• Pros

• "Very easy to use for the most part. Much better than last product. "

• "Love the website editor! It is very easy to use."

• "I found this software very helpful. It save me a lot of time because I am able to put in my information once and it it populates all the search engines at once. It is a great tool."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the app is slow to load, but overall I'm happy with my Thryv experience!"

• "it is a little pricey- but well worth the money"

• "Uploading client contact information was a little problematic but we figured it out. "

Browse Thryv Reviews

Neta from Ascent Insurance Services

THRYV is helping my business grow

Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Pros

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Cons

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I felt that Sales Force did not meet my needs and Thryv was the best value.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2021

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Garrett from No Bull Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Thryv met my early needs better than either, but I need to use PestRoutes as well now that my company has grown because it offers some mission critical technology that Thryv doesn't, and likely will never, offer because Thryv is not specific to my industry.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Jenny from Stanley Cooling Corp

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Their sales rep got my information as soon as I registered with the State of Florida. Her demo seems to meet all my needs with the price of $199 and she promises that I just call the customer service number to make any update to my WebSite and it will get happen right away. She never mentions there was a waiting period of 10 - 15 days (I am not 100% sure from my memory but it's not instance). After I signed the agreement then I can't cancel but stuck and frustrated.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

They provided everything including updating my website. Great customer services and responsibility to meet my needs. They understood that I'm extremely busy with my work schedule 7 days a week, and they accommodated my needs. They are willing to schedule a time to work with me to make sure the website meet my need and I can chat with their customer service to get the issue resolved. If I decide to add additional features and they will have a sales rep call me on my convenience, do the DEMO and explain the price until I'm clear of what I get, what option do I have to cancel if I am not satisfied with the new function?

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

John from John Verin Coaching

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Pros

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Cons

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The unparalleled business solutions all in one package and integrated, and the customer support.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2021

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

maher from the professors learning center

Great Product Great Support

enrollment for our school and engagement for our families

Pros

I liked the integration of the system with all of our functions Additionally, the support from our teams at Thryv has been phenomenal Love this product and this group!!!!

Cons

I am pleased with the software cannot think of anything

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I was trying to use both systems and it was much better to use Thryv and have all of these items coordinated and maintained in one central location- being able to load documents and easily share them with families is incredibly useful

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2021

Hi Maher, we are glad to hear that Thryv was easy to integrate and makes your day-to-day run smoother. As you know, anytime you need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Cherie from Gravis Marketing Inc

Industry: Market Research

A new east to use CRM, you should discover it!

We like the system very much and are excited to get going and invite out entire team to use it!

Pros

The people behind this CRM and support are always available. It is user friendly and easy to initially set up.

Cons

The first call on the onboarding was focused on social media a bit too much which was not most important to us to get started.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The person who recommended Thryv was highly versed in the system and the pricing was decent.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Capsule is limited on the access, we did not need all staff to see all company info.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2021

Hi Cherie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Thryv is working for you and your business. If you ever need assistance with any of the features in Thryv, please call our Free 24-Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Our team is available and ready to assist. - Gabe

Richard from Keyboard Kastle

Industry: Music

New User

I like the website more than the one we were using.

Pros

I use the website the most which is critical.. I'm still learning the other features which will raise our ratings I'm sure.

Cons

Need more help on using and integrating the features.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Trying to save on credit card fees with the program. Also the overall features seem needful in this onlone world.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Hopefully to lower credit fees by using the direct bank debit feature, Have not used it yet.

Response from Thryv

Replied January 2021

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your website and ThryvPay. Whenever you need help with Thryv's features, we offer tutorial videos, or you can call our 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

William from MagQu LLC

Industry: Biotechnology

Value service and friendly customer services

Quick and prompt services. All the customer reps were very friendly a nd helpful.

Pros

Can be updated quickly and easily. A lot of functions.

Cons

Still too expensive for long term for a small business if you don't use all of the fuctionanlities and services.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I need a professional web designer to design my company website.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2021

Hi William, thank you so much for this review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use and helps your business. We understand that Thryv offers a lot, that is why we offer Free 24-Hour Customer Support services, to make sure we help you get the most out of your investment. Whenever you need help please call our Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Our team is available and ready to assist. - Gabe

Tim from Big Red’s Equipment

Versatile tool

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pros

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Cons

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

More powerful platform

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Thryv has more marketing functions for a similar cost

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

The best path to help your business to success

Out process to recruit people has improved dramatically thanks to thyrv. We not only use email marketing but also exploit social media with thyrv features.

Pros

Fantastic email integration and good tools CRM like to recruit prospects and find new talent

Cons

Some of team believe the product is still expensive and might want to see new features. However, we the software implementation was greatly satisfactory

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this great review, we appreciate it! It is great to hear that your business is enjoying the email integration and our new CRM enhancements. Thryv is constantly evolving and will continue to have enhancements in the next year. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Pamela from Love Your HEALTHY Life

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Thryv won me on the full service, one stop operation and price! They came out to me for installation/set up, no set up over the phone (well some, but minimal for tweaking small changes). They checked on me at least seven times to get me up and fully able to operate the program in the first couple of weeks. They call me when they have new features & services, included services to make my pages better, like notify my clients about holidays, special events, etc. Finally, I know my Thryv reps by name, so thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

I left DemandForce due to pricing. I'm a small (very small) business and I was in the same price range as one who contacts over 5000 clients, when my database was under 500. My patients did not even notice the change! I left ChiroOnline because once you are set up, you never hear from them again. No check ups, no updates, just an email to see the instructions if you contact them to make any changes. Constantly dropping my pages (where to download paperwork) and other factors.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Julie from Ashmore Consulting LLC

Our buiness has bounced forward

The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial. I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The level of interaction I had, one-on-one with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and willingness to answer all of my questions before our decision. I had several questions specific to my business and how the software would integrate. I think the different levels of subscriptions allowed us to identify the right level that aligned with our business and budget. The user interface and the immersive, consistent onboarding process. The ability to integrate a online portal/app with our website. The one-on-one demonstration of the software so I could ask specific questions about the ability of the software based on our business and our needs.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Curtis from Allen Designs

Thryving

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Great personal customer service and value. Easy navigation. Overall solid product. Thank you, I can now keep Thyrving!

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Unexpected rate changes, little costumer service. Not the best value for what you’re looking for.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Thryv for HR use

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Cons

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2018

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Nick from Nicholas Hodak

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Pros

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

Cons

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2021

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day. Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael from Smart Money Network

Great all-around business building system

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The other products were less expensive but required a lot more technical expertise generally not possessed by our target markets. Thryv also offers 24/7/365 customer support, which is not available from either of the other vendors.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Same core platform, but much greater feature set.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Marilyn from Adjust Your Sails Psychotherapy Practice

Industry: Individual & Family Services

HAND-HOLDING

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pros

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Cons

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Kathy from Serendipity Salon and Day Spa

Thryv Review

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Salon Iris didn't offer my business all the things that Thryv could, without paying alot, and the customer support was not there. It was hard to get a hold of them, and they didn't have any training on their software, like Thryv does.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Monica from Douglas Door Repair Co., Inc.

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Cost, simplicity and support (relationship with my former Dexmedia/YP sales rep.)

Alice from Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Brittany from MSS INC

Best Software I Have Tried

9 out of 10

Pros

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Cons

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Price and what it offered

Fewer technical issues

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2021

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Angelo from SEO Marketing Masters

Amazing business management software

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Pros

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Cons

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Clickfunnels is really expensive for just doing one thing. Thryv is all around a more inclusive software.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Quille from Herq Athletics

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Cons

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Denise from Accounting Simplified

Automated campaigns

For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Response from Thryv

Replied January 2021

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Stephen R. from New Beginnings Window and Door

Industry: Building Materials

THRYV is Excellent!

Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Pros

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cons

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Next Level Suite could only sync to gmail and our company is big outlook users. That was the game changer for us going with Thryv to be honest.

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Yes, You Can Do It All

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pros

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Cons

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Though it cost more, it does everything I need and more and, therefore, is a much better value. Think of it. This bad boy even tells when the best time is for you to post on Facebook based on its analysis of those who engage with your posts.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

John from Family Farm Insurance

Crafting your message

I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Pros

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Cons

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I had a good feeling from the start; I just trusted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it's worked out well.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

I just needed one place for everything - not a bunch of singular solutions.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Barry from The Friedman Law Firm, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Total Client Integration

Excellent

Pros

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Cons

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Better software to help promote better client relations and foster repeat clientele as well as better organization and client comfortability in the management of their files.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Gordon from Big G Towing & Transport LLC

Awesome experience!

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated! I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself. With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app mobile was critical for me. The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier! The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before. I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

The previous product didn't ever finish my website, they did not offer the support Thryv offers. It was a very difficult experience, with no advantage to my business. Fortunately, was able to get out of contract for monies already paid.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Catherine from C Shouse Embroidery

Thryv helps me Thrive!

I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Pros

As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Cons

Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

SARAH from Gadgets Made Eazy

Great in some aspects, other areas need work

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

Pros

The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

Cons

I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

Christopher from Professional Training & Coaching

Awesome All In One Software

Pros

Thryv is just plain great. I love the functionality with appointment setting, invoicing, taking payments and much more. Being able to do everything in one program is perfect for our small business.

Cons

We found that there is really only one thing that we do not like and that is the cost. For a very small startup (only 2 of us) the price is very expensive for the better features.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2021

Hey Christopher, thank you for this great review. We are excited to hear that Thryv's features are helping you run your business. Our goal is to help make the most out of your investment, any time you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to help. Also, please join our Facebook group High-Thryver's. You can talk with other clients to get ideas on how to utilize Thryv even more and stay up to date on our latest enhancements. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers Also, please join our Facebook group High-Thryver's. You can talk with other clients to get ideas on how to utilize Thryv even more and stay up to date on our latest enhancements. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Elisa from Touch The Earth Healing ARTS

Integration was a snap!

My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Pros

I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Cons

There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I needed one comprehensive package for all 3 branches of my company.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

Jason from The Allard Roofing Company

Impressed

Excellent experience so far, from the initial sales person, to set up specialists, to web page building team, to the 24 hour support team. We can’t emphasize enough how helpful there are at walking you through the program. We are in the construction field, so if we can be taught..... anyone can!

Pros

Many features of this program are helpful with everyday applications. The social media tracking, posting is relatively easy to use. Client portal and advertising to customers is saving us hours in time and cost per man hour. The invoicing we are still new to and switching over, but are excited to implement it to our business. Their biggest asset to us was customer service. Always able to get questions answered or solved by them. They have obviously put this as a key component moving forward and hope they continue this trend. We are absolutely recommending this program and will continue to.

Cons

There are a ton of features, at first it seems like a rabbit hole every time you click a tab or option, but as you learn it becomes a breeze. They are constantly working on improving and use a customers suggestions. Can’t wait to see what they implement next.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Overall options within the program and customer support.

Response from Thryv

Replied July 2020

Thanks for such awesome feedback, Jason! We take pride in our Customer Support and hope that you always feel satisfied with our team! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or future feedback. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Jacob from Elite Cryotherapy, LLC

Product Review

Fantastic

Pros

Ease of use! Calendar Reminders Automated campaign Marketing

Cons

We have not experienced any cons with the use of this product!

Reviews and Comparison charts persuaded

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Needed a better product overall

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hey Jacob, thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you can use Thryv with ease to set reminders and send out your marketing campaigns. If you ever need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Thryv is invaluable

I love Thryv, because it has so many tool to operate my business that I need, and I usually don't even utilize it as much as I should.

Pros

I recommend Thryv because they have field agents in addition to many great customer support avenues. I get the most help by asking my locally based Thryv agent for assistance with the many features that Thryv has. It is very easy to underestimate how much you can do with this software, and the best part is they are growing and keep adding new features I want!

Cons

We need the ability to click an arrow to the next client when looking at a client instead of having to go back to the list every time.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I first heard about Thryv from a friend of the field agent then had coffee with the field agent and it was so great that I didn't look at any other software.

Response from Thryv

Replied November 2020

Hello, wow, thank you for this great review. Thryv is always looking for ways to be better for our clients, so thank you for the feedback. In your Thryv Dashboard, in the lower right hand, you can leave this suggestion, and our team will see it. - Gabe

Shon from Essential Tax & More

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Pros

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Cons

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business. Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports. In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kurt from Cadmus Handpiece Repair

Industry: Medical Devices

Thryv pulled it all together

Thryv is awesome! The support staff is outstanding and quick to help with anything I have encountered so far. They made my business work flow so much more smooth as far as new client tracking goes. The integration with email reminders for customers is awesome... everything I was stressing about maintaining was brought to one nice package.

Pros

I loved that it took all the different areas and programs I was utilizing to try and maintain my workflow and put it into one place. I don't have to have multiple windows up to try and track all information I was entering into the system.

Cons

Where I service and repair equipment, I often get the same piece of equipment months down the road. There is no way that I can find to enter the Identification number and track the last time I saw it. This is very important to me because I put warranties on my work and I need to be able to find the piece for a specific Dentist and track what I did with it and when I last saw it. I still have to have a separate tracking system for that.

Response from Thryv

Replied January 2021

Hi Kurt, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that Thryv has all you need and helping you stay organized. In the Thryv Dashboard, you can use the 'Tag' function to label with the ID number and who uses it. That way you can use the name of the ID in the filter when you search and that should pull up those accounts. If you need further assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. I have also let our team know to reach out to you. - Gabe

Thomas from Tom Duggan Photography

Industry: Photography

I highly recommend Thryv

For the most part, Thryv greatly helps me manage my back-office tasks for my sole proprietorship

Pros

Client management, calendar/appointment management, ThryvPay, social media management, "chat-like" communication.

Cons

Still need contract management and electronic document signing. Document management is not intuitive

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

No alternative products were researched. Business advisor property sold Thryv on its multi-function, multi-service platforms

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2021

Hi Thomas, thank you for this great review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you are able to use the many features of Thryv to help run your business. Thryv will continue to evolve to make sure we meet the needs of our clients. To make sure you get the latest updates, you can suggest and follow topics in your Thryv Dashboard and will receive a notification. For any other assistance, feel free to call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jeff from Legacy Auto Spa

Thryv...your one stop shop for ECM software!

As an executive who also completes billable jobs while trying to handle the sales, marketing, & social media Thryv helps me perform mutliple job duties at an extremely effecient & high level.

Pros

So many positives it is hard to chose just one, but if I had to pick one I would say the ease of use for end users of all levels of experience in enterprise wide content management software. Whether you are a small business owner who stays small or becomes large or C-suite executive seeking a to improve how your company does business, Thryv has the type of platform & interface that can grow with you.

Cons

Still searching...maybe having a scanner functionality where the end user can scan bar codes, RFID, SKUs, etc to expedite the data entry stage.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

It came down to value, customer service, and affordability in relation to said value & overall ROI. Our Business Advisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has done an exceptional job guiding us through the entire pre-sale, sale, onboarding/implementation process. His ability to understand us, our business, and what we wanted our brand to look like 1-5-10 years from now was a difference maker. He is a true asset and leader!

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Jeff! We're truly happy to hear you've loved our services. If there's ever anything you need or have questions about, let us know!

Laurel from Let's Make Music, Inc

Industry: Music

Let's Make Music!

I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pros

I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Cons

It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

More bang for my buck

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor

All Glitter and No Substance

We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Pros

Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Cons

1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2019

Hi, It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way. Thank you, Ed

SEAN from My Texas Home Services

The difference is the PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS!!!

Here’s the deal everyone seeking a true CRM tool to help take your company to the next level... the staff at Thryv make the world of difference. Anyone can copy or recreate the software it takes to run/manage a domain or to track and add ways to reach out to your client, but the PEOPLE at Thryv make the world of difference. From the help that’s given I have seen vary from the first time computer user, to the tech savvy(like me ) and have personally seen them how greatly impacted after spending a single hour visiting in person or via conference call. Where those individuals little lite bulb in their head goes off and “EUREKA” moment happens.

Pros

Speed, reliability and its up to the moment updates. The moment a client calls/texts/email messages it’s INSTANT

Cons

The same platform used at kickserv is being used here. So someone is copying someone’s software, but that’s fine bc it’s the people that go into the support that really makes the difference.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

Starr from Starr Television /Southern Starr Promotions

Making Life Easier

Overall, I still believe this software will be of great benefit to my business.

Pros

I appreciate that I can have everything in one location. Contacts, email, calendar, etc. So nice to be able to track things better.

Cons

The email marketing feature needs to be updated so that you can use it as a newsletter. You should be able to load more than one video or link. In addition, when someone first begins using this feature, it can be very frustrating when a few bounce backs shuts you down and you have to contact administration to get the feature reactivated.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I chose Thryv so I could reduce costs from other programs I was using. (ie: MailChimp, Hootsuite Pro Level, MeetUp, and Eventbrite). I still have an active Mailchimp until I see that Thryv will work as I need it to. I also still have Hootsuite to use for scheduling posts for my clients.

cost and time management

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hey Starr! Thanks for an insightful review. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Thryv! While we're constantly working to improve our product, we love to hear our client's thoughts on the features they use. You can always call our On Demand team at 844-998-4798 for questions, feedback and comments on our software and its features! -Chandlor

Greg from Seiler Plastics

Industry: Plastics

Thryv after one year of use

Pros

The best part of Thryv for our company is storing all of our customer information, keeping up with the sales pipeline, email blasts and social media. We also changed our website over from a previous company and we couldn't be happier with the change! I can edit and add anything I need, directly from Thryv. If I ever have any issues, customer service and my local rep are there to help in a timely manner.

Cons

There isn't one such thing that I dislike, but there are a lot of functions that we don't use. I wish you could custom choose which options you want to use.

Response from Thryv

Replied July 2020

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Thryv and that it's had such a positive impact on your company. For a more customized plan, reach out to our Demand Team at 844-998-4798 for further help with that! -Chandlor

Sarah from Gooseberry Aunties

I love Thryv

Wonderful!

Pros

I love that Thryv does everything that I need as a course creator, blogger and business agency owner needs! It is everything all in a fantastic package and the customer support is outstanding! To anyone who questions the price: It is worth it!!!!

Cons

I get frustrated sometimes because it doesn't work as I think it should, but then the tech support is able to walk me through the task.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Because Thryve includes everything all within it!

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for the feedback. It is so exciting to hear that Thryv meets all of your needs to create your content! We know that there is a lot to learn with Thryv, but we are glad our team can assist you! If you would like to keep up with the latest updates or talk with other clients, feel free to join our Facebook High-Thryver's group. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Jerry from Jerry Schwickrath Window Cleaning & Maintenance

Industry: Facilities Services

Thryv - takes care of all of your business needs

Thryv created our website and was able to link our landline phone to the software and covert messages left that were texts and send them to my cell. Also, the ability to self manage social campaigns is a great advantage. THE BEST FEATURE is COST of them managing my business on all website platforms for one price and no surprises.

Pros

Portability and transparency from a mobile or home landline. Can access leads easily and manage campaigns easily.

Cons

Occasionally, the password wouldn't work or it could have been newbie error;-(

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

HiBu was very ineffective. They had the wrong phone number and information listed and to get something changed was like pulling teeth. I can't believe how much money I wasted over the years. SMH

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Jerry for the kind review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Brian from Weeden Enterprise

Great option for the multi-business owner

Pros

I love the ease of it, the CRM helps us stay connected to our clients and the team. The team behind the services like website design, walk-through at the beginning. The team continues to be in communication with you when ever help is needed. I love the social media services that are included in one of the packages. Not having to worry about when the last time we posted on Instagram or Facebook is such a relief. Being able to have your business all over the Internet with a simple form is priceless. Thryv also helps the business stay on top of the website/social media reputation, which could be a huge challenge.

Cons

The one thing that I would love for Thryv to add to their services is a phone integration. It helps with tracking calls and interactions with clients and prospects. I believe that would round out their services quit nicely.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Zen Desk did not offer things like social media management or a well rounded fully professional website for your business. Zen Desk Sell also do not offer any type of professional videos that are offered by Thryv.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Brian! Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Weeden Enterprise is enjoying Thryv! Let us know how we can further assist you. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Susan from The HUB Studio Cafe, LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great service and follow-through

Overall, I am very pleased. I have tried a few others and found that the onboard and "learning curve" for those services was too great. With Thryv I have tools AND control. That's important to me. No-one understands my business goals the way I and my manager's do. It's a matter of needing to keep certain important things in-house - like how we present our "voice" on social media and which images we use.

Pros

I have enjoyed most, so far, the work put in by the Thryv team to make sure I can get the most of this software package. Patience is a virtue and they have it in gallons! I am still learning and still developing new habits to work with this system, but I feel very confident that, because they are committed to helping me, we will reap a good ROI with this service.

Cons

I find a number of operations cumbersome and not so intuitive. I think they can improve a number of things, but that said, they have a platform for submitting requests for new features, updates and tweaks. I would really find extreme value in this system if it could support more than one Facebook business page/group.

Lot's of reasons.

Response from Thryv

Replied November 2020

Hi Susan, thank you for your review. It is exciting to hear that you are using Thryv in your own way to fit your business's needs. To make sure you are up to date on the latest news, you can also join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers. - Gabe

Caitlyn from Energy Healing with Caitlyn

Great tool for a small business looking to grow!

Overall, I'm very happy with Thryv! It helps me come across as more professional, and I like that there are options to scale as my business grows

Pros

Thryv is easy to use and has a lot of the tools I needed for my small business. The scheduling tool and website help me to have a more professional presence.

Cons

Response from Thryv

Replied December 2020

Hi Caitlyn, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that Thryv is meeting your business needs. It is important to make sure you have an online presence now more than ever, and we are glad that you have chosen us to help! Thryv is constantly looking for ways to improve, and your feedback helps. We have a few things in the works for 2021. To stay up to date, feel free to leave a suggestion in your Thryv software, and you will get a notification of the latest news. - Gabe