Terminus Software Reviews

Terminus Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The Salesforce Sync works and is easy to set-up. The CSM support is great, and the pricepoint is accessible."
  • icon"Easy to use tool, has a good integration with G Suite, updates signatures in G Suite quickly with no errors."
  • icon"I like that this software is so reliable. We use this for banners that go in emails which get sent out to customers."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I dislike about the product."
  • icon"There are still a few things that are awkward, on the admin side."
  • icon"Limited to 12 or 15 (can't remember) tactics in your account."

Browse all Terminus Reviews

• Have you used Terminus and would like to share your experience with others?

Jacob

No-brainer for marketing engagement

We were able to standardize our email footers, as well as introduce campaigns into them seamlessly.

Pros

Intuitive system, easy to ramp up and immediately effective. We recently added the Salesforce integration to our account as well, and this has elevated our ability to target prospects and customers more effectively than ever. We have been using the Sigstr app for 2 years before we got the Salesforce integration app, and I was already very pleased with the results.

Cons

All the suggestions I have made to Sigstr for improving their system, they have responded to and we have seen their system get better and better. So there is nothing now I don't like about the software.

Nathan

Decent Option for Signature Management

Overall, support was very helpful, the signatures worked well and allowed me to update my campaigns as needed while dynamically updating the banner. We were happy with our experience.

Pros

Setting up the clickable banner with Sigstr is a great way to promote things for your organization and deploy it with your entire team. The signature builder has good options for design as well and also has good flexibility for using your own designs.

Cons

The thing I like least is that my users need to sign in and copy their own signatures. I would prefer a situation where I could install these on my G Suite account without every person needing to sign in and input information. Our organization had some trouble initially getting onboarded.

Reasons for choosing Terminus

Ultimately, Sigstr was the cheaper option for our young company. The feature set was enough to accomplish our needs with minimal friction.

Reverie

Good for smaller companies

Customer support is always helpful, but the amount of times I've had to get support involved (for what I consider I fairly simple tool), and the REASONS why I need to submit tickets, are quite ridiculous in my opinion. I've never had to rope in customer support on any other platform, in order to get the correct data to show on a dashboard/home screen, esp when it's the tool's OWN data they're collecting. I'd say Sigstr is great for small startup companies, but I wouldn't recommend for larger enterprise-level companies.

Pros

Ease of use in setting up email signature campaigns and assigning them to different groups in your organization.

Cons

The lack of analytics behind campaign results, and the inability to look at results based on specific time frames. Also a lot of WEIRD bugs in the platform. Ex: I've had to submit tickets to correct the overall results that appeared for each campaign. It was showing the same results (clicks, views, CTR) for EVERY campaign I had, which was obviously not correct. I've also seen inaccurate group assignments when I look at certain campaigns - it would say "assigned to 4 groups", but if I clicked into that campaign's settings it would then show the correct total and list of all the correct groups. Sigstr doesn't seem to work well at ALL with Outlook. It requires a lot of customer support and screenshares to get it to function properly. I'd prefer Sigstr either figure out a way to make it operate smoothly on Outlook, just as it does on gmail OR market the product as a gmail-ONLY platform.

Tim

Must need for ABM programs, great customer success team

Working with Terminus has been great. Had a few bumps in the road when we started, but their team is very responsive and helpful to resolve issues, fast.

Pros

Terminus is a must need for ABM programs. The reporting, account engagement and targeting has been a great addition to our paid media efforts. Their customer success team is a delight to work with, and very helpful, especially with onboarding.

Cons

I do wish creating new campaigns was a bit easier, for example being able to duplicate a tactic or campaign would be very helpful.

Reasons for choosing Terminus

Account match rates and I really liked their sales process

Jason

Every Marketers Dream

Implementation was a breeze, the Sigstr team makes it super easy. BIG shout out to Zach Peach, he's been awesome to work with the past 2 years. I'd recommend Sigstr to any organization, the ways we leverage this tool for prospecting facing communications, customer facing communications, and internal communications only continues to grow.

Pros

As a marketer, one thing I always try to achieve is a consistent brand message and appearance across the entire organization. Sigstr makes email signatures the easiest part of achieving that goal. Not only does Sigstr allow us to control the signature appearance for staff, it allows us to dynamically push new banners out without requiring any action on the end user.

Cons

The headshot functionality also known as an "Avatar" is sold as "support package" despite it being a product feature. In order to get this functionality, you have to upgrade your support package..?

Gina

Terminus

Mostly good, we are still learning about how to get the best use out of the campaings/tactics we have right now, and how to better learn from the data we have.

Pros

I like the readily available analytics, including site visits, clicks, conversions, and ability to see what companies have engaged with our ads. We also use the Bombora topics integration often as well.

Cons

We have a lot of running tactics, and so it take a long time anytime we need to update our ad creative. We have to go into each individually, remove existing creative, and then update with new creative, while cycling through the set up process each time. Very time consuming and clunky.

Kevin

Ideal and Low Cost ABM Tool

When you consider the number of emails your organization sends out on a daily basis, it represents a massive and often untapped opportunity to connect to customers and prospects. Also, typically most, if not all, one-to-one emails sent from sales associates to customers will be opened. This provides a benefit over a traditional email marketing campaign which will only see a 15-20% open rate. Also, since we have an ecom component to our business, we were able to add a "Buy Now" to our SIGSTR banners and link them directly to product pages on our B2B ecom site. Paired with Google Analytics, this let us understand the SIGSTR click-thru's that resulted in purchases. In turn, this allowed us to quickly demonstrate a clear and unquestionable ROI.

Pros

The solution makes it very easy to centrally manage and target marketing messages for the entire business. It integrates with CRM (Hubspot for our biz) so you can trigger a message based on any CRM field, e.g. send one message to customers our Southeast vs West Coast, send a different message to small vs large customer, etc. or with ABM strategy you can target customized messaging for specific accounts. It can also be used to specifically message employees in your organization, e.g. to promote upcoming benefits enrollment for example. Finally, SIGSTR offers valuable metrics to see who is seeing your message and who is clicking through.

Cons

One issue is that if customers do not have their local email client configured to auto-download images, the SIGSTR banner may not show but this would be the case with any email sig solution.

Reasons for choosing Terminus

For us, the clean integration with Hubspot CRM/Marketing solution was one reason we went with SIGTR. Then, the cost/time of configuring and setting up the solution is minimal so there was little risk in trying it out for a 1-year period. Plus, the ability to link SIGSTR banners to our ecom site for purchasing really made this a no-brainer.

Egan

Sigstr unlocks the full potential of a powerful, yet underutilized, marketing channel.

Pros

Sigstr is easy to use and it drives results. It's everything marketers could ever ask for from a martech solution. Their clean and friendly UI makes performing tasks within the software easy. Sigstr gives us more control over our brand by centralizing the formatting and delivery of email signatures across our whole company. ABM campaign functionality has been a major driver of engagement, especially with promoting top of funnel content to drive leads and increasing sales velocity with already engaged leads or opportunities.

Cons

The integration with Gmail is seamless. However, it can sometimes be a minor inconvenience chasing down people who use other email apps whenever we update a company signature. The good thing is that doesn't happen very often, and all the campaign banners (which are changed often) update no problem.

Keith

Hidden Gem for All Digital Marketers!

Helped us drive a wave of registrations to our webinar program as well as drive awareness to our various campaigns surrounds product releases, events, and sales promotions.

Pros

Simple to use and to setup. Not an expensive piece to the marketing stack but something that gives you complete control over messaging across various departments. Can have a major impact if you use all the features and deploy it properly.

Cons

Sometimes support can be a little hit or miss, but they are growing so I expect that to get a lot better.

Jenna

Great Email Marketing

The product looks great and allows me to market a message via my email signature without me having to make the entire email be about the message - I love it!

Pros

It's great being able to market a product, case study or anything via my email signature using a picture, video or saying! Also, it's very easy to change out the message(s).

Cons

I don't have any cons, at this time. I think the product is great and have now used it at two different companies I've worked at.

Heather

Industry: Warehousing

Sigstr Review

Sigstr has been great for us because it allows us to create custom content based on each team's needs. We use it for anyone from sales to our logistics team, and love the internal campaign features as well. It has taken our communication to a whole new level, and they continue to grow, improve and add new features.

Pros

Sigstr allows us to grab our customers attention when they are already engaged. Since they are reading our emails, it is great to utilize Sigstr to grab their attention with current promos, featured items, etc.

Cons

I have no issues with Sigstr, it has always been great for us.

October 2022

Super outil de génération de leads/prospect

Pros

C'est vraiment un super outil. Permet de récupérer des adresses mail aisément. D'envoyer des messages séquentiel, gérer les relances clients

Cons

Coût de la licence élevé, pas de support en français

Industry: Graphic Design

February 2022

Marketing for the future !!

Pros

Most ideal ABM user interface out there on the market ! They're targeting tools and also there measurement protocols are top of the line and easy to figure out.

Cons

Interface can be slow and a bit clunky at times and integration with HubSpot is lacking

Luke

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Sigstr

From a marketing stand point, Sigstr is great for switching the signature banners according to what audience you want to see it.

Pros

The best part about this software is the feature to put users into "groups" which allows you to assign the design and banner of signatures to various groups of people.

Cons

The only negative I have with Sigstr's software is that every once in a while, a user's signature will appear at the top of the email due to a bug in their Outlook integration. The support staff is very quick in solving the issue however.

Manon

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Sigstr: the tool we were missing to complete our marketing toolbox!

As a B2B business, it is important to us to tailor or communication on every platform. Sigstr has given us the ability to make the most out of our most used communication platform between our clients, prospects and candidates.

Pros

Sigstr is extremely easy to use and implement into an already existing marketing strategy. The support we received during implementation and throughout our time with them has been exemplary. The ability to run several campaigns at once and segment based on type of account or domain gives us the freedom to make the most of email signature in a tailored and "non-aggressive way". We also love being able to create on brand imagery straight in Adobe and upload to the platform. Being able to showcase different images within one same campaign is also a big bonus. Another huge plus is that campaigns update to the most recent one, so even if a prospect or client looks back on an old email, the campaign will reflect the most recent active one. This is HUGE! If you're looking to be GDPR compliant, this tool also gives you the power to still "push" and deliver your message to your key contacts without it being spammy.

Cons

We would love to be able to segment users in different ways than just in teams. Ideally being able to segment users by team and by location (which country they're in and which country / zone they serve) would be brilliant but is currently not a possibility. We would also like to be able to disable users from showing a signature without having to delete them and their data altogether. We would also appreciate being able to remove the "Powered by Sigstr" added text under every one of our signatures. This should be an optional feature but to my knowledge isn't at this point.

Rachelyn

Industry: Market Research

Happy to see Sigstr Improving

Initially, things were a little tough with Sigstr to start, we found a lot of errors and issues that we brought to the team and they were very willing to listen. We appreciate that Sigstr took the time to make many of the improvements that we discussed. CSR has been absolutely fantastic to work with the entire time, she is responsive, creative and friendly. We appreciate her willingness to help us when things get confusing or when issues arise. We may have given up on Sigstr earlier if we didn't have her support/help with everything. Overall, happy with the platform.

Pros

I like the general premise/concept of the software - using email signatures as part of an overall marketing plan is a great idea. I like that it's clickable and stands out among the regular email body text. I like all of the recent improvements, considering many of the improvements were suggestions that we made about a year ago. It's nice to know that Sigstr listens to customer feedback and uses it to make improvements. I also like the new addition of gifs and alternating email banners, which is great.

Cons

A lot of the issues we had with Sigstr seem to have been addressed in software updates, which is great. However, we still don't see a ton of referral traffic from the email signatures. I think this is just something we have to work on refining together over time with our campaigns. Would love to see some sort of calendar view setup for the campaigns. Not sure the best way to organize it, but the organization can get a little confusing sometimes. Not sure if these things have been resolved yet, but a few notes from our previous conversations. If they have been addressed, then great! When forwarding an internal email (that shows an internal Sigstr campaign) externally it should either 1) remove banner or 2) replace banner with external campaign Should have a ranking system when you can rank campaigns (drag and drop or number them) in the order you want them to show Can there be a basic toggle or on/off function that quickly allows you to turn off a campaign, rather than fiddling with dates/schedules Would love to be able to show alternating campaigns within one signature. For example, one person's signature rotates through a variety of campaigns throughout the day/week (rather than just stuck on one campaign one day, and then a different campaign schedule for a different day).

Kaitlan

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

A Great, Simple Platform For Email Signatures

We've been happy with Sigstr's product and their customer service team. We haven't needed their help much, but when we did they were very responsive. I was a bit concerned about not having a phone number to call, but I haven't had any issues with communication with it just being through email.

Pros

We were having a difficult time with our previous method of creating CTAs and having employees update links within Gmail themselves, it just wasn't working. People would forget how to update and then would get frustrated and not do it. We also found keeping a consistent look to the signature was hard to maintain with the size of our team. Sigstr took away all of the issues we were having with calls to action and signature updates within our company. Now our signatures look clean and uniform. It's so easy to update images, links, and groups within the software. I love that it gives complete control to the marketing team and leaves little room for error. We have seen slow but steady clicks on links within Sigstr and while it isn't our most popular lead source we appreciate the detailed analytics the Sigstr dashboard provides. The program itself is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The interface isn't quite as clean as an Apple product for example, but I haven't had any issues finding what I needed. I know Sigstr has more advanced features like messaging based on the email recipient that would help with internal communication, but those features are out of our budget.

Cons

The only problem we've run in to is if any changes need to be made to someone's actual signature information (like their title or phone number) they have to reinstall the signature for it to take effect. This isn't a huge issue, but we've been growing rapidly and many people are switching departments and seem irritated to have to update their signature again. We've only had one other hiccup with installation, but the Sigstr support team was happy to help individuals who needed additional assistance with installing their signature.