Browse VBOUT Reviews

Mohd from raframps

Industry: Machinery

A great all in one marketing automation tool

Overall I am very happy as I previously used Active Campaign and Encharge. Thus all in one tool which saves me money on not spending on Zapier and other automated tools as this one has pretty internal flows

Pros

The first thing I like about Vbout is the team is always helping. It is no-nonsense tool that can automate lots of things and after 3 months I am still learning Vbout. They have constant improvements and updates they just released custom SMTP which would be great for me. We send around 100k emails every month so have the agency plan with them.

Cons

The UI/UX is outdated and needs revamping. The landing page is also basic. The tutorials still need an update as the product is updating. At times the email landed to spam.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Fantastic support They are ready to implement changes Great tools though UX needs improvement good roadmap saves lots of money purchasing and integrating those tools

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

because of saving me money and also saves a lot of time as Vbout as some cool addons

Jim from Repowering

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Incredible pricing for a strong product

It was cheaper and more functional than the alternatives. So it's been a great experience.

Pros

Got it for an amazing deal, combines social media monitoring and social listening with marketing automation. It's much better value than other competitors I looked at. It works really nicely and is surprisingly straightforwards to use, considering it has all the functionality that is often spread across different apps.

Cons

Nothing really, it's great so far. I think the landing pages could be easier to figure out. I would love it if I could use it as a CRM for a small charity, so it really would be all in one then. It's got some features like this but not a lot.

Price, functionality.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Because the restrictions on Hubspot Marketing, even with the basic paid plan were considerable, even including simple integrations I couldn't do. As a nonprofit organisation we couldn't afford the very high pricing for the restrictions to be removed at the next tier.

Works but Not Ideal

While customer service is very responsive, we need to contact customer service way too often.

Pros

It has most of the features we were looking for when considering platforms and was affordable.

Cons

They upgrade/change features frequently without telling you and cause problems with existing campaigns. "Templates" can be hard to change and don't always work across different email clients.

Joshua from Socialhackrs Media

Fantastic Marketing Automation Software

Fantastic experience. It took awhile for me to warm up to their interface and really understand the platform, but their support has been very helpful with the onboarding.

Pros

I LOVE their Automations. Their automations are almost as powerful as ActiveCampaign (I’m serious). I’ve used ActiveCampaign for a long long time and I’ve been a HUGE advocate of theirs (still am for larger clients and for my own agency), but I can do almost all the automations on Vbout that I used to do on AC. Now, I said almost because I might come across something that can’t be done later on, but I won’t know till I reach that stage. The only con is the UX needs improvement (you can’t find their filters or logic paths till you drag out a trigger/action unlike ActiveCampaign).

Cons

The UX can be improved. Users who are unfamiliar with the platform can be easily confused. That's not too bad since their support is live for 14 hours and VERY helpful

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Better pricing structure, better experience overall

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

I didn't switch exactly. I still use ActiveCampaign for my own Agency (since it's very hard to migrate out), but I'll be using Vbout for my other businesses from now on. Fantastic product and solid team behind it

Tang from Crazy Dog Shop

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation tools on the market

Pros

Vbout offers users full control over their marketing campaigns from start to finish, with features such as conversion tracking, social media management, and auto-responders. With Vbout, I can create automated campaigns that are triggered by specific customer interactions. They also have the ability to keep tabs on their marketing efforts with the help of analytics and reports.

Cons

The email templates are outdated, they also don't have as many ready-made templates as other tools

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

I really say goodbye to Mailchimp subscription because Vbout has all the features that Mailchimp has, even Vbout has a lot more because Mailchimp doesn't have social media management and push notifications.

Viet from Baso

All-in-One Automation Platform

Marketing Automation Multi-channel Marketing Customer Engagement Sale Funnel

Pros

Infusionsoft (Keap) alternative! Its Marketing campaign builder is very similar to Infusionsoft, the platform that I have been using for long time. But Vbout has more user friendly and more brilliant features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has good vision in Marketing Automation.

Cons

UI/UX is not as good as its feature Need more and more integrations with 3rd party platforms

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Encharge becomes pricey when the deal end Its Email Sending rule is very strick, some its previous customer claimed about that.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

All-in-One SolutionAcceptable Price TagWell supportAcademy of Marketing Automation from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Ian from Ian Bensley

It's Active Campaign's rival for sure

Pros

I love you can send campaigns, run landing pages, SMS and run social media all inside the one platform. And then use to build segments that you can then retarget.

Cons

UI is clean but still a little clunky. Email builder could use some more styling.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

It's an all-in-one vs just focused on emails.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

The price of VBOUT and the same set of common features makes this a no brainer.

Capt Anil Kumar from PowERP Box IT Solutions Pvt Limited

Product packs more bangs for bucks

I have kickstarted our marketing campaign , results are amazing

Pros

A perfectly priced product with amazing features and training videos meant to supercharge the marketing campaign and automation . Works like a swiss army knife - so many utilities . Meant for Big , small ,medium or start-ups - one size fits all :)

Cons

UI can be more tacky , a bland layout - but hey results is what matters :)

Both are good , Vbout is more versatile

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Not switched but added Vbout - This has whole social marketing under one umbrella not only email marketing

All In One Wonder for Marketing Automation

Pros

I like Vbout in that it a one stop shop for all marketing automation, in that, it can send emails and well as post in social media, as well as send sms via 3rd party platform. Having a canvas to do all that is very time saving.

Cons

The landing pages are a bit basic and could use a facelift with more variety of templates, which I hope will be coming soon.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Vbout offered better value and more complete solution.

Vincent from LUXIM

Amazing marketing tool!

After the initial setup I hade my first e-mail pop-up collection working after 20min. I was very impressed by that. I had allocated at least an hour for it. The automations are easy to manage, the lists are very easy to understand and check if you've got new subscribers or not. The possibility to setup welcome mails, drip campaigns etc are very appreciated as well. I feel that this is something that I'm going to use for a couple of years.

Pros

It's easy to setup the tool even if you're not a mastermind within e-mail marketing. I love the feature that you can verify that your MX records are correctly setup.

Cons

The user interface could benefit from an upgrade. It feels dated, but it's solid and works very good. It gets the job done.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

VBOUT is easier to use and have a much better way to handle automations.

pankaj from lbm

Amazing tools a must use

lead management & automation this help us really well.

Pros

I am running a digital agency and I always look for the best solutions for my clients, vbout is the best tool for lead management, email marketing, automation, analytics and landing page that I have ever used . vbout is an all in one tool for generating leads, increasing reach, driving conversions, and tracking the consumer journey. I switched my email marketing to vbout and my subscribers and open rates have increased. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. With this cloud based software, you can schedule and send personalized emails, create landing pages, manage leads, and track the success of your campaign. It's never been easier to create and send emails that get opened and viewed or create landing pages that convert people into leads. vbout will help you keep track of your email marketing campaigns so you always know what works and what doesn't. The support team is available 24/7, the setup is super easy, the features are amazing and the design of the software is awesome, I am very pleased with the service & highly recommend it.

Cons

everything is perfect in this nothing to dislike about it

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

best combination of tools in one platform & cost . other are expensive with less features

cost ,multiple tools

Abhijeet from Unakriti

Switch to VBOUT

Love it overall and hope the awesome VBOUT team removes the cons mentioned above - (1) generate automatic zoom links, (2) live chat widget on the site, and (3) increase the number of calendars included per account.

Pros

- Packed with features that won't make you look up a second tool to do something that doesn't deserve a separate tool. - Cost effective as compared with other big names such as Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, etc.

Cons

- Lacks a live chat widget that can be embedded on your website. - Only one calendar system included per account. This is constraining and should be increased to a minimum of 3-5 - At the moment, the system does not automatically generate Zoom links when someone books a meeting using a calendar embed on your website.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

- lower pricing plans - all features on one platform - easy to onboard

Wilson from LS Times

Full-package digital marketing software

I am initially a bit overwhelmed with the sheer amount of tools available in Vbout. And they are fully functional, not half-baked. It is a complex, corporate-level tool and has the user interface of one. It takes time and effort to go through the training, otherwise I would be a bit lost. But I was amazed how comprehensive on-boarding was; there are a lot of high quality material prepared to help with the process.

Pros

Vbout has almost everything I was looking for in a digital marketing SaaS, AND some extras I didn't expect but are nice additions. I wanted an email marketing solution but I also wanted SMS via Twilio. Vbout happens to have both of those. I prefer email limits vs subscriber limits and Vbout just to happens to be that as well. I wanted agency options and they have that, too! The extras I didn't expect but are nice to have: email template builder, the landing page builder, with integrated forms, and for some reason even a social media scheduler, AND social inbox?! To top that off, there is great responsive support. Because Vbout does so much, some may assume it is a "jack of all trades, master of none" but I don't think that is true. It does several things at least as well as competitors, with some extras that are helpful but average. Even if we chop those extras off, the core offering would still be very competitive. It would be unreasonable to expect this to have, say, page building capabilities that are every bit as good as dedicated page builders ON TOP of the solid core email marketing offerings. And just to add even more to the offer, there is an comprehensive on-boarding process filled with video guides to get you started. Unbelievable.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts to learn. The landing page builder I do not expect to be superb, but a better import function would be great, so I can import functional websites built using other dedicated builders, import to Vbout and integrate with the forms. I do not need a great builder in Vbout but I DO need a great importer.

Muhammad from Rajawali Onenesia

All In One Marketing Tool

With Vbout i can solve alot in my business especially I don't need any marketing tools again. I can replace my email marketing tool, my social media schedule, my browser push notification tools, a lot more :) Its a complete tool for marketing.

Pros

I was an Active Campaign user before using Vbout. I didn't expect that Vbout is a mature tool and very full of features for marketing, especially its email automation feature. It's very easy for us to make sending emails from simple to complex ones Not to mention the very complete and unlimited social media scheduling feature (this is amazing !) I've never come across a tool as sophisticated and complete as this with an unlimited limit. There is another push notification feature that makes it very easy to collect leads on our site and send messages directly without going through email (this is also very very cool) And what I like the most is its very complete analytic features. You can monitor your visitor traffic in detail and find out what they are doing easily Get Vbout now or regret it. At least 1 code. This will really help your business, especially if you have an agency business I've tried it and it's worth a lot! :)

Cons

I think the software is quite expensive especially when you are still starting the business. But it's worthed it because the software is a complete set of tools for marketing. The other thing that needs to look maybe about its UI, the interface is quite an old style. But this is not really a problem but it's better if they can improve it to be more modern.

Because Vbout is more feature-rich

Finally an email tool that works with Shopify that doesn't start with a K

I am still learning how to use Vbout. I think the best way to describe Vbout is that it does ALOT & it is good at most things, you just need to figure out how the system works & how all of the different segments of the program fit with each other. The customer service is A1 though, so if you are stuck somewhere, they are usually right there to help!

Pros

Vbout actually works pretty well with Shopify - that was number 1 for me. It is very versatile when it comes to what you can do with your Automation. Amazing Customer Support

Cons

Although they have some robust Automation & segmentation options, I think they could add a few additional filters when it comes to emailing subscribers.

Better Shopify Integration

Dan from Fitcorp Group

Everything About Vbout!

For a small business it has everything you need to automate your marketing systems. Fairly easy to launch and get started quickly and intuitive set up.

Pros

The ability to integrate everything you need to automate your marketing: From unlimited landing pages, SMS, leads, emails and social media together from one single tool instead of hoping between different platforms.

Cons

US and interface is a little outdated, but no doubt Vbout will upgrade this with all new customers requesting this. Templates are a little tricky to edit.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Value for money and the promise of a fully integrated marketing system.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Full integration and affordable pricing

Gunhild from Gunhild SB Consulting

Surprisingly robust and feature rich!

I'm super thrilled I found this software. I think it's an amazing software for people who want to AVOID CF and WordPress and some other more expensive/hyped/underperforming tools. This makes my life so easy and I'm excited to automate most and have an easy time with the rest

Pros

First off, before even diving into the software, I got into their training courses. They are INCREDIBLY valuable!! Very well presented! Understandable to a beginner, but if you're advanced you can simply skip ahead to the relevant modules/lessons to learn all about advanced conversion strategies. Amazing surprice! Second, I'd heard critical voices about their landing page builder and email template designer so I checked those out first. While they may look a little dated (they're working on updating the UI currently, so they'll get an overhaul soon enough!), imagine my surprice when I saw that everything is extremely customizable - I can even embed HTML designs directly into the pages!! And import stock images with 1 click. And much, much more. They have great templates if you just want the job done quickly. And best of all, their site builder is super fast! Way faster than I'm used to in other software tools.

Cons

A bit uninspiring UI. But it's getting updated now :-).

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

I love that everything is integrated here. The pieces of my business now play seamlessly together without needing extra automation software - and the outcome even looks great! The landing pages and emails look exactly as I want them to!

Karen from CoachingDigital

All-in-one platform for Marketing Automation

All-in-one platform that allows us to easily automate tasks and steps for lead management and follow-up.

Pros

Vbout has many features included all-in-one package : Lead management, Email Marketing, Landing pages, Social Media, with Automation and Analytics. The interface is very clear and make it easy to connect optimize marketing and follow-up our leads along the way. This is very convenient and easy to train coworkers and clients to use it.

Cons

We can see Vbout platform has already evolved well, mature platform. And because it can do everything, I was not sure it would do each specifi things well. However with what I have seen so far, it is as advanced as some tools focused on one unique thing and it is easier to connect one thing to another and automate tasks. I would love to be able to post automatically to Facebook groups but I know they are adding new functionalities and support is very responsive.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Design, ease of use, possibility of sub-account for my colleagues and clients.

Ricky from BitesizeDigital

Comprehensive All In One platform

The whole platform has been very easy abs intuitive to navigate. It took no adjustment time coming form Hubspot and activecampaign

Pros

I like the email marketing feature built In so I don’t have use another platform to email my customers. It makes everything seamless and integrated in one platform

Cons

Being a newer app they could do better with the UI to make the platform looks more modern. But this is kind of a personal preference.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

We wanted to find a platform that is “all in one” and we finally found what we need - VBOUT

Allen from Darn Yarn

An extremely well thought out stack with clear vision and execution

Pros

This is a stellar tool for marketers. It’s obviously incredibly well thought out and executed. The team behind this deserve to be commended for their excellent work, incredible vision, and lastly their AMAZING level of support and service.

Cons

Honestly there’s not much to complain about. The email designer is a little clunky, but a new version is coming in a few weeks - so that’s my only complaint resolved.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Value, function, features, support.

Happy I went with Vbout

I have used many marketing automation tools in the past, but VBOUT is by far the most intuitive and useful one I have come across. I can't imagine running my business without it now. I love this tool and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use marketing automation platform

Pros

This tool is well worth the money, it's been a great investment for my company. The customer service is also excellent - they're always happy to help when I have questions or concerns, even after hours. VBOUT allows me to manage all of my social media profiles from one place, design landing pages with no coding knowledge, and schedule marketing campaigns. The interface is straightforward and easy to use. My favorite feature is the dashboard, which allows me to monitor and analyze all my marketing activities. .

Cons

I took a while to familiarize myself with the tools, but they are similar to many others on the market. I wish they charged based on subscriber count.

The swiss knife for your digital marketing needs

I love how VBout has it all. Not only does it help me with my email marketing, but with my social media, landing pages and SMS, too. I'm able to manage my leads with ease, and track my success with the CRM integration. I know I'm paying a lot for this, but it's money well spent because I know it will help me generate leads, manage my mailing list and deliver more sales.

Pros

VBout is a powerful marketing platform that helps you manage all of your marketing efforts. One of its prominent features is the ability to manage a lot of your marketing activities in a single place. This is a great way to improve team productivity and save you a lot of time. VBout also includes several other significant features that will help you automate your marketing activities, such as email marketing automation, landing page builder, SMS, and more.

Cons

The platform's user interface is a little outdated. I guessed it's because they're here for quite a while now but at least they don't interfere with the way it works, so you can just focus on things that matter the most and not let go of the certain detail that might be there. They could do a revamp to make the experience even better by refining some of their basic features and tools. You may have to purchase extras from them if you want the full potential of this software to be unlocked, as most of their enhance features are only available via add-ons which need to be purchased in a monthly subscription plan.

Aditya from Siteistry

Very powerful and mature platform!

Overall, I highly recommended platform, as mentioned before very mature and powerful. If you need to send emails (and you do!) you should not miss this!

Pros

Vbout is a powerful and mature marketing platforms. One of the nice aspects is that it offers Unlimited landing pages and SMS marketing as well apart from emails of course. Getting started is easy as it offers a step-by-step guide to set up the account when you first log in, so its not overwhelming. The interface is well crafted and organised plus there are a lot of features this platform offers. There are also a lot of automation elements, where I see the power of this tool lies, unlike other platforms where such features are sometimes in their elementary stage of development. A visual automation builder is available to make it easier to create and manage the automation sequences. It is highly customisable and automation filtering has a lot of options as well. One of my favourite features is the Agency feature, where I can easily provide this to my clients.

Cons

The UX is starting to get a little outdated, updates to UX sooner will keep it looking polished and reflect its usefulness.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Automations are much more powerful, more reliable and mature platform comparitively.

Shahzad from SCORP

Best live streaming software

I have used mailchimp for years but i like VBOUT more becasue it cost me only when i use email credits as compared to mailchimp monthly subscription nased on number of contacts. I think it is a great feature to pay only for what you have used.

Pros

E-mail Marketing compaign is user friendly and inexpensive as compared to mailchilmp. Form builder is also a great builder. It is easy to use and gives detailed analytics. Automation is also a great feature to reduce the workload and increase lead conversion.

Cons

I am struggling for more features for social media management. i.e social ads posting and paid compaigns

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Unlimited contacts and pay only for the e-mail credits uses is a unique feature.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Cost and advanced features made my switch.

Victor from Cluevest, LLC

Good Marketing platform for higher ROI

Overall, I am happy with the Vbout, and it helps us to save time, and we can run many business operations from just one application. It is a huge time saver. It is also economical to use one system than to pay many different apps and also learn each and every app. I like the usability, easy on boarding; almost zero learning curve was required, and it provides peace of mind for to run marketing effectively. I am happy with the Vbout and looking forward to use it more and more for my business. I wish it will become even better at each single day, and team will take care to give the best value to its customers.

Pros

Vbout does not limit the contacts, and we can have unlimited leads, and it is a huge plus compare to other alternatives in the market which become expensive as we add more contacts. Vbout has easy drag and drop landing page builder, and it has many templates and we were able to connect our own domain with this and can build unlimited landing pages. Vbout provides embedable forms that can be embedded at any website, and it helps to collect leads. All other features are also very interesting and it helps to improve marketing. We can book customer's meetings right in the system by using the calendar feature. We can run social media marketing.

Cons

All features are good, but I would like to see to have more templates for landing pages and even better UI.

Markus from Pianitos AB

An all in one solution for lead gen and outreach

I have watched many videos and webinars. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gives a very good impression that gives me the feeling that vBout has a great guture. They quality of the application is very good, I am yet to find any bugs, and the video documentation on their YouTube channel is very helpful for learning the software!

Pros

The combination of being able to offer customers to handle so much under the same roof with great help documentation and videos makes vBout a very good platform to offer to clients. The possibility to handle multiple social media accounts with both inbox and scheduler is useful. Automate lead generation in the form of landing pages and then score the leads and reach out to segments of them with targeted multi channel campaigns is great!

Cons

I have not been able to make the popups for collecting leads "multi step" (I want to ask them different questions depending on previous answer to qualify them). Maybe it is not possible or maybe it was me not trying enough. I immediately gave up because I am using ConvertBox for this and just pushed the leads through a ConvertBox form instead.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

vBout is better in every aspect, more complete, more mature, less buggy, and has more features.

Lloyd from Promo Cues

Great product with even greater customer support.

Feature set is amazing. I love the fact that I have nearly zero limits on all the features that most platforms place not only hard caps on, but charge extra for each quota. I dont have to pay per user, I dont have limits on contacts or social media accounts. Customer service has been very helpful and very responsive. They have some add-ons or upsells that are quite expensive in my opinion, especially in comparison to the actual product itself, like dedicated support that cost $3000. I can't say whether or not it's worth it but its not something that I am willing to pay for at this time. Outside of that, its damn near perfect for my organization. I got a great deal and I look forward to continuing to use the product in the future.

Pros

It does just about everything that I need it to do. It does sms, social media & email marketing. You can automate & track everything. You dont even need Google Analytics.

Cons

There is a learning curve. They have an automation called the "Campaign Generator", un fortunately they weren't able to give me access to it. I thought it would make things significantly easier for my team and clients.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Vbout had everything that I was looking for at a price that was well within our budgets. It didnt have the limitations that other products often come with. It was pretty much the perfect platform to be the backbone of our marketing business.

Don't miss one of the best tools for email automation!

All in all, I highly recommend this product, especially for beginners like me, you will learn everything about email automation!

Pros

Vbout and thier tutorials have already taught me a great deal about email marketing and automation, even though I am new to it. What I like : -The founder is a very organized person when presenting his product; I love their webinars! -You will not also get the product; you will learn from them about automation. -Customer service, topnotch! -About is not just an automation tool; they also have a primary social media manager, newsletter builder, landing page builder, o man all in one marketing tools. -They are already in the top 10 best Email marketing tools. -I also love the analytics of social media and CRM and the brand monitoring feature. -Data/reports are organized into different dashboards. -UI is good but can be improved. -The pipeline manager is good! -Tons of automation templates will save you time! -Heatmap data -Site pop-ups!

Cons

What I would like to have in the future: -Modern landing page blocks and design for me its a bit generic.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Vbout is more feature-rich!

Philip from Fresh Brewed Sessions

Industry: Music

Vbout is Simply Amazing

Currently Vbout handles all my communication and I love it!

Pros

The ability to do so much! In one little package

Cons

More integrations would be nice. SMS marketing as a stand-alone rather then via automation.

Same reason I switched

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Lifetime deal and all the extra features. Also…. That it works better honestly.

Dunia from Freelance

Honestly, I don't know why this software is not better known

Discovering Vbout has been a great surprise for me and has definitely improved my marketing strategies. I have spent several hours on it, but I think it has been worth it. I have also been able to get rid of other tools, as Vbout covers the functionality. So far very happy with the platform.

Pros

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation software on the market. It has the features you expect in such a platform and more. One of the things I like the most is that from the platform you can build landing pages and even popups. Many platforms advertise that they can track the entire customer cycle and it is not true. In the case of Vbout I was surprised that you can do a very complete tracking of the customer journey.

Cons

A software with so many features has one limitation and that is that it can be difficult to master in its entirety. Vbout is not a software that you start using and after 20 minutes you know how everything works. No, with this platform the learning curve is a bit steeper. I also think the usability of the platform has a lot of room for improvement.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

The new tool covers the functionality.

Cameron from Needham Solutions LLC

Amen...

Support is amazing, there to help however they can, and quick!

Pros

Feature rich, easy to setup...still learning system but see lots of potential. Wish they had more automation triggers and actions as well as auto tagging from zapier connection so all leads could go to master list but just be tagged based on where they came from for better segmentation, but overall nice, easy, does exactly what it should type of system.

Cons

Needs more triggers and actions in automation and landing page is not easy to make responsive.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Needed a simple but feature-rich platform that I could easily train others on. I was the only one on team that could figure out Mautic, making me the bottleneck for all email marketing.

Raven from Ascend Holdings Inc

Excellent All-in-One Marketing Platform

Overall, I am very happy with the feature set offered by VBOUT and the ability to easily manage marketing campaigns. Support is amazing and the roadmap is exciting; I'm looking forward to seeing more of what VBOUT can do.

Pros

I can honestly say that the UI is very intuitive for me and the feature set offered between the pipeline manager (which I love, btw), automations, running email campaigns, unlimited landing pages, contacts and social profiles is excellent. I have about 5 tools in my current tech stack that VBOUT will be able to completely replace. Also, support is quick and amazing; the entire VBOUT team is very customer-centric and it shows in their follow-up.

Cons

A couple of items on my wish list: - I, too, would like a great email sending limit if possible, particularly with the ability to add custom SMTP. - I actually like the landing page templates you have. An ability to import our own templates will be nice - Integrations with Pabbly and MuxEmail will be greatly appreciated. - A/B split testing on landing pages

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

VBOUT offers better limits at a better price point

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

VBOUT offers more features at a better price point, and is an established company already.

A good Investment

takes some time to set up. can be a challenge for someone like me that is new to this

Pros

Landing Pages, Email Automation, Push notification and Social Media Panner inez7 Sept. 23, 2021, 9:15 p.m. | Deals Bought: 12 | Member Since: 05/24/21 A good Investment I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this. Apart from the obvious features listed features that is to rave about don't get me wrong but I already have some apps that do thee those things. So why you ask do you need or why is this better. Well the Mathematical calculation let me see it this way- having everything or most of these linkable aspects in-house, means I would need fewer tigers or zaps or webhooks and so setting those up any changes i make having to change all of those too. Now if you think that addon per customer, then this helps in this way. It also means you dont make as many mistakes. and all the information is on one place which means its again an easier way to see things you wanna create a better flow of things to target your customers where they are.

Cons

UI/ UX Landing page builder needs to look modern but also easy to find and use

Ozioma from BurnBright International

A powerful solution to lead your business powerfully!

Pros

There is a great deal to love about Vbout. It is an all-in-one solution that supports the ability to manage the core aspects of your business with ease. I love the look and feel of the platform and the ability to spend time on it without feeling like you want to leave it. I like the ability to have all of your social media platforms connected in the same place where you do automation, email campaigns, and landing pages. having everything all together working effectively brings a sense of clarity and cohesion that I have not found in many other tools. I REALLY feel that the thoughtfulness that Vbout as a platform offers is unparalleled. I also really like that you can do project management within the tool and that also helps contribute to increased clarity and a feeling of control.

Cons

Because this tool has a lot to offer it is easy to feel you have to use all of its features all at once. This can feel like ALOT to handle. One con that you should know is that if you seek to fully unlock the magic of the business, it will take time and effort. I definitely feel that the tool while easy to use requires a level of commitment that should be acknowledged upfront. I do wish there were more landing page templates as that is probably the weaker part of the platform the lack of templates there, but the automation templates are quite robust and I am sure that landing page templates will grow over time.

Seth from Sleepably

Just what I've needed for marketing automation

My experience so far is that it has been very easy to get started with Vbout. Setup has been pretty intuitive, and everything has worked as expected. There are so many ways to customize my campaigns and automations, which is perfect for creating great funnels and optimizing how I interact with leads and customers.

Pros

My favorite thing about Vbout so far is that it brings so many marketing functions under one roof, and it does all of them well. It will save me a lot of time now that I'm able to disconnect from several other marketing platforms and perform all of that work just using Vbout. The other obvious advantage is that having an all-in-one platform allows me to have a great deal of analytics right at my fingertips.

Cons

I think that the landing page designs could be improved, but other than that I'm very pleased with Vbout. And although Vbout already has Zapier integration, I look forward to seeing more native integrations with some other platforms that I use regularly within my business.

jeremy from Saint Technologies Indonesia

DREAM TOOLS for every digital agency in the world

Happy! If you have an agency like me, GO BUY VBOUT. If you are a digital marketer, GO BUY VBOUT.

Pros

VBOUT social media tools is not as good as Radaar! VBOUT email marketing tools is not as good as Mailchimp! VBOUT automation tools is not as good as Encharge! VBOUT landing page builder tools is not as good as Swipepages! VBOUT CRM tools is not as good as active campaign! VBOUT leads management is not as good as salesblink etc.. VBOUT offer less email for 20 sub account! etc.. but THIS TOOLS PROVIDE EVERYTHING AGENCY NEED RIGHT NOW! Most of you may only use their basic function only . And VBOUT almost can do all the basic things required. And the good news is.. most of them is UNLIMITED, except the email with less limit. This is the best things about this software is this tools provide almost everything. I don't have any word about this. Their support is also epic, i message them 7x24 every day anytime, they always response

Cons

UI little bit old looking. Limit email is little compared to competitor, but good for small business.

VBOUT is a great value, fully-featured, dynamic, and lightweight

I look forward to fully utilizing all of the features of VBOUT. I have zero doubts about using this tool to build my business. I am hesitant to overly rely on any tools to run my business but VBOUT has my vote of confidence.

Pros

This software is fully-featured: It can handle whatever you throw at it. It has integrations for everything else. AND it's lightweight, quick, and snappy. Even the landing page builder is quick and lightweight.

Cons

There is a required learning curve to get oriented and take full advantage of all the features. However, that process was fairly short for me.

Inderpal from AUPRANA LTD

Industry: Cosmetics

One of the top marketing automation tools

Overall I am very satisfied with Vbout, i would definitely recommend it to anyone who is is looking for an all in over marketing tool.

Pros

Vbout being all in on marketing automation tool makes it very easy to do all marketing tasks under one dashboard. It is very powerful and is full of advanced features which means you don't have to pay for additional tools thereby decreasing your overall costs.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve as the UI isn't the best. However, they are working on improving the UI, so I look forward to the new version.

hm from Jamuna Television

Perfect marketing automation with all the necessary tools

My overall experience with VBOUT is really amazing. As VBOUT is a multi-tool platform, it makes possible to operate all marketing processes from the same platform. Its automation process is simple to execute, and it provides a large number of templates.

Pros

I like the email automation, chunk sending email, suppression list, contact management, browser push, and integration with third-party integration.

Cons

Its landing page templates are less likable to me.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

I like VBOUT over other products because VBOUT provides huge functionality tools at a low cost.

Pieter from Usable Thinking PTY LTD

VBout is a very diverse tool and does what it says on the label.

That said, VBout features many different tools that are easy to use and monitor effectively using their platform, which is very well developed already. VBout provides great value for money for any online marketer at its current price point. Overall, Vbout is a winner!

Pros

It is much more straightforward to use than many other marketing tools that can be confusing and often have long learning curves that require video tutorials to understand even basic functions. Its core services are excellent, and I can see them being developed further in the future. I can't wait to see the product mature.

Cons

However, I see it can improve its user interface, which unfortunately feels a little dated. Many competitors have invested in more aesthetically pleasing interfaces that market themselves better and encourage users to engage further with the product. VBout has an opportunity here to raise awareness of its products through beautiful, simple and user-friendly UI. I hope Vbout is working on this as it will serve to grow the business.

Chris from Smartfish Creative

Industry: Graphic Design

The marketing tool too good not to promote.

I really enjoy the fact that not only can you manage everything all from within the one system, but the level of functionality and details this system provides is incredibly powerful and once I understood its full potential it has blown my mind, and provided endless opportunities.

Pros

Vbout has so many great features, but without a doubt the best is that you can manage all of the most important digital marketing needs from within one easy to use system. I honestly wish I had access to Vbout years ago!

Cons

There is very little not to like about Vbout. If I had to find one though it would be the initial set up time required. But saying that, with so much functionality it is not unexpected.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

As mentioned about, being able to create integrated marketing campaigns and manage them all inside the one system was something I have not seen any other platform do successfully yet.

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Being able to manage it all from within one system, not only made it much easier but more cost effective.

Luca from Luca Savazzi

Industry: Performing Arts

Great solution with huge flexibility

Great customer service. Always friendly and helpful. Again I love using VBOUT as a service and look forward for many new features and possibilities

Pros

I love the flexibility VBOUT offers in creating journeys and automations. It makes scaling your business a breeze and helps engaging with users without too much hassle. A great alternative to services as MailChimp where many useful features require additional fees or high monthly fees. VBOUT was a more logical step for me.

Cons

Importing from services such as MailChimp was a bit of a hassle. Especially because I use tags a lot. However after quite some help from customer service and some fiddeling around on my own I was able to import and maintain tags using automation.

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Price, features, feels like innovative company

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

More complete service and as an early adopter I love new products and services

Vigneswaran from WV Development

A must have tool for email marketing and marketing agency

Me and my team is very happy with Vbout. Mainly because we get everything in one place. It is much easier for us to set up and manage the marketing tools for our client.

Pros

1) Superb customer service. We communicated with their support with any issue and the were able to solve it within the same day. 2) Love the automation options. Can create pretty complex automation in a short time once you get the hang of it. 3) Integrations to other tools are very helpful. With this feature, we were able to set up a complete solution to our clients. 4) Long term savings are amazing. Our projections shows we will be saving thousands per year by using Vbout compared to other tools. 5) Very generous limits for all their plans. 6) Ease of set up. Even with the tons of options, the basic set up is pretty straight forward.

Cons

1) UI needs improvement. It's not bad now but just a few user friendly elements will help in the long run. 2) More templates required.

Manish from Mango Consulting LLC

Overall one great tool to manage your small business

Very good

Pros

Its features of unlimited landing pages and domain integration

Cons

Onboarding support. I signed up in an Onboarding event but the moderater lady ignored all my question except one. Landing page builder needs more functionality like flowtrack

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

Landing pages and custom domain limit

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Cheaper with certain custom domain integration

james from freeC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Vbout is everything you need for Digital marketing

easy to build a list, form and email template. Also, take 5 minutes to setup a landing page.

Pros

Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited landing page and domains Unlimited contacts ( not like Hubspot )

Cons

that would be nice if vbout can have a chat to talk with the customer directly and have a blogging function.

pricing, unlimited contact

Reasons for Switching to VBOUT

Hubspot pricing bases on number of contact but a lot of contact we don't send email or do activity for long time

Bernard from Konobo.io

Vbout is about as Great as it gets!

Vbout is a world class adaptive marketing automation platform. The best I've ever worked with. This is a real gem of a software. The agency whitelabel features and granularity of user permission is enterprise class. Simply put. I'm really impressed with the platform, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the company. I'm all in.

Pros

I'll start by complimenting the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his unrelenting spirit and effort in replying to all the questions and suggesting thrown his way. Phenomenal customer service and customer centric founder and company.

Cons

There is so much to master as it is a world class adaptive marketing automation platform. There is nothing I would criticize .

Reasons for Choosing VBOUT

The ability to scale with unlimited landing pages, custom domains, unlimited push notifications, unlimited social media accounts. This platform is off the chain!!! Company is also taking the feedback from user community and adjusting accordingly.

Awesome All-In-One Marketing Automation Tool

Established company. Amazing team and great support. It was Sunday when I left a message on the in-app chat. I expected them to reply 1 day later but to my surprise they replied within 15 minutes.

Pros

The features of VBOUT are far greater than those of Klaviyo. This is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that even offers features like social media management and scheduling, landing page building. I am really amazed at all the features VBOUT has that could replace some of the tools I have, which means less money spent on apps/plugins!

Cons

I spend most of my time in the email template builder. VBOUT still needs more work in terms of styling options and user interface / user experience compared to Klaviyo, as I really like the email templates and the UX / UI provided by Klaviyo.

Insane Value

Pros

I love the detail in which you can target new and past customers. If you want to fully understand your website traffic while optimizing the marketing funnel this is your software. There is a learning curve, but it is worthwhile. Support is incredibly responsive.

Cons

I had some issues with load speed/ other glitches during use. Still the best marketing automation software I've used to date.

Steven from Student at Stevens Institute of Technology

Vbout's platform contains value that you don't see in other platforms

I started using Vbout extensively for a project in school and I am recommending it to my current supervisor in marketing. It is easier to use, implement, and maintain when compared to other products, while also being cheaper. It has a free basic plan which was perfect for my needs, but the prices when compared to the other platforms is astounding. It also contains functions such as social media configuration and maintenance, email automation, and their new beta project, the customer journey. The customer journey was at first confusing, but once I learned how to use it, it helped show my other group members what we are doing and how we do it. Also, I am not a coder by any means, and HTML confuses me, but the email and landing page builder was easy to use and you don't need to know any code to be able to create the perfect email or landing page. Also, they have templates free to use and so I had a professional looking landing page that I didn't code at all. And if there was any problems with my account, I could call support and they would help me troubleshoot any problems I was having. All in all, Vbout is a great platform and I highly recommend it to people who are looking for cheaper alternatives, freelance marketers or salespeople looking to expand their lead generation, Web developers trying to direct and monitor traffic on their websites, or just someone trying to create something online.

Nevlynn from iWelcome

Great Marketing Automation Tool

Robust and feature rich marketing automation platform at half the costs of other players. So cost saving would be the most apparent benefit.

Pros

The tool is really easy to use and feature rich for a very competitive price compared to the other players like Act-on and Hubspot I have used. Creating a landing page is easy because they offer great looking templates you can customise. If you still have specific wishes their support team jumps on it and customise the landing page according to your wishes. I was impressed by the support team and even the CEO offers great support. He seems to be working 24/7. I also love the way you can create workflows using a blanc canvas and drag and drop actions/triggers.

Cons

Unfortunately I wasn't able to implement it after the PoC due to specific requirements internally. The timing was slightly off, would I have been able to start 6 months later I would have had no problems.