VBOUT Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Can create pretty complex automation in a short time once you get the hang of it. Integrations to other tools are very helpful."
  • icon"The support team is available 24/7, the setup is super easy, the features are amazing and the design of the software is awesome, I am very pleased with the service & highly recommend it."
  • icon"With this feature, we were able to set up a complete solution to our clients. Long term savings are amazing."
  • icon"The email designer is a little clunky, but a new version is coming in a few weeks - so that’s my only complaint resolved."
  • icon"Unfortunately I wasn't able to implement it after the PoC due to specific requirements internally."
  • icon"Vbout is not a software that you start using and after 20 minutes you know how everything works. No, with this platform the learning curve is a bit steeper."

Have you used VBOUT and would like to share your experience with others?

All VBOUT Reviews

carlos

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

The best discovery of the last year!

Tang

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation tools on the market

Pros

Vbout offers users full control over their marketing campaigns from start to finish, with features such as conversion tracking, social media management, and auto-responders. With Vbout, I can create automated campaigns that are triggered by specific customer interactions. They also have the ability to keep tabs on their marketing efforts with the help of analytics and reports.

Cons

The email templates are outdated, they also don't have as many ready-made templates as other tools

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

I really say goodbye to Mailchimp subscription because Vbout has all the features that Mailchimp has, even Vbout has a lot more because Mailchimp doesn't have social media management and push notifications.

Joshua

Fantastic Marketing Automation Software

Fantastic experience. It took awhile for me to warm up to their interface and really understand the platform, but their support has been very helpful with the onboarding.

Pros

I LOVE their Automations. Their automations are almost as powerful as ActiveCampaign (I’m serious). I’ve used ActiveCampaign for a long long time and I’ve been a HUGE advocate of theirs (still am for larger clients and for my own agency), but I can do almost all the automations on Vbout that I used to do on AC. Now, I said almost because I might come across something that can’t be done later on, but I won’t know till I reach that stage. The only con is the UX needs improvement (you can’t find their filters or logic paths till you drag out a trigger/action unlike ActiveCampaign).

Cons

The UX can be improved. Users who are unfamiliar with the platform can be easily confused. That's not too bad since their support is live for 14 hours and VERY helpful

Reasons for choosing VBOUT

Better pricing structure, better experience overall

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

I didn't switch exactly. I still use ActiveCampaign for my own Agency (since it's very hard to migrate out), but I'll be using Vbout for my other businesses from now on. Fantastic product and solid team behind it

Rickdrieka

Industry: Graphic Design

Decent for price

Pros

What I like the most about this platform is That you can do a lot on one platform

Cons

Some of the tutorials should include steps for various platforms

Viet

All-in-One Automation Platform

Marketing Automation Multi-channel Marketing Customer Engagement Sale Funnel

Pros

Infusionsoft (Keap) alternative! Its Marketing campaign builder is very similar to Infusionsoft, the platform that I have been using for long time. But Vbout has more user friendly and more brilliant features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has good vision in Marketing Automation.

Cons

UI/UX is not as good as its feature Need more and more integrations with 3rd party platforms

Reasons for choosing VBOUT

Encharge becomes pricey when the deal end Its Email Sending rule is very strick, some its previous customer claimed about that.

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

All-in-One SolutionAcceptable Price TagWell supportAcademy of Marketing Automation from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Ian

It's Active Campaign's rival for sure

Pros

I love you can send campaigns, run landing pages, SMS and run social media all inside the one platform. And then use to build segments that you can then retarget.

Cons

UI is clean but still a little clunky. Email builder could use some more styling.

Reasons for choosing VBOUT

It's an all-in-one vs just focused on emails.

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

The price of VBOUT and the same set of common features makes this a no brainer.

Capt Anil Kumar

Product packs more bangs for bucks

I have kickstarted our marketing campaign , results are amazing

Pros

A perfectly priced product with amazing features and training videos meant to supercharge the marketing campaign and automation . Works like a swiss army knife - so many utilities . Meant for Big , small ,medium or start-ups - one size fits all :)

Cons

UI can be more tacky , a bland layout - but hey results is what matters :)

Both are good , Vbout is more versatile

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

Not switched but added Vbout - This has whole social marketing under one umbrella not only email marketing

All In One Wonder for Marketing Automation

Pros

I like Vbout in that it a one stop shop for all marketing automation, in that, it can send emails and well as post in social media, as well as send sms via 3rd party platform. Having a canvas to do all that is very time saving.

Cons

The landing pages are a bit basic and could use a facelift with more variety of templates, which I hope will be coming soon.

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

Vbout offered better value and more complete solution.

Vincent

Amazing marketing tool!

After the initial setup I hade my first e-mail pop-up collection working after 20min. I was very impressed by that. I had allocated at least an hour for it. The automations are easy to manage, the lists are very easy to understand and check if you've got new subscribers or not. The possibility to setup welcome mails, drip campaigns etc are very appreciated as well. I feel that this is something that I'm going to use for a couple of years.

Pros

It's easy to setup the tool even if you're not a mastermind within e-mail marketing. I love the feature that you can verify that your MX records are correctly setup.

Cons

The user interface could benefit from an upgrade. It feels dated, but it's solid and works very good. It gets the job done.

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

VBOUT is easier to use and have a much better way to handle automations.

Carlos

The best discovery of the last year!

EASY!, in one day we go live with the tool. really fast the learning curve and use of the tool.

Pros

It's a all in one tool that will not disappoint you. The part that I like the most is the landing page section. Super easy to implement and super powerfull . All the management of the LEADS ( really important when you have several marketing plans) its really effective and easy to handle. Fantastics rule tool for working with my team and establish different roles and permissions.

Cons

Probable the social section could improve with more features. Using your own emoticon could genera errors in the post, and some features like POST STORIES, or label people its a must for future versions.

Reasons for choosing VBOUT

A good offer and the possibility to have all in one

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

The complete portfolio of tools inside VBOUT

Philip

Industry: Music

Vbout is Simply Amazing

Currently Vbout handles all my communication and I love it!

Pros

The ability to do so much! In one little package

Cons

More integrations would be nice. SMS marketing as a stand-alone rather then via automation.

Same reason I switched

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

Lifetime deal and all the extra features. Also…. That it works better honestly.

hm

Perfect marketing automation with all the necessary tools

My overall experience with VBOUT is really amazing. As VBOUT is a multi-tool platform, it makes possible to operate all marketing processes from the same platform. Its automation process is simple to execute, and it provides a large number of templates.

Pros

I like the email automation, chunk sending email, suppression list, contact management, browser push, and integration with third-party integration.

Cons

Its landing page templates are less likable to me.

Reasons for choosing VBOUT

I like VBOUT over other products because VBOUT provides huge functionality tools at a low cost.

Wilson

Full-package digital marketing software

I am initially a bit overwhelmed with the sheer amount of tools available in Vbout. And they are fully functional, not half-baked. It is a complex, corporate-level tool and has the user interface of one. It takes time and effort to go through the training, otherwise I would be a bit lost. But I was amazed how comprehensive on-boarding was; there are a lot of high quality material prepared to help with the process.

Pros

Vbout has almost everything I was looking for in a digital marketing SaaS, AND some extras I didn't expect but are nice additions. I wanted an email marketing solution but I also wanted SMS via Twilio. Vbout happens to have both of those. I prefer email limits vs subscriber limits and Vbout just to happens to be that as well. I wanted agency options and they have that, too! The extras I didn't expect but are nice to have: email template builder, the landing page builder, with integrated forms, and for some reason even a social media scheduler, AND social inbox?! To top that off, there is great responsive support. Because Vbout does so much, some may assume it is a "jack of all trades, master of none" but I don't think that is true. It does several things at least as well as competitors, with some extras that are helpful but average. Even if we chop those extras off, the core offering would still be very competitive. It would be unreasonable to expect this to have, say, page building capabilities that are every bit as good as dedicated page builders ON TOP of the solid core email marketing offerings. And just to add even more to the offer, there is an comprehensive on-boarding process filled with video guides to get you started. Unbelievable.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts to learn. The landing page builder I do not expect to be superb, but a better import function would be great, so I can import functional websites built using other dedicated builders, import to Vbout and integrate with the forms. I do not need a great builder in Vbout but I DO need a great importer.

Gunhild

Surprisingly robust and feature rich!

I'm super thrilled I found this software. I think it's an amazing software for people who want to AVOID CF and WordPress and some other more expensive/hyped/underperforming tools. This makes my life so easy and I'm excited to automate most and have an easy time with the rest

Pros

First off, before even diving into the software, I got into their training courses. They are INCREDIBLY valuable!! Very well presented! Understandable to a beginner, but if you're advanced you can simply skip ahead to the relevant modules/lessons to learn all about advanced conversion strategies. Amazing surprice! Second, I'd heard critical voices about their landing page builder and email template designer so I checked those out first. While they may look a little dated (they're working on updating the UI currently, so they'll get an overhaul soon enough!), imagine my surprice when I saw that everything is extremely customizable - I can even embed HTML designs directly into the pages!! And import stock images with 1 click. And much, much more. They have great templates if you just want the job done quickly. And best of all, their site builder is super fast! Way faster than I'm used to in other software tools.

Cons

A bit uninspiring UI. But it's getting updated now :-).

Reasons for switching to VBOUT

I love that everything is integrated here. The pieces of my business now play seamlessly together without needing extra automation software - and the outcome even looks great! The landing pages and emails look exactly as I want them to!

The swiss knife for your digital marketing needs

I love how VBout has it all. Not only does it help me with my email marketing, but with my social media, landing pages and SMS, too. I'm able to manage my leads with ease, and track my success with the CRM integration. I know I'm paying a lot for this, but it's money well spent because I know it will help me generate leads, manage my mailing list and deliver more sales.

Pros

VBout is a powerful marketing platform that helps you manage all of your marketing efforts. One of its prominent features is the ability to manage a lot of your marketing activities in a single place. This is a great way to improve team productivity and save you a lot of time. VBout also includes several other significant features that will help you automate your marketing activities, such as email marketing automation, landing page builder, SMS, and more.

Cons

The platform's user interface is a little outdated. I guessed it's because they're here for quite a while now but at least they don't interfere with the way it works, so you can just focus on things that matter the most and not let go of the certain detail that might be there. They could do a revamp to make the experience even better by refining some of their basic features and tools. You may have to purchase extras from them if you want the full potential of this software to be unlocked, as most of their enhance features are only available via add-ons which need to be purchased in a monthly subscription plan.

Raven