All X Pro Reviews

Sam

501 - 1,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2021

Helpful for multi-channel media management

Joel

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

TweetDeck has more features than the original twitter and it works just perfect!

TweetDeck it’s simple to use but very powerful, a highly recommended tool to organize and power your marketing and social strategy.

PROS

Schedule tweets, multi account, everything in the same screen (feed, messages, your wall, future tweets, etc). It has been critical for my social and marketing post to organize my posts and my strategy. And it’s easy to use.

CONS

Even when you have everything you need in the same screen sometimes I feel I would like to personalize it even more and remove things and I don’t want to be there.

Reasons for switching to X Pro

In TweetDeck you can schedule tweets and it feels right to have everything in the same screen (feed, messages, your wall etc)

1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Why I Use TweetDeck Instead of Twitter

Overall I've had a positive experience with TweetDeck. I've been using it for years and don't plan to change it anytime soon. It's a simple alternative with easy to use features and an organized layout.

PROS

What I like most about Tweetdeck is its layout and multi-account feature. I started using TweetDeck years ago when Twitter only allowed one account and I've never switched back. The feed is split by columns, allowing each account to have its own column or for specific items such as showing likes, mentions, or hashtags. It also allows you to customize minimal options, in a good way, as it keeps things easy and simple.

CONS

The least thing I like about this is the built-in video player. Every once in a while I'll click play on a video only for it to automatically end in a split second. After a refresh or two, or opening a link if there is one in the tweet, it will play normally. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it's more annoying and inconvenient than anything else since it's an easy fix.

Reasons for switching to X Pro

I initially made the switch because Twitter didn't have multi-accounts as a feature.

Sven

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

No hassle, just Twitter

Tweetdeck allows me to use Twitter as an efficient communications and marketing medium. No other app can offer the same features, making it the sole contender in its particular market.

PROS

Tweetdeck makes it really easy to keep tabs on multiple (corporate) Twitter accounts all at once. This way I can more easily make sure that I can respond to incoming questions and mentions on all accounts instantly, without having to switch between them. The livestreaming of tweets is a really nice feature that sets it apart from the competition and means that I can get back to my (potential) customers as fast as possible.

CONS

The desktop version of Tweetdeck is just a wrapper around a website that doesn't work well. Just using the website is fine, but it would be appreciated if Tweetdeck would get a slightly overhauld desktop variant just to be even better.

Kramer

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Tweetdeck is a must have

I love it and recommend anyone managing a X (Twitter) page to use it.

PROS

This tool is great for managing your presence on twitter (now X) its features are very useful and in some cases mandatory for any person or company taking their social media presence seriously

CONS

Their are few, mostly related to learning curve associated with managing any social media listening apps. but non to serious

Stephen

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

An Excellent Information Organizer

I use Tweetdeck to manage professional learning communities in an education environment. This includes sharing resources, learning with colleagues from across the globe, building relationships between different schools and educators, and also for keeping up with relevant education news.

PROS

Tweetdeck helps to categorize and collate conversations, topics, groups, and threads on a social media platform that can be overwhelming. The tool is free and it is also supported directly by parent company Twitter, so there is a level of legitimacy, security, and trust that is built-in. The tool is also very easy to use and allows for far better management of information. Tweetdeck allows a user to easily separate (and then access) relevant information on user-selected subjects with minimal issue.

CONS

One of the biggest drawbacks is that Tweetdeck only really works well on larger screens such as computers or tablets. It would be nice if there was a functional mobile version. There are competitors such as Hootesuite, but these are third-party apps without the same level of integration.

Reasons for switching to X Pro

I wanted something that was managed by Twitter as my primary tool.

Aref

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

A great tool for business owners and others

A wonderful experience that made me manage my accounts in a very wide and smooth manner

PROS

Super easy to use, it helped me a lot in managing accounts, organizing tweets time, and other important things

CONS

There are no significant downsides to the tool, just the menus are somewhat narrow

Reasons for switching to X Pro

I needed to manage more than one account at one time

1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Excellent Twitter Dashboard

I like TweetDeck. I use it to be able to see what's going on with my Twitter profile in a fast and efficient way.

PROS

TweetDeck makes it easy to stay on top of your Twitter profile without spending loads of time on it. You can see everything in one place and manage it in just a few minutes per day.

CONS

TweetDeck doesn't have all of the features of some of the pricey social media management tools.

Reasons for switching to X Pro

I like TweetDeck's interface a little better.

Rafat

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Higly-efficient tweet scheduler for personal or business use

We came across TweetDeck after trying out many different options. The scheduling here is much better and simpler. There, however, need more features to make it more useful.

PROS

It's easy to be on top of trends and DMs for quicker responses, not to mention the easy tweet scheduling option.

CONS

It needs a direct and easier way to manager followers to make it the complete package for a marketer.

Reason for choosing X Pro

It was direct and had better control over tweet scheduling than other options.

Rachelle

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Great Tool for Managing Your Twitter

We are using TweetDeck to interact with a diverse group of customers and keep our tweets going out at regular intervals.

PROS

We love TweetDeck because it keeps our Twitter activity organized and easy to access. Our company schedules tweets and then later we can analyze the response to them.

CONS

There is a lot going on with the main page, especially when managing multiple accounts. It can seem a bit cluttered at times.

Reasons for switching to X Pro

Twitter's Dashboard app is now defunct so we we switched to TweetDeck.

Jared

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2022

The best Twitter Management System

I really enjoy having access to all profiles I am managing content for under one umbrella. Also, developing strategies that allow content to be shared simultaneously with multiple profiles on a automated cycle.

PROS

I really enjoy being able to see my messages dashboard and also what is trending without having to deal with multiple browser interfaces.

CONS

There is no real-time analytics and you have to know the back end to codify what information you want to get out of the profile.

Reason for choosing X Pro

Tweetdeck is free and available and gives all users and managers the ability to grow and scale content strategies that benefit multiple campaigns and trends that are available in the marketing community.

Setareh

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

TweetDeck is the best management tool for your Twitter account

Overall, TweetDeck is a powerful tool for Twitter users looking to streamline their social media management. Multi-account management, real-time monitoring, and tweet scheduling are amongst the best ffeeatures that this tool provides.

PROS

I started my own small business and I use TwwtDeck to manage my marketing accounts. My experience with the app has been great so far. It allows me to manage several accounts from one dashboard. Furthermore, using TweetDeck I create customizable columns for my Twitter feeds. This feature allows me to create a personalized dashboard that meets my needs. Also, using TweetDeck I schedule tweets in advance. This feature is very important because with it I can ensure that my tweets are posted at the most optimal times. The user interface in this tool is also very easy to work with. I quickly learned how to navigate with the tool, and without tutorial material. I totally recommend TweetDeck to anyone who is looking for

CONS

I totally recommend TweetDeck. I do not have many dislikes for TweetDeck. The only things I can mention are as follows:TweetDeck does not provide analytics into the performance of tweets. The developers might need to consider adding this feature into the tool. Another thing to mention is that TweetDeck is only available on desktop and does not have a mobile app. This can make it difficult for users who want to manage their Twitter accounts on the go. The developers of this tool might consider adding this feature into the tool as well!

Mike

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.

PROS

The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

CONS

When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

Palla

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Most useful tool for Twitter account management

The Real-time updates allows me to view and interact with social media content in real-time, making it easier to engage with your audience and respond to any issues or opportunities as they arise. Schedule and automate social media posts, which can save time and effort and help you to stay active and engaged even when you are not able to be online.

PROS

Streamlined interface: TweetDeck provides a single interface for managing and monitoring multiple social media accounts, which can make it easier to keep track of what is happening across all of your accounts.Customization options: TweetDeck allows you to customize the way you view and interact with your social media accounts, including the ability to create columns for specific accounts or hashtags, or to filter content based on keywords or other criteria.Scheduling and automation: Analytics and reporting: TweetDeck provides analytics and reporting tools to help you understand your social media activity and engagement, including reach, impressions, and engagement metrics such as likes, retweets, and replies. This can help you to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.Overall, TweetDeck can be a useful tool for those looking to manage and monitor their social media accounts and engage with their audience in real-time.

CONS

Limited to Twitter: TweetDeck is primarily designed for managing and monitoring Twitter accounts, and may not be as suitable for users who need to manage accounts on other social media platforms.Dependent on internet connection: TweetDeck requires an internet connection in order to function, which can be an issue if you are in an area with poor or unreliable connectivity. This can make it difficult to use TweetDeck to manage your social media accounts when you are on the go.

Hafizah

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Best pair for Twitter

PROS

TweetDeck offers a better a smoother experience in managing my Twitter, in fact, much better than Twitter itself. I can customized my timeline for the topic or niche that interest me, and filtering all other topic from appeared there. The schedule post for the tweet really helpful if i want to tweet something on the peak hours, but unavailable to do that at that time.

CONS

The analytics report that can be generated on this software is rather too simple and many details are missing. Especially for the comment section, which i can't see how many retweet that i receive for a specific period. All other things works superbly and i enjoy using it to manage my social media, especially Twitter.

Wulliams

Reviewed July 2018

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

PROS

This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

CONS

If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.

Reviewed December 2018

Support being at home

With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

PROS

The ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.

CONS

When managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.

Alfredo

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

TweetDeck: My favorite

There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

PROS

This is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other. Pros - The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles. - You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages. - You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos. - Allows you to create lists of our most common interests. - It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand. - Easily export lists between one account or another.

CONS

Cons - It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages. - The placement of several columns can make navigation slow. - It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.

Allen