• Pros

• "I was incredibly quick and easy to set up and you could see the results for the last 30 days. I was already using another software so I could easily compare the results."

• "This tool allows us to focus our marketing and engagement efforts saving us time and money."

• "This software is easy to use, it records more IPs and other software that we have used. It doesn't drain your website memory and easily connects through your analytics."

• Cons

• "This is a fresh new idea so all the kinks are still being worked out, that being said, for a brand new service from 2 entrepreneurs, quite impressive."

• "I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D"

• "Sometimes you see details not being populated, as the corresponding info is not available in the database, hopefully, it improves as time moves on. "

Browse Visitor Queue Reviews

Kerry from Keypak

Industry: Printing

This is probably one of the best software applications I have ever deployed for marketing

You know who is visiting your website on a daily basis, what they looked at and for how long. Best of all their contact information is almost always included so you can reach out and close the sale!

Pros

It just works and works well. Easy to set up and use. The interface is simple and intuitive and the set up was one of the easiest I have ever done. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is interested in knowing who is visiting your website, and who wouldn't?!

Cons

Nothing really not to like, its great! If one thing could be changed it would be the number of leads that are missing contact information. I know this is constantly being improved as the database grows and new technologies are implemented. Nothing to stop you from getting on board!

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thanks a ton of the review Kerry! Love working with other Canadian companies and it's a been a pleasure working with Keypak.

Easily Track Website Visitors

Have had great success using Visitor Queue and would recommend for anyone in the B2B space to check out

Pros

- Great warm leads for B2B companies - Easy to use - Easy to set up with Google Analytics Account - Gives you leads immediately - Has helped us to create some warm leads that have lead to business - Good to gauge companies that are visiting your website

Cons

- Wish it could tell you exactly who visited - Only tracks businesses who visit - Google analytics doesn't tract when a visitor hits site so it doesn't track time on one page sites

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, Great to hear that we've helped you generate some warm leads! We appreciate you using our product. I wish as much as you do that we could track individuals visiting a website but due to legal and technical limitations across the industry, it isn't possible. Maybe, one day we can dream that it is! Thanks for the positive review. Cheers, Nick - CEO @ Visitor Queue

Good product, a little bit expensive

Pros

Good product, it helped me to come in contact with companies and institutions which are interested in my products

Cons

It's all little bit too expensive for young startups

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the review! We are happy you liked our product and was able to contact people who visited your website. We are always trying to add more features and abilities to make the most cost-effective product on the market. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Newaz from powerphrase

Helps you find who visited your site

Visitor Queue has provided us valuable info about companies visiting our site. Shows missing leads/sales on the table.

Pros

I love how it shows who's visiting our site, where they came from and what they did. Provides missing leads.

Cons

Sometimes it's not accurate. Not enough info about the visitor on the site and sometimes doesn't collect certain companies.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Newaz, Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you love the information we can provide you to help you generate more warm leads. We are always working on our product to serve our clients with more relevant information. Thanks, Ken - Marketing Manager | Visitor Queue

Miguel from Ameba

"Fast onboarding and good data"

The onboarding was really easy and in no time you got relevant data to start your sales strategy. Besides, there is an easy way to customize your feed and create auto-assign rules that allow us to simplify the workflow to our sales team.

Pros

Warm leads or Marketing Qualified Leads detection is the one key problem we are tackling. There are some automatization aspects that could be improved but I have actually asked for those and they confirm those are on their roadmap.

Cons

I cannot think of much that I dislike though it could be nice to have a centralized dashboard with all the websites stats. I mean, this service has decreased significantly the amount of time we spend in GA and this one thing could do the rest.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Miguel, Thanks for the review! We are thrilled to hear you were able to sign up and get to using your custom filtered lead information to quickly. We are always working toward introducing new integrations and features to better serve our clients. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Manish from Transpixel Studio

One of the best

Very easy to use. Recommended to everyone with a B2b business

Pros

I have tried so many visitor identifying softwares in the past, but this one is the most simple and fastest way to know about your visitors. We have actually converted clients by identifying them through visitor queue and then reaching out to them through cold emailing.

Cons

I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied September 2018

Glad to hear is has worked for you! Sorry about the lack of free credits ;)

Whittfield from Chempetitive Group

Industry: Online Media

Visitor Queue for finding business leads.

The trial is very helpful and there's next to no learning curve. My experience with the software was pleasant. Honestly, I wish I had more traffic to test with. I'd love to see the data used to create insights and trends with some visualizations. I recommend trying VQ if anyone in mining company data from "anonymous" traffic.

Pros

No install, uses your google account information rather than adding additional scripts.

Cons

The lack of data visualizations like charts and graphs to see trends and doing quick comparisons. Also, needs a little work on the mobile UI.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Whittfield. Mobile optimizations are on the roadmap and we will look at more visual components as well!

Renea from Solid Solutions Today

Impressive Tracking!

Tracking who is coming to my site and having the ability to follow up immediately are keys to success for me and Visitor Queue came and unlocked the doors.

Pros

Now I know who is coming to my site thanks to Visitor Queue. I use Google for most everything therefore the importance of the immediate integration with Google Analytics is required for me. It is super easy to understand. Email alerts are received letting me know someone visited my site. This helps me to take action immediately.

Cons

I can't say there is any con for me. Visitor Queue did everything I expected and so much more. I am looking forward to when the app comes out since I am on my phone much more than my desktop. I am looking forward to a great experience there.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review Renea! Been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Bruno from SQ2C Analytics

Great lead source from our website

We have dramatically improved the leads generated from our webpage. Our website is an institutional and product oriented rather than e-commerce so there aren't many option for the customer to interact with us. Our business is B2B so it a really good tool to bring us opportunities by being the company names and what products (and for how long) they checked on our website.

Pros

Visitor queue works like a charm providing full data from customer and projects visiting our site looking for products. We get location, company names and many times even social media content. We are really happy with the reports we get every morning with new leads.

Cons

Not much. It does what is proposed. The tool works well and we haven't had any issues.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review, Bruno!

Susan from Clear Insight

Alternative to Visitor Track

It is important to us to know when someone has visited our site. We need to follow up right away so the hourly updates are very helpful. The customer service we have received has been excellent and we are finding value right away with this service.

Pros

Cons

I wanted an excel report at the end of the day of all the visits but it was not available, however rep was able to get me on the beta version and it is great!

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the great review, Susan! Glad you liked the .csv in emails.

Works Well as Advertised

We have been evaluating Lead Generation tools for a while and Visitor Queue checks most of the requirements with a very attractive price. As we are only starting our inbound and outbound marketing activities, have a tool to check the effectiveness of our campaigns is crucial. We hope to develop a Digital Marketing Roadmap with the information gathered from Visitor Queue based on the performance of the campaigns in various APAC countries. Our business is B2B so it a really good tool to bring us opportunities by being the company names and what products (and for how long) they checked on our website.

Pros

Visitor Queue has been working well to capture similar number of leads as some of the other competitors in the market. I like the fact that it provides full data of the customers and key contacts without the need for additional purchases. The linking to social media is also a strong pus. I am also happy with the reports we get every morning with new leads. This will be a welcome addition to our Lead Generation activities.

Cons

There are a few enhancements to the software in the pipeline which we are looking forward to: 1. Industry Queues: Selecting the industry helps assign the relevant leads to the relevant sales person; helps in streamlining the process 2. Actionable webpage links for easy understanding of the pages viewed by the prospects.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the amount of data we are able to provide on customers and contacts, as well as the notification emails. We are always working towards adding new filters and features. We are working hard towards populating more company information to increase the number of filters we can utilize. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Caller ID for your website

Visitor Queue is beneficial to use for understanding potential clients who are interested in your company, and therefore, may be potential clients. Moreover, it is beneficial for lead generation but it requires some research to take it a step further and look for names and contact details from within an organization to contact.

Pros

I liked the daily alerts that ranked the entities who visited my site the most in one day. The information is presented in a clear, concise way so that I can easily tell who may be calling for a quote after reviewing the alert. I was able to do a bit of background research on the potential client.

Cons

Although you can tell what entity visited your site and when, it does not include the name of exactly who visited you site so you can contact that specific individual. Accordingly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times to figure out who visited your site; however, this is an issue not just with Visitor Queue but with other programs like VisitorTrack.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the great review. We are happy to hear that the updates on who is visiting your site were helpful in your qualification process. Unfortunately, it is not technologically possible to identify the end-user but we are always working on getting high-quality contacts. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Great Tool that Every Sales and Marketing Department Should Invest In

As mentioned before, their customer service really goes above and beyond. I don't care if you have the best product in the world if you have poor customer service, I'm not going to want to use it. The tool itself is allowing us to gather new leads, follow up with customers we haven't visited in a while, track regional activity, get a better understanding of which products are being viewed and a multitude of other benefits. It's great to use before visiting a customer. You can see what products they are interested in and become prepared to talk about them.

Pros

It's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is exceptional. If I have a question team is always quick to jump on a call or send me a quick email with the steps I need to follow. I like the feature of being able to set up multiple cues for myself as well as any users I've added. It allows me full control and doesn't stress my team out with doing it themselves.

Cons

The only complaint my sales team has had is you can't drill down and get an actual email. Only company information. As far as I know, there's not another lead tracking program that offers that.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that the customer support team was able to exceed your expectations. Also, amazing to hear you were able to get the most out of your Queue's. We are always working towards getting more contacts for each company and new ways of obtaining them. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Easy to set up and use to track visitors on your website.

I mainly use Visitor Queue to track where visitors are coming from, who they are and to pinpoint potential leads.

Pros

The best part about this software is that you don't have to install any additional tags on your website. It pulls information through Google Analytics and you get instant data from the past 30 days as soon as you connect your account. Also can't forget about price - this is definite value for your money.

Cons

I would like to see more visual data to easily spot trends. The emails being sent daily could also be a little more visually appealing by organizing it in a chart. Other than that, the software is great!

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, Thanks for the great review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the easy Google Analytics set up over tracking codes. We also love hearing that you find our product cost-effective and use all the features. We are always taking the opinion of our clients and working on more features and customization. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

High quality lead information based on visitor IP

Pros

I've compared this to other similar tools (Leadberry, Leadworx, etc.) and found that the quality of the information is much higher with Visitor Queue. The daily emails of leads are easy to scan for new opportunities.

Cons

As more and more chat and bot platforms begin to incorporate B2B IP identification into their services (example, Drift), stand alone tools like VQ are becoming harder to justify. Needs to have more native integrations to maximize its usefulness

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the fantastic review, we are thrilled that we were able to deliver high-quality leads for you and your team. We are always working towards new native integrations and are always working on new updates to better help our clients. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Useful up to a point

Visitor Queue helps me by showing me companies that are potential leads for my business. It is easy to use and shows you results in the same day.

Pros

The softer takes little to no time to implement, witch is great from a time perspective. The email summary of companies is very useful because it gives you an overview of your success. The contact information for companies definitely starts the lead generation process.

Cons

It is not always very specific - sometimes you see companies like the internet providers. The contact information it is not always accurate. There are days when the system tells you is the same companies as the previous day.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there! Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you were able to implement our product into your day-to-day so easily. We are always working on getting more contact and company information and other ways to obtain it. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Good way to find out who's been to your wbesite

It was easy to implement and they send you daily email digests which keep you from having to remember to login somewhere

Pros

I like to be able to see who's been viewing our company website that hasn't contacted us

Cons

Many leads don't tell you much more than just the company name and city. Sometimes you get URL and rarely any further contact info.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there! Thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to use who visited your website for campaigns. We are always working towards providing more company and contact information and news ways of getting this information. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Great tool for website tracking

Visitor Queue has been a great asset to our company.

Pros

I like that there is no code to install

Cons

There is nothing that is problematic with the tool.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the connection to your Google Analytics account over the tracking code. We are excited to continue being an asset to your company. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Ellen from Illo Agency

Helpful service - good for our business

Generating leads and validating clients.

Pros

The representative was super helpful when I had some technical issues setting up my Visitor Queue account. He resolved my queries without delay and followed up via email even after the online chat customer help had expired. Thanks for your advice and patience!

Cons

Perhaps a simpler layout? Apart from this, I received great help when setting up an account on my manager's behalf.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Ellen, Thanks for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a good experience with our customer support and were able to have your issues resolved so quickly. We are always working towards UI improvements to better serve our clients. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

tega from Paykobo.com, Czara international

Ease Of Use

It's an awesome experience, it helps me run my day-to-day customer accumulation business activities with ease.

Pros

it immensely helps me choose the right software for my business and assist me in decision making to narrow my search down by giving the list of highly beneficial software that best soothes the nature and class of my business.

Cons

Still have not gotten to the point to realize any dislike about this software.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Appreciate the review, Tega!

See What Matters

A great tool for reaching out to return visitors its really good tool

Pros

See Visitors on your website easy to instal

Cons

Can get pricey If you start getting over 200 leads

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let us know if you ever need help with anything team@visitorqueue.com

My Use case

Its really an awesome tool for a business who wants to target their every website visitor

Pros

Its very easy to integrate from analytics and pulls right lead data but since in India they have less database for companies, so sometimes it doesn't have any info.

Cons

Well its a nice software service, for me not pulling the complete details was the thing which I didn't like.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, We really appreciate the review. We are happy that you found it easy to implement. Google is always building their database on companies and we are always working towards expanding our reach on company and contact information. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Cherie from Neutronix ltd

Excellent, cost effective service

So far so good. easy to use, prompting me to look at the companies on our website so very effective and definitely the cheapest around.

Pros

Very easy set up, very clear ability to make notes so it's a one stop shop for your marketing

Cons

A lot of ISP companies are listed but with your software you can just hide them

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Cherie, Thanks for the review! We love to hear when our clients find out products easy to navigate and use day-to-day. We are constantly working at creating new filtering processes and manually filtering our ISPs (unfortunately there are a lot of them, and more every day). Thanks for the feedback! Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Paul from Independent

It's great to see what companies are visiting our website.

Pros

I love that the daily digest emails provide a quick insight into who is visiting our website. It's a quick and easy way to see which existing customers are visiting and which prospects/leads might be visiting as well.

Cons

I don't like that the free plan restricts information after you hit the quote. Instead I wish the free plan provided all of the company names visiting your website and the paid plans would provide deeper insights (like their respective locations, data exports, etc.)

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thanks for leaving us a review Paul!

Lead generation made easy

Pros

It captures the details of visitors from analytics and the best part I can filter the prospects

Cons

nothing as such, the product is what I was searching for months

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the review! We always like to hear when our clients are able to use our product to benefit their company. Happy prospect hunting! Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Helpful Resource for Sales and Marketing

Overall, this tool has been helpful to our sales and marketing teams. It helps our marketing team understand where traffic is coming from and it helps sales prioritize which companies to reach out to. The ease of use has been great!

Pros

The platform is very simple to use. I can easily log in and see which companies have visited our website as well as their source. From a marketing perspective, this is helpful to understand which sources/channels are performing well. It's helpful to see how many times someone has visited our website and which pages they viewed as well.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be much of a difference between this and competitors.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, We are happy to hear that our product is so easy for you and your marketing team to use. We are always working on ways to separate ourselves from our competitors in ways we don't already. Thanks again! Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

A great idea brought to life.

Pros

This software brings B2B selling to a new level. You can easily see what businesses are at least somewhat interested in you and you are able to invest resources in the right conversations instead of wasting time on people who don't even need your service.

Cons

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there! Thank you for the review; we are so happy to hear you can use our product so quickly and tailor your resources accordingly. We are always working towards new ways to bring you data and always working on improvements. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Lorenzo from Keca international

Amazing !!

Pros

As someone working in sales this tool is very useful. It allows us to see who is viewing our website and follow up with them and close large deals.

Cons

The monthly limit, however if you speak with one of the rep this can be adjusted to suit your needs. We spoke with him and he was helpful. Also, some leads show up as internet content providers. There is an option to flag them to help the developers clean this up.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Lorenzo!

Mike from Convey Services

Pros

The leads are relatively high quality and integration is seamless.

Cons

The price is a little bit on the high side.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Mike, Thanks for the review! We love to hear that our clients are able to use our data and utilize our integrations. Thanks again, Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

No brainer solution

Visitor Queue helps our sales team prioritize their outreach. In a small company, this is so important since everyone has full plates.

Pros

I love how it connects to Google Analytics and I don't have to put extra codes in my website. Instant results and insights.

Cons

I would love to be able to upload a list of companies and for the software to ping me when that company is on my site

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, Thanks for the awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the simplicity of the Google Analytics connection over tracking codes. We are always working on adding new features to help our clients work towards converting leads. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Shawn from Dimensional Engineering, Inc.

Great tool!

Pros

Cons

Better filter tools in the "visitor queue contacts" section would be helpful.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Shawn, Thanks for the review! We love to hear that you and your marketing team are able to utilize our product to save you time and money. We are always working towards the development of new filters to better serve our clients. Thanks, again. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Mary from Virgina Community College

Very Useful for my school project

Very good tracking tool for small projects like what I usually do.

Pros

Our professor recommend to use Visitor Queue for one of our group projects to track the number of the people who visited our website. It was very nice to see the visitors we had on our website. Additionally VQ was very easy to setup me and our team were able to figure out how to set everything up without effort.

Cons

For me there is nothing that I didn't like. I am glad they offer a free trial version which helped us a lot with our project

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Glad we could help with your project, Mary!

David from Reservoir

Great utility for the price.

Pros

Serves as a solid jumping off point to parse and evaluate activity on our site, manage lead generation.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich, but can't complain for the price.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi David, Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you are able to use our product to help you manage your lead generation. We are always working on developing and creating more features for our clients. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Ryan from Spireon, Inc

Easy to implement

Pros

Direct integration with Google Analytics, which reduces barriers to onboarding and set up. Additionally, we immediately had 30 days of historical data to review since Google had already been tracking visitors to our web properties.

Cons

Nothing so far. We've been very happy with the price and feature set.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied April 2019

Cheers! Thanks, Ryan. Love working with your team.

Ryan from Combined Metal Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

Intuitive Tool Beyond Web Analytics

Pros

Love the deeper dive from analytics that allows you to understand which organizations are truly visiting your website.

Cons

Wish there was a better way to sort the data from the main view, like adding a tag field that you could view from right there for better sorting of data from the main view.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Ryan! Tagging has been added to our roadmap.

mohit from loyalytics consulting

Industry: Market Research

Accurate information but ui could use some work

We are trying to get accurate information on the visitors to the site and visitor queue seems to do a good job at it

Pros

Visitor queue seems to have a good database of leads so the visitors to our site are accurately captured.

Cons

The UI is not at par with some of the other tools in the market and could be better

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review! We will work on our UI!

Narendhiran from HackerEarth

A successful experiment, a helpful tool.

Data insights into website visitors that helped us granularly see if our marketing campaigns are moving in the right direction.

Pros

It gives more granular details about website visitors and also helps in getting more insights. User experience is pretty intuitive. Filter option is useful if you have a lot of web pages that need to be analyzed categorically. Emails that are set to be triggered are useful too. Free plan is good enough.

Cons

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Hey Narendhiran, Thanks for the kind words. We are also working on improving our database so you see more information! Nick

Fantastic Tool for Web Visitor ID and Tracking

Pros

It's focused on web visitor ID and tracking -- which is precisely what I need as a digital marketing tool.

Cons

I haven't run into anything I don't like.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear we were able to provide what you were looking for and were able to use it to help your business. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Great for big industries

We liked seeing which companies were interested in our service especially as we could then contact them with the given contact details. THe only issue was we work with companies and universities that have hundreds of employees so it's harder for us to get to the point person.

Pros

Able to see exactly which website the users were coming from

Cons

Unable to figure out who the key people were

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi there, Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear you were able to identify where your visitors were coming from. We are always working on new ways to collect contacts and display them. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Josh from Velocity Micro

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Cost Effective Solution

Very good overall.

Pros

Ease of set up. Because Visitor Queue uses our existing Google Analytics code, set up took only a few minutes with no additional java script installation.

Cons

Wish that there was more direct user data available and/or links to social medial profiles of possible users

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Josh!

Matheus from Vox Haus

Amazing for B2B qualified lead generation

Pros

It’s easy to generate and receive leads on my e-mail on a daily basis

Cons

The cost is a bit expensive due to currency (Brazil) and ourselves being a startup

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Matheus, Thanks for the review! We always love to hear our clients are enjoying our software and utilize features like daily notifications. We are always looking for ways we can improve for our clients. We are able to create custom invoices for your preferred currency if this would help. Thanks for the feedback! Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Matt from London Knights

Very user friendly, had my questions answered immediately from staff. Found pricing quickly

Pros

Simple and the price. Does everything you need but for less than a few other quotes I got. Easy to implement.

Cons

Everything works great, looking to see more services added in the near future. I would love to see more videos on how it works.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thank you for the kind words Matt - cheers!

Excellent insights

Pros

Love the daily emails to show me my new site visitors. Much better than many of the paid tools we've used.

Cons

It's just a bit limited on number of leads but you can always pay more and increase the number of leads.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review! Reach out if you need anything.

Lori from McConville Consulting LLC

VQ is worth the investment

The customer support is outstanding, without any complaints! Love this product.

Pros

Ease of use, and monthly price for the product.

Cons

Getting my Google code was more difficult than I thought.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Lori! We love working with you and your clients! Cheers.

Marco from Granito Marketing

Great Product for In-Depth Website Visitor Data

The best part about Visitor Queue is it turns anonymous visitors to our website into potential leads based on their amount of logged activity. Before VQ, we would only reach out to those that fill out a form on our site and now we are able to see visitors who are potentially interested but haven't taken the next step in contacting us yet. This tool is extremely beneficial for our lead generation / cold-calling team.

Pros

Great insights into web traffic, very easy to navigate the dashboard. Visitor Queue is awesome!

Cons

I would like to capture more visitors but i understand that technology can be limited.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving us a review, Marco!

Remigiusz from Coworking O4

Industry: Online Media

Well performing tool for visitors analytics.

Pros

Easy use Quick configuration Not very expensive Not to much limited "free" usage plan.

Cons

Did not found things that I don't like. Didn't face any problems or bugs yet.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2020

Hi Remigiusz, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear you had no issues setting up your Visitor Queue account and we were able to meet your budget. Ken McDonald | Marketing Manager

Jay from ON Location

Not Bad For The Money

The owner is extremely nice and very knowledgable. Even though we ALSO use a competitor that charges a lot more money, it is nice to see what they both come up with.

Pros

For the price, you get decent reporting as to who visits your Web site. Also, as an added bonus, you get the contact information of the people at that company.

Cons

This software relies on Google Analytics, not a proprietary database of verified companies, so it is not always accurate. And, you do not always get contacts associated with a company.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Cheers, thanks Jay!

Dalton from VAST

Trial to Pro Plan Purchase

Pros

Knowing who our unknown leads are and more.

Cons

We can not search leads by name yet. Apparently, it's being resolved

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Hey Dalton, thanks for the review!

Great Software!

Easy lead generation from a website. It helps to track people who drop out from the website.

Pros

Cons

It doesn't screen their IP addresses, therefore you have to do a lot of your own screening. Also, you pay per "lead", which aren't always accurate because of the IPs.

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review! Reach out if you need any help with anything.

Kate from Steadfast Networks

Great for small companies on a budget

It was a delightful experience working with them, and I may go back to using them in the near future.

Pros

Easy to use and not very expensive way to get leads that are visiting your website!

Cons

Still a young company so has some work to do on the interface

Response from Visitor Queue

Replied January 2019

Hey Kate, thanks for the review. We'll be making updates to the UI within the coming weeks! Cheers.