Apptoto Software Reviews

Apptoto Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily."
  • icon"Easy to use once set up; clients love it; very reasonable pricing."
  • icon"This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior."
  • icon"Occasionally it will pick the wrong contact for the message, but those issues are rare."
  • icon"Setting up the campaigns was a bit hard but nothing I couldn't figure out."
  • icon"The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars."

All Apptoto Reviews

Abraham

Your business needs this.

I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

Pros

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

Cons

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Reasons for choosing Apptoto

Apptoto guided me over the phone and had me up and running in less than 4 hours. They met every single request with ease and took the time to train one of my employees. Their customer service via email is reliable and always kind.

Reasons for switching to Apptoto

I had tried 4 different products, none offered the level of customization I needed.

Auto RSVPS made easy.

Pros

how it integrates with google calendar and makes the rsvp process simple for the recipient.

Cons

Not being very tech savy with limited time it took me a long time to utilize it to the best of its capability for our needs.

Reasons for choosing Apptoto

Apptoto had a much easier confirm and cancel process via text message. The immediate prompt helps my folks make a decision right away. making it easier for the receiver to confirm or deny. which helps me see who to let the auto reminders continue to go to.

George

October 2022

Apptoto appointment reminders reduced our no-show rate significantly!

Our experience with Apptoto, both the product and the company through customer service, has been exceptional!

Pros

-Ease of connecting the software with our appointment calendar.-Simple calendar entry to generate our reminders about appointments, which is our main use.-Customer service has been exceptional the few times we have had questions.

Cons

-It took a bit of work to customize our message, but we figured it out without much delay

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

Pros

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

Cons

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Response from Go-Cort

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Replied July 2020

Jen

September 2022

I left but I'm back

Once you get it set up, the system runs itself. It is like having an additional employee!

Pros

The simplicity and it is easy to use. I left Apptoto but return a year later because I just couldn't beat it!

Cons

Setting up the campaigns was a bit hard but nothing I couldn't figure out.

Reasons for switching to Apptoto

Levitate would not allow me to schedule text message to go out and everyone had to have a log in before I could send emails out on their behalf.

Ryan

September 2022

Using Apptoto as a Property Manager

We have saved so much time and money on gas because Apptoto is scheduling our showings and reminding these people of them. We have about 4-5 cancellations a day and Apptoto allows these people to let us know they canceled so we aren't wasting time and money!

Pros

The best features about this product is the ability so sync colanders and send automated messages for scheduling. This can be a daunting thing to set up, but their customer support is amazing and will get you on the right track!

Cons

There is not much to like about this app, but i would have to say the ease of use. They definitely make up for this in the customer support area though!

Reasons for choosing Apptoto

Marketed really good and has tons of features.

Sue

August 2022

No more missed appointments

I know it can do so much more, but this is all I feel I need at the moment

Pros

We used to get quite a few missed appointments, which are costly in many ways. I started using Apptoto for this reason, and since then we rarely experience this. I also like the way it automatically syncs with the calendar

Cons

Sometimes I forget to “refresh” if an appointment has been cancelled or changed and the patient gets an incorrect reminder, but it’s a minor problem, but maybe this could become automatic?

Industry: Law Practice

May 2022

Great price for appointment reminders

This helped reduce my no shows or at least gave me notice they were not coming. Most people wouldn't call me to cancel and appointment but they'll answer a text and tell me they're not coming. Helps me save time by planning my day when I know whether I'll have an appointment or not. No more waiting around wondering if they'll show up.

Pros

Once set up it pretty much runs itself and I rarely have to change any of the configurations.

Cons

It can be somewhat confusing setting up BUT the support if phenomenal!

Price

Anthony

Industry: Mental Health Care

October 2022

Love this app for appointments and reminders

I am a very long time customer with Apptoto. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] personally helped me set things up years ago when I started using the service, and will respond to my requests for product support.

Pros

It syncs with my Google calendar, and I can customize the messages that are sent to my customers.

Cons

It honestly does everything I expect it to.

Reasons for choosing Apptoto

I researched a few, but they did not have Google calendar integration.

Alex

November 2022

Easy To Use and Implement Online Scheduling Software

Pros

Our financial services firm utilizes this software most with it's easy to use online booking/scheduling software, and it's most helpful with it's easy syncing feature into our company's Google Calendars to auto generate new appointments we receive

Cons

Nothing of note we have run into, and when we have run into small issues we were unsure of how to fix, customer support was very helpful and thoroughly reviewed the situation and laid out a comprehensive breakdown of what our problem was and how best to fix it.

Lorraine

June 2022

Exactly what our company needed

We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business

Pros

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

Cons

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

The SMS feature

Susan

Cuts the monotony of reminder calls

Owning a salon means there are a lot of appointments to confirm. With Apptoto I can eliminate hours per week of monotonous phone calls to remind clients of their appointments. They can receive texts, emails or even voice calls to remind them of their appointments. Then they can confirm or cancel their appointments which also cuts down on “no shows” which means more productivity and more profits. Apptoto is able to access information from your web based calendars and set and send reminders for any upcoming events. It is able to work with Google, Windows and iCalendar which means it’s not just for appointment based businesses. Wether you need to send reminders to staff of a meeting, invites to a social gathering, or send a quick message to clients Apptoto makes it a breeze!! Apptoto also has a really cool feature that lets you send reminders to schedule your next appointment, ie; 6 week trim, 6 month check up, etc. You can send generic thank you’d through the app as well. The ability for costumers and clients to rate your business with the click of a button is a really neat feature that can greatly impact business in a positive way. It makes it so much easier to get those 5 star reviews when it’s so simple and convenient- no going to another website and searching for the business. Just one click and done! It takes the headache out of leaving feedback. Apptoto is really full of great features and added bonuses that you can cater to your specific business!

Pros

So easy to set up and use, price point is very fair, multiple options for reminders, can integrate with lots of commonly used software.

Cons

The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars. This isn’t much of a hinderance to me.

Ileana

Appointments with Apptoto

We utilize this program daily to manager our appointments for multiple locations throughout the U.S.

Pros

Apptoto is easy to use and easy to train. We like it because we can manage multiple calendars all in one location. We also utilize the automated email reminders, we have a booking page for appointments and employment and we can send SMS (texts) through this format as well.

Cons

Once a participant schedules, they are unable to reschedule without having to speak to an agent. The program will not allow the participant to choose a new date/time. Cancellations do not require the participant to provide a reason. So it also requires a person to call them.

Reasons for choosing Apptoto

Apptoto connects to each locations gmail calendar, making it easy to integrate and manage.

Stephen

Industry: Law Practice

Awesome and Affordably Complete Appointment Reminder Platform

My experience with Apptoto has been absolutely awesome! It has saved me money and made my job so much easier! I love this product/service!

Pros

Apptoto is an awesomely affordable and complete appointment reminder platform that ultimately saves my business money by reducing no-shows and replacing appointment reminders sent by mail. Apptoto integrates with almost any calendar solution, and it allows you to send multiple reminders with receiver feedback options (i.e., confirmation, need to reschedule, etc.) by phone, text message, and email. Every type of reminder is completely customization. You will not find a more feature-packed appointment reminder solution that is as affordable as Apptoto.

Cons

There are no cons about Apptoto. But, if I must pick something, it would be to make the interface more colorful. Yes, that's the biggest criticism I have.

William