Browse Writesonic Reviews

Pedro from Martins Media Group

Copy ready to deploy

Very straightforward. It's very easy to use and to get value out of it. You just pick the copy type you want, give the platform some orientations, click generate and there you go. I also like that they present the copy with some design. For example, if you request a Facebook Ad, you'll get the copy already in a design that looks like a Facebook Ad. It's easier to envision your copy where you'll use it. I know it's something simple, but it makes an emotional difference.

Pros

As a professional copywriter, I write a lot about different things, and very different types of copy outcomes. And I always been on the lookout for tools that would made my agency and life easier. Some are copywriting AI tools, like Whitesonic. I've tried some. And, so far, Whitesonic is the one that got me the best quality copy. With Whitesonic I've got copy good enough to test without any tweak. I't how good some of the copy was.

Cons

Since it's credits-base, sometimes we generate copy but we don't get the copy we want before the second or third time we generate copy. And we use a credit each time.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Mostly from the reviews I found.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Jarvis was too expensive and I rarely got copy that didn't demand some heavy edition. The copy wasn't bad. But it took too much time to get the copy I wanted and I ended up writing it myself without going through it.

Jordan from Blue Highlighted Text

A great rival for Jarvis.ai

Just tried it and it's a great economic alternative to Jarvis.AI

Pros

I love how quickly I was able to create a piece of content devoid of repeats and grammatical errors.

Cons

Unabled to add more AI content once produced. You can manually write to lengthen the content, but you can't push a button to add H2 sections for instance. Also it doesn't API with Surfer SEO.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Easier to use initially and faster to create content drafts.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Well I'm still using both. But found that Writersonic is better at the initial stage of content creation.

Tony from K. Trend

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Writesonic review - experience of crafting a blog post

Pros

I've tried crafting a blog post. The software is nicely designed and easy to use. It provides different thematic scenarios, such as blog post, blog summary, blog subject, etc, so that users could easily find their suitable deliverable. Once a theme is selected, the software provides easily to follow guidance to help user crafting the skeleton of the blog post.

Cons

As its an AI based software, the quality of the output may very much depend on the database it has and also the algorithm its using. On my own experience, the output of the deliverable is not desirable as it was lacking of substance and valuable facts. Also the content flow was not logical.

Amalie from Amalie Media LLC

Fight Blank Page Block With Write Sonic

It’s been great. It is definitely my go to tool for generating copy.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and has a variety of options as far as the type of content it can produce from Facebook ads to Landing Pages. It can create Headlines for blogs, YouTube videos, and subject lines for emails. I really like the blog to social media post feature where you out the link to your blog and it will produce social media posts. Not all the items produced are 100% complete but they get me to where I can complete them in a fraction of the time it would have taken me if I started from a blank page.

Cons

Honestly I don’t have any cons other than there are other programs out there that are less expensive.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

They have a free trial and a way to earn free credits which I really appreciate and was grateful I was able to test it out so thoroughly from the beginning.

Anna from Wicked Marvelous

Best AI Copywriting Tool I've Used

Writesonic streamlines all my copywriting needs, the broad variety of tools means I'm never at a loss for getting started with short form output to extra long output and most of the time, you can't even tell it wasn't written by a human.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use the different copywriting tools in Writesonic. It makes all of my copywriting needs go quickly and smoothly. There is a tool for almost any copywriting need and they are always adding more! I love using the Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn Ads tools, AIDA framework, Listicle Ideas, Feature to Benefit, SEO Meta Tags, keyword extractor, and pain-agitate-solutions tools.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. They are constinually improving and making the product better.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Great features, price, and overall experience using the product

Yingying from Monoloft

Generate great content in short span of time

Overall, I am please with with Writesonic, the interface were easy.

Pros

I used the credits to generate article content and I'm amazed to see the fast rendering! The content generated were relevant to the topic that I've indicated and it passed the plagiarism test too! I like how Writesonic provide options for us to download the draft text file.

Cons

It will be great to include features tool such as generating SEO meta descriptions or SEO keywords to help us generate high converting content.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Mainly because of the price point. The plan pricing is the most economical compared to Copy Shark and Jarvis.

Preston from Nedbank

Execellent AI

Great software, with no time and having websites to manage, Writesonic is the perfect tool for a web designer.

Pros

Absolutely easy to use. Great interface. Cost efficient.

Cons

Only excepts PayPal and not visa. Content is not exactly perfect you have to do a proof read and make a few small edits to articles but should only take 2minutes to do.

Cost and Ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Misleading, Initial cost was $29 but when I purchased they advised I need the premium version which is around $150 to use the features.

Dave from Freelance

You need this tool in your life

Pros

The quality of the generated text is fantastic. Give Writesonic several sentences and it will add a sparkle of brilliance to your words. The design of the tool is clean and results produced instantly.

Cons

The only drawbacks are limitiations set by OpenAI and the number of credits that get used up quickly, but we can't have everything. This is a good compromise.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Writesonic UX is better and the support team have been very helpful.

Ryan from Shock Wave Society Of North America

Outstanding AI Work Hack

I’ve tested nearly every AI writing product and love the USP value.

Pros

I’ve been bragging to my colleagues around the US that this is a tool they have to check out. No missed content days due to brain fog. WriteSonic to the rescue!

Cons

Because part of my industry is in SexMed, many of my Key phrases get flagged.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Responsiveness of the aced team to questions ad upgrades.

Evie from Evielutions Design

Whoa!!!!!

So far good, definitely see myself subscribing.

Pros

I've been testing out AI content generators for the past month and within 30 minutes of using the trial I'm stunned! It's ease of use and it generates full articles without a ton of user interaction.

Cons

Not a fan of the credit system, would love a much simpler process.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Ease of use, not a ton of input needed from me.

One of the best AI Copywriters

I'm very impressed with the result and the UI/UX is also clean and simple. I would like to have the ability to edit the copy generated by AI directly on Writesonic without downloading the output first. Right now, the editor is only available for the AI article writer template.

Pros

I'm using Writesonic is for its AI article writer (still in BETA at the time of this writing). I would say their AI writer is way better than Copysmith's for short-form content (+/- 500 words) and am very impressed with the result where 75% of the content is usable without any editing. I just need to tweak a little bit here and there to finalize it. The AI writer has a workflow to guide us from selecting a topic (put a topic and it generates 10 more refined topics for you to select) to writing an intro and generate the article's outline. And eventually, it writes an article for you based on these inputs. The result came with text editor where you can edit the result directly on Writesonic. Unfortunately, this editor feature is not applied to other templates such as product description, etc. I wish they included the editor in every template so we can edit the copy directly before generating the final output file.

Cons

Templates are minimum but the devs are working to add many more features once they got approval from OpenAI.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

I use both Nichesss for unlimited generation of social media captions, blog post ideas, etc and Writesonic to generate product description and article. They both go hand in hand. Copy.ai is very good but quite expensive and Copysmith does not produce as good quality as Nichesss and Writesonic.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

The result is way better and the usage of the credit is more generous.

Mark from Amairen Inc.

AI Writing Assistant That Gets The Ball Rolling

This software is enjoyable to use. You never have to start with a blank state, so it always helps to "get the ball rolling". Writing copy can be a difficult task, especially without an idea of what to write about. Writesonic helps get you 60% - 70% of the way there so you can focus on editing and getting your copy out there.

Pros

Writesonic is a tool that was designed to help writers create content. The problem is that most writers stare at a blank page and can't think of what to write. Writesonic is an AI assistant that is designed to help create content for your business. It is designed to help write product descriptions, blogs, advertising copy, landing pages, and a lot more. It is a simple tool that will help you create content quickly and easily. You input some needed information about the subject you are writing about and the software will create 3-5 options (depending on selection) for you to work with. It's great that I can then export the content through download or copy to continue working with my team.

Cons

Never quite been a fan about credit systems, so if there is a downfall it would be this. It is understandable as sustainability for the company is always key.

Wawan from Individual

Industry: Online Media

Amazing AI Tool to Create Articles Quickly

I am very satisfied using this AI based article creation tool. All the features available in Writesonic are very useful, I use the article creation feature for websites. After entering keywords, you will be presented with various titles that will later be created for your article. After that, there is also a writing format that can be adjusted to your needs. This tool has a simple and easy to use user interface. You can use this tool for beginners. If you have problems with writing articles, Writersonic can assist you in presenting articles of satisfactory quality.

Pros

Many people do not have much time to make their website articles. And in fact, many of them have more than one website so it takes a lot of time to create articles. You don't have to worry about writing articles anymore because Writesonic App makes everything easy. Keep in mind, they support up to 18 languages ​​for creating articles. For a trial, you are given free access to create the first article. The account will be filled with credits that can be exchanged for creating articles, digital ads copy, copywriting formulas, etc. Each menu requires a different amount of credit. I am using it for the first time in creating website articles. To make an article it takes 1 to 7 credits, it all depends on the settings we make for the article. After determining the keywords, you will be given a choice of many titles to create for your article. After selecting it, you will also be given the option to create an article structure that will be generated. It's very easy to use this app, you don't have to worry and even beginners can use it.

Cons

For a trial account, it is only provided with free credit which is not much so that not all features can be tried. Hopefully Writersonic will add more credits in the future.

Writesonic Helped Me Write Better Emails, Articles and Marketing Copy

Writing articles, emails, and reports or even marketing copy for my private business has not always been an easy job for me. I tested several ai writing support and none of them has got my attention as Writesonic did. Writesonic is my preferred writing assistant and blog writing tool because it automates every stage of the content writing process, directing and assisting me in producing quality content quickly. This saves me a lot of time, which allows me to write blog posts faster and spend more time doing other things. Since the tool is so easy to use, I was able to figure it out in a matter of minutes without prior knowledge or guidance. Not only does it speed up my writing, but it also results in better material at an average cost.

Pros

This software has assisted me in producing high-quality content more quickly. I've experimented with other ai-based writing products, but they were either too expensive or the content was terrible. Writesonic is almost flawless. It actually functions without a hitch. No learning curve required to use this tool.

Cons

I'm extremely pleased with the Writesonic marketing copy method. The tool is still improving but to me, one of the areas that need improvement is the UI (user interface). Plus I'd love to see the content expander character cap raised to about 500, even 600 characters or more.

Too Expensive.

Mustafa from Avus

My work has been simplified, my productivity has increased and I have been faster. Thanks WriteSonic

As I mentioned in other comments, it was a coincidence that I met Write Sonic. But then I started to create product descriptions for my e-shop with WriteSonic and frankly, customer interest increased and my work was simplified. On the other hand, I had to write articles for 19 different titles on a site where I was creating content. I thought this job would never end, but I can say that WriteSonic came to my rescue here as well. The articles created are quite long and very readable. In general, I recommend using it for people who create different projects to earn additional income.

Pros

I met WriteSonic while doing research to write product descriptions more easily in the store I opened for additional income. Writesonic makes it very easy for those who are trying to do additional work on the internet with many different artificial intelligence writing categories it offers. You can write a product description in e-commerce, you can even adjust how you want to address the customer. If you want to advertise, you can also prepare interesting advertising texts on WriteSonic. The biggest advantage it offers is definitely that it is easy and simplifies your work a lot. It also offers use for different projects. For example, if you are lazy to write an article for a content site, you can easily write an article between 1-7 Credits and it works very well. WriteSonic has made my work easier with the advantages it offers and the quick feedback of its team helped me choose WriteSonic.

Cons

When I first started using it, I thought the interface design could be improved a bit. The reason I thought about it was that it tired me out as a design. Of course I only say this as UX. Afterwards, I got used to its design and started spending longer periods of time. Another point was the process of manually defining the free credit rights granted to the account. Although this was a feature that I did not like at first, it stopped being a problem as I got incredibly fast feedback afterwards. Honestly, I don't have a problem right now, except that the prices are a little high.

Md Jahangir from CDRFOREA

Great AI tool

It is amazing to me that this is happening! I would like to share a story with you. Earlier this week, my wife tried out a couple of Writesonic products and, as she was working on it, she yelled, "Writesonic is amazing!". I have often thought about how it feels to someone when they are so delighted that their article will be written by itself, for themselves and all by themselves? There is no doubt that it is worth seeing. If you would like to find out what I am referring to, I would recommend you to experience it.

Pros

In the recent months, I've been experimenting with various AI copywriting assistants to see if any of them can create good content. My experience with this tool leads me to believe that it should be used mainly for longer blog posts as well as short posts on social media. The WriteSonic copywriting tool has stood out as the best among the four copywriting tools I have tested thus far! Using the same starting inputs from the same starting inputs as my own (others may require more input from the users) I tested the outputs of what was shared’s outputs.

Cons

The credit is limited to write a few articles for the LTD account as provided in the Appsumo.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Although they told their output content will be plagiarism free, but I found plagiarism for several times

Carolina from CCBHS

Industry: Mental Health Care

If you want quality visitors this is a MUST HAVE account!

Easy to use and user friendly portal. No learning curved needed. Almost just copy and paste process. The pricing is affordable as compared to other AI text/article generators.

Pros

I have tried numerous AI articles and I cancelled ALL my accounts because these programs never delivered my expectations BUT Writesonic exceeded my expectations. All you need is 100 to 150 words to generate a UNIQUE and Quality contents/articles. I'm the laziest person when it comes to writing articles but this is just really helpful to a blogger/agency like myself.

Cons

So far NO bad experiences! Maybe that sounds too good to be true but seriously guys I'm really impressed with the software. I will buy the Annual subscription in few days from now.

Quality, User friendly

Frank from ReverseAds.de

WriteSonic Review: The Pros and Cons of this Writing Service

Love the tool. It gives you many different types of content possibilities. I find it easy to use so that was relieving. I've tried other copy tools and many times ended up frustrated at the amount of info you need to enter to get a piece of content. Sometimes you'll just use it to get ideas on copy scripts you want to write your self, definitely helps with writer's block. Really enjoying the quality of the AI in this platform. The credit limit is a bit disheartening. It's a great product and would love to see stacking options.

Pros

Great. Plenty of templates available (you pick your preferences from the homepage). Comes with several templates to try out Good for copywriting campaigns. For example, I can generate a promo about the perfect love song by analyzing songs my friend likes. Works well. The quality is excellent, I'm getting an average of 90% of my article length each time

Cons

In my opinion, the usability is hard to grasp. The first time you use the tool you need to sit and think of a topic you would like to write about and it is hard to focus if you don't have a well written sample that you know already. Unable to get more resources It took me a long time to find the resources about copywriting I wanted to use in the tool. I ended up with a plethora of stuff that I didn't need. I needed to narrow it down and the process of doing so was quite lengthy. A little bit expensive The editor isn't too bad. It doesn't have a freestyle, but it works fairly well for the most part.

Ken from M. Enterprises

Industry: Writing and Editing

Writesonic Is The AI Landing Page 'King!'

Pros

With all the AI tools popping up, Writesonic is doing something that is rare -- CONSISTENTLY evolving the product and making it better FAST. The one thing that Writesonic does leaps and bounds beyond the competition is AI Landing pages. I'm not sure what formula they're using, and I have tested MANY of them, but they can't hold a candle to Writesonic. Their system on creating a blog is also AWESOME and complete. It takes you from step to step. I'm pleased with Writesonic and I look forward to it making my job easier. The objective is ALWAYS to work SMARTER NOT HARDER! Thank you for a good job, Writesonic Team:)

Cons

The only con I see is the credit system, but the software development more than makes up for that. In other words, you can tell they're using their resources to move fast in implementing a SOLID product. So, this may not be a con to most. Love the software, however.

Claudia from Lemoncube

Efficient, high quality content writing tool

As busy marketing and consulting professionals that are trying to leverage most of the content writing we do by ourselves, the precision and accuracy with which the Writesonic takes the research we have done and converts it into a fantastically crafted narrative requiring only minimal edits on our end, is a lifesaver.

Pros

Writesonic is a great online tool for swamped marketers on a shoestring budget. The price is definitely amazing for the quality of the content generated. The article and listicle ideas generator produce top notch content that I can use with little to no need to edit it before publishing. Being able to choose a writing voice in the content rephraser and sentence expander tools has really helped us capture our target audience. The landing page copy was very easily integrated into our new landing page design and provided a well-phrased basis for us to continue building our site.

Cons

Increasing the maximum word count for the content rephraser and sentence expander would be great. Additionally, it would be helpful to incorporate a drop-down selection of a type of voice one would like the content written in. There may be uncertainty regarding the types of voices that are available and being able to scroll through multiple trigger keywords (ie. passionate, brand-voice, salesy, pitch, etc.) and get an idea of the feasible options would be assist in decision-making.

Sushil from Welclick Studio

Industry: Photography

This is an entire content marketing package

From generating eye-catching content for landing pages to social media advertisement, high-quality blog posts generation, to paraphrasing, everything can be done excellently with Writesonic. I feel this product is adding value to the creatives and content marketing part of our business.

Pros

I'm so fascinated by the breadth of services it provides within a single dashboard. Among all of its content generation features, I like how it automatically generates varieties of social media advertisement copies upon inputting a sentence.

Cons

I'm not too fond of its credit system because, with its starter plan, it only provides seventy-five credits per month; instead, it should work on delivering minimum features but for the entire duration of one month.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

We chose Writesonic over its alternative products because the quality of the content it generates is quite impressive.

Ron from Crossintegral

Writesonic Review with Examples Written by the Software Itself

I think that my overall experience with Writesonic can be best explained by Writesonic itself. I only entered "Writesonic" as the name of the product and a few descriptive keywords (specifically: "better marketing copy, effortless, resonates with others") which were taken from Writsonic's own website and selected "product description" for the marketing copy I desired. Here are two unedited paragraphs of text that were produced by the software itself: "We believe in the power of words. We're not kidding. We believe that words can build bridges, change minds, and even rewrite history. That's why we're so passionate about helping you get your words heard. It's why we exist. From our offices in Brooklyn and San Francisco, we help entrepreneurs, startups, and top global brands communicate their message with clarity and voice. We'll work with you to find the right message for your audience - the one that resonates - that will get people talking about what you're doing." "Writesonic is a tool that helps you create marketing copy. It's really easy to use: just type in the keywords and phrases you want to optimize, and Writesonic will come up with phrases that are better than anything you could have come up with. The phrases are effortless and resonate with your customers." Again, absolutely nothing was changed. The AI-generated content produced by Writesonic is truly astounding. I am thoroughly impressed.

Pros

I was most impressed by the natural-sounding English produced by Writesonic. As an English teacher, I never thought that somthing that well-written would ever be written by a machine in my lifetime.

Cons

I was initially skeptical that Writesonic might not be the best value for the money just after purchasing as it was a bit more expensive than other options. However, my fears were soon allayed when I saw the beautiful copy the software could produce.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

I felt that the copy produced by Writesonic was much more natural and less robotic-sounding than the other product.

Opal from Medium

Industry: Research

The Innovation Behind the Creative Mind of AI

It was sensible. It transformed my ability to congregate my thoughts into outlines and generated the appropriate content. Little fussing around, and your article is ready to publish. Saving huge amounts of time and energy. Still with your original thoughts and ideas. Plus, it learns as you go. I have had a couple of minor glitches, but the company is great to deal with, and I am delighted. Thank you, team Writesonic!

Pros

Learning to communicate your content requirements is essential. The software is brilliant and inspirational. There are a few minor glitches as it is new and under development. The features offered are impeccable and note-worthy. It makes the chore of writing an outline virtually non-existent. Best product on the market. It does not allow for a person to pay monthly rather than yearly. Other than that, extremely impressed. It was streamlined and easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Nonetheless, it is revolutionary. The software predicts your writing style and is highly receptive to your perspective. Arriving at a complete overview of the topic you write about. I was amazed and proud to work alongside AI. Thank you, Writesonic. You have the best product on the market.

Cons

The pay feature is yearly, I would prefer monthly.

Sameer from ALC Innovations

Overcome writer's block with article and blog writing

Great for those who tend to mull over blank pages not knowing how to get started! Definitely changed some aspects of the way I write. Writing / ideating of content is now a more efficient process and not as stressful as it was in the pre-AI era.

Pros

Helps me overcome writer's block (this is a huge one for me!!) Fast, neatly designed UI Delivers relatively better quality content generation Super easy to get started with and to start producing good starter content in minutes

Cons

Credit consumption system is a bit unclear... we don't always know what we are using credits for Output can get stuck in a rut sometimes, and regeneration produces very similar versions without new viewpoints (and yet it does consumes credits)

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Writesonic has a nicer user experience, and the Landing page feature is a differentiator. Although I would say I use it along with, not instead of, some other AI writing products. I believe Writesonic does produce higher quality of output in the blog/article sections - in terms of language generation.

Mohan from Imurgence Learning

Unmatched Product

Exceptional product , its not in the competition as there is no product close to it.

Pros

I have practically tried most of the Automated article generation tools, including Menterprise, articlegenerator, articleforge, Peppertype, articleforge ,kafkai and ai-writer. While article forge does manage to come a little close, its not comparable to writesonic as its text only, headers usually dont come up. Also as we move from generic to niche content , the only winner is writesonic. From a feature perspective, it has versatility of being used as social media content to topic recommendation. Never try article generator, its useless. Its very user friendly and even for a technical subject creates relatively amazing content.

Cons

I would not say these are cons of the product, rather recommendation to add. Wish they had allowed the discount coupon available for monthly and yearly subscriptions to pay as you go model as well. Nevertheless their pricing is the most economical.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Product quality is exceptional, i don't need to edit content after generation. Pricing is also relatively moderate.

BIbek from Thebloggerspage

Industry: Computer Networking

Best AI article generator I have ever used

I m full time content marketer and most of my time spend on writing articles for clients and myself. I have a firm which sell fresh SEO optimized articles. Writing article is most time consuming work, but after finding this tool, it makes my live more easier. I really loved this tool and now my all team member use this tool to generate articles. I m getting more clicks on google after i started using this article generator tool. Content produced with this tool is awesome. I just can not explain how much i m happy with this tool.

Pros

Just put the title and get content ideas, wow that is amazing. And its article roadmap feature is also mind blowing. Just put your desire title and get your article roadmap ready.

Cons

Till now i do not think any features should be improved. All are mind blowing.

Salem from SDGs Society

The Amazing Writesonic

Overall, my experience with the software has been super smooth. I jump on the software, and within a few minutes, I am done with my work—what a time-saving machine.

Pros

The software is straightforward to use. I like the way the dev team built the user interface. The categories are easy to locate, and selecting the best for my writing type is just one or two clicks. But it is how quick and accurate the content is generated that baffles me the most. I so much love that I no longer spend several hours cracking my head on what to put down or where to begin when creating my content. Writesonic is an excellent time-saver.

Cons

Sometimes the grammatical construction of the content generated by the software needs lots of corrections, so I have to re-work the content regarding the grammar. Also, I have always to insert all keywords into the generated content manually. I wish there is a way to list out the keywords, and then the software uses it to generate the content. That will really make it super cool.

Joff from Signal Boost

A stand out amongst AI content tools

First time writing a complete article for me, and it had )%plagiarism. Brilliant

Pros

Generating high-quality content is a challenge for many businesses. A blank white page can be my worst nightmare, and I’m often not sure how to get started, where to look, or what I should say. Writesonic uses artificial intelligence to generate high-quality sales copy for my business, saving me time and money by automating the process and giving me the best chance of success with my marketing campaigns. Writing content can be time consuming and difficult. You need to stay on top of the latest trends and changes in your industry, but you can’t be everywhere at once. It learns from your existing content and creates more of the same, so you always have new material to work with.

Cons

It is easy to get carried away and use up your quota of credits. The free tools are great starting points, but with a monthly limit on credits, this can evaporate if you're not careful.

Writesonic for beginners recommended

I am content writer, writesonic creates unique content I use for blogger, website, easy and effective content creation tool. It's plagiarism free tool and it's free.

Pros

I use writesonic to generate free unique article generator which gives me best content for better marketing copy, effortlessly. It's free tool. Anyone can write articles in just minutes. It has many writing tools , excellent features, content ideas is best. AI articles writer in English feature we can generate any number of titles, search feature is best in it. Topics generate is multiple ways the best tool. Complete guide to write best ever articles as simple and easy as possible. The tool is very fast all content generates plagiarism free.

Cons

I can't tell any least features, all are best in it.

Brice McIvery from GroovesB4Moves

From Skeptical to Blown Away

I am hooked and will be using this for articles, IG captions and anything else I need to write my ideas.

Pros

Was actually very skeptical, until I tried it. I am great at talking, But when it comes to writing my ideas down I struggle to organise my thoughts and never really make any progress. Writesonic helps organise my thoughts and ideas into an outline and ultimately an entire article. Of course I have to tailor it a bit to fit my voice, but man the accuracy. It is as if write sonic knows what message I want to get across and how it want to do it.

Cons

Little step in the context flow. Sometimes one section doesn't quite flow into the next. But we are dealing with A.I. and I of course can not be lazy and make changes where needed.

justin from opentechng

I like the project very much

The project is good... helpful..just that there is improvement to be made here or there...to get it fit, the UI and ux design is smart.. but I sincerely believe that it could be smarter than what it is currently...

Pros

The project is helpful... something that would help you write your next article faster..the Ai article writer is the most of my favourite tool of the this project..

Cons

The project need small improvement base on few things, let say I want to upgrade to paid version and select Upgrade maybe chose to go for a month plan and probably have coupon code to apply it should show box to add the coupon code as natural way..the next is towards the credit...making of new should be just one 1credit yes.. insteady of the current 1-7credit style...the credit disappears fast

Artur from Bizz Media

Rating the functionality of the Writesonic service

I intend to use the Writesonic service daily in my business activities. I am going to recommend using the service to my friends and business partners. I think Writesonic is one of the best services on the market in the content creation sector.

Pros

I've been using the Writesonic service daily at my company for a few weeks now.I think that the most positive benefits in using the service are: speed of content creation , many different types of content available on the site , ability to quickly translate content into many popular languages , high quality translation of the created content , frequent addition of new content creation options , large number of free content creation options.

Cons

After frequent use of the service I must say that I am positively surprised by the quality.I think the only negative things about using the service are: not the best possibility of contact with the service, not the best option to test the service for free.

Colin from cmprojects4u

Writesonic Review

my experience has been so good, it's definitely something i will continue to use.

Pros

it's so easy to use and I felt that there wasn't any learning curve, so straight forward it's made writing so fun again.

Cons

Starting on the free package to begin with, is less rewarding, I think that if you had at least double the credits it'll be more of an incentive to purchase.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

I felt that i had more control on the approach to creating my articles

Bright Future

I cannot recommend this software enough, it’s perfect article posts, my only advice is to feed it as much info in the comment box as possible, you’ll get the best results that way. Excited to see what they do next.

Pros

Writesonic is brilliant, unlike some other softwares that struggle to find the human element to content writing, writesonic took all of my suggestions for product description & topics and actually created multiple pieces of cohesive work. My favourite features include the product descriptions, article titles and page headers. I think they’re brilliant and the fact that you get multiple different choices is really useful, you can save all the other choices for another time so you’re not wasting your credits.

Cons

There’s still some minor issues at the moment, but the team is really on top of it, I mentioned an issue to them and they instantly replied and said they would be looking into this.

Ai tool for copywriting

Pros

Its Ai Writer is stellar. Workflow for producing articles is easy. First you brain-storm ideas, select one, than you discuss topic items. Ai will produce several options and not all items will make sense. But, you can combine items from different versions to produce good result. Title and topic items are passed to the last step and several versions of article are produced. Again, not all are usefull. But usually one or two are. Frequently top result is actually the best one. By doing that article is 50% written. It contains cca. 600 words. You need to add some deep contain, perhaps some example. Exand topics. But, generally, 50/60% of time is being saved.

Cons

Credit system. Credits burn fast. I spend 6/8 credits per article.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

I prefer UI of WriteSonic and Ai Writer is awesome. I am using Nichesss to double-check WriteSonic.

OSCAR from Carrera en Linea

Excelente aplicación para generar textos que venden

Pros

Es muy sencillo de usar para generar textos para varios usos comerciales

Cons

Algunas herramientas no generan textos en otros idiomas, pero seguramente pronto las tendrán disponibles

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Por precio y facilidad de uso

Vince from Self Employed

More Than Fantastic

I was struggling for weeks to get my product descriptions done for my Shopify store. This software helped me bang it all out within an hour with amazing quality. I'm even successfully using the "product description" feature to help me formulate bios for freelance sites. Amazing!

Pros

I love how inexpensive the software compares to other options out there, and how many options for copy pop up with each copy generation. It makes it extremely easy to pick apart what I like from each one, and put them together manually to form something I like even more!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints! Something I'd like to see that they don't have yet is perhaps some more custom options for each copywriting generation. They already allow for focus words, but perhaps having a "branding style" or "tone of words" could be even more helpful in the future!

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

I tried the Keywee free trial, but it was too expensive for my taste.

William David (GoDaddy) from Godaddy Dave Digital Marketing and Smart Website Design Agency

Great product - Better Content

From Google search to published blog this Ai article writer did exactly what i was hoping it would and it did it well.

Pros

The ease of use brought me back to this software.

Cons

sometimes the articles are incomplete or unfinished

easy to use

Nikol from n3tworth

Most Powerful, Cohesive AI

I am overloaded with work in my digital agency and Writesonic helps me meet my client's needs without sacrificing quality.

Pros

This software is probably better than humans! With so much to offer, from emails to landing pages, blog outlines, and content copywriting, I don't know where to start! This has been in gem in helping me focus my writings and gives them a fresh pair of eyes. I get fantastic ideas from the use of the AI writer as well. At first, as a writer, you feel a bit weird about letting a computer do your thinking, but that's now how this goes. It becomes your second brain. It becomes your editor. It feeds off of YOU and therefore is a lovely accessory to my creative genius. 10/10

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, but it would be helpful if Writesonic could pull sources from ideas/content they've created. Much work still has to be done in terms of research to supplement what has been AI written. That's not altogether a bad thing, as each piece is and should be unique and uniquely sourced.

Zubair from NA

Writesonic is a Time Saver

Pros

Writesonic is a great place to get content for your blog or social media posts, if you don't have much experience with writing., therefore, it is a time saver also. The flow and processes are easy to use, and the price is reasonable. You can also sign up for a free trial without credit card.

Cons

The only shortcoming is the limited number of credits.

Christina from Created For You Social Media Images

Absolutely Amazing AI Tool!

In just a short period of time, this tool has lessened my stress levels associated with copywriting. The first Facebook Ad I created with the results from this tool is performing better than any Ad I've ever written.

Pros

The most impactful feature for me was the ability to generate Facebook Ads with absolute ease. I'm also thrilled about the other tools to create Google Ads, Website Copy (i.e. Landing Pages, Headlines, etc.).

Cons

Setting this product up for use was incredibly easy. The only part you have to get use to is knowing how to provide the best descriptions at the beginning of the process. Results are built upon the information you provided, so if it isn't good, then your results will require some level of tweaking before you can use them.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

My business is really new and hasn't begun to generate revenue. Therefore, I needed a less expensive tool.

Neelam from Aeliya Marine Tech Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Made my work easy

I would highly recommend this software to small business owners and newbies who have taken their first step on the digital platforms. This software will work like a magic for you.

Pros

I came across this software on Appsumo. I tried the free version. I was really surprised by the quality of the copies it creates. It generates very professional copies that saves you from spending a lot of bucks on freelancers. It is absolutely easy to use and creates a variety of copies like Website Headline, Google and Facebook Ad copies, Email copies, Blog Ideas and lists. This software is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

I wish they gave more credits in free version

Jasper from Jasper Wolf

The easiest thing ever

Thank you guys so much for designing this thing - you have no idea how much time you have saved me!!!!!

Pros

I was in the market for a writing AI for about 3 months, and I was about to spend $59 to $147 on something that probably would have frustrated me. Writesonic is SO much more affordable (you can start free), and I was able to get my first blog outline for a real project, worth 9x MORE than what they charge, in less than 5 minutes. Get Writesonic. Don't think about it - just get it. You'll see exactly what I mean.

Cons

Nothing. There is nothing I dislike. Even the user interface is extremely smooth, easy, and intuitive.

julien from Elytiz

Don't wait to test it!

Pros

Writesonic saves me a lot of time when I feel like writing an article. It gives me tracks and axes to take into account and ideas of themes to tackle. Of course, it doesn't do everything for you, because you have to go over the articles produced by the service to make sure that they meet your expectations. But the thinking time is reduced by 90 percent, which allows you to produce more articles in a day. This tool is perfect to mass produce and improve your SEO in the beginning of your activity in less time than it usually takes.

Cons

Nothing I'm a complete fan of the service.

KAI ELIJAH from Alt Digital Lab

Surprisingly Useful Tool

Pros

As a content writer and marketer, I must say that I’m quite impressed with Write sonic. Its dashboard interface is user-friendly and very easy to navigate. In terms of loading speed, its fast and Im not required to wait for extended period time for the content to be generated. But you do have to insert some text input for Writesonic to understand what you want so that It generates the improved version of the content out for you. Accuracy of content isn’t gibberish. It is pretty on point to the given text input and the content output make sense. My personal favourites are definitely the AI article tools and Ads copy tools. It definitely saves a lot of time and helps with writer’s block. Not to mention that Writesonic are always improving on their technology, and they are offering more writing services for website copy and SEO related tools. If you're not exposed yet, you should. Payment terms are flexible. It comes with package plans and also an option to pay as you go. Defintely worth it.

Cons

Nothing. I do not have any complaints about this tool at all. So far it is easy to use.

Pedro from pedrocfernandes.com

Great tool for content creating

My overall experience is positive! If you need a tool that will help you creating daily content for your blog or website, Writesonic is the best tool for you.

Pros

Writesonic help you to create content quickly and more effectively! The AI will create amazing titles or content in seconds!

Cons

The User Interface could be improved. Including more features could attract more users as well

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Conversion.ai has a better user interface and it's just so beautiful for your eyes. But the thing is, it cost more so why pay more for a service that the only differential feature is user-interface and awesome graphics?

Merï from SINNREICH Magazine

Industry: Publishing

A wonderful AI solution for busy (business) people who want to quickly implement text ideas.

Sometimes it takes a while for the creative flow to happen. In the past, I was often desperate or just twiddling my thumbs until my creative phase kicked in. Now, firstly, I can speed it up and secondly, I can implement more ideas in the time I used to be unproductive, because the tool helps me to pick up my ideas immediately and use my time effectively.

Pros

What I like most is that the possibilities are endless and how this AI solution helps me to create a truly sensational text from a single idea. I am thrilled that not only do I save a lot of time, but my productivity is also increased. It seems that by using the software, I learn to prioritise better and identify a flow where I can be particularly productive.

Cons

I wish I could buy more credits for the lifetime version as I will be using the tool very often but there is a monthly limit on it.

Oladipo from Oladipo Web & Graphic Design Services

Industry: Graphic Design

This tool is simply amazing

As a freelance web and graphic designer, many of my clients often need my help to write the copies for their project. And writing acceptable and highly effective copies for different projects often take a lot of time, and it's difficult. My clients are mostly small businesses, who cannot afford the service of professional copy writers, but with this tool, I have been able to solve that problem, somehow.

Pros

It saves me a ton of time coming up with fresh idea and content . It makes writing my cold-emails and follow-up letters a breeze. The tool is feature rich, with a number of them free of charge. It also generates quite impressive text. And finally, compare to some similar tools, it's affordable.

Cons

I really like everything about the software, and I hope the makers are going to continue to improve it. Adding more languages to the list would be wonderful.

Sahin from Freelancer

Industry: Market Research

Best Ai Article Writer that I have ever seen

Maximumly I use this for a blog post or any landing page or competition essay that Writesonic helping me.

Pros

What I like the most about how it has everything that a writer needs. It has everything that is easy to think about to write an article, and a person has to spend less time writing an article. I really like how it's organized every option. When first I write an article, I really worried about that how I can write a long article in a short time. But when I really found the Writesonic, it's made my life really easier.

Cons

I don't dislike that much anything about this software.

Camilo from idealizeTV

Muy bueno para ser real - Inteligencia artificial para marketing

Escribir mejores copys para mis emprendimientos, mejores titulos y mejores textos para el blog y publicidad en linea

Pros

Comence probando su version gratuita, y luego al ver que si funciona compre la version premium. Escribir en los negocios digitales y emprendimeintos es una de las tareas mas importantes y que necesita mas tiempo, ya que debes escribir con el objetivo de persuadir y vender. WriteSonic te ofrece diferentes presets para escribir textos para blogs, landingpage, anuncios de Facebook y google. Te ahorra mucho tiempo y son textos unicos que no vas a encontrar duplicados en google, lo cual ayuda al posicionamiento. WriteSonic te va ahorrar tiempo y mejorar la calidad de tus textos.

Cons

Falta incluir la funcion de hojas/textos completos en español