TweetDeck Software Reviews

TweetDeck Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"My favorite features are the ease of search, ability to save a search as a column, and ease of following a twitter chat (via a column with a search)."
  • icon"I like the interface and the ability to see yuh current tweets, scheduled tweets, notifications. Great value and user-friendly solution."
  • icon"A great tool for those looking to take their social media up a notch. Super easy to use and very user friendly."
  • icon"The lack of themes for an app or site that is this well built is regularly the only downside you could find."
  • icon"It sometimes crashes and you could be right in the middle of a tweet and then it is lost, but 140 characters isn;t to hard to rtype."
  • icon"The bad thing about TweetDeck is that it isn't optimized for small screens and it looks clumsy even on a laptop screen."

All TweetDeck Reviews

Sam

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

Helpful for multi-channel media management

Geoffrey

Industry: Music

Optimize Your Social Media Workflow With Tweetdaeck

I don't use Twitter for Marketing, however, this tool is a great way to manage the different accounts I have that cover my different interests. It truly is a powerful tool that keeps getting better and better with each revision.

Pros

Do you have more than one Twitter account that you need to monitor? Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of all your social media accounts in one place? If so, then Tweetdeck is the tool for you! Tweetdeck is a web browser experience that allows you to track your Twitter and other social media accounts easily. This blog post will discuss how to set up and use Tweetdeck to improve your social media workflow! - Easy to use - the interface is simple and easy to navigate, which makes it perfect for anyone who wants to keep track of their social media accounts - Multiple account support - with Tweetdeck, you can easily monitor multiple Twitter accounts in one place - Customizable - you can customize the way that Tweetdeck displays your information so that you can see what is most important to you

Cons

When you link your accounts together, your main account's icon is displayed at the bottom; however, your other profile logos are not. I wished that each profile's icon would appear at the bottom.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

I needed the ability to see all my accounts at one time. There used to be a great iOS tool for this, however, it limited you to three accounts, and now it's outdated and no longer available in the Apple App Store.

Jared

May 2022

The best Twitter Management System

I really enjoy having access to all profiles I am managing content for under one umbrella. Also, developing strategies that allow content to be shared simultaneously with multiple profiles on a automated cycle.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to see my messages dashboard and also what is trending without having to deal with multiple browser interfaces.

Cons

There is no real-time analytics and you have to know the back end to codify what information you want to get out of the profile.

Reasons for choosing TweetDeck

Tweetdeck is free and available and gives all users and managers the ability to grow and scale content strategies that benefit multiple campaigns and trends that are available in the marketing community.

Jose

Industry: Furniture

November 2022

De las mejores herramientas para gestionar Twitter

Para supervisar las menciones de marca es ideal, también para ver tweets sobre determinados temas o listas, permite tenerlo todo organizado, sobre todo en escritorio.

Pros

El poder organizar en columnas diferentes temas como las listas, menciones o búsquedas por hashtag.

Cons

En ocasiones pierdes los hilos de Twitter se pierde un poco el hilo de que tweet estás mirando.

Me parece más funcional.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

Me parece más funcional Tweetdeck sobre todo con el tema de las columnas.

Ezequiel

October 2022

Herramientas de tuiter

Que es igual a los otros servificos basicos como facebook e instagram..

Pros

Que todo es super vacan y se pude hacer mcuhas cosas ok

Cons

Que aveces no me gusta las tardanzas de las imagenes o lo q quiero buscar xd..

Why I Use TweetDeck Instead of Twitter

Overall I've had a positive experience with TweetDeck. I've been using it for years and don't plan to change it anytime soon. It's a simple alternative with easy to use features and an organized layout.

Pros

What I like most about Tweetdeck is its layout and multi-account feature. I started using TweetDeck years ago when Twitter only allowed one account and I've never switched back. The feed is split by columns, allowing each account to have its own column or for specific items such as showing likes, mentions, or hashtags. It also allows you to customize minimal options, in a good way, as it keeps things easy and simple.

Cons

The least thing I like about this is the built-in video player. Every once in a while I'll click play on a video only for it to automatically end in a split second. After a refresh or two, or opening a link if there is one in the tweet, it will play normally. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it's more annoying and inconvenient than anything else since it's an easy fix.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

I initially made the switch because Twitter didn't have multi-accounts as a feature.

Matthieu

November 2022

Un bon outil de monitoring

Pros

Tweetdeck permet facilement de suivre les comptes et listes créés, permettant ainsi de bien monitorer l'activité ainsi que la réputation web sur Twitter.Permet également de suivre les tendances ou l'actualité simplement.

Cons

Dépendant des mises à jour de Twitter, certains éléments sont parfois inaccessibles et demandent de retourner sur Twitter directement, comme les sondages en ce moment.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

Beaucoup plus utile sur Twitter, et pour monitorer l'activité du réseau en général.

May 2022

Excellent Twitter Dashboard

I like TweetDeck. I use it to be able to see what's going on with my Twitter profile in a fast and efficient way.

Pros

TweetDeck makes it easy to stay on top of your Twitter profile without spending loads of time on it. You can see everything in one place and manage it in just a few minutes per day.

Cons

TweetDeck doesn't have all of the features of some of the pricey social media management tools.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

I like TweetDeck's interface a little better.

Cristina

Tweet Deck

En general el deck se ha vuelto una herramienta primordial para mi control de redes sociales de la empresa, el generar mis contenidos el lunes para que estos vayan siendo programados durante toda la semana hace que no me pase muchísimo tiempo en las redes. De igual manera el que me notifique los mensajes directos recibidos hace de esta una aplicación de suma utilidad.

Pros

La programación de mis posts semanales de contenido en redes sociales, hace que no tenga que estar entrando a cada rato a twitter a estar publicando. De igual manera el que pueda hacer tuits al mismo tiempo de mis multiples cuentas es un plus del sistema.

Cons

No hay un contra de la aplicación, es de esas aplicaciones que cumplen con lo que prometen. Es muy buena herramienta para la administración de distintas cuentas.

twitter management platform

It is very good to save time in the management of its accounts.

Pros

Easy to use, allows a very good interaction with the platform twitter

Cons

some features do not work directly on the application.

Julius

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

September 2022

Manage your multiple twitter accounts under one roof.

Pros

I love using Tweet deck as I can access all my accounts from one screen and make tweets on different accounts by one click.

Cons

Sometimes I forget to untick and send tweets to all accounts logged in but I'm getting used to unticking.

Adrián

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

November 2022

A great way to personalize your Twitter experience

The personalized Twitter experience helps me save time, manage my accounts at ease, and take advantage of digital marketing.

Pros

The best thing is the possibility of managing different accounts and personalizing the searches or tweets of our preference.

Cons

I have nothing to say about this app. All the tools are useful and good, so they should improve and continue working on them.

October 2022

Good tool, but relatively basic

Pros

For Twitter, probably is the best available.

Cons

It doesn't allow for a ton of options within the tool.

Faith

Easy and fun to use!

Pros

I love the fact that with TweetDeck one can create columns for different sections (home, likes, trending, direct messaging, mentions, etc). I love it because it is a great multitasking tool for companies, businesses, employees and the like. Everything is all on one page.

Cons

The only thing I like least about the software is the fact that the columns aren't wide enough. The narrow styles they have make it a bit difficult to look at and read.

Alain Jove

August 2022

Tweet Convenience

This is a very useful app for management and tracking of tweets whether be it personal or business setup. The only inconvenience is that it's only intended for Twitter. And you know nowadays people go from one platform to another to interact with others. This would be a great game changer if this would be achieved.

Pros

This is very convenient in scheduling tweets and specially with multiple accounts. You can even login to these accounts at the same time which is a lot more convenient than logging out and then logging in to another one. I'm also confident using it with the idea that it is of the same company that it caters to, so at least when asking for support, which I haven't tried, is a lot easier. I tried a different app previously intended for my tweets, and this tool is great as it allows more content to be posted/ scheduled.

Cons

I just wish that this app supports other operating systems to allow other users to access it. Because like me, I access a lot of gadgets whether at work or at home, and it just deters me to not be able to use it on other devices. Another con for me is that you can't use it on other social media platforms, which would've been great since the interface is not so cluttered for this app.

Reasons for choosing TweetDeck

The cross platform is missing in tweetdeck.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

Unfortunately, we had to go with Hootsuite because it allows cross platform.

Noah

June 2022

Tweetdeck | Is it any good?

My overall experience with Tweetdeck has been positive. Besides a little bit of confusion when it came to the dashboard when I first started using Tweetdeck, it quickly became an easy software to use. I schedule tweets days, weeks, and sometimes months ahead of time. I follow trending hashtags and responses to my content, and I'm able to quickly see notifications and tweets I find important to myself.

Pros

Tweetdeck is a social media content management platform designed to help schedule tweets, follow trends, and manage accounts. I use Tweetdeck for podcast promotion via Twitter. Tweetdeck allows you to schedule multiple posts to Twitter a number of days in advance. I had one point where I was scheduling 3 posts a day for every day of the month, and I still didn't run into the limit of Tweets I can schedule (if there is even a limit). This allowed me to have a constant stream of content flowing out of the account, even when I wasn't always logged on. Then, I could log on and respond to comments or interactions. It cut down the amount of times I logged into Twitter a day for a single tweet and/or interaction. Tweetdeck, compared to a competitor like Buffer, is awesome. For free, you can easily follow and manage hashtags, multiple accounts, and set up your feed in a simple way. For myself, I had a whole bunch of podcast-related hashtags that allowed for me to easily watch what was trending in my field, and then interact.

Cons

I understand that the dashboard is set up in a way that you can drag and drop multiple feeds into one screen and watch them all, but I had to search a video online to make sure I was using the website properly. Some softwares have built in "how-to" tutorials, and the fact that Tweetdeck didn't is a mistake. It requires a little bit of knowledge to setup what hashtags you're following, too. Sometimes you come in and type #(blank) and easily find it, but other times you need to know the specific hashtag for the topic you're following.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

Buffer's free tier was simply not as powerful as Tweetdeck, nor as interactive. Plus, for free, Tweetdeck allows so much more content to be scheduled than Buffer's free or first paid tier.

Aarón

June 2022

TweetDeck - An improved version of Twitter

It allows me to link my twitter profile and log in to the platform with my usual username and password. Once inside, 4 home columns are displayed to interact, which is the home, notifications, messages and activities, the platform allows me to order or delete it according to my needs, you can also add several accounts that you need to manage, such as DM. It is a platform that helps you with the visualization of Twitter in a more comfortable version both in the design and in the columns, something that stands out is the possibility of visualizing everything you want in one place.

Pros

I like tweetdeck because it allows me to manage multiple twitter accounts on one platform. It allows me to publish and schedule tweets, it shows me the notifications, mentions that my clients make me, the messages they send me and the activities that take place on a day-to-day basis with my tweets. It is a very effective tool because I manage multiple accounts and it helps me optimize my time on this platform. I can also add my opinion from news to other brands and companies. It allows me to schedule a tweet to be published on a date and now specifies.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that there is no smartphone version.

Reasons for switching to TweetDeck

TweetDeck is free and it works good

Thomas