Walls.io Software Reviews

Walls.io Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The features, rich administration panel, many social medias to access and ease of use. Stunning visual and different themes to choose also made it a great option."
  • icon"I love how cost-effective the product is. I love the easy user ability. Wall.io also offers fast customer service to help with any issues you may have which helps the day of use."
  • icon"Walls.io is simple to set up and the functionality is amazing. Customer support was quick to help if we had any issues."
  • icon"Otherwise, there were absolutely no glitches in the service."
  • icon"The hotel only offered USB or wifi connection. The problem was that the laptop did not have USB and the laptop could not connect to the wifi."
  • icon"If you edit your social media username, it poses a problem for the widget to update."

All Walls.io Reviews

Industry: Research

We use this social media viewer at almost all events public and private

We used it at a job fair and it was a huge draw. We also use it to show our social media presence quickly without having to pull up the individual platforms. All in all, I found it the quickest way to present what I wanted to a variety of audiences.

Pros

The look is very slick, dynamic and clean. It is simple to setup. It can be adjusted regularly to vary the theme and add variety. It allows our employees and others who are not on social media to experience our organization's social media presence. http://jbpierce.org/social-media-wall/

Cons

The jump from free to paid is too steep. However, we get by with the free version anyway and I still love it and it is requested to be on display at almost every board meeting, business event and party.

Reasons for choosing Walls.io

Clean dynamic look, least invasive advertising on free version.

Response from Walls.io

Hi John, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to see you using Walls.io in so many ways. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Replied August 2019

Great for Short-Term Events and Long-Term Campaigns!

Walls.io provides a great customized approach to aggregating social media posts. It is incredibly easy to navigate and is perfect for events that last 1-3 days or for a longer social media campaign. We're currently running a social media campaign to highlight senior student-athletes using a specific hashtag throughout the month and it has been very well received. Based on this experience, we will definitely be using Walls.io again for future events and campaigns!

Pros

Easy to use, helpful customer support, quick response to questions

Cons

It is unable to pull posts from the past including edited posts on Facebook and Instagram.

Reasons for choosing Walls.io

They were offering a free month trial to nonprofits impacted by COVID-19.

Response from Walls.io

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We're happy we could support your campaign! Stay safe, The Walls.io Team

Replied May 2020

Good in a pinch

In need of a last-minute swap for a social wall product at a conference of 1,000 teenagers, we grabbed a quick walls.io account, set it up, and were ready to display it on the big screen within less than an hour. I literally just sat in the audience, approving attendee social media posts in real-time and watching them play live on the screen display. A total hit - and very easy for our staff to use!

Pros

Walls.io provides an easy-to-set-up, easy-to-use social wall functionality, great for events of any size. Even without significant design or coding background, it's simple to set up a walls.io social wall and moderate it on the fly. There's no app, which worried me at first, but the website is so mobile-responsive that it doesn't need one. So many companies make it so easy to JUST tap into social wall functionality without also having to pay for a bunch of extras and frills. I appreciate how easy walls.io makes the whole process - and it's not nearly as expensive as other products, either.

Cons

If you're looking for unique functionality, sleek designs, or anything "fancy," Walls.io probably isn't the product for you.

Response from Walls.io

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here. We're happy you find Walls.io easy-to-set-up and easy-to-use. We are working on adding new features to the product every month and we do hope that you will use our social wall for your next event too.

Replied March 2019

Joseph

Social Aggregator

Using as a social aggregator for a hashtag to display on a website.

Pros

I like the overall ease of use; approving or hiding posts is very simple. Video autoplay is a nice feature.

Cons

I wish that it included Instagram user names in the posts.

Reasons for choosing Walls.io

It has the functionality we need.

Reasons for switching to Walls.io

The previous product no longer had capabilities we needed.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're happy to hear that you find Walls.io easy to use. Regarding displaying Instagram user names in posts, that is something we cannot do, since the Instagram Business API does not allow it anymore. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Replied September 2019

Florian

I've known Walls.io for years and it's simply the best social hub tool out there.

Pros

Walls.io is easy to set-up and allows us to engage even more with our customers throughout various Social Media channels, as the moderation panel gives a perfect overview. Furthermore Customer Support is really fast, in case you have any questions.

Cons

As Walls.io is run by the same software developing company as Swat.io (which we use as well), there are no intentions to integrate "deeper" engagement functions inside Walls.io. E.g. I will always have to click a link to the specific Tweet or Instagram post to like and post a comment to it (both features are however integrated in Swat.io).

Response from Walls.io

Hi Florian, thanks for your kind review! :) Re. having direct engagement/response features within Walls.io - that's definitely an interesting idea, we certainly don't rule out doing something in this re. :)

Maria Ilona

Industry: Online Media

The best social hub tool to aggregate, curate and display the best content! ❤️

The greatest tool to collect, curate and display social media content from more than 10 social media platforms. Perfect for event promotion, raising brand awareness and powering the hashtag campaign.

Pros

I love an intuitive and easy setup process, advanced text and spam filters which allows blocking explicit words using the generated list. The visibility of certain posts can always be controlled and it's really easy to do it. The design is possible to change just with one click, – it has 5 awesome social wall themes to choose from and you see on which screen it works best. I love that it's so easy to embed the Walls.io widget on a website, – just to copy-paste the code snippet that is given to me, it brought the website to life and increased brand awareness. My Social Wall stays always up to date and fresh!

Cons

I couldn't find any cons. It fully satisfies my needs and wishes!

Response from Walls.io

Hi Maria, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about Walls.io. We're glad to hear that you found the social wall easy to use and that you're happy with it overall. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Replied March 2020

Peter

Great Solution

Easy to setup, very stable. The product team is doing a great job in adding new features

Pros

Walls.IO helps us to promote our social media content inside the company. It greatly helps to re use existing content in order to engage employees.

Cons

It is a bit pricey . Also having the ability to customize multiple walls in the entry license would be great.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Peter, Thank you for using Walls.io for almost two years now. We're happy to hear that you see great value in our solution and would gladly recommend it. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Replied August 2019

Was so easy to use and added such a impact at all of our events

everytime we update the list it's like adding a extra 100k to sales

Pros

The almost magical way it works just add a hashtag and we were done I could not botch it up of I even tried

Cons

I wish I had found it sooner this software is truly amazing like wow amazing times 100 to the infinite degreee

Response from Walls.io

Thanks for your kind review - "almost magical", wow! :)))

Replied April 2018

Dan

Walls.io for the win!!

Pros

We had previously used a competing product. Instagram changed their API rules and the product we had used was no longer able to display Instagram posts. So, we were scrambling for a product for an event on New Year's Eve. We found Walls.io and it was perfect! But, a problem with the payment system prevented our account from being activated. 6 hours before our event. On New Year's Eve. Sent a message to customer support expecting no reply. But the customer representative jumped in and saved the day! He had us up and running in just a couple minutes as he was heading out the door to his own NYE celebration. THT is customer service!! They made a fan for life. (And the product is awesome, too.)

Cons

In this case, I just don't have anything negative to say. The software is customizable and does exactly what it advertises.

Response from Walls.io

Hey Dan, massive thanks for your kind review - we are happy we could help! :)

Replied January 2019

Olisebuka

Social Media Engagement in Events Unlocked

Live audience engagement with Twitter and Instagram which are widely used these days.

Pros

So, I had an event in a few days and I was looking for the best way to engage the audience on social media and walls.io came to the rescue. What I love best is the free trial I had.

Cons

Free trial is not long enough. However, this is a service I would definitely pay for, considering the value for the money.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Olisebuka, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're glad that you find Walls.io useful for your events. If you need more time to try the tool, you can always talk to the colleagues in customer support. They will be happy to extend your free trial and guide you through all the features. To more social media engagement during your events with Walls.io! :) All the best, the Walls.io Team

Jason

High Impact Solution

I've been very pleased with Walls.io. We needed a creative way to display social media posts and this product clearly delivers. There are multiple designs available, so changing the look every semester helps keep content looking fresh. Any time I have reached out to user support, they've been nothing but helpful and extremely responsive. We also use this product to help engage paying customers who rent our spaces. We're able to add a conference's designated hashtag to the feed and now their guests can see posts in real-time throughout the event.

Pros

Walls.io provides an easy solution to engage our campus population and display their social media posts. It's easy to set up, easy to use and easy to customize. Having the ability to moderate content, especially content supplied by a student body, was extremely important. It couldn't be easier to filter posts, both through a web browser and on the fly through a mobile device.

Cons

With our current plan, each social media channel is limited to five sources. Being a large university with hundreds of departments and even more social media sources, it would be great to have more sources available.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Jason, Thank you for the detailed feedback you shared here. Glad you're happy with the product and the support. We really love the setup you have for the wall and the insights you shared with us in the showcase we published on blog.walls.io Regarding the sources, perhaps we can find a custom solution. Could you please send me more details about the extra sources you need and for which channel. All the best, Daniela Turcanu Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

Replied October 2019

marcelo

Industry: Music

It's a good solution to put Facebook onsite!

Overall experience was just great, I used it and it solved a bug into mobirise that turned off their in house social wall so I was a very usefull solution, I am strongly recommend it!

Pros

One thing I really liked at this Wall is that it's easy to setup and actualy worked! In just 2 minutes I've created my account at the service and put it to work on my website, and this is great! It solved my problem with the Mobirise website creator when their own wall goes down, I was very happy with that! I strongly suggests you to give it a try!

Cons

I makes my website a little bit slowly and takes me valuable points in the pagespeed what in those days is crucial.

Response from Walls.io

Hello Marcelo! It's great to hear that it only took two minutes to set up a social wall and embed it on your website. We know that page speed is an important ranking factor and we are trying to optimize the widgets, so they don't slow down the websites where they are embedded.

Replied April 2019

Lucy

Simple and cost effective

A greater understanding of our social media community. Within it we can share many more experiences than just the ones that we put together as a marketing team. It helps us to understand our audience much better as well.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent value for money makes this piece of kit an easy purchase. It is clear, concise and effective when trying to build your social media community.

Cons

I think their are other platforms that offer similar capability but with better presentation. Colour coding each social media platform for example would be make Walls.io more visually appealing.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are constantly working to improve the visual side of things - color-coding social platforms is certainly a great idea, thanks for that! Best Michael

Ste

Industry: Law Practice

A great way to showcase our social media content

I initially was looking for a tool to showcase our social media content for an international conference we held in London. Our senior management team were so impressed by how it was used at the conference that we decided to purchase a year licence to use the wall on our giant video display in our Central London HQ so that we can now showcase our social media content permanently on our looping playlist. Whenever I have any questions the Walls.IO team are quick to respond and very helpful.

Pros

Love how easy it is to set up, and how you can moderate the content easily too.

Cons

The loading time can sometimes be less than efficient if you have a lot of content to show

Reasons for choosing Walls.io

Was easiest to use and most cost effective.

Response from Walls.io

Hi Ste, Thank you so much for using Walls.io and for taking the time to share your feedback here. We love to share inspiring stories about what our users achieve with Walls.io. We would love to share your story on our blog in the showcase section too: https://blog.walls.io/category/showcases/. It would be great if you could share some photos of the display you've set up at the London HQ and give us more insights into how you're using it for different events and as a office social board. If you decide to share your story with everyone, just drop me an email. I will be happy to make it happen. All the best, Daniela Turcanu Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

Brad

Walls io

Pros

Easy to use. Works well for what I want it to do. I like receiving emails about the usage rate.

Cons

The monthly usage numbers needs to be higher. Daily minimums do not allow to use every day. On a very tight budget!

Reasons for switching to Walls.io

Hashtags didn’t work

Response from Walls.io

Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback here. Regarding the pricing, we offer a 25% discount for all schools and universities. Learn more about our discounts here: https://help.walls.io/en/articles/1388116-eligibility-for-discounts We hope that helps. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Replied September 2019

Great way to engage our campuses.

We can engage our students, instructors and staff from multiple locations.

Pros

I like that we can curate content using both a hashtag and a social feed. Being able to combine content from more than one place keeps content fresh, and use of a hashtag makes posting easy for end-users.

Cons

I wish I could moderate from an app via mobile. I can only approve posts by logging in via the web, currently. A simple app would be so awesome, especially since often those who need to approve posts also attend events.

Response from Walls.io

Thanks for your kind review! I'm sorry, we don't offer an app at this point, however we go great strides in optimizing our web app for mobile use - did you Try it out? It should do the moderation job pretty well...

Nichelle