• Pros

• "The interface is aesthetically pleasing, and the customer service staff get back in touch with me quickly. "

• "AZZLY is very easy to use. I can locate the information I need about a patient immediately after logging in. It's quick and very user friendly."

• "I like how everything was together on this program. For each client I could go in and complete each task and see what else was going on with her."

• Cons

• "system inconsistent at times. And occasional loss of a note/form, however, the new RIZE system will most likely alleviate that. "

• "All the updates that have been happening. But this I know has to happen. "

• "It was very intimidating at first, because coming from Tier which now seemed so juvenile it was scary. "

Browse AZZLY Rize Reviews

Leslie from Talbot Recovery Soutions

We are committed to Azzly

Customer support is absolutely a must for our organization. We rely on experts in the field. We don't have time to know everything about everything. We find people we trust who know how to do what we don't know how to do. Azzly is one of those experts who we have learned we can trust. They are a member of our Team. When a Therapist has a problem entering in a note or changing a diagnosis, Azzly is who they call and the problem is resolved. If the Billing Specialist is having a problem getting a claim to process, Azzly is who she calls and Azzly support team is there to help her figure it out. Is Azzly problem free - NO, however, they are committed to helping us work out any "bugs" in the system and/or tailor the program to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It is an "All in One" program; combines Scheduling, Financial, Clinical, & Medical charting

Cons

For some reason, when a client pays for services, even though we enter the Therapist's name we cannot pull a report that shows what has been paid by Therapist. We pay our therapists based on what was paid for the month and we have to manually calculate it. I really don't understand why we can't pull a report sorting by Therapists paid.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Leslie, we are so happy to have had your business these last few years. You had some concerns about the ease of use a couple years ago, and we're glad to report that our updates since have addressed many of the issues you brought up! Our latest update to AZZLY Rize has a robust and VERY customizable library of reports and our new filters make it easier than ever. New customers have been vocal about their pleasure with the ease of use.

Nathan from Sundance Canyon Academy

Versatile and well developed

We have been able to collaborate with our team 1000% better for better delivery of service and communication to insurance companies.

Pros

Secure online and very functional. We are a smaller company and have some specific needs that AZZLY has done a fantastic job of delivering solutions proving that we are important to them as a customer.

Cons

The only thing that I find challenging is the printing of medical records.

Response from AZZLY

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Nathan. We're so glad to have been a value to your company. Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us. It's how we get better.

Jordan from St. Joseph Recovery Center

Excellent EHR for Addiction and Behavioral Health

Azzly has thought of everything a Substance Abuse Treatment Center and mental health facility could need, even RCM services. The Azzly Customer service is second to none! I am proud to be an Azzly client!

Pros

This system is comprehensive, user friendly and exceeds expectations! We are so happy to have a system that thoroughly and accurately captures information in a way that allows clinicians and providers to spend less time documenting and more time caring for patients! The document library is so large that we only had to create 4 custom documents.

Cons

The process of migrating data from our old system was extensive, but that was not an issue with Azzly.

Reasons for Choosing AZZLY Rize

We liked the MARS/MORS, layout, and ease of use of Azzly. Great cost savings as well. Good fit for a moderate sized operation without a bottomless budget!

Ongoing challenges

For as much as it costs, I would expect something amazing. AZZLY is not amazing. When it works, it's okay. I dread receiving an email notification that updates are coming because that frequently results in glitches that prevent clinicians from being able to document their sessions in real time or in the case of the most recent update, have to recreate work they've already done. I have seen hours of work disappear from the screen, only to have to be reentered. This has resulted in clinicians having to be paid for additional work hours because AZZLY wasan't working during their scheduled hours. I have been treated condescendingly by support staff when the software was not functioning. I am not aware of AZZLY offering to cover any of the additional costs or even to credit any of the fees when their software falls short, just an embarrassed apology from customer service.

Pros

I can access my work from any internet connection

Cons

It is not user friendly and frequently causes decreased productivity.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

We would like to reach out and review the issues that you are having so we can improve your user experience. Please contact clientservices@azzly.com so you can show us first hand what you are experiencing. We will also have one of our tech team on with us in case it is a browser or setting issue. We appreciate your sharing and we will dedicate the time to resolve if you reach out.

Holly from The Next Door

Azzly gets it done!

It’s a huge improvement over Tier, but not as ‘there’ as it can be.

Pros

Azzly is a major improvement over the Tier program we once used. I can get group notes in much faster.

Cons

I do not care for the strange way of entering Dap notes. Why is it necessary to go into that weird window, enter the EME #, select forms, etc?

Megan from Talbot Recovery Solutions

Industry: Mental Health Care

Innovative software with amazing customer service!

Azzly helped our company consolidate multiple systems so that all our information is in one location. It has also helped our staff stay on top of charting, insurance authorizations, and so much more. But my favorite feature is definitely the customer service we receive when we have an issue. The staff at azzly are amazing! They quickly to respond to any question, problem or request we might have. Thanks Azzly!

Pros

Tracks authorizations Staff communication is built in Secure email and fax direct from azzly

Cons

No sorting option for payments recieved for each therapist/doctor There is not a box for patient name in the SEOB tab when entering insurance payments

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Thank you Megan. We wish you and your team much success. It has been a delight working with them! Our team is excited to release AZZLY's new user interface within the next 90 days with new enhancements and functionality. It will be easier and better than ever! UPDATE: Megan! Happy to announce that the issue you brought up will be resolved when SEOB is moved to Rize.

Judy from Novus Medical Detox

Medication Management forte'

We had plenty of issues when we started Azzly. However, the training folks there are very responsive. Day or night. And because they listened to unique issues with medication management, that's their forte' for sure

Pros

medication management. They listened and delivered on medication management. Almost immediate response to issues.

Cons

Response from Andrew

Replied April 2019

You were right, Judy! The medication management feature is very much appreciated, we have also simplified the review and supervisory process which is so important in withdrawal management. We are proud to be the electronic health record solution for your company and to have earned the confidence of owners and staff to serve the new location. Users like you keep making us better. Thank you and enjoy retirement!

Jill from Integrative Life Center

Group notes are easy

I love the group note function in Azzly. It sure beats having to open each client's chart separately. Occasionally there are funny quirks with the system, but the Azzly support staff are quick to respond and iron out the kinks. I'm just getting comfortable with going to the e-Chart for a full view of the client's chart, but it seems to be a vast improvement from having to open separate PDF's like before. I'd like to see them increase the number of characters for the group note section though. I often run out of space and cannot enter enough information on what happened in the group. Overall, I like Azzly better than what I was using at another agency (TIER). It's more versatile.

Pros

group notes

Cons

Entering recurring appointments in the calendar function does not always work correctly. It has been known to import clients into the encounter that are not a part of the recurring appointment.

Angie from The Next Door

Customer Support prompt and thorough

AZZLY support has been thorough and prompt. They work quickly to help resolve issues and work through customer problems.

Pros

The ability to navigate throughout a client's chart with ease to locate specific documentation.

Cons

Updates that can make documentation tedious at times. May not be necessary for all departments.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Hi Angie- Thank you for your review. Our updates and changes are made based on user input and we try to make sure we do not disrupt any department's workflow. An AZZLY team member will reach out to discuss so we can be more aware. We want to make your documentation easier not more difficult. Appreciate your sharing.

Deanne from Counseling and Recovery Center

Rize Review

I want to say the staff is absolutely wonderful, they are available at all times and quick to respond. They are very friendly and professional.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, and the company is always working hard to make improvements. The staff listens to feedback and seem genuinely concerned to resolve any issues.

Cons

Information that you are currently entering can be lost if connection to internet is broken Documents have to be locked before you sign.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

YES! Thank you, Deanne. We are so glad that our software and our Client Services support have been a value for you.

KIm from Kim Wieleba, LCSW

Industry: Mental Health Care

One Stop software product with everything you need to run your Psychotherapy practice

Overall experience very positive; able to completely run my practice with this software

Pros

Multiple features to address all aspects of running a practice. Tech support readily available and very helpful.

Cons

At times adapting to new updates is challenging; but I understand a necessary part of an evolving software program.

Response from AZZLY

Replied May 2019

We're very glad to hear how AZZLY Rize has supported your practice, Kim! We pride ourselves on our solution being an "all-in-one" and on our client services team. Thank you for your review and your business these last several years.

kevin from Genesis Rehabilitation Center, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Azzly Rize is both economical and very user friendly

The ease of use, and its very economical

Pros

I had been using KIPU, however Azzly Rise is a better EMR solution. When I first started using azzly, I had some issues with some of the new developments. the drawer was the one I had a problem with. With practice, it gave me the confidence to work through my issues. It worked for me and I felt as though I had concurred the world. Azzly over KIPU forever.

Cons

There are no cons for me at this time. the system is absolutely wonderful

financial ease and functionality

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Kevin. Our goal is to deliver the best bang for your buck, and it sounds like we've done that. So glad to hear this system has been better for you than Kipu. As always, should you encounter any issues, please contact Client Services and we will assist.

BRY from THE NEXT DOOR

AZZLY

The updates are sometimes not user friendly, it does not seem to be designed for ease of use regarding medical staff/use. Overall, once you get the hang of it, you get used to it.

Pros

once the information is entered into azzly, it mostly easy to find the information you are looking for

Cons

Updates are not user friendly for medical purposes; multiple steps involved in opening information.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Sabrina from Counseling and Recovery Center, Inc.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Professional, courteous, and easy to reach.

Pros

Overall, pretty fast program. Not too much lagging.

Cons

Not user friendly, very time consuming to navigate between pages and screens. Unable to open more than one tab at a time.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.

Mackenzie from The Next Door

Functional, not exceptional

It has been acceptable. There are things I would change, but there are things that make me glad I've had Azzly and not some other EHR's I've used in the past.

Pros

Cons

Changes occur that intend to fix things, but ends up making my job more tedious with extra clicks, having to re-learn how to document, etc...

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Mackenzie, our support staff is well aware of the issues you and your coworkers have brought up in these reviews and will be in touch to resolve. Thank you for your review.

Betsy from The Next Door, Inc.

Troublesome

It's been very negative. There are times it's as if the plane is being built in the air and there is no concerted effort to plan before doing something. I wish I didn't have to use this EMR system and I would never recommend this system to anyone or any organization.

Pros

I like the colors of the logo. But not much else.

Cons

It is incredibly slow. Medical records take very long to pull. The page becomes unresponsive within my browser. From the eChart screen, I am not able to search for a new patient, so I have to go back to the home screen, search for a client, and then go into their eChart. Even small things like - if you check the box that says "Remember Client ID" the customer ID doesn't save. It's the small and big things.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Betsy, Thank you for sharing your experience and an AZZLY client services team member will be reaching out to assist. The change in the Patient Search functionality was actually a high priority request from your facility. To see what may be coming out in a future release select the "What's New" button next to your name in the Home Screen. We are committed to improve your experience and can run some diagnostic tests to rule out what may be causing your issues Betsy.

Ashleigh from The Next Door

Don't buy this software

Very poor. Would not recommend this program in increasing efficiency or functioning.

Pros

I do appreciate that the team can email Azzly and get a response directly from them instead of going through a customer service department.

Cons

SLOW SLOW SLOW. No matter how efficient the user is, one can only be as fast as the software. This software has greatly decreased our teams efficiency due to the waiting time you experience just trying to complete a simply note on a client's chart. User's have to frequently log out and log back in in order to get it running smoothly again. Several incidents of lost documentation which were not a result of user error, but Azzly could not recover these documents. Slow response time on fixing issues in their system. Team moral has been impacted due to inability to get their jobs done while waiting on the software.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Hello Ashleigh, We would like to set up an online call to run diagnostics since we sent our CIO to work with the facility's IT consultant and heard that things were going smoothly. Most users report how fast the system is, so our tech team would like a visual of what you are experiencing. If you are experiencing interruption in connectivity that is how a document may not save. We want you to have a better experience so appreciate your letting us know. An AZZLY support team member will reach out.

Ruth from Novus Medical Detox Center

Amazing software

Doing intakes for our patients are so much easier and faster since the company switched over to Azzly

Pros

So easy to use, everything is self explanatory , all the documents you need are at a touch of a button

Cons

There isn't really anything that I don't like about this software

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Love it, Ruth! We're so glad to hear this has improved intake this much for you.

Kecia from The Next Door

Industry: Individual & Family Services

AZZLY Review

Pros

Cons

The program would cut off in the middle of me charting, I didn't like the way you had to get into the charts and calendar

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Hi Kecia, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you like how easy it is to track your tasks and see the comprehensive view of a patient's progress. We are making it easier to access charts while in the calendar in our next release, so we appreciate that feedback. An AZZLY support team member will reach out to run a diagnostic on why you may be losing connectivity while charting. We want you to have an easier time charting.

Kellie from The Next Door

Azzly

Customer service is very slow to respond and seem baffled by their own software.

Pros

I Ike the layout of where things are in the system.

Cons

It’s not always functional and often deletes documents, data, new patient profiles, etc. It also works very slow a lot of the time. I wish more documents could be opened up at once.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Kellie, we appreciate your time and your review. Our Client Services team is aware of your reviews and will be in touch. Delivering a user experience that ensures your success is our top priority.

Albania from Counseling and Recovery Center

Very satisfied

It is easy to follow and it has quick access to the client's information.

Pros

I like the expand alert. I also like how easy it is to go to the client's echart with just one click.

Cons

It would be nice if the system would load up faster when search client's information.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Albania! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy!

April from Medical

Slows down productivity.

Pros

In theory, this should be an asset to my daily tasks.

Cons

The program is not easy to navigate. At times, clinical notes are deleted without explanation.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review, April. Client Services is aware of the issues you all at your facility have brought up in these reviews and we are working to diagnose your issues. If you have any other issues, please send them to clientservices@azzly.com

kristin from Novus Medical Detox

Industry: Mental Health Care

User friendly and makes my job easier!

Support help has been great and seem to understand issues when when arises.

Pros

What I like most about Azzly is that I am able to review my particular work, by selecting user and also pick the date ranger. I can also go into "my work" and see if there is anything outstanding or that needs to be reviewed. I alos like the feature that I can send an alert to all staff or only certain staff when there is something that needs attentions. Lastly, it took me only a few days to understand the system, it is very user friendly.

Cons

The only thing i find frustrating is I have to always be mindful to select the date range (last 30-days) when I am looking for records.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Kristin! We're very glad to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and versatility of the AZZLY Rize solution. And we're happy to hear that our support team has been so helpful.

Rose from Novus Medical Detox Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

AZZLY is so easy to use.

I use AZZLY for different reasons: to obtain a diagnosis for a patient or an updated address, etc..... My overall experience is a positive one.

Pros

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Rose! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy

Gloria from The Next Door

Easy of use

Great.

Pros

The flow of functionality, when something didn't work with the flow; we called and they fixed the issue.

Cons

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Great, Gloria! We're very glad that you have had success at your facility with AZZLY Rize and that you saw it was an improvement from Netsmart TIER. Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you with the flow issue.

William from Novus Detox WPB

Good Choice!

It's a smooth system and relatively easy to navigate.

Pros

The ease of adding, populating, filling out and navigating through each form for our patient charts. The e-signing, note bubbles are very helpful when applicable. Everything in the demographics tab makes it easy to review sensitive information all in one place. Well put together and I'm sure it will only get better. Thanks AZZLY

Cons

Navigation time is so slow on a surface or ipad

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Thank you for this review, William. We're so glad to hear you're happy with the product. Our forms, e-signing, notes, and demographics are some of the features we're proudest of, and we're glad to hear they've been helpful for you. Going mobile is a fairly recent venture for us, and we hope that we can improve the tablet lag issue you mentioned in our upcoming rollout.

Ashley from Cedar Ridge

Azzly questionare

I have had a pleasant interaction with azzly. I have not had issues in which I have had to contact support.

Pros

I like the ease of use with everything being within a click. I think that the paper work itself is easy to use and user friendly with the calendar being connected to the clients chart.

Cons

I don't like that you have to close out of a form to go to the Calendar. It would be helpful to keep forms open and use calender.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Cool! Thank you for this review, Ashley. Your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear the one-click system is working out for you, and we've forwarded the comment on the calendar to the development team for follow-up.

Karen from Counseling & Recovery Center, I

Case Management

Pros

It is user friendly and able to switch to different client with ease.

Cons

Trying to find documents that might be older in the system

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review, Karen. We are glad to see that AZZLY Rize has been useful for you at CRC. If you should encounter any other issues, please reach out to us at clientservices@azzly.com so that a representative can assist.

John from Treatment Consultants

Ahead of the game

As a consultant for start-ups in the mental health and addictions industry, I am often in the position to recommend an EHR. I consistently recommend Azzly because they provide so much more than just an EHR. The system does a great job streamlining the entire client process from first call to discharge and beyond. Many EHRs are based on the medical per encounter or per procedure model and can struggle when it comes to charting for bundled services provided at the RTC, PHP, and IOP levels of care. Azzly understands how treatment works and their system is designed accordingly. The software is robust clinically and medically, and specifically designed to make insurance utilization review and claims submission hassle free. Over the years they have taken in feedback from their customers and have evolved the product to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry. Great training and customer service. It's worth getting a demo just to hear Collette say "It's a thing of beauty."

Pros

Ease of use, price point, customer service

Response from AZZLY

Replied December 2016

Thank you John. We wish you and your practice much success.

Kayla from The Next Door

AZZLY Rize

Pros

I enjoy the access of all client records.

Cons

It is slow and sometimes shuts itself down.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Kayla, we are aware from the reviews you and your coworkers have left this week that some of the users at your facility are less than pleased with AZZLY Rize. Our support staff will be working with your staff to address your issues. Thank you for your review.

Vicki from The Next Door

Azzly rize

Pros

Azzly rize is a one stop shop. I am able to document occurrences in individual charts and others on team are able to review and use information to provide quality care.

Cons

Not using the tool enough in the beginning to remember where to find certain links needed. It is getting better

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Vicki. we appreciate your review. It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We pride ourselves on having an all-in-one solution and improving patient and business outcomes. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy! If you have any questions or issues, please work with your super user or reach out to clientservices@azzly.com and one of our representatives can work with you.

Carrie from SALS Recovery Center

Extremely helpful staff, amazing response time to questions

Pros

The software is user friendly. I am impressed with the constant updates to better improve the system. The team behind the software is AMAZING

Cons

The only concern I can think of, which I know cannot be avoided, is the glitches that come with technology sometimes

LORETTA from PERSON TO PERSON

Industry: Individual & Family Services

AZZLY Review

Customer service is always just an email away and prompt at taking care of the problem.

Pros

Easy to learn and most of the time, pretty fast.

Cons

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SOFTWARE

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Loretta! We are happy to hear you've had such a pleasant experience with AZZLY.

Kimberly from The Next Door

Azzly is no good for medical use

Negative and frustrating

Pros

Not very much. I have experienced more frustration than positive outcomes.

Cons

Too many steps to write orders No pop-up type alerts for allergies, orders No ability to have treatments on EMAR or anywhere they can be scheduled Overall too slow in switching screens Delays in medication administration due to Azzly being down at times Often have had to call support after updates

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Kimberly, did you receive an email yet from Client Services? I passed this along last week, but if you haven't heard from them yet, please reach out again (clientservices@azzly.com). We'd like to speak to you specifically about the allergy pop-up you mentioned. Our software includes allergy pop-ups! So if this isn't enabled for you, we want to make sure it's being utilized. As to the general slowness, we are working with your organization from a tech perspective to run diagnostics and make sure your software and your Internet are up to date and can handle Rize. Our CIO was onsite with your IT consultant and everything seemed to be running smoothly? If you have any other issues, please, feel free to email clientservices@azzly.com to resolve

Destiny Evans from The Henry and Rilla White Youth Foundation

AZZLY

I overall like the program

Pros

I like how easy and quick it is to pick up

Cons

I don't like the occasional issues that I have with the program such as when you add a patient to a group after the others are signed in, the program will show them present but not able to put a note and when you make the absent it will allow a note. You have to struggle it a bit to get it to finally straighten itself out.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Destiny, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you overall like the solution and would recommend it. We're sorry to hear about these issues :/ We'll be in touch shortly to discuss how you can most effectively use AZZLY Rize.

Elias from Arizona's New hope

Perfect Solution to our Needs

Our business model differs from typical mental health practices and as a result needed a system that is able to address state and federal regulations and Azzly does this perfectly.

Pros

Azzly has been very responsive EHR system to our needs. staff is knowledgeable and what they don't know they find out. The EHR system is very intuitive and easy to use. The system is very streamlined and you are able to find the information you need quickly.

Cons

Some of the features has not yet been implemented.

Reasons for Choosing AZZLY Rize

We choose Azzly for the cost, ease of use, and the system was able to meet our needs.

Jennifer from Counseling and Recovery Center, Inc

Unbelieveable

Poor

Pros

Once the option to upload documents was finally able to use, this feature is the most user friendly of the entire program.

Cons

All of the changes since July of 2018 have been ridiculous. We get used to one way of doing things then the next day there are changes that unless someone comes to you personally to describe exactly what the changes are: the time spent trying to figure out something as simple as transcribing a case management note can take an hour before you can even begin. This system is very slow. Very time consuming!! This program is NOT user friendly!!! Hard to see and just overall poor quality.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Jennifer and Ashley, thank you for reviewing honestly and expressing your concerns. That's how we get better. I've shared your comment with Client Services. They'll be in touch soon.

Aretha from Non-Profit

User

It's beneficial to my job

Pros

Availability of software is important to organization

Cons

Changes sometimes difficult to work with

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Hi Aretha- Thank you for your review. There is a "What's New" button next to your name on the Home Screen. We add new functionality or features in this area when we have a new release coming out so you can have advance notice. You also have free access to our 24/7 learning management system where we have tutorials. Since you are relatively new to your company if you need any training in any area, our client services is always available to assist. One of our team members will reach out Aretha to assist in any area. We want you to be a super user!

Hannah from ASAP Cincinnati

Review of Azzly

Pros

I really appreciate the IMR function, which allows you to pull in text from previous notes. This increases efficiency and makes writing treatment plan updates and individual session notes relatively easy.

Cons

It is very frustrating that the calendar does not link directly to notes. It would be wonderful if the "check-in" function would automatically create a treatment note.

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your comment to our client services team for their review and follow up. We appreciate your letting us know. That¿s how we keep getting better.

Karen from Antioch Unversity New England

Not the most intuitive program, but does the job

Pros

The software was able to be adapted to meet our facility's needs. I liked how the files were very complete with all the necessary windows to file information.

Cons

It was not very easy to learn how to use at first, seemed more difficult to navigate than other similar products I have used in the past.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Karen, we're glad you are able to make ends meet with our solution and that you enjoyed the customized files. Would you be willing to speak with a client services representative about some of difficulties you are experiencing? We want you to be 100% satisfied!

Lana from The Next Door

Questionaire

I started working here over a year ago and we are still dealing with the same issues that we dealt with when I started.

Pros

I really don't care for this software...

Cons

Will freeze up during note taking, Extremely slow moving from one screen to the next and looking up clients information. Information about the client is spread out...not easy to look up all info on client.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Lana, we would like to set up an online call to run diagnostics since we sent our CIO to work with the facility's IT consultant and heard that things were going smoothly. Most users report how fast the system is, so our tech team would like a visual of what you are experiencing. If you are experiencing interruption in connectivity that could explain most of the issues that you and your coworkers have reported in these reviews. We want you to have a better experience so appreciate your letting us know. An AZZLY support team member will reach out.

Jes from Envision Hope Treatment

Great in the early start

We have just begun the startup and training for Azzly and it has been as smooth and easy as any start-up can be. The Azzly staff are great to work with and have been great with regard to flexibility with our changing needs.

Pros

The flexibility and the comprehensive work that has gone into establishing and maintaining the EHR

Cons

I haven't used it clinically, so can't fully answer.

Response from AZZLY

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your confidence in the AZZLY software and team! We can't wait to support you with all your amazing work at Envision Hope Treatment.

grady from Medical Center

azzly review

Pros

I like the fact the note could be alerted to other user

Cons

moved a little to slow down loading some of the functions and the fact if you don't hit saved all your work is not saved

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for the perfect score, Grady. Your feedback is so appreciated. You did bring up one issue, and we appreciate you letting us know. We've reached out to you to discuss how we can make sure you're fully satisfied with AZZLY Rize.

November 2015

Kim from Kim Wieleba, LCSW

November 2015

Dynamic Product with great Technical Support

I have been using AZZLY as a solo mental health practitioner for 3 years. The product keeps getting better as they fine tune and add new features. They are very responsive to how my needs may differ from other product users and often add/adjust features to improve my work flow. I appreciate that the system is always changing and improving. The technical support is terrific! One of the major reasons why I left my previous system was very poor technical support when I really needed it. Using AZZLY is keeping me on the cutting edge of EMR/documentation and billing! Since I am a solo practitioner having an EMR system that works for me is a key issue in my practice.

Response from AZZLY

Replied November 2015

Thank you Kim. We wish you and your practice much success.

Liz from Cedar Ridge Behavioral Health Solutions

Azzly, the bomb

Pros

The documentation is very simple to use, and I can usually have my notes done in half the time of what we use to have.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet , I love it

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Liz! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy!

Jeremy from Cedar Ridge Behavioral Health

Azzly is a blessing!

Pros

It's ease to navigate through. So easy and simple.

Cons

All the updates that have been happening. But this I know has to happen.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

"Azzly is so amazing and easy to navigate through. It is by far the best program that I have used." WOW! Love this glowing review. Thanks, Jeremy.

Samantha from Novus

Azzly

Pros

Azzly was pretty easy to use and navigate

Cons

There were some reporting issues at first, but staff really tried to help out and eventually figured out what I needed.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Great! We're glad to here that AZZLY Rize is working out well for you and the support staff was able to help in in the transition. Please don't hesitate to call your Client Services rep again if you have any other issues.

Jason from New Freedom Recovery Center

Searching No More

We needed to replace our last EMR with a more cost effective alternative, which was difficult due to specific needs we have. I had searched and sat through many demos until I found AZZLY. The entire process from demo to training has been exceptional.

Pros

Training

Cons

accessibility in some areas

ASHLEY from COUNSELING AND RECOVERY CENTER, INC

DISAPPOINTMENT

Pros

Better once the option to up-load documents was available.

Cons

not user friendly, have issues scanning in large files, more steps, time consuming, hard to see

Response from AZZLY

Replied April 2019

Taylor from Cedar Ridge

A Billing Dissapointment

Clinical side is nice, billing side needs major work.

Pros

Clinical side is easy to use. Therapist really seem to enjoy the new system.

Cons

Billing side is in shambles. Rize features do not work properly and bouncing from Rize to Silverlight is beyond annoying, especially when Siverlight (the old system) is way easier to use via billing than the new Rize system. Whoever thought more clicks per claim is better, obviously does not do much billing whatsoever.

Response from AZZLY

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.