What are AZZLY Rize users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AZZLY Rize software through verified user reviews

• icon"With practice, it gave me the confidence to work through my issues. It worked for me and I felt as though I had concurred the world."
  • icon"Availability of software is important to organization."
  • icon"The process has been very supportive and they have worked diligently to implement special requests, making the software feel like our own."
  • icon"It was not very easy to learn how to use at first, seemed more difficult to navigate than other similar products I have used in the past."
  • icon"Several incidents of lost documentation which were not a result of user error, but Azzly could not recover these documents. Slow response time on fixing issues in their system."
  • icon"Not user friendly, very time consuming to navigate between pages and screens. Unable to open more than one tab at a time."

Browse all AZZLY Rize Reviews

• Have you used AZZLY Rize and would like to share your experience with others?

Thomas

Partners

Azzly takes you into their space as more than partners on this journey. Their inclusivity makes you feel more like family. As such, they are extremely supportive to ensure the success or not only your business but more importantly, the success of your patients and clients.

Pros

The support we receive from Azzly is fantastic. We've asked and they've provided. From initial demonstration through Project Management, Azzly has supported with their expertise along the entire journey.

Cons

Can be challenging to understand first time out but with practice, the process flow becomes easier.

Reasons for choosing AZZLY Rize

I felt their level of professional and supportive expertise really was the difference. I built cost models and felt based on the value of their product, level of expertise, and support from the Azzly Teams, this was home for our company.

Melissa

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

From start to finish, the team helped us walk through the system. As we continue to use, Azzly continues to work with us to help us create what we need.

Pros

It is now a 1 stop shop for everything!

Cons

The Scheduler. Would like it easier to know if clients need interpreters, what programs they are in and what payment is needed.

Reasons for switching to AZZLY Rize

You cant have billing, scheduler & notes in the same place

Response from AZZLY

Thank you for your review, Melissa! This is how we keep getting better. We're glad to hear about your successful implementation.

Replied September 2020

Ongoing challenges

For as much as it costs, I would expect something amazing. AZZLY is not amazing. When it works, it's okay. I dread receiving an email notification that updates are coming because that frequently results in glitches that prevent clinicians from being able to document their sessions in real time or in the case of the most recent update, have to recreate work they've already done. I have seen hours of work disappear from the screen, only to have to be reentered. This has resulted in clinicians having to be paid for additional work hours because AZZLY wasan't working during their scheduled hours. I have been treated condescendingly by support staff when the software was not functioning. I am not aware of AZZLY offering to cover any of the additional costs or even to credit any of the fees when their software falls short, just an embarrassed apology from customer service.

Pros

I can access my work from any internet connection

Cons

It is not user friendly and frequently causes decreased productivity.

Response from AZZLY

We would like to reach out and review the issues that you are having so we can improve your user experience. Please contact clientservices@azzly.com so you can show us first hand what you are experiencing. We will also have one of our tech team on with us in case it is a browser or setting issue. We appreciate your sharing and we will dedicate the time to resolve if you reach out.

Leslie

We are committed to Azzly

Customer support is absolutely a must for our organization. We rely on experts in the field. We don't have time to know everything about everything. We find people we trust who know how to do what we don't know how to do. Azzly is one of those experts who we have learned we can trust. They are a member of our Team. When a Therapist has a problem entering in a note or changing a diagnosis, Azzly is who they call and the problem is resolved. If the Billing Specialist is having a problem getting a claim to process, Azzly is who she calls and Azzly support team is there to help her figure it out. Is Azzly problem free - NO, however, they are committed to helping us work out any "bugs" in the system and/or tailor the program to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It is an "All in One" program; combines Scheduling, Financial, Clinical, & Medical charting

Cons

For some reason, when a client pays for services, even though we enter the Therapist's name we cannot pull a report that shows what has been paid by Therapist. We pay our therapists based on what was paid for the month and we have to manually calculate it. I really don't understand why we can't pull a report sorting by Therapists paid.

Response from AZZLY

Leslie, we are so happy to have had your business these last few years. You had some concerns about the ease of use a couple years ago, and we're glad to report that our updates since have addressed many of the issues you brought up! Our latest update to AZZLY Rize has a robust and VERY customizable library of reports and our new filters make it easier than ever. New customers have been vocal about their pleasure with the ease of use.

Nathan

Versatile and well developed

We have been able to collaborate with our team 1000% better for better delivery of service and communication to insurance companies.

Pros

Secure online and very functional. We are a smaller company and have some specific needs that AZZLY has done a fantastic job of delivering solutions proving that we are important to them as a customer.

Cons

The only thing that I find challenging is the printing of medical records.

Reasons for switching to AZZLY Rize

Functionality, web based, Customer Service.

Response from AZZLY

Thank you, Nathan. We're so glad to have been a value to your company. Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us. It's how we get better.

Replied February 2020

Courtney

Industry: Mental Health Care

Simple...in both good and bad ways.

We are not thrilled with the experience thus far. There were promises made by the Azzly Team that have not been upheld. It is not an effective EHR for us. Had we known then what we know now, we would have never purchased this EHR.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate. If you have used electronic health records in the past you will instantly notice how simple it is to navigate.

Cons

The system itself is not conducive to working in a behavioral health group home. It does not have any where near the amount of features that it should to really be effective. The Azzly Team also does not help much when it comes to helping edit to system to better fit your needs...despite that being a selling point in the purchasing process.

Reasons for choosing AZZLY Rize

They informed us they would be able to edit the software and make it individualized for us. They told us to just to ask and they would do it.

Response from AZZLY

The Founder and CEO will be reaching out with the Product Manager to have a virtual meet up and resolve any issues that you and/or staff are experiencing. We pride ourselves on being responsive and delivering what you need for your programs to be successful. Expect that email today.

Replied May 2021

Megan

Industry: Mental Health Care

Innovative software with amazing customer service!

Azzly helped our company consolidate multiple systems so that all our information is in one location. It has also helped our staff stay on top of charting, insurance authorizations, and so much more. But my favorite feature is definitely the customer service we receive when we have an issue. The staff at azzly are amazing! They quickly to respond to any question, problem or request we might have. Thanks Azzly!

Pros

Tracks authorizations Staff communication is built in Secure email and fax direct from azzly

Cons

No sorting option for payments recieved for each therapist/doctor There is not a box for patient name in the SEOB tab when entering insurance payments

Response from AZZLY

Thank you Megan. We wish you and your team much success. It has been a delight working with them! Our team is excited to release AZZLY's new user interface within the next 90 days with new enhancements and functionality. It will be easier and better than ever! UPDATE: Megan! Happy to announce that the issue you brought up will be resolved when SEOB is moved to Rize.

Judy

Medication Management forte'

We had plenty of issues when we started Azzly. However, the training folks there are very responsive. Day or night. And because they listened to unique issues with medication management, that's their forte' for sure

Pros

medication management. They listened and delivered on medication management. Almost immediate response to issues.

Cons

system inconsistent at times. And occasional loss of a note/form, however, the new RIZE system will most likely alleviate that.

Response from Andrew

You were right, Judy! The medication management feature is very much appreciated, we have also simplified the review and supervisory process which is so important in withdrawal management. We are proud to be the electronic health record solution for your company and to have earned the confidence of owners and staff to serve the new location. Users like you keep making us better. Thank you and enjoy retirement!

Jill

Group notes are easy

I love the group note function in Azzly. It sure beats having to open each client's chart separately. Occasionally there are funny quirks with the system, but the Azzly support staff are quick to respond and iron out the kinks. I'm just getting comfortable with going to the e-Chart for a full view of the client's chart, but it seems to be a vast improvement from having to open separate PDF's like before. I'd like to see them increase the number of characters for the group note section though. I often run out of space and cannot enter enough information on what happened in the group. Overall, I like Azzly better than what I was using at another agency (TIER). It's more versatile.

Pros

group notes

Cons

Entering recurring appointments in the calendar function does not always work correctly. It has been known to import clients into the encounter that are not a part of the recurring appointment.

Angie

Customer Support prompt and thorough

AZZLY support has been thorough and prompt. They work quickly to help resolve issues and work through customer problems.

Pros

The ability to navigate throughout a client's chart with ease to locate specific documentation.

Cons

Updates that can make documentation tedious at times. May not be necessary for all departments.

Response from AZZLY

Hi Angie- Thank you for your review. Our updates and changes are made based on user input and we try to make sure we do not disrupt any department's workflow. An AZZLY team member will reach out to discuss so we can be more aware. We want to make your documentation easier not more difficult. Appreciate your sharing.

A clinical EMR review

Pros

I have worked with several EMR programs though out my career and most feel like are developed by programmers and the clinical staff have to adapt to conform what the software is capable of. Azzly has worked closely with our team to help develop an intuitive EMR that feels like it was developed by and for Clinicians. The process has been very supportive and they have worked diligently to implement special requests, making the software feel like our own.

Cons

I do not believe any EMR will meet 100% of an agencies desires, but I am unable to nail down any significant cons due to the technical support they provide and the lengths they have gone to help customize the system to our specific needs.

Response from AZZLY

Thank you for the glowing review, James! We're glad to hear that the system meets your needs and feels like your own. I spoke with Traci who has worked closely with your team and I want to give kudos to you for your investment in your team's success with AZZLY. We're thankful for our continuing partnership.

Replied July 2020

Deanne

Rize Review

I want to say the staff is absolutely wonderful, they are available at all times and quick to respond. They are very friendly and professional.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, and the company is always working hard to make improvements. The staff listens to feedback and seem genuinely concerned to resolve any issues.

Cons

Information that you are currently entering can be lost if connection to internet is broken Documents have to be locked before you sign.

Response from AZZLY

YES! Thank you, Deanne. We are so glad that our software and our Client Services support have been a value for you.

KIm

Industry: Mental Health Care

One Stop software product with everything you need to run your Psychotherapy practice

Overall experience very positive; able to completely run my practice with this software

Pros

Multiple features to address all aspects of running a practice. Tech support readily available and very helpful.

Cons

At times adapting to new updates is challenging; but I understand a necessary part of an evolving software program.

Response from AZZLY

We're very glad to hear how AZZLY Rize has supported your practice, Kim! We pride ourselves on our solution being an "all-in-one" and on our client services team. Thank you for your review and your business these last several years.

Replied May 2019

kevin

Industry: Mental Health Care

Azzly Rize is both economical and very user friendly

The ease of use, and its very economical

Pros

I had been using KIPU, however Azzly Rise is a better EMR solution. When I first started using azzly, I had some issues with some of the new developments. the drawer was the one I had a problem with. With practice, it gave me the confidence to work through my issues. It worked for me and I felt as though I had concurred the world. Azzly over KIPU forever.

Cons

There are no cons for me at this time. the system is absolutely wonderful

financial ease and functionality

Response from AZZLY

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Kevin. Our goal is to deliver the best bang for your buck, and it sounds like we've done that. So glad to hear this system has been better for you than Kipu. As always, should you encounter any issues, please contact Client Services and we will assist.

BRY

AZZLY

The updates are sometimes not user friendly, it does not seem to be designed for ease of use regarding medical staff/use. Overall, once you get the hang of it, you get used to it.

Pros

once the information is entered into azzly, it mostly easy to find the information you are looking for

Cons

Updates are not user friendly for medical purposes; multiple steps involved in opening information.

Sabrina

Industry: Mental Health Care

Professional, courteous, and easy to reach.

Pros

Overall, pretty fast program. Not too much lagging.

Cons

Response from AZZLY

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.

Betsy

Troublesome

It's been very negative. There are times it's as if the plane is being built in the air and there is no concerted effort to plan before doing something. I wish I didn't have to use this EMR system and I would never recommend this system to anyone or any organization.

Pros

I like the colors of the logo. But not much else.

Cons

It is incredibly slow. Medical records take very long to pull. The page becomes unresponsive within my browser. From the eChart screen, I am not able to search for a new patient, so I have to go back to the home screen, search for a client, and then go into their eChart. Even small things like - if you check the box that says "Remember Client ID" the customer ID doesn't save. It's the small and big things.

Reasons for switching to AZZLY Rize

It was before I came to the organization.

Response from AZZLY

Betsy, Thank you for sharing your experience and an AZZLY client services team member will be reaching out to assist. The change in the Patient Search functionality was actually a high priority request from your facility. To see what may be coming out in a future release select the "What's New" button next to your name in the Home Screen. We are committed to improve your experience and can run some diagnostic tests to rule out what may be causing your issues Betsy.

Layla

Awful EHR

We went with Azzly because we were promised so much more than our previous EHR. While the physical appearance may have been more modern, the system itself felt like it was running on dial up internet. Access to charts and different charting elements was not always possible. Notes were deleted, times and dates on notes were changed without our knowledge or permission. Customer service assured us we were their "number one priority"... we were not. Some issues still exist. Customer service attempted to say everything was "user error', and while I will admit there were some occasionally, a good majority of the issues were on the software side.

Pros

At one point there were positive things I could say about Azzly... I cannot currently think of anything positive.

Cons

Everything. From the "display" issues, to the customer service, to the inability to access the system at times.

Outdated system

Mackenzie

Functional, not exceptional

It has been acceptable. There are things I would change, but there are things that make me glad I've had Azzly and not some other EHR's I've used in the past.

Pros

The interface is aesthetically pleasing, and the customer service staff get back in touch with me quickly.

Cons

Changes occur that intend to fix things, but ends up making my job more tedious with extra clicks, having to re-learn how to document, etc...

Response from AZZLY

Mackenzie, our support staff is well aware of the issues you and your coworkers have brought up in these reviews and will be in touch to resolve. Thank you for your review.

Holly

Azzly gets it done!

It’s a huge improvement over Tier, but not as ‘there’ as it can be.

Pros

Azzly is a major improvement over the Tier program we once used. I can get group notes in much faster.

Cons

I do not care for the strange way of entering Dap notes. Why is it necessary to go into that weird window, enter the EME #, select forms, etc?

Tier was a real pain

Ashleigh

Don't buy this software

Very poor. Would not recommend this program in increasing efficiency or functioning.

Pros

I do appreciate that the team can email Azzly and get a response directly from them instead of going through a customer service department.

Cons

SLOW SLOW SLOW. No matter how efficient the user is, one can only be as fast as the software. This software has greatly decreased our teams efficiency due to the waiting time you experience just trying to complete a simply note on a client's chart. User's have to frequently log out and log back in in order to get it running smoothly again. Several incidents of lost documentation which were not a result of user error, but Azzly could not recover these documents. Slow response time on fixing issues in their system. Team moral has been impacted due to inability to get their jobs done while waiting on the software.

Response from AZZLY

Hello Ashleigh, We would like to set up an online call to run diagnostics since we sent our CIO to work with the facility's IT consultant and heard that things were going smoothly. Most users report how fast the system is, so our tech team would like a visual of what you are experiencing. If you are experiencing interruption in connectivity that is how a document may not save. We want you to have a better experience so appreciate your letting us know. An AZZLY support team member will reach out.

Kellie

Azzly

Customer service is very slow to respond and seem baffled by their own software.

Pros

I Ike the layout of where things are in the system.

Cons

It’s not always functional and often deletes documents, data, new patient profiles, etc. It also works very slow a lot of the time. I wish more documents could be opened up at once.

Response from AZZLY

Kellie, we appreciate your time and your review. Our Client Services team is aware of your reviews and will be in touch. Delivering a user experience that ensures your success is our top priority.

Ruth

Amazing software

Doing intakes for our patients are so much easier and faster since the company switched over to Azzly

Pros

So easy to use, everything is self explanatory , all the documents you need are at a touch of a button

Cons

There isn't really anything that I don't like about this software

Response from AZZLY

Love it, Ruth! We're so glad to hear this has improved intake this much for you.

Kecia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

AZZLY Review

Pros

I like how everything was together on this program. For each client I could go in and complete each task and see what else was going on with her.

Cons

The program would cut off in the middle of me charting, I didn't like the way you had to get into the charts and calendar

Response from AZZLY

Hi Kecia, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you like how easy it is to track your tasks and see the comprehensive view of a patient's progress. We are making it easier to access charts while in the calendar in our next release, so we appreciate that feedback. An AZZLY support team member will reach out to run a diagnostic on why you may be losing connectivity while charting. We want you to have an easier time charting.

Jordan

Excellent EHR for Addiction and Behavioral Health

Azzly has thought of everything a Substance Abuse Treatment Center and mental health facility could need, even RCM services. The Azzly Customer service is second to none! I am proud to be an Azzly client!

Pros

This system is comprehensive, user friendly and exceeds expectations! We are so happy to have a system that thoroughly and accurately captures information in a way that allows clinicians and providers to spend less time documenting and more time caring for patients! The document library is so large that we only had to create 4 custom documents.

Cons

The process of migrating data from our old system was extensive, but that was not an issue with Azzly.

Reasons for choosing AZZLY Rize

We liked the MARS/MORS, layout, and ease of use of Azzly. Great cost savings as well. Good fit for a moderate sized operation without a bottomless budget!

Reasons for switching to AZZLY Rize

Centricity did not work well for our operations, as it is more suited for outpatient primary care.

AZZLY Rize