All Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Shade

E-Learning, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed January 2024

Streamline Your Appointments With Acuity.

Rashidat

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

Checks all my boxes

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

PROS

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

CONS

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it. In addition, I use Squarespace as well. I love that product and wanted to maintain fluidity between both products. Both are made well and make my life simple so I can do what is most important to me rather than spending all my time on designing a website or figuring out scheduling.

Nitin

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

PROS

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

CONS

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Riabilitazione

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Acuity Scheduling is an Organized and Planning Approach

PROS

Acuity Scheduling makes instrumental planning measures for companies, where time is accurately managed.

CONS

Acuity Scheduling is conventional, and has no major set back for business consistency.

Charlotte

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

there is better out there

PROS

Not our favorite office scheduler we have used, we struggle with the format not being compatible with patient care

CONS

This program is designed for more of a small business with no HIPAA requirements

Nomfundo

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

REST WHILE MAXIMIZING INCOME

My CUSTOMER BASE IS GROWING AND MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY SINCE THEY CAN BOOK EASY AND FAST WITHOUT WAITING FO MY RESPONSE

PROS

AUTOMATED APPOINTMENT BOOKING allows me to multitask since I don't have to do appointments myself.

CONS

PRICING it is for people who are already prospering in business

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I saw features that I needed. So I said "why not"

Sylvia

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Very seamless

PROS

I can customize it and it’s very detailed

CONS

The price but it’s not bad though compared to others

Alex

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Acuity was simple and easy

For as long as we were small, it was great, however, we did eventually outgrow it's functionality

PROS

Acuity was a very cost effective and simple way to get our clients booked and keep a calendar with a database of clients.

CONS

It lacked the features we needed as we grew to expand to new resources, spaces, coaches, and cross reference them against each other

BENSON

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Essential cloud based arrangement booking application

PROS

I adored the convenience and reconciliation with goigle calender that assists me sync my Google meetings with Keenness planning application. Besides, I can book and send marked suggestions to my associates and clients. Ultimately, its most valuable component that I use extraordinarily for clients who neglect to pay on time. Its installment acknowledgment include that empower me to acknowledge installment from stripe and paypal.

CONS

Need to learn css to tweak the marking for arrangements Looking for past arrangements is awkward and exhaust bunches of time to sorting out.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing arrangement according to yoyr marking is just thing that caused me to pick Sharpness over different other options and furthermore low evaluating.

Amber

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Great quality

Very great experience. I definitely recommend this to other small businesses

PROS

Great product and quality system for setting up appointments and reminders for myself and others as well as customers

CONS

Nothing I didn’t like least about aquity

bulungu

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reliable real-time scheduling solution

PROS

I love that the tool offers a reliable, efficient and automated solution in handling schedules in real-time

CONS

The tool is quite challenging to new users to set up schedules

Reviewed June 2019

Perfect for automations

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time. 2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

PROS

Zapier and Squarespace integrations. Simplicity.

CONS

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format. For example: If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007 You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America Not sure if it is limited by Google. 2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Zapier integration. Price per calendar. It was important for us initially, but changed the plans.

Zapier integration

Jess

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

New Company Needing Reliable Software

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details. Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

PROS

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options -so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple -3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business -the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

CONS

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling -Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust -clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

It filled the top requirements that our boss wanted. - easy to view calendar - automatic and customizable email confirmation - calendar integration - Instagram button - Square integration - great options for a good price

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Appointy's payment processing rarely worked on our client side and when we asked for help, we got repetitive answers with no solutions. The automatic emails also kept getting sent out in Javascript instead of a readable email. If client's opted out of paying their deposits, Appointy would still block off the time slot - which would fill out calendar with empty appointments.

Maggie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Easy to use for business and customers

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

PROS

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system. For what it offers it is an excellent price.

CONS

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Mindbody was far too expensive for what I needed plus it wasn’t possible to set travel time between sessions (mobile) without creating longer session times which were visible to the customer.

Josephine

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Best alternative to Mindbody

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

PROS

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

CONS

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Elena

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

I can run my coaching business on it

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

PROS

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

CONS

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Jai

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2021

Minimal look and maximum features

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations. I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types. It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them. With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

PROS

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

CONS

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Reason for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Christy