• Pros

• "This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior."

• "Excellent, easy to use, you can save time. Very versatile for reminders of all kinds."

• "Take the need for a person to individually schedule each appointment with new and existing customers."

• Cons

• "The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars. This isn’t much of a hinderance to me. "

• "It is in US time so had an issue once where it sent reminders at 3.00 am EST was resolved quickly though"

• "The software is not intuitive to set up and use right away even with the videos and customer support."

Browse Apptoto Reviews

Abraham from Spanish55

Your business needs this.

I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

Pros

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

Cons

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Reasons for Choosing Apptoto

Apptoto guided me over the phone and had me up and running in less than 4 hours. They met every single request with ease and took the time to train one of my employees. Their customer service via email is reliable and always kind.

Susan from Hollywood Clips

Cuts the monotony of reminder calls

Owning a salon means there are a lot of appointments to confirm. With Apptoto I can eliminate hours per week of monotonous phone calls to remind clients of their appointments. They can receive texts, emails or even voice calls to remind them of their appointments. Then they can confirm or cancel their appointments which also cuts down on “no shows” which means more productivity and more profits. Apptoto is able to access information from your web based calendars and set and send reminders for any upcoming events. It is able to work with Google, Windows and iCalendar which means it’s not just for appointment based businesses. Wether you need to send reminders to staff of a meeting, invites to a social gathering, or send a quick message to clients Apptoto makes it a breeze!! Apptoto also has a really cool feature that lets you send reminders to schedule your next appointment, ie; 6 week trim, 6 month check up, etc. You can send generic thank you’d through the app as well. The ability for costumers and clients to rate your business with the click of a button is a really neat feature that can greatly impact business in a positive way. It makes it so much easier to get those 5 star reviews when it’s so simple and convenient- no going to another website and searching for the business. Just one click and done! It takes the headache out of leaving feedback. Apptoto is really full of great features and added bonuses that you can cater to your specific business!

Pros

So easy to set up and use, price point is very fair, multiple options for reminders, can integrate with lots of commonly used software.

Paul from Dent Repair USA

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

Pros

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

Cons

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Jonathon from Parlour

Very helpful team

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have a slightly more customizable notification template

Ileana from Mathnasium

Appointments with Apptoto

We utilize this program daily to manager our appointments for multiple locations throughout the U.S.

Pros

Apptoto is easy to use and easy to train. We like it because we can manage multiple calendars all in one location. We also utilize the automated email reminders, we have a booking page for appointments and employment and we can send SMS (texts) through this format as well.

Cons

Once a participant schedules, they are unable to reschedule without having to speak to an agent. The program will not allow the participant to choose a new date/time. Cancellations do not require the participant to provide a reason. So it also requires a person to call them.

Reasons for Choosing Apptoto

Apptoto connects to each locations gmail calendar, making it easy to integrate and manage.

Stephen from The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Awesome and Affordably Complete Appointment Reminder Platform

My experience with Apptoto has been absolutely awesome! It has saved me money and made my job so much easier! I love this product/service!

Pros

Apptoto is an awesomely affordable and complete appointment reminder platform that ultimately saves my business money by reducing no-shows and replacing appointment reminders sent by mail. Apptoto integrates with almost any calendar solution, and it allows you to send multiple reminders with receiver feedback options (i.e., confirmation, need to reschedule, etc.) by phone, text message, and email. Every type of reminder is completely customization. You will not find a more feature-packed appointment reminder solution that is as affordable as Apptoto.

Cons

There are no cons about Apptoto. But, if I must pick something, it would be to make the interface more colorful. Yes, that's the biggest criticism I have.

William from William Avon Financial

Amazing support team to back up a simple yet robust platform

Multiple booking pages so I can separate our offerings into dedicated pages. Ability to charge for appointments. Campaign features to drum up more business. No restrictions on fulfilling my agencies needs with the features of the software. Great relationship with the support team and help desk.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent value for the money, feature rich which allows it to expandable far beyond a basic booking engine and amazing support to boot.

Cons

The embed code generator had a glitch and was leaving out the S in https:// however this is actually a pro not a con because their support team jumped right on it and corrected it. Now that's a great team.

Response from Go-Cort

Replied June 2018

William, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Apptoto - Review

- It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

Pros

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases. - Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

Cons

- The features can be more added in the application. - The application can be made more optimized. - The support can be more helpful and quickly

Reasons for Choosing Apptoto

- the application available with more features and less expensive and ability to customize and integrate with many applications.

Jeff from Wheeler Accountants LLP

Great add-on for our business!

Apptoto has been a great system for us to obtain confirmations for customer appointments and reminders for our clients. It has been very reliable over multiple years, and would recommend it to anyone having to manage large amounts of client appointments. Great support team too!

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Office365, easy to configure multiple message types, and has made our customer appointment process much smoother and more consistent.

Cons

Occasionally it will pick the wrong contact for the message, but those issues are rare.

Michael from Awaken2Sleep

Great Solution - HIPAA-Compliant

Pros

The AppToto product has been a lifesaver for our team. From Auto-messages, simple online booking pages to syncing perfectly with our SF Org ... and being HIPAA-compliant ... AppToto has been the perfect addition to our platform. If you're on the fence, try this out! You never know what you're missing until you find what you're looking for. ***Fully-satisfied, very happy client for over 2 years***

Cons

We honestly like everything about this platform.

Jeffrey from JDKatz, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

Pay per use reminder's that are a boon for business

Pros

I've been pitched reminder systems for years, with most wanting a flat monthly fee regardless of the usage, but AppToTo's pay per reminder system is super efficient, and I'm only paying for what I am using. A missed appointment costs us at least, but the reminders are only (less when bought in bulk). I am so far ahead on the cost, that I really couldn't justify not having it! If you are scheduling 40 appointments per month, it's a cost.

Cons

Better break points for bulk reminder purchases.

Jason from Aging Options

Great Appointment Reminder Product: simple enough to use for regular users, powerful enough for devs

Pros

It simply accomplished our task. We were looking to place automated calls and text messages at fixed intervals. It was easy to set up, train users and worked reliably. When it came time to fully automate the calls and integrate with our internal CRM, the system was powerful enough to do it. 1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

Cons

The software is actually more powerful than it seems. Much of the power is hidden behind some checkboxes and hidden pages that aren't easily accessible unless you know where to look. A support call with the original founder helped me find some of these hidden features. One other small quibble: the voice synthesizer is a bit finicky. We had a hard time getting it to say our firm's name.

Stephen from The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Great, Robust Appointment Reminder and Booking Platform

The biggest benefit is that Apptoto reduces no-shows. It also adds value to the services that you provide by offering customer/clients the appointment reminder feature and the ability to book appoints online.

Pros

Apptoto does pretty much everything: Voice, email, and SMS text appointment reminders that you can fully customize to your heart's content. The system is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization. Appointments can be synced from various sources, manual put in, or booked by the customer/client.

Cons

Apptoto is not flexible when it comes to its price points. So, if you are a small business that only has maybe 20 appointments a month, you will still pay for 200. There also is minimal customer support.

Jay from Simplify

If your business evolves around a calendar...

If your business evolves around a calendar, this is the app to have. Since I started using the app my life has been much easier, having less missed appointments which means more money.

Pros

-Easy to use -Affordable - Synchronizes well with Google Calendar -After reminding the client, will marque event as REMINDED so you will know if someone received or not your reminders.

Cons

The only small problem I had within over a year of usage was that one time I needed customer assistance and took them over 24 hours to return my call.

kely from Aliva Stump

It's a good application

It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Pros

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

Cons

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Response from Go-Cort

Replied June 2018

Hi Kely, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Shawn from Zen Business

Works Well

Pros

Integrates with Google Calendar, no hiccups, easy to use.

Cons

No advanced features. Backend notification wasn't there.

Response from Go-Cort

Replied January 2019

Hi, thanks for using Apptoto! Are you looking for webhooks? We do have that as a feature actually. Contact support@apptoto.com and we would be happy to set that up with you!

Ernest from The Hypno Coach

A great Appointment reminder app

I have been using Apptoto for over 5 years now and have been very happy with it's performance and quality. It's great that the developers are constantly adding and enhancing features.

Pros

It integrates very well with Google Calendar.

Cons

There is no android app to use on phones.

Kate from American Custom Contractors

Makes confirming appointments easy!

Pros

We moved to this system so we would have the ability to auto-confirm our appointments via email or text. This saves our administrative staff valuable time. It also syncs with our Outlook calendar seamlessly.

Cons

The interface is a little difficult to navigate through. There are a lot of options to set up the account features, but they could benefit from having a dedicated rep help guide new users through this.

Craig from Drain That Pain Newcastle & Charlestown Hypnotherapy

Great product, would be lost without it

Pros

ease of use, and appointment reminders for clients

Cons

Response from Go-Cort

Replied November 2018

Thanks Craig for the review! Yes, timezone's can be very tricky and it's important that Apptoto gets it right!

Jesse from Roofing by Curry

Works great!

Apptoto sends a text message to our customers to remind them of their appointments with us. This saves our office the time it would have taken to do manually. It also helps our estimators who have the appointments with the customers. The customer is less likely to forget about the appointment and if they need to cancel or reschedule we can intercept and take care of it before the estimator goes out the next day.

Pros

The functionality works great. Allows you to test all of your messages before implementing them!

Cons

Setting the system up can be a little confusing at first but once you understand it's easy. Programming the messages may be difficult depending on how familiar you are with the idea.

Ricahard from Dayton Law Firm

Excellent product

allow clients to pick their own appointment time.

Pros

Easy to use once set up; clients love it; very reasonable pricing. Has written user guide!! Lots of features. Good support.

Cons

Lots of features means you need to think through your options.

Michal from Abbott Bennett

Life saver

Absolutely 100% thumbs up!!!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. Been saving us lots of headaches with confirming apt's etc. Money well spent!!!

Cons

Nothing - this thing works and it's a must for any Real estate, Insurance business!

John from Lightwave Solutions

Great product for the price

Ease of automated communication with prospects and clients.

Pros

Powerful automation for my company at a great price!

Cons

Requires a good bit of onboarding to learn all of the icons.

Alex from Facilities Services

Industry: Facilities Services

This app is perfect for my small business.

The CUSTOMER SERVICE its AMAZING! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has guided me through all the process and he has been KIND, VERY PATIENT, SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT.

Pros

My not show or cancelled appointments have reduced drastically, I would say 90%.

Cons

It is kind of confusing to operate. Need to be nore user friendly

Reasons for Choosing Apptoto

The price and its AMAZING customer service.

Mike from Step Up 4 Education

Needed Appointment Setting Tool

Cons

Fascinating not to forget appointments.

Pros

It is an application easy to use, you can remember the minimum so that it can look good in my work area and in my family meetings.

Cons

It is a little high in cost, the rest I recommend 100% for its excellent efficiency when providing services to their servers.

Response from Go-Cort

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Useful tool

Pros

Cons

Limitations in the registration by countries. It does not have language change for the visualization of the software.

Response from Go-Cort

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review! Yes, at this time, our Apptoto Web App is only localized for English. However we do support sending reminders and messages to clients in other languages.

Ilse Yolanda from 3.zero

Apptoto is an all in app. You can organize almost everything from there!

I think this app is usefull for business people who are always on apointments. It helps them to not forget meetings, this way for customers and clients.

Pros

Using voice, email, and SMS text as appointment reminders is very usefull. Also you can make your oun reminders just the way you prefer it. It is an easy to use app and it's cool to cutomize it your way.

Cons

This app is kind of expensive. If you need something for few people, it would be ok, but if you have a big company, this is not the best option for you.