Textline Software Reviews

Textline Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The quick communication with customers paves way for immediate resolution providing great interaction and satisfaction."
  • icon"Easy to use, fast to implement and ready to roll in days not weeks. It was a great solution for our curbside service during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond."
  • icon"I like the ease of texting and also like the Address Book."
  • icon"Usage could be a little clearer. It’s tough to find contacts at times."
  • icon"The lack of phone service required me to use multiple services to achieve our goals."
  • icon"It doesn't feel native to iOS and some screens did not render well."

Browse all Textline Reviews

• Have you used Textline and would like to share your experience with others?

Evan

Great Product and Team

We're looking to engage with customers via SMS in several ways and have found Textline to be the best product. Every year, I do an audit and review the product and other products, and Textline offers the most robust platform for our sales, customer service, and operational needs. Textline has been extremely open to feedback and suggestions and have been wonderful to work with when looking for solutions and have become more critical as I plan long term.

Pros

I've been using Textline through its various iterations and versions for the past 2.5 years and have found the product easy and great to use. We have used it for both inbound and outbound purposes and have seen a healthy level and adoption from both our users and from our customers. Throughout our organization, we've seen interest from different managers and management groups, especially due to the great disposition system, metrics, and the flexibility added in with automations and shortcuts.

Cons

There haven't been any aspects we haven't liked -- there are features we didn't know we'd need/use and the Textline team has amazing in communicating new features.

Jared

Great Customer Service. Awesome Functionality/Workflow

Overall experience has been extremely positive thus far. Great customer service and awesome features and integrations. Our tech support is very text heavy so this has been a huge benefit to our team so far.

Pros

The workflow is awesome. It's great to be able to assign/claim text chains to team members, collaborate together, utilize the address book, resolve text chains and move on. Also, there is some great features we will be taking advantage of like scheduling texts and announcements. One of the biggest benefits is the integration with our phone system, Aircall, and with Zendesk. At first we had issues with the Zendesk integration but Textline made some huge improvements and now it all works wonderfully. However, perhaps the biggest pro of all is their customer service. I simply text Textline HQ and I get responses super fast and they always resolve my issues.

Cons

One small gripe is that I would prefer images show up as actual images rather than links if over a certain small data limit. But it does preserve quality that way so a small trade-off. I also wish the quality of videos sent and received were better. My biggest issue right now is it does seem like occasionally images are not coming through, or they're taking a long time to send/receive. Haven't fully confirmed this yet but there have been a couple frustrating occasions.

Reasons for choosing Textline

Textline had more features, and allows for better workflow and integrations with our support systems.

Reasons for switching to Textline

Needed a more robust phone and text system for our technical support team

Response from Textline

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Great to hear our improvements to our Zendesk integration have helped. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied February 2021

October 2022

Modern Texting for Business at Its Finest

Our business had free trials on many competing texting softwares on the market, but we ultimately fell in love with Textline after using it just once. We saw the potential in it, and we have integrated its advanced features ever since. We are confident that Textline is the best texting software for businesses.

Pros

Intuitive, modern, adaptable, and smart. This software is the best of its type. You can use it right off the bat for simple day-to-day usage. However, this software has a lot more to offer in automation. Although it takes some time to learn the ropes, the results are worth the effort. Textline has great value in its adaptability with many business, and their stellar customer support team. They're always quick with helpful responses and they're easily accessible.

Cons

Textline has a clean layout and design. Very modern in its artistic approach. However, with that being said, its approach to a clean work space is not ideal. There is no way to hide old messages from your view. You can only have them fade out by "resolving" them. This can create an overwhelming false-impression of your text inbox.

Max

The best SMS app for Pipedrive users

Great customer service and a useful product.

Pros

Great UI and features for teams needing to SMS their customers.

Cons

The pricing per SMS is higher than many other available products (particularly in Aus).

Response from Textline

Hi Max, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our UI and Textline works for teams. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied July 2020

patrick

August 2022

the communication in to the company this product bring people together patson reviews textline

it's happen that some people are not too much familiar with this software but is not that expensive every one can get to purchase this product for the best of their own business this will be helping you to communicate with the textline people from everywhere aroud the world this is the only product that impact the enterprise and company and make people to start trusting each other...

Pros

it's great and already impacted all over the world by communicate with people and company trough the text message and get to trust people whom we may never see this is why we all become addicted by using a cell phones so that we may end up lose important collaboration or business out there

Cons

this feature is too good user have to know that some of this tools are important in the company if we actually take a great decision you will only realise that your business is going down because you don't apply some rules about contact or team member to better communicate well. this why we use this product in our business to get the fastest news and also some job

Life Saver

Pros

[SENITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and got me back on line with my company acct. I needed assistance logging in and she was very punctual and polite. She Rocks!!

Cons

That it sometimes freezes up at the most hectic times of the day. However overall I am happy with the service it provides to the company I work for.

Response from Textline

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I love hearing our team was able to support you when you needed them the most! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied August 2021

Mikaël

Easy to use two-way-texting with awesome customer service team

We needed a two-way-texting solution to add an additional channel to reach our customers and to be able to qualify more sales. Textline made sure to really describe their solutions and all the options that were offered in order for our team to make sure their product was a good fit for us. They support you in your deployment and are only a text or email away to help you in case you need information or just need to discuss features or feedback you may have. We couldn't be more happier with our choice.

Pros

1) Easy to use and user-friendly UI 2) Functionalities can be customized with ease and give your number a personal touch. 3) Customer service is quick, efficient, and they know their product. 4) Setup time was done in about a day, counting the phone number transfer from another provider.

Cons

Could use more features in the "automation" function, but this is really not a big deal when you take in count that you can use their API to connect to almost anything.

Reasons for choosing Textline

Textline had lots of features to offer, great pricing and it was easy to find yourself in their services. No big fluff in the pricing and you pay for what you really need on a monthly basis, finally, a company that gets that smaller business might not be able to commit to a full-year contract on their first use of a service.

Reasons for switching to Textline

The pricing chart was too complicated and it was difficult to create users, not receiving emails or other important information. Always having to contact support to get new credentials.

Response from Textline

Hi Mikael, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so delighted to hear you are satisfied with the switch to Textline and our support. We are lucky to have you and we value your support. We're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied October 2020

Genevieve

February 2022

Great Easy to Use Service to Connect with Clients

Textline's service is reasonably priced and their support team is very responsive. We've never had an issue with texts not getting to our clients or clients not being able to respond.

Pros

It's ease of use and ability to text clients.

Cons

Nothing. It's simplicity is perfect for our needs.

Reasons for choosing Textline

Cost, flexibility in pricingm and ease of using the app.

Response from Textline

Hi Genevieve, We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review! It's great to hear you find Textline easy to use and reasonably priced! We value your support and we're always open to hear your feedback. Happy Texting :D Jenny from the Textline Team

Replied March 2022

Fully Functional SMS product focused on Teams

The teams moved to it from Dialpad without a loss of functionality.

Pros

The UI is super easy to use with the ability to add macros for quick responses.

Cons

Migration features are non-existent. Would love to be able to have migrated conversations from the application we came from.

Reasons for switching to Textline

We switched to Talkdesk for our call center functionality. Talkdesk didn'pt have built-in sms but they partnered with Textline to provide that functionality.

Response from Textline

Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We really value your support! It sounds like providing a solution to import conversations could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach to me at Laura@textline.com. Laura, from the Textline Team

Replied May 2020

Maud

November 2022

Although the product is limiting, it works.

Pros

I liked that it was affordable and had fast customer support.

Cons

It's a bit annoying that the number of characters is limited when naming and registering our customers.

Jewels

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

November 2022

Text Line is a vital tool for our company.

I can't function in my daily operation without it. Very user friendly! I recommend Text Line to all businesses!

Pros

Invaluable tool.Easy to use.Excellent archiving.Can launch mass SMS.Can choose recipients based on tags.I like everything about Textline!I use it all day, every day. Have the app on my cell and computer.

Cons

I do not have any complaints or suggestions.

Reasons for switching to Textline

Better program. Better archiving. Responsive. Easy flowing SMS.

Lynette

Great Value and Friendly People

I think that everyone involved in a business really should add texting as a way to communicate with current customers and leads. I find that a lot of people don't answer the phone, but they will reply back with a text.

Pros

We switched over to Textline over 6 months ago from another texting service. There is so much that we get from using the service they provide. I like that Textline allows us to text our customers and leads from our landline phones. We have set up "shortcuts" within the system for our most common text responses and we are able to share this within our organization easily. We can also send out "announcements", which allows us to text a group of people at one time, making it easier for us to let our customers know about upcoming events. The platform that they provide is very easy to use, even the most un-tech savy people have no problems at all. Even when we are not logged into the platform we get email notification that a new text is waiting. Textline has great support, online resources and friendly people for whenever we have any questions. Over all it is a great value for what we get in return.

Cons

Switching over was very easy. I cannot think of one thing that would need to be improved for our use.

Reasons for choosing Textline

I checked out about 8 other companies. The ability to text from my landline and not have a separate phone number was big for me. Texline offered that and was priced fair.

Reasons for switching to Textline

The services were the same as Zipwhip but for a much better price. I also found that everyone who I have worked with at Textline to be very knowledgeable and friendly.

Easy, Affordable and Friendly!

From set-up to on going questions/customer support, everyone that we have encountered has been super friendly and extremely helpful. We are a small company that focuses on the customer experience and its a breathe of fresh air to work with another company that has a similar culture. If we have a questions, we have a reply from Textline within minutes offering a solution with an awesome attitude.

Pros

The website is easy to navigate and set up our "shortcut" texts. Everyone in our organization has been able to us this product without having to be trained, huge plus!

Cons

Not really a con...more of a want. For us, it would be awesome to create some user defined fields so that we can use placeholders. We are an automotive business and the ability to add vehicle information and date information would be amazing!

Reasons for choosing Textline

Its been so long, I don't remember the other company names, but we did free trials with about 5 other companies. We chose Textline because the interface was easy, the staff was helpful and friendly and the cost was affordable for our small business needs

Reasons for switching to Textline

It was complicated and not reliable

Response from Textline

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is awesome to hear that Textline is so easy to use and everyone in your organization is on board! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. I think your request to have user defined fields as placeholders can be done through address book fields and inserting them as variables in your shortcuts or announcements. I am going to reach out personally to share this info! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied October 2020

Addie

Skyler is a Super Star!!

Textline has been a major game changer as we migrate from traditional call and email to sms communications! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the support team has been an exceptional help and as a Manager of Customer SUpport Operations I would bring this great CS on the Localcoin Team in a heartbeat! Kudos to Textline a definite value add, and an even better investment!

Pros

Easy to use Simple Set up Great for connecting with customers at ease!

Cons

No complaints - 10 / 10 the software is great the only added benefit would be an internal GIF button !

Reasons for switching to Textline

Lack of Internal SMS functionality.

Response from Textline

Hi Addie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Love to hear that Textline is easy to use and is helping you connect with customers! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied May 2021

Sam

Great Team, Intuitive Product

Pros

Textline is easy to use and intuitive for new team members to learn - the interface feels clean and responsive, and my team finds it easy to stay on top of which messages require a response. We're using Textline to engage via SMS with leads, and so far my team has loved it! The Textline team has also been very helpful in supporting us whenever we encountered an issue.

Cons

I think Textline is an exceptional tool for SMS, but it is limited to SMS - we often have leads or customers try to call us back when we text them, and need to leverage an entire other SaaS tool to handle the calls. I would love to see more multi-channel support from Textline.

Tom

good for biz

overall very good... must have for business, good for texting employees and customers

Pros

I like resolving conversations... keeps thing nice/clean and you know what items are still pending if they are still open. It's like email almost.. is very nice.

Cons

wish search was better. let's say texting a person with name Jenny "some last name"... when I type in "jenn" all the "jenn"'s in my contacts would pop up... seems like I need to type in exact names in search, makes it hard sometimes...

Reasons for switching to Textline

I don't recall, was long time ago...

Response from Textline

Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love to hear that you feel organized while using SMS to communicate with both employees and customers. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Replied March 2021