All Kicksite Reviews

CHANDA

Reviewed December 2014

Kicksite Your School Into The Future!

Do your students interact outside of the dojang? With Kicksite, our students manage their own user accounts, stay up to date on events and communication, have curriculum videos and documents at their fingertips, and share their victories on their Facebook page. It saves our staff time and that saves our schools money because our students can update their contact information and use Kicksite 24/7 from anywhere in the world...and so can our staff! Facebook has become the most efficient advertising platform to market any business using FREE digital word of mouth marketing. There is no better way to advertise and Kicksite integrates Facebook by letting our students proudly post their rank promotions on their timeline automatically. We were hesitant to switch our 1100 students fearing a data transfer nightmare, but Kicksite's professional and knowledgeable staff made it as seemless as possible. And when we have an issue or suggestion to improve or add a feature, Kicksite listens! They offer solutions or work to create one. The staff of Kicksite are amazing, fast, respectful, and resolute! You will never contact them multiple times for an unaddressed, unresolved issue or an unreturned phone call. They will take the time to train your staff, share video tutorials, and walk you through your transfer to Kicksite. They are not just Kicksite savvy, they are also school owners and offer ingenious solutions to improve our schools... even ideas unrelated to Kicksite. There is a very minor con for schools with multiple locations and large student populations. It can be tedious to manage attendance for students who train at multiple locations and to send school-wide announcements to all locations since each of our locations have their own separate Kicksite account. Our staff have to ensure they stay on top of it and we copy-paste announcements. We would love to see a newsletter template feature similar to Mail Chimp or Constant Contact that can be sent to all of our Kicksite accounts at once...hint, hint! But it is a small issue compared to the many features that simplify, connect, and improve our relationship with our students both in and outside of the dojang. Overall, Kicksite is user-friendly, interactive, and always growing with improvements well beyond what other school management systems offer with EXCEPTIONAL and speedy customer service. Thanks to all of the staff at Kicksite!

Dennis

Good Service...Great People

The software is top notch for communication with students. It is a little difficult to get certain information with the data base system since there is not enough information on the students main input file. It is somewhat difficult to do certain information sorts. It seems as if the design of this software came from someone unfamiliar with the martial arts business. Please be aware the good parts of this software far out weigh the weak parts. I am only reflecting the observations of myself and my manager, since I was asked to do so. Kicksite, through Solupay, processes all my student payments and this system works wonderfully. There is a lag time in getting answers from customer service since you must always leave a message and wait for a call back. This is usually not a big deal. The staff of Kicksite is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was some confusion with the credit card rates when I first investigated Kicksite. I was told on three occasions of a certain guaranteed rate but once I became a member a different rate was charged. This rate is however in line with other services. I actually spoke with the owner who quoted the first rates but those conversations seemed to have been forgotten. Being quite candid I have relayed my general impressions of Kicksite and overall feel it is a solid company which I can recommend. I plan on continuing to use them. I have had some experience running martials arts schools since I have been doing so since 1969.

Thank you for your review Mr. Nackord. As someone who has been involved with the martial arts for nearly 45 years, we value your input and continued loyalty. Rest assured, Kicksite was developed by martial arts school owners who have been involved with the martial arts from the time their father opened his first school in the 1970's. It's what gives us the ability to know what's valuable to a school owner and, equally important, what should be omitted to maintain an easy to use system. That being said, we are always open to your suggestions for improvement and welcome your feedback. Thanks again for your commitment and loyalty. It is our privilege to serve you. The Kicksite Team

Replied October 2014

Mike

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Kicksite Review

Great overall experience. Billing process is phenomenal. Site is rather slow quite often (on mobile, desktop and different WiFi). Desperately need automated email/SMS communication for booked classes.

PROS

Very easy integration process. Great support in the onboarding phase.

CONS

Email/SMS communication for booked classes. Students are able to book 12 weeks out and get 0 reminders. This fills classes and creates lots of "no shows" preventing new students from signing up.

Price and options.

Reasons for switching to Kicksite

Old product was not online and outdated.

Shelley

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Perfection!

Collections are so much easier with the automated billing system in place.

PROS

We have been using this software for tracking our student attendances, scheduling events such as testing, billing and collecting monthly dues, etc. It works beautifully and if we need customer support for understanding a feature we haven't used, the staff at Kicksite responds quickly and always walk us through any questions or training. We also got lots of free training when we initially signed up for the service. Can't stop talking about much easier my job as co-owner is since we got Kicksite!

CONS

We have zero complaints and love this software for it's ease of use. It's perfect for a martial art's school!

Reason for choosing Kicksite

The response of the staff and the fact that they are in the U.S.

Jamie

Reviewed March 2023

Kicksite

Loce

PROS

Kicksite has helped me tremendously in managing students and keeping up with attendance. Easy to use and quick to run reports.

CONS

I dont have many cons with Kicksite. The only con would have to be on me . I dont utilize the features anywhere near as much as I could/should.

Reason for choosing Kicksite

Kicksite seemed easier to use.

Glenn

Reviewed August 2017

Excellent Martial Arts School Management/Tuition Collection Software

Ease of Tuition Collection, Student Management, Communication w/Members and Families and Profit Centers/Landing Pages are among the many benefits.

PROS

My team and I like the ease of use of the program that does just about everything that we need to have done...student tracking, communication, tuition billing/collection, profit centers as well as excellent customer service (not really needed much as the Kicksite team has done a great job and is always innovating). I would highly recommend Kicksite to my fellow martial arts school owners.

Holly

Reviewed February 2021

Thanks KickSiTeam!

Clean!

PROS

So grateful for the KickSite team! Great software and great support!

CONS

A few features I would like to see added!

Cost and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Kicksite

Cost and ease of use

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Holly! We appreciate the comments and we will continue to work hard to make your lives easier!

Replied February 2021

Sylvia

Reviewed October 2014

Greatly increased our bottom line and significantly reduced our stress. We are having fun again!

I don't like change. I get in my routine and tend to stay there. So, I was very hesitant when my husband approached me about Kicksite. He saw me (as well as himself) totally overwhelmed with managing our school. After talking with Jason, Melissa and all the great folks at Kicksite we decided that it was a great match for what we needed. Since implementing Kicksite, I have more time to enjoy life outside of work and have found a renewed love for my job. I can focus on the students instead of having my head buried in paperwork or totally stressed out! It has kept me MUCH more organized! The Kicksite Dashboard tells me exactly what I need to know each day/week so I don't have to worry about missing something. I love the automated e-mail that goes out for students who have missed class! It is helping greatly with retention and making sure we don't lose those students! I highly suggest just giving them a call to see if it can meet your needs. No high pressure sales, just friendly professionals that will answer your questions and help troubleshoot your specific needs. I was really concerned about trying something new, but I am so thankful I tried it! I wanted to take the time to write it down to let you all know about it, so that it can hopefully help another business owner or school because I have first hand knowledge on how it's benefited us! It really changed the quality of our business, saved us tons of money. No more wasted energy on things that drain my time and leave me frustrated. Now, I am putting my energy and time into what's most valuable and what will bring us the highest return and enjoying it!

Michelle

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Finally a Martial Arts student management system that fits our needs!

The part that makes using Kicksite the best for me as the owner is how helpful all the Kicksite staff has been through all phases of our implementation and training.

PROS

With 10 Academies and 50 employees it was great to find a system that such a wide variety of individuals could use.

CONS

It is so easy to implement 50% of the products effectiveness but my staff still needs to spend the extra time to get the flows going.

Ben

Reviewed November 2017

Wonderful product, great service

PROS

the business parts of a martial arts school sucks. This program really helped me out by doing the heavy lifting on the admin stuff that I hate doing. It really helped my staff out as well as I can create pre-planned lessons.

CONS

it only works for martial arts! In all seriousness it doesn't help with tracking overall finances, but that's alright.

Jacallyn

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

Much better than manual management of martial arts business

Great customer service

PROS

This software has a fair price for the size of my business and does everything I need it to do to make my business easier to manage.

CONS

occasionally moving from one part of the software to another can be a bit less than smooth but really the pros outweigh the cons.

Thank you so much for the review Jacallyn! We strive to continuously improve your experience with Kicksite and we appreciate the feedback!

Replied March 2020

Steve

Reviewed July 2014

Best Management Software EVER

Kicksite has made running my school fun again. I no longer have all of the daily tasks that I once did. Now, Kicksite handles all of these important, but time consuming, tasks for me. Kicksite streamlines the daily activities in my school to the point that I get time to work on my business instead of in my business. With Kicksite's inventive processes for tracking attendance, posting events, testing registration, and managing prospects, my school runs more efficient than ever. The communications feature is probably my favorite aspect, from the automated messages that are distributed without prompting to the group message that can be targeted to any of my groups or the entire study body. Kicksite is without a doubt the most user friendly software that I have ever used. Setup was simple and easy to manipulate with changes, and the staff is ALWAYS there to help when the need arises. It would be extremely difficult for me to return to the way I did things in the past.

Dan

Reviewed October 2015

Great software, covers most of our management needs

The software allows us to track our clients, monitor classes and more effectively generate and transition prospects. Lacks some capability such as contract generation.

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Righter. It's our privilege to serve you. We are glad to hear that our new Prospect management tool is making life easier and is allowing you to more easily nurture and convert your leads! We'd also like to let you know that we have plans in place for fulfilling your contract generation requests. We too see this as a priority and will be implementing functionality shortly. Thanks again for your review and for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best service along with the most effective martial arts service. Have a great day! The Kicksite Team

Replied October 2015

Becky

Reviewed September 2014

User Friendly, Great Service

Kicksite is a great system to work with and offers a lot of options for your business. In the different pages it combines several features which makes it user friendly, and easy to understand. Some of the reports and calculating the numbers that we needed were not available, but Kicksite is always making changes and improving the site. The customer service is always there to help and to take your suggestions. Kicksite is always growing and is one of the best business solution systems on the market today.

Thank you for your review Mrs. Yu. Good news, we are making plans for an exciting enhancement that will include an informative, yet easy to understand, reporting feature we call VITALS. You're going to love it! The Kicksite Team

Replied September 2014

Tanya

Performance Evaluation

We have been using Kicksite as our student management system for a few years now and absolutely love it! It is a great tool to stay connected to our clients via email and social media. Our Office Manager is able to easily navigate the various tuition options we have at our school and also send out timed communications about events and promotions we have at the school. Every time our Manager has needed assistance she has been able to schedule conference calls with the Kicksite staff that have walked her through the steps to accomplish her tasks. We are very happy with the system and we recommend it to all to all dojang owners.

Master Eric

Reviewed December 2014

Excellence with a Smile!

I have tried several Martial Arts management systems over the past 25 years... and I must say, that not only is KickSite superior on nearly all fronts, their customer service and customer training are second to none! This web based program is Incredibly easy to use and has many features that I use every day to improve my student management, my retention, and my marketing! If I have questions, I get answers within 24 hours... and I feel heard and educated when I get off the phone with them! I love the fact that I can access ANY of my students at ANY time with my smart phone! Highly recommended!

Dean

Awesome

I am so thankful to be a part of Kicksite. I was using my own excel sheets to keep track of 200 plus students. I thought I was doing ok too. Well, after a year with Kicksite I can tell you I am light years ahead from my own excel sheets. I am better connected to my staff through the web based site. I can keep in touch and inform my students of events with ease. Kicksite has saved me so time, time that I am spending doing what I love which is teaching martial arts. Anytime I have a question Kicksite customer service goes out of their way to help me. Love it!!!!!!

Jay

Reviewed October 2015

Hands down the best!

I've used several student management software over the past 8 years. Hands down, kicksite is the best! Easy to use, intuitive, best customer service, and industry specific for my needs! Where others are a one size fits all kind of platform, kicksite fits me perfectly! Kicksite is specific to my needs. It's the only software out there of its kind! It's the only software that keeps me in touch with my students the way it does and helps keep me on top of billing! Never have I felt more confident with a management software!

Julie

Martial Arts Software - Excellent Choice for m/a business

The billing and financial part of this software is super easy to use and understand. Love that we see what credit cards are expiring, and whose billing is expiring on the dashboard. Makes it easy to keep up with payments. Memberships and programs are easy to use and understand. Again the dashboard makes a big difference in knowing who needs extra attention, whether it be an expired membership, a birthday, or an attendance issue. It's like having a drawer full of paper files right at your finger tips.

Rick

Reviewed June 2015

The software is easy to use and anything that I see that may need attention is addressed quickly.

Pros: Ease of Use Customer Service is among the Best, Quick response to any issue. Knowledge of the personnel that I have talked to is great. If they don't know they will find out and get back very quickly. Cons: Not able to Import Information into Kicksite such as Inventory. Not able to Export Information directly into accounting programs such as QuickBooks.

Aaron

GREAT Product, FANTASTIC Customer Service

We started using KickSite approx 8 months ago and now use it for all 3 of our Academy locations. Very easy to use and leaps above any management software we have used in the past! The customer service is fantastic... when we do have a question their service team is very easy to get ahold of and they are always courteous and happy to assist. (This type of caring customer service is rare these days)

Reviewed September 2015

Best Martial Arts Software

Before I started using Kicksite, it was hard to stay organized and it took countless hours of my time. Since using their program, managing my business has been so much easier. I spend less time in the office and more time teaching. Its already got everything you need or can think of. One of the best business decisions I made. The support team is AWESOME! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 2014

Great addition to any school small or large!

As a school owner I have had the opportunity to use both Champions Way and Kicksite. Of the two quality front desk software I prefer Kicksite. It is by far less expensive and the ease of setting up the accounts is awesome. The customer service is great and have always helped in a timely manner. I would recommend Kicksite to any school looking for front desk software.

Brannon