What are Vaizle users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Vaizle software through verified user reviews

• icon"Simple and easy to use which is great, shows you a lot of information and is easy to gain insights into your competition."
  • icon"Reports look awesome and are great piece to share with our clients. Just gives them the feeling that we are taking care of them - even over the Social media."
  • icon"I like how easy it is for me to gain insights on my competitors advertising efforts and to do comparative studies on best practices."
  • icon"No customization of fonts/colors text sizes in reports builder."

Browse all Vaizle Reviews

• Have you used Vaizle and would like to share your experience with others?

Rodney

Pleasantly Surprised

The biggest benefit we've enjoyed with Viazle is being able to monitor the effectiveness of our posts versus that of our competitors and testing... we've been able to make a few pivots and stay on top of our game.

Pros

It's so simple and easy to use there was no learning curve... I was able to dive in and get to work. Really love being able to see what and how our competitors are doing so that we can enhance our game.. Viazle makes that easy to do.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't had any disappointments in using Viazle. Everything is front and center in the dashboard.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks Rodney. We will keep on working hard to keep up to your expectations. Keep in touch for the future updates and launch. Thanks, Team Vaizle

Vikas

"Easy onboarding, good analytics"

If you're looking for easier setup, ready-to-use, and quick social media analytics tool, Vaizle is your answer. Vaizle makes it all very easy. They also have an exciting public roadmap full of features and enhancements. So you can expect LinkedIn or Pinterest integrations soon. I am using this specifically for creating reports. After buying it in October, the first thing I did was use it to pitch to one of the prospect and they were totally impressed after seeing the report. I could actually tell them what and where are the gaps. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Pros

Super useful if you are looking for in-depth analytics and reporting! Competitor tool is great as well. This tool is a must for improving your social profiles (yours and/or your clients´). It saves you so much time and it is really easy to get running. No more struggling and putting pieces together from complex FB reports.

Cons

Was a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan. But looks like a good deal at the moment. With that being said, it's clear this is a new product and is still a work in progress. It shows a lot of very promising signs, particularly in the "Smart Insights" tab.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks, Vikas, for the generous review. We will work harder to make Vaizle even more valuable. We will soon be launching agency plans where you can enjoy more profiles and multiple-user logins. Stay tuned! :-)

Buyer beware!

Stay far away as possible as I expect this company will not be around long into the future unless they learn to take customer service seriously. We still have been unable to resolve our problem and have practically given up since they do not care. Still attempting to set an appointment with the calendar link however 1:00 AM is seriously not a reasonable time to expect support.

Pros

Nothing at all as we have unable to resolve our initial purchase problems.

Cons

The back and forth of emails 24ish hours apart over a week attempting to resolve what should be a simple correction of our account setup. The concept of customer service is non-existent as they would rather drag out the conversation over more than a week with their only recommendation to set up a support calendar link in the middle of the night.

Response from Vaizle

Hi Michael, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Now your issue is resolved. And you will receive a dedicated support if needed. I hope your experience with us will be smooth from now on. Thanks, Ashima

Replied May 2019

Ideal solution for social analytics & strategy planning

I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting on Fb, Twitter and Instagram - as well as providing a deeper dive and actionable insights for the social media teams.

Pros

It pulled reporting and analytics of my clients main social profiles into one place. I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting.

Cons

No scheduled reporting mechanism. So all reporting has to be manually undertaken. Altho, this is still very quick to achieve so it's not much of a con really.

Response from Vaizle

Hi Paul, Thanks for the review. We're gald that Vaizle could add value. The scheduled reporting is in pipeline. We'll work on that after Facebook Ads analytics. :)

Great piece of software

great

Pros

Wow i like what these guys are doing - very impressive. Reports look awesome and are great piece to share with our clients. Just gives them the feeling that we are taking care of them - even over the Social media :-)

Cons

Should include facebook adds even in the lower plans

Response from Vaizle

Thanks for your amazing review :)

Carmen

Handy software for social media insights!

Pros

It's pulls all data together, and even let's you gain insights into other social media account so you know what works and what doesn't. It always allows you to create a white label report for clients to view.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first and there's a bit of a learning curve, but it all catches on pretty quickly.

Corrado

Great product

Pros

Vaizle's report section, having used similar social management tools, this is much more intuitive. also, white-label reports are great

Cons

Honestly, at this time, I haven't found any cons yet.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks Corrado for this amazing review. We will try our best to keep up to your expectations in the same way.

Odeh

A Great Marketing Tool

Pros

Vaizle is a very good tool for marketers who want to track their competitors. It helps you understand their strategies and be able to duplicate the same best practices and know what works best for them.

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything is going well.

Frank

Must get software for any agency!

Pros

We love the software for Ease of use. Not a lot of time wasted learning complicated software that does the same and UI looks great!

Cons

Limited use, but they are coming out with an ad analysis feature that will make this tool amazing.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks Frank for the review.. :)

Replied February 2020

Melissa

A great presentation of social media numbers

I like using Vaizle as part of my agency's offering!

Pros

Vaizle presents a beautiful look at your social stats as compared to you competition. It gives you a good idea of what you'll need to do to up-level your social media game.

Cons

The interface is a bit confusing at first, but has steadily been getting better over the last few months. I can be difficult to navigate at first, but the brand offers many how-to videos.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks for the feedback Melissa. We will definitely work on improving the UI/UX and other suggested improvements by you. Stay in touch. :)

Replied January 2019

Great tool....just needs a couple things to be helpful for agency reporting use

Pros

If I were a single brand with a handful of peers/competitors I wanted to monitor, Vaizle would be helpful. I like the finished report. Looks great and offers a nice snapshot of reach and engagement for timeline content. Support is outstanding and they are a great group to work with on any questions.

Cons

From an agency perspective for reporting, the major negative is the fact that you cannot save report templates. If you use Vaizle for reporting for multiple clients, you have to go in and change the "Self" brand each time you change clients. Then change all the peers. Then re-title and complete the cover page of the report. Then individually go in and add/subtract the components that you want to report on. If we had the ability to save that template and just plug in the brands we want reporting on, it would cut the time by 75% and make this a home run. But the fact that it takes 3x more time investment than it should is a bit frustrating. That's the only reason for lower star-rating. With that fixed this is a solid reporting solution that offers a professional looking set of analytics that you can pass along to clients. Really hoping they get the saved templates added soon and this will be a big tool for agency/multiple client usage.

Response from Vaizle

Hi Chris, Thanks for such a detailed feedback. We are working on the feature where you can directly report to clients without changing it every time. You can expect it within 15 days. Plus, if you're facing issue while changing the self-brand every time, you can create multiple groups with multiple combinations. In this way, you can simply select the group for which you want to create the report without changing self brand every time. I hope its helpful. Thanks, Team Vaizle

Streamline Your Competitor Research

It has maximised my understanding of the competition with reasonably little effort from my end. The software has a lot of potential and it’s recommended highly to social media researchers, independent managers and agencies.

Pros

Easy of use, setting up clients and competitors is a breeze. I like the depth of the metrics available.

Cons

Refining the metrics that matter most can be a bit time consuming. This might be remedied with ‘recomended metrics’ or purpose built setups for specific reasons.

Response from Vaizle

Hey, Thanks for your feedback. As you're facing issues with refining the metrics, we have a feature where you can filter the metrics using few clicks. For more clarity, feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com Thanks

Replied March 2019

Vicente

The Swiss knife of social networks

My biggest challenge is to have on a screen the activity information of all my competitors and to be able to analyze it in a grouped way or individually. With this tool, doing this is super easy.

Pros

This tool allows you to see many activity data individually or in groups to compare with your competitors. It offers suggestions for actions to improve the reach of your content

Cons

It caused me a little difficulty connecting the tool with Youtube. I tried several times and in the end I managed to do it

Response from Vaizle

Hey Vicente, Thanks for your review. we're glad we could add value. We'll also try to improve the mentioned challenge as soon as possible. :)

Danil

Excellent tool

This product is great.

Pros

Easy to start using this software. All explained in videos. I like statistics and advice from Vaizle.

Cons

for now, all looks great. all that could be done in Vaizle is already implemented.

Sebastyen

Nice app

I save time analyzing trends and optimal actions for social media

Pros

An overall view on all the social media accounts I manage. Reporting for my clients

Cons

A little learning curve to set things up correctly the first time.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks for an amazing review.

Darryl

Easy to Show to Clients

I use Vaizle to review my work for social media clients and look for ares to improve their results. The reports also make it simple to show the client the results they're getting vs the competition.

Pros

competition comparisons, simple reports, tips to improve, white labling

Cons

each report is a page break so printing can = a lot of paper

Response from Vaizle

Thanks Darryl for your feedback. We are keeping a page break to keep things simpler and every metric clear and differentiated from the other. We will soon launch a feature, where you can directly share the report with your client, so you don't have to print it every time. And right now, you can download the report in pdf and share it with the client. I hope it helps. Thanks, Team Vaizle

Wim

Industry: Publishing

Great reporting tool

Easily connect your social media accounts and generate reports.

Pros

- flexible reports for instagram, Facebook and twitter.

Cons

- no support for Youtube and Tiktok unfortunately

Nat

Customizable reports

Insights into best approaches to social media

Pros

We are able to set up customizable reports and focus on what matters for our clients.

Cons

Would have liked additional social sites to be included as part of the analysis, particularly LinkedIn and TikTok.

Reasons for switching to Vaizle

The competitor's dashboard is cumbersome. I had to make several steps to get to the right place. Vaizl seems to have fewer steps required.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks Nat for you review. We 'll try to include requested platforms as soon as possible for us. Thanks :)

Nejerfan

Best tool I used

Pros

Easy to use it and the support is very kindly

Cons

there are no ideas at this time, I think all are perfect.

Response from Vaizle

Thanks for you review. :)

Melvin

The Reporting Dashboard Shines

Good Feel

Pros

Vaizle’s report section is one of the best, having used similar social management tools. The freedom to customize reports as much as I want. Now there's no need to prepare a separate PPT because can do within the Vaizle report dashboard.

Cons

instagram support is missing. But is on their roadmap

Response from Vaizle

Hi Melvin, Thanks for the review. You will be happy to know that we have integrated Instagram in the tool as promised. For any doubt or questions, you can reach us out at support@vaizle.com

Adrian

Industry: Sporting Goods

Surprisingly Useful

So far so good. Happy with the feature set. Looking forward to new things getting added in the future.

Pros

Having the various social media analytics in one place is very underrated and super valuable. I also love being able to compare to our top competitors to look for ways to get that slight edge.

Cons

Would be nice to have a way to suggest competitive accounts to compare against or keep on eye on based on similar products, interests, or audiences.

Davide

Finally!

I see a lot of power in this app. I purchased the deal on app sumo and starting to see where the app is leading me

Pros

I’ve been looking so long for a tool that could merge all this data and suggest actions to take. Other tools limit themself to a report generating system. Thank you Vaizle for a next gen app.

Cons

The interface is probably something to design a little better, not very pleasant to the eye but it’s such a cool tool that I like it.

Elisa

Love love love Vaizle

Vaizle is amazing. It gives wonderful insights that allow us to improve our social media output and performing.

Pros

One of my favorite features of Vaizle is the ability to add and create custom white labeled reports and comments to them if I want. I love that you can also track competitors data.

Cons

I have only begun using Vaizle, but I haven't seen much that I dislike. I cant wait to continue to try this out and utilize all the features.

I use Vaizle for Inspiration as well as tracking my won results!

Pros

I like the fact that Vaizle makes it easy for me to follow industry leaders in one dashboard. I can see how my marketing and brand activities compare with others and keep a track on my social statistics easily.

Cons

I don't think there's anything I don't like about this software!

Response from Vaizle

Hey Sarah, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We will try our best to keep up with your expectations. Stay in touch for future updates and roll outs. Thanks

Replied March 2019

Ganesh

Good, but Not Perfect

It is a good experience, but expecting a lot of changes in UI and report builder.

Pros

Insights just by providing URLs of competitors Support major platforms like youtube, Facebook, twitter and instagram

Cons

The application seems to have bugs UI Can be better No customization of fonts/colors text sizes in reports builder

Response from Vaizle

Thanks for the review. We'll try our best to live up to your expectations :)

Replied February 2020