• Pros

• "I love the ease of use. I am NOT computer savvy at all, and it is easy for even someone like me to use! "

• "Price is good, ease of operation, full service, individualized, customizable, and great timely support. "

• "The software is easy to use. My customers can enroll and pay online at anytime. I like the reports for business."

• Cons

• "Would like a few more options but it's still the best out there "

• "The tabs are not always self explanatory, but with the excellent customer service, its an easy fix. "

• "While The Studio Director mobile website is helpful and agile, we still nonetheless continue to get feedback from clients who say that they would prefer to use an iOS app over a mobile site. "

Browse The Studio Director Reviews

omar from Escuela Nacional de Danza Folklrica

Easy to use class management tool

I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality that this tool has provided me with, it has allowed me to establish a much more organized work dynamic, where I can carry out the programming of my dance classes and choreographies, according to the student group. In addition to establishing evaluative methodologies for students, so they can through the application see their performance in our classes, so that parents can also monitor the activities that their children do in my classes.

Pros

It is a very robust web platform, which also has a mobile application. It allows the programming and management of classes, instructors, billing, as well as the control and monitoring of students. Additionally, it is very easy to use and to configure since it has a very friendly interface, so it does not require a learning curve, on the other hand it has a very affordable price.

Cons

It works efficiently, I have nothing negative to add, it is a very complete platform and has offered me good results.

Rachel from Studio West Dance Academy

Review of The Studio Director by a Dance Studio Manager

I have worked in many corporate databases, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I started using The Studio Director. The dance studio I work for had already been using it for quite a few years when I became the studio manager. I was able to figure almost all of our daily functions in less than two days! The software is user-friendly, dynamic, and has great technical support! The staff are always friendly and prompt and have some kind of solution for most of our questions.

Pros

This software is dynamic! It lets us manager our studio store items and sales, our dance classes, seasons, and performances, our online client portal, our families, students, and communication methods - all in one program!

Cons

Setting up seasons can be a little complicated, depending on the various types of class set-ups we may want to offer - in the summer we have multiple 1-week camps, a 7-week session, grouped dance intensives, etc., and all require some real thought to make sure they are set-up correctly for the right dates, charges, and so they make sense to the client in their online registration portal. In addition, there is no good way to pick and choose clients to email out of a group - you can only email the whole group or an individual family, unless you can figure out which clients are which by their email address and delete them individually from the "to" line - which is near impossible!

Kim from Columbia Dance Academy

Industry: Performing Arts

Studio Director customer support is top-notch! Timely return of phone calls and emails especially.

Way more for our money, especially in the areas of customer service and access to reports. The recital planning features were extremely helpful and made good use of my time.

Pros

The recital planning features are in-depth and yet very user friendly. Their customer service folks never rush my questions and are always willing to walk me step by step through a new process. The number and types of reports are amazing...they have thought of everything we need before we even knew we needed it! Setting up seasons and classes is very user-friendly as well. But again, Studio Director's Customer Service sets them far above and apart from their competition. They are thorough, yes, but most of all, they are ACCESSIBLE!

Cons

1. There is NO good way to let our families know their account history. All of the option are confusing. The summary does not have enough info, the statements have too much info or too many lines of info that the families don't understand, and the other options are lacking as well. The way the account is set up in the portal is also confusing to many of our families. 2. We need to have more font/bolding/italicizing options for the class/event confirmations. Also, we need less automatic information put in and more access to putting in our own info. Our families were confused by the fact that their class time was in the chart, but their rehearsal time in the notes and at the top of the chart was overlooked because I couldn't make it stand out. 3. The family/EC information on the class rosters should not be centered; it makes them very difficult to read.

Emily from The Dance Academy of Siagel Productions

Dance studio with 400 students and several different seasons/programs

I started with The Dance Academy 3 years ago so that is how long i've had studio director. I have a feeling studio director has awesome functionalities and capabilities but my biggest obstacle is that i don't know how to use them and i don't know what i'm not using. For day to day, the software is great. Reliable, relatively user-friendly, and makes registration easy for me. Here are a few areas i think could be improved: -building emails and email campaigns, i know there's a drip campaign feature but i tried and could not figure out how to use it. To pre-program our emails to send automatically would be super helpful -I do not want my clients to be able to click the 'do not send me emails' option upon registration because they end up missing out on important communications from us -i had to manually go through and delete over 1000 families from the system recently, could not believe i couldn't just filter a group via a tag and delete them all in bulk... instead, this took hours and hours of my time -From a customer perspective, registration experience could be easier, better looking, and i want control over the emails a customer receives upon registering. -Would be great if i could automate a customized 'welcome' email as well as an email that automatically goes out to everyone 1 month and one week before class starts to prepare them for class. My main wish would be for a studio director consultant to sit down with me, analyze our current use of the software, listen to everything we do, everything we wish we could do, and then teach us how we could be using the software better, show us things we don't know, and just make sure we are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible with the product. Sort of like a nice, thorough audit of our current usage followed by a tutorial to improve future use.

Pros

The customer service is AMAZING. They alway get back to me fast, are patient and kind, and willing to talk by phone or email any time of the day. I REALLY appreciate this and it is pretty much 60% of why i'd recommend Studio Director.

Cons

It's a bit clunky at times, report pulling should be easier, emails should be better (take a look at mail chimp, THAT is a top notch email software), there are some major inefficiencies i've experienced, I have a feeling i am utilizing maybe 30% the software capabilities so as great as the software may be, there's definitely a lack of awareness/education would like help using it more and better.

June 2016

Amy from Expressions Dance

June 2016

Awesome program

Studio Director has been an incredible program. It is easy to use and has helped us be organized. I am continually learning about features that the program includes that have saved me hours of work. I am impressed by the customer service and how quickly they respond to my questions. I also love that your customer service takes feedback and requests from me and other studios and is continually improving to better serve our needs.

Pros

It is easy to use and has helped me improve my communication with my families through emails (including automated emails), event confirmations, etc. I also love the many types of reports I can run and the incredible amounts of information available to me in so many formats.

Cons

I have recently incorporated welcome emails, new student emails, birthday emails, etc (drip campaigns). I would love an option to set up several new student drip campaigns. Specifically, I would like to be able to set up a different email to be automatically sent for each season to new enrollees. I have one set up currently, but have to manually send welcome emails to every other season.

Claire from Highland Park Dance Company

Extremely Helpful

The Studio Director helps us track class attendance, keep account balances up to date, and the customizable reports are extremely helpful in tracking financial trends.

Pros

The Studio Director's Class Charge administration is what adds the most value to my day-to-day operations. The system seamlessly calculates special discounts, prorated tuition, and credits in a way that helps our clients and staff immensely. I'm able to keep all of our student accounts up to date as they add and drop throughout the season. The Studio Director is able to generate customizable reports that help us in almost every business decision.

Cindi from Instruments Ballet Academy

Industry: Performing Arts

Great product for a new business.

I started my business in Sep 2017 and was able to hit the ground running.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble pulling a report of exactly the families I need. It may be user error, but.

Reasons for Choosing The Studio Director

Specialized for a dance studio needs.

Makenzie from Limelight Dance Factory

Lifesaver! Must Have!!

I started my dance business without the The Studio Director and thought I could do everything on my own...I WAS WRONG! In only a few short months of struggling and feeling overwhelmed I purchased The Studio Director and everything fell into place. I immediately shared this program with our sister studio and even though they have been in business over 25 years they started using it and love it too.

Pros

Even though I am not at all technologically savvy I feel like a strong business person when I can email and print out professional documents and have everything for my dance parents at the touch of a button.

Cons

well... it's not really a con in the long run but this system does a LOT more than I think I need for my small studio but the more I use the program the more I utilize it's functions.

July 2016

Renee from Dance Junction

July 2016

Hands down, best customer service!

I researched several dance studio software programs, and this one was the most comprehensive AND user-friendly. I received amazing customer service both before and after my purchase. Not only was I walked through my specific questions, but when I explained some of my studio needs, the rep I spoke with, Peggy, came up with a custom-made solution to my wishes. She knew the business well and was able to give me great advise and walk through the pros and cons of different ways to set up the software for my specific business needs. Her help was above and beyond what was to be expected.

Pros

The class schedule is displayed beautifully, I have easy access to all kinds of reports, my teachers can input their attendance and costume measurements directly onto the system, and the system will calculate costume sizes according to the vendor size charts. I can then run a report of what costumes in what sizes and quantities that I'm ordering from each vendor. This is just a very small sampling of what the program can do to simplify my work. There are also many checks and balances on the program so that, for instance, costumes are not ordered for a student who is taking class but not performing.

Cons

I don't like how I have to enter a character for all the prospect info such as address and phone if I don't have it. But this is a very minor issue. The only other "con" I have is that if you sign up for the 2 week trial, you're just going to have to have it! It's just that awesome!

Edgar from MediaLux Produxiones

Alot less headaches for Studio Owners and Dance Teachers

Who cares about the looks when running your studio is the main part. When talking to studio owners and dance teachers they tend to realize that running this business is a more difficult task than jumping on stage. This application gives you alot for not a really big fee. Schedules, presentations, costumer relationship (a.k. parents), and even merchandise selling. Whether its online or on your mobile phone, it's always available so you can stay connected and watch your business grow!

Pros

A simple idea behind a big solution... a dance studio owner or director is nowhere near of knowing the big administrative task of persuing their dream of teaching young ones. Alot of funtions for running their business and even taking care of payments and schedules... it even tastes like your running a big school all within this app.

Cons

Design is not their biggest attributes but who cares when everything starts to work together.

John from Seattle Gymnastics

From an owner's standpoint, this is the cream of the crop.

It was the key to our growth from 1,200 to 4,500 +/-.

Pros

Very fast. Accessible by customers on PC or phone via app. Super search capability. Full accounting capability -- can support GAAP, tax, and custom reporting. Fits with QuickBooks. Support extremely responsive and new features appear every two or three months. Has many features competing programs don't have including elaborate skill tracking, inventory and event support. Price capped even with thousands of students in the system. Usage is highly customizable to speed registration work. Exhaustive standard reporting plus support can create custom reports. Most information can be exported to Excel. Can integrate with your web site, too, to show what's available. Useful for every member of the company and customers.

Cons

Can't consolidate accounts over several sites, so customers can end up enrolled in two or three places. Not as cheap as entry-level systems; this is the high end product for knowledgeable users. Doesn't allow API access to your data for customer reporting.

Becca from Leap of Faith Arts Ministries

I really like most of what Studio Director offers!

Pros

I like that improvements are made regularly and that functions keep improving. I get quick email responses from the customer support team.

Cons

The cost is the biggest hang up for me. It's difficult for a small non-profit to keep up with rising costs without losing data (by deleting students.) Many of my parents have a difficult time using SD from a mobile device and I get complaints about that regularly. I would love for SD to integrate with MailChimp. When we use the templates for newsletters, if we take a break and come back to it, the system kicks us out and we have to start all over, would love for that to be auto saved or a setting that allows more time (if my admin is waiting for an answer from me.) I'd love to preschedule emails to go out at a later date as well as the ability to schedule credits to be used at a later date. A more efficient way to schedule private lessons through the software. An easy way to add teachers to emails that are sent out. Customizable evaluations for the teachers to fill out and email to students.

Alyssa from Madison Ballet

Excellent Software!

Our experience with The Studio Director has been fantastic! We love this program because it has saved us valuable time and money. We used to handle our enrollment with physical files were things would get easily lost or miss-filed, now we have a way of keeping accurate records of everything. Searching and tracking our enrollment numbers has never been easier and the enrollment in automatic payments has kept us accountable as well as our customers. Their customer service is some of the best I, personally, have ever received (Pam is awesome!). They respond quickly to any questions we have and their staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and kind.

Pros

Customer Service User Friendly Multiple Features/Reports Easy to search and find specific records or groups of records with the ability to tag groups and email groups

Cons

User fields can only be added on Student level and not the Family level. We do a lot of research based on our family population and not having that option is little difficult, but The Studio Director actually came up with a nice alternative. This may not apply to a lot of studios.

Lauren from The Gabriella Foundation

Excellent Customer Service

Studio Director works well as the main database for our non-profit dance education program. We track over 600 family accounts, and this system has been working smoothly for us for about 4 years.

Pros

The customer service is key - whenever we come across an issue, we get immediate support. The reports and texting features are a few others that we use frequently and have good success with.

Cons

There are reports that would be useful to us that simply do not exist. There are many choices that work well, but it's not always customizable when you have specific needs that correlate with grant fund reporting.

Lauren from Everybody Dance

Studio Director works well for our non-profit dance program

I appreciate the ability to easily pull student and family account data reports, as well as keep our dance classes and seasons well organized and archived.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There are various options for customizing account pages to suit your needs, for example adding custom fields for information. We utilize the Reports feature daily, which gives easy to use data that's easily transferable to Excel.

Cons

The only snag recently is trying to get families enrolled in the texting feature. I wish there was a way to send texts directly to phones with the family's opt-in code, instead of manually looking it up for each person.

Keara from Curtain Call Studios

My overall experience with The Studio Director has been very positive!

Pros

The most outstanding thing about The Studio Director is their customer service. They are thorough, polite, helpful, and knowledgable. I get an email response typically within just a few minutes of asking my questions and the response includes step by step instructions on how to proceed. Their advice is invaluable.

Cons

Being a performing arts studio that offers both group classes and private lessons, my main complaint would be that I have to create 2 different seasons for both. Because of this, I have to do a little extra work when I want to send a group email or offer discounts to students who take classes in both seasons.

Danelle from Alexander Academy of performing Arts

Customer service is fantastic. their team is quick to reply, and incredibly patient and informative.

Pros

The program is user friendly, and keeps us organized. I am so thankful for Studio Director. I mostly use and appreciate the following: the attendance, pro-rating abilities, cancelling classes, keeping track of substitutes, being able to send quick emails is easy, keeping track of who owes, who is in the performances, making charges for fundraisers, late fees is simple, the list goes on.

Cons

I can't print labels by class 1 per family only with students name it it. or sort labels by class to help organize information to be passed out in class. Sometimes the reports are tricky.

Danelle from Alexander Academy of Performing Arts

I am a Fan of the Studio Director

When we first started using the Studio Director, it was easy to figure out, set up and start using right away. Their customer service is excellent- always helpful answering questions with explanations or choices. My studio is organized and profitable with the help of their program. It has a lot of functions/features so it can be customized to fit my studio needs. I highly recommend the Studio Director.

Pros

tracking of attendance, family and student information, charges and payments.

Cons

sometimes the reports do not add up right or find all the people who owe a certain fee.

Kelly from LeRoux School of Dance

TSDirector is easy to use, and was my software of choice for communication with CostumeManger.com.

Mobile access for staff and clients

Pros

*Online Enrollment option *Date Specific Schedule option *Email Templates *Email History *Mobile accessible for staff

Cons

*Online payment SPLITS do not appear on payment detail for the day after they are entered *inability to make partial payment with Autopay feature *inability to apply SPLIT payments with Autopay feature *inability to select ACTIVE, INACTIVE, or PROSPECT for each family/student (which results in paying for inactive students)

Melanie from Tonawanda Dance Arts

Love Studio Director software

After testing a few softwares we decided on SD since it was the easiest to use and understand. They have incredible customer service. Probably one of the best customer service departments I've ever dealt with. They are always updating the software with new options and features. I would and do continue to highly recommend Studio Director.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult for the user (dance parent) to understand and navigate.

Rachel from Sunflower State Dance

Good experience

Keeps my classes and enrollments organized and customers can access at anytime and pay

Pros

Cons

Not enough options for credit card processing. It is too expensive especially when charged extra by the Studio Director. Wish there was also a way to set up two seasons differently at the same time. Really wish you could put in a minimum credit payment for it to process.

Tina from The Gabriella Foundation

Studio Director is a very helpful tool for our non-profit organization's youth dance program.

Ability to run many reports that assist our program's operations and help us report on numbers and demographics to our funding sector.

Pros

The customizable options with informational menus that are easily adjusted using the Admin function.

Cons

The reports that we want to pull don't always exist as we need them, so it involves compiling multiple different reports manually. I think it's par for the course with most databases, and it's not a huge problem in our day to day operations.

cathy from Marrr-Mac Dance

There has been a lot to learn but worth it to help immensely with office management.

Pros

Ease of communication with instructors, students and families. Keeping track of family balances. Comparison of year to year reports.

Cons

Sometimes the dashboard reports seem to fluctuate or not make complete sense month to month and I'm not sure if it's because the information is not entered correctly . For example our enrollment showed 10 people dropped out in the past 2 months and we know that didn't happen.

Susan from Bellevue Dance Academy

Studio Director Review

The customer support at The Studio Director is amazing. We are very grateful to have live people available and ready to help when its needed.

Pros

customer service user friendly we love that we can see if email has been read

Cons

cost not sure how to personalize certain things - for example, we have recital fees based on how many dancers there are in a family. So 1 dancer is $. 2 dancers are $, 3 dancers are $, 4 dancers are $ etc.

Christina from DancinKids Dance Studio

Industry: Performing Arts

The customer service with The Studio Director is outstanding!

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet! I guess if I could add anything, would be the option to make my own class category icons, something that looks more like my marketing material for various class types. I am looking forward to getting the app soon!

Casey from Arts in Motion Dance Academy

Full functional, but not easy to use

Pros

Awesome range of features, from class scheduling to automatic billing. Recital planning features are a bonus, too. Plus online registering is a needed feature in this day and age when parents want to be able to do everything online.

Cons

More expensive than other similar programs. Hard to learn/use - very cumbersome with multiple steps for each task.

Lindsay from The Gabriella Foundation

Studio Director serves many of our needs for an after-school dance training program for students.

We are able to manage hundreds of family and student accounts, set up our seasonal class schedules and rosters, and manage our recitals.

Pros

The function for pulling a recital show order that has the least quick changes possible is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find one report that covers everything we need, so we often have to piece things together manually.

Lauren from Gabriella Foundation

The customer support team is quick to respond and very knowledgeable.

Pros

We are still discovering new and helpful features. There are many tracking, managing, and reporting options that we use daily to help our programs run more efficiently.

Cons

The reports don't always generate exactly what I'm looking for, but with so many choices I can usually find something close that will work.

Tisdale Dance Centre

We love it! And your support is always amazing! This program definetely makes our studio run well and efficiently! We definetely try to use as many features as we can and as my second year using the program I am getting more comfortable using it and hope to put forth using some more features in the future

Pros

It helps organize and run our studio

Cons

Some of the financial reports aren't accurate

Myken from Elizabeth's Dance Dimensions

Studio Director has made registration & bookkeeping so easy and the customer support is outstanding

Pros

I love the automatic billing and payment plan feature. The performance/recital reports create the recital program eliminating hours of work.

Cons

I wish it would send the payment confirmation emails to the clients and specify what was charged and paid for, for example a private lesson, costume charge.

Jacinda from Dance-Twirl Minnesota

Always, always helpful

I reach out to the Studio Director several times throughout the year and they are always beyond helpful in answering my questions, providing me detailed instructions and honestly caring about making sure that everything works for my studio.

Cons

It's a little clunky looking to new families - it doesn't look as modern as many other software that people are using.

Judith from Judith Fuge Dance Studios

Once the system is set up with our classes, it's really easy for me and all our customers to use.

Pros

The layout of classes is neat colourful And specific. I like the little icons that identify each genre

Cons

I would like a facility for parents to book private lessons and have them charged to Their account. At the moment I do not know who is having private lessons with which teacher.

Melissa from Pierce Athletics

Great Customer Service

I am the office manager for a small Tumbling & Cheerleading gym, this is our first year using TSD. As we work out the kinks and figure out the in's & out's of the program your customer service reps have been amazing! From big to small issues, they have been able to walk us through it all. We have been able to save a lot of time & trees with not having paperwork to do, and are proud of the fact that we have been able to go green! I know when I call that the calls back will be prompt and the person on the other end will be more than happy to help me solve any issue.

Pros

It's fairly straight forward when you are setting new events or private lessons up.

Cons

We allow our athletes to notify us that they are dropping from a session early on, however when we enter the drop information we loose the ability to evaluate them, This could be resolved by not dropping them till then end of the session, but then we would have to keep track of them elsewhere. The only worry with that would be missing someone, and it creates extra work- which was what we were trying to avoid in using TSD.

Meghan from Synergy dance

Studio Director

Their customer service is excellent, the software is pretty user friendly just would love more ease of online registration and a more updated parent portal.

Pros

I love the costume measuring feature as well as company sizing.

Cons

I dont like that texting isnt a package deal it is ala carte.

Jacque from Inspiring Dance

We love Studio Director and the excellent customer service and ability to customize features.

Pros

Ease of use, web-based, customer service, customizable features. We appreciate how quickly Studio Director staff responds to questions.

Cons

How complicated some customized features are. Inability to quickly add a drop in class for a punch card student.

Kris from Misty's Dance Unlimited

Function and Service - Studio Director DELIVERS

Pros

Ease of use! Lots of reporting features - I love that I can request new reports and they are usually implemented.

Cons

I wish promo codes would allow users to receive a discount when they enter the code and it could be deducted from the payment due.

Leigh from WNC Dance Academy

Your customer service rep was a great help! She was very informative!

Pros

The system is quite easy to work with. Seems to take all information entered accurately. Also easy to run reports needed.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little hard to find what I am looking for, but now I know to call the customer service if I need to.

Karen from PA Gymnastics Club

Easy to navigate through the program

Pros

Information is very accessible, allows for good communication with members. Reports are very helpful with our daily operations.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to change fonts or text colors in notes, etc. Make bold, underline, or italic

Rebecca from DancerSpirit Academy

Great for a start up

As a new dance studio this program has really helped me put a lot of important information together in one spot. I have been able to focus on running the business and getting more clientel because I don't have to wait for people to call so I can register them they register themselves on line and can control what their child is doing. This has been extremely helpful in that everyone is in the correct class in the computer and everyone is able to access any information they may need. The program is fairly easy to set up, even with my computer illiteracy I could manage on my own.

Pros

That the parents control their own accounts and can get the information about tuition and dates that their child is in class through their account. It is nice to be able to handle other business without needing to worry about this.

Cons

Managing discounts for classes could be easier, it was not simple to find where to insert the information and when I have made adjustments to students tuition the discounts that should automatically change don't.

Candi from Great Lakes Kids Energy Zone

Excellent software and best customer support!

I could not run my business without Studio Director! It is hands down the best software, so user friendly, and the customer support that comes with it is priceless. Worth every penny!

Pros

Online enrollment, ease of running payments, automatic payments, and customer support

Ada from Boston Rhythmic/Rhythmic Dreams

Good software, but awkward/not straight forward formatting

Pros

It has features that many softwares dont have, like organizing shows and events, but those features are hard to use, so even though they are there, our club makes our own spreadsheets. Costumer support is great and fast, but its tedious to call in with every question, so mostly we skip over things we dont understand.

Cons

awkward formatting, some features are not easy to use, or figure out. For example, I would love to be able to use the attendance sheets for each child. It would be awesome to be able to click on a child, and then see a LIST of classes they have missed, rather than have to scroll through each month. Then, would be great if we could click on that missed class, and say "schedule a makeup class for this missed class." It is not easy or straight forward to see which missed classes have been made up.

Vanessa from Tisdale Dance Centre

We love using studio director!

It makes our studio run smooth! With studio director, we are able to run our studio effectively. We organize, register, and all our accounts for all our families are kept organized on there as well.

Paula from Paula Terenzi Byrne

GREAT CUSTOMER SEVICE!

It won't take long t receive an answer from this company. I am so impressed with the return calls or emails to help me out whenever I need them...and with the speed that's amazing. They are always available to make the corrections whenever I make the mistakes!

Pros

Ease

Cons

Can't calculate for my taxes- especially my expenses each month. Would really like to have it all in one place. Wish you would add that feature.

Marthavan from South Shore Ballet Theatre

SSBT Review

We have loved working with studio director. While our technical prowess can limit us at times, the customer support staff always eases our difficulties efficiently.

Pros

overall capabilities

Cons

tuition troubles

Debbie from Debbie Felton's Academy of Dance

Awesome Customer Service

ease of use

Pros

Personalized customer service and user very user friendly. I would highly recommend this software to all studios.

Cons

That I have to hit save changes every time. Still learning the program. We haven't hit too many road blocks yet. We need to learn how to not see other sessions in ledgers.

Lucy from Meg Segreto's Dance Centre

March 2016

The Studio Director software is very easy to use and the Customer Service is excellent.

Pros: Easy to use & great to be able to send emails. Cons: Requires too much information for Prospects, sometimes we don't get address, email & phone numbers from potential clients, so it won't let me enter them in the computer unless I have all that information. Details: Customer Service is always very quick to respond and accommodate our requests.

Response from OnVision Solutions

Replied March 2016

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for The Studio Director! We appreciate the feedback, and encourage you to contact us for additional assistance at any time. Here's a trick you can use to speed up data entry when creating new accounts, particularly when you don't have access to client info. - when on the Family Info page, simply enter a dot or a dash in any of the required fields (leave the email field and all others below that blank) - [Save Changes] and you're done! - when adding a student to an account you can leave the Last Name field blank if the student has the same last name as the Family. The system will automatically apply the Family Last to the student, so you don't have to re-type it in.

Angel from Dimensions Studio of Arts and Athletics

Studio Director Review by Dimensions Studio

LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!! I used another very un-user friendly before finding Studio Director and I couldn't be more thankful!! It does so much and more!! If I can't figure something out, I can always count on getting an answer quickly with a return call or email. I HIGHLY recommend Studio Director!!

Pros

Ease of Use!

Cons

Nothing!!

Kari from Burlington Dance Company Inc.

Customer Service is excellent!

Pros

I like that this software has functions for every aspect of my business. Recently, I asked if a certain function was available, and they created this function for me within the day. Totally awesome.

Vanessa from Tisdale Dance Centre

We love it for our dance club!

Pros

We love it for our club. We try to use more and more of the program each year. We use it for pre approving, registering and keeping track of all of out dance families.

Cons

Some of the things the program does we don't use or it won't work for our club. A few of the reports are difficult to read.

Loanne from Studio West Dance Academy

March 2016

We absolutely could not run our studio without this software!

The Studio Director has been an invaluable tool for us in managing our studio and communicating with our students and families. The interface is easy to use to set up classes, payments, student, family information, and so much more. As our studio grows, we've appreciated the report tools to manage the volume of class and student information in our database. We really like the email tool, with enhanced graphic and layout options, which allows us to create professional email communications to our students and families. The technical support we've had from the Studio Director staff has been phenomenal, and they've been able to resolve any questions or inquiries for us within hours, not days. There is so much flexibility to this tool, and as we expand our business, we are able to take advantage of more features of the software. We definitely made the right decision in choosing Studio Director to manage our studio information.