What are Videolinq users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Videolinq software through verified user reviews

• icon"When I found Videolinq, I did not quite realize how good it was until I started using it."
  • icon"I look for ease of use first...something that doesn’t take forever to lear. Their media dashboard is a charm."
  • icon"It is very user friendly, Great guidance from the support team."
  • icon"I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.)."
  • icon"I am surprised and disappointed that we cannot change the password for the media dashboard."
  • icon"I hate being charged for CDN. Live-streaming to my website should be free."

Browse all Videolinq Reviews

• Have you used Videolinq and would like to share your experience with others?

Heather

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend that anyone needing a streaming platform jump on this before pricing goes up.

Pros

Setup was super easy and most of the work was automatically done inside of Videolinq, which is way better than others that I have tried that require a manual setup. It was important for me to be able to use this easily with Zoom and OBS Studio. Both are seamless and easy to use setups while directly streaming from Zoom was an unexpected bonus. A major reason I tried this software was because of the CDN ability. I am beyond thrilled with the ability to upload pre-recorded videos and have them scheduled in advance. Not only that but to do it at this price point, is incredible. Another "bonus" for me was that I am able to host a video on VideoLinq and people can view it from my website, which essentially removes the need to embed YouTube or vimeo videos that include lots of host branding and links. I had been looking for a solution for many months, and to have this in the same place as my scheduled live streams is awesome.

Cons

The UI on the backend isn't the most user-friendly. There are some updates in the pipeline that i'm waiting for.

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

The video quality and dropping of streams in BeLive wasn't worth it. Also the chat did not fit my branding.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

Restream wasn't enough for me and especially at their price point.

Kimberly

Industry: Publishing

To stream(yard) or to Videolinq? No question!

Overall, Videolinq is solving or is SET to solve our agency concerns. We are in the planning stages of streaming both live and taped materials from all our major brands. It allows for this rather efficiently AND with the ability to have feedback...to see our audience so-to-speak is great. Did I mention this can be a cash-cow. No longer do we have to wait to receive so many likes or views to look to monetize our productions. Also, having the ability to stream to our website also is a boon! [Not all people are into social media, preferring simply to connect with us via our website.]

Pros

I like most what we haven't yet used at the organization and that is the ability to monetize our streams. What we have noticed was the ease with which to publish on Facebook pages and groups! Also, the UI is FANTASTIC...pictures take the place of words so ANYONE speaking any language can onboard fairly quickly.

Cons

We are beginning to use Instagram and there is no easy link to it. The UI is rather DARK...and not as CLEAN as some of the other streaming offers. I would like for there to be an ease to access the studio...it seems a little convoluted to have to click so many links to get there. (I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.)

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

Videolinq had a special promotion AND it showed promise...the ability to monetize our streams, mostly. Nothwithstanding that sometimes apps that come later, tend to have a better grasp on what is lacking from its competitors and provided EXACTLY what the market is looking for... Thanks Videolinq!

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

I was using the free version, and thought it did things I liked, it did not provide the multichannel streaming we needed to maximize our momentum for book sales.

Angel

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

December 2021

Robust software but cumbersome for those who just want to go live on Facebook

Pros

It is feature rich. You can go live on LinkedIn and many other platforms. If you have a more complicated media send setup for live-streaming, this software can handle it.

Cons

The robust features come at a costs. It’s not the most user friendly interface and takes way too many clocks to go live on Facebook than softwares like StreamYard and BeLive.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

I wanted to stream to more channels at one time.

Corey

Industry: Broadcast Media

A New Streaming Option

I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

Pros

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

Cons

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Pricing played a MAJOR Factor

travis

Broadcasting's Missing Linq !!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE PLATFORM Videolinq and what they are building. My company, App, and Platforms will continue to use and grow with them as they climb the digital streaming charts and beyond. we are in it for LIFE !!! T.Spade Owner of Planet 13 Entertainment S.P.A.C.E (social network) and M.Y Corp

Pros

Easy to set up and Deploy Works on multiple platforms No advanced Training or "know how" needed Great Customer Support

Cons

I would have liked if the social media studio was built into my current package, as we bought into a LIFE TIME subscription

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

price, functionality, and user interface

Javier

Potente herramienta para multistreaming

Una vez que le he cogido el truquillo, la he integrado perfectamente en mi rutina cada vez que quiero hacer una emisión en directo en varias plataformas. Como mínimo, recurro a ella una vez por semana. Tuve un problema, por la peculiaridad de la aplicación que utilizo para emitir, Switcher Studio. Me puse en contacto con atención al cliente y me brindaron media hora de sesión en Zoom para ajustar la configuración a mis necesidades. Finalmente, la ayuda se extendió durante una hora, hasta que comprobaron que todo el flujo funcionaba perfectamente. La atención fue de 10. No he vuelto a tener problemas.

Pros

Hace lo que promete. En mi caso, la utilizo para emitir simultáneamente por Youtube y varios sitios de Facebook, a través de Switcher Studio. No he probado otras opciones más avanzadas de Videolinq, como el Social Media Studio o la monetización de los directos.

Cons

Me ha costado un poco hacerme con el funcionamiento, con el orden de ejecución correcto para iniciar y finalizar las emisiones. La interfaz no es súper atractiva, pero en mi caso tampoco necesito más. Quizá los tutoriales para el aprendizaje podrían mejorarse.

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

Accedí a ella a través de una promoción de AppSumo.

Andrés J

Great alternative, but still in an early stage

Besides the annoying feedback messages on the control interface, I really live Videolinq don't have plans to look somewhere else. They are investing on their platform and adding new stuff all the time.

Pros

The price is great. It has many options, so in the ratio of money/value, it's one of the best solutions available today. If you're tech savvy or don't mind reading instructions and/or testing until things works, Videolinq is a great solution for multi broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and many other online platforms.

Cons

A few months ago, they started adding messages to the control panel, where they constantly ask for your feedback. This messages popup at the worst times, e.g., when you are on the middle of a live streaming, and you don't need any distractions. Plus, they are not configured on a smart way, so that if you have already seen it or answer it, it won't show up again.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

Pricing. Restream is easier to use and setup, but they are pricier. Videolinq requieres more work to setup and doesn't have as much metrics, but this was not a big issue for me.

Owen

Essential Tool for Fast and Reliable Content Distribution

I am extremely please with the functionality of the service and the support is prompt.

Pros

1. Videolinq makes is easy for us to share lives to YouTube and multiple Facebook pages and groups. 2. It works well with OBS. I'm planning to use it with ATEM mini Pro in the future. 3. It fully supports an RTMP input source and output destination which means you have future proof integration built-in.

Cons

The missing feature is user / team account management. I would have liked to be able to add teams members and only give them access to a specific steaming setup in the media library. It would have been helpful if they had created best practice in the streaming set-ups and configurations.

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

I choose Videolinq based on value for the feature and functionality I needed compared to the competition.

Son

Great Tool for Video Distributions

I like the ease of setting things up once and it will work with the schedule feature.

Pros

When I look at the service provided by Videolinq, the reliability of sending just one rtmp source to it and it distributes out up to 25 places is incredible.

Cons

I was not able to post my live feed to my FB page. Although, I was able to post a live feed to my own personal wall. A work around is set a manual rtmp feed.

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

I chose it because the value and reliability of Videolinq are superb.

Awesome from Begining!

Its been great! The cdn is cheaper!

Pros

The power it has and the options! Multicast live streams! What would one can think of in this time of Pandemic! get your content right away with one easy setup!

Cons

Support at this time is slow! because they are adding a lot of HR and also its COVID season!

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

This is cheaper because I got a one time deal!

Scott

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service and Reliability

I can't say enough about the customer service. There are so many CDN services to choose from. Most use the same technology really, what sets them apart is customer service. When you have thousands of viewers watching and issues arise (which they always do) it's invaluable to have customer support stating by to help figure things out. Videolinq has always been ready to help us when we get in trouble. Thank you so much for that! We depend on them.

Pros

The new dashboard interface is AMAZING! We love the clean design and ability to start and stop our designation streams independently. Super improvement over the last version, which still was great by the way!

Cons

We'd love to be able to tally concurrent live stream viewers someway. I believe that is in development though so we will eagerly await that.

Reasons for choosing Videolinq

It comes down to customer support for us (#1) and reliability (#2). Both are above par with Videolinq. Don't get into streaming without a partner like Videolinq.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

They were much more expensive and didn't have the same level of customer support as Videolinq.

Manoj

Industry: Publishing

All in one Solution for streaming your content

Do you want to stream to multiple channels at once ?This is the best solution . I was wandering here and there checking all the applications But none of them were perfect. Finally I found the videolinq and satisfied . Buy now. Thank me later

Pros

What do you get with videolinq ? 1. Go live : deliver your live content by streaming to social media platforms. 2. Live in multiple channels : You stream it live to multiple social channels as many as 25 . And yes , you can stream to other streaming providers too like telestream etc. It's a jackpot . Isn't it ? 3.Analytics : As your video is over , you can look into the insights. A report on your performance and tracking viewer engagement across all platforms is a win win for marketing strategy. 4. Scheduler : You can schedule your pre-recorded videos in advance.you can do that right in the dashboard. 5.24/7 streaming : live stream or scheduler. It's possible . This is a must for you if you need any of the above features .

Cons

Chat options are not there. But they are saying it's in roadmap. Hope they will release it soon.

Pricing.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

Mainly due to it's flexibility and pricing. The features are awesome too.

Sergio

A great alternative to jump into the new wave

I am a speaker and beginning to position myself through youtube. I want to increase positioning through live events. I also want to use it to transmit paid trainings on private groups. I am a newbie both in streaming as well as the software. As such, I am struggling to catch on - the software is easy to use, but for the th ecomplete experience from designing my program to broadcasting is still new. However, I give it high ratings because of its features and list of features that it will be adding. It is a promising option.

Pros

Reach of 25 outputs on every lifetime plan. Simple 3 step process Ticket response was very fast

Cons

Their web is a little confusing. You need to enter one url for your account and billing information - and anotherone for your video dashboard. So I needed to go back and forth to my email to find. I would prefer that they simply put both on the hamburger menu. I am a wordpress techie, however regarding live streaming I admit I am a Novice (soon to be player). As such I have difficulty understanding some of the terms RMTP Source, file storage, etc. So it is yet unclear for me if I will be charged for uploading an mp3 file to their server, when there is a charge or consumption of the GB, if I can store my videos on another service ie Amazon S3, or Vimeo and transmit. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would really appreciate someone holding my hand via a youtube channel and clear instructions.

Great Lifetime Deal One Time Purchase

Bark

Videolinq works for me and my staff

We have been searching and searching for a product like Videolinq. When I discovered the product, I didn't even realize how good it was until I put it through its paces. Now, I could not do without it.

Pros

Live streaming video from a desktop and connecting it to local media is usually hard. But with Videolinq, it is so easy. But it also shines in mobile livestreaming! We run a news organization and depend on reporters from the field. Videolinq delivers. When I found Videolinq, I did not quite realize how good it was until I started using it. Our staff likes it, and, most importantly, it is easy to use. Videolinq also offers high quality video, and I can't wait to use the new chat feature that is coming soon.

Cons

Videolinq is an enterprise level product, and the website itself looks like it is for business use. It could use a bit of a makeover. On the other hand, the simplicity of the page makes it easy to use. And ease of use is a great selling point for the app/.

Reasons for switching to Videolinq

I like Restream but it does not work well for mobile streaming. Videolinq works for both desktop and mobile.

Alejandro

videolinq enters the competition

For a long time there have been companies and platforms that handle the multistreaming market, some being more affordable than others. But this platform came to that world that for all it offers enters the fight, not with all but with the most popular.

Pros

the severity, the ease of creating a transmission and the effectiveness of it reaching our users. to be able to carry out according to the plan several transmissions of anything. the performance of the delivery of the multistream to social networks without ads and others

Cons

The only bad thing it has is the test that lasts only 7 days and that the cost can be managed with reduced services or some characteristic that is initially to gain more followers than those it already has.

price, player, latency, price

ian

I brought similar software where went live on Facebook & YouTube. VIDEOLINQ is a promising App. On m

I give full 5 tacos because the platform promises to give me all that I need, and I am confident that in the future there will be more improvements and above tech issues ironed out.

Pros

On my first impression - setting up a livestream is very easy, Just 3 steps in the process. What I liked was its Reach of 25 outputs on every plan, Simple 3 step process. I have 2 brands and launch a lot of videos every alternative day LIVE and this VIDEOLINQ does a great service by streaming LIVE in more places.

Cons

What I don’t like is their confusing DASHBOARD is a little confusing where one needs to enter URL for their account & billing information & another for video info. Going back & forth is little irritating prefer all in 1 place. Also, some terminologies were difficult to understand but nothing hard where one can search online... Would be great if the meaning were explaining by hovering over them, otherwise a great Video LIVE App.

Anshul

Good product, keen to get better

I am impressed with the capabilities to deliver live streams to multiple platforms in a such a streamlined way. The tutorials are indeed useful to understand features and capabilities. It surely helps with some manual work here and there, and the video quality is really good. There will be an obvious learning curve for new users (like me) but it works out fairly quickly. Videolinq is a new kid on the block and I am counting on it to become more polished and better.

Pros

- Ease of use - Parallel streams - Practical and capable - Realtime closed captioning - Feature rich and capable to schedule streaming - Customize player

Cons

- Initial setup could be user friendly by giving on overview on features and how to understand them, like an overlay wizard. -I am surprised and disappointed that we cannot change the password for the media dashboard.

- Price - Features

AVolution Productions

Multi-platform streaming, Video Player plus CDN option!

Overall, this has great potential especially if you only need to stream to multiple destinations or if you are in need of a great media player. There are also monetary perks with this however I have yet to explore those options. There are other platforms out there that do more but it all boils down to what you really need to do. For me, this platform will work perfectly

Pros

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors. You have the option to use your own CDN (if they support HLS) or Videolinq CDN at a reasonable fee.

Cons

The UI could use a little work and its not very easy to get to the analytics. As of now, they are working on the analytics page.

Tarshant

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player

Overall, Videolinq is starting to solve our video production woes by providing us with an inventive way to stream both live and taped content from all of our major brands. This gives our audience the ability not only to comment on what they’re watching, but it also gives us a great platform for engaging with viewers. That means we can bring individual fans directly into contact with the source of their influence/entertainment so that we can learn what they’re looking for from those brands. We won’t have to wait until thousands of views or likes before we can make money from post-production traffic or before we know what kinds of advertisements different demographics respond well to, as this app will give us an outlet through which we can monetize as soon as consumers connect with us!

Pros

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player which works on multiple devices

Cons

UI needs some improvement. But, I believe that they are already making improvements

Works well for us!

We do a lot of webinars and before it has been a real hassle to set them up and schedule them. Videolinq has saved us countless hours of scheduling headaches and we recommend it highly

Pros

I look for ease of use first...something that doesn’t take forever to lear. Their media dashboard is a charm. Great UI and super intuitive!

Cons

Embedding the chat feature is missing and is needed in order to properly use this software. No problem with the ability to embed the video into my client portal, but without the chat feature it defeats the purpose. I have to pay for another chat feature which requires another login for the client.

Cost and recommendations

Moises

December 2021

The easiest way to expose yourself on video and be everywhere.

Being able to be on several platforms allows me to expose myself to more audiences, and have organic traffic

Pros

It works quite well, and has many platforms to broadcast and share our live, which is great, I can save sources with their names which makes it much easier to work to configure everything for a platform, I have Obs and Prism Live studio as a source and it goes very well, the power to schedule the transmission is great, so I can be restransmitir in all my accounts in always simple way

Cons

I think they could validate the RTMP and Stream key when you try to save them manually, so that at the last minute you don't have to search again. to do it correctly, also with the infrastructure they have I think it would be interesting to implement a studio where you directly connect the camera and have several scenarios to transmit, useful when you want to transmit quickly with any equipment.

I can Live stream to 10 or more platforms at once

Since i can go live at the same time on more than 20 platforms at once, even i have to add titles, headlines and description separately, I still use and love the software.

Pros

My plan can live stream to 20 plus social platforms. Easy to set up and affordable compared to other similar software. Great support They protect our privacy

Cons

have to enter headlines and descriptions for each platform one by one. so take time to go live since you have to edit all platforms slow improvements by dev, still waiting for some featuresmonths.hs

Brian

Closed Captioning

Great support. Testing through Production. Always available and quick to respond.

Pros

Easy to use sending video and having live Closed Captioning embedded in Live Stream.

Cons

None that we can't control except... We can't control BYOD devices.

Was recommended.

Taya

Great video streaming service

Pros

Easy to use, simple interface, convenient structure of the software

Cons

I like this software. Can’t see any cons.

Oswar

A great tool to increase your visibility in your streaming!

Pros

When the pandemic started, everything changed and something that impacted me a lot was not being able to give talks in my support group. But looking for a way to reach all members of the support group, I decided to change everything to Online. Do lives and live talks. When I saw the VideoLinq promotion on Appsumo, I decided to try it because it helped me solve a problem I had. It worked for me so I decided to buy two more codes. Excellent service!

Cons

I would like to see the following. Player CDN is not a lifetime deal. Embeddable chat. Video on Full HD At the beginning it is a bit confusing since they have basically divided the service website and the account management website into two websites. And it is somewhat confusing not knowing which websites one is on.

Videolinq