posts and allow Social Pilot to church what to post according to your schedule - Less expensive than some competitors

Cons

This being a somewhat newer company to the game, some of there features feel like they are lacking or aren't a well polished as some of its competitors like Hootsuite. It is a little clumsy to try and post something other than text, pictures, or video. And even posting those feels a little clumsy.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi Josh, Thanks for your review and glad to know you are using SocialPilot since our early days. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool. We'll definitely take in your suggestions and try to make advancements and not make it look clumsy. Thanks, Jimit

Lydia from Blue's House Publications

Industry: Online Media

Great Value!

Value for the money. Other schedulers with similar features are out of my budget. Now that I'm scheduling posts on a regular basis, I'm seeing starting to see more blog hits for social media. Without Social Pilot I wouldn't be able to do it.

Pros

There's a learning curve, but once mastered the software is very easy to use. It is so convenient to be able to write a blog post AND schedule all the social media promos at one time. The calendar feature helps me visualize my post schedule and the drag and drop feature makes rescheduling extremely easy. I prefer to schedule rather than put posts into a queue but the times I've used the repeat post feature (publish X times in Y days) it has been easy to set up.

Cons

I gave up on trying to post to Google Plus (not a real hardship, but other bloggers may want this functionality). It would be nice to be able to bulk edit posts that were scheduled at the same time, but I've learned to be double check and edit BEFORE hitting publish.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied January 2018

Hi Lydia, Wow, that's an awesome review! Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really pleased to know SocialPilot is your go-to tool for fulfilling your social media needs and you are getting results too. We'll surely add your suggestion to bulk edit posts that are scheduled for the same time. Regards, Jimit

Dragan from Your Health Tube

The Best Social Media Management Tool

Pros

User interface is very easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

I don't like twitter integration. Every time i try to copy scheduled posts from other profiles i get 0 scheduled posts on my twitter account.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Dragan, Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are thrilled to know that you titled SocialPilot " The best Social Media Management Tool."; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. Please feel free to reach out to support@socialpilot.co as you are facing a problem in Twitter integration. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right. Thanks, Jimit

SocialPilot as an alternative to Hootesuite

SocialPilot has been a great, fairly inexpensive option for my company. There wasn't a lot of training needed to get the software up and running. I was able to post and keep track of my posts very easily.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of SocialPilot. The ability to post an article or share a Facebook post directly from the site was a plus.

Cons

I wish that you could post directly to Instagram from the software rather than setting up the post and than activating it from your phone.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy and intuitive to use. We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Marshall from Cat Tilt Studio

The Best Modern Platform for Small Agencies

Pros

This is an excellent solution for people who have multiple clients to manage. You can request access to your client's accounts, invite them to review posts and work on their own accounts, group their accounts into groups, set automated posting schedules, import feeds, etc.

Cons

This software is week on the integration side. Integration into Feedly without the use of a 3rd party tool is a major drawback. They should reach out to other platforms that agencies use to build a relationship.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied January 2018

Hi Marshall, Thanks for your amazing review. We are glad to know you find SocialPilot as one of the best platforms. We'll surely look into integrating with more third party tools. Thanks for your suggestion. Regards, Jimit

Social Pilot Review

Sending messages or posts to social media is made a bit more organized with Social Pilot. There are just some times, when messages to post comes one time in my mind or situation. But if I will post all in one time, audience tend to skip/ disregard some messages. Unlike if I will post it within intervals, they will attract more attention.

Pros

The very good thing about this product is when I need to make blogs or announcement and all are already enlisted or ready. Of course, if I send all in one time, my audience will tend to disregard my post/s since I did one too many in one time. With this app, I get to schedule the specific date and time when a specific post/blog will be sent. In this way, I'm sure that my message will be attended by my audience.

Cons

Nothing really much! It's just initially, it's somehow challenging to set the timings, but as soon as I get used to it. Then, it's very helpful.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find SocialPilot useful software; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us."

Francesca from BIGmouth! Digital

Such Incredible Value for Money

Very positive - would be nice to be able to tag brands on Facebook, I hope they introduce this soon. Any issues are dealt with so quickly by their CS team

Pros

I love that you can plan Instagram posts in advance - such a time saver. The reports are very good too, with enough detail for a basic report for clients

Cons

sometimes it can be a bit glitchy - for example something won't post for some reason and you won't be notified until the next day, by which point the post has been missed

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Francesca, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always on the run to make it a better tool each day and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool, and we'd love to look at your suggestion. Thanks, Jimit

Elizabeth from Connect, Grow, Sell

Searched High and Low

I hated Hootsuite. Like, could not wrap my brain around their workflow. (And I am a smart Techie person) I searched and searched and when I found Social Pilot, the angels sang! I recommend it to all my clients and friends. I even got my mom to use it!

Pros

The CALENDAR feature. So needed and no one else is really doing it.

Cons

I wish I could edit replicated posts once they have been scheduled. (This way i dont have to remove them all and redo the replicated post to fix a typo)

Response from SocialPilot

Replied March 2017

Hi Elizabeth, Delighted to have such users at SocialPilot. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and its helping you to reach your social media goals. We do have the option to edit a post which you have already delivered and want to reshare it with your audience. Hope this is useful :) Thanks, Jimit

Laurel from Laurel Steinetz Consulting

Great for agencies, except...

Pros

This software is great for my boutique agency. We manage social media for our clients through the desktop and mobile app with ease. I like that it has similar functionality to buffer but is more affordable for a small agency like mine. The content discovery tool also helps us post great stuff regularly!

Cons

When I chose Social Pilot, I was concerned that it didn’t have direct publishing to Instagram. I shared that with the sales person following up on the trial and he mentioned they were hoping to have it by August, 2018. Here we are, middle of October, 2018, with no direct-to-Instagram publishing. I’m sticking with it for now because I otherwise love the platform, but I can’t function for long without that capability.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied October 2018

Hi Laurel, Thanks for your wonderful review. Pleased to know you like SocialPilot and is a great software for managing your boutique agency. We totally get it of how important is Instagram direct posting and we definitely are working on it. There's a whole process to follow to become Facebook partners in order to have this feature and we are on it. We apologize in the delay, but we ourselves are waiting for answers from Facebook. Hope to see you stick around, we surely will have this feature on board. Thanks, Jimit

Rachael from Tzumi Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Occasional User

I was hoping last time I used this program that the brand might implement a hashtag search engine. Not sure if the basic service offers that now (it might).

Pros

It performs its basic functions very well, especially when managing many social media accounts for one brand or across two brands. It's good for busy teams with a lot to post, and excellent for people who like to plan. The program also allows you to post the same message a couple days in a row, which not all programs like it will.

Cons

Last time I used the software there was a good amount of room for improvement relating to video uploads. Sometimes my program froze when I tried to even open a video file while I had SocialPilot open at the same time. I assume that's better now.

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Dear Rachael, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We are glad to know that SocialPilot is excellent for people who plan and are useful for busy teams with a lot to post. We'll take your words and work for improvement relating to video uploads. We are always on the run to make it a better tool and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool. Thanks, Jimit

Best Value for Agencies

Again for the value, one of the best options for small agencies.

Pros

The frequent discount rates given through out the year for the annual rate make this one of the best values for an agency. I love the sheer numbers and the app for sharing Instagram in particular.

Cons

Response from SocialPilot

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are glad to know that you love using SocialPilot App. Please feel free to reach out to support@socialpilot.co for the difficulty you are facing with the calendar. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right for you. Thanks, Jimit