• Pros

• "I like how easy it is to use, very user friendly. "

• "Big interface. User friendly. Not really a function it doesn't have. Customer service is fantastic. "

• "It's easy to use from anywhere. I've had no problems teaching the program to my employees."

• Cons

• "Clicking and going from page to page is a little clunky, but expected. In my experience, all chiro EHR software has that "slower" feel to them. It's intuitive and very easy to use though."

• "It occasionally runs slow, although, this issue has continued to be improving. "

• "The only thing that I didn't love was the time I had to put in to figure out how to use the software, but there is learning curve with all new things. "

Browse ChiroSpring Reviews

Kristin from Healthcare

So happy with this software

We are a small low volume office, with very limited staff. Chiro spring frees up more of my time for the things that matter- patient care. Easy chart notes and the use of the spinal chart for listing also gives me an opportunity to educate patients as I make my notes. I love this software.

Pros

It makes our daily soap notes quick and easy to complete at each visit. We love being able to complete our note, check out patients, and provide an itemized statement in minutes. Patient intake charting now takes a fraction of the time we used to spend with our old software.

Cons

Sometimes the patient self check in feature does not work on our older iPad and we would love to be able to have patients complete the intake from home without paying extra for the email service.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Beierle, We LOVE hearing how "HAPPY" you are with ChiroSpring. We work so hard for our customers and hearing your feedback puts a smile on our faces. :) Quick and easy SOAP notes... check. Patient statements.... check. Saving time... check. We wish we could provide the kiosk form home option for free. However, it uses SMS or Voice to verify the patient's identity for security purposes. This service is not free for us. If competitors are offering this for free I would question their implementation regarding security. Thanks for the GREAT review and we look forward to growing your practice! :)

Dana from Oakland Sports Chiropractic

Great for a small business that wants a larger package for an affordable price

It has been a great experience for practice management and EHR for my chiropractic office. I do multiple modalities and it's nice that it fits all that I do and I can be as efficient as possible while also being comphrensive in my details!

Pros

There is so much flexibility to this software. It is webbased so you can bring it with you, it has both macros or ablility to type, and you can do pretty much anything you need for not only typical EHR, but also for practice management. Very happy overall.

Cons

They are continuing to advance and build the software. While this is nice as now you can have other convieniences like credit card processing and self check ins, it also means having to update the software occasionally or having an occasional bug in an updated version that creates a slow flow here and there. This is something I've also experienced with the larger software companies like chirotouch or platinum, but CS has great support to walk you through it.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroSpring

Much cheaper and offers many of same products/services

James from Arizona Chiropractic Natural Health

ChiroSpring is Superior to other EHRs

Customer service stands out as the greatest asset when working with ChiroSpring. I do not have an IT person and I'm not a computer geek. The staff at ChiroSpring has always helped me with any issue including hardware recommendations, that ultimately helped me keep my system running efficient and smooth.

Pros

The appearance is aesthetic and the information well organized. What I need to know quickly is easy to find. I can look at the Front Desk screen or the Schedule and know what my day looks like in a glance.

Cons

I'm an impatient person when I work and a slight delay, 2-3 seconds and sometimes longer, between screens can easily annoy me. I currently work at another office with a different EHR software that is significantly slower and a lot more tedious to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroSpring

It was most likely the appearance and organization on screen that helped me make my choice. The great customer service and many other great features I had learned about after I started using the software.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied November 2019

Dr. Suba, Thank you for your wonderful 10/10 star review! We love knowing that CHIROSPRING stands out as superior vs. the other EHR you are using in your colleague's practice. CHIROSPRING is absolutely the BEST option in chiropractic and we make it better with every software update. Very soon we are positive you will not have a single con regarding CHIROSPRING. Our focus is on THE BEST. :D

Josh from Magnolia Chiropractic & Massage

No Spell Check!!!

My biller loves it. She thinks it will save her a significant amount of time in billing and accounting.

Pros

Support is great. I like the fact that it's cloud based, app based, touch screen optimized, very customizable and pretty easy to figure out. I actually love the product overall and will change this review to all 5 stars as soon as spell check (with auto correct preferably) is incorporated into the free text fields.

Cons

No Spell check in ANY of the free text fields. That is my biggest belief for sure. A fancy new cutting edge cloud based software with no spell check? Come on people! ChiroSpring also requires the use of the long-abandoned and unsupported plugin "Silverlight" as well as an old, less secure version of Firefox for installation. Again, not very cutting edge.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied July 2018

Dr. Penner, The context of your review is GREAT! It seems you and your staff LOVE the software. Aside from no spell check we see that things like our simple billing feature is saving your staff time, which in turns saves you money. :D Do not worry about the spell check... we are working on this feature now. I expect your review to change to a full 5 stars once we implement this. :) Our upcoming update boast OVER 80 NEW and GREAT features! It's MASSIVE. We work 7 days per week ensuring you have the best product in the industry. Thank you for the review and we will hold you to the 5/5 stars once we get your feature request in. :)

Karin from ACC- Georgetown

Feature Change Request

Experience has been great! Support has been very useful and helpful!

Pros

Just going off of the feature change request it was easy to end over, I received a response right away! I was able to clear up any questions immediately and within a day I received notice that our request will be implemented! Very exciting!!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the feature request we made. Being able to print the schedule from the schedule app and the doctor being able to see the patients next appointment from the plan portion of the SOAP notes, since that is the last screen she is in.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroSpring

We have another clinic that is currently using ChiroTouch and we are looking forward to getting them switched over to ChiroSpring as well. We like not having the server and it being web based, plus ChiroSpring is very user friendly.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied December 2019

Karin, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We LOVE seeing our customers rate CHIROSPRING so high. And, as you mentioned, we are adding your feature request. Through the thousands of users we have we love feedback that provides working solutions for our users. You will be seeing your request in the software soon.

Roderick from Advanced Chiropractic Guam

Amazing Chiropractic Billing and Scheduling Solution Beyond Impressed!

We are extremely pleased with our experience so far.

Pros

After struggling for several years with another software company, we decided to try ChiroSpring because of the many excellent reviews. We definitely made the right choice! Scheduling and billing has been a breeze. Customer support is super responsive, sometimes within minutes of making contact. The Rooms app has really streamlined the patient flow in our clinic, cloud access has been amazing and I personally love being able to customize my SOAP macros. My staff is way happier with ChiroSpring than the previous software we were using. In short, ChiroSpring is easy to use, feature rich and virtually problem free.

Cons

If there is a negative to this software solution, I haven't found it yet. No complaints so far!

Reasons for Choosing ChiroSpring

Due to the many excellent reviews.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied January 2020

Dr. White, Thank you for your AMAZING REVIEW! We love hearing that CHIROSPRING has streamlined your practice! And... our customer support team works so hard so they will love your praise for their excellence. You summed up exactly what we set out to with CHIROSPRING which is easy to use, feature rich and a happy satisfied experience. :)

Ryan from Seaport Spine & Sport

Ideal For My Chiropractic Startup

Customer service is really good, and very laid-back. Definitely nicer than people here in the Northeast haha. And ya gotta love when the owner is personally responding to emails

Pros

They have standard, premium, and advanced pricing options. In my opinion, this is essential for attracting docs who are new to practice. Some of the other big chiro EHR companies don't have a cheaper option. I had less than 10 clients in my first month so I can't justify $250+ per month for EHR.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroSpring

Pricing options are suitable for a startup. Additional provider costs are reasonable.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review Dr. Ryan! We love hearing how intuitive and easy our software is to use. That has been the main focus since day one. Our support staff very much appreciates your comments about how great they are. I'm not sure what feature you believe we are missing. We have over 80 new features in our major update coming soon. We look forward to continued growth with your practice. Everyone starts small. Growth is the key. :)

Rebecca from Hartman Family Chiropractic

Best EHR switch ever!

Pros

My favorite part about the switch to this software is that my notes can be done quickly and effectively. I am no longer taking my work home with me every single evening fighting to keep up with charting.

Cons

It is relatively new to my state, so we are making some customizations and updates. Once there complete, everything will be picture perfect. Csb has been amazing at getting us solutions to every issue we come across. Their customer service is unparalleled.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied November 2019

Dr. Warnecke, Thank you for the wonderful positive comments. We love knowing we are the BEST EHR SWITCH EVER! :D And... making your notes faster is AWESOME! Thank you also for mentioning our super amazing customer support team... as they work very hard. We will keep making CHIROSPRING even better.... We are already the #1 cloud-based system in chiropractic and keep getting even more amazing! :)

Stephanie from Healthy Balance Chiropractic and Acupuncture LLC

Great Chiropractic Software

Overall, it has been great. I've been using ChiroSpring for 6months now and I wouldn't change it. I referred it to one of my friends from chiropractic school and she also loves it. The simplicity is awesome but it also does everything that I was looking for originally at a very reasonable price. The customer service is top notch!!! Very quick and extremely knowledgeable. Even when I have questions about my credit card processing, they were able to help me figure it out!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, very user friendly.

Cons

One of the only down falls is that there isn't a patient counter for daily totals. You are able to run a report for this, but I have seen other software programs where it is right on the main page of the program. That would be very nice.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Murphy, We very much appreciate your positive review. Your review resonates with so many others in that you are mentioning: * TOP customer service * Simple and easy to use * Affordable We also appreciate you providing us referrals. Don't forget we have a referral program so make sure your colleague mentioned your name when they purchase. :) We look forward to continued growth with your practice! :)

Damon from Shore Pointe Chiropractic

Best software out there

Pros

Ease of use, reminders, pop ups and overall automation takes out the mundane and tedious tasks out of notes so you can spend more time with patients and building your practice.

Cons

Not much. There was a lot of updates initially which causes you do redownload the procdut but those have become less frequent.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Noonan, Thank you for the awesome review! We love hearing that our product is making your previously mundane tasks (from your old software) more fun and efficient! :) It is also no secret that we issue software updates. This is one of the major advantages of our already voted #1 cloud-based software. Our next major release packs a TON of features including advanced care plans (best in industry) to name a few. We look forward to continued growth with your practice!

Shannon from Core Chiropractic

After using ChiroSpring for about 2 years now I LOVE IT MORE!

Pros

I wrote a review about ChiroSpring back when I first started with them, so I figured I would write another review after using the software for about 2 years and I am even more pleased and happy with ChiroSpring. The software has changed so much since I first started using it and the change is for the better. Each update provides even more and better uses and applications to help make it easier to use and navigate. I am always recommending ChiroSpring to my colleagues because it is such a great company. I have used and looked at other software companies and I was just unhappy with them and their customer service. ChiroSpring's customer service has ALWAYS helped me from the beginning and will always work with me in whatever situation or trouble I may be having. It's a company that cares about their customers, which is rare to find these days. They are affordable and offer different packages depending on what your needs are, which is a huge plus. Using the software is a breeze and makes work a lot less stressful. Currently, I do not have any employees, it is just me running the office and treating patients, so having a software that is easy to use is a necessity to me. If you are contemplating on which software to use, no need to look any further.

Cons

Honestly, I do not think there is anything negative I can say about ChiroSpring.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Turek, Thank you for the AMAZING Review! After 2 years you are loving it more. We LOVE to hear this. :). We put a lot of work into our new and great features and it's great seeing how they are benefiting your practice. You also noted how we CARE about our customers and that is the absolute truth. Growing practices through better software is what we are all about. It's our passion! :) We look forward to many more years with your practice!

Beth from Well Within of SoHo - Chiropractic and Nutrition

With Chirospring for over 3 years. Genuinely impressed with this company and its product!

Pros

I rarely write reviews so it's not a small thing that I'm writing my second five star review for Chirospring. My office has been with the company for over 3 years. In that time, I've been so impressed and appreciative to be on the receiving end of an almost constant stream of product upgrades and new features. Recently the software team hacked a challenge that my office was having with our supplement inventory management. They reduced a 2 hour daily procedure to a 1 hour daily procedure and "cured" the headache associated with our product ordering process. My inventory management position no longer requires a person with intense concentration and complex mathematical skills to manage a simple task, and this widens my hiring pool going forward. Chirospring is more than keeping pace with the slippery game of constant technology and industry changes. They are performing as leaders. The result for me is a software program that has created the framework for a 3 fold increase in my practice stats in the last 3 years. The result is the security and confidence of knowing that I'm partnered with a growth oriented company that is here to stay. And the result is the satisfaction of working with ethical, hardworking and customer service oriented professionals, who I can count on for consistent attention both to my account and to the advancement of their product. Thank you once again team Chirospring!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. It could use a better system for keeping track of and filing daily notes for better intraoffice communication and project management, but we are able to do that fairly successfully on a simple Word document.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied October 2017

Thank you Dr. Forgosh for your AMAZING comments. This brings so much happiness to us knowing what a positive impact we have made upon you and your practice! :) As you referenced in your review we are constantly adding new and great features to simplify the daily activities of our customers. The result as you pointed out in your three fold increase in profits is more efficiently resulting in increased profits. We look forward to our continued relationship and providing you and your colleagues the software they deserve! :)

Joel from Clear Route Health Partners

Quality product & Even better support!

We have absolutely loved working with Chirospring. It is incredibly easy to use, yet versatile enough for our office which uses techniques not compatible with other EHR systems. We also love that you can run the software on your hardware of choice (ie Mac or PC). It has made it incredibly nice since we use both operating systems within our office. Although the software is great, the support is second to none. The support team is well trained and are able to get you an answer within minutes if they don't know something. After having frustrating experiences with phone support teams in the past with other companies, I am grateful to be able to have confidence in a team that makes sure you get the help you need when you need it. One more thing... I was thrilled last week when I got into a situation that the support staff couldn't solve and instead of pushing me around to another staff member, they got me in touch with the lead programmer to work out my issue. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you get what you need. If you're contemplating between Chirospring and another EHR, rest assured that this is a great fit for any chiropractic office.

Pros

- Intuitive to use - Cloud based - Versatile to meet personal practice specifications - Constantly adding features to make product even better

Cons

- Software updates: This is a two edge sword. Although I love that Chirospring is constantly adding things to make their product better, they have to put out updates to do so. This can lead to alot of updates over a short time period. Although this can be annoying, I'd much rather have a software team that is trying to make the product better than sitting back and only managing software that has already been developed.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2017

Dr. Dayton, Thank you for the WONDERFUL review! We love that you are enjoying your ChiroSpring experience and that we are delivering the software and support you need to drive your practice! Yes... in regards to your update comment. At ChiroSpring we never stop innovating. Updates take less than 30 seconds so they are not that intrusive and we deliver amazing new features like our patient kiosk, integrated payments, new evaluations (e.g. orthopedic tests, sensory tests) and MUCH more. Everything we do is community driven and we LOVE helping chiropractors achieve their maximum potential through better software. We look forward to continuing to serve your practice needs! :D

Best Software!!

Pros

I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasnt compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasnt visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesnt stop there though, anytime I have a question, customer representatives are right there to help me. Another reason why I love ChiroSpring, is because they are always looking to add features and update their software to benefit YOU. The x-ray annotation tool is really nice to have as well. I do not have digital x-ray in my office, but I simply take a photo of the x-ray using the office IPad and upload it and I can analyze the x-rays through the software. They simply make your life easier. If you are wondering what is the best software for you, do not do what I did and waste your time and money by purchasing a different software. Contact ChiroSpring and tell them your concerns and what you are looking for in a software and you will find out that this is the software for you!

Cons

There are no bad qualities or features about ChiroSpring that I can comment on. I have nothing but good things to say.

Lee from Winchester Hospital Chiropractic Center

6 month review of ChiroSpring

Overall experience is fantastic!! They are making a couple of improvements that are in the works. One of which is the capability to put a clinic's letterhead on the note. It is in the works though!!

Pros

Pros: It is easy to use. This is cloud based and touch screen. It is very affordable and much less costly than the other touch screen EHR out there. In my opinion, this is the best touchscreen EMR/EHR out there. It comes with macros, but custom macros are easy to create to suit whatever practice style you have. Their customer service is fantastic! I cannot stress this enough. I emailed them on Sunday and got a personalized response back answering my question. I have made a few recommendations to add a feature to the EMR and they actually did it. They thought it was a good idea and they made it happen. It was so that you can share your Macros with other docs using the system. How cool is that!! They are continually improving the software and adding features. I look forward to their updates. We have tried other EMRs and this is by far the best.

Cons

When the need arises to print a note, the notes are long. You can change this in print settings though, but they still print a little long.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied August 2018

Dr. Zohn, Thank you for the AWESOME REVIEW! :) Yes we worked hard adding your feature request which was the ability to share Macros with your colleagues. And we did this in only a couple weeks! ChiroSpring is already the #1 software in chiropractic and gets better every single day. As you also know we just pushed our major software update which packed over 80 new features! HUGE! And at NO COST to our customers. Oh... and thanks for noticing how awesome our customer support is. It's second to none. ;) We look forward to continued success and growth with your practice Dr. Zohn.

Cassandra from Cassandra Peterson, DC, LLC

Multiple locations, multiple docs- this software is a dream come true!

I started out on paper for years with a ledger, an appointment book, and travel cards. After 2 clinics and 2 doctors, you can imagine just having one office try to book an appointment for the other- (let me just call the person with that doc's schedule and get right back to you!) After growing much faster than expected, I was spending all my hours off just trying to calculate my associate's percentage on paper each month. I was losing money because I didn't have time to learn the complicated system on my $ software that still cost me $/mo (old system). The people at the old system cut off my training after 3 months and said I would have to pay the premium to have access to it unlimited. I was paying $/mo for an appoinment reminder system that I had to manually copy from the paper schedule each day. When I discovered Chirospring, it changed my life. At this point I had 2 docs and 3 clinics. It was easy to learn (EVEN FOR ME!). But the cherry on top was the service- I hate to tell the world that the representative answered my emails at 2 in the morning bc I don't want people to expect that level of service! Anytime I have a question, it is answered within an hour, but often within 10 minutes. AND, they never cut you off- their help is part of the monthly fee. Exceptional! I hate to admit that I was living in SUCH DARK AGES, but when I generate reports on income, stats, etc, and have the info at the click of a button, I really can't describe how wonderful it feels. Now that we have 3 docs and 3 clinics, we can do up to the minute scheduling, and see everyone's schedule in real time. The appointment reminder system that they recommend is waaaaay cheaper, 66% in fact, and it pulls right off the schedule! SOAP notes are a breeze, and I can get a new patient soap done in less than 5 minutes, with less than a minute for regular visits. Having a SOAP for every visit really puts me at ease in case notes are requested in the future. Due to chirospring, our everything is accounted for and easy to find at the click of a button, and it's cut out needing an extra part time staff member. Thanks so much for revolutionizing my life!

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2017

Dr. Peterson, We couldn't be happier to hear you are LOVING ChiroSpring!!!! :D Unfortunately you had to go through the experience of purchasing what many believe to be the leading software in the industry only to find you wasted $10,000. :( Now you have better software that can easily handle your multiple locations, large staff and busy schedule. Ha ha ha... we had to laugh at your review as you pointed out how quickly we respond to emails. Yes... 2 am... GUILTY AS CHARGED... :) We are happier to hear your practice is more efficient than ever before! :D. Your success and happiness is our success and happiness. - The ChiroSpring Team

Shawn from Accident Care Chiro

Versatile, flexible and responsive

In the Chirospring program I thought I had a good idea for an update in the program. With previous contact with this department, and I felt I could call support and offer my unsolicited suggestion. I found that Brian saw what I was trying to explain and he offered a short tutorial, taking time to see I understood his suggestions to help me navigate the program a little better. It occurred to me there was another question that would come up when evaluating new patients. It was about the straight leg raise in the evaluation narrative in the objective section. He took the time to hear and understand what I was trying to explain and asked how I might change it and he said he would pass the suggestion along to the development team. This is something I have like about your program from the start. It continues to evolve making more utilitarian for the practicioner and the best system I have found if one is interested in a complete patient record. Versatile, flexible and responsive is how I would describe the Chirospring program and the support team. Thanks Brian!

Pros

Versatile, flexible and responsive.

Cons

It is large and I don't utilize the entire program even thought it is a click through program because it has soo many features.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2017

Thanks for your comments Dr. Jackson! :D. We are thrilled you are LOVING CHIROSPIRNG. I love your con in that our system has too many features... LOL... yes... ChiroSpring is a fully loaded program. We realize not every user will use every feature but we do ensure that you can arrange your dashboard (for the most common tiles you use) and even block out components in the Edit SOAP entirely if you do not use them. The software is easy to use and easy to customize. We are proud to have you on the ChiroSpring team Dr. Jackson. :D

Heather from McCauley Chiropractic

We use this software daily in a chiropractic office. Super easy to learn to use and very intuitive.

Pros

The ease of the patient dashboard and recent patient "Apps" makes finding and scheduling patients quick and efficient. The Best part of this software is the Billing App!!! Keeping track of patient billing is kept in great billed, to bill, pending etc. It really makes my job as the Office Manager and Biller faster and more organized. I can find and print ledgers and statements easier and faster as well.

Cons

As much as I love this software there have been issues with text files being sent to clearing houses. This has made for difficult billing issues, but each has been resolved in a timely manner and have always been first priority with customer service and programmers. There are a few glitches that still plague us daily, but we're assured by IT and Programming that they are being updated daily. The start up was lengthy and time consuming, but coming from an older software program we just needed time to acclimate to the new one.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied August 2018

Heather, Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great that you mentioned the ease of use and intuitiveness of ChiroSpring as this has always been the focus of our unique design. :) And as you are a BILLER it's GREAT to see you LOVE the Billing app as it was designed to make billing EASY. If this passes the inspection of a biller then that's the stamp of approval anyone should go by. :) As far as your con with the .TXT files... There are no bugs or issues there. That file has not changed in over 7 years and is accepted by almost every clearinghouse out there. The great news is we are also adding ANSI 837 EDI file support in our next major update. This will give customers the flexibility to choose the file format that works best for them and their clearinghouse.

Best Software!!!!!!

I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasn't compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasn't visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesn't stop there though, anytime I have a question, our rep is right there to help me. Another reason why I love ChiroSpring, is because they are always looking to add features and update their software to benefit YOU. The x-ray annotation tool is really nice to have as well. I do not have digital x-ray in my office, but I simply take a photo of the x-ray using the office IPad and upload it and I can analyze the x-rays through the software. They simply make your life easier. If you are wondering what is the best software for you, do not do what I did and waste your time and money by purchasing a different software. Contact ChiroSpring and tell them your concerns and what you are looking for in a software and you will find out that this is the software for you!

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2017

Dr. Turek, WOW! What an AMAZING review! You are absolutely right... we build features for YOU. If we are not making your practice more streamlined and efficient then we are not doing our job. Our kiosk will be out in two weeks along with integrated payments. We have also added scheduled and recurring payments at NO ADDED COST! We also have close to fifty features due in our next update that we know you are also going to love. We focus on detail to ensure you do not have a thousand clicks for a simple task. ChiroSpring is as you said... the BEST software in the industry and we are so pleased to hear your positive comments. We love driving chiropractic and helping the profession grow. We look forward to our continued relationship. The ChiroSpring Team

Nick from AIM Chiropractic

Chirospring review

So far we have been in business for 2 years at our office which is a staff of two with moderate volume. We have been able to get notes done and bill on our own and it has been a smooth experience. We noticed this saves us in the overhead department big-time so we can perform billing, monitor monthly stats, etc. We have become exceedingly efficient in what we are doing.

Pros

This software has everything you need and certainly more. You can get as specific and as customized as you want. Customchirosolutions compatible, so you can have super compliant notes in a matter of minutes for maximum efficiency. If there is a snag in the software you rarely notice and the service team always responds to your emails ASAP.

Cons

The biggest thing that holds up the office is when there is an update but you will have it up LIGHTYEARS before chirotouches server glitches and slow updates. At least you don't have to hire a tech to fix the server and they have built in protocols to prevent you from taking notes throughout the day. Cloud based is the way to go.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied March 2019

Dr. Mitchell, What a WONDERFUL REVIEW! THANK YOU. It's great to hear that ChiroSpring is SAVING you in overhead costs. We know the software delivers an unbeatable value compared to any other system but it's great to hear this from our customers. You also mentioned "cloud is the way to go" and we completely agree. Our software updates take less than 30 seconds to install and offer new and great features. We look forward to continued growth with your practice Dr. Mitchell! :D

Gena from Chiro Business Solutions

Billing Made Easy

Pros

I am currently using ChiroSpring to bill for multiple practices. They have stream lined the billing process so it is simple and clear to use. The support team is great! They are always available to answer questions and take the time to make sure you fully understand their answers. I have approached the support team in the past about changes in ChiroSpring that I believe would improve the software. They had the developers email me and we came up with a plan to implement these changes in order to be the best that they can be. ChiroSpring is always updated and improving to stay on top of the always changing technology.

Cons

I do not have much to say about cons for Chirospring. They have addressed all of my concerns and have come up with a solution to solve them. I truly could not ask for more from my billing software.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied January 2019

Gena, Thank You for the OUTSTANDING REVIEW! :D. We LOVE a perspective from a Billing Specialist and providing us 10/10 puts a smile on our face. We have worked hard to provide the EASIEST billing solution in chiropractic. Create a SOAP note and a claim is automatically created. Submit electronically to any clearinghouse you like. Finally, when the remittance is received reconcile with automatic ERA posting. It's FAST and SIMPLE. :) Our promise to you is to continue making ChiroSpring EVEN better and we are already rated the #1 cloud-based software in chiropractic. Thanks again Gena for your wonderful review.

Brian from Petaluma Famiy Chiropractic

Excellent customer service and software design. Has created more ease and less stress in practice.

More organization, ease and a higher level of documentation in my practice.

Pros

Chirospring software does much more than I need out of a practice management software since I am mainly a cash practice. I don't have any staff at my office and I run the whole practice myself and Chirospring has freed up so much time. I love that I can work from home if need be. Chirospring is a solid company that I trust as compared to other very large software companies that I think are overpriced and lack a sense of personalized attention and customer service. Chirospring has been patient with my slow learning curve as I transitioned off of what I now see was archaic paper chart notes. If you are a solo practitioner running your own office I highly recommend Chirospring. The monthly subscription fee and extra fee for the reminder call service is a whole lot cheaper than hiring staff. I have increased productivity since using Chirospring not to mention my patients experience a much higher level of service with the high level SOAP notes and documenting. And, still being a newer user, there is still more to uncover and integrate into my practice that will save me even more time.

Cons

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied August 2017

Thank you Dr. Lemesh for the kind words! We are blessed to have you as a customer and look forward to making your practice run smoothly.

Steven from Medical Alternatives Corp

Fanatics for Support

We have used this company for about 1 year now after switching from PracticeFusion & Office Ally. We have been so happy with the support and the overall integration of the clinical and practice management. As a growing company they are still adding great updates and features, and I anticipate even more great things to come. While we still utilize an online scheduler, as we didn't want to have to answer the phone every time someone wanted to make an appointment, we have been able to reduce using 6 different softwares, into only 2 - and our collections have improved overall from not dealing with data entry errors.

Pros

Besides the amazing support and responsiveness of the company - the software allows itself to be used in so many ways so that staff can find the best way to use it based on their personal style. They are constantly pushing out updates as well.

Cons

I would like to see more online integration of scheduling and emailing of receipts. They are constantly pushing out update as well.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied March 2019

Dr. Vanden Hoek, Thank You for the wonderful review! We are please to hear you are living ChiroSpring and that it is far superior than your previous system. Also you noted you have improved collections what makes ChiroSpring an unbeatable value. We love helping and seeing practices grow due to efficiency. Reguardimg the online scheduling... not to worry. This is being developed as we speak. Soon you will be using only one software... down from your previous SIX! WOW! ;) Thanks again for the great review and your support!

Matthew from Wolf Chiropractic

Absolutely Love ChiroSpring!

Pros

I researched software for nearly a year before finally pulling the trigger and I can say without a doubt ChiroSpring was the right choice for my office. It came down to ChiroSpring and another more well known software and I never really knew if I made the right decision until a few months later when I covered for a friend that has that other software.. ChiroSpring is so much more user friendly and I know exactly how much I'm paying every month without getting nickle and dimed! Being cloud based allows me to access everything from anywhere I have my laptop and an internet connection! My office manager, who came from another office that utilized that other software, is also pleased with how easy everything is!

Cons

Absolutely nothing.... their support is fantastic, always receptive to feedback, and continuously looking for ways to improve.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Jennings, WOW that was a GREAT REVIEW! :) I think I know what "other software" you are referring to. We have customers transferring to us almost daily from that "other software". ChiroSpring is definitely MUCH BETTER. :). Not only is it cloud-based, as you stated, but has a SUPER easy to use interface that is actually a JOY to use. Once again THANK YOU for your review Dr. Jennings. We are so glad you joined the Chirospring team and look forward to continuing to help grow your practice!

James from Chiropractic Solutions

March 2015

ChiroSpring runs my entire practice with ease!!!

ChiroSpring provides peace of mind as well as the most advanced and complete software at your finger tips. It's huge.You can't put a monetary value on peace of mind but ChiroSpring, with it's many benefits, is golden. ChiroSpring takes most of the stresses of hardware, software and patient data out of your office and off your shoulders. Two benefits of ChiroSpring are the security and simplicity. ChiroSpring provides redundant offsite storage and upkeep of patient data and software. I no longer have to worry about maintaining an office's computer network, chasing network and computer bugs, or updating systems and their software. ChiroSpring takes care of that on their end. From my office, I simply log in. At times ChiroSpring support will prompt users to reinstall our "office app", a two button process, to benefit from their latest software additions. It's that easy. No stress and the software gurus at ChiroSpring are awesome. Further, all that is required to utilize from the ChiroSpring EHR software is a modern computer and Web access. Your "office software suite" and data is accessible to you from your office, home, vacation, or wherever you have the need and an available secure computer. It's beautiful. ChiroSpring is one complete software. It does everything it's supposed to do, everything necessary and appropriate in a modern practice, everything from the front desk to doctor's notes and straight through checkout and billing. And Chirospring does it as well if not better than anything else on the market. The software itself is intuitive and immediately strikes you with a familiarity common to most of today's handheld computer applications. My office manager, all ready a happy person, has been grinning from ear to ear for months now. Her job is considerably easier. From a practitioner's stand point, my job is easier too. Documenting patient data and SOAPs is fluid and efficient. The software's interface and data stream rational comes across as one designed by a chiropractor. I think it was. It is not haphazard or piecemeal. The software is polished and perfected for the chiropractic office. From subjective findings to objective test and observations to diagnostics, treatment, scheduling and billing. It all flows and with each patient, i's are dotted and t's are crossed. ChiroSpring has helped us with provision of services, maintaining scheduled progress exams and scheduling. It's helped our bottom dollar.

Gary from Johnson Family Chiropractic & Sports Clinic

Game Changer

Overall experience has been wonderful.

Pros

Chirospring software has made it easier for me to stay up to date on my notes. I can produce a thorough note in a very short time. I leave every night with my notes completed and peace of mind. The support take seriously any suggestions for improvement to the software. Once you are set up it is easy for staff to learn and do the billing. This software is much more user friendly than chirotouch and other emr programs I have tried.

Cons

None. As soon as I find something I would like changed they get on it. Of course one would always like to pay less, but it is more affordable that others like it.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Johnson, Better Than ChiroTouch. You said it, not us. :) And we hear this every single day. Awesome review and we appreciate that you are able to produce fast notes and that the software is easy to use. ChiroSpring is definitely the best value in the industry. Go cheap and get what you pay for. If you want quality and care about the backbone of your practice (software) then ChiroSpring is as good as it gets. :) Thanks again for the great review.

Jamie from Springtime Health and Wellness

Great for an integrated practice as well!

ChiroSpring has been able to help us bring on other providers easily while still navigating through each template. I would highly recommend it. I love being able to communicate with my biller and have a claim produced at the time of signing my note. Reconciling and sending statements are really smooth. I went from having a separate EHR and billing software and a lot of extra work! ChiroSpring saves me at least 5-10 hours of additional work each week!! This negates the cost of upgrading my previous software. Totally worth it. They also are constantly updating their software and servers.

Pros

I like the ease of creating my own forms, while utilizing the features the current software has to offer. It is really easy to navigate through pages and templates while also allowing the ability to free text in any section. It is easy to correct any mistakes. I can communicate more easily with the flow of my office.

Cons

I would like a spell check feature - that is about it.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Jamie, WOW!!! Saving you 10 hours of work EACH WEEK!!! Thats what we strive for with our simple and efficient design. No doubt we are also saving you money and helping grow your practice! :) And you are spot on. We are constantly adding even more features to our software. One in particular last update was our ChiroSpring Share app which allows you to download or share Macros with the community! :D

Sean from Samuels Chiropractic

I have been practicing for over 20 years and this is by far the best chiropractic software there is.

Pros

I am constantly impressed with the amount of thought that went into producing this software. It is extremely easy to learn and use and it is very comprehensive. I have evaluated many chiropractic software programs over the years and this is by far the best I have encountered. The customer service is outstanding and they're constantly working to improve the software. I love the integration with the front office and accounting portion of the software. My front desk person always knows how much to collect The customer service is outstanding and they're constantly working to improve the software. I love the integration with the front office and accounting portion of the software. My front desk person always knows how much to collect it. It is easy to apply payments and the patients ledger is always correct. The posting of insurance payments is equally impressive and well thought out. The reminder call feature that allows appointment confirmation via text, email, or voice phone call is terrific. I highly recommend the software

Cons

I can't think any of any reason that I do not like this software. It does everything that I wanted to and then some.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied July 2018

Dr. Samuels, "By Far the BEST you have EVER encountered"... WE LOVE HEARING THAT!!! :D We also LOVE hearing how much you appreciate our wonderful SUPPORT TEAM. They do a phenomenal job. What you will love even MORE is that our next update (out in beta right now) has OVER 80 NEW FEATURES!!!! ChiroSpring is already #1 in terms of ease of use and functionality. We are now taking it to the NEXT LEVEL. :D Thanks Dr. Samuels for your awesome review. We look forward to delivering you a continued amazing experience and helping drive and grow your practice.

Eric from Freedom Chiropractic of Delray

Just what we need for our practice

Chirospring overall is very helpful to our business. The calendar and patient screens are easy to read and navigate. The team makes regular updates and does their best to incorporate any extra reports or requests we may have for the program.

Pros

Chirospring is very easy to use. We use it all day-every day, and it definitely helps make our practice run smooth. The support team is always there and quick to respond to any issues or questions we have.We are still learning new tips and tricks daily to help us utilize the software to the fullest.

Cons

As with any program there are always some bugs or kinks with each update, which can be a little frustrating. That being said, the support team always gets right on any issue we may have and do their best to resolve quickly and painlessly.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied June 2019

Thank you Dr. Bjerke for the great review! We love hearing how helpful and beneficial ChiroSpring is to your practice. You mentioned the software is easy to use and helps make your practice ?run smooth?! That's wonderful! You are correct we are always working on new and great features. Already voted the #1 cloud based software in chiropractic and ALWAYS getting EVEN better. What more could you ask for? We look forward to continued growth with your practice! :)

Sandy from Wells Family Chiropractic

Chirospring Works for Any Office

Our office switched to Chirospring about 6 months ago. We struggled with our previous software for 18 months. We were fully integrated in Chirospring in less than 3 months! Our office has alot of walk-in hours and it is so easy to add a patient and schedule quickly. It auto-applies payments and works seemlessly with our clearinghouse. Reconciling claims is literally a breeze. Would recommend to any office!

Pros

Easy to use - organized perfectly

Cons

The program is not the prettiest to look at (color scheme and design) but it's ease of use surpasses the need to see "pretty". Also, the moving from checkin to awaiting checkout to checkout is a bit much for us bc most of our patients are walk ins. I would also like to see a patient portal that the patients can sign in on when they walk into the office and answer a few subjective questions on.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the wonderful comments Sandy! :). We are so happy you are LOVING CHIROSPRING and it's making an impact in your office. The con you mentioned is our upcoming Patient Kiosk. It will allow your patient to populate all subjective information including demographics, smoking status, medications, allergies, problems, complaints, review of systems and much more. In addition to that you can upload any paperwork for your patient to digitally sign (acknowledge) as well as create any set of intake questions you desire. This is a MAJOR feature and will dramatically improve your practice efficiency. :D. We are getting very close to completing this feature.

Good cloud based software. Frequent updates.

Overall, I'm happy with the software but wish It would not log me out frequently and require regular updates.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based and has many of the features I'm looking for in a software. Charting can be done relatively quickly from any computer.

Cons

Wish they did not require a re-install with each update which can be performed multiple times per week. I would like the ability to have a patient sign-in directly in the software with a signature and to utilize an iPad for charting.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2019

Anonymous we appreciate your feedback but are puzzled why you do not share your information. Let us put your concerns to rest. First of all despite one of our worst ever star ratings we see that you are quite happy with the software which is fantastic! This is the feedback we get from everyone. Fast notes, check. All of the features you need. Check. You mentioned updates. We typically update every 6-8 weeks. However if there is a bug fix we will push out immediately to the benefit of our customers. Software updates take NO MORE than one minute. Remember, the update is for your benefit. One of our recent updates packed over 80 new features!!! For the patient kiosk this can be done entirely on an iPad. The kiosk is 100% customizable including intake questions. All subjective automatically populates your SOAP note. :). Patients can also self check-in which is a major timesaver. We look forward to improving your review to 10/10 over time. ;)

June 2016

Kelly from Advanced Chirosport Inc.

June 2016

Support is always there!

So far the little snafus that come with transitioning into new software haven't been terrible. CS is always there when we have a little question here and there and they reply to your emails FAST. Like, super fast. That is so nice so our office can keep flowing as we get the hang of the new system. :)

Pros

Ease of use. You can change it all, colors, names, appt times, you can even just delete an appt you've added if you've made a mistake. Our old system you had to "cancel" an appt to remove it from the calendar which messes with stats.

Cons

Double booking. CS does have a setting so a doc can see more than 1 person in a time slot B-U-T that makes ALL of their time slots allow for 2 and when you have multiple people booking your calendar, this can cause issues. It'd be nice for the once in a blue moon that we're seeing 2 patients at once that we can DO that, and have it show up on the calendar, side by side and not just in the Appointments in view list on the left side. Oh, also have more phone numbers allowed instead of the 2 now. Some pts want to have the mom's cell, dad's cell, teenager's cell on there and we can't currently do that. Other than that, that's really it! :)

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2019

Kelly, LOVE YOUR REVIEW! <3 First of all you mentioned our awesome support staff! Hats off to them for being so great! :) You also mentioned Ease of Use which is a core design element of ChiroSpring. For your CON this is easily resolved.... as mentioned you can create as many columns (time slots) for your provider on the calendar. Then just use the "Appointment Type" to SPAN across 1, 2, 3, etc. time slots.... such that you might want to fill the entire row for "New Appointment" but might only want one column filled for "Adjustment". You can set defaults for these values in Settings/Visit Types. Super easy! :)

Stan from Shelby Family Chiropractic

Finally!! A software that brings it all to the table for a reasonable price!

If you are on the fence, go ahead and pull the trigger. You will not be disappointed! For the first time since implementing EHR 12 years ago the entire staff is happy with the software. Front desk, CA's, Billing Dept. as well as myself. We have also been pleased with OpenEdge and Reminder Call as well. Thank you ChiroSpring for making my practice life easier and freeing up my personal time!

Pros

I love the functionality of the software as the features flow seamlessly. Our office flow has increased as a result as well. It truly makes completing a proper note in a quick, efficient manner. The customer support is quick to respond and really listens to your suggestions.

Cons

A few episodes where it lagged a little but Customer Support was quick to let us know the issue and got it resolved in an efficient manner.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied December 2018

Dr. Stubbs, THANK YOU for your AMAZING REVIEW! We love hearing that we have made your staff happier and your practice more efficient. As Dr. Stubbs said, if you are on the fence ChiroSpring IS THE WAY TO GO. :). It really is so much better than what you may be using now. Thanks again Dr. Stubbs and please enjoy that personal time you are finding due to more efficient software. ;)

James from N.E.W. Chiropractic, PC

Service has been exquisite! From functionality to customer support, ChiroSpring is top notch!

Pros

I love that I am able to not only create my own templates for notes, but that I am also able to create templates for buttons within the Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan sections. This allows for such an easy way to write notes because it drastically decreases administrative time!

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that there isn't currently an app that I can use with my iPad. ChiroSpring does work through the use of an iPad, but there is not an app yet. They are working on it, however which is awesome!

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied August 2018

Dr. Stegner, Thank you. for the AMAZING REVIEW of ChiroSpring. Having used the software over 2 years you definitely have enjoyed our continuous software updates and new features. As you mentioned everything is customizable in ChiroSpring, more than any other product out there. It is also FULLY PACKED "out of the box" as they say so you don't really need to tweak anything if you do not want to. The software was designed by a chiropractor after all. ;)

November 2015

James from Chiropractic Solutions

November 2015

ChiroSpring is a home run!

This is my second review of ChiroSpring but so much has changed since my first review, new ICD-10 codes and numerous ChiroSpring upgrades, that I wanted to reinforce the highest rating for ChiroSpring. ChiroSpring is a complete solution to your office software needs and will save you time, money and stress. ChiroSpring also provided us users with a seamless transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 coding and with the usual intuitive and efficient interface to do so. October 1st, 2015, was stress free in our office. ChiroSpring saves you time because all necessary front desk functions are included and easily accessible. Multitasking is a breeze. Reconciling insurance, for instance, is easily interrupted (docked) in order to check out a patient, or schedule an appointment, or enter in a new patient. Then just hit the docked task and you're right where you left off with reconciling. The user interaction is kept to a minimum. Every task is as automated as possible. Commonly used reports of all types are all ready loaded into the system and ready for your use. The scheduler is wonderful. ChiroSpring saves you money because it considerably reduces your man hours. Billing, birthday lists, evaluating missed and rescheduled appointments, reconciling receivables, patient communication and even electronic document input are all efficient and easy. ChiroSpring reduces office stress by eliminating the need to maintain computer networks or manage electronic data storage. Data is off site and redundant. Uploading data is easy. And it's mobile! In addition, as incredible as the ChiroSpring software is, the ChiroSpring team is even better. They are thoughtful, friendly and very able professionals who express genuine concern for your success and product satisfaction. They are obviously proud of their product and should be. They are excited when you communicate with them and cut no corners when accommodating your needs. ChiroSprings has a great crew. Since using ChiroSpring for over a year now, I have and continue to recommend it with the highest praise. Whether you are an established practice or just starting out, ChiroSpring will be he best investment you make towards a successful practice.

April 2015

Lawrence from Manhattan Chiropratic Center

April 2015

Old dogs learning new tricks!!!

Whoever said that old dogs cannot learn new tricks did not know about the Chirospring program. I have been in practice for over 36 years and for the past 15 years have been using an office based chiropractic software program to do all my scheduling, accounting, insurance and billing and management and marketing matters. It has suited me and my practice needs well over the years but when I needed to change programs because of outdated hardware and limitations of software for new billing codes I researched what was available on the market today and I came to the conclusion that Chirospring would be best suited for me -- the criteria for what I needed had to include not only the usual scheduling, billing, accounting, etc. but also needed it to run on Macs (I am a Mac guy, having always been one) and I wanted it to be cloud based because I wanted the portability of having access from anywhere at any location I am at. Needless to say the thought of learning a whole new program especially for someone my age (I ain't telling) was a pretty scary thought but once I uploaded the program and watched a few of the video tutorials I was up and running in just a few days. It couldn't have been any easier. As for the program itself I am extremely happy and greatly satisfied -- it does everything I need to run my office effectively and efficiently with a great deal of ease as well as having features on it I never dreamed of which will greatly help and aid my practice -- it has a bunch of bells and whistles which are pretty darn impressive. But what is truly impressive is the unbelievable access to support they give you --- whenever I contacted them they immediately answered my call and were willing to do whatever it takes to answer my questions and get it done -- remarkable!!! They have even incorporated suggestions in their updates I had for improving the program -- again remarkable!!! Overall I could not be any happier than what I am with Chirospring --- it is a great program - it is easy to use and does everything and more to run a practice -- and it is a great team of people willing to go out of their way to help and support you. And yes, old dogs can indeed learn new tricks.

Jason from Permenter Chiropractic

Great software, Great customer service, Great price!

Pros

I have been using ChiroSpring for almost a year now. The customer service, from training to support, has been impeccable, always quick to respond, open to suggestions and helpful. Customizing records is quick, easy. My staff has found ChiroSpring super easy to learn how to do everything including adding new patients, scheduling appointments, taking payments, sending bills and claims. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for great EHR software at a fair price to give ChiroSpring a try. You will not be disappointed.

Cons

My only complaint in ChiroSpring is that because it is cloud based, there can be a slight lag in response time based solely on internet connectivity. This is also a plus, because it is cloud based, it is easily accessed from any computer, and you don't have to worry about losing data if your hard drive crashes.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied March 2018

Dr. Permenter, Thank you for your WONDERFUL FEEDBACK! We LOVE knowing that we are making your practice more efficient through better software. We also love providing new and great features that we know you love to use. ChiroSpring is already the number 1 cloud-based EHR in chiropractic and gets better every single day! :)

Chris from Valley Chiropractic

THE BEST PROGRAM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ... EVER.

We have been using Chirospring for over a year and we continue to be 110% satisfied with it. It has greatly improved the flow of our office. Customer support goes above and beyond to make sure that we are happy. I love that they are always accepting suggestions for improvement, and they really do make those changes! Way to go guys!

Pros

It helps improve the flow of the office by creating fast and effective ways to document everything needed.

Cons

It occasionally runs slow, although, this issue has continued to be improving.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! It makes us so happy to hear that you are 110% satisfied. We work day in and day out, as our goal is to improve efficiency of practices and help them increase profits and reduce stress. In regard to your con of occasional slowness, that is of course not an ongoing issue, as we have already optimized the servers to accommodate our growing customer base. We will continue to optimize our servers as we add more and more customers.

James from Arizona Chiropractic Natural Health LLC

August 2016

Just started using ChiroSpring and everything is working great!

This product had many of the features I considered important with patient records. I like to include more information that C5 adjusted. I was very occupied trying to get everything ready for my business. And even though I watched the main training video, I'm a kinesthetic learner. And knew I needed to just start working with the software. The first day of business came too soon and I was not prepared and confused by the software. Brian and Miranda were able to help me via email and phone calls in order to get me up and running. After the second day of business, I was able to input patient names and address information, scheduled appointments and able to complete comprehensive SOAP notes as well. Given my limited time, this is actually quite amazing. There is a lot more to learn, but I am up and running. And that allows me to do business.

Pros

The software has more features than I may be using in the future. It has the function of being customized to my personal needs. It is very fast. I am using a new retina 5K iMac computer and Windows 10 laptop. I have a 25 MB Internet connection. The software really does seem intuitive and is quite complete.

Cons

There were issues getting Silverlight downloaded onto the iMac. But the support staff helped with that issue. And when I didn't understand how to move through the software programs, I was unable to get anything done. The support staff helped with that as well.

Brett from Optimum Chiropractic, PC

Great software for solo practice or group

Pros

Our office is a group practice with multiple locations and absolutely love the flexibility, ease of use, customizations and intuitive design of the software. It allows us to easily on-board new employees and allows them to have confidence in navigating the software quickly. The software also allows us to focus less on documentation and more on patient care, giving our entire team more time to focus on the whole purpose of our office's mission.

Cons

The only negatives we have encountered were some lack of uses that were important to us, however as we have found these challenges they have been quickly addressed and solutions found. Some of the time this even included them adding features to the software which as a business owner impresses me.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied June 2019

Dr. Vowles, Thank you for the AWESOME review! It's great to hear your recognition for our multiple location support. We are the only ones in the industry who offer TRUE multi-location support with a single database and the ability to quickly toggle back-and-forth between locations or even generate reports by one or multiple locations. Pretty slick! :) You also mentioned how easy the software is and that it allows you to provide more focus on patient care and less on "office stuff" just by using BETTER SOFTWARE than you were previously. Fantastic! This is what we LOVE hearing. :) We look forward to providing you the tools you need to grow your practice and as you pointed out we are constantly adding new features that come as free software updates. :)

July 2016

Joel from Clear Route Health Partners

July 2016

Easily adaptable software to meet your practice needs

Chirospring is incredibly versatile to meet the specific needs of any chiropractic office. In addition to being adjustable to meet each practitioner's needs, it's also very intuitive and easy to use. Our front desk staff that I trained this week only needed half a day to feel very comfortable and fluent in using the system. It's both elegantly simple and robust enough manage several healthcare providers within one system.

Pros

- It's extremely intuitive. - It's scale able if you are considering adding a nurse practitioner, pt, acupuncturist etc in subsequent years. - The support staff is amazing. They are always prompt in getting back with me and have been able to answer all of my questions every time I've called.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you currently have to print out new patient paperwork rather than having the patient be able to do it online or on a table in your office. However, we've been told by Chirospring that this feature is coming late 2016!

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied July 2016

Dr. Dayton, Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are thrilled you are LOVING CHIROSPRING!!! :) You are correct with your Con... We are building a patient kiosk that will allow your patients to input all of their subjective information including medications, problems, allergies, complaints, review of systems, and EVEN any acknowledgment forms or custom intake questions you want. It is fully customizable and will work on any device (Mac, PC, iPad). Even better your patients will be able to do it from home (that is if you want). Thanks for LOVING CHIROSPRING! :)

James from Arizona Chiropractic Natural Health

New Practic Using ChiroSpring

Pros

This product seems to be everything that is represented in the video. There are many functions and customizable parameters/functions in order to individualize this software to my specific needs and usage. I am able to put as much detail into the SOAP notes as I feel necessary to complete the picture of the patient, their individual visit and progress. The software moves quickly from screen to screen and has many double check features in order to make sure I complete the various functions correctly. My office is a "one man band" at the current time with 8-22 patient visits daily. I have to check patients in, schedule patients, treat patients and take payments. I have two computers; one at the front desk and one in the treatment room that are working simultaneously with patient flow. If this system didn't work, I would need more help or need to reduce patient visits. I am looking at increasing patient visits to 30 per day in the next few months. I feel this software will allow me to complete all necessary task without making patients feel rushed or ignored.

Cons

There was initially difficulty downloading part of the software on my iMac. But the support staff was available and helped me work out these issues quickly.

Scott from Barrus Chiropractic

Really enjoy this software

Great, quick responses to my requests or questions.

Pros

I like that it is specific to chiropractic and that updates and improvements are done often.

Cons

So far things are going really well. Nothing bad

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied August 2018

Dr. Barrus, Thank you for the WONDERFUL REVIEW. We really appreciate it. Knowing that you are LOVING CHIROSPRING makes us very happy. We are sure you are also enjoying our major software update that was just pushed out with over 80 new features! :). Nice! And we are already working on our next major release... With ChiroSpring there is always something new and exciting in what is already the #1 software in chiropractic! We look forward to continuing to streamline your prattle Dr. Barrus.

Jennifer from Kruger Chiropractic Center

Awesome Software!

ChiroSpring has been a very positive change for our office, having all our information in 1 program has been a life changer. We previously were using 2 different software companies.

Pros

What we like the most about the software is the ease of use, not a lot of note taking necessary to get all the needed information. We also really appreciate the customer service. We send in an email and we are answered within an hour or even sometimes minutes!

Cons

A few changes to the billing portion of the software would be ideal for our business but with the continued updates we should see those soon.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the awesome comments and praise about ChiroSpring Jennifer! :). It is great hearing how we have helped make things at your practice simpler and more streamlined. You are also correct, we are constantly adding new and great features. This is why ChiroSpring is THE BEST in the INDUSTRY. :D We look forward to continuing to enhance and grow your practice!

Sadie from Lifeforce Chiropractic

Excellent Customer Service

We are able to better manage our business finances with this software when compared to our previous software.

Pros

A number of options for managing the business side. Straight forward billing, a variety of reports and easy to manage record keeping is far beyond our previous software.

Cons

As with any technology, there we have had some glitches. ChiroSpring has very helpful customer service, good communication and have always been quick to handle issues users are having.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Knickrehm, We very much appreciate your amazing review! :). Our customer support team works very hard and you mentioned "excellent customer service"! :) We love hearing that ChiroSpring is making running your practice easier with our various reports and ability to easily perform billing.

Jerome from Lifestyle Chiropractic

The absolute BEST

Fantastic.

Pros

The ease of use is really nice for those of us that aren't as tech savvy as we'd like to believe. But the best part of ChiroSpring is their customer service. I can send an email for tech support and have a well-articulated, and complete solution within an hour. Never once have I had to call and wait on hold, wait 24 hours for an email reply.

Cons

There was a time when it seemed like we would have weekly updates, but that as has lessened significantly.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Longoria, "The Absolute Best!" WOW! :D First I would like to say THANK YOU for mentioning our customer service team as they work so hard to provide top level support to our customers. They are ON TOP of it. :) We are so pleased to be the center of your practice helping you grow through better software. You mentioned the easy interface for those that are not tech savvy. This was our goal from day 1 and it sounds like we delivered. :)

Sara from Goodyear Chiropractic Clinic

March 2015

We LOVE ChiroSpring! It runs our busy practice.

As the GM of a high volume personal injury chiropractic office, I had just a few crucial requirements in choosing an EHR software. The first requirement was speed in finishing a soap note while still producing a quality soap that is compliant. ChiroSpring does a great job of meeting those needs. ChiroSpring is very streamlined and efficient. Secondly, I needed something easy! When hiring new employees, I did not want a six week training period on the software alone. We have a full staff of ten employees. They all caught on within one day up to one week, ages ranging from 18 to 47. They offer a beautiful demo that helps everyone practice and make mistakes on before jumping into the pristine real version they set you up with. Also, the setup is very simple and quick! Lastly, immediate technical support was a huge deal for me. I am comfortable with the office suite and basic technical issues; however I am in no way a techy person. ChiroSpring has held my hand through the entire process, as soon as I have a question they respond promptly. ChiroSpring is very passionate about their product and it shows in the quality and care they provide. Before I found ChiroSpring, I must say I did start out going with a different similar touch screen software company in the beginning of my search. I trusted since I have seen their ad's forever that they would have been the latest and greatest. Just the opposite '..just to get the office computers, server and software set up and ready to download the EHR software, was costly and time consuming. The cost to do that was not even the cost of the software. I recommend ChiroSpring and I believe if you go with them, you will be happy you did. **I think it is important to say that I do not work for ChiroSpring and I do not benefit in any way from this posting.

Jessica from Yaeger Chiropractic

Very helpful and always updating the program with new abilities for the doctors.

Pros

I like how clean the statement look and how informed the SOAP notes appear for the practitioner, I like how fast the program submits the claims, and the fact that it works with office ally, which is a great clearing house.

Cons

I don't enjoy the fact that i have to log out each time i change something, or there is a new update and I have to apply a new link to the installer... Some ICD codes are not up to date??

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied July 2018

Jessica, Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing how fast and simple our claims are as well as the docs loving the SOAP notes! :) Exiting out when making setting changes is an unfortunate need. We do this because the alternative is loading settings data over and over and over for no reason. This keeps things running super fast and remember you are not going to be customizing the system forever. This will not be a long term concern but as mentioned serves as a benefit to keep things blazing fast! :) Software updates are fast and easy and come packed with new and great features. We offer desktop class software in the cloud with our solution which delivers faster speeds as inky data is loaded from the cloud. Believe me your con is actually a huge benefit. Your other con stating ICD10 codes are missing cant be correct. We have every code in existence loaded in our system. Please email or call us if there is a code you are not finding. :)

Michael from Owsley Family Chiropractic

Easy to use and responsive to user suggestions

ChiroSpring has been very responsive to any suggestions I have provided to them. Many of my suggestions have later made their way into the live software. The customer support is top notch. I love the ease of use and convenience of the cloud based system.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied February 2017

Thank you so much! Our top priority is to make sure our customers are satisfied and have the tools to make their practice run more efficient. We want suggestions that other practices may benefit from as well. If it is an option and we are able to make it work we will. Our support staff is here to help in any way and we enjoy helping customers!

Gina from Bettendorf Chiropractic Wellness Center

Love this software!

Pros

It is super easy to use and can be done anywhere with internet. Love all the reports. Love the ease of the software. Customer service is always great and responds super quick!!!

Cons

It has really been a great software and I dont have any complaints.

Response from ChiroSpring

Replied April 2019

Dr. Lehman, We LOVE hearing that you LOVE THE SOFTWARE :) Easy to use, cloud-based and GREAT customer service! :) Thank you for the great review. We look forward to continuing to help grow your practice with ChiroSpring.