• Pros

• "Easy to display what you want on TV screens in our office and customize to what we like. Very easy to use. Like the clean design of the software."

• "Simple and easy to use. I liked the straight forward online software interface. I liked the hardware size. "

• "it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device."

• Cons

• "I don't have enough time in my day to put together new content for the sign, but that's hardly XOGO's fault. :) They also offer help creating content, but I haven't explored that option yet."

• "To this point, I haven't come across any specific downsides to the software. Would maybe like to see some video/photo editing options within the platform, but definitely not a huge ask."

• "Unable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered. "

Browse XOGO Decision Signage Reviews

Vishal from DIGITAL NAVIGATION PVT. LTD.

Pros

It gives sleek and professional look. Easy to use.

Cons

It Can Be a Pain to Install and Manage.

Sean from Sargent and Greenleaf

Good product with not enough user functional templates

Pros

it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.

Cons

I had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

Reasons for Switching to XOGO Decision Signage

Other product was managed by old parent company

Response from XOGO

Replied August 2019

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!

Christopher from NEXT New Homes Group

Love it so far

We're loving this so far. We initially went with a large competitor that is based on a Freemium model. Downloaded their software to design the signage and it was so complicated we move to XOGO in about 5 minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use and deploy. Designing the first playlist had a very easy learning curve. Getting it to work on remote devices was a easy as it could get - download the app from the PlayStore or Microsoft App Store, get the device code, enter the code on your main device and boom, you're in business.

Cons

Wish we could create photo slideshows with motion natively in the app instead of loading a video. Need to be able to force websites to "View As Desktop" on android. We have 1 device that is on Chrome and the websites show up as mobile versions which don't work on large screens.

Reasons for Switching to XOGO Decision Signage

The UI for the other product was old and complicated. It offered more granular options, but we're using this for simple displays. XOGO was a perfectly simple solution for us.

Response from XOGO

Replied March 2021

Hi Christopher thanks for the nice review! You'll soon be seeing some additional options for image transitions. If you'd like us to take a look at your URL based content please feel free to drop us a note at support [at] xogo [dot] io and we'll get back to you quickly!

Jonathan from Nuss technologies

Sounded good but in the end not a great solution for signage

had high hopes but in the end there are better solutions out there.

Pros

It is easy to setup i hooked the device ( Xogo Mini 4K) into the TV Pushed the Wifi settings to it VIA bluetooth. Then installed the Xogo app onto my samsung phone. uploaded some pictures created a playlist etc. Which worked some what correctly.

Cons

Ok so a majority of people use Iphones i purchased this device and of course everyone in the company i gave it to had iphones. so yeah no support. but i guess we should be able to put it on a windows 10 machine so this client can manage his signage well unfortunatly he runs windows 7 throughout his workplace. Thats ok ill grab them a laptop with windows 10. navigate through the crappy windows store. download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically. I should add there is no support number for Xogo you just send a email and wait. i for one personally hate this style of support you write something and just hope the support team gets back to you. Now all this aside you purchase the 300 dollar xogo mini 4k but guess what guys you cannot setup a certain timer schedule for your images unless you pay Xogo 20 bucks a month the free version is extremely limited.

Response from XOGO

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry XOGO wasn't what you wanted; however, I need to clear up a few things. First, we state very clearly on our website, in multiple places, that the iOS version of XOGO Manager is in development and has not been released yet (we hope to have it ready for release next month actually). Second, you can indeed schedule content in the free version of XOGO - you can set the play duration for all of your still graphics and which days of the week you want an item to play on (time of day coming soon). Finally, when you emailed our support team and received a ticket (nearly all tech companies use a ticketing system like this to allow multiple people to assist and keep records), we responded right away with suggestions, and questions about what PC you were using, etc. If you're still having issues with the Windows 10 PC that you wrote about please contact us at support@xogo.io and we can arrange to remotely log into your PC via Splashtop and resolve the issue.

Brian from Intel Corp

XOGO: As easy as 1, 2, 3...

Overall, I love the simplicity. Super easy to get started and seems to maintain solid usability.

Pros

The ease of entry could not be easier. I like that it is super easy to get started and have a digital sign up and running, within a few minutes. Then, go from there.

Cons

An improvement in the user interface would be to easily be able to rotate the orientation of an image, once it's been uploaded.

Moulay from Insight 360

Best for the money

I like it for what I need it It will be better if you can have an advance option for large organization with better pricing

Pros

Easy to use once setup right Very basic, if you are doing just pictures and/or videos

Cons

Scheduling is a must have in digital signage now, also you to be able to customize the view Remote access and control/ configure needed

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

For this particular job, i choose xogo because it did the job faster and simpler than rise vision

Response from XOGO

Replied July 2019

Hi Moulay, thanks for the review. I wanted to leave a few updates here. The first is that advanced scheduling (I.e. time of day) is already in our backlog and we plan to release it this fall. You also can run remote support software alongside our player app if you want, as our app is available for Windows 10, Android, Chrome and Fire. TV devices. Lastly, we do offer discounted pricing for resellers and end users that plan to deploy 100+ players. Contact us anytime for a quote and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for using XOGO!

Jonathan from JGlanz Associates

Industry: Facilities Services

JGlanz

The easiest most complete Digital Signage I have ever used. Easy and straight foreword

Pros

The ease of use, the low cost the app functionality and the scalability

Cons

I don't like having to pay a SAAS fee for anything

Cost ease of use. The App

Ease of deployment

Melissa from City Pooch

Great Promotion for our Services provided

Best decision and addition to my business. I am very happy with the results and so are my customers.

Pros

It's very easy to use, I own a Pet Grooming Salon and for us this has been great to promote our services and show the customers our different styles and upgrades for grooming packages, and informative for themselves as well. We are able to show great pictures of our salon, events we assist to and promotions going on at the moment. 100% recommended, plus the customer service is amazing.

Cons

integration with my existing business was great and immediate. Installation took 5 minutes. There is nothing we don't like about this.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

A friend recommended this product, it was always the first and only option for me.

Response from XOGO

Replied August 2020

Melissa we're blushing! Thank you very much for the kind review. Feedback like this is why we do what we do! :)

Carissa from Aladdin Temp-Rite

Industry: Machinery

Great for the Price

Great for the free version. I don't think I would upgrade and pay for additional services. We only have 5 devices we would push it out to but getting the option to have the free version was great!

Pros

I really like how this program is cloud-based. Having to plug devices into all our TVs on top of setting up each device is very cumbersome. Only downloading the program is great. I also love how I can test it out on my own computer before pushing it out to the TVs.

Cons

I would like the opportunity to integrate apps into the program.

Response from XOGO

Replied March 2021

Hi Carissa, thanks for the review! Our player software runs on many different platforms including our new beta versions for LG and Samsung displays, so it's possible that you could expand without having to buy additional hardware. Let us know if you're interested to learn more; we'd love to have you as a multi-screen (pro) customer!

Timothy from White House Communications Agency

Industry: Military

XOGO Signage for woodworking shop

We display a rotating job schedule in a wood shop. We can include whatever information we want for the floor we just have to update the info and save it as a picture.

Pros

I like that it connects through WiFi to update it's picture list but if it loses WiFi it still works. Just bring it back into range of WiFi again to get it to resync. I also like the ease of managing the library once you get it going.

Cons

Really this product performs admirably. I had a hard time scanning the QR code during setup but that is because my phone would not scan my computer monitor very well; I recommend offering a *harder to use* backup link one could type to get the same results.

Response from XOGO

Replied February 2019

Thanks very much for the review! If you have trouble scanning the QR code in the future, you can enter the 4 digit PIN instead. You'll find it next to the QR code in the player app. In the manager app it will be at the top of the screen once you click +NEW to add a player. Sometimes that's even quicker than using the QR code. Thanks for using XOGO!

Lara from COBA/Select Sires

Industry: Farming

Great Product for the Price

Overall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.

Pros

I love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.

Cons

I wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.

Crystal from Lowertown Bike Shop

Bike shop owner . We use XOGO on a 60" screen in our entryway to advertise bikes, our hours, etc.

Pros

Super easy to use! Setup only took a few minutes and we can change content whenever we want. We end up cranking out new graphics in photoshop every few weeks in order to advertise new custom-built bikes, seasonal items etc. The screen also draws more people into our shop (we're in a corner of a train station and hard to find).

Cons

Looking forward to the Apple iOS version of XOGO Manager but in the meantime Windows works just fine.

Response from XOGO

Replied June 2018

Hi Crystal, Thanks for being our first Capterra review! We are trying out this new mechanism to gather customer feedback. I love seeing all the 5 stars! Thank you for the feedback on functionality! We are intentionally releasing new functionality cautiously to make sure we never sacrifice ease of use. From your review it looks like that strategy is paying off. Most small businesses say XOGO has everything they "need" today. Hopefully you agree with that sentiment. That said, our 24 month feature roadmap is aggressive. You can expect to see some exciting announcements over the next few months. In the interim, be sure to check out "real-time mode", the HTML5 functionality and offline triggers. Once customers familiarize themselves with these features they often find that XOGO has more functionality then others in our space. Please leverage the XOGO support alias. They are amazing and responsive. Thanks again for being our very first Capterra review! Chad Brown | XOGO CEO

Donna from City of Rapid City

Communication About Your Device's Requirements Needs Improvement

It will be the information center for the staff, once we can get it up and running. Can provide a new review once our XOGO Mini is fully functioning.

Pros

Adding photos is easy. Tutorial video needs improvement (slow down, go step by step, etc.). I am hoping it will offer graphics, but won't know until I get it connected.

Cons

XOGO did not list the items needed to get connected to the XOGO Mini. We purchased the Mini on Amazon.com. After installing the XOGO Mini and the new TV screen, I discovered that I needed Windows 10, so had to upgrade my computer. Once that was installed, I spent quite a bit of time trying to connect to the XOGO Mini. After a few emails to XOGO tech support, I learned that I needed Bluetooth, which I don't have, and have since ordered. I hope that will be everything, but won't know until the Bluetooth gets here. At this point, unfortunately, my XOGO digital signage setup has been delayed about two weeks, and I cannot give a complete review. Online video tutorial needs more step by step instructions. As it is, it glosses over many of the main points (e.g. how to install the XOGO program, device requirements, what to click on to get to the same screen as in the video, etc.)

Response from XOGO

Replied March 2019

Hi Donna thanks for the review. In addition to our illustrated Getting Started instructions, we do offer lots of shorter, step-by-step tutorials on our YouTube channel at bit.ly/xogotutorials. Let us know if you have any issues; it looks like you have a support ticket filed and are waiting on a Bluetooth dongle for your computer so you can wireless push WiFi settings to your XOGO Mini. We're standing by to assist if needed.

Rory from Lumsden McCormick

Plug and play for just about any environment I can think of @ any user level

I've worked with three different cloud providers for digital menu boards, and all of them involved tons of pain points in terms of uploading, synching, and sizing content. Xogo eliminated all that hassle. I wish I had this when I was in field operations, because I could oversee my whole organization with the clicks of a few buttons or uploading JPEGS simply.

Pros

Ease of use, it only took a 15 minute demo to get our marketing and HR people off to the races. Setting up multiple device was a breeze You are really only limited by your imagination in terms of how many devices, location and items to put on there You can get very creative with the software in terms of devices This is a dream come true for HR professionals looking to get a very standardized message out to their employees without hassle This would be a dream for beleaguered IT folks running digital menu boards in the service industry You can teach just about anybody to use it from their phone A flashy way to get employees involved in content

Cons

The software was flawless. It wouldn't hurt to have a custom timer for images as opposed to defaults of 15, 30, 60.

Jessica from CargoBarn

Easy, effective display for your office or business

Pros

Cons

Still figuring out how to put a live website up there. Would be neat if there was a tool to add things to a Library and Playlist at the same time but not really a big issue.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

Ease of use, modern technology, customer support

Response from XOGO

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Jessica! You'll find instructions for displaying a website at the link below; if you have any trouble just reach out to our support team and they'll be happy to help. https://support.xogo.io/support/solutions/articles/19000105834-how-do-i-add-a-webpage-to-my-xogo-playlist-

Benjamin from Little People's Playhouse

New Lobby Signage

Pros

Cons

while the software was open ended. a blank canvas. XOGO provided on started templates or free help/training. Other systems offered a "getting started" item, so I could determine the capabilities of the systems. I also would have like to have IOS, but not a deal breaker.

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin. You mentioned 2 cons below. Just so happens... We will have them both addressed within the next month! Would you like to be an iOS tester? Let sales or support@xogo.io know. We look forward to working with you.

digital signage for all

have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.

Pros

The XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.

Cons

the software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

Response from XOGO

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire. Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!

Justin from West Side Transport

First time with digital signage

So far so good. Moving to professional version once my company moves into our newly built headquarters.

Pros

Ease of use across multiple areas. Example I'm going to be able to project the same information at our main headquarters to our smaller businesses throughout the country.

Cons

Only being able to use a Fire stick to project to non smart TVs.

Response from XOGO

Replied August 2020

Hi Justin thanks for the review! Regarding hardware please note that we run on Windows, Android and Chrome in addition to Fire TV (we're also releasing a Raspberry Pi version soon!). Check out xogo.io/hardware for player hardware recommendations. Thanks again!

Savi from Computer Software

XOGO Mini Player

Excellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.

Pros

Very easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.

Cons

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.

SHane from Sign City

Pretty good overall

Pros

I havent been able to fully implement the application because we are working on small resolution screens and currently requires a video processor which space doesn't allow. I have however recommended it to other companies that are connecting them to 1080p and 4k screens. Seems to be working well for them.

Cons

If i had to list some cons it would probably be the need to use third party publishers to get content on and maybe the limit of 20 slides on the free version. That said, i mainly focused on the integration aspect of making it work with our existing system and for that - we need more time to evaluate.

Response from XOGO

Replied August 2020

Hi Shane thanks for the review. Let us know if you need help getting XOGO to work with your screens. If you're using a special size then we'd recommend running XOGO Player on a Windows device so you can set the PC's resolution (and your graphics of course) to exactly the resolution of your screen. Please reach out to support [at] xogo [dot] io if you have questions!

Danny from Pac-Vac Sweeping and Striping

Industry: Facilities Services

Thank you!

We tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess. Xogo just worked for us.

Pros

We don’t know anything about technology but needed something easy we could update daily. Perfect for us.

Cons

It would be nice to have a pay once option versus subscription.

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2018

Thanks Danny, so glad to hear that XOGO was easy to set up and use. That's exactly what we designed it for! This makes our day.

Donnie from DG Pilot Aviation Collectibles

Perfect solution for small businesses.

I use a XOGO Mini to play graphics and videos at my retail shop. Can't wait for the new feature that allows me to pull in my social media feeds! Really nice job guys.

Pros

Very easy to set up and they have tutorial videos online to help. Apps look nice. I also like the low price and the fact that the manager app runs on your computer / tablet / Android phone - you can manage your screens from anywhere.

Cons

No iOS support yet but it sounds like that's coming, which will be really cool.

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Donnie! By the way you can now pull in online content -such as news, weather, airport data and social media feeds- from our partners at Screenfeed. Please see xogo.io/contentpartners or write us anytime for details!

Arne Bo from Great Dane Productions bvba

Use of Xogo for Signage on TV in cafe

We still have not installed it at client site as we were not aware of the limitation oif 15 assets when we ordered the box. They are currently using a free Western Digital Media Player.

Pros

The box is easy to set up and use, Playlists are very useful and intuitive. Nice Preview Mobile Support Cloud based server

Cons

MIssing cheaper subsription for small clients. The cafe only need one TV, but has about 50 Jpegs which they need for partly Menus and partly for event notification. With a limit of 15 assets this means that they have to delete all pictures that are not currently playing, or pay for Xogo pro, where they pay for a lot of functions they do not need. A cheaper subscription only allowing to have more assets (for example 150) and 1 player would be recommendable. Lack of documentation (advanced functions) Lack of fade possibility and re-sizing to 16/9 for photos

CARMEN from CARMEN HONESTO REALTOR

Real Estate Advertisment

My clients love seeing videos of houses listed for sale,

Pros

I like that i can show realtime houses, and i can update my advertisment daily

Cons

it was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast

Response from XOGO

Replied September 2019

Hi Carmen, thanks for review! Real estate is a really cool use case for realtime mode, so you can interrupt your playlist to flip through listings with your clients. Nice job! We work really hard to make XOGO the world's easiest digital signage platform to set up and use so we would welcome any feedback you may have about the setup process. Did you have any problem finding the PIN code that appears on the player? Feel free to drop us a note at info@xogo.io and let us know how we can make the process even easier. Thanks for using XOGO!

Gerard from Smarter homes

A decent product to fit a need.

Allows me to make digital signage without a ton of learning required.

Pros

Product isn’t too bad, Let’s you create digital signage with videos and pics along with some tie-ins like weather from screen feed.

Cons

Wish there was an iPhone app. Been in the works I read for quite a bit but still no app.

Jeremy from Dunwoody Baptist Church

Xogo

Pros

It is so easy to setup and use. It integrated with our system very quickly. I love that we can manage content remotely.

Cons

The transitions between slides can use some work, it’s a little choppy. Maybe a cross fade option? Also, Mac and iOS compatibility would be great, or a web interface. Right now it’s only windows or android.

Response from XOGO

Replied September 2019

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the review! Stay tuned as we announce a number of new features before the end of the year including additional playlist scheduling options and (drum roll)... the iOS version of our XOGO Manager app! We'll keep everyone posted via our social channels, email blasts, and the news page on our website. Thanks for using XOGO!

Brian from Sitch Radio

Not Just for Menus

Easy to use is important for us. Training users is simple.

Pros

Easy to install, deploy, and use. Small footprint and easy to mount.

Cons

The subscription cost seems a bit much, but we swallowed the pill and will give it a year. I expect cheaper will hit the market.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

It would arrive the soonest and easy of use. We use the xogo for background branding for our customers and digital signage outside offices to let people know if we are "Recording" so as not to be disturbed. We will create "Welcome" graphics for visiting prospects to add that personal touch.

Jamie from East Midlands Orthodontics

Xogo

Pros

For a single license it's great and easy to drop in new content quickly

Cons

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Jamie! Our primary focus is Small Business and an Orthodontics clinic is perfect! Regarding pricing, there may be a misunderstanding given the comment about "Doubling the pro license cost for each box is very steep and seems not scalable for small businesses". Please reach out to support@xogo.io or Sales and ask about Pro pricing and some very competitive 36/month pricing as well. To our knowledge we offer the most competitive pricing out there for Small Business. Let us try to help!

JAMES from Microsoft Corporation

Simple and effective

Pros

I like the simplistic nature of setting things up and controlling the device. Very easy to access, program and update.

Cons

adding content seemed to be a little difficult. I would also like the feature to have multiple sections on the display.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

I choose XOGO to highlight the Windows 10 core and the power of IoT devices for smart buildings.

Trevor from ttirrell

Great Solution, Great Price

Extremely simple to use and full of great features.

Pros

I needed to setup digital signage and XOGO is very simple and inexpensive. Other products don't compare.

Cons

I did find it a little difficult to setup at first, however they have excellent instructions and videos on their website.

Jeffrey from NYPD Pizza Hunters Creek

Perfect Fit!

Really pretty easy set up. Everything I needed to get it up an running already in the box. Love the fact that it is small and can easily be hidden behind our monitor. Really important to me that it could be used via WiFi from our main computer, in the office, to the monitor mounted at our front counter. Really impressed with all the communication, once we bought the unit, in the form of emails to help the set up process.

Pros

Easy to navigate through. Really pretty simple to get through and have a successful display on our monitors.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to change orientation from portrait to landscape when we have an item added to the library. We use a vertically mounted monitor, so we had to rotate all our artwork save them and then load to the library. I would suggest maybe a little longer play time for videos on the free service. One minute is not very long. Maybe a 3 minute play time, before having to go to the pay service for those that want a 5 minute play time.

Elizabeth from MW

Super easy to use

Pros

This product was super easy to install and use. Xogo provides a very intuitive product and almost anyone can quickly figure out how to not only use the product, but see the immediate benefits.

Cons

This product does exactly what it's meant to without much more. You're not getting a huge variety of options, rather a tailored experience for your digital signage needs.

Response from XOGO

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the feedback Liz! We are very happy to have Martin Williams as an agency partner and will keep you posted as we roll out additional features, i.e. social media integrations. We have some pretty exciting things in the works :) -Justin | CMO

Fran from Resource Data

Display quality

Pros

It's fairly easy to set up and use. Adding images and creating and enabling them for display works well, although I'd like to be able to upload multiple images at once.

Cons

The quality of the images is extremely pixelated even though we're using hi-res images and an HD TV.

Response from XOGO

Replied September 2019

Hi Fran thanks for the review. Your images and videos should never be pixelated however. Can you tell us what resolution the images were that you uploaded? Please feel free to file a support ticket by emailing support@xogo.io and our team will be happy to help you and make sure that everything appears correctly.

Pablo from Automated Electronic Parts

Good experience

Pros

Easy installation and very small divices

Cons

HD defenition very easy to download videos

Displaying Content in minutes

I work in a heavy Google ecosystem environment. I was excited that I was able to load XOGO on a Chromebox and manage it from my admin console instead of using XOGO's hardware.

Pros

Very user friendly. I was displaying content within minutes of taking the hardware out of the box and connecting to a display.

Cons

I have not come across any issues so far.

Response from XOGO

Replied April 2019

Appreciate the great review! We have a lot of happy customers across the various platforms; as of a week ago we're now on Fire TV devices as well. Thanks for choosing XOGO!

Requires some time to set up but worth it

I like this device and will be using it

Pros

Easy plug'n'play. Android app with full control.

Cons

Requires knowledge of html to use the embed feature

XOGO is recommended by Microsoft

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review! Please see xogo.io/dynamic-content for instructions on how to embed webpages or content feeds. By the way, we have a feature coming very soon that will allow you to simply paste your URL into XOGO Manager rather than loading an HTML file. Watch for news via our website and social channels! Thanks for using XOGO.

Clifford from Red Lion Hotel & Conference Ct

Wonderful Marketing Tool

We purchased XOGO for a digital signage at the Front Desk so guests can see our restaurant, bar and activities displayed while they are checking in. We liked it so much we got 3 more, one for our employee breakroom to give employees info on whats going on at the hotel, info they need to know, benefits etc. The other two are guest facing, one for our Conference Rooms to let attendees know info about their meetings and the other in the lobby to also provide group info as well as market our outlets.

Pros

Easy to set-up, easy to change the slides and videos

Cons

There was nothing we saw as a Con, it has performed as described on the website when purchasing.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

Cost was better and the easy of use was also better.

Response from XOGO

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the nice review Clifford, we're so happy that you like XOGO. Feedback like this is what gets us out of bed in the morning! :) -Justin M. (CMO)

Randall from Lawton Reprographic Centers

Industry: Printing

So far so good

Initially needed a way to display marketing content on monitors in out customer lobby\ show room. Have also realized it may solve a need in our production department.

Pros

Evaluating at this time by leaning towards purchasing. Looking at using in several ways, lobby marketing, work progress menu boards are the main focus.

Cons

Need to evaluate further. I currently don't have any.

Response from XOGO

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the 5 star XOGO review Randall. Appreciated. Let us help you evaluate. If you need anything be sure to check in with support@xogo.io or the sales department. We look forward to working with you.

Ansley from The Blake at Kingsport

Great product!

Pros

I love how you can truly make it anything you want! It is so customizable and easy to use!

Cons

Slightly difficult to figure out at first but love it now!

Response from XOGO

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review Ansley!

keith from Bubbly Paws

It's Amazing

Amazing, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the support/design team goes the extra mile to make sure things are great!

Pros

I love these digital signs. We installed them at all 4 of our retail stores and the process is so simple. It looks great and supports 4K

Cons

You have to control the content on an ipad, and can't do it from a desktop.

Reasons for Choosing XOGO Decision Signage

Customer Service and the non-sales approach.

Ana from Mambo Management

Industry: Restaurants

So good so far...

We haven't been using it for too long so we don't know what we don't know yet, but during the lab test it went well and so far the ease of use is great.

Pros

Ability to have more than one type of file in the same playlist. The distant reboot, and the live feature.

Cons

Library size can get to be overwhelming specially if not all your playlists use the same content.

John from Cole Chevrolet Buick GMC

Great Value Product

Pros

This product is easy, and at a great value, to use and make it easy to send out to multiple TV's for Digital Signage.

Cons

The only downfall is the lack of features.

Response from XOGO

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the nice review John! We recently announced partnerships with online content providers Screenfeed and Seenspire, and have a lot more up our sleeve for 2019. We'll let all of our users know as we roll out new features this year!

Keith from Ad Focus, Inc.

A little experience with it

Pretty good with the software.

Pros

App based and easier to use than others.

Cons

The pricing structure once you add on additional signs.

XOGO Manager

We are using this as a display in our front office as a sort of welcome sign.

Pros

I liked layout of the software. Everything is laid out and labeled intuitively. I enjoyed how easy it was to set up the player and schedule the player. I had great experience with customer service. Fast, friendly responses.

Cons

Can only display videos and images. I would like to see widgets for weather or social media or be able to configure zones to display multiple items at once.

Response from XOGO

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the nice review! If you want to play news, weather or social media, you can do that by signing up with one of our content partners and then loading their feeds into XOGO. Please see www.xogo.io/dynamic-content Let us know if you have questions about getting it set up!

Justin from Northwest University

Easy and efficient - XOGO is digital signage for the next generation.

Pros

Easy to use GUI. Hardware IOT devices simplifies and saves time for initial deployment and ongoing support.

Cons

Some more features and control of content ingestion (being able to import more than one image or video at a time into the library, folder or multiple file import feature would be preferable) and more control over the playlist settings, especially for the variables of time an image or video can be displayed, etc., would be helpful (increments of 15sec seems limiting).

Response from XOGO

Replied June 2018

Thanks Justin! Appreciate the review, and we are listening. We have additional timing options and batch upload in our backlog now, along with some really exciting new features i.e. social media integrations. Stay tuned! -Justin M. | CMO

Kevin from Defense & Space

New XOGO User

Pros

Very easy to load and update assets and create a playlist. Love that it's cloud based and I can update the signage from anywhere.

Cons

Would like to see a MacOS / iOS version. Also would like to have more control over the transitions between assets. Documentation on the overlay functionality is thin. I'm still not sure what it is or how it works.

Response from XOGO

Replied September 2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review. The iOS version of XOGO Manager will be released before the end of 2019, along with some new (advanced) features for playlist scheduling. Overlays are typically used to put a logo in one corner of your signage content; we are launching a new video tutorial about that on our YouTube channel this week!

Bryan from Lanier Christian Church

First Time users of a Signage product

Pros

We started looking at Signage applications and went with XOGO due to the ease of the product and ease of cost for our Church application. Once we purchased and installed we are finding it very easy to use and manage.

Cons

One item we have is changing over to a new PLAYLIST takes several mins before it will update the device and show on our Signage board.

JOE from Covert Cadillac

Great Investment

great experience and visual signage for customers

Pros

Ease of use, freedom to use my content.

Cons

software is a little glitchy and jumps photos sometimes

Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to XOGO Decision Signage

too expensive and constant equipment failure

Chris from Northern Metal Fab

Easy and Inexpensive

Pros

XOGO is super easy to set up and use. The apps look nice and run on our existing Windows hardware. Can't beat the price. I would like to be able to use it on iOS but it sounds like that's already in development!

Cons

It was really easy to upload our videos. Someday I would like to have the ability to pull in web content such as social media, news, weather, etc. but for now this is a perfect way get our own graphics and videos on-screen.

Response from XOGO

Replied January 2019

Thanks Chris! You can actually pull in online content now from one of our partner companies like Screenfeed or Seenspire. Check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for more info!

Patrick from Alliance Redwoods

just the right technology to allow us to now have digital menu boards

we are rolling out our new Digital menu boards and marketing messages this week. VERY HAPPY !!!

Pros

this product is super simple to use. if you can handle an iPhone....you can use this

Cons

nothing so far, except maybe no iPhone IOS compatability yet