• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and is very fast. The great thing is that I am able to allow multiple users access and they can upload PDF's and work on the interface on their own."

• "It's tremendously easy to use and has tons of features. Uberflip has a great front-end design too. "

• "I love how graphic and bold the design of the extension is; I always remember to share Uberflip content and I've heard from many customers that their experience with said content has been seamless. "

• Cons

• "The interface could be a little easier to navigate around. That being said, it's come a long way in the past year or so! I imagine that the hardworking team is constantly updating and improving. "

• "I do feel like the user experience could be a bit better - customer support has been unavailable at times and occasionally the extension just doesn't work - but overall as I said I am very impressed."

• "It can be buggy - but their support team is great and solve problems fast. "

Browse Uberflip Reviews

Josh from Nvoicepay

Powerful content tool with stellar customer service

An easy platform to store, sort and publish content on our site with lots of features to customize the backend and frontend.

Pros

- Customer service is stellar. Always responsive and the CSMs give us feedback and ways to better utilize their platform. - The product offers options for ABM - Really easy to use and navigate the product - Great knowledge-base and customer references to see how other companies are using the platform. - Content tags and automation make it simple to add new content to specific content hubs. - Sales can use this but not have access to the Marketing side of the platform. Great for ABM when they can create their own Sales hubs for prospects. - Their Brand team that can create custom hubs

Cons

- Creating custom backend stuff can get messy with a script manager that doesn't allow you to bounce down a line when coding. - There's one look for all hubs. Not much to set another hub apart except for branding and colors. Wish they had more options for the user to change things without having to use their Brand team or a dev. - PDF upload/viewer, Flipbook, is not great. It's simple but has flaws that could be updated (e.g. in fullscreen mode you have to know to click ESC to exit fullscreen, otherwise there's no X or minimize feature).

The swiss army knife for content marketing

Pros

I love how easy it is to create pages that look great, user experiences that are smooth, and content that converts. Before using Uberflip, we were building blogs in AEM, at the mercy of components and devs. After switching to Uberflip for our resource center/Hub, we've been set free to create quickly and beautifully. Our web traffic shot up, our time on page shot up, our leads shot up. I love how Uberflip works with all of our integrations and how they continue to roll out new features.

Cons

OK, this is super nit-picky, but I hate how Uberflip logs you out very quickly. I can't find any option to change the time-out feature, but it seems like you are auto logged out if you aren't active for 5 minutes.

Michael from CrowdRiff

The best way to share content with prospects

UberFlip is perfect for sales people that share content with prospects, it is very quick to personalize and saves user a ton of time collecting content.

Pros

This is by far the best way to share blog articles or media with prospects in sales. I used it for almost every follow up I had and I helped book more meetings. I also had super positive experiences with their customer support, it was lightning quick. Slack integrations were awesome to know the second someone opened it.

Cons

I sold software to travel destinations, It would have been a massive help if I could change the thumbnail preview on the email link. It seems a bit stupid to send a prospect in Chicago a info package that has a picture of New York on it because that is the blog photo.

Jesse from Premier, Inc

Uberflip fills a very specific niche for digital marketers, but you pay for every bit of it

we used it as web-based middleware for GUI-driven editing of a document / media repository when we were not in a place budgetarily to yet have a custom one built into a new website (which is what we're transitioning to now)... the detailed consumption metrics did allow us to have data to back up saying no to certain asks internally moving forward that we could prove were not being consumed by the end user

Pros

The customer service and product support have been really great--everyone we've interacted with over there has been just super nice, friendly and helpful. Also, their searchable knowledgebase ( https://learn.uberflip.com/ ) is quite extensive, and you can usually find how to do most things you're looking for when customizing your content hub--and if you can't find it, the support team will turn around timely solutions for you even when you're crunched.

Cons

The backend interface can be confusing at times re: where to find the settings you're looking for, and they sometimes move things around in an update without telling you. The flipbooks were initially very exciting, but when they moved from flash flipbooks to HTML5 a lot of the features / embeddable components we were most interested in using went away. It is VERY expensive for the basic version, and at that pricepoint you don't get API integration (which would allow you to put uberflip content tile on your non-uberflip homepage, for instance) so you are forced to shoehorn the content hub into an iframe or to skin the hub with custom html/css to add your website's header/navigation and make it look to the use like they're still on the same site (but they won't be). I'm not a marketer, but a creative on the implementation side, so the value in all the marketo / salesforce integration is not that apparent to me as tracking leads and calculating ROI is not part of my world, so a lot of the value proposition doesn't strike me as particularly valuable--but knowing which page people stopped reading a certain document on, or other detailed consumption patterns like that would be, I assume, useful to that side of the house.

Great for content curation

Overall, Uberflip is a great tool to help you curate resources, content and present it to your potential customers.

Pros

Some of the benefits for me; Uberflip lets us to provide personalized content for better support to our leads. It's a great experience to generate potential customers and easily put them into our pipeline.  It excels in uniting marketing and sales, by bringing the gap between the depts and putting great content before our leads eyes.

Cons

The backend aspect are confusing. Integrating it with your site is virtually impossible. I really wish for a more advanced reporting. This and some other aspects also make it a bit difficult to teach newbies how to work with and takes time to get used to.

Eric from SunView Software, Inc.

Powerful content management platform with built-in artificial intelligence

It allows us to take existing content and repurpose it together with other related content to increase user engagement. Too much content has been hidden away and Uberflip brings it back to life by presenting it to visitors as appropriate based on the types of content they are engaging on. We can also create unique streams for account based marketing campaigns or enable Sales to pull specific content into their customer emails instead of sending out static download URL's. Overall, the platform shows great promise as it matures and supports integration with additional marketing tools.

Pros

The platform pulls content from a variety of sources together and presents it back in a logical, streamlined interface. Once the content "streams" are built, they are easy to leverage in a variety of ways from a website resource center to individual streams for sales and account based marketing programs. Setup was straight forward and the Uberflip team was there to help through the on-boarding process. Although the AI engine is licensed separately, it has the ability to learn what content performs best and make intelligent recommendations to build stickiness and reduce bounce rates. While we are in the early stages of rolling out the software, we believe is shows great promise in bringing our content together in ways that increase prospect engagement.

Cons

The number of pre-built integrations is relatively small. While the important ones are covered, if you use any tools outside the main integrated platforms, you'll need some additional time and customization to get things running. Also, integration with HubSpot is immature compared to other add-on marketing tools. There is definitely data sharing between the platforms but it's list based and not a robust timeline integration. Conversions are written to a list but other interaction tracking is just summary data unless you log into the Uberflip platform. Hopefully as the product matures, the integration and data sharing will too.

Tom from Oracle

I've been using Uberflip for four years, & UF has matched pace with our continued growth and needs.

It allowed me to easily review a piece of software.

Pros

Uberflip provides my company the functionality to be able to design a content experience to match any customer's journey. They offer tips and tricks to constantly enhance the programs we build, and they are continually working to improve themselves and their offerings to allow us to do more. From AI and machine learning to advice on improving the look and feel of our hub, Uberflip's tech and support have been unmatched each time we considered vetting different solutions.

Cons

Occasionally, our design teams would like to do a little more in terms of customizing the look of our hub themselves, and are unable to implement them themselves due to pieces of the system we don't have control over. That said, the Uberflip dev team is incredible open to requests and suggestions, and are very helpful when we come to them with thoughts and things we would like to customize.

Mathilde from Amity

Great experience, we've used Uberflip for all of our content management daily and for over 2 years.

Very easy to manage and leverage our content library. Our content generates new leads on a daily basis.

Pros

It's really easy to segment your content in different streams which you can easily update. We're able to manage a huge content library very easily and we can make sure it's all easily accessible using the content streams and "feature" options. We've been publishing new content two to three times a week since early 2016 and we're able to easily manage our entire portfolio, bring back older content to the top, and leverage the content over time. I can't imagine keeping this library engaging and efficient without Uberflip, it's essential to our marketing strategy.

Cons

The actual content editor can be a bit finicky at times. You can easily get used to it, but sometimes embedding CTAs from HubSpot in the source code will make images disappear.

Chasity from FisherHD

Industry: Online Media

Great Marketing Platform!

My experience with Uberflip has been nothing but wonderful. It really has made my way of doing business much easier for me.

Pros

There is a lot I like about this software. I like being able to personalize my buyers experience, accelerate my income and understanding which content of mine is working. What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. They also have really good customer service.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. It does everything it is supposed to do and it does it very well.

Felicia from Bliss Network

Uberflip offers Easy-to-Read Online Publications

We chose Uberflip to offer a digital magazine solution that is functional and showcases the text, imagery and links that we put into the production of the print issue. Uberflip allows us to share these magazine issues so that they have longevity beyond the print date.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the functionality of Uberflip from both the back end production as well as the front end user experience. The easy-to-read and flip books hosted on Uberflip can be sent, shared, and read in a variety of formats.

Cons

The ability to archive or search or group together different issues of a magazine could be more elegant. We have individual links for each publication rather than a grouping of issues.

Ophelie from Church+State (The Tite Report)

Uberflip is a fairly user friendly software with amazing customer service support.

Great SEO set-up, good add-ins from third-party sites and apps, easy content creation that's set up to reach people effectively.

Pros

Uberflip is fairly easy for users to learn independently. The Knowledge Hub provides great info that often answers questions before customer service even has to be contacted. It's also well organized. Features are accessible and easy to find. It also prioritizes really important aspects of the content experience, including SEO and CTA-related features. This makes it easy for us to engage with our audiences effectively.

Cons

Users are rarely notified of updates and new features. Actually, the hub has so many features in general that I find sometimes I don't even know certain options exist for me. It would be great if Uberflip offered more frequent meetings with success coaches to go through features we might not know about. Also, the hub requires extensive coding to differentiate itself from other Uberflip hubs. While branding can be placed throughout the hub to make our brand stand out, it still follows a very generic template that isn't very customizable.

Uberflip is Great So Far!

Using uberflip we can better organize our "learn" content. We also have the ability to choose the content different target markets see. There's a lot of ways to be creative while specifically targeting different groups of potential clients. I'm sure I'll learn a lot more things I can do with uberflip as we continue implementing it.

Pros

I like that you can build streams and add content to specific streams. The menu build out options are really helpful as well. I'm currently working with other marketing software vendors who can be difficult to get a hold of or an answer out of. The uberflip customer support is there for me all the time. Scheduling a call with them is so easy through Calendarly. They've even helped me with coding on the back-end without charging us extra. We are starting to launch it now and look forward to adding sales streams to see how we can tailor content to our target market even better!

Cons

Uberflip is very easy to design without code (for the most part), however because most of it is without code, the design options can be limited. For instance, CTAs can have images, but you can't choose the transparency or move the text/button on the CTA to whatever spot you want. In addition, non-marketing streams can only have content uploaded in the same format (pdf, youtube, etc.). I had to enter all of our videos via embedding because we host our videos on a platform that isn't an integration. I've also had issues with the Smart Filters working correctly, but the uberflip team said they are on it! Overall, I would still highly recommend uberflip.

Uberflip is easy to use and contains many features that will help any content marketing team.

Pros

Uberflip has many features that are valuable to any marketing team. Setting up streams is a breeze, and the amount of customization for them is nice. Besides customization, the amount of integrations it has is nice too, especially the one to HubSpot that allows actions to be placed on a contact's timeline. Overall, the platform is well-set up. Things are easy to find and I rarely found that I was more than 3-4 clicks away from anything I wanted. Support is great. You can send them an email anytime and they'll get back to you within a business day or two.

Cons

Although it's set up well, there are some parts of the tool that I feel can be improved. For instance, the metrics portion is adequate, but definitely can be improved in terms of accessibility and presentation. Speaking of presentation, whenever you're showing PDFs, there's a slightly clunky viewer they use that feels like it came from pre-2010. Pricing is good, but it's definitely on the higher end.

Lyra from Collection agencies company

Excellent product and service

Pros

Uberflip makes managing our content assets available to our customers and prospects really easy. What used to take days or hours to put on the web can now be done in minutes. We can display content in a variety of ways to various audiences. Performance metrics are really helpful and easy to access. Customer support and account management have been uniformly excellent, with fast and helpful responses to questions or issues. It is quite easy to learn and navigate and the community information is very robust and helpful. Uberflip makes my life so much easier.

Cons

Our Resource Hub was set up by another internal group and the back end may be a bit more convoluted than I'd like. However, I have successfully set up a public-facing menu structure that works well for our visitors. It is easy to modify or enhance as our needs change. In general, this issue is minimal and completely outweighed by all the positives.

Jade from BlueJeans Network

Uberflip is an amazing platform for content creators and publishers.

It's easy to use and it makes it easy for marketing to publish content, without needing to learn to code or work with the website team.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and manage content, without requiring time from our website team. Marketing can easily publish blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and more without dealing with the main website. Plus, the layout is great, it is super easy to add/remove items from multiple marketing streams, and the support team is always there when we need help. Overall, I really enjoy using the product and appreciate how easy it is to complete the functions that I need on an everyday basis.

Cons

Some of the features can be a bit clunky, and the metrics are a little hard to understand, particularly for those people used to Google Analytics. Most complaints are relatively minor and unique to our use case, and the Uberflip team has met with me multiple times to see how they can help resolve them. My biggest complaint is that the hub is hosted on a subdomain, which does negatively impact our SEO.

Uberflip provides a visually appealing content experience and allows us to be self-sufficient.

Uberflip makes posting new content to our site very easy. It is also very simple to add forms to the content which saves us a lot of coding work. We were able to increase our content and blog engagement significantly. It also provides mobile responsive design out of the box, which we didn't have before.

Pros

Uberflip allows our team to be self-sufficient in posting content and blogs to our corporate website. The interface is visually appealing and the modular setup of the system allows us to easily scale content as needed. We like that it requires very little coding to add content to the website and has built-in integrations with many of the tools we already use.

Cons

The software is a bit heavy and can be buggy. Load times on the pages can be long and can sometimes feel clunky. We also found the analytics to be less than stellar but can be supplemented with information from Google Analytics and Marketo.

Bri from YourEncore

The best customer experience!

I love the ability to create custom experiences with our content and the way it streamlines everything so much... especially for a company that produces content for/about several different industries, and also produces content that can be mass applied to all industries.

Pros

My Customer Success team is always extremely helpful, invested in my own success with the platform, and always on point. With a lot of marketing technology, I feel like they're applying a basic template to guide my use of the technology without putting really any effort into understanding what would actually work best for my business (which is a little complex). But my Uberflip team genuinely tries and always is willing to give some marketing advice outside of their own platform too. Their resources library is also unparalleled to anything I've ever seen, and a great way to "walk the walk" with their own technology.

Cons

As with any marketing technology (especially a younger one like Uberflip), there are some nuances with the platform. However, they're super receptive to feedback and also are constantly making system improvements. To me, the most annoying nuances are the inability to mass apply CTA gates to content in one place rather than manually applying to the content in each stream; and also, the naming convention in how the lead source goes into HubSpot/Pardot is kind of annoying. I wish it would be cleaner :)

Daniel G. from Snowflake Computing

We use Uberflip to power our content marketing, ABM and sales enablement functions here at Snowflake

Pros

The platform is powerful for bringing a curated content experience to each one of our target accounts. Uberflip enables us to customize at scale, that we didn't think was possible before we integrated our customer facing marketing content. Being able to create a bespoke experience for each one of our target prospect accounts helps us to make sure that we are delivering timely and relevant content and supporting our sales organization at the highest level.

Cons

I don't believe that there are really any serious concerns about using Uberflip. Early in our evaluation process, we did bring up the concern about taking a hit to our SEO efforts. However, after the Uberflip team met with our SEO agency, all fears were assuaged. Since we've implemented Uberflip, we have more than doubled our organic traffic and have never looked back!

Shane from TAB Bank

Uberflip has me flippin ecstatic over their awesomeness!

We had a ton of content, but our site lacked the ability to use it effectively in our customers' journey and experience. This allowed us to use our content not just in our resource center, but it also allowed us to continue adding value to individuals across the entire site by serving relevant content on each page. The content use experience extends well beyond our site and we can collect all the data we need from this ability.

Pros

Uberflip was a game changer for us and our content marketing strategy. This solution allowed us to use our content effectively and intelligently across our entire site as well across our social networks and email campaigns. And if you are looking for a team of individuals that care about the successful use of their product, Uberflip is the one ring to rule them all. These people care!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to not like about Uberflip.

Katherine from Distil Networks

An easy to use resource hub for anyone!

I have enjoyed my overall experience with Uberflip, the customer support team is always there for any question that you have, as well as your direct customer success manager. The system is easy to use, anyone with a basic knowledge of websites, should be easily able to work their hub.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, custom stream and segmented content, flipbook functionality

Cons

They are still working on updating the product and adding in new features, but if you ask for one most likely in the next couple of months you will see that function in the system.

Brett from Zaloni

Overall, Uberflip is a great platform for our content hub.

A platform for all our content to live that allows customized streams by our Sales department provides that special touch when reaching out to prospects.

Pros

The capabilities Uberflip provide for a content hub are awesome. Allowing a connection between Sales and Marketing by having customized streams has really helped our organization. Also, their support team is always very fast to answer, and are a wealth of knowledge.

Cons

There are some add-ons that I feel should be included in the standard product. Also, the reporting could be a little better. As of now it's very basic and while it has gotten a little better with Bombora, there's still a lot to be desired.

Ari from Leadspace

Excellent tool for leveraging your marketing content

Pros

It's very easy to use and built to impact audiences at every stage of the customer journey - this is a tool every content marketer should be looking at. They're constantly innovating and rolling out new features to help maximize engagement as well, and their customer support team is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

There isn't anything I really don't like per se. If I had to nitpick there are still some features which require a little fine-tuning - but it really would be nitpicking - all-round the platform is excellent, and they are constantly optimizing it so any such gaps are usually closed very quickly.

ivan from snowflake

Very good solution. Need to get more collaborative features in order to boost productivity

Productivity improvement (savings are coming from the time spent to look for documentation and build aggregated mail, etc)

Pros

We're using the software to do the follow up of each meetings with our prospects and partners. Each of my team member and myself are using it systematically. We love the facts that all collaterals are centralized in one place and build a dedicated webpage for each customer is good way to provide an excellent customer experiences

Cons

Ability to customize the Sales Stream page with each customer logo Ability to share the Sales Stream between the different team member (Business Developer, Sales, etc). Ability to classify the sales stream (get a folder directory and subdirectory otherwise it becomes the mess very fast) Ability to track if the customers open and read the document (the current slack integration doesn't work for me, I wish we can't get an integration with Yesware and SFDC) We would like to be able to customize the page design at our level (and don't rely on the corporate administrator located in the US) We would like to be able to include some external documents (not in the Marketing list)

David from TrendKite

How an Advanced Analytics Provider Achieved a 3x lift in MQLs

Pros

Getting to market faster, building campaign’s quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work for us, we’re able to focus our time on assessing inbounds, and strategizing sales follow ups, instead of spending our time dealing with the cumbersome process we had in place prior to Uberflip. My sales team is beginning to share more content than ever before and as a result, were promoting their PR Forward brand.

Cons

UI - spacing and positioning can be a bit challenging to setup, manipulate...SEO can be a bit challenging to report on in that it's a separate page but we make do.

Stephen from Cority

Great marketing platform for content

Going through rebrand implementation has benefited me in gaining knowledge on mar tech and development process. The learning curve was steep, but overall beneficial. Their team is resourceful as well, getting to meet their teams from different departments allowed me to fully understand different aspects into mar tech in general, which I've always been very passionate on.

Pros

The product is already pretty mature, and it's easy to use, without much coding you can setup and configure the hub into beautiful content resource. Their onbrand and success team are professional and helpful, I was fortunate enough to have them work with us and have them guide us through the process. Great experience overall. Proud to be local as well.

Cons

Same with all things, the easy to use platform does come with its limitation. If you're looking into more customization, you'll need advance development experience to customize your hubs. Otherwise their team will be able to assist you if you've reached enterprise level.

Uberflip has made content sharing easy and attractive!

We have saved oodles of time in our small organization with Uberflip. We also have more options for sharing, posting and embedding content in multiple locations. Great tool!

Pros

It is so much easier to manage and share content than using standalone pages on our website. It takes a matter of minutes to add new content, make it SEO friendly, and post it in all the right places.

Cons

There are certain limitations with the site engager (website pop-ups), that don't allow as much customization. However, they are constantly adding new features that address some of these limitations.

Francesca from MongoDB

The content marketing tool you need for proactive content personalization

Pros

Uberflip is a fantastic tool for personalizing your content to different audiences. With Uberflip, you can make pages -- or streams -- that aggregate your content related to specific topics, audiences and accounts! It's a cool tool for ABM, foreign language categorization and nurture marketing. For example, we are using it for our nurture programs to deliver content hubs to people at the right stage in their cycle.

Cons

I wish their content scores -- their internal metrics they build for you -- had better, more targeted recommendations.

I've had great experience with Uberflip. It made collaboration and content browsing much easier.

1. Able to see the number of views for each published content. 2. Ability to embed gif images. 3. Ability to see other people's contents

Pros

I like how easy I can see the number of views in Uberflip. In addition, it allows the entire organization to see who have published what contents and how many views each content has received. It makes collaboration among the whole organization much easier. Also, I really like the UI/UX of the product. It looks nice, clean and modern. Last but not least, I like how Uberflip allows users to upload gif images instead of static images. It was the biggest perk for me. As a technology company, I often need to demonstrate what I'm talking about in a video. However, uploading 10 videos to Youtube is not very efficient. Instead, I just uploaded gif images to Uberflip and it works just as fine. This is the biggest difference that Uberflip offers compare to our old system.

Cons

Our organization makes us to use the Paste from Word function (I'm not sure if it's because of our website or it's because how Uberflip format the text). This can get a little too much when you have to paste some text, then insert an image, and then copy text again. I wish the images can be directly pasted.

Carmen from IHS Markit

Industry: Information Services

I have been working with Uberflip for about 5 years and I have had a very good experience with them.

Low price and good service

Pros

Cons

The updates are few and far between. I have been waiting on the HTML5 update for about 2 years. The user interface is weak and the operations are a bit stiff.

Uberflip has been a wonderful CMS and blog platform for our company.

Pros

I loved the integrated CTAs, the 'stream' content sorting, and the baked in metrics very helpful to cross-check against google analytics. Also, the support team is great!

Cons

For us, the backend/SEO options have been a bit confusing. Additionally, the architecture of streams (content only ranking on the original 'source' of the articles) is something I still don't fully understand

Jason from Booker Software

Best blog/content platform available

Pros

Uberflip allows us to easily turn all of the content we produce into a demand generation machine with the available gates and integration with Marketo.

Cons

UI - spacing and positioning can be a bit challenging to setup, manipulate...SEO can be a bit challenging to report on but we've gotten good at figuring that out after a little bit of work.

Emilie from Avanti Software Inc.

Uberflip helps makes our customer experience awesome, by providing easy access to content.

Ease of use, professional looking resource centre for clients

Pros

I love how easy it is to upload content and create an awesome resource centre for our clients. The analytics are helpful when looking at what other content to develop.

Cons

There are a few limitations with the search functionality, and I would like to see that be more intuitive.

Rebecca from PathGuide Technologies

Industry: Warehousing

We've worked with Uberflip for a couple of years. Their customer success associates are top notch.

Better SEO and visibility. It's a fun way to look different than your competition.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use. Even our sales guys feel good about creating their own custom sales streams for prospects they're dealing with. It's definitely something that sets our company apart, which is a good thing.

Zach from Perks Worldwide

Uberflip is an awesome CMS for any business team with lots of content.

They were instrumental in helping us get a handle on our content stack, and have a great team willing to work with us.

Pros

Cons

It can be buggy - but their support team is great and solve problems fast.

Hollie from Moneris

uberflip is a good platform, usually easy to use, but with a few drawbacks

Pros

the platform is easy to use, it's easy to categorize blog categories and built out additional sections. the ability to manually alter the SEO qualifications of the blog, like title and meta description is also nice. the reporting platform is easy to use, though has some drawbacks.

Cons

there is a consistent issue with blog formatting, and not showing what appears in the text boxes. the reporting system is easy to use but does not go into enough detail. the biggest drawback is the automatically created urls, which add numbers before the page titles, weakening the SEO

Kiel from GES - Global Experience Specialists

Uberflip is a great piece of our content marketing puzzle.

Pros

Uberflip is easy to use and constantly provides new updates to improve the user experience. They integrate easily with many of the best digital marketing tools available and provide a perfect platform for our content marketing program.

Cons

The biggest obstacle was moving our blog from a subfolder to a subdomain. So far we have not experienced any noticeable negative effects from the change.

Lots of functionality, integrations and customization!

Pros

UberFlip is extremely easy to use and set up. Yet it still allows for endless customization, which is one of my favorite features. While UberFlip is a robust content platform, the public-facing site still feels like my company's brand. One of its other great features is its integrations, many of which are free. We've integrated UberFlip with Marketo and it's great to see ROI from our content. It was easy to setup as well.

Cons

One area that I feel UberFlip lacks is its SEO ability. Our main purpose for generating content is its SEO value, but UberFlip doesn't help me ensure that my posts and UberFlip setup is configured perfectly for SEO. I did have a wonderful conversation with my customer support specialist who helped me make sure I had all the correct settings for SEO, which was nice. It would be nice if it had more of a Yoast (a WordPress plugin) feature for its posts.

Shaun from Computer Software

Best Platform to Connect Content to Leads

Allows my leads to see content and click it based on titles and pictures.

Pros

I adore this software! We use it to connect our prospects to content from our library and archives and it delivers it quick and easily. Integrates with Gmail and has the ability to attach multiple views (tabs or text). Support is great, whenever there is an issue the team works very hard and diligently to get it fixed.

Cons

It's confusing to navigate for first-time users and can be really slow to grab the content in the library and change views (from large-medium tabs)

Great Platform with Awesome Reporting

I would recommend this to companies of any size - it's a great tool that offers a lot of benefits right from the start.

Pros

I love that Uberflip is able to show us how far into a piece of content a video gets so we can track different metrics and success to see what works and what doesn't. I also really like that if we need to amend a piece of content, we can do it in one place and have it update in all the various places that piece may be hosted. It makes it very easy for us to track and manage everywhere we host collateral.

Cons

Some of the admin experience is a little complicated, but with your recurring account management calls it is easy to get questions answered quickly. These calls also make you feel like you're not abandoned after implementation and that they really want their customers to succeed.

Response from Uberflip

Replied May 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad you are seeing value from our platform and our CS team!

Shayne from TouchBistro

It's easy, it's fun, it gets the job done!

Pros

It's really easy to insert valuable content into important emails....makes them stand out! I've found that more prospects return my emails when I insert content via Uberflip.

Cons

Makes content easy to manage and easy to access

Pros

I love how easy it is to get our content up on our site quickly. Customizing streams and being able to group and categorize content so the visitor can easily find the topics they want rather than sifting through pages of resources.

Cons

There are few limitations based on your price band, such as having a limited number of streams and forms for gating.

Easy to use - quick to implement

Pros

Uberflip simplifies the ABM process my making it simple and quick to set up personalized marketing all in one place. They have multiple integrations with companies like Bombora that also allow teams to fully leverage its features. Plus, if you ever have any questions, your dedicated customer success coach is always there to help both tactically and strategically.

Cons

There are some limitations with permissions that make rollout at scale difficult while maintaining control needed for consistency.

Chloe from Claranet

Uberflip is the perfect partner for your content journey.

By using Uberflip's hub for our business, we have experienced the benefits of having a comprehensive and wholly customisable content platform for our customers at our disposal; deep and meaningful metrics across different types of engagements; and an impressive AI foundation that makes every customer feel unique and valued. We have now succeeded in implementing a detailed, customised content journey for our users that far exceeds anything we have ever offered before, beautifully blended with our Drupal website and Pardot marketing automation platform, that gives us more scope and bigger data than we have ever had previously.

Pros

Uberflip has surprised me in being both a versatile and engaging platform for our business and our customers, and a friendly and knowledgeable community who are quick to help at every stage of the implementation process.

Cons

I would like the image upload manager to be more powerful and customisable, but otherwise, the platform is perfect for our needs.

Useful tool aligning sales & marketing with the latest content

More sales and marketing alignment. now sales knows not only what content marketing has produced, but a very nice way to learn it. no more 'black and blue' emails - they can push content in a consolidated place.

Pros

Sales streams allow sales to use marketing-generated content more. The tool easily embeds into website if we decide to use that feature. Also excited for possibility of AI-suggested content based on previously digested content. Tools can be powerful as we become a more content-oriented organization.

Cons

Tough to say. I think it does plenty well. Engagement with sales isn't as nice as I'd like, I suppose I wish the tool could help with that. The new sales dashboard is a step in the right direction. Also, as sales creates streams, the auto-logo generator cannot find some of the smaller companies we work with.

Jennifer from B2W Software

We use Uberflip to host 2 hubs - one for customer facing content and the other for internal material

Pros

I like how streamlined it makes managing content - we only have to update one file, instead of tracking down every place a document is used. It also helps us deliver more relevant content to customers and prospects in order to amplify their buying journey.

Niche software that fits the bill, but causes cost concerns.

Uberflip serves a very defined role and does it well. If your marketing system is well-developed enough to have the need, this is a tool that will be fairly intuitive to get going. Support is great even if it isn't as intuitive as you'd like it to be.

Pros

Support is great, as is the knowledge base they have set up already. The functionality of aggregating content from various sources to build a resource center is dead on, where you need it when you need it, and the AI addition is great.

Cons

The pricepoint is really high and some of the functionality that has been great in the past left with HTML5 implementation. Integrations are not as robust as they could be and there's a lot of work to be done on the user side if you want to do a manual integration. Lots of UX issues that are more annoying than deal-breaking.

A wonderful, customizable CMS, great for enterprise sales

Pros

* Customizable streams are easy to make for topics and customers * Flexible format allows us to customize * Great customer support

Cons

* Automation tools could be easier to manage and sort through * Tags could also be easier to manage, especially to dedupe

Tee from TouchBistro

Uberflip has been an invaluable tool to easily share my business' content with other businesses.

Chloe from Stryve Digital Marketing

An excellent content experience platform that enables marketers to do their jobs better and faster.

Decreased development costs, ease of use, faster implementation, great user experience, responsive support team.

Pros

The greatest benefit of Uberflip to my team is being able to quickly and easily make our content experiences come to life and look great. We said goodbye to costly dev changes and time-consuming publishing and hello to a simple process that makes running content marketing campaigns a breeze.

Robin from ABI

Industry: Law Practice

Great product

Pros

Good lead generation and curation software. Service is great and onboarding process is fantastic!!!

Cons

The analytics are tough to understand. Would like to have more clarification on processes and how the data is understood.