Browse Wrike Reviews

Sanskriti from F1soft International Private Limited

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

Gabriel from Galonet Tech Corp

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads All

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Laetitia from Kicking Pixels

Wrike for small businesses

Pros

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Earl from Earl G Davids consulting

This sofware is an awesome marketing tool especially when you running various campaigns.

It is awesome software to use as ot is so easu to setup.

Pros

The ease of use and access remotely and that I can get reports on each campaign from one soucre. It really save tome and money.

Cons

It just takes a while to customize it to your operation.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

I was drawn to its simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

I needed one workspace that coyld keep me abreast of whats happening witj each task.

Oscar from Infosites

Hands on Wrike Project Management

All in all, this software and application provides complete communication and sharing with the working team. Updating timelines and scheduling resources is integrated and much easier to do, keeping the team updated.

Pros

We like Wrike most for its ease of use. This software is intuitive and very easy to use from the start. It also provides updated content to help users with their functionality as well as the best practices, as listed in the website.

Cons

Wirke's sub-tasks was an improvement when compared to the previous version, but it needs more polishing... It would be good to be able to filter sub tasks from timelines and reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Ease of use, ease of deployment, cost.

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Tony from TSC

Great system, but tread carefully

Overall good, but some frustrations with the structure of the training. Firstly the training provided is good. Some basic guidance is free. Be careful which training you purchase. You cannot ask about some features during the basic training course, they want you to buy additional more advanced training just to cover those questions you might have.

Pros

It's packed with functionality, good collab tool with our internal teams. Task management is excellent. Time management is easy and is exactly in the right place - at the task level. Too many great features to list here.

Cons

The fact that it's packed with features does make it challenging to deploy. The Wrike are helpful and very friendly but I think the culture within the company is to sales focused. It feels like the Wrike teams are under pressure to sell. This is not an issue with the people you deal with but a top-down approach that feels flawed. You will have to pay if you want training!

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike ticked all of our boxes. Time recording, project and task management. Resource management was a big must for us too.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

A greater level of functionality around task/project management.

Syazwani from RHB Banking Group

Wrike project management tools is incredible

Wrike is all i need for our project, task and product launching. Every stages of the progress is very detailed so that we will not miss any important steps in between. Talking about notification, i can tags every team members in each steps of the progress to take more attention on the progress and vice versa. I really helping to making our project progress as smooth and as effective as possible.

Pros

Wrike really has help my team to work as a unit, especially when we had to work from remote area or work from home(WFH). Collaborating on project in virtual setting is never has been easy, but using all the features and integration with other software really has make this software one stop center for all my project management needs. Launching a product with Wrike has its own benefit and everything can be accelerate for more fast product launching.

Cons

Wrike is actually not that simple to setting everything up especially when i have use so many software integration like JIRA and Okta. Some of integration is working without any problem, but some need the helps from the customer service to fully integrated it with my system.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Basecamp is a good task and daily task manager, but no complex project can be done with it.

Aminuddin from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Great tool to managing task

We had a great workflow in working a collaboration project with Wrike, all communication is happen in the software and we can ditch the old way of email and other messaging apps. I will recommend small and medium enterprise to jump to this software.

Pros

Creating a task and sub-task, assigning task owner and tracking task progress and completion percent of the task. Adding a new user and giving them a ownership and privileges over certain feature is easy. Sharing a resource and document also is an option with this software. Editing the configuration and dashboard layout help me to working with this software faster as i know all the location of my tools.

Cons

There are new feature introduced to the software, but there are no video tutorial attach with it. I need to study the feature my self and try it for my self. Integration to other service or software is possible, but it comes with additional fee to do it. Other than those two problem, i really like all other feature in this software.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Confluence is too expensive to maintain its yearly subscription.

Mirza from Tacta

It seems good for simple smaller projects

It was used for bug reporting and tracking of development tasks, it was okay.

Pros

The ease of use, the UX is quite good and you can start using it without having to go trough some long training.

Cons

They upped their pricing considerably, but this was couple of years back they might have made it to be more affordable again, it's been a while since I used it.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Better pricing, more customization options, additional support and wider community of users.

Rickey from ClickDimensions

Pretty good but if you need something powerful look at others

Not a big fan. It gets the job done, and there's nothing really negative about it, but i do find it lacking in powerful features.

Pros

It's easy to use, once you get an understanding of how the platform organizes data, it's fairly intuitive. I also liked that you can create your own reports, even as a regular user (not an admin), which helps with maintaining a cadence.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding how things are organized. The interface is pretty plain and not very attractive.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Our company found that Asana didn't integrate into our 'dataverse' as well as other platforms.

Response from Wrike

Replied April 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Stuart from Brill Power

Strong collaborative project management tool but lacking finer features

The software is good, and we like the desktop user interface. The business has improved project management overall, and it was generally easy to implement.

Pros

Collaborative tasks Baseline snapshots can be taken at any point in project history

Cons

Managing tasks is different in each view (eg Gantt view, list view, table view etc) - eg in List view you can select multiple tasks and change their status all at once, but in Gantt view you cannot do this. There are countless examples of this annoying aspect.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

More project management features for the price.

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pros

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Cons

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Response from Wrike

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at customerrelations@team.wrike.com

Wrike for small businesses

Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

Pros

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

Cons

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

Mike from Yorkville Education

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Pros

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Cons

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Some of these tools did not have time management features, while others were very PM-centric and difficult for end-users to use as a collaboration tool with the Projects team.

Nathan from Prophit Co..

Team project management software that is continually improving

Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Pros

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data. Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more. We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

Cons

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success. We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

It was hard to compare/contrast all of these products without trying each one for an extended period of time. Ultimately it came down to a "gut" feeling and I think we made the right choice overall.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We utilized TaskRay as part of Salesforce, which was extremely heavy and over-complicated for our needs. Wrike fit the list of features we needed much better, and at a better price point.

Sam from Inspire Software

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pros

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.) • The easy report builder • The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture. • The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte. •

Cons

• UI needs a lot of improvement: - I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily. • The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss. • The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience. • Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue. • Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

• The ability to add folders, projects, and tasks to multiple locations. • Microsoft Teams integrations • Good and functional iOS app

Prince from Hexa Group

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration. I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively. Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve. And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Michelle from i7 Marketing

Highly Recommend

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Jessa

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Pros

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Cons

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets. While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Nicole from CentraForce

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out. I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch. Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project. I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pros

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured) Ability to create custom folders and other set up features Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds Customized reporting options

Cons

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Andrei from Perm Fund for Cultural Projects Support "New Collection"

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pros

Cons

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Looks amazing, hard to use in practice, with unresponsive community support

We tried to solve the problem of a shared project and task management platform, but Wrike was too complicated, clunky.

Pros

Wrike provides a web-based platform that lets the whole team see the projects and tasks we have before us.

Cons

The interface is clunky. Multiple clicks are required for almost anything, and the views are not intuitive. Very difficult to get team adoption because ordinary users find it too complex. We have also found the customer service lacking. We tried to solve a billing problem and it has taken five months. I have also seen community requests for features totally ignored, including the most obvious feature: being able to convert a task to a project. People write in about this every day but the developer team does not even reply in the community. Finally, the ios application, while improving, is still subpar.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We chose Wrike because of the strong integrations with Zapier and other platforms and versatility to have hierarchically arranged projects and tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We thought we needed more power, as well as better integration with other tools.

Brian from Tactus Technology

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Wrike Project Management

Pros

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Cons

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

March 2015

Gretchen

March 2015

The Right Choice was Wrike

After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Pros

Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this! Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery. Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Cons

I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times. With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies. Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

John from Reinvention Group LLC

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pros

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike. Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up. But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag. Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees. And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Cons

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

Paul from A2SI RFID

Great but could be improved

We've been using Wrike for 3 years and it helps us to organize our projects. Unfortunately we need to still have side excel file to organize some tasks

Pros

Easily create task, assign them to project or collaborator, follow time used on task, follow work charge

Cons

Not designed to follow easily project costs, global project planification ( versus dev project task for example )

The workload functionality

The workload functionality

Brought us out of the dark ages

Before Wrike, we were using custom software that looked and worked like it was built when the internet was first invented. But our workflow was so massive, complicated, and time-intensive, we thought it would be impossible to update seamlessly and bring all our files, past, and current projects to a new system. Wrike customer service worked with us every step of the way to help build out the new processes, through testing and multiple revisions, to get it up and running as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Pros

The ability to customize each step of the workflow is most important for us. And the fact that customer service is always available, quick and willing to help, has made all the difference.

Cons

Scheduling tasks on the calendar could be expanded. In our case, each user has their own due dates for their section of a project, but currently the only way to map all these dates on the calendar is to split each project into multiple sub-projects, which quickly turns into a cumbersome and overwhelmingly big folder. It also makes the relevant conversations and files more difficult to track down, since they might be lost in any of these subtasks.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Ability to customize project flow to meet our needs and budgeting to have as many users as possible were the two major deciding factors why we chose Wrike.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Our custom project management system was extremely outdated, glitchy, and difficult to work with.

Austin from Merkle Inc.

Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises

Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pros

Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users. The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Cons

Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now. Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification. Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

The rest of our organization switched to Workfront and has achieved major success.

Robust Project Management Tool for Marketing

Overall Wrike gave my team a lot of time back and created efficiencies in all levels of our organization.

Pros

The Wrike support team does an AMAZING job. With just a few training calls, they helped my team create a customized workflow and setup our interface for our cross-functional teams and the rollout with the team was SEAMLESS. The dependents you can set with project timelines is my all time favorite feature. Overall takes a lot of manual steps out of project management, and ties together nicely with Invision which makes creative approvals SO. MUCH. EASIER.

Cons

The tool was significantly more expensive than other project management tools. For a small team like ours, it was quite an investment and difficult to get buy-in from upper management.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike's interface was intuitive and easy to use. It also had the most robust features in terms of scheduling, automizing project timelines, and cross-functional communication.

Tyler from Klymit

Solid Software - Requires Setup to Reach Full Potential

We have solved a lot of problems.. But overall, we have solved project tracking. Working in the consumer good industry means we are constantly working on products and they are always in different stages of development. With Wrike we are better able to keep track of where we are at with projects as well as store all the needed information for them in one convenient location.

Pros

What I like most about Wrike is the ability to manage a variety of documents within projects. In Wrike, you are able to link documents from other sources (i.e. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, servers, etc..). This is extremely useful for us because we use Dropbox for all our projects. Because our projects often need to be updated or changed, it is important to only have one save location for these projects. With Wrike, we can link these files to their specific projects, but when the files are updated they auto-update and repopulate in the wrike project folders. We have found this features to be extremely useful and essential to our work flow.

Cons

The biggest downside to Wrike is the amount of work you have to do to really set your projects up well. However, this is the case with most software use for tracking projects/tasks. While for me, this is a downside, there is a plus to it. You can choose how in-depth each project goes and make templates to quickly launch projects.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We did our research and Wrike seemed like the best option for a convenient price.

Juan from Rumbeasinparar.com

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

I Found that scoping projects are very easy with this tool, the ease of use the tool is very fascinating and it helps me get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time ;)

Pros

I think it's amazing to be able to have a tool that helps me collaborate, and to be surrounded by people that have the same vision and really want to get everything done, and done beautifully. This amazing tool helps me to consolidate communication and enhance my vendor's visibility It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on It gives me reports to track the projects and my team performances or the Workload, it helps me to have a better view and to see who has bandwidth for the next projects. It's a great way to Coordinate Across Teams, helps me to break down team silos. Set up workflows for projects to notify tasks and when they should begin work. Reduce miscommunication and mistakes when everyone has transparency into work. It's a great way to Develop Campaign Assets, the campaign development process requires collaboration and teamwork. the Live editing, the threaded comments, document sharing and versioning simplify it's a great way to collaboration and reduce rework. It helps me to Manage Events, Campaigns and Launches It really helps me to deliver marketing programs on time with less stress. Get plans out of my head so that I don't lose track. It really simplifies whenever I have my next advaertising campaign, I just duplicate the template that I already used and then I'm ready to go.

Cons

None

Megan from HySecurity Gate Inc

Great collaboration tool with a few quirks

Needed a way to reduce the number of emails for our team. We wanted to eliminate the need to think about the next step or the next reviewer, that is handled now with blueprints and workflows. It gives the designers more time to design and they spend less time managing getting feedback from other parties. There is a learning curve but it's still easier than trying to manage an entire department's projects in separate project plans or task lists.

Pros

This software allow me, as the marketing manager, to distribute work to my team and track progress. The workflows are awesome - allowing you to program the flow for approvals. You can review and suggest changes to creative easily within the platform and our designers use the InDesign plugin. I can record everything the team does- big projects to little tasks. I can set up blueprints for recurring projects so there is less work to set up a new project. There is a desktop app that makes it easy to keep track of open requests. We were able to create a marketing intake form for other departments to use to order new marketing projects, business cards, emails, etc and the form automatically assigns the work to the responsible person on the team.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the program - especially to figure out the best way to view to-do lists. We are finding that customized dashboard are much better but they could still use some development work.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

More functionality and more complex project building abilities

Norzihan from Maxis

Best project collaboration tools when work from home

Pleasure experience working with this software, we have modernize on how we managing our project and we can get a real-time progress tracking after using Wrike.

Pros

The fact that i can accessing to this software to get update on my project that i collaborating with my colleague is the biggest point. Wrike can be access from my web browser and need no software installation with it. The graphical design for the software is minimal and clean, and it not messing my eyes after hours of time staring at the software.

Cons

We can't adding all the employees on the company to have access to the software, as it will cost more based on the user using it. On other word, it is expensive for small and medium organization to own the software. There are no new feature introduce to the software, and the current bugs takes month to get fix.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike is more easy to operate and it is more friendlier to use.

Muhammad from Lubuk Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

All i need for project management in one platform

Wrike is the must have tools that our organization need to help us managing our task and project in organized manner. I have a very positive experience working with this software.

Pros

Wrike offers a free trial account that I have use and test the feature and program that Wrike can offers, and now we have subscribe for this software for more than 2 years. The Wrike analysis is very helpful tools for us to have an insight for our project progress in pie chart, which I can skimming through all the information quickly.

Cons

I don't have many thing that i dislike with this software, it has help me achieving my project objective and effectively managing all the resource and the progress until its completion and deploying it.

Shilpa from IBM

My to-go tool for Project management and reports

Pros

I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike. - I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool. -It is web based and I can login with SSO. -Sends out notifications with weekly reports -I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet. -Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates -I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient -Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Cons

-Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before -Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly -Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help -No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability -User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally -I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription -May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

Phillip from PrograMetrix

Great project management and task management platform

Our company has had a great experience with Wrike and there is more we can do with the product so the sky is the limit!

Pros

Wrike is a tremendous project management platform and a very scalable product. For a remote company, this is an imperative part of our business operations.

Cons

There is a lot of functionality in Wrike and it can be a bit overwhelming. It would be nice to have more hands on support from Wrike.

Functionality and scalability.

Response from Wrike

Replied March 2021

Hi Phillip. Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. We'd like to talk with you to better understand your needs and address your concerns. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at customerrelations@team.wrike.com.

Lindsay from iHeartMedia

I love Wrike. I use it everyday.

Pros

Wrike has a great interface. I have come to love this software because of how easy it is to use. I think it's an excellent collaboration tool. It's very easy to work on projects as a team, and simply tag members of your business in each project. I love the tagging and chat features. The chat is very easy to follow. Honestly, I love the color schemes. It makes it very easy to use because of bold colors. I like how you can customize your Wrike background too! I do like how easy it is for admins to customize the features within Wrike. I've been able to help customize a few forms and features that needed improvements, and it was changed within a matter of seconds.

Cons

Because our company uses Wrike nationwide, you rely on each market to correctly make their projects and forms private to that market only. Occasionally, they'll make their forms public, which will show up on our dashboards too. Also, it would be nice for each individual user to be able to customize their dashboard views. Only the admins can customize it for the whole market, but I would like to be able to customize my dashboards for myself personally.

Justin from JBA Creative

Wrike: The only software you'll need for complete CRM control!

I've utilized several brands of project management software and I keep coming back to Wrike. The level of detail available is unmatched in the industry and for a company that thrives on attention to detail, this is a no-brainer.

Pros

Everything! Once onboarded and trained, Wrike does everything (and more) that's needed to track projects, organize campaigns and communicate with fellow team members.

Cons

It is a very robust software, so a fair amount of (initial and ongoing) training is required. However, it is time well spent!

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We needed something more robust. Trello worked well initially but as our marketing team requirements increased, so did our ability to track and manage at a higher level.

Brett from Wonderist Agency - Dental Marketing

Wrike is Great for Small Teams Looking for a Project Management Solution

I recommend Wrike for companies looking for a pure project management solution. If you or your company is looking for project management coupled with CRM and other business end functionalities, Wrike itself may not be the ideal solution.

Pros

While working with a team that eventually outgrew email and another product we were using, the team decided to give Wrike a try. Overall, Wrike is great for managing project planning and scoping. While I primarily used it for task management, it made my collaboration with the company a lot easier since the company was able to gauge accurate and more realistic timelines so that the team wasn't overburdened or given unrealistic or unmanageable deadlines. Aside from task management and creating effective project pipelines and timelines, Wrike has the ability to create custom folders so that projects and clients stay organized from the get go and project managers can get an overview of a project's progress in a very short amount of time.

Cons

This application offers a lot of features, almost too many in the project management realm, so I recommend that any team or organization that adopts Wrike into their workflow sign up for training. After training, you should be able to get some consulting from the vendor at how Wrike works best for your company and how it can help improve your current process.

Broc from American Labels

Industry: Printing

Lots of Functionality, a bit Complicated

Wrike has been under-used in my company so far, which is 90% due to the complicated nature of setting the software up to succeed with your company. There is a learning curve, which dowsed some of the enthusiasm we had going into it. However the value of this software is evident and very exciting, and for my team of remote workers it will elevate us to a much higher level of productivity. I do not see us out-growing the software either as it is extremely scalable, which invalidates the "con" mentioned above (complicated to setup).

Pros

Wrike is a very powerful software, and truthfully I do not use a majority of what it offers which speaks to its value. Project management is the main use for me and my team. The best part is the collaboration, task management, and project progress transparency; all of which are especially important for a group of people who are all remote workers trying to operate as a team. It has huge potential to be the one-stop shop for all project-based teams. We are currently trying to emulate the SCRUM method using Wrike and once the Spaces and Forms are configured we will be able to operate as a team quickly and easily without dozens of emails and phone calls.

Cons

The con is the semi-complicated set-up and deployment, at least in my experience. If you are tech-savvy then it will be no problem at all, in fact, it will be an incredibly rewarding tool for you to use. For those in your organization who are not keen on computers and digital interfaces, there will need to be a thorough roll-out plan and probably ongoing support for them. Because of Wrike's many uses and high level of customizability, it can be... not so simple to navigate in some cases. However I am personally combating that issue with a well thought out organization structure with my Spaces, Projects, Folders, etc to alleviate as much confusion as possible.

Syamir from Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah Klang

Project and portfolio manager

Project planning is never more easier to manage than using Wrike.

Pros

Wrike has a very unique that special only for them, the program structure is look like a tree branches and that method make the project arranging is more visual and easy to arrange. Wrike also has a very good connectivity as it can be access from any device and it has its own software for any platform.

Cons

The pricing plan is calculated from how many user that are registering with the software, it will benefited a team or organization with a small team, but will be costing greatly for a larger team. Integration with other service is a must to have a full potential of the software and it also will adding the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Bitrix24 is too basic and did not hold tools to managing more detail and complex project.

Tim from IQAir

Best project management software I've ever used.

I love it! I recommend this project every chance I get to people in other organizations. It's quite simply changed the way I manage projects and communicate with team members.

Pros

This platform is straightforward and organizes tasks/projects into an incredibly logical format. Everyone I work with on this platform is consistently productive and uses the platform the way it's intended to be used, and our team productivity is never in question because of how easy Wrike makes it for us to communicate and work together, even remotely.

Cons

The UI/UX can be intimidating at first, and I've found that you're either a Wrike lover or hater - people who claim not to like using it are very difficult to convince to use it, even when it's a necessary business function, because of the UI/UX learning curve and the relative opacity of some of the platform processes. I can understand why; it's not very visually appealing, and the sheer amount of text on the platform can seem overwhelming. But once you learn what to look for, it's easy to cut through the excess and focus on the actionable processes within the platform.

Melissa from NextLevel

Honest Feedback

Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Pros

The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Cons

It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

Joe from Sound Press

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Wrike was a fantastic tool for the short period of time that we used it. We were migrating over from another popular PM software and had set p most everything we needed in Wrike. For a digital marketing agency such as ours, a tool like Wrike is a MUST to keep the team organized and efficient. Ultimately, we ran into an issue with Wrike not being able to migrate all of our data over, thus we had to return to our previous PM software. It was a true shame because I absolutely LOVED Wrike for the 3 months or so that we got to use it.

Pros

The thing I liked most about Wrike was the easy-to-look-at simple interface. It was user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the tools and features weren't too hard to find or to use.

Cons

The only issue we had with Wrike was that they were not able to do an import of our data from our old PM software.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Needed a more up-to-date system with more options.

Mayra from School of Visual Arts

Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management.

Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Pros

Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Cons

Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.

Elyse from Butler/Till

Powerful tool for management, bit of a learning curve

Overall, I think it is a solid tool. I have heard from champions that it is costly, and that most integrations come at an incremental additional cost. Yet to be seen whether the cost is worth the functionality.

Pros

Wrike strikes me as the kind of system that is as good to you, as you are to it. Their onboarding/training process was decent - our agency was well supported as we transitioned into this system and we had ample resources guiding us through. The dashboarding abilities / personal to-do/my task lists are easy to find, and email notifications are helpful. Storyboarding, tasking out projects, copying tasks in bulk and importing in general have been relatively easy once trained. We are still in the earlier stages of fully adopting this platform, but thus far, I am happy overall.

Cons

The learning curve was a bit steep and I found overall user adoption rates to be slow. Because the system CAN do so much, a lot of my team felt overwhelmed during onboarding and user adoption was slow. Some of the permissions are muddy, and sometimes, I find too much visibility into work that doesn't concern me. The @ functionality for tagging individuals seems error prone, as I am often erroneously tagged in tasks not meant for me.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

iMC was dated and not easy for us to use. We outgrew its abilities and found performance issues to be a regular challenge

Lilians from Corporación Venezolana de Minería S.A.

Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way.

It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pros

It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Cons

Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

Muhammad from BCDS

Wrike is a right choice

I really like the automation features that remind you to complete the task if all of your sub tasks has been completed. It helps you not let the ball dropped.

Pros

Its a great project management tool where you can log and track all activities and action Items of your team. You can also log your working hours along with description of what you done (Your part of project) You can create tasks under each project and sub task under each task and share them with appropriate team. The time line and calendar integration are life saver. Addition feature of launching meeting right from your task or calendar are bonus.

Cons

If task or project is not shared with you, you can't access it and cannot request the owner of task to share it with you if you don't know who is task manager. While in other application you have the option to request right from the screen where it tells you its not shared with you without letting you know who is the owner of task or project that keeps the project privacy too . Meeting quality is not as good as other meeting applications

Andrew from Aperia Technologies, Inc.

Wrike Makes it Easy to Stay Organized, But it Isn't a Magic Bullet

There are a handful of ways in which I use Wrike: project management tool, personal organizer, and wiki. As a project management tool, it is useful to be able to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like that I can assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they're responsible for a task or subtask. Wrike has many of the features you would expect from a project management tool, such as dependencies and date constraints. Unfortunately, though, Wrike lacks a field that allows you to enter a workload in terms of hours. By default, you can assign date constraints and a duration. This is useful for viewing your project in the Gantt view, but it is useless for Workload view. Wrike has a great feature in Custom Fields, which can sort of be used as a workaround for the Workload shortcoming, but why not include it as standard? Since Wrike gives you the flexibility to make tasks as incomplete or as fleshed out as you'd like, one can imagine many useful applications. Tasks and folders are merely vessels and if they can be filled with objects and given handles that are useful to you, then they can serve different purposes. I have folders that I use for staying organized. Wrike is comparable to Microsoft OneNote in this way. Rather than covering my desk with Post-it notes, I create tasks in Wrike. Wrike is like a second brain that lets me forget about the note for the moment and come back to it later. Wrike has many features which make it easy to change a task into whatever you need it to be. Later, my note might turn into a project, or it might remain a private information repository. A useful feature to add would be optical character recognition (OCR), which would allow me to scan documents and turn them into content in a Wrike task. Since Wrike allows you to edit access down to the specific user or collaborator, it can be used like a wiki where you want to share information with other team members, but restrict access for others. I use Wrike tasks to keep track of useful information that I want to share with select few people, which I wouldn't be able to do if I put the information on the company intranet without considerable burden on the IT department. Beware of one major downside to using Wrike, which is that it is dependent on a fast internet connection. Without that, you won't be able to access or edit your information.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,674 reviews