All noCRM.io Reviews

Chareen

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Really a great CRM

Really a great CRM is an understatement. noCRM has revolutionized the way I do business. It's so easy to use and has all the features I need to manage my customers and contacts. Really a great CRM indeed!

PROS

Really a great CRM is an outstanding CRM! It's like they thought of everything a business needs to have and do in a CRM without being overwhelming or cumbersome. It's easy to use, yet has all the features I need like lead capture with its ability to integrate with Zapier. Managing my leads along my sales pipeline makes using a CRM smooth.

CONS

I've been using it for a few months now and so I haven't noticed anything that seems to be an issue. Right now I can't imagine going back to any other CRM. noCRM is truly one of the best CRMs I've used.

Reasons for switching to noCRM.io

Hubspot was too much work.

Kirk

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Excellent Sales Management Software for Small Businesses

Excellent customer service. Fast responses. No pop-up adds. Excellent tutorials online for added features. And a great deal--the best we could find--with added pre-pay discounts for full-year payment.

PROS

Easy to onboard and integrate into our existing sales channels. Immediate buy-in from our sales team. Posting is quick and easy. Point and click use in pipeline view makes the data intuitive. So many features left to explore to increase productivity.

CONS

We have had no negative experiences with this software. It met all of our small-business sales-oriented needs. We did not attempt to use this as an all-encompassing customer interface software (CRM), but as a sales management interface. Combined with our existing back office software it was the perfect tool for our needs.

Luis

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

A very intuitive CRM.

PROS

The most I like about YDNCRM is that allows you to follow the different process for each lead you manage. Is very easy to set you tags, pipeline, teams and tasks.

CONS

If you need to manage the same data base whit different products, and if you have different pipelines for each product, maybe this is not the best tool. Also you cannot add all you leads to the sales (ex) process in a few clics, instead you have to make "clic" at each lead to add them to your pipeline.

Flammarion

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2016

The complete CRM

We used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.

PROS

This CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.

CONS

The pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.

steven

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Great Platform - Easy to Use

It's been a great tool for us to use to manage daily tasks as well as see our pipeline in a macro view.

PROS

noCRM is easy to use and easy to adjust to our firms needs. Simple and not clunky!

CONS

I wish there was a feature to look at future "To Do's" so I could get a head start if I have more time.

Ease of use

Victoria

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Love the ease of use + post-sales features

Easy to use. Great customer service. Easy to track my sales, calls, and events.

PROS

The post-sales features are what I like the most. My assistant and I rely on them to manage the events I speak at. I also love the email feature - where emails I send to clients are automatically sent to my NoCRM account. I can easily see the last contact.

CONS

I don't consistently use it - so things pile up to be updated. This is a failing more of my system and organization. I also am a solopreneur. The expert edition I subscribe to is too robust (data, stats etc) for what I need, but the post-sales features only come with the expert edition. Those features are what I need most. I would subscribe to the basic if it included the post-sales options. Then I would give it a 5 for value.

Lenin

Import and Export, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

This is a good tool to organize and follow-up all leads we have in the company

Really good, with good results

PROS

Leads organization, reporting, tracking.

CONS

This tool It's really good but it's expensive comparing with other tools

Vanessa

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Fully featured CRM system

For our large marketing campaigns in particular, it is important to maintain an overview of prospects and leads. Statistics can be easily drawn, which makes planning much easier.

PROS

It is very clear and well organized. Even if you are not used to it, you will quickly get an overview and it is easy to use.

CONS

Little things like no duplicate Stand By entries

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

No CRM

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups. Its a good basic tool

PROS

Very user friendly, Updated often and service is good.

CONS

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Zach

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Use of the CRM for business clients tracking

PROS

The system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.

CONS

It works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.

Valérie

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

I ordered noCRM for a new time (after left it during 1 year)

PROS

- Ease use - Efficiency - It keeps on improving

CONS

I appreciate the overview of all opportunities I appreciate all the steps of the opportunities treatment

Bowen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

PROS

Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

CONS

I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

Reason for choosing noCRM.io

cleaner interface, keyboard shortcuts, features

better keyboard shortcuts

Adam

Reviewed October 2016

The CRM for you

I was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost. CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders. If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.

Reviewed October 2014

Great lead tracking tool for small team of sales rep

Great lead tracking tool focused on the needs of sales rep: know what you have to work on, what the next step is and requires very little work from reps. Since it is easy to use, reps use it giving decent reporting to sales leaders. Simple and efficient!

PROS

Easy to use and requires little to no training, smart to-do/stand-by status to only focus on what matters and never let a lead fall through the cracks, 2 systems of tags to categorize leads quickly without heavy set-up, cheap

CONS

Does not necessarily handles the need of a large sales team (No multi-currencies, no reporting by team, etc.) but on the other side, it's not what it's made for :)

Kim

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2016

Visual, clear and cuts the rubbish!

We have trialled this for a month and have been very impressed at the ease of use, the customer service and mostly how visual it makes the lead process.

PROS

The visual aspects and the clear definition between a prospect and a lead - so important and creates motivation and drive.

CONS

I cannot seem to use the toolbar feature which would be useful with linked in (I have a Mac) so not a surprise

Darlington

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Great tool for entrepreneur

This CRM allows me to keep track for my clients and potential recruits. I can create multiple pipeline and keep track of my everyday activities. I love it

PROS

Very user friendly, cost effective and you can customize it to fit your business needs.

CONS

Nothing this is an awesome app and I would recommended it.

Penny

Reviewed February 2016

YDNCRM helped us improve the productivity and motivation of our Sales Team

Easy to learn and easy to use! Support is prompt, friendly and efficient. We trialled the app for 30 days and have been sufficiently impressed to continue on a paid basis. The app required us to rethink several of our Sales Processes and we now operate much more efficiently. The entire sales pipeline is now highly visible to all and we are excited that we can now see the progress in moving the Leads from Suspect to Prospect culminating in Won, Lost or Cancelled. We adapted the app to track the product delivery process beyond the winning of the deal to installation and final payment.

Gabriela

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Easy to use and simple

Very good. Easy to use and very effective to keep track of

PROS

Very easy to use and simple, a perfect tool for a small company

CONS

Cannot be integrated with other databases that we use (Invenias)

Oscar

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2023

first time ever using crm

PROS

Easy to use and implement, overall the best app ever tried.

CONS

starting from zero, it seems overwherming, but getting used to it.

patrick