• Pros

• "Easy to use and navigate program. We have used this software for many years now and would recommend to other people that may be interested in this product"

• "It is easy to use and easy to teach new users. Works well for almost everything we do in our practice!"

• "The product's functionality, ease of use, and layout. The high level of customer service is also a plus. "

• Cons

• "Very few minor issues and no major issues as of yet. Minor issues are taken care of right away with support. Good support is something that you cannot put a price tag on. "

• "The product is great and easy to use; however, I think that the reporting could be improved."

• "If they offered more webinars, that would be great. I missed some of the original ones that I heard were really good! Sometimes the EMR will run slow, but this could have to do with our internet."

Browse AntWorks Healthcare Reviews

Cassie from Aviation & Occupational Medicine

Antworks PM

I really think this is a great product! Since it is so user friendly and easy to learn it makes training and use super simple! This makes transition for new people quick and training someone on a new part of the system also very easy.

Pros

The product is super user friendly. It is easy to learn and easy to train new users on. With great reports to help provide information to the business office on productivity is an added bonus. We are also able to find anything that has been entered into the system easily with a check and balance system...so errors are found fast and corrected. Great Practice Management software for the cost and versatility!

Cons

The only item that I would prefer all billing areas be under one tab. they are spread throughout the system.

Cassie from Aviation & Occupational Medicine

Antworks Practice Management Software

Pros

Cons

Support doesn't always get back right away and closes at 3pm MST. This creates an issue if you need something now or have a system outage. Also we bought a server so we could be independent of Antworks but found out later that truly that isn't the case...they still hold a piece of our info so if they are down we are down. Not what we were promised in the beginning.

Response from Shelby

Replied January 2018

Thank you for giving us feedback concerning our products and services. We appreciate the honesty and appreciate all of the positives and look to learn and grow from the criticisms. With all that said, we’d like to follow up on some of those criticisms to see exactly how we can perform better for you and all of our clients by gathering more details concerning your review. The first part of the Cons section mentions that Support doesn’t always get back right away. We will typically respond to work orders in a matter of hours, where the industry standard is typically measured in days. That response time is also dependent upon a priority-based system we have internally. So a question about an EDI error on one patient doesn’t get taken before a system-down type of call. You also mention that we close at 3PM MST. While that is true that our office closes, our Support actually continues to 5PM local customer time , and beyond in cases of emergencies. You can always email us at CustomerSupportUS@ant.works, which is monitored after hours, or call our after-hours Support line at 866-GO-BENCH (866-462-3624). This will connect you directly with one of our Support Analysts that is on-call for these situations. In response to the final piece, you all do have your own server and your data is not housed in our cloud environment. That said, we do host EDI services for claims submission, remit delivery, and eligibility verification. This does not affect areas of the system, such as data entry, reporting, and scheduling. If there are further questions or concerns with this and how that falls short of your expectations set during the sales process, we are happy to discuss and answer any questions you may have. Your business is very important to us and we truly appreciate any opinions and feedback you can give. We want to provide you with exceptional service to match our products that you love. In order to do that, we need to make sure we are all aware of the expectations, and then take action to meet them, if not exceed them. We appreciate your time, and continued partnership with AntWorks Healthcare.

Donna from East Cardiovascular Specialists

Great customer service

Our practice made the switch to Antworks in 2018 and have been extremely happy with its functionality. PM system has great billing components. EHR system has customization for templates. Support calls are answered expediently and the customer services representatives are always polite and helpful. I have been in the healthcare industry for over 25yrs and they have the best customer services of any other software company I have dealt with in the past. I highly recommend them to any practice.

Pros

Great customer service and easy to use PM and EHR systems.

Cons

PM and EHR are 2 different applications. This is a minimal inconvenience.

Brandon from Brandon M. Lingenfelter, D.O., Ph.D., PLLC

User for over a year and complete disappointment

DO NOT RECOMMEND! Used System due to joining already established practice. Seems everyone in the area has it and has nothing great to say about it except PM Very pricey and not the most user friendly. It is incredibly click heavy. For instance, to fill out a GYN exam takes 19 clicks including 6 drop down menus. Any change to this is considered an additional service. Training on the system is sub-standard. Currently switching to a new EMR.

Cons

Every question asked is answered with that costs money as the first statement. Very click heavy.

Response from Shelby

Replied February 2018

Dr. Lingenfelter, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, but are disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations. You are correct that we have a large population of clients in your area and around. We have enjoyed many of those clients for more than a decade. Many of them have multiple products and services with us, including PM, EMR, RCM, and hardware that span across many different specialties. We reviewed all of the work orders associated with your EMR project. We spent just under 30 hours on the project with you and 90% of that being dedicated to the actual implementation, customization, and training of the software. The other 10% was spent installing relevant interfaces and making some additional customization to templates and output, per your requests. That is a relatively standard training outline, especially for someone that is joining an already established practice currently using our EMR so we apologize you still found our software unfitting. As far as being click-heavy, we wish this was brought to our attention so we could have worked to improve this for you. We understand that you have decided to take your practice to another PM and EMR vendor. We are certainly still open to engaging you to discuss any missteps we may have made, any expectations that we didn't meet, and any further feedback you can give. We wish you and your practice well in the future! -The AntWorks Healthcare Team

Emmett from Healthline Medical Group

Superb. The support staff at Antworks are fabulous.

I just want to say thanks to the many support team members at AntWorks who I don't get a chance to personally thank. I know that my Emails and Phone Calls get routed by a team of dedicated support staff members at AntWorks who do a lot of the behind the scenes work that I never get to see. It is obvious that AntWorks support is a well-oiled machine managed and run by a terrific group of software developers and engineers. Keep up the great work as we do appreciate your hard work.

Pros

I selected AntWorks because I felt that they were large enough to handle the variety of problems and complexity of the nuances of our practice, but small enough to really care about their clients. AntWorks has time after time delivered a great software product to us and the support has been sensational. As soon as I open a support ticket, I get an Email from from one of the support staff members asking for further information. Then one of his staff members connects to our server and outlines the work that needs to get done if necessary. I'm kept informed of every step along the way to get the problem resolved. I could not ask for a more professional or timely response to my requests. The support staff at Antworks are a pleasure to work with.

Sherry from Goode Medical Management

Great customer service

Support is great!

Pros

Cons

I do not have any negative comments or suggestions! All positive from my standpoint! No cons! Thanks

Danny from Comprehensive Pediatrics

Business Manager

We've had a wonderful experience with this product.

Pros

Tracy from Alan B. Birnkrant, M.D.

Glad we made the switch to Benchmark!

From the very beginning of our search for a new system/software, we were impressed with Benchmark. The customer service is excellent. Our personal experience with our salesperson, Mr. Ben Weaver, was above and beyond the level of customer service that we expect as a consumer. Customer support is just as wonderful. Training was clear and simple. The system is user friendly. Our experience overall has been a pleasant one.

Pros

The ease of the software. Customer support is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and responds within minutes.

Cons

A cloud based system is great however, computers and wi-fi are not always cooperative. That being said, I would recommend purchasing computers from Benchmark if you are in need of updating those as well.

August 2013

Diane from Kenneth L. Holling, M.D.

August 2013

I had a really good experience with Benchmark because they took us on and did a great job. When we started looking for an EHR system, it was just natural to go to Benchmark. We looked around at a few other products, but it was just a no brainer for us to choose Benchmark because our experience has been so positive. Now that we have taken on the EHR, we are so much more efficient with a paperless system. Not only are we efficient, but it improved our documentation also. All patient interactions can be recorded with the EHR, so that it is stored on their files. Another thing I was really impressed with was the availability of records. And the support- the support is paramount because you can have an EHR that can do everything in the world, but if there is no one there to help you with your problems, then you are sunk. It really is top notch. One simple email over to Benchmark and my issue is fixed within an hour. My patients now have the availability to proofread records through Benchmark's systems as well. If you haven't already made the switch to an EHR, you need to do it now, and I stand behind Benchmark because I have experienced the great products and support they have to offer.

Martha from Alhearst OBGYN

July 2014

Best EMR I have ever used!

Pros

This EMR is so easy to use. I don't ever get lost, and the templates are so easy to create and manipulate. My last system said it was customizable, but nothing was reportable. It also took me days to create a form I liked. This system rocks! It's so much better than anything else out there. When I was a student, we used a system that was awful, and I was not excited about using an EMR, but I rave about this system.

Cons

I wish there were more users. They seem to be a bit smaller, and there are not as many people using it in our area. It would be nice to have some user group meetings to discuss the changes in healthcare, and what is up and coming.

binky from dr adrian meyer north dallas family care

issues that need to be addressed

lack of communication when things go wrong you must keep providers updated with regular emails no apology for last fiasco which cause undue problems overtime for staff and difficulty for providers

Pros

easy to use. Support team is a big pro for us. Responds immediately, has real answers. If not for support team, we would not be so positive

Cons

updates cause too many problems no communication too many outages not able to fix prescription eligibility must be away of finding out from sure scripts what the problem is this is a real problem and needs to be addressed

July 2011

Jennifer from Doctors Urgent Care

July 2011

Our office purchased and began using Benchmark Systems in August 2010. We started with the Practice Management side, then began the EMR in October 2010. We are still in the process of converting our office to a totally paperless place. We are waiting on our final upgrades so that we have the certified version to begin our 90 day attestation phase. Due to the fact that our office is a combined urgent care center and family practice office and we are strictly walk-in, our conversion has been slower probably than a normal office with no weekends and appointments and seeing a set number of patients per day. We also have in-house lab and x-rays as well, which add to our workload. Since we could not limit the number of patients seen per day, we have had to make our transition slower than most. The Benchmark System is user-friendly. I feel the basics could be learned rather quickly and as time goes on, each person learns more and more to do in the system. There are a few items that we wish we could change or tweak, but you will have that with any system. The support we have had has been excellent, especially Tina Purvis and Derek Cate. They are prompt at responding to any phone messages and emails and answering any questions. This is such an important thing to be able to count on someone getting back to you quickly when there are issues. We are hoping to wrap up our conversion by the end of August!

Mary Beth from Wiggington Road Family Practice

Excellent customer service at Antworks

Pros

Whenever I have a question or need help the customer service staff quickly contact me and provide expect help and assistance until the problem is resolved.

John from Med Dive

Very Satisfied EMR Customer

Pros

Benchmark's customer service is excellent and beyond what we could have hoped for. The EHR itself is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

The capacity to retrieve inactive patient data could be better.

Teena from HRIM

Antworks great system for your company.

Pros

This system is easy to train individuals on. Once it is learned usually there is no other problems. Once they changed the note section in each bullet to have more area for typing it was great. The people who are there to help are great! They know the system and are pleasant to talk too.

Cons

Some areas in the EHR are unforgiving. Follow-up for example. The space allotted is not enough. Also if he say '' Follow in 2-3 weeks'' you X-out user date and type that in for follow-up box.

October 2011

Bonnie from Lake Internal Medicine

October 2011

Federal regulations and incentive money are what prompted us to purchase an EHR. When we reviewed EHRs we were looking for one that could be customized to our practice and customized by our staff after training. Benchmark fit this perfectly. We have utilized Benchmark's PM system for over 5 years and have been very pleased with it, particularly the support. BMS staff has been VERY open to teaching us how to customize the EHR. They have proceeded as quickly or as slowly as we chose to go. I would recommend a more detailed pre-implementation process with an assigned project manager at the practice to discuss goals/expectations prior to beginning entire staff training. The training staff (Brandon Cyrus and Dean Satterfield) are EXCELLENT! They listen to my needs and present multiple options for resolution. They are available ANY time I need help. Brandon and Dean have gone beyond all expectations to help me learn and customize the EHR. They work well together and are great teachers with incredible patience. I have been pleasantly surprised by the lack of stress created during implementation. It is due mostly to the personalities and assistance from our trainers.

April 2015

Frances from Greenville Pediatric Services, Inc.

April 2015

For a number of years, Benchmark has provided quality support

Pros

I like the willingness of all the employees that I have dealt with to meet my needs and go the extra step.

Cons

My experience with Benchmark has been wonderful. There have been no real issues regarding the product or support.

Dorian from Formerly with- Pulmedix

May 2016

Benchmark Clinical is one of the best EHR systems I've ever used!

Pros

The product was extremely intuitive and user-friendly. What I really loved the most is the support. Benchmark has an awesome support service; timey response, courteous at all times, helpful to a fault.

Cons

Unfortunately I was not with the company long enough to find something that I did not like. I would have been a customer for life if possible.

Alex from Corday Medical Group

I love Benchmark

Pros

It's very user-friendly and has great customer service. They always get back to you right away. Even if they can't answer your questions right away, they let you know what they're doing and provide ETAs. It's nice to know you are not being ignored. Getting my reports is so much easier, not to mention statements. It used to take us up to three days to do all four doctors. Now we are done in a couple of hours. Transfering patient responsibility and insurance responsibility is so much faster, it cuts all of our work in half - sometimes more

Cons

Maybe its just the posting of payments which I still have issues with, but I think its because since I can still use the old way, I have been lazy to really try.

Rajaraman from Iyer Pediatric Care Clinic

August 2013

The previous EHR I worked with had no support, and I needed something that could support my needs and not take a day to fix any issue I might encounter. I also needed something on short notice, and I am so glad Benchmark was able to help me. My staff learned the system in less than a weeks time and became very familiar with it. Benchmark was very helpful in installing the software and customizing it to my needs. If I needed changes, they made sure it was done right away. When it came to purchasing the EMR system there were 2 big things that I was looking for - great customer support and a customizable EMR. I was lucky to find Benchmark because they offer both. I was so pleased to be able to work while changes were going on with the system as well. They helped me set up everything and I am very happy with the EMR system. Patients can register from home and request appointments which is really nice. They can also access records online to check immunizations and things like that, which makes the phones ring less.

Susan from Dennis Costello, MD

Software Review - Benchmark Systems

Pros

What I like best about Benchmark's products is that they actually function to their claim; what I mean by that is that their software will actually increase efficiency and be beneficial to a practice. A lot of the other systems out there do not have user-friendly interfaces and end up slowing things down and just costing more money.

Cons

When it comes to the company and its products, I love everything! It is not a big deal, but since we are out in California, timing on support calls can be a bit difficult at times.

Wendy from Lexington Heart & Cardiovascular

June 2014

Best customer support I have ever had!

Pros

Benchmark Systems goes above and beyond by making sure we are satisfied with every aspect of our system. For the most part, the EMR is error-free, but when we do encounter an issue, we always get a live person on the first call, and our situation is addressed immediately.

Cons

We use the EMR as a standalone and are looking at adding the PM system. Our current interface with our legacy system is pretty basic, but I think that the problem is with our current PM system. I wish the transition was better.

Kevin from Medical Plus

Benchmark Systems Review

Pros

The product itself is fantastic. Very user friendly and the software is very easy to use. They are much better than our previous system, which I am very thankful for. Also, Benchmark has always been very professional in their approach. I would definitely recommend them to others in search of software solutions. Very friendly company.

Cons

I can't really say there is a part I like least. I think Benchmark does a great job. It would be nice to be able to speak to someone every time I called, but I understand that is difficult.

Susan from Greenville Pediatrics

May 2015

Great customer support. Easy system to learn.

Pros

I really like the customer support. The representatives are great to work with.

Dan from Amy Pearson, PC

September 2011

Our practice was prompted to look for an EHR solution when our old system lost 6 weeks of medical records with no back-up. Our practice decided to go with Benchmark Systems because it’s web-based, easy to use and our billing coordinators have used Benchmark for over 5 years. The implementation process was great. It was easy, hands on training with great customer service. Every question we had was answered in a timely manner with everyone at Benchmark going the extra mile in helping along the way. With Benchmark we got a one stop solution. There is no more jumping through hoops and trying to use several systems at once. The office will be more productive and efficient and that equals more profit for the practice. Even though Benchmark is growing and becoming bigger every week, each employee strives for complete customer satisfaction. Treating each customer like they were your own ‘grandma’ is a great business model for any business.

Christy from Cardiac Diagnostic & Treatment Center

September 2011

Our Cardiology practice had been using Misys EMR since 2004, however, we were forced to make a change when Allscripts decided not to upgrade the system we had in order to make it compatible with the Meaningful Use regulations. We looked at many different CCHIT certified products before making our decision. We decided to go with Benchmark because of: (1) customer support and service are outstanding, (2) the product is exceptionally easy to use if you are at all familiar with computers and windows-based operations and (3) the price was right with very few add-on's. We have been using the system for almost one year and have been very pleased. There have been a few "snags" as one would expect with any implementation, however, Benchmark has worked diligently to correct any issues that we have come across. I have nothing but good things to say about the organization and the product.

Leslie from Leslie Tupchong, MD

Benchmark Systems Customizable EMR

Pros

I am very pleased with the ability to customize my own forms. It is very helpful to be able to create things just how I want them and have it preset for my preferences.

Cons

Sometimes when I am sending customized letters out, they are printed differently from what was shown on the computer. It would be helpful to have a preview button, but that is not a huge issue.

Cathy from M.I. Khokar, MD

September 2011

Changes in healthcare prompted us to purchase an EHR solution. We looked at several systems and Benchmark's system was the most user-friendly. Plus, we had an established business with Benchmark and have been happy with their customer service. The implementation process went pretty well - we still have a few problems that need to be ironed out but overall everything's been good. Benchmark's customer support has been very helpful and they are always there to answer our questions or address concerns. Our practice is now able to maintain all of the medical files in a manner that will satisfy CMS requirements. We especially like the crossover function between the billing system and the EHR. Having an EHR also makes our practice more valuable, since the physician will eventually be retiring and will want to sell the practice in the future.

Pam from Doctor's Weight Control Center

June 2014

Benchmark provided us with a customized solution to meet our needs!

Pros

I like that the staff was willing and able to customize the solution to meet the unique needs of our practice. We have an office that sees a large number of patients each day. Thus, we needed a software that would not require us to click numerous times on a variety of screens to complete a task. Due to this need, the staff worked to provide the solution and workflow abilities that we needed to be remain efficient and give our patients the care and service they deserve.

Cons

In the beginning, it took some time to get the solution the exact way that we wanted it, but now everything is great and is working smoothly.

Debbie from Allergy & Asthma Medical Group

May 2013

The transition from our previous program to Benchmark was extremely easy with very few glitches. I am very happy with the customer support that I have received from their staff. Any problems that arose were handled quickly and efficiently within 24 hours and any e-mail that I sent to support was answered usually within the same day that I sent it based on the time of day. The website for claims and statements is very easy to use and I no longer have to print ECS reports which saves me time and money. I especially like how Benchmark separates out the rejected claims from the accepted claims. I no longer have to look at every page to find a rejected claim like I had to do with our previous program. We look forward to having a long and successful relationship with Benchmark.

Jaye from Sam W Huddleston IV, MD

#1 support

Pros

Benchmark is unique in the fact that they are always available for support. Any other company would have a minimum hold time or a terrible callback service. You can't put a price on being available at the exact time you need support.

Cons

In the beginning, we had some communication issues, but that hasn't been an issue since. Everything has gone smoothly.

August 2014

Mary Leigh from Pediatric Surgical Associates

August 2014

Utilize Benchmark Navigator daily

Pros

The windows are easy to transition back and forth from. This makes finding information needed a quick process.

Cons

It would be nice to able to view a report in the system without printing it. Some reports can be very lengthy to run when all you might need is the totals page. The return call time from Benchmark support could be faster. It would be nice to be able to cancel your own print job rather than calling Benchmark to put a work order in. This delays work.

Susie from Tazewell Family Physicians

Loyal Benchmark Customer

Pros

We have been with Benchmark for over 20 years, and they have been very customer service-oriented and are willing to help with anything I need. They always have upgrades for their products, and they stay on top of getting us the newest editions.

Cons

I couldn't think of a bad thing if I tried. Benchmark has remained consistent in their approach for the time we have been with them. I couldn't ask for more.

Lisa from Richard Bagby Jr., MD

Extremely Satisfied Benchmark Customer

Pros

We have complete confidence in Benchmark as our software provider and as a company. They have done an excellent job in partnering with us and supporting our software.

Cons

I have no complaints. I would recommend Benchmark to other admins and physicians ten times out of ten without a doubt.

Suzanne from Diabetes, Endocrinology & Lipidology Center

Benchmark Analysis

Pros

We use both the PM and EMR from Benchmark, and they both have turned out great for us. There is nothing we like best, but it is an overall great product to have.

Cons

Through the whole process, Benchmark has taken care of us and our needs. The product works great and they trained us well. One suggestion might be to do more hands on, on-site training rather than online modules. However, they are quite helpful.

September 2014

Jessica from Pediatric Surgical Associates

September 2014

Benchmark Systems

Pros

Our company uses this product on a daily basis. It is very easy to use, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Our everyday operations rely on this system, and it is used by our whole staff. It is used for our scheduling, processing payments, accounts receivable, and more. I don't know how we would be productive without this system.

Cons

If the internet is slow, so is Benchmark. When the product is delayed, it is hard to do anything.

September 2011

Diane from Kenneth L. Holling, M.D.

September 2011

We are a physician's office specializing in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. We have been using Benchmark Systems Practice Manager since 2005. In June of 2010 we began using the EMR side of Benchmark. We are still in the process of making our office totally paperless, which is a hard task for some of us old-timers who can't seem to let go of that chart! The Doctor uses the system easily and efficiently and he is our teacher; he is always finding easier ways to complete the process. Getting the information into the system was a chore at first but by using the system more and more, the staff is now able to navigate more quickly. Customer support has always remained prompt, courteous and very patient with our office staff.

Betty from Richard Lewis, MD

Benchmark Systems Review

Pros

Benchmark has always been consistent with their products and services. That is one thing I really like about their company.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the product we use, or the vendor. In fact, it is the complete opposite, because I like everything.

Monica from Corday Medical Group

November 2013

We could not be more satisfied with the people and products at Benchmark. All of our experiences with Benchmark have been very smooth, and the support is better than any system I have previously used. I can talk to someone and get help anytime, and things get sorted out immediately. Our previous vendor was so difficult to get support from, but we do not have that problem any longer. With this new age of technology, it is so important to look for a company that is going to always offer support, and not just up front. I would recommend Benchmark not only because of the incredible support team, but also the product is great. It is so easy to navigate, and it functions very well.

Jaye from Sam W Huddleston IV, MD

May 2015

Excellent Customer Service. Superior Billing Product.

Pros

Customer service is the best part about Benchmark.

Cons

Nothing has stood out as an issue with the product. I am very happy.

Monica from Corday Medical Group

July 2014

The billing program is so user-friendly!

Pros

I like the friendly and helpful staff. Also, the program is easy to use. I can't even begin to tell you how much easier it is to use than our past software programs. I love the reporting system. In the past, when dealing with our past software company, we would rarely receive a callback the same day when we had a question or a problem. However, at Benchmark, the support is great. I have worked with several different types of software, and this by far is the best one that I have ever used. Overall, this is an excellent program for any medical office.

Cons

I really have no complaints about the program that Benchmark provides.

September 2013

Cindy from Steven T. Hanna, MD.

September 2013

There are two main reasons I would recommend Benchmark. First, I love being able to talk to an actual person from Support that is knowledgeable about their products and also able to resolve any issues that I may have in a timely fashion. Second, the product they sell has served its purpose for our small office and it is still serviceable both from a hardware/software standpoint. I have also served as practice manager at Dr. Hanna's office for a very long time and along the way I have recommended Benchmark products and services to my friends and industry colleagues, I would definitely choose Benchmark all over again as my vendor of choice.

Thomas from Thomas Hatter, M.D., PA

Veteran of Benchmark Systems

Pros

Consistency is key in anything you do. I have been with Benchmark ten years, have enjoyed working with them, and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Cons

In ten years, I have yet to have a bad experience. They are very well-run and highly organized.

Debbie from Dubin Orthopaedic Centre

September 2013

Never once have I had an issue with Benchmark, or their products and services. From an outside perspective, they do a great job of keeping everything very orderly and professional. Whenever we had an issue, they were on top of it immediately and always in a timely manner. I hear of people waiting for days for responses to their EMR issues, but Benchmark never takes longer than a few hours. I had heard some rumors that adopting an EMR would only be a headache for the practice, but I can say that it has actually made us more efficient thanks to Benchmark. Customizable features means more clicking and less typing for the doctor!

Mary from Nile Medical Management

Benchmark Systems Experience

Pros

I love the fact that the staff are always friendly and helpful. It seems like they never have a bad day over there! They always fix my issues and make light of them.

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult for me to wait on a call back while still trying to manage the office as well. Since we only have one phone line, it can be tough, but there is not much you can do to fix that.

Lisa from Bluefield Women\'s Center

November 2013

To start, I would first like to say that Benchmark has provided for all of our needs, and they have been more than sufficient. There is a large learning curve when it comes to EMR implementation, and I feel like my team has finally got a good handle on it. Benchmark does onsite training, but just like a lot of things, you have to experience the system for yourself. As we progressed, there tended to be more self education. We have had some very minor issues that have all been worked out by Benchmark. They have done updates to make sure we are running on the newest software. Overall, we have been very pleased with Benchmark.

Estella from Dr. John Sherman

Benchmark like it.

Pros

It's user-friendly, and vendor support is quick to respond.

Cons

On occasion, if the user hits escape for whatever reason when entering batches to post and initialize, a restart is required. However, the user is not allowed to indicate which batches to post and initialize. The restart defaults to all batches. We have to call the vendor to clear the post. That has been the only flaw.

December 2013

Bonnie from Steven Tang, MD.

Benchmark loyal customer

Pros

Someone is always there to help. I am in contact with Benchmark whenever I need assistance, and they always solve all my issues.

Cons

Often little things will go wrong, but it is not a big deal because I can get ahold of someone in support at Benchmark immediately.

Sheri from Kenneth A Hoose MD

May 2013

Wanted to let you know how pleased I have been with Benchmark's service since changing over. My only regret has been that we didn't make the change sooner! The woman I usually talk to in the support area has been a jewel and always responds QUICKLY to my needs. Just when I am panicked, she puts me at ease and walks me through whatever I need to do. Unlike other support teams, who have had me log a call and get a ticket number and then maybe call me back in 1 or 2 days. Most of the time I was speaking to a different person each time -- when I call Benchmark and speak with K, she knows who I am and remembers me.

January 2014

Shari from The Medical Eye Center

January 2014

Good people, good system

Pros

Anytime I call, there is always someone to answer my questions. I never have to wait for support, which I love.