What are Squirrly SEO users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Squirrly SEO software through verified user reviews

• icon"It’s awesome and easy to use and I can’t wait to use it again."
  • icon"Definitely worth getting Squirrly SEO. I'm adding an assistant who can focus on this more so we can get better quality traffic to our sites."
  • icon"The customer support was definitely great as they were very helpful."
  • icon"Their is a little bit of a delay on the website."
  • icon"It was a bit laggy, glitch and didn’t work that well but eh."
  • icon"I just needed to do some of my own research when I got stuck."

Browse all Squirrly SEO Reviews

• Have you used Squirrly SEO and would like to share your experience with others?

Chandra R

Squirrly SEO is a Game Changer

It is not often that I leave a review, but Squirrly SEO is very well deserving of this. I am a WP-heavy user, and I have been using Yoast SEO since a couple of years ago. I went with it because it got excellent reviews and seemed like the SEO package that everyone is using. But I never really knew how well I was doing when using Yoast SEO. I could search on my keywords and see where I ranked, but Yoast SEO never gave me any insight on how I could actually improve. Since using Squirrly, I am able to see precisely where my pages need to be polished, and I can address them immediately. Now I have a whole lot of new understanding about how to go through to try to rank, so it might take me some time before getting through them all. However, thanks to Squirrly, I have client's several pages ranking in the top 10 of Google! I am a newbie when it comes to SEO, but I am continuously learning. And Squirrly has honestly given me all the tools I need to make my site rank better. If you are on the fence about purchasing Squirrely, just do it. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Squirrly offers the Complete SEO Funnel and it offers Cloud Services + Wordpress Plugin, meaning that Squirrly SEO will work both for optimizing either WordPress-based websites and non-WordPress websites.

Cons

Keyword research feature Squirrly SEO offered is pretty basic and need a bit of upgrading.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

The price comparison and the limited features offered.

Hidden gem among popular WordPress SEO tools

Squirrly SEO helps me with my websites' SEO routine greatly. It has a lot of features that are useful for any website whether it is powered by WordPress or not. I have already seen some improvements in my website rankings but I know proper SEO will take many months before considerable results can be seen. So far, I am happy with Squirrly SEO.

Pros

Squirrly SEO is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin coupled with a cloud-based service that allows non-WordPress sites to improve their SEO rankings as well. What's really great about this plugin is that if you have been using its competitors like RankMath or Yoast, you can import all settings and data from these plugins into Squirrly. Actually, the developers claim one can use Squirrly SEO alongside RankMath or Yoast simultaneously with some exceptions in mind. At first, it may look overwhelming when you just start using the plugin as there are numerous settings that you are offered to tweak. However, you should not expect an easy SEO journey if you take it seriously. Basically, you will have to tweak the setting only once and then you just turn things on or off, adjust them and see what works best for your website. You can also follow the suggestions the plugin gives regarding the improvements you should make to your website.

Cons

I don't see any significant cons. The only thing I would love to see improved is their UI. It looks outdated and a good UI revamp would be a nice thing to have.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

Squirrly is a decent alternative to many other SEO plugins. I bought it as they offered a lifetime deal.

Shekhor

Almost the best SEO Plugin for WordPress

Pros

I am a long time Yoast SEO user. After that I switched to Rank Math. But when the Squirrly Team offered lifetime deal on AppSumo I thought to grab it. And it didn't let me down. It is the best SEO Plugin for WordPress from my point of view. This AI Powered plugin suggests more usable tweaks for my sites Keyword, Article Optimization and so on. You can not ask more from a SEO Plugin more than this. You even can audit your articles. They provides a calculated score to show you what is your position now and what can be done to make the scroe better.

Cons

One thing, I did not like is the colon tone and UI of the software. I do not why I felt like it is from mid 90's. But when you are used to with it, it won't stop you from getting your pages rank higher on the Search Engine.

ZIZIPHO

Somewhat impressive

Benefits would be easy access to network.i get my work done easily with no distraction mid work.

Pros

The product allows great functionality, the speed allows to finish tasks quickly and its cost efficient

Cons

N/a...not that i know of.it is a great tool.

Neal

Recovering Yoast addict on the path to recovery thanks to Squirrly

It's been overwhelmingly positive to date. Since putting the first site in place at the start of 2021, we're now adding more and more sites each week to our plan. It feels liberating to have a tool that works in the way we need it to without having to fight with a frustrating plugin (I'm looking at you, Yoast).

Pros

There are plenty of reasons to like this software including: UI, ease of integration into WordPress, and the ability to add and sync keywords. However, our favorite item has got to be the Live Assistant that provides copy suggestions and edit in real time. This was something that used to be up to "debate" in client meetings. When a client feels they know how to write effective copy, any critique is met with frustration. With the Live Assistant, the AI lets the client know in real time what will work and what sounds "clunky" which has freed up a great deal of time in weekly meetings.

Cons

We're still working to figure a few items out on the backend but being able to white label the admin and provide individual logins for each user would be a big win.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

We had a deal through Appsumo that was too good to pass up.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

We were looking for something a bit more hands on that could be used across a large spectrum of clients. From those looking to set up their first site to those that have had years of experience with SEO. This was a great middle ground that serves all of our clients well.

Great SEO product and replacement of SEO Yoast

I like it so far, I'm going to implement on my other sites soon so excited to do that and get my SEO up.

Pros

SEO Yoast is great and a nice product BUT I feel some of their features are basic - Squirrly SEO has a lot more features and optimization power I feel then Yoast premium. I've used both for a while now. Yoast was giving me issues updating too and messed up my SEO that I had built up for months so not happy with them.

Cons

The User interface could be more intuitive and easy for users.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

The automations by squirrly and additional features were too good to not pass up.

Cherarajan

Awesome SEO Plugin

It's ideal for those who aren't experts in SEO but want to provide a little something more to their clientele.

Pros

UI nearly turns SEO into a game, making it simple to optimise each website and post individually or in bulk. Deep Keyword Research is a nifty feature.

Cons

UI needs to be updated and there are some bugs here and there.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

I tested a number of SEO tools and WP plugins, including Yoast, RankMath, and others, but none of them compare to Squirrly SEO.

Bikram K.

Best SEO Plugin for WordPress

I am satisfied with Squirrly SEO. It is lightweight, unlike SEO Yoast, and very versatile. It is also very good for Local SEO. The premium package is worth buying.

Pros

This is the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress. More than a plugin, this is a complete SEO suite. It helps you with keyword research and content optimization. The best part of the plugin is the Focus Pages feature. It scans your page and gives you a probability of ranking for a given keyword. It also shares valuable guides on steps to take in order to make the page/article rank for the chosen keyword. The AI factor is very good. It's live assistant and AI is great.

Cons

The number of focus pages in my package is less. It should be more. The UI needs some work. On this, it should take a leaf out from Rank Math SEO plugin.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO did the same job as the above two and some more. Its focus page and

Squirrly SEO - life changer!

It save me Time and helps me in Getting work done in time.

Pros

It is Easy to Use and Fast searching compared to others.

Cons

The quick respone rate which is similar to all other softwares.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

Because Bindle was slow and was limited to only common seaches.

Jakob

Fantastic All-in SEO tools for Wordpress

I'm super happy with Squirrly. It's taken our focus pages to increased rankings and traffic.

Pros

I like the three daily SEO challenges Squirrly sends at you. Makes you keep getting closer to optimal SEO.

Cons

Some of the actions could do with improved explanation.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

Biggest bang for the buck!

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

The deal with Squirrly was very compelling vs what we could have gotten from Yoast.

Linda

Industry: Writing and Editing

I Never Knew What I Was Missing

When I put up my WordPress website, I decided that I would take some of the suggestions that had been made to me over the years. However, in the past, when I used a product and had a difficulty, it took forever to get a response from the administrators of that product. Sometimes it has been so bad I had stopped working on a project and couldn't remember why I contacted them anymore. I have now aligned myself with a group of guys who actually respond to questions and difficulties. Squirrly gets back to me with the exact answer I need. I have never been disappointed once in the last few months that I've been using the SEO product. I'm working my way through the training videos and attempting to put everything I understand, into practice on my website/blog.

Pros

The software is easy to install and easy to access the results. When I log on to my website, the results are right there. I also like the fact that every report tells me where I'm failing to use best practices with the SEO suggestions. I never knew what I was missing. I had written blogs before and actually built some websites, but they never took off and I truly did not know why. Now, when my numbers are down, Squirrly immediately tells me what I need to do to "fix" it and they also tell me what's succeeding so I keep doing what works.

Cons

There is nothing I like least. If there is nothing I dislike, I can't exactly answer this question. The truth is, there is nothing I've been disatisfied with up to this point.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

#1 - Because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] recommended it and I trust him 100%. I did not know Squirrly at the time, but had been receiving emails and training in other things from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. When he explained why he chose Squirrly SEO over all others, I believed him and purchased Squirrly SEO. I truly knew next to nothing about SEO, so when he explained what it could do for me and for my websites, I knew it was for me. Now I just have to put it all into practice more consistently.

Albert

UNEXPECTED BENEFITS USING SQUIRRLY SEO

From the day we started using Squirrly it has been 100% helpful. About 2 months ago when trying to upgrade the PHP we didn't know that it some plugins might not work. Our website kept operating but we couldn't log in to admin and after so many people tried to solve our access we reached the stage of abandoning several years of work. We couldn't use our backup to a faulty system but this suppliers got inside and fixed the problem. We had already had cancelled our subscription with Squirrly but quickly had them back on the job. Again unexpected benefits saw them come in and got everything back to normal. These unusual random acts of kindness inspired me to give them a review

Pros

Apart from organising stats, the help our authors of posts receive is first-class. The checklist on the side makes sure you do not forget to do this or that, or to make adjustments to text until you get to 100%. It also helps by providing the length limits. Posting on social media is easy because users can prepare these within the post. We didn't expect so much helpful tutoring. Sometimes however some users do not understand something or an unexpected event creates problems. (See below)

Cons

Good question because there is nothing we didn't like.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

A colleague recommended them to me

Response from Squirrly

Thank you very much for being with us for so many years. Your feedback has been invaluable and I'm glad we can help an important Non-Profit like yours, which makes a real difference.

Replied November 2019

Aashish

Best SEO Plugin for my WordPress sites

Using Squirrly, we are able to solve our On-Page SEO. It gives us specific tasks that we need to complete in order to optimize a page perfectly.

Pros

We have tried so many SEO plugins for our WordPress websites (Yoast, SEOPress to RankMath, and a few others), however, using Squirrly, we receive actionable tasks that we have to complete. It's like an SEO consultant telling us what to do. We have replaced the other SEO plugin we were using on our main website with the Squirrly SEO WordPress plugin. We optimized one of our specific service pages using Squirrly. Completed all the tasks that were given - except for the backlink builder. Still, this page has started ranking. We haven't started using the "Rank Tracking" feature available in this plugin, but Ahrefs notified me that our above page has moved to the first page of Google SERP. We know what we need to do in order to take this page to the top 3 ranks. Some people say that it takes a lot of time to configure this plugin - this is incorrect. If you are expecting that you will install any SEO plugin and your website will start ranking - that's not going to happen. The basic On-Page SEO factors will be implemented by Squirrly. The other configurations are the actionable tasks that I mentioned above - which if you complete, your website would definitely start climbing the SERPs. No other plugin will tell you what to do.

Cons

It's a really big SEO tool with a lot of features and functionality. It's not something that I disliked but was a little scared initially. It could be a little intimidating for really new users, however, once you get hang of the different features, you will certainly step up your On-Page SEO game.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

We heard a lot of good things about Squirrly in many online agency groups and thought to try it out. The results are amazing and we will be using it for all our WordPress sites moving forward.

Squirrly is a powerful softwatware

I, personally, got tired of running paid traffic and I wanted to stop being lazy and have decided to learn the secrets behind SEO and how to rank on the first page of Google.

Pros

I love Squirrly software as my websites have been indexed fairly quickly by Google and my website isn't lost on the fiftieth page, but my website is currently on page eight, not bad. Squirrly knowledge pages are backed by so much content on SEO along with simple tutorials that I have not had to actually contact support for any further assistance. I can truly say that you should not hesitate to purchase this outstanding software if you take your online presence seriously

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative with this software .

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

Squirrly functionality , learning site is like no other on the market

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly provided more value as it relates to content, understanding of techie meanings etc

Abigail

A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO

Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

Pros

I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like: 1. If the keyword is in the post title 2. If the keyword is in the URL 3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly 4. If the content is over-optimized 5. How the keyword is used in the content 6. Use of images in the content 7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images 8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Cons

Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face. The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better. Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

Alan

Squirrly Helped Me Rank My Top Viewed Posts

I am solving the issue of SEO and ranking with Squirrly.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of Squirrly, and the colour coded improvement of my posts until it reached the target for SEO.

Cons

Sometimes I find Squirrly is less helpful than other times.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

I found Squirrly satisfied my needs in a user-friendly way.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

I found Squirrly to be easier to use and more effective.

Martina

Best SEO software and great people

Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

Pros

I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

Cons

There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

It’s better.

Response from Squirrly

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right. Also happy to hear about the newsletters. We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

Replied November 2019

Romanio

My Squirrly SEO review

Squirrel SEO is an amazing plugin which definitely makes work easier in my humble opinion and I'm sure many others agree with me.

Pros

It is a very easy to use plugin for WordPress, optimizing keywords is really simple and it helps you to see how your published blogs rank on Google. What I like the most is how Squirrly SEO makes you feel confident in the keywords you use.

Cons

I would say the graphics definitely needs some improvements because to me it is not that great, so that is something I believe the developing team can work on to make it more appealing to the eye.

Benny

I deleted all other SEO plugins for Squirrly and it's worth it.

Overall experience with Squirrly SEO is fantastic, after I made the switch, I see a rank increase significantly, the dashboard is very encouraging as well. I do not regret a single bit of purchasing Squirrly SEO, it almost is an all in one professional APP that is easy to follow, if you care about SEO, you have to get Squirrly.

Pros

The Squirrly assistant, combined with Focus and audit pages, bulk SEO, keyword research gives you a full suite of SEO boosters that you need to rank up your site. As long as you follow and completes the tasks, your site will definitely rank better than before. The structure and workflow it implemented is genius as it is so easy to understand and follow.

Cons

All SEO technical features are almost there. It would be great if it can offer some sort of schema markup function such as - FAQ schema - Social Profiles schema for GMB - Rich schema markups such as reviews. The least I like is the connection with Google API, maybe it's just me, it can't seem to read visitors and time on site even though I have followed its steps, and the Google site index still has to be manually done.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

I was sold by the AI assistant of Squirrly, it has all AIO has but better.

Stephan

Would you spend a million dollars to rank on Google? We would!

Hours of guess-work taken out of our SEO production process.

Pros

A bird with brilliance, built for one purpose, soaring free. Squirrly SEO is equipped with the wingspan to fly across search engine space like no other SEO product before it: crawling crossways through the mountains of A.I. that keep changing their shape so we can never find out what the newest one is called or how big they are outside your office, and diving into all of them head on while somehow trying to stay in human form when inside each sea-monster’s mouth. By decoding these changes really well and telepathically communicating this information back to our marketing team, Squirrly SEO makes sense of all web pages! Simply put: Squirrly SEO makes the entire process of achieving Google top positions much easier. It surpasses WP SEO by Yoast, which was our favorite SEO tool until now. Squirrly helps us with building focus pages, keyword research, live assistant to greenlight our content and performs site audits that offer rank tracking.

Cons

The only thing that's missing it Squirrly SEO is talking to us in a human voice - and maybe the integration of NLP semantic analysis of our existing content, leading to AI-based content creation. If anyone can actually pull this off - the team of Squirrly SEO might just be that team.

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

The sheer number of features and live data we have access to with Squirrly SEO makes "comparable" tools pale in comparison.

Leslie

Industry: Publishing

Excellent SEO Management Tool

Squirrly SEO has succeeded in letting me optimise my Wordpress site quickly, easily, and effectively, where other plugins I've tried just left me confused.

Pros

It makes things easy for the user, holding your hand through the set up and deployment of the system and explaining what it's doing. It also has a lot of features to guide you through! With other SEO plugins, I've gotten overwhelmed going beyond the basics - not with Squirrly!

Cons

There isn't much to dislike here, but some of the explanations weren't quite clear. This didn't stop me from getting there in the end, but some of it would have been easier with a little more explanation.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

Ease of use put Squirrly ahead.

Grace

Great tool

Trying to bring more organic traffic

Pros

There is almost nothing bad to say about this product it’s easy to use and will definitely help improve your site rankings and online presence if used properly

Cons

Key word research leaves a lot to be desired. I wish you could choose all your own keyword variations instead of being limited to the suggestions. Suggestion are sometimes way off base

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

Yoast is not user friendly and lack the features squirrelly offers

Tara-Lynn

Squirrly for SEO

Pros

Love how easy to use it is. Very comparable to Rank Math or Yoast

Cons

Honestly having a lovely experience with the software

Appsumo deal

Appsumo Deal.

Krisztian

Industry: Publishing

Very easy to use and effective SEO app

We have had a very good experience with Squirrly SEO so far. We used the free version of Yoast SEO before switching to Squirrly SEO and never looked back ever since. The plug in is easy to install and deploy on WordPress sites, everything is very straightforward. The app offers options for both users who know a thing or two about SEO and for complete newbies. The Focus Pages feature seems to be a great idea, enabling you to focus on your most important pages and keep a close eye on them. I like it very much although so far we've been mostly using it when writing new content, we are yet to dive into it further to improve our existing content. So far a great experience overall.

Pros

It was very easy to deploy on our WordPress sites, and just as easy to use on an ongoing basis. Our writers got used to the new app very quickly and have no issues using it as they are writing content.

Cons

Perhaps the design of the dashboard (the visual) is not quite my style, however, the functionality is all good.

Reasons for choosing Squirrly SEO

Great features at a very good price

Reasons for switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO offers more features.

Blown away - Lot of potential in this SEO platform.

There's a lot of functionality I've yet to explore, but so far this is proving to be a really great platform.

Pros

Squirrrly not only automates key components it walks you through the entire SEO process AND it educates you as well. Squirrly can do keyword research and show how much chance you have of ranking for these long tail keywords. I've used a few SEO plugins, but this one is different, it's like having an SEO expert in your Wordpress site telling what to do next to rank higher and I have now replaced paid YOAST This product suits the non-technical SEO user & those who know thier way around SEO as well! This fits me perfectly because: - Keyword research inside the WordPress - Track all my GSC and GA inside - Alternative to Yoast - Established company with good reputation - Responsive team - It does not slow down my Wordpress site at all.

Cons

Cons: - The UI. The UI is a bit...simple however the UX is amazing.

Squirrly SEO