All Zaplify Reviews

Reviewed July 2022

Simple and efficient

Really good! Would very much recommend to anyone to create leads while growing LinkedIn network

PROS

Very easy to set up and get started, efficient in finding relevant people and good sorting mechanism connected to HubSpot.

CONS

While continuously improving, analytics may be on a delay and not always be accurate. Would also wish to fully customise workflows.

Reason for choosing Zaplify

More user friendly. Free integration with HubSpot, while LaGrowthMachine charges a lot more for HubSpot integration

Reviewed August 2023

Better and cheaper than competitor

Good experience. I've tried using a competitor before, and zaplify is cheaper and better.

PROS

-integrates with salesforce-inexpensive -good filtering when searching for prospects

CONS

-statistics is sometimes not 100% accurate. Although that's OK since the statistics in Zaplify is still in Beta version.

Reasons for switching to Zaplify

Filtering was not good enough. Expensive. Integration with Salesforce didn't work.

Victor

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Friendly warning!!

They are really friendly in the beginning but turns out this was a lie. When we complained over the system and that they didn’t gave us what they have promised we anyway needed to pay for a year. We have now change system and it works perfect. This system got our customer angry and even prospect. Think one and two times before choise this system before competitors.

PROS

Easy to get started and set-up. Got good help to start.

Reasons for switching to Zaplify

I Swich system becouse of the price and the accuracy they promised me. In the end they didn't deliver on their promise.

Alicia

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

Very satisfied

I have with no experience before created a hole crm system for my company that is working out very well. No empoyer in history at my company has ever booked as many meetings as i do with this system.

PROS

It is a very simple Product to use and the possebilites are endless. You can decide if you want to only do mails ore only Linkedin. And they also have a very good statistics program you can keep track and evaluate every campaign. If you really use it a maximum capasity like i do you will never be low on leads. They also have a very good customer service ho are always very nice and helpfull. You can also impact the product by telling them what fetures you would like, creating your perfect plattform for sales.

CONS

It does not get phone numbers wich is still a very effective way to sell. In the future there is a risk emails will be blocked, but with zap i have not noticed that problem at all the emails always reach the person ore it will bounce back, but that will happen in all sales programs.

Karin

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Saves time!

Great tool that saves us time and the people working there are brilliant!

PROS

It saves us a lot of time. That's great!

CONS

It is sometimes obvious that the email is sent out by a machine.

Reasons for switching to Zaplify

Wanted to try something else.

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Work smart and grow

Zaplify is really easy to use and what we basically have done is to automize the things we used to do manually. Simple as that. Today everything goes super fast and in order to be top of game and work smart, Zaplify has been a need to have tool for us.

PROS

The product/solution in it's self and the outstanding support that you get.

CONS

Overall very satisfied with the product and the main issues that you might end up having is all about yourself. Bad copy for instance gives no good results and that is totally on your self.

Reviewed October 2023

Warning!

Really bad. Think about it twice before buying. They didn’t work and we didn’t even got a refund.

PROS

In the beginning they was really supportive and friendly, but then when it didn’t work we got really big problems with them.

CONS

Didn’t work and sent mail to our customers and dubble mails to prospect that got really mad at us.

Reasons for switching to Zaplify

They was cheeper. I regret the decision so much.

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Managed to grow my Linkedin Followers with 2500+ followers within 3 months

I was really satisfied with my experience using Zaplify.

PROS

Using Zaplify i was managed to scale up my Linkedin Account with my target group for becoming a thought leader within Growth marketing

CONS

I was missing some AI features to scale up the lead automation faster.

Olivia

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Useful tool! Saved me lot's of time

Overall positive, it has saved me so much time.

PROS

The most important element to Zaplify is that it has provided me access to sales leads I otherwise wouldn't have been able to contact efficiently

CONS

The bugs in the platform such as how it can be a bit slow sometimes or there have been times where the email copy hasn't been right in the email contra what I have as input in Zaplify.

Sophie

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great tool for sales and customer segmentation!

Great

PROS

The customer service is amazing, always available and helps you use the platform in the most efficient way.

CONS

It's all good, there was nothing that I disliked. There was a little barrier to learning the tricks, but easily overcome.

Andreas

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Recommended for all sales oriented companies

Zaplify ha evolved into a competent sales automation tool which has helped us gain several clients for our business.

PROS

Zaplify's most appealing aspects to me are its remarkable user-friendliness and its strong focus on delivering tangible results.

CONS

One issue I've encountered is that it can be challenging to maintain a clear overview of prospects, which occasionally results in contacting certain leads multiple times unintentionally.

Reason for choosing Zaplify

Great customer service. Good results from using product.

Axel

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Zaplify makes my work ALOT easier

The automation frees up alot of time and makes my days more effective.

PROS

The ease of finding new leads, how easy it is to contact them and that you get both a mail and linkedin profile for only 1 credit.

CONS

Sometimes the data is not correct so I spend credits without getting any value from them.

Wilhelm

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Zaplify is a great investment for us

Zaplify helps me with the most critical part of our sales process and this creates a certain peace of mind. Now I can take a more strategic role and put more effort into how this can be improved and small improvements every week make a huge difference over time.

PROS

Zaplify gives me contact and dialogue with new potential customers

CONS

There are challenges with any new system and I've run a few campaigns that didn't work well. Then you have to remove the ego and the personal pride and think about how this can be done better.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Easy and powerful outreach

Easy to use and powerful.

PROS

The LinkedIn integration which is the main differentiator to the alternatives that we've looked at.

CONS

There have been some hickups in performance. The support has however been able to sort it out and improve.

Reason for choosing Zaplify

We still have other products

Roger

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Interesting service, too early to give an overall rating

So far too early to say. Less leads than anticipated so far.

PROS

The scheduled email and Linkedin-chain. It would have been even better to add also an sms-chain with several text messages and follow ups.

CONS

It makes my email box pretty messy because you can have around 50-60 outgoing emails on one single day and several autoreplys in the inbox.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great platform for automated lead generation

Overall very good and I have had some really good leads generated thanks to this platform.

PROS

Easy to reach out to alot of potential prospects without putting to much effort into it. Saving alot of time using Zaplify compared to doing it manually.

CONS

Could be even more automated when choosing the prospects and workflows.

Stefan

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Does what it should - default product but superb team

It's what you would say is a 3,5 out of 5. However, the potential for Zaplify is huge. The idea is PERFECT and there is literally no other software that has all this modules placed as a standalone service. I believe Zaplify will be the very best option in 2-3 years.

PROS

Ease of use, it's all straight forward, fast and responsive

CONS

Most emails were not verified in some of our specific targets

Ulrika