What are XOGO Decision Signage users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using XOGO Decision Signage software through verified user reviews

• icon"The attractive appeal and costs were appealing."
  • icon"Once we purchased and installed we are finding it very easy to use and manage."
  • icon"We started looking at Signage applications and went with XOGO due to the ease of the product and ease of cost for our Church application."
  • icon"I have a hard time coming up with any negative aspects to the XOGO platform."
  • icon"Navigate through the crappy windows store. Download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically."
  • icon"No central monitoring and reporting and Intranet use."

Browse all XOGO Decision Signage Reviews

• Have you used XOGO Decision Signage and would like to share your experience with others?

Time used: Free Trial

Simply and Easy

Vishal

Pros

It gives sleek and professional look. Easy to use.

Cons

It Can Be a Pain to Install and Manage.

Sean

Good product with not enough user functional templates

Pros

it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.

Cons

I had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

Reasons for switching to XOGO Decision Signage

Other product was managed by old parent company

Response from XOGO

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!

Replied August 2019

Jonathan

Sounded good but in the end not a great solution for signage

had high hopes but in the end there are better solutions out there.

Pros

It is easy to setup i hooked the device ( Xogo Mini 4K) into the TV Pushed the Wifi settings to it VIA bluetooth. Then installed the Xogo app onto my samsung phone. uploaded some pictures created a playlist etc. Which worked some what correctly.

Cons

Ok so a majority of people use Iphones i purchased this device and of course everyone in the company i gave it to had iphones. so yeah no support. but i guess we should be able to put it on a windows 10 machine so this client can manage his signage well unfortunatly he runs windows 7 throughout his workplace. Thats ok ill grab them a laptop with windows 10. navigate through the crappy windows store. download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically. I should add there is no support number for Xogo you just send a email and wait. i for one personally hate this style of support you write something and just hope the support team gets back to you. Now all this aside you purchase the 300 dollar xogo mini 4k but guess what guys you cannot setup a certain timer schedule for your images unless you pay Xogo 20 bucks a month the free version is extremely limited.

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry XOGO wasn't what you wanted; however, I need to clear up a few things. First, we state very clearly on our website, in multiple places, that the iOS version of XOGO Manager is in development and has not been released yet (we hope to have it ready for release next month actually). Second, you can indeed schedule content in the free version of XOGO - you can set the play duration for all of your still graphics and which days of the week you want an item to play on (time of day coming soon). Finally, when you emailed our support team and received a ticket (nearly all tech companies use a ticketing system like this to allow multiple people to assist and keep records), we responded right away with suggestions, and questions about what PC you were using, etc. If you're still having issues with the Windows 10 PC that you wrote about please contact us at support@xogo.io and we can arrange to remotely log into your PC via Splashtop and resolve the issue.

Replied September 2018

Jared

May 2022

Amazing

Pros

This software is easy to use and really can be ran by anyone.

Cons

Nothing! This product has not failed me yet.

Reasons for switching to XOGO Decision Signage

The customer support was not helpful and constantly made things up.

Moulay

Best for the money

I like it for what I need it It will be better if you can have an advance option for large organization with better pricing

Pros

Easy to use once setup right Very basic, if you are doing just pictures and/or videos

Cons

Scheduling is a must have in digital signage now, also you to be able to customize the view Remote access and control/ configure needed

Reasons for choosing XOGO Decision Signage

For this particular job, i choose xogo because it did the job faster and simpler than rise vision

Response from XOGO

Hi Moulay, thanks for the review. I wanted to leave a few updates here. The first is that advanced scheduling (I.e. time of day) is already in our backlog and we plan to release it this fall. You also can run remote support software alongside our player app if you want, as our app is available for Windows 10, Android, Chrome and Fire. TV devices. Lastly, we do offer discounted pricing for resellers and end users that plan to deploy 100+ players. Contact us anytime for a quote and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for using XOGO!

Replied July 2019

Timothy

Industry: Military

XOGO Signage for woodworking shop

We display a rotating job schedule in a wood shop. We can include whatever information we want for the floor we just have to update the info and save it as a picture.

Pros

I like that it connects through WiFi to update it's picture list but if it loses WiFi it still works. Just bring it back into range of WiFi again to get it to resync. I also like the ease of managing the library once you get it going.

Cons

Really this product performs admirably. I had a hard time scanning the QR code during setup but that is because my phone would not scan my computer monitor very well; I recommend offering a *harder to use* backup link one could type to get the same results.

Response from XOGO

Thanks very much for the review! If you have trouble scanning the QR code in the future, you can enter the 4 digit PIN instead. You'll find it next to the QR code in the player app. In the manager app it will be at the top of the screen once you click +NEW to add a player. Sometimes that's even quicker than using the QR code. Thanks for using XOGO!

Replied February 2019

Luke

Easy to Use Great Product

I love it overall! It's easy to use and quick to update. It is rock solid and that's the biggest need.

Pros

Very easy to use out of the box. It's great to use on a computer connected to your screen and it is efficient.

Cons

Loading content can't be batch loaded. It all has to be loaded one at a time. There are also no options for transitions.

Reasons for choosing XOGO Decision Signage

We needed to show a website in our slides. As well as videos and other options XOGO was the best way to do this.

sylvain

April 2022

Great product

Good experience, sales person was an expert and could arrange a call with us and answer all our questions

Pros

Easy to configure and manage, Xogo is the solution that I find accessible without having too much configuration.

Cons

No implementation with AAD and Role base access are missing. IT implement and administrate users and marketing should only have access to the content management.

Reasons for choosing XOGO Decision Signage

It was advertise a digital signage solution by MS, it's easy to implement and more important I could create an account and test the product without limitation before I even contact the sales team.

Displaying Content in minutes

I work in a heavy Google ecosystem environment. I was excited that I was able to load XOGO on a Chromebox and manage it from my admin console instead of using XOGO's hardware.

Pros

Very user friendly. I was displaying content within minutes of taking the hardware out of the box and connecting to a display.

Cons

I have not come across any issues so far.

Response from XOGO

Appreciate the great review! We have a lot of happy customers across the various platforms; as of a week ago we're now on Fire TV devices as well. Thanks for choosing XOGO!

Replied April 2019

Requires some time to set up but worth it

I like this device and will be using it

Pros

Easy plug'n'play. Android app with full control.

Cons

Requires knowledge of html to use the embed feature

XOGO is recommended by Microsoft

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the review! Please see xogo.io/dynamic-content for instructions on how to embed webpages or content feeds. By the way, we have a feature coming very soon that will allow you to simply paste your URL into XOGO Manager rather than loading an HTML file. Watch for news via our website and social channels! Thanks for using XOGO.

Replied December 2019

Lara

Industry: Farming

Great Product for the Price

Overall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.

Pros

I love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.

Cons

I wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.

Crystal

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Bike shop owner . We use XOGO on a 60" screen in our entryway to advertise bikes, our hours, etc.

Pros

Super easy to use! Setup only took a few minutes and we can change content whenever we want. We end up cranking out new graphics in photoshop every few weeks in order to advertise new custom-built bikes, seasonal items etc. The screen also draws more people into our shop (we're in a corner of a train station and hard to find).

Cons

Looking forward to the Apple iOS version of XOGO Manager but in the meantime Windows works just fine.

Response from XOGO

Hi Crystal, Thanks for being our first Capterra review! We are trying out this new mechanism to gather customer feedback. I love seeing all the 5 stars! Thank you for the feedback on functionality! We are intentionally releasing new functionality cautiously to make sure we never sacrifice ease of use. From your review it looks like that strategy is paying off. Most small businesses say XOGO has everything they "need" today. Hopefully you agree with that sentiment. That said, our 24 month feature roadmap is aggressive. You can expect to see some exciting announcements over the next few months. In the interim, be sure to check out "real-time mode", the HTML5 functionality and offline triggers. Once customers familiarize themselves with these features they often find that XOGO has more functionality then others in our space. Please leverage the XOGO support alias. They are amazing and responsive. Thanks again for being our very first Capterra review! Chad Brown | XOGO CEO

Replied June 2018

Jonathan

Industry: Facilities Services

JGlanz

The easiest most complete Digital Signage I have ever used. Easy and straight foreword

Pros

The ease of use, the low cost the app functionality and the scalability

Cons

I don't like having to pay a SAAS fee for anything

Cost ease of use. The App

Ease of deployment

Christopher

Love it so far

We're loving this so far. We initially went with a large competitor that is based on a Freemium model. Downloaded their software to design the signage and it was so complicated we move to XOGO in about 5 minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use and deploy. Designing the first playlist had a very easy learning curve. Getting it to work on remote devices was a easy as it could get - download the app from the PlayStore or Microsoft App Store, get the device code, enter the code on your main device and boom, you're in business.

Cons

Wish we could create photo slideshows with motion natively in the app instead of loading a video. Need to be able to force websites to "View As Desktop" on android. We have 1 device that is on Chrome and the websites show up as mobile versions which don't work on large screens.

Reasons for switching to XOGO Decision Signage

The UI for the other product was old and complicated. It offered more granular options, but we're using this for simple displays. XOGO was a perfectly simple solution for us.

Response from XOGO

Hi Christopher thanks for the nice review! You'll soon be seeing some additional options for image transitions. If you'd like us to take a look at your URL based content please feel free to drop us a note at support [at] xogo [dot] io and we'll get back to you quickly!

Replied March 2021

Melissa

Great Promotion for our Services provided

Best decision and addition to my business. I am very happy with the results and so are my customers.

Pros

It's very easy to use, I own a Pet Grooming Salon and for us this has been great to promote our services and show the customers our different styles and upgrades for grooming packages, and informative for themselves as well. We are able to show great pictures of our salon, events we assist to and promotions going on at the moment. 100% recommended, plus the customer service is amazing.

Cons

integration with my existing business was great and immediate. Installation took 5 minutes. There is nothing we don't like about this.

Reasons for choosing XOGO Decision Signage

A friend recommended this product, it was always the first and only option for me.

Response from XOGO

Melissa we're blushing! Thank you very much for the kind review. Feedback like this is why we do what we do! :)

Donna

Communication About Your Device's Requirements Needs Improvement

It will be the information center for the staff, once we can get it up and running. Can provide a new review once our XOGO Mini is fully functioning.

Pros

Adding photos is easy. Tutorial video needs improvement (slow down, go step by step, etc.). I am hoping it will offer graphics, but won't know until I get it connected.

Cons

XOGO did not list the items needed to get connected to the XOGO Mini. We purchased the Mini on Amazon.com. After installing the XOGO Mini and the new TV screen, I discovered that I needed Windows 10, so had to upgrade my computer. Once that was installed, I spent quite a bit of time trying to connect to the XOGO Mini. After a few emails to XOGO tech support, I learned that I needed Bluetooth, which I don't have, and have since ordered. I hope that will be everything, but won't know until the Bluetooth gets here. At this point, unfortunately, my XOGO digital signage setup has been delayed about two weeks, and I cannot give a complete review. Online video tutorial needs more step by step instructions. As it is, it glosses over many of the main points (e.g. how to install the XOGO program, device requirements, what to click on to get to the same screen as in the video, etc.)

Response from XOGO

Hi Donna thanks for the review. In addition to our illustrated Getting Started instructions, we do offer lots of shorter, step-by-step tutorials on our YouTube channel at bit.ly/xogotutorials. Let us know if you have any issues; it looks like you have a support ticket filed and are waiting on a Bluetooth dongle for your computer so you can wireless push WiFi settings to your XOGO Mini. We're standing by to assist if needed.

Replied March 2019

Rory

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Plug and play for just about any environment I can think of @ any user level

I've worked with three different cloud providers for digital menu boards, and all of them involved tons of pain points in terms of uploading, synching, and sizing content. Xogo eliminated all that hassle. I wish I had this when I was in field operations, because I could oversee my whole organization with the clicks of a few buttons or uploading JPEGS simply.

Pros

Ease of use, it only took a 15 minute demo to get our marketing and HR people off to the races. Setting up multiple device was a breeze You are really only limited by your imagination in terms of how many devices, location and items to put on there You can get very creative with the software in terms of devices This is a dream come true for HR professionals looking to get a very standardized message out to their employees without hassle This would be a dream for beleaguered IT folks running digital menu boards in the service industry You can teach just about anybody to use it from their phone A flashy way to get employees involved in content

Cons

The software was flawless. It wouldn't hurt to have a custom timer for images as opposed to defaults of 15, 30, 60.

Jessica

Easy, effective display for your office or business

Pros

Easy to display what you want on TV screens in our office and customize to what we like. Very easy to use. Like the clean design of the software.

Cons

Still figuring out how to put a live website up there. Would be neat if there was a tool to add things to a Library and Playlist at the same time but not really a big issue.

Reasons for choosing XOGO Decision Signage

Ease of use, modern technology, customer support

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the review Jessica! You'll find instructions for displaying a website at the link below; if you have any trouble just reach out to our support team and they'll be happy to help. https://support.xogo.io/support/solutions/articles/19000105834-how-do-i-add-a-webpage-to-my-xogo-playlist-

Replied January 2020

Benjamin

New Lobby Signage

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I liked the straight forward online software interface. I liked the hardware size.

Cons

while the software was open ended. a blank canvas. XOGO provided on started templates or free help/training. Other systems offered a "getting started" item, so I could determine the capabilities of the systems. I also would have like to have IOS, but not a deal breaker.

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin. You mentioned 2 cons below. Just so happens... We will have them both addressed within the next month! Would you like to be an iOS tester? Let sales or support@xogo.io know. We look forward to working with you.

Replied December 2019

digital signage for all

have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.

Pros

The XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.

Cons

the software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire. Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!

Replied January 2019

Justin

First time with digital signage

So far so good. Moving to professional version once my company moves into our newly built headquarters.

Pros

Ease of use across multiple areas. Example I'm going to be able to project the same information at our main headquarters to our smaller businesses throughout the country.

Cons

Only being able to use a Fire stick to project to non smart TVs.

Response from XOGO

Hi Justin thanks for the review! Regarding hardware please note that we run on Windows, Android and Chrome in addition to Fire TV (we're also releasing a Raspberry Pi version soon!). Check out xogo.io/hardware for player hardware recommendations. Thanks again!

Savi

XOGO Mini Player

Excellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.

Pros

Very easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.

Cons

Unable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered.

Response from XOGO

Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.

Replied December 2018

SHane

Pretty good overall

Pros

I havent been able to fully implement the application because we are working on small resolution screens and currently requires a video processor which space doesn't allow. I have however recommended it to other companies that are connecting them to 1080p and 4k screens. Seems to be working well for them.

Cons

If i had to list some cons it would probably be the need to use third party publishers to get content on and maybe the limit of 20 slides on the free version. That said, i mainly focused on the integration aspect of making it work with our existing system and for that - we need more time to evaluate.

Response from XOGO

Hi Shane thanks for the review. Let us know if you need help getting XOGO to work with your screens. If you're using a special size then we'd recommend running XOGO Player on a Windows device so you can set the PC's resolution (and your graphics of course) to exactly the resolution of your screen. Please reach out to support [at] xogo [dot] io if you have questions!

CHRISTOPHER

Finally!

It has been a fantastic experience

Pros

Xogo is just so easy to use, implement, and it works! I love it.

Cons

I would love there were more integrations with other apps.

Ease of use and cost.