• Pros

• "Love that it is online which allows me to work anywhere and access on the road too."

• "I like the ease of use of the software. It has a fairly intuitive interface, as well as, several useful features."

• "Easy to access, friendly and helpful staff. Great visuals, readily available staff. Helps greatly with organization "

• Cons

• "it only works for martial arts! In all seriousness it doesn't help with tracking overall finances, but that's alright. "

• "It is so easy to implement 50% of the products effectiveness but my staff still needs to spend the extra time to get the flows going."

• "I wish the reports were easier to get to and customize. Only being able to download them via Excel limits us."

Browse Kicksite Reviews

Denise from E3 Scholarship Fund Nonprofit

Kicksite Is Almost As Essential As Our Mats!

The staff at Kicksite is amazing, in addition to their software. They have thought of everything!

Pros

Kicksite automates everything, intuitively!

Cons

I wish people could join online as a recurring billing member. At last check, they can sign up and pay for trial memberships, classes and seminars.

Garth from KTA

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Continually Growing with Kicksite

As a proud user of Kicksite for seven years, I am continually amazed that the innovative approach they take to ensure my success as a school owner and operator. Their continued development of new tools and updates over the past decade have allowed my business to continually grow and thrive. Anytime I have a challenge, the Kicksite staff is quick to address it and provide solutions or workarounds. When our country and our industry was hit with the challenge of Covid 19, Kicksite was quick to offer timely, positive, and vital support for school owners, encouraging them to utilize online tools and other unique approaches to actively engage with their students and families during the quarantine. Now as our country re-opens, Kicksite remains on the front lines providing outstanding informational tools, webinars, and experts in various fields to consult and help school owners safely get back in action again. My sincere thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire Kicksite Team for your continued leadership and passion for excellence. Keep up the great work! Grandmaster Garth Cooley Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Video & Document Libraries Email & text communication and scheduling ability. Test & Event management features.

Cons

Mobility of documents within the library - which has been restored! :-)

July 2016

Annette from Master Palacios ATA Martial Arts

July 2016

Owner and Chief Instructor

Maggie (and ALL staff) have been extremely attentive and professional especially at times when I was not my best self.

Pros

Integration.

Cons

Inventory (not sure if it's a user error or lack of education on use) - would like a order list once inventory levels reach a set amount. Email - after reviewing the tutorial, I am able to create more aesthetically pleasing emails, however, going through the time and effort of uploading pics into Flickr is a pain. ATA communication link. Not sure entry of testing results is efficient yet. I will try to use it again after August 26 testing, however, a video tutorial would be nice. I have to submit a Tiger testing, then ask headquarters to hold before shipping certificates, then submit a MAK and Adult testing. I don't see a way to do that at kicksite. Website Dojo communication link. I am getting leads from my website and having to enter them separately into kicksite. I'd like them to communicate.

Response from Kicksite

Replied July 2016

Thank you for your review of Kicksite Ms. Palacios. While it is our focus to achieve all 5 Star Reviews, we are grateful for the opportunity to improve on any, and all, facets of your Kicksite experience. The two areas that have our full IT attention are Point of Sale and further enhancements to communications. We are excited about our plans and eager to roll out functionality to make things even easier for you. Updates are coming! As it pertains to testing submissions and lead capture, we have already shared some additional instruction on how to submit testing results with ease, as well as how to ensure Kicksite is seamlessly, and automatically, integrated with your website provider. Thank you gain Ms. Palacios. We take great pride in providing you the highest customer service and the most effective software. We value your feedback and continue to work tirelessly to keep Kicksite at the top of the Capterra review rankings.

Shelley from Tosh's Karate Academy

Perfection!

Collections are so much easier with the automated billing system in place.

Pros

We have been using this software for tracking our student attendances, scheduling events such as testing, billing and collecting monthly dues, etc. It works beautifully and if we need customer support for understanding a feature we haven't used, the staff at Kicksite responds quickly and always walk us through any questions or training. We also got lots of free training when we initially signed up for the service. Can't stop talking about much easier my job as co-owner is since we got Kicksite!

Cons

We have zero complaints and love this software for it's ease of use. It's perfect for a martial art's school!

Reasons for Choosing Kicksite

The response of the staff and the fact that they are in the U.S.

CHANDA from U. S. Taekwondo Center

December 2014

Kicksite Your School Into The Future!

Do your students interact outside of the dojang? With Kicksite, our students manage their own user accounts, stay up to date on events and communication, have curriculum videos and documents at their fingertips, and share their victories on their Facebook page. It saves our staff time and that saves our schools money because our students can update their contact information and use Kicksite 24/7 from anywhere in the world...and so can our staff! Facebook has become the most efficient advertising platform to market any business using FREE digital word of mouth marketing. There is no better way to advertise and Kicksite integrates Facebook by letting our students proudly post their rank promotions on their timeline automatically. We were hesitant to switch our 1100 students fearing a data transfer nightmare, but Kicksite's professional and knowledgeable staff made it as seemless as possible. And when we have an issue or suggestion to improve or add a feature, Kicksite listens! They offer solutions or work to create one. The staff of Kicksite are amazing, fast, respectful, and resolute! You will never contact them multiple times for an unaddressed, unresolved issue or an unreturned phone call. They will take the time to train your staff, share video tutorials, and walk you through your transfer to Kicksite. They are not just Kicksite savvy, they are also school owners and offer ingenious solutions to improve our schools... even ideas unrelated to Kicksite. There is a very minor con for schools with multiple locations and large student populations. It can be tedious to manage attendance for students who train at multiple locations and to send school-wide announcements to all locations since each of our locations have their own separate Kicksite account. Our staff have to ensure they stay on top of it and we copy-paste announcements. We would love to see a newsletter template feature similar to Mail Chimp or Constant Contact that can be sent to all of our Kicksite accounts at once...hint, hint! But it is a small issue compared to the many features that simplify, connect, and improve our relationship with our students both in and outside of the dojang. Overall, Kicksite is user-friendly, interactive, and always growing with improvements well beyond what other school management systems offer with EXCEPTIONAL and speedy customer service. Thanks to all of the staff at Kicksite!

Glenn from Karate Quest Dojo & FitQuest Kickboxing

Excellent Martial Arts School Management/Tuition Collection Software

Ease of Tuition Collection, Student Management, Communication w/Members and Families and Profit Centers/Landing Pages are among the many benefits.

Pros

My team and I like the ease of use of the program that does just about everything that we need to have done...student tracking, communication, tuition billing/collection, profit centers as well as excellent customer service (not really needed much as the Kicksite team has done a great job and is always innovating). I would highly recommend Kicksite to my fellow martial arts school owners.

Justin from Range Martial Arts

Great time-saving organizer

Kicksite was used as a replacement for a system that we had developed in-house and used over the past eight years. The features available matched very close to that system, and over the past few months the staff has been able to become comfortable with the system and utilize it well. Support is quick and if the system doesn't have a specific feature yet, they can suggest alternative ways to do it!

Pros

Ease of use, multiple program and membership management, finance reporting

Cons

Attendance mass check-in based on program rather than membership. trial membership attendance cannot be entered via mass check-in

Michelle from Lee's ATA Martial Arts - Arizona

Finally a Martial Arts student management system that fits our needs!

The part that makes using Kicksite the best for me as the owner is how helpful all the Kicksite staff has been through all phases of our implementation and training.

Pros

With 10 Academies and 50 employees it was great to find a system that such a wide variety of individuals could use.

Mona from World Jiu-Jitsu Academy

Awesome Company

Tech support is fantastic. BizBuilder has resulted in actual, measurable sales for us in a relatively short time. We are satisfied customers!

Pros

The software is user friendly. I could navigate it pretty easily from the start. The onboarding process was very helpful as well.

Cons

Nothing really. It has a lot of features I am still learning. It's robust, but not too complicated.

Reasons for Choosing Kicksite

We were looking for an industry specific platform that focused on growing our business and that's exactly what we got.

Jacallyn from Humeston ATA

Much better than manual management of martial arts business

Great customer service

Pros

This software has a fair price for the size of my business and does everything I need it to do to make my business easier to manage.

Cons

occasionally moving from one part of the software to another can be a bit less than smooth but really the pros outweigh the cons.

Response from Kicksite

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for the review Jacallyn! We strive to continuously improve your experience with Kicksite and we appreciate the feedback!

Dennis from The Nackord Kenpo Karate System

Good Service...Great People

The software is top notch for communication with students. It is a little difficult to get certain information with the data base system since there is not enough information on the students main input file. It is somewhat difficult to do certain information sorts. It seems as if the design of this software came from someone unfamiliar with the martial arts business. Please be aware the good parts of this software far out weigh the weak parts. I am only reflecting the observations of myself and my manager, since I was asked to do so. Kicksite, through Solupay, processes all my student payments and this system works wonderfully. There is a lag time in getting answers from customer service since you must always leave a message and wait for a call back. This is usually not a big deal. The staff of Kicksite is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was some confusion with the credit card rates when I first investigated Kicksite. I was told on three occasions of a certain guaranteed rate but once I became a member a different rate was charged. This rate is however in line with other services. I actually spoke with the owner who quoted the first rates but those conversations seemed to have been forgotten. Being quite candid I have relayed my general impressions of Kicksite and overall feel it is a solid company which I can recommend. I plan on continuing to use them. I have had some experience running martials arts schools since I have been doing so since 1969.

Response from Kicksite

Replied October 2014

Thank you for your review Mr. Nackord. As someone who has been involved with the martial arts for nearly 45 years, we value your input and continued loyalty. Rest assured, Kicksite was developed by martial arts school owners who have been involved with the martial arts from the time their father opened his first school in the 1970's. It's what gives us the ability to know what's valuable to a school owner and, equally important, what should be omitted to maintain an easy to use system. That being said, we are always open to your suggestions for improvement and welcome your feedback. Thanks again for your commitment and loyalty. It is our privilege to serve you. The Kicksite Team

Sylvia from RMA Martial Arts & Fitness

October 2014

Greatly increased our bottom line and significantly reduced our stress. We are having fun again!

I don't like change. I get in my routine and tend to stay there. So, I was very hesitant when my husband approached me about Kicksite. He saw me (as well as himself) totally overwhelmed with managing our school. After talking with Jason, Melissa and all the great folks at Kicksite we decided that it was a great match for what we needed. Since implementing Kicksite, I have more time to enjoy life outside of work and have found a renewed love for my job. I can focus on the students instead of having my head buried in paperwork or totally stressed out! It has kept me MUCH more organized! The Kicksite Dashboard tells me exactly what I need to know each day/week so I don't have to worry about missing something. I love the automated e-mail that goes out for students who have missed class! It is helping greatly with retention and making sure we don't lose those students! I highly suggest just giving them a call to see if it can meet your needs. No high pressure sales, just friendly professionals that will answer your questions and help troubleshoot your specific needs. I was really concerned about trying something new, but I am so thankful I tried it! I wanted to take the time to write it down to let you all know about it, so that it can hopefully help another business owner or school because I have first hand knowledge on how it's benefited us! It really changed the quality of our business, saved us tons of money. No more wasted energy on things that drain my time and leave me frustrated. Now, I am putting my energy and time into what's most valuable and what will bring us the highest return and enjoying it!

Ben from Thriveworks

Wonderful product, great service

Pros

the business parts of a martial arts school sucks. This program really helped me out by doing the heavy lifting on the admin stuff that I hate doing. It really helped my staff out as well as I can create pre-planned lessons.

Alfonso from ABBC Taekwondo

Kicksite makes running my business so much easier!

Love the functionality of getting leads thru my website right into my Kicksite database.

Pros

Cons

Anything I would like changed or improved is well received by the team and they consider it in future updates/upgrades.

Thomas from Infinity Martial Arts & Self Defense

We use this software in our martial arts business.

Pros

Cons

Right now, it appears that there are a few features that are either in development or non-existent. It would have been nice to be able to import our existing attendance data into Kicksite rather than having to manually enter the info. Also, I really wish the lead html widget would work with a Facebook ad.

Jennifer from Twin Falls ATA

Don't Hesitate!

We opened our studio not even a year ago and quickly signed up for Kicksite. I wouldn't have it any other way! Others we knew started with excel files and hard copies of everything and were a mess! We jumped on board with a great company who have made sure that we are able to access all of the pertinent information quickly and easily. They have inventory management and attendance tracking as well as Facebook integration. Really, almost everything we've thought we might need, they have. And the customer support is amazing, they are always quick to reply and answer my questions, from the easiest to the most difficult and head scratching.

David from Church's Taekwondo America

July 2014

Great basic front desk software!

Kicksite is fantastic for keeping attendance and scheduling events, such as belt testing. Belt testing has never been easier for me. The automated messaging feature is also an amazing time saver. I wish Kicksite offered statistical records and analysis and the attendance reports are useless. As a school owner I need to get attendance reports by individuals and per class not for the entire day. Also, if there is a problem, and there rarely is, their service people will be quick to pin it on user error. Like I said, there is rarely an issue. I've used Kicksite for 3 years and have only had issues 3 or 4 times, but each time it was somehow my fault or my clients'. That is frustrating.

Response from Kicksite

Replied July 2014

Thank you for your openness Mr. Church. We have embraced this review process not only as a way for prospective schools to get real feedback on Kicksite, but also as a way for us to receive honest comments on ways we can improve. Thank you. We take great pride on our customer service. While you've only had a few challenges in your 3 years of service, we will do everything we can to identify what prompted any error that you experience. While these are often difficult to pinpoint, we will do our best and value your input. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support Mr. Church! Sincerely, The Kicksite Team

Tina from Shunato Karate & Fitness Center

The BEST martial arts management software available at ANY price

I have tried numerous martial arts management software programs, and none come close to Kicksite. I've used the smallest, most basic programs which were barely a step up from pen and paper, to very expensive "customized" multi-industry management tools. Kicksite strikes the perfect balance of providing you with every single thing you could possibly need, without bogging things down with unnecessary extras. The entire system was designed by people who TRULY understand what martial arts schools need to run smoothly, and the program is intuitive, user-friendly and doesn't require extensive computer knowledge. Every day I've used the program I've discovered a little something new, and the entire system has completely streamlined our day to day operations. The training and support from the very first day have been outstanding. I've been through training with other management software companies, and none have come close to the patience, expertise and friendliness of Kicksite's team. As a school owner and Program Director, I highly recommend that any martial arts school, of any size, use Kicksite.

January 2016

Rich from Straight Blast Gym of Niagara

January 2016

An Exceptional Product With Customer Service To Match

I have nothing but the highest praise for Kicksite! It is so simple to use, makes running the business end of my martial arts school so easy, and it allows me to provide exceptional customer service to all my members. As great as Kicksite is, it is the customer service that sets it apart from others. Anytime I have had a need for their help they are in contact with me immediately, and they take care of things fast. Jason has always went above and beyond to provide the best customer service ever, and he genuinely cares about establishing a relationship with you. He treats you with sincerity and honestly cares about seeing your business do well. I would highly recommend Kicksite to anyone that wants the easiest system they could use to help grow their martial arts school, and for anyone that wants to have the BEST customer service they could ever receive. If you ever want to talk to me about my experience with Kicksite, please feel free to contact me anytime. Rich Beaupit Owner / Head Coach Straight Blast Gym of Niagara sbgniagara.ca

Sean from All Star ATA Martial Arts

Kicksite has exceeded my expectations for a school software management system.

Pros

It is so simple to use, and being web based, I can access it anywhere. It works great from an Iphone as well!

February 2015

Rick from Arnold's Premier Martial Arts

February 2015

Outstanding Service

In this age of technology any business owner would be foolish not to take advantage of it. As martial artists, our attention goes to teaching and training. We love 75% of our business, that is the training of martial arts. As school owners we have to understand that the other 25% is more important. The 25% is what helps us become better martial artists. When we have financial freedom, when we are organized, when our business systems are in place, our lives are easier. We can concentrate on what we love... martial arts! Kicksite gives every school owner an "easy" way to handle the 25%. For that we say God Bless You, because all we want to do is teach and train! Students and families become "real" and tracking them beomes simple because of technology. Kicksite has taken that technology to a new level by simplifying the process. It is easy... it is fun and it becomes a "scoreboard" when you see those numbers grow each week! For us old competitors... we love that! Now we compete against ourselves.

Steve from Brister's Martial Arts Academy

Best Management Software EVER

Kicksite has made running my school fun again. I no longer have all of the daily tasks that I once did. Now, Kicksite handles all of these important, but time consuming, tasks for me. Kicksite streamlines the daily activities in my school to the point that I get time to work on my business instead of in my business. With Kicksite's inventive processes for tracking attendance, posting events, testing registration, and managing prospects, my school runs more efficient than ever. The communications feature is probably my favorite aspect, from the automated messages that are distributed without prompting to the group message that can be targeted to any of my groups or the entire study body. Kicksite is without a doubt the most user friendly software that I have ever used. Setup was simple and easy to manipulate with changes, and the staff is ALWAYS there to help when the need arises. It would be extremely difficult for me to return to the way I did things in the past.

June 2016

Lynn from Martial Arts

June 2016

Invoice Copies

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I love how the site was very user friendly. I loved the training documents and videos.

Pros

It had everything I needed (Invoices, belt ranks, notices, and videos)

Cons

none

norman from East Coast Tae Kwon Do

Great experience even with having such a small school of less than 50 members.

Pros

Easy to use and follow. Everything can be generated into any report you may need and printed off. The student info to collect is perfect for all ages and allows me to track students as well as communicate with their parents.

Cons

One or two areas like invoices or for payments, it would be great for it to automatically go back to what ever main list/page you were on "after" a transaction was completed. But that is my method, and may not be important for others.

Dan from Chelsea ATA

October 2015

Great software, covers most of our management needs

The software allows us to track our clients, monitor classes and more effectively generate and transition prospects. Lacks some capability such as contract generation.

Response from Kicksite

Replied October 2015

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Righter. It's our privilege to serve you. We are glad to hear that our new Prospect management tool is making life easier and is allowing you to more easily nurture and convert your leads! We'd also like to let you know that we have plans in place for fulfilling your contract generation requests. We too see this as a priority and will be implementing functionality shortly. Thanks again for your review and for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best service along with the most effective martial arts service. Have a great day! The Kicksite Team

May 2015

Ted from Ted Turgeon's Martial Arts, Inc

May 2015

Excellent organizing and communicating tool that's easy to use.

I have multiple locations. Organization and communication had become a problem, as I split time at each one. Kicksite is not only a quick and easy way to keep track of attendance (the kids love seeing their pics and ranks on screen) , but also allows me to keep everyone on the same page with events, schedule changes, reminders, and any last minute issues. I can pull up contact info on my phone, when I am not near the office, or a computer. I have also been able to keep track of payments better than ever. My computer skills are limited, but Kicksite's Jason and Melissa are always willing to help out, and pleasantly coach me through anything I am not understanding. I can't say enough about how much more efficient I can run my schools by using Kicksite. Thanks, Kicksite!

Curtis from Atlanta's United Taekwondo

My love for Kicksite

As my school grew, I knew I had to consider some sort of Martial Art Management software. The lists, and spreadsheets and paper stacks were just getting to be too much. Kicksite was the first software pitch I ever sat through where I found myself nodding in agreement at every feature and function. Saying to myself, "Yes, I need that". From implementation and set up, to continued customer support, the staff at Kicksite is always there for me and a pleasure to work with. The software is highly reliable, and serves as a virtual staff member for me. Tracking attendances, sending out reminders, and following up on potential new students. It has definitely assisted with enrollment and retention. I highly recommend Kicksite to any school owner.

Becky from ATA Leadership Martial Arts

User Friendly, Great Service

Kicksite is a great system to work with and offers a lot of options for your business. In the different pages it combines several features which makes it user friendly, and easy to understand. Some of the reports and calculating the numbers that we needed were not available, but Kicksite is always making changes and improving the site. The customer service is always there to help and to take your suggestions. Kicksite is always growing and is one of the best business solution systems on the market today.

Response from Kicksite

Replied September 2014

Thank you for your review Mrs. Yu. Good news, we are making plans for an exciting enhancement that will include an informative, yet easy to understand, reporting feature we call VITALS. You're going to love it! The Kicksite Team

Reymundo from WarCats Taekwon Do, LLC

Kicksite program

Going on a year with Kicksite as a customer this August and I have been extremely satisfied with the program, its capabilities, and the great customer service I have always gotten. It has helped me save time, work smarter and not harder. Even though I have not implemented every aspect of the program I look forward to the training of taking it to the next level. Melissa has been very patient with all my training and is just a phone call away. I am a retired public school Principal and I was always about kids and parents first and good customer service. I believe Kicksite has great customer service , a program to meet my needs and very patient personnel that are willing to help and that is why I am glad I found them!

Charles from Chi's Martial Arts

Totally Satisfied

As a martial arts consultant I am afforded the opportunity to visit schools around the country and help them improve their operations. Without fail schools that do not have a good CRM system in place are doing twice the work to get half the results. That's why we use Kicksite to run our school. Its flexibility is unmatched and very easy for the entire staff to use. One of the things I like the most is their customer service and being able to call them for training anytime we need it. If you you want to grow your school you have to have the software that will support it. I highly recommend Kicksite, check them out, you'll be glad you did.

Tanya from Midwest Tae Kwon Do

Performance Evaluation

We have been using Kicksite as our student management system for a few years now and absolutely love it! It is a great tool to stay connected to our clients via email and social media. Our Office Manager is able to easily navigate the various tuition options we have at our school and also send out timed communications about events and promotions we have at the school. Every time our Manager has needed assistance she has been able to schedule conference calls with the Kicksite staff that have walked her through the steps to accomplish her tasks. We are very happy with the system and we recommend it to all to all dojang owners.

Emily from ATA Martial Arts

October 2014

Kicksite is the BEST CRM Software we have used to help run our Martial Arts Schools

Thank you to the great staff at kicksite for making our lives easier. My Staff and I have enjoyed using kicksite since July 2014. It keeps us organize and connected to our students. Kicksite has many great features and functionality that our previous CRM software was lacking. The best part of this platform is being able to access and edit ALL information where ever we are. Running two locations, kicksite frees up many daily tasks such as attendance, announcements, expiring memberships and more. I am now able to run my business more effectively and with fewer mistakes because of kicksite. I love that! Thanks Again

November 2014

Fritz from Tiger Rock Naples

November 2014

Kicksite Review

I like the ease of using the software, the customer service is great, and that students can go on and manage their profiles. I don't like that clients can't update their own credit card, that I have to go in and physically do it(they can add a new card, but I have to be the one to change it). Also, that when I freeze a student, I have to delete their billing and then re do it when it's time to unfreeze them. Another dislike is I can't freeze an entire family, I have to freeze each student individually. Other than those minor things, I am very satisfied with the service kicksite provides. Thank you

Master Eric from Carrollton ATA Martial Arts

Excellence with a Smile!

I have tried several Martial Arts management systems over the past 25 years... and I must say, that not only is KickSite superior on nearly all fronts, their customer service and customer training are second to none! This web based program is Incredibly easy to use and has many features that I use every day to improve my student management, my retention, and my marketing! If I have questions, I get answers within 24 hours... and I feel heard and educated when I get off the phone with them! I love the fact that I can access ANY of my students at ANY time with my smart phone! Highly recommended!

David from Alamogordo Tiger Rock

October 2015

Not 4 U - unless you want to make life better for you, your staff and your students.

Great software! It allows me to do what I love and spend much less time in the office, and the student relationship management is much better than I was doing! The automatic communication and attendance tracking is a great time saver. The student check in works great and helps motivate students to attend. Great financial tools through a five star merchant. The rates are great, and there easy to set up options for recurring billing, retail purchases and event registration. Great staff! They answer questions and are ready to help you get the most out of their software!

jinsub from YONGIN MARTIAL ARTS

HEAD MASTER

Pretty great so far. I would like recommend to use this software. Coz, great to review, check out, and return email for attendance.

Pros

Attendance system.

Cons

There is may put the click next of the name. So, If you have specific name, you could click and send mail or communicate.

Dean from Empower Martial Arts

Awesome

I am so thankful to be a part of Kicksite. I was using my own excel sheets to keep track of 200 plus students. I thought I was doing ok too. Well, after a year with Kicksite I can tell you I am light years ahead from my own excel sheets. I am better connected to my staff through the web based site. I can keep in touch and inform my students of events with ease. Kicksite has saved me so time, time that I am spending doing what I love which is teaching martial arts. Anytime I have a question Kicksite customer service goes out of their way to help me. Love it!!!!!!

Rick from Rick Hall's Taekwondo Plus, Inc

August 2014

kicksite is great for martial arts schools

Kicksite is a great product for martial arts schools. It allows student tracking and communication as well as billling if desired. It could use better email tracking to see if the emails were opened and auto text messaging for absent students but overall it works very well.

Response from Kicksite

Replied August 2014

Thanks for your review Mr. Hall. Just wanted to let you know that in addition to the auto email, your students also receive a text when absent from class. You just need to make sure they've opted in to receive text messages. Thanks again. It's our privilege to serve you. The Kicksite Team

Mick from Samurai Club Kansas

Samurai Club Kansas: Great people and great product

At the Samurai Club our numbers were growing and we were getting bogged down in paper work to a point that we were not managing our students and providing them with good customer service and Kicksite solved this immediately. The people and the software are top of the line and the pricing is really affordable! If you are thinking about a software for your School, don't hesitate. If you would like a personal reference please contact us through www.roninkan.com and we would be happy to give you more personal experiences with Kicksite.

Jay from Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu & MMA

Hands down the best!

I've used several student management software over the past 8 years. Hands down, kicksite is the best! Easy to use, intuitive, best customer service, and industry specific for my needs! Where others are a one size fits all kind of platform, kicksite fits me perfectly! Kicksite is specific to my needs. It's the only software out there of its kind! It's the only software that keeps me in touch with my students the way it does and helps keep me on top of billing! Never have I felt more confident with a management software!

Chris from NTA Taekwondo - Frisco

Kicksite Review

Kicksite handles so many aspects of my business and does so in a way that is efficient and easy to use. I love that it's an online service that I can access anywhere in the world. Customer service is fast and friendly. And suggestions seem to always be appreciated and considered. The only con I have right now is that Kicksite does not allow invoices to be made under the Family tabs. Often times, this would be preferable to having to select one family member under whom to create an invoice or set up a recurring bill.

Julie from Pace Academy TKD

July 2014

Overall

We love Kicksite! It has made running our taekwondo school so much easier and more efficiently and helps us keep all of our record keeping in one place. The Customer Service is impeccable. They are always more than happy to help maneuver Kicksite and familiarize me with options. It has been an easy transition moving from paper book keeping to electronic, and communication has been simplified. Preparation for testing is now incredibly easy, with belt ordering, sizes, and student eligibility in a glance.

Julie from Mid America Karate

Martial Arts Software - Excellent Choice for m/a business

The billing and financial part of this software is super easy to use and understand. Love that we see what credit cards are expiring, and whose billing is expiring on the dashboard. Makes it easy to keep up with payments. Memberships and programs are easy to use and understand. Again the dashboard makes a big difference in knowing who needs extra attention, whether it be an expired membership, a birthday, or an attendance issue. It's like having a drawer full of paper files right at your finger tips.

Sarah from David Vincent's Martial Arts

Happy Kicksite Customers

We have been Kicksite customers for several years now and have never looked back. Some of our favorite areas that come to mind are: ease and fun of online check-in amazing one-on-one customer service optional integration of billing features extensive reports and search queries option to export almost everything to excel to further manipulate data The area we could still stand to see some improvement: billing reports and emailed billing reports

Rick from Austin's Community TKD Studio

June 2015

The software is easy to use and anything that I see that may need attention is addressed quickly.

Pros: Ease of Use Customer Service is among the Best, Quick response to any issue. Knowledge of the personnel that I have talked to is great. If they don't know they will find out and get back very quickly. Cons: Not able to Import Information into Kicksite such as Inventory. Not able to Export Information directly into accounting programs such as QuickBooks.

Jean from Full Circle Dojang

Melissa Tinkler/ Client Success Specialist

Our school is fairly new to your program. I myself am not computer savvy. Your system is easy to learn, even for me! I have reached out to Melissa on many occasions . She is always helpful and friendly. I never feel challenged when I talk to her. She has infinite patience with me! I thank her for her great attitude, and willingness to help What a perk to know that I can have her on the other end of the phone, to guide me through my questions!

Karin from Oregon Tai Chi Wushu

Kicksite was a great solution for our growing Martial Arts School

The software is easy to use, and the instant view or student status is so helpful and saves time researching. I look forward to their updates as time progresses. It was their customer service that really won us over. The set up of our base, teaching us how to prepare and gather data for our students to make the transition seamless was incredible. They are easy to contact, their staff very knowledgeable and detailed.

Seth from Ko's Black Belt Academy

Amazing School Management Software

I have been using the Kicksite School Management System for over six years and have nothing but the best to say about the way this program has helped me manage my school. They are consistently innovating and developing the program to offer the most benefit to their clients. The ability to communicate, track and visualize my program has substantially helped me to create a more detailed focus on developing my school.

Aaron from Tiger Rock Martial Arts International

GREAT Product, FANTASTIC Customer Service

We started using KickSite approx 8 months ago and now use it for all 3 of our Academy locations. Very easy to use and leaps above any management software we have used in the past! The customer service is fantastic... when we do have a question their service team is very easy to get ahold of and they are always courteous and happy to assist. (This type of caring customer service is rare these days)

April 2016

Pam from Academy of Self Defense

April 2016

Best Customer Service!

I worked with Melissa Tinkler for my training and when I had any subsequent questions or problems. She has been a joy to work with, making everything easy to learn. The software itself has been fun to dive into. It really is a nice straightforward way to manage all the data. I look forward to really putting it to more and more use as we get everything up and running.