What are Behaviorsoft users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Behaviorsoft software through verified user reviews

• icon"Behaviorsoft is by far the best product we have found to track our ABA staff and clients."
  • icon"Easy to use and understand. Information is clear and easy to find."
  • icon"Very organize, save you time and help improve quality service."
  • icon"Difficulty logging in and very often requires a texted confirmation code."
  • icon"I haven't encountered anything that I don't like."

Browse all Behaviorsoft Reviews

• Have you used Behaviorsoft and would like to share your experience with others?

Mirel

Behaviorsoft for ABA Providers and EVV Users

Very good. We were offered a free trial period to familiarize ourselves with the software before we committed fully, we were even given special offers for the mobile app. We are very happy with the way all visits are completed and sent smoothly to Tellus. Their merge with Tellus has been very successful for us. The only issues we had were with Tellus and never with Behaviorsoft and we are currently billing very easily with matched visits and easy solutions for errors. This system gives us peace of mind knowing everything is checked.

Pros

The support offered to us from Behaviorsoft is exceptional. Even though we've found glitches or struggled to adjust the software to our particular way of working in the beginning during the transition, what convinced me to stick with them is that they are fast to respond, they're available at all times and offer quick solutions that fit our specific needs. They've made modifications to the software just based on our request and are very professional and knowledgeable. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The way the replacements are graphed is still something we'd like to perfect. There is always room for improvement of course, but there is nothing that I can say that I like the least about the software, just things we'd like to personalize in the future.

Reasons for choosing Behaviorsoft

The fact that they were integrated and contracted with AHCA/Medicaid to offer EVV services and send visits to TELLUS and again, the excellent personalized customer service. These other very large companies are so big that they loose the personal touch with their clients and it was too complicated to contact someone, not always the same person, and too complex to navigate for our users. Behaviorsoft is more available to use to discuss concerns and errors and is much easier to use for our employees. Also, the features they offered matched our clinical system better.

Christian

Industry: Mental Health Care

Behaviorsoft, everything you could ask for in a practice management/data collection platform

Pros

We did demos on every other major platform out there for new behavior therapy practice. Behavior soft has all the features of products that were far more expensive and it was hands down the easiest to use. There was no need for endless training meetings, we were literally able to log in and figure out where everything we needed was in minutes. The user interface is clean, well laid out and intuitive to use. If you have used any other data collection platform in the past, this will be a breeze for you to hop on and go to work quickly.

Cons

There really just wasn't anything to dislike about the platform.

Reasons for choosing Behaviorsoft

Behaviorsoft checked all the boxes for our business without all the hassles that of competitive products. Support was also super responsive and top notch with all of our pre-purchase questions. Really just a fantastic product, it's that simple.

Mary

I have recommended Behaviorsoft many times

great experience

Pros

The ability to have access to from any platform

Cons

Need the application for the phone so that RBT can collect the data more efficiently.

Rick

Behaviorsoft has everything you need

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Behaviorsoft are very easy to work with. Our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did a video presentation/training with our team and answered any questions they had. They respond very quickly to any issues that have come up and I know if I encounter a problem they will do everything they can to fix it.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and easy to learn. I was able to add our staff into the system quickly and the features in the program allow me to track expiration dates on certifications and other areas to ensure we stay up to date. Client/patient information was easy to add and my staff are able to add their notes and post time quickly as well as chart and graph progress easily. Our Director is able to view all out clients in one spot and can message the technician directly to provide feedback.

Cons

None so far. I haven't encountered anything that I don't like

Eduardo

User friendliness

Pros

Behaviorsoft is extremely easy to use. As a behavior analyst saves me a lot of time being able to generate my monthly summaries. I strongly recommend this software to ABA providers.

Cons

Not really. It’s the most functional and easy to use I have come across.

Reasons for switching to Behaviorsoft

I did not like the quality of their graphs.

Marlyn

Excellent

Pros

Cons

I don’t have any negative feedback about this software.

Jesenia

Frustrating to have to put in a code all the time!

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Information is clear and easy to find.

Cons

Does t recognize me ever. Constantly asking me to put in a code.

Maisbel

RBT

Pros

Easy to handle and it is a very professional software

Cons

Nothing is bad, I like it very much.

CARLOS

REVIEW BEHAVIORSOFT

Great experience

Pros

Great functionality, flexibility to deploy. Manage human resources

Cons

Easy to manage, flexible, great product. It is not expensive if you consider the employees in Human resources to have to contract to keep tracking employees and documents.

Katia

Katia Lopez Manzanedo

excellent

Pros

The software facilitates work, we have updated and confidential information at all times.

Cons

I think the software has everything you need, there is really nothing that I don't like.

Nelsaelena

Behaviorsoft

I truly love it. Super easy to work with.

Pros

Super easy to navigate and input information.

Cons

So far its been going really well with this product.

Ameirys

Interfaces amigables y muy buen modelado de procesos!!

Pros

Interfaces amigables. Software muy intuitivo. Responde a las necesidades de cada unas de las partes en los procesos automatizados.

Cons

Considero que deben mejorar la solución mobile....

Ryan

Industry: Mental Health Care

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

Organized well for easy access and easy to read

Cons

Difficulty logging in and very often requires a texted confirmation code

Gretchen

Effective system, save my time

It saves me a lot of time, I have access to the information I need instantly, it facilitates my work and that of my colleagues.

Pros

Behaviorsoft is very easy to use, it allows you to see all the necessary information for all team members in one place. It saves me a lot of time from my office work.

Cons

It would be very useful in these times if the app version had more uses than it offers today.

Stacey

Rbt data

I do not like the app that has been difficult for me I enjoy using the program on the laptop.

Pros

Easy to use, made data collection a lot easier, less paper work, easier to track client progress.

Cons

It was difficult at first. I wish the app operated the same way it operates when using a laptop or computer. For me it is easier to input data through the laptop rather the app.

Stephanie

Truly like this program!

Pros

It’s very user friendly. The application makes the software much more useful for daily use and note taking.

Cons

There are some aspects of ABA that can be implemented or updated but overall, it’s a great program.

Miriam

Graphing tool

Pros

Friendly platform, easy to use. Connects with EVV has a GPS

Cons

Graphing features weekly average of Data not daily progress.

Elmer

Industry: Mental Health Care

The program is excellent and very helpfull

Pros

Very organize, save you time and help improve quality service

Cons

We like everything about the software very professional

4.78/5 out of 18 reviews