• Pros

• "Easy to use. Works well for what I want it to do. I like receiving emails about the usage rate."

• "I love creating an open house environment in the hallways of our school."

• "It has a free option which fulfills my general needs in a social media feed display. Has a nice look and able to highlight posts."

• Cons

• "The monthly usage numbers needs to be higher. Daily minimums do not allow to use every day. On a very tight budget!"

• "If you edit your social media username, it poses a problem for the widget to update. Had to delete and sign up, clear all data from Facebook and re-link Instagram and Facebook."

• "Unable to use linkedin for my social media feed. The paid options start very high and if my needs expand I wont be able to keep using the free version. "

Browse Walls.io Reviews

John from The John B. Pierce Laboratory

Industry: Research

We use this social media viewer at almost all events public and private

We used it at a job fair and it was a huge draw. We also use it to show our social media presence quickly without having to pull up the individual platforms. All in all, I found it the quickest way to present what I wanted to a variety of audiences.

Pros

The look is very slick, dynamic and clean. It is simple to setup. It can be adjusted regularly to vary the theme and add variety. It allows our employees and others who are not on social media to experience our organization's social media presence. http://jbpierce.org/social-media-wall/

Cons

The jump from free to paid is too steep. However, we get by with the free version anyway and I still love it and it is requested to be on display at almost every board meeting, business event and party.

Reasons for Choosing Walls.io

Clean dynamic look, least invasive advertising on free version.

Response from Walls.io

Replied August 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to see you using Walls.io in so many ways. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Great for Short-Term Events and Long-Term Campaigns!

Walls.io provides a great customized approach to aggregating social media posts. It is incredibly easy to navigate and is perfect for events that last 1-3 days or for a longer social media campaign. We're currently running a social media campaign to highlight senior student-athletes using a specific hashtag throughout the month and it has been very well received. Based on this experience, we will definitely be using Walls.io again for future events and campaigns!

Pros

Easy to use, helpful customer support, quick response to questions

Cons

It is unable to pull posts from the past including edited posts on Facebook and Instagram.

Reasons for Choosing Walls.io

They were offering a free month trial to nonprofits impacted by COVID-19.

Response from Walls.io

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We're happy we could support your campaign! Stay safe, The Walls.io Team

Good in a pinch

In need of a last-minute swap for a social wall product at a conference of 1,000 teenagers, we grabbed a quick walls.io account, set it up, and were ready to display it on the big screen within less than an hour. I literally just sat in the audience, approving attendee social media posts in real-time and watching them play live on the screen display. A total hit - and very easy for our staff to use!

Pros

Walls.io provides an easy-to-set-up, easy-to-use social wall functionality, great for events of any size. Even without significant design or coding background, it's simple to set up a walls.io social wall and moderate it on the fly. There's no app, which worried me at first, but the website is so mobile-responsive that it doesn't need one. So many companies make it so easy to JUST tap into social wall functionality without also having to pay for a bunch of extras and frills. I appreciate how easy walls.io makes the whole process - and it's not nearly as expensive as other products, either.

Cons

If you're looking for unique functionality, sleek designs, or anything "fancy," Walls.io probably isn't the product for you.

Response from Walls.io

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here. We're happy you find Walls.io easy-to-set-up and easy-to-use. We are working on adding new features to the product every month and we do hope that you will use our social wall for your next event too.

Joseph from Disney Ad

Social Aggregator

Using as a social aggregator for a hashtag to display on a website.

Pros

I like the overall ease of use; approving or hiding posts is very simple. Video autoplay is a nice feature.

Cons

I wish that it included Instagram user names in the posts.

Reasons for Choosing Walls.io

It has the functionality we need.

Reasons for Switching to Walls.io

The previous product no longer had capabilities we needed.

Response from Walls.io

Replied September 2019

Hi Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're happy to hear that you find Walls.io easy to use. Regarding displaying Instagram user names in posts, that is something we cannot do, since the Instagram Business API does not allow it anymore. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Florian from zotter Schokoladen Manufaktur GmbH

I've known Walls.io for years and it's simply the best social hub tool out there.

Pros

Walls.io is easy to set-up and allows us to engage even more with our customers throughout various Social Media channels, as the moderation panel gives a perfect overview. Furthermore Customer Support is really fast, in case you have any questions.

Cons

As Walls.io is run by the same software developing company as Swat.io (which we use as well), there are no intentions to integrate "deeper" engagement functions inside Walls.io. E.g. I will always have to click a link to the specific Tweet or Instagram post to like and post a comment to it (both features are however integrated in Swat.io).

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Hi Florian, thanks for your kind review! :) Re. having direct engagement/response features within Walls.io - that's definitely an interesting idea, we certainly don't rule out doing something in this re. :)

Maria Ilona from SocialMedia

Industry: Online Media

The best social hub tool to aggregate, curate and display the best content! ❤️

The greatest tool to collect, curate and display social media content from more than 10 social media platforms. Perfect for event promotion, raising brand awareness and powering the hashtag campaign.

Pros

I love an intuitive and easy setup process, advanced text and spam filters which allows blocking explicit words using the generated list. The visibility of certain posts can always be controlled and it's really easy to do it. The design is possible to change just with one click, – it has 5 awesome social wall themes to choose from and you see on which screen it works best. I love that it's so easy to embed the Walls.io widget on a website, – just to copy-paste the code snippet that is given to me, it brought the website to life and increased brand awareness. My Social Wall stays always up to date and fresh!

Cons

I couldn't find any cons. It fully satisfies my needs and wishes!

Response from Walls.io

Replied March 2020

Hi Maria, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about Walls.io. We're glad to hear that you found the social wall easy to use and that you're happy with it overall. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Peter from Porsche Informatik

Great Solution

Easy to setup, very stable. The product team is doing a great job in adding new features

Pros

Walls.IO helps us to promote our social media content inside the company. It greatly helps to re use existing content in order to engage employees.

Cons

It is a bit pricey . Also having the ability to customize multiple walls in the entry license would be great.

Response from Walls.io

Replied August 2019

Hi Peter, Thank you for using Walls.io for almost two years now. We're happy to hear that you see great value in our solution and would gladly recommend it. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Michael from Infusionsoft

Was so easy to use and added such a impact at all of our events

everytime we update the list it's like adding a extra 100k to sales

Pros

The almost magical way it works just add a hashtag and we were done I could not botch it up of I even tried

Cons

I wish I had found it sooner this software is truly amazing like wow amazing times 100 to the infinite degreee

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your kind review - "almost magical", wow! :)))

Wendy from UNHCR

Industry: International Affairs

Easy to set up; excellent customer engagement and service

Fantastic! Highly recommended for your event. Makes everyone feel like they are 'seen' and have a voice.

Pros

I very much appreciated the advance meeting to go over the product, usability, features and pricing. Once we had the meeting, it was quite easy to set up, and get going in a matter of minutes. Constant customer service, answering questions and providing utility and advice was stellar!

Cons

There are some blocks - social media sites that cannot be used or accessed by the wall, I wasn't 100% thrilled with having to use my personal contacts for a professional product. Otherwise, there were absolutely no glitches in the service.

Response from Walls.io

Replied July 2020

Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here. Glad to read that you had a great experience with our customer support team. Unfortunately, we cannot support all social networks, since many of them don't offer a public API. Regarding the limitations of connecting social media accounts for fetching content, this is again a requirement that the social networks have. They don't allow us to access content and display it on our walls otherwise. We're glad you enjoyed working with the tool despite these limitations and we hope that you will use Walls.io for future events too. All the best! Stay safe, The Team of Walls.io

Olisebuka from Indiana University Northwest

Social Media Engagement in Events Unlocked

Live audience engagement with Twitter and Instagram which are widely used these days.

Pros

So, I had an event in a few days and I was looking for the best way to engage the audience on social media and walls.io came to the rescue. What I love best is the free trial I had.

Cons

Free trial is not long enough. However, this is a service I would definitely pay for, considering the value for the money.

Response from Walls.io

Replied August 2019

Hi Olisebuka, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're glad that you find Walls.io useful for your events. If you need more time to try the tool, you can always talk to the colleagues in customer support. They will be happy to extend your free trial and guide you through all the features. To more social media engagement during your events with Walls.io! :) All the best, the Walls.io Team

Jason from Case Western Reserve University

High Impact Solution

I've been very pleased with Walls.io. We needed a creative way to display social media posts and this product clearly delivers. There are multiple designs available, so changing the look every semester helps keep content looking fresh. Any time I have reached out to user support, they've been nothing but helpful and extremely responsive. We also use this product to help engage paying customers who rent our spaces. We're able to add a conference's designated hashtag to the feed and now their guests can see posts in real-time throughout the event.

Pros

Walls.io provides an easy solution to engage our campus population and display their social media posts. It's easy to set up, easy to use and easy to customize. Having the ability to moderate content, especially content supplied by a student body, was extremely important. It couldn't be easier to filter posts, both through a web browser and on the fly through a mobile device.

Cons

With our current plan, each social media channel is limited to five sources. Being a large university with hundreds of departments and even more social media sources, it would be great to have more sources available.

Response from Walls.io

Replied October 2019

Hi Jason, Thank you for the detailed feedback you shared here. Glad you're happy with the product and the support. We really love the setup you have for the wall and the insights you shared with us in the showcase we published on blog.walls.io Regarding the sources, perhaps we can find a custom solution. Could you please send me more details about the extra sources you need and for which channel. All the best, Daniela Turcanu Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

marcelo from SeuNome.NET

Industry: Music

It's a good solution to put Facebook onsite!

Overall experience was just great, I used it and it solved a bug into mobirise that turned off their in house social wall so I was a very usefull solution, I am strongly recommend it!

Pros

One thing I really liked at this Wall is that it's easy to setup and actualy worked! In just 2 minutes I've created my account at the service and put it to work on my website, and this is great! It solved my problem with the Mobirise website creator when their own wall goes down, I was very happy with that! I strongly suggests you to give it a try!

Cons

I makes my website a little bit slowly and takes me valuable points in the pagespeed what in those days is crucial.

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Hello Marcelo! It's great to hear that it only took two minutes to set up a social wall and embed it on your website. We know that page speed is an important ranking factor and we are trying to optimize the widgets, so they don't slow down the websites where they are embedded.

Lucy from BIS HCMC

Simple and cost effective

A greater understanding of our social media community. Within it we can share many more experiences than just the ones that we put together as a marketing team. It helps us to understand our audience much better as well.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent value for money makes this piece of kit an easy purchase. It is clear, concise and effective when trying to build your social media community.

Cons

I think their are other platforms that offer similar capability but with better presentation. Colour coding each social media platform for example would be make Walls.io more visually appealing.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are constantly working to improve the visual side of things - color-coding social platforms is certainly a great idea, thanks for that! Best Michael

Brad from Iowa Falls Community schools

Walls io

Reasons for Switching to Walls.io

Hashtags didn’t work

Response from Walls.io

Replied September 2019

Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback here. Regarding the pricing, we offer a 25% discount for all schools and universities. Learn more about our discounts here: https://help.walls.io/en/articles/1388116-eligibility-for-discounts We hope that helps. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Ste from Eversheds Sutherland

Industry: Law Practice

A great way to showcase our social media content

I initially was looking for a tool to showcase our social media content for an international conference we held in London. Our senior management team were so impressed by how it was used at the conference that we decided to purchase a year licence to use the wall on our giant video display in our Central London HQ so that we can now showcase our social media content permanently on our looping playlist. Whenever I have any questions the Walls.IO team are quick to respond and very helpful.

Pros

Love how easy it is to set up, and how you can moderate the content easily too.

Cons

The loading time can sometimes be less than efficient if you have a lot of content to show

Response from Walls.io

Replied August 2019

Hi Ste, Thank you so much for using Walls.io and for taking the time to share your feedback here. We love to share inspiring stories about what our users achieve with Walls.io. We would love to share your story on our blog in the showcase section too: https://blog.walls.io/category/showcases/. It would be great if you could share some photos of the display you've set up at the London HQ and give us more insights into how you're using it for different events and as a office social board. If you decide to share your story with everyone, just drop me an email. I will be happy to make it happen. All the best, Daniela Turcanu Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

Great way to engage our campuses.

We can engage our students, instructors and staff from multiple locations.

Pros

I like that we can curate content using both a hashtag and a social feed. Being able to combine content from more than one place keeps content fresh, and use of a hashtag makes posting easy for end-users.

Cons

I wish I could moderate from an app via mobile. I can only approve posts by logging in via the web, currently. A simple app would be so awesome, especially since often those who need to approve posts also attend events.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your kind review! I'm sorry, we don't offer an app at this point, however we go great strides in optimizing our web app for mobile use - did you Try it out? It should do the moderation job pretty well...

Nichelle from Jamaican Travellers

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great service and product

Walls.io provides a great service by allowing me to integrate my social media platforms with my website. Had a few challenges in setting up but their team was available immediately to assist with troubleshooting the problem. Couldn't ask for better service.

Pros

Quick and easy sign up with a great team of friendly professionals to help.

Cons

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Hi Nichelle, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here. We're sorry that you had some issues during the setup, but we're happy that our customer success team was there to assist you in a timely manner. We will take your feedback into consideration. Several issues, such as the one you pointed out, are caused by the various social media APIs we are working with. But we know that there's always something to improve also on our side. We're happy to have you as a user of Walls.io. Greetings from Vienna, The Walls.io Team

Steven from Kurtz Elementary School

Walls.io in ybe public school!

I just love how quick and easy it is to feed into and post

Pros

I love creating an open house environment in the hallways of our school.

Cons

Free software meets our needs. On a 42" monitor, the feed is great!

Response from Walls.io

Replied July 2019

Hi Steven! Thank you for using Walls.io to bring everyone together at your school. Glad you find it easy to use. We really love the social walls for schools and universities use case. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Best Option Out There Right Now

Researched several aggregators and found Walls to have the best free option and best look compared to other options like Curator.

Cons

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share a review here. We're happy that you like the Free plan. Walls.io is the social wall for everyone and we're trying to provide great value also to our Free plan users. Only in the past year we enriched the Free plan with free embeds, Twitter lists and collections, various moderation features and auto-scrolling.

Chris from SUNY Orange

Good Social Media Wall for Events - 72 hour window, not expensive

Good, inexpensive, quick to set up.

Pros

Ease of setup and use, speed of posts, variety of layouts and options.

Cons

Need a way of saving a wall after the event - PDF, JPG, PNG etc - also: Beware walls.io, public sector has WCAG requirements, and we might not be able to use you in the future if you don't have a VPAT, or do not meet WCAG requirements!

Response from Walls.io

Replied June 2020

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here. We're glad to hear that you found Walls.io easy to set up and use at your event. We passed the feedback regarding exports and the WCAG requirements to the product team. All the best, The Walls.io team

Johan Henrik from Blocser

Great aggregator for all your feeds!

Great - nop complaints - always up, always ready to edit. Nice inclusion of my team.

Pros

It is so easy to set up and it is possible to mix your content with the content from influencers in your domain and build a great inspirational element. We present the wall within our app BLOCSER. It gives our users frequent updates and great inspiration trying to make it as truly independent freelancers. BLOCSER - We take no cut :-)

Cons

It is pretty costly when you start out. But if you calculate the hours going into making something similar yourself it is a steel....

Response from Walls.io

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Henrik! It's great to see how you integrated the social media feed in your app. BLOCSER is great! Keep up the good work! All the best, The Walls.io Team

Eric from Round Hill Elementary

Elementary School Scrolling Announcements

Wall.io highlights our school's tweets with updated tweets every 15 minutes. Previously I would have to copy-paste tweets into our school powerpoint of scrolling announcement. Now I have 3 slides embedded into the powerpoint with updated tweets. Saves me tremendously.

Pros

My school loves using Walls.io. We have a wall of latest 12 tweets by our school embedded into the scrolling powerpoint of announcements. It has been a great tool to highlight the wonderful learning occurring in the school.

Cons

None. Wall.io works just the way I need.

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Walls.io here. We're happy to see our social walls used in schools and universities around the world. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Matthias from Der Geschichtstalk im Super7000

Great Social Wall, we're working very well with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, RSS & Walter.

Pros

Experts recommended Walls.io after our failed experiments with other Twitterwalls. Walls.io looks very well. The team found creative solutions for some problems, e.g. the nice chat-bot Walter. We like the choice betweet 3 account types (Free, Pro und Premium), and we love that Walls.io supports our project (@GTS7000) with a sponsored account. It's very good for a project like ours that the URL of our Social Wall is easy to memorize, e.g. https://walls.io/gts7000

Cons

The multitude of functions and aspects can only be learned over time. The APIs of social networks limit the possibilities of every Social Wall.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Danke Matthias, für das nette Review :)

carolyn from carolyn's Model and Talent

Excellent program

Always excellent customer service. I highly recommend.

Pros

This software is one of the best, so easy to use.

Cons

I love everything about it, Easy, professional, and great customer service

Ease of use.

Response from Walls.io

Replied July 2019

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for sharing the joy of working with Walls.io. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Mick from The Topeka Capital-Journal

Set up a couple of walls; one for a networking supper and several for business expos.

Pros

Setting up a wall is a snap. We also liked that we could inject our own ad and posts very easily, and have those ads rotate through after a set number of posts. The customization features were fantastic, as was the support team that I reached out to on other issues.

Cons

It's a tad pricey for one-off events for smaller businesses, but I could see where the price point is fine for large corporations.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad you see value at our price point - and for non commercial use, there's always our free plan! :)

Halee from Diocese of Utah

Walls.io

Pros

Walls.io makes it easy to add all your social media channels as well as specific hashtags that would be relevant to your event. It can be used on websites or various screens - we used it on a big screen TV at an event we hosted.

Cons

The time it took for feeds to "refresh"

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback here. Regarding the refresh times, on the Free plan, walls are updated once every 15 minutes on average. On the Pro and Premium plans the walls receive updates once every minute on average. Your Twitter sources will always be updated in real-time, regardless of the plan. Feel free to send a ticket to our support team if this doesn't work as expected for your wall.

Jean-Marc from REEP Euro Ent'Ent

This tool is really amazing !!!!

Our BarCamp got more interactive and attendees had much more fun than usual, as they could post their impressions, motivation, feelings live and see it. I placed a second beamer just next to the main one to show permanently the wall to everyone. All participants loved it and continue to post after the meeting.

Pros

I like the easy of setting up the wall, the easy of connecting to social media accounts. I like the concept of being able to show collapsed posts sent on different media at one place during the meeting

Cons

I discovered that there are some limitations, espcially with LinkedIn. But these are not due to Walls.io, more to the social media itself. I had also to open widely the possibility to post on our Facebook page (replaced the moderation afterwards) as we didn't had a dedicated team during the meeting to make the moderation live.

Response from Walls.io

Replied October 2018

Thanks a lot for your kind review, Jean-Marc! _:) You're right re. Linkedin, these unfortunately are limitations of their platform. Stil, we're happy that our wall has added benefit to your event :)

Dan from The Magic Blue Box

Walls.io for the win!!

Pros

We had previously used a competing product. Instagram changed their API rules and the product we had used was no longer able to display Instagram posts. So, we were scrambling for a product for an event on New Year's Eve. We found Walls.io and it was perfect! But, a problem with the payment system prevented our account from being activated. 6 hours before our event. On New Year's Eve. Sent a message to customer support expecting no reply. But the customer representative jumped in and saved the day! He had us up and running in just a couple minutes as he was heading out the door to his own NYE celebration. THT is customer service!! They made a fan for life. (And the product is awesome, too.)

Cons

In this case, I just don't have anything negative to say. The software is customizable and does exactly what it advertises.

Response from Walls.io

Replied January 2019

Hey Dan, massive thanks for your kind review - we are happy we could help! :)

Robert from St Luke's Hospice Plymouth

Fantastic platform, easy to use, adaptable to your brand image and looks great

Fantastic way to showcase your social media content,

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability to your brand image and modern contemporary look. Really recommend this software.

Cons

The cost, not affordable and priced out the market for charities or small businesses. Would like to see wider variety of price packages, even if this includes external advertising posted onto the platform.

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2018

Hi Robert, thanks a lot for your kind review, always great to hear from real users of our product! :) Re. pricing: I hear your pain - please get in touch with us next time, we do offer discounts for selected charities! Best

Bodi from Zaraos

Handy tool!

Pros

Very useful for productivity, news and lots of other points. You can see all social media posts that are related to you in a summary.

Cons

I received lots of e-mails with offers and news and all. They send a lot of them. I unsubscribed from the mail service.

Response from Walls.io

Replied August 2019

Hi Bodi, Thank you for giving Walls.io a try. We're glad you find it useful. Thank you also for the feedback regarding the emails. We try to help users make the most of Walls.io when they sign up for a trial. That's why we send a tip every day. Afterwards we only send newsletters every two weeks or so and most subscribers find those helpful. The good thing is that you can always unsubscribe. We hope that you'll keep on using Walls.io. :) All the best, The Walls.io Team

Simple to setup and use

Pros

Value for money and most of the features needed for social wall is available. Easy to setup, administer and use.

Cons

Almost all good. It was nice to have "pin always to top" available. Alternative suggested by support can be used to some extend - highlight a post & sort by postrank

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your kind review & feedback! :) Glad we could help with the postrank/highligh-workaround, and your request re. "pin" will be definitely discussed! :)

Gabriella from Insigniam

Enjoyed my trial, looking forward to event!

Pros

The ease of customizing content, the ability to block explicit words using the generated list, the ease of getting in touch with someone for support

Cons

I have not yet found something that I dislike about this software. The only frustration I ran into was the pop-up chat and notifications that come from their website

Response from Walls.io

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here, Gabriella. We really appreciate it and we're super happy to hear that you like both with the tool and our support. Regarding the pop-up chat notification on our landing page, perhaps our chatbot Walter went a bit overboard with his messaging. We will ask him not to show up so often, but he just loves talking to people. :)

Wendy from Harley-Davidson of New York City

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Amazing social media wall, it gets our customers engaged.

Customer Engagement

Pros

Ability to use multiple hashtags and the moderator tool was very easy and convenient to block unwanted content of people using the same hashtag. I find wall is easy to use and I highly recommend it to all businesses.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to get facebook posts on the wall, since you are unable to use a hashtag.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your kind Review, Wendy! We're glad you like Walls.io! Agreed on the FB Hashtag issue - unfortunately this is a limitation of the official FB API, so we can't do much on our end, sorry!

Silas from Dallas County Democratic Party

Industry: Political Organization

Best Value and Excellent Service

Excellent Product Excellent Customer Service Excellent Price for a 72 hour access Excellent Repository

Pros

The ease and use of the product is far better than my expectations.

Cons

When we got to the hotel to hook up projection, I forgot that the laptop I use for I.T. only has VGA and HDMI. The hotel only offered USB or wifi connection. The problem was that the laptop did not have USB and the laptop could not connect to the wifi. We always bring a backup laptop. When we started to use the program we realized that the 3rd panel only had ads on it. After getting through to the help desk (which was an awesome experience) I was able to use my phone to operate the event.

Response from Walls.io

Replied July 2019

Hi Silas, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here. We're happy that you had a great experience with the customer support and the product. All the best, The Walls.io team

Great product

Great tool for collecting all social media content and easy to setup!

Pros

I really appreciate the user friendliness of Walls.io and how quickly it can get setup. We used it for a big conference that I helped plan and it was awesome way to help tell the story of the conference both for attendees and for those who couldn't attend.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about walls.io.

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Walls.io. We're happy that you found it easy to set it up and use for the conference.

Younghun from doong.io

It features a well-ordered, convenient interface. Prices are reasonable for other services.

The API of a premium account can help me do more work. It is a key ingredient in making products based on the posts on social media. WALLS.IO gives our business a boost with a stable system and a reasonable price. We plan to use it continuously in the future.

Pros

An intuitive interface seems to be Walls.io's biggest advantage. Anyone can use it as if it had been used for a long time. In addition, customer service via Live Chat is extremely friendly and responsive.

Cons

Instagram Post collection can sometimes take up to two minutes. I live in Korea. People here love being quick, so some customers are uneasy about the fact that their posts don't come up immediately. It may be a problem with Instagram API, but it would be nice if we could make improvements.

Response from Walls.io

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your kind review! :) You're right the API of Instagram an others limit us in terms of update speed - but we're always doing our best!

Patrick from Dianella Church of the Nazarene

Innovative way of getting social media platforms under control

Pros

With aggressively operating in the social media realm, keeping track and control of posts can become a bit challenging. Walls.io helps me regaining that control. Even though I am just trying it out, I already saw that set up is very easy. I am excited to see how this can further contribute to our goals

Cons

At this point, no negative points. I am not sure how walls will help me in practice, but I am ok with giving it a go.

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Hi Patrick, Thank you for trying out Walls.io. We hope that it will help you meet all your goals. If you have any questions at some point, don't hesitate to ask for help. Our customer support team is always there to guide you. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Michael from digitalworld Academy OG

Easy for a great looking Hashtag Campaign

User generated content is mega important and shows how our community celebrates our effort. wall.io is the best help to show the community what went on...

Pros

We can block IP adresses to have a clean looking Hashtag Wall. User generated content is so important these days.

Cons

Price, its always the price :) The free version does not allow to moderate the postes, so double content ist a problem.

Response from Walls.io

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your awesome review! Re. our free version: it actually includes full moderation features! Have a look at https://walls.io/features-and-pricing for all details!

Andrea from Afanoc ( Relatives and Friends of Oncological Children of Catalonia Association)

It was a perfect support for our party "Put on your cap" in benefit of children with cancer.

Good image, and contextualize the theme of our important and necessary party.

Pros

It was a very important improvement for our public image because the theme of the party was the social networks. The party of Put on your cap! Tarragona 2018 was a great success thanks to you too! From Afanoc we want to give voice to this big and common problem and being able to translate all the people who collaborate on a screen was incredible and everyone valued it a lot. The tool is so easy to use and has got everything that we need to delimit our campaign and achieve our objectives. We hope that from Walls.io, you will be able to cooperate with us in this type of events.

Cons

I just can say that it is what we were looking for and we don't have any kind objection or a complaint.

Response from Walls.io

Replied May 2018

Wow, thanks for this glowing review, Andrea! :)

Patricia from web-crossing GmbH

Industry: Program Development

Great overall experience - easy setup and a perfect customer support!

Pros

Setup is very easy. There are a lot of features for personalization. Response time of customer support is great and they are very friendly and helfpful.

Cons

Pricing increased within the last months. So the monthly fee is a little bit high, but in return you get a great product and there are no hidden extra-fees for pageviews etc. like at some other social walls.

Response from Walls.io

Replied December 2017

Thanks for your kind review, we're very happy to be working with you! :)

Maximilian from #tkschland

Easy to set up, easy to moderate

Got to use it for free, with a sponsored plan.

Pros

Handling is great, most of it is pretty self explanatory. Great that it is easy to administrate from any device

Cons

I know it's just in beta so far, but a reliable automatic spam block would be great. Sizing felt sometimes kind of odd, with some resolutions on our monitors, there was some unused space on the side, rather than showing the tweet boxes just 10-20px bigger

Raluca from EURACTIV

Sleek looking, easy to moderate twitter wall for conferences

A very professional looking, customizable Twitter wall that was easy to set up and moderate, that our events partners were very happy with.

Pros

It really shows off the tweets (and other types of social contributions) very well. I like the very clean themes and user interface, the fact that you can personalise it with your own logo and such, the fact that moderation is very easy. I also liked that in the default theme I could choose the number of columns to be displayed, thus making the wall readable even on a smaller screen or one that was set up farther away from the public. I love the fact that it showcases messages with embedded images very well. Also, the feature of hiding all of the posts with one click was very useful each time I wanted to start the wall with a clean slate, coming from a certain hashtag that is used constantly. I also appreciate that you have event-based pricing plans, not only monthly pricing plans.

Cons

The cost of a 72-hours wall was a bit pricey for single small-scale events like we have a lot of times.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your kind review, Raluca! Hope to see you again soon!

Ashley from AP

Love it!

Pros

I have had nothing but success with this social platform. It works exactly as described and i've been really pleased with how well it works with my social media strategy.

Cons

Other than the initial set up taking a bit longer than I thought it would. I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

Response from Walls.io

Replied May 2018

Thanks Ashley, for your kind review! :) Let us know if we can help with anything re. setup/customisation!

Fernando from Pelissari Gestão e Tecnologia

Awesome experience!

My halloween event was a success. Part of it was because of Walls.io, which grabs people attention and make any event interactive. Guests can use their own social media and interact without much effort.

Pros

The features, rich administration panel, many social medias to access and ease of use. Stunning visual and different themes to choose also made it a great option. The tool is entirely well built, so I didn't need the customer support, anyway, they got in touch with me to know if everything was fine.

Cons

Maybe the price is a little bit high to final customers. I guess it worth for an enterprise plan, but for single customers and enthusiasts, that's a bit expensive.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your review, Fernando, it means a lot to us! :) As for pricing: did you see we've launched a 72h pass recently? We hope this makes us more available/affordable :)

MaryAnn from American University

Cost Effective & Does the job

We used Wall.io during our move-in experience. Our residents were able to share their photos and see them while moving in. This provided a fun stop and view opportunity to families who were waiting to move-in to their student's residence hall. This software was easy to purchase and simple to set-up.

Pros

I love how cost-effective the product is. I love the easy user ability. Wall.io also offers fast customer service to help with any issues you may have which helps the day of use.

Cons

There was nothing that I liked least about the product. The product was great to use once you were able to customize it to your liking.

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2019

Hi MaryAnn, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. That's a very interesting use case! We're glad you had fun collecting great content with Walls.io. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Claudia from tubics

Industry: Online Media

Great Tool for showing live social media interactions

Pros

We've been using Walls.io to have a physical social media screen at a recent local meetup. They claim it's easy to get started in 5mins, and really, it didn't take any longer to setup a social wall with our event's hashtag, customize our logo, colours etc. We've been using different solutions before, but none was as easy to use (and affordable).

Cons

If anything, we'd like to see more layout templates available or make the existing ones more versatile (f.e. support for auto-scrolling would be a nice touch to keep a wall "alive" even for smaller events with less posts.

Response from Walls.io

Replied December 2018

Thanks a lot, Claudia - happy to hear Walls.io did a good job at our event! Got you on the template feedback - we have some cool updates in the works f. 2019 :)

Susanne from Es reicht für uns alle

It is a great instrument to collect all social media posts during an event

Pros

How easy it is to get an overview about people involved in the topic, and how easy you can evaluate the radius

Cons

the difference between to whitelist and to block someone, it took a while until I got this difference, the "how" to was not clear

Response from Walls.io

Replied June 2018

Vielen Dank für dein Review, Susanne! Dein Feedback bzgl. Block/Whitelist gebe ich gerne weiter!

Liz from Cisco

Industry: Computer Networking

Walls.IO has dramatically improved our site to site connection strategy for our global events.

Connects global events, captures event story, energizes the crowd, etc.

Pros

The customer service is unbeatable- the chat support is available at almost all times. The wall is easy to customize, and the map theme is awesome. I shopped for other vendors and walls.io was by far the best, especially for the price.

Cons

I have had some struggles with moderation. I wish it had a feature where you could move posts into "folders" so you can show/hide a group at once. Also, I wish you could manually add location to some posts where people forgot to add them so that they can show up on the map.

Response from Walls.io

Replied January 2018

Hi Liz, thanks a lot for your kind review (again ;)!. Please make sure to let our support knowif we can help with moderation!

Harald from Schlager Messebau GmbH.

costs

Pros

very good experience, that is what we are looking for

Cons

year cost too expensive, otherwise we might take it

Response from Walls.io

Replied April 2019

Hello Harald, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you had a good experience with Walls.io, We built a stable tool that we maintain and continue to improve every day. We offer a 20% discount on the yearly prices and we're trying to stay competitive and deliver great quality for what we believe is a fair price. We hope that you at least stick with the Walls.io Free plan which also provides great value. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Melanie from Tractive

Great tool to monitor social media posts and publish them on screens (office, events,...)

Pros

The tool is quite easy to use and offers a lot of cool features - even the free plan offers a lot of possibilities. I would definitely recommend it, especially for events. The support agents reply quickly and offer very helpful advice.

Cons

Some features and settings aren't that easy to find in the tool - especially if you are not using walls.io on a daily basis (but that's the same for all kind of tools)

Response from Walls.io

Replied November 2017

Hi Melanie, thanks a lot for your great review - always good to hear from our customers! :) Re. the ease of use: agreed, we can always do better! (in fact we're currently redesigning some of the settings, so there will be a small update in that regard by the end of the year :) Best Michael