• Pros

• "I love how simple this software is. It is easy to teach new staff."

• "Love this software because it saves my time and lots of money ."

• "Helps organize our check in process, sign up process, track attendance and tuition. This is turn key! From data, to communication, to credit card processing! It is awesome!"

• Cons

• "It may not be quite as feature packed as the competition but it is half of what they cost! "

• "The data entry for setup is a bit cumbersome but totally understandable. "

• "There are times when there is a learning curve to figure out how to best use it. Usually a quick phone call gets it resolved though."

Browse OnMat Reviews

OnMat is great!

Pros

This software keeps the business side of our martial arts school organized! From attendance to creating memberships, communications to payments. It does it and does it well. This was the first studio software that we used. Before we were old school notebooks and such. The best feature of this software though. Is the customer representative and the dedicated team at Jiba Soft. When we have specific needs from a technical problem to adding functionality they are very responsive. Taking the time to get it right and execute! We are happy with this software and will continue to use it!

Seth from Kicks Unlimited

Saves time on many levels

First, the developers have been great. Communication is responded to quickly, and any random glitches I've encountered are address and fixed. I feel like they actually listen and are concerned if I ever have a problem. And then they fix it! I don't have experience using other martial art or member-management software, but I chose OnMat ~7? years ago after getting demos of several other products. I've had other demos recently as well, and I couldn't find any reason to even consider switching. OnMat simply saves me and my team time. It streamlines so many things, like attendance tracking, curriculum requirements, striping, rank testing, and even rank certificates. Plus automated emails take care of repetitive day-to-day reminders and communication about membership expiring, late payments, etc. It manages all of our tuition, testing fees, and in-house sales of items.

Pros

- Intuitive Interface. It was easy to learn and figure out, and easy to teach my employees the basics. - Streamlines many functions of running a martial arts school - Has a parent portal to give access to the student, their progress, and curriculum - Simplified. Everything I needed, without a bunch of extra stuff I probably wouldn't use anyways - The developers seem to be making improvements constantly.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. There are a couple things I could see as feature that might be added in the future. Sometimes a screen takes a long time to load. Although this has improved with recent updates.

Reasons for Choosing OnMat

OnMat Seemed to have the best Parent Portal. The in-person demo I got (from each company) OnMat was the cleanest, easiest, and made sense to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just showed me the ipad and all the things OnMat could do, just how we use it on a daily basis. Most of the other software had similar functions, OnMat made the most send and easy to use.

Lucien from Calvin Chin's Martial Arts Academy, Inc.

Unrivaled responsiveness!

I really appreciate the efforts that the customer service team go through to problem solve and add features as needed!

Pros

We first started using OnMat after 20 years of running our school, when we wanted to bring our business into the 21st century. We had before OnMat been using a paper sign-in sheet for attendance. I have been largely happy with the software and the price is half that of the competition. Here is where On Mat really shines through, if I need a feature they are very responsive and try to build it out for us quickly! Customer service team are always striving to improve on our experience and have been very generous with their time. I love that I can make a phone call, talk to a real person and get my issue resolved!

Brian from IMS Academy

IMS Academy Review

It's been a few years now with the software, and except for a few functionality issues , The customer service team is great, which makes up for it. Mostly it would be nice to be able to use the same software on my home computer, and w Apples' planned obsolescence program, my iPad is getting old, so not looking forward to having to buy a new one just to keep this software going.

Pros

Pretty reliable and easy to use.

Cons

I have had a few accounts that I either canceled or changed the $ amount and the software did not respond, resulting in the refund checks. I wish there were more options and more intuitive functionality

Dennis from Ranger Taekwondo

September 2016

Best Software for small businesses!

Works great End-to-End. Takes care of my administrative tasks in one app. Great training tool helps me monitor and assess my students' progress. Also informs the student's and their parents of progress and keeps them involved and engaged. The interface is simple and easy to use. Whats best is the customer support. They are a call or an email away. They take care of issues and questions with a quickness and are on top of problem solving specific issues or scenarios. Great Job guys!

Pros

Takes care of my billing needs and concerns. The curriculum monitoring is great as well. What I like the most is that the software is what you make it. It can be simple and streamlined if you want, or you can add it with links and videos to make it the most comprehensive platform possible

Cons

Would be nice to have the OnMat Now app (parent/student side) designed for the iPad as well as the iPhone. Its a small thing, but would be nice. Currently the OnMat Now app is also downloadable through the iPad if you choose the iPhone version, though.

Abbie from Jr Taekwondo School

Love all the features!

Overall we absolutely love the program. It has added a lot of value to our program.

Pros

The attendance and enrollment features are wonderful! We also really enjoy being able to check the students progress in class and communicate that easily to the parents. Our students really enjoy being able to watch videos of their requirements at home that are uploaded to the curriculum.

Cons

Having to pass every student individually after a test even though they were all marked passed. 2 days after all my students still said test in progress. Lol. It wasn't until I went back into the test and went to each person that I could pass and SAVE which was the issue that took more time. I thought passing all of them as a group would do that. Having that would be a much better option.

Response from JIBASoft Inc.

Replied June 2019

Hello Abbie, Thanks for your review! There is a new feature called "pass-all" that you will see at the bottom of the Test Results screen. This pass-all will pass all students in the group so you don't have to do individually saving time. If you don't see that option, please make sure you update OnMat from the Apple App store. Thank You! JIBASoft Team

Kim from Precision taekwondo

Easiest software weve used!

The customer service is so great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always answers my questions very fast.

Pros

I love how simple this software is. It is easy to teach new staff.

Cons

Not being able to choose a specific waiver to sign for each individual membershuo

Reasons for Choosing OnMat

More simple, easier to learn, & budget friendly

Response from JIBASoft Inc.

Replied June 2019

Hello Kim, thank you for your review. We actually can assign specific membership agreements (contracts, waivers) to specific membership packages... I will reach our to you to show you how. Thanks, JIBASoft Team

Elvis from E-Taekwondo United

Changed my way of business

Big changer in my business

Pros

Easy Registration, testing, belt ordering, easy access on my IPad & see all my income at a touch of a button...

Cons

I dont think that I disliked anything in this system all is good...

Reasons for Choosing OnMat

It has all the things I need to manage my school efficiently...

Jose from Twin Tigers TAEKWONDO UT

A gift from heaven

Amazing

Pros

Love this software because it saves my time and lots of money .

Cons

Dont have something I dont like. But if I do Ill let you know haha

Jon from Kumgang Taekwondo

Drastically Different

Weve been using OnMat for just over six months. Its such an improvement over our old system that was full of bugs and overly complicated to use. Everyday studio life has returned to focusing on our students.

Pros

Easy to learn Simple yet smart Parent friendly

Cons

Improved reports Ability to see sent emails Ability to see customer specific statements

JAMES from All American Martial Arts

Always Improving

I am the owner of All American Martial Arts Inc. in Saint Augustine Florida. Approximately three years ago while opening a box from Moto I discovered a card with JibaSoft information on it, so I logged into the website, watched the tutorial and was intrigued. Within about one month we were fully up and running with the OnMat system. One of my favorite things about this product is it did away with the cards at the front of the school. Students could easily login to an iPad mounted at the front desk which shows class attendance, if they are late and does not allow them to login if they owe any money. I know I got in when the program was in its infancy and a lot of changes have been made in the past three years. That's why I titled this "Always Improving". Eric and his staff are continually making this program easy to work with, reliable, cost effective and overall compatible with the needs of owners. I often think I'm probably one of Eric's most demanding customers with a military and police background I need systems that don't fail and of course we all know that's impossible but I do hold OnMat to a higher level due to the fact that everything within my business relates to proper functionality of email, billing, reports, attendance, testing, merchandise and much more. I have called Eric late at night and on the weekends and I always receive communication back. Of course each school owner has specific needs and the OnMat system and their staff do their best to allow for such needs. Knowing that Eric is a martial artist who saw the need for such a system for school owners provides me with the confidence that whatever I throw at him he is willing to look at understands and always seems to come through. My school was asked to be on several beta testing months which allowed us to view and use several new aspects of the product. We reported our likes and possible changes that could be made and each time Eric and Kevin have done their best and always come through for the school owner in need. I have been kept abreast on the upcoming changes in the OnMat system and excited to report these changes are yet one more step to the "Always Improving" efforts of the JibaSoft OnMat team. Thank you for making my life easier as a school owner. Sincerely, James L Niland III Chief Instructor / Owner All American Martial Arts Inc.

Pros

It's in an IPad so it can be with you at all times.

Cons

Do not have the ability to change, add or delete different things within the system

Dawn from Transformations

Pick me!!!

So grateful for the staff ( Eric) for being my right hand man and usaully my left too . Computers and software programs are definitely my weakness . The program is very user friendly if you like technology . Eric has been great walking me through step by step every time I've run into an issue ( usually operator fault ) . Customer service is above and beyond ; especially with the 3 hour time difference . Yes there are a few glitches but nothing is perfect . Jibasoft offers more services than I need to run my business , but the options are great . Also the price is comparable .

Cons

The scroll on dates ! How I cannot choose my payment date for 1 time payments . Always sets payment on the day information is entered not the day one would like it taken out !

Response from JIBASoft Inc.

Replied September 2016

Thank You for your feedback! On month-to-month (auto-renew) payment plans, select the 1st Payment button and change the payment date to the desired date. For long term memberships (not auto renew), push the Down Payment button and change to desired date, then change Installments to single payment. We will put up a video in our tutorials on our website to help demonstrate.

Kyle from Evo Tae Kwon Do

The best out there!

We changed to OnMat about 4 years ago, after doing extensive research into what was available. I have to say, that the team at JIBA Soft has continually met, and exceeded my expectations. From ease of use, to seeing my school at a glance, this software allows me to focus on teaching class, instead of billing. I also love that it automatically sends out a belt testing report card, so that parents can see how their child is doing. We have over 230 students, and I would highly recommend this management software to anyone, wether you are a new school, a large school, or have multiple locations.

Pros

Ease of use. Belt testing setup. Built in point of sale system for pro shop. Effortless billing. Easy sign up for new students. Easy to customize to your specific school needs. A major part of my schools growth and success!

Bonnie from Calvin Chin's Martial Arts Academy

September 2016

Students love checking in - no more attendance book!

Although it took a bit of work to transfer our membership database, the support was always helpful and readily available. Our kids love checking in and sometimes cluster around to check their friends in and look at each other's photos. It is not completely suited to our membership as we are not a karate school, but the support has been open to taking some suggestions. We've been using it for about half a year. So far, so good.

Pros

Great for tracking attendance, automatic invoicing and late payment notice features (although I haven't yet used them; once I do I'm sure it will make life easier). Having photos is handy, especially with new students whom the instructors don't recognize yet.

Cons

I prefer using my own email, instead of OnMat's email. Group emails can be sent, but it didn't seem like there was a way for people to reply all and communicate with each other. It's best for blanket announcements.

Christine from America Taekwondo Center Medford

OnMat the Taekwondo Geniuses

Our studio ATC Medford has been using OnMat since the Alpha version and for every improvement, it has enhanced our abilities to remain 'On The Mat' during studio time. The database as well as the OnMat now app has given us the capability to continue to interact with the students as well as the parents while being visible On The Mat at all times!

Pros

Being visible at all times.

Cons

Toggle between windows, having 2 windows open at once. Also, having a question before automatically refunding a customer by accident)

Patty from TNT Martial Arts

Excellent Product!

I am extremely happy with our decision to transition to OnMat! The support staff has been incredibly helpful and the customer service has far exceeded my expectations. The transition was made much easier thanks to his patience, knowledge and immediate responses to questions and concerns. He truly walks you through each step and is more than willing to help owners customize the product to meet your needs. There are many features about OnMat that have made running the day to day business operations much smoother and enjoyable. The well designed app also helps us present a more professional image of our studio to our clients. Our Instructors, students and parents love it and we have received nothing but positive feedback! It is now much easier to track payments and see who is past due, keep parents informed, access information from anywhere with WiFi, and track each student's progress. The students love checking in on an iPad and being able to view their own progress through the app. Although we only recently starting using OnMat, it has already made our students more accountable for their attendance and testing readiness. I look forward to continuing to learn more about the features of OnMat, especially as we get closer to our first belt testing since making the transition. I have no doubt that it will make the testing process much easier and more efficient. As a school owner, if you are considering switching to OnMat, I would encourage you to take the leap and give it a try. After 32 years in business, this is by far the more efficient and user friendly method of running our school that we have ever used.

Matt from LightSpeed Martial Arts Academy

Simple, powerful and efficient

My experience with Jibasoft has been incredible. I've used 3 other Martial Arts software systems and only found them expensive, hard to use and poor service. My students love using the iPad and love to see their attendance record. The testing feature, which I'm getting set up, will be invaluable.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to be in increased communication with my students. The on Mat system has allowed me to be more organized and get rid of unneeded paper work. The support is incredible. Whenever I run into trouble they are quick to help and over assistance.

Edward from Givans Taekwondo

Best Martial arts software

On Mat has simplified my taekwondo program. It has made staffing, student enrollment simple and easy. Onmat allows me to spend more time teaching then processing .

Pros

I line that on Mat can we use from any tablet anywhere . With one Mat I can manage my school from any state anywhere at anytime .

Cons

I would also like for all the functionalities be accessible on a desktop .

Stacey from Sunset Tae Kwon Do, LLC

Very Effective System

We have been very happy with this program. The service is phenomenal. I ask Eric a question and he gets back to me at all hours of the day. The program itself has helped with our testings, promotions, and management of our students.

Pros

Tracks almost all aspects of Martial Arts. Constantly improving.

Cons

Wish the program synced with Quickbooks online seamlessly.

Jason from World Karate

World karate staff

We have used many martial arts studio organizers. Most you have to be a computer wiz to navigate through them (not Jibasoft) it's iPad app makes managing testings, students,attendance and accounts recieveables easy. Thank you ONMAT

Pros

It helps keep the office cleaner with no paper.

Cons

Slower loading time in landscape mode Vs portrait

Christie from Lows Martial Arts Academy

OnMat changed my life!

Any time I have a problem, My executive has been great with support!

Pros

I love the fact that OnMat enables me to manage our school electronically and with ease! No more papers, no more chasing payments, no more manually changing ranks after testing. Its phenomenal and I love it!

Cons

The data entry for setup is a bit cumbersome but totally understandable.

Dong from Chang Lee's Taekwondo

September 2016

I highly recommend this software for any martial arts school owners.

I've been using this product for a few years and I'm still discovering the benefits of it. I know this will make my life easier as I get to understand and work with it more.

Pros

Easy to use and very functional

Cons

Not having access to email on the actual app.

July 2016

Rick from Kaizen Associates Inc

July 2016

on mat review

Have been using it for a couple of years, great improvments.

Lucien from Calvin Chin's Martial Arts Academy

Finally stepped into the 20th century

We did not get into to teaching Martial arts because we love paperwork! This software has made a huge impact, streamlining our organizations logistical process! Leaving us time to do what we do best, and that's teach!

Pros

Cons

This is not perfect but as close as can be found!

Humberto from CTI School of Martial Arts

September 2016

Stop Struggling and get Jiba already....

Using JibaSoft has helped us monitor our Martial Art's school more efficient. The automated emails sent to members when payments are due, has helped in ensuring tuition payments are paid on time. Having the iPad by the entrance for student check-in, helps in monitoring student attendance. Having the option of sending parents private notes with student progress helps keep the personal relationship one develops with parents. Overall, our experience with JibaSoft has been positive and very helpful. We've had conversations with other masters using different software and they are impressed with Jiba's features. The software has so many features; auto pay, attendance, testing, revenue forecasting and more. This is the go to Martial Arts software.

Pros

Revenue forecasting and attendance monitoring

Cons

Would be good to accept credit card payments from within the app, rather than be forced to set up an auto payment.

Mandi from Pro Taekwondo

ProTKD OnMat Review

Our experience with OnMat has been nothing but positive. Customer Service is top notch and the product has been very functional for our school!

Pros

Automated Emails

Cons

Ability to deactivate clients

September 2016

Kyle from West coast institute of karate

On mat review

This is my secound review about this app. The only problem I explained with my first review was fixed and now we know how to solve it. This app is very useful when it comes to showing students attendance, we get a lot of complaints from parents asking why there students are not testing on time. Unfortantly for the most part this is due to the parents not be able to bring there child in to class as much as they need to be. With this app you can show the exact days the students check in as well as which class they checked in to. This app also saves a lot of paper work by doing all testing on the app, once finished with a single push of the button you can send all the comments to the students parent though email. My last favorite feature about this app is notes feature, you can send notes or progress reports to parents about certain techniques they need to improve on to get where they need to be. I would like to thank Eric for coming down and helping us with our probelm with the wifi signal reaching the iPad itself, he was very helpfull and detailed with his explanation to fix the problem.

Ben from @RangerTKD

Finally an App that is indicative of Silicon Valley's reputation and ingenuity

In our new venture into the Taekwondo business, we had enlisted the services of JIBASoft and OnMat. Eric was very patient with us in setting up our environment and helping us understand the value of OnMat. We now have full visibility of our students' progress and have an effective way of delivering curriculum collateral. What strikes me as the most important value-add, this can be all done on your mobile device (Android or iOS). We live in Silicon Valley and we've been searching for a tool/app that would set us apart from your conventional studio who hadn't quite stepped into the 21st century in terms of embracing the available technologies. We're proud consumers of OnMat and do not regret our decision. We would highly recommend this to another studio and this doesn't go without saying that you definitely get your best bang for your buck.

Amanda from Missoula Taekwondo Center

October 2015

2 years of great customer service and a good product.

I have used OnMat for over 2 years and been very happy with the usability of the software. It does nearly everything I want, and when I have an idea on how to make the system more usable for me the folks at Jibasoft do a good job of making that happen for me. I have tried 3 other systems over the past 13 years in business and no other software or service had the functions and service of OnMat and Jibasoft. Because this is a web based application we are sometimes at the mercy of the powers that be for time spent looking at the spinning wheel, but in the grand scheme of things it is a small price to pay to have all of the benefits of OnMat.

Response from JIBASoft Inc.

Replied October 2015

Thank you Amanda for your continued support! The next release should solve the spinning wheel problems!

Yosvany from Master Yosvany Taekwondo Academy

excellent program

email, communications fallow ups, and more.

Pros

ease to work and communicate with customers.

Cons

Did not work on Samsung galaxy tablets.

Rocky from Rio Bravo Jiu Jitsu Club

Helpful for New Buisness

Very Professional Company and very helpful service

Pros

The user interface is appealing and thebkids love to Checkin

Cons

Learning for me was a challenge but I am slow when it comes to computers.However, the customer support walked me through and now I am comfortable

Darcy from Believe Martial Arts

September 2016

Excellent Product and Customer Experience is through the roof!

We cannot rave enough about the level of service we have received during our transition to On Mat! Our representative, Eric, has made himself available to us constantly and his support is amazing! We love the product and are excited for how it will impact our studio!

Pros

The pictures of students and ease of use!

Cons

Nothing yet!

Kyle from Evo Taekwondo

November 2015

Best management software out there!

We have used OnMat for the last two years and are VERY satisfied with the results. I love everything about the software, from the billing to the customization of the program that tailors itself to my school. The customer service is excellent and they are constantly updating with new user friendly options. I would recommend this software to all martial arts school owners who want to focus on building their school and teaching great classes, not worrying about billing.

Barbara from West Coast Martial Arts of Morgan Hill

September 2016

Happy "Time Management" Customer!

I have nothing but good experiences, from the initial visit to the implementation of the software. Before using OnMat I was wasting 2-3 hours per week, now this time is used productively. Thank you for giving me back time to be used connecting with my customers rather than being stuck in the back office. We are a family based school and making connections is extremely important to us and you helped make that happen.

Elvis from E-Taekwondo United

great products

I not only have time to work on marketing and publicity now instead of paperwork. I also have time to work with my instructors to further knowledge them. The system also makes our payments and test so easy to work. I have had this system since 2013 and I will not leave it. I can see who attended classes when I'm at international tournaments. One word to discribe the products is efficient.

Alejandro from Salinas Taekwondo academy

What I need

Easy to use, students love it, exactly what I need in my school, I try other software and managing companies, and finally I have what I need and when I need it. At a Great price, you don't need to pay for all thous extras that other softwares offer and you never use but you have to pay becouse is part of the package

William from Chicago Martial Arts

October 2015

Who remembers "MartialSoft" back in the days.

OnMat is the wave of the future. In my many years of experience, I have always used a software to manage my academy's. OnMat is pure and simple. Right to the point, gets the job done and has the whole facility at the palm of your hand. If you want to manage a school 200+ students with multiple location. This is the solution.

Barbara from Ernie Reyes' West Coast Martial Arts

Satified customer

I need a system to manage attendance and belt testing and there weren't many software companies that were ideal for our type of memberships. From the moment I saw the interface, I knew this was going to reduce the time I spent administratively on the business. The options and the reporting capabilities are a nice touch.

Christian from Trinity Martial Arts Institute

October 2015

I'm very happy with the easy to use tracking software, saves time to focus on what's important

The student tracking capabilities combined with the payment processing in one software package has been extremely helpful. It has been easy to customize for our needs and curriculum. The people at JibaSoft are always helpful and respond quickly for any support needed.

Bill from Chicago Martial Arts / Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

September 2016

Solid software to run your DOJO

I've been in the industry for over 20 years. Always have used some software running. Tried them all, for the time OnMat is the best that is on the market. Still need a few updates with multiple schools. Give it a try, nothing to lose only to gain.

Stacey from Sunset Tae Kwon Do

Great program

Onmat is great for running your studio. Inactive students are easy to call with the MIA reports. It can receive payments, log Attendance, and I mainly love the testing feature for getting people their testing grades. Great program.

Joy from Olympic TKD Academy

Best software ever!

We were looking around for different martial arts software to ease ourselves for billing, testing and overall communications with parents. This is by far the most effective, economic and best software out there. We are so HAPPY with Jibasoft!

Tony from Chang Lee's Taekwondo

October 2015

...it's very easy to use. Kids love to sign in, parents love the control, I love it.

Pros: OnMat helps me organize my entire school. From financial to student management OnMat is the best software. I enjoy the freedom of the cloud based software. I can work on it anywhere with my iPad. Cons. It doesn't make coffee!

October 2015

Jodi from Fountain hills martial arts

One complete package

This software package gives us all we need in one place! There could be more tutorials as this user always has questions but The support staff is amazing, always taking the time to help this user out!

Bob from Dover Dragons Tae Kwon Do

OnMat is great!

OnMat works very well with my Tae Kwon Do School. The kids love signing in on an Ipad. I like organizing my business on an Ipad, from anywhere with a WiFi connection.

Jae from Yong In Martial Arts Academy

Very good. .......

Focus on specific experiences you've had with the software, and tell us whether or not it has met your expectations.... Very good. ...

Kevin from Academy of Martial Arts

Great Software

I can't say much more than that, fully optional and informational at a finger tip both in and out of the class room.

Ed from SEAMAA

September 2016

Amazing School Management Software!

Very easy and simple to use, has made our life here a lot easier! Always very responsive if any issue arises.

Tony from Chang Lee's Taekwondo

Great app!

I have been using this software app for over four years. This has been a great tool for my business.

Stacey from Sunset Tae Kwon Do

Great program

Very intuitive program very streamlined. Members love seeing curriculum, and test results straight to their email.