What are CHIROSPRING users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CHIROSPRING software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ease of use and customer service is outstanding. The value for the money is excellent as well."
  • icon"The team that helps with customizing the software with our practice's requests, is top notch. They take our wishes and execute them into a workable software."
  • icon"The customer support from this company has been amazing. They get back to you right away and get things fixed."
  • icon"The software constantly logs you out if you're inactive and logging in is a pain, especially when you're seeing patients."
  • icon"I haven't found one thing that i dislike about this EHR."

Browse all CHIROSPRING Reviews

• Have you used CHIROSPRING and would like to share your experience with others?

Kristin

So happy with this software

We are a small low volume office, with very limited staff. Chiro spring frees up more of my time for the things that matter- patient care. Easy chart notes and the use of the spinal chart for listing also gives me an opportunity to educate patients as I make my notes. I love this software.

Pros

It makes our daily soap notes quick and easy to complete at each visit. We love being able to complete our note, check out patients, and provide an itemized statement in minutes. Patient intake charting now takes a fraction of the time we used to spend with our old software.

Cons

Sometimes the patient self check in feature does not work on our older iPad and we would love to be able to have patients complete the intake from home without paying extra for the email service.

Response from ChiroSpring

Dr. Beierle, We LOVE hearing how "HAPPY" you are with ChiroSpring. We work so hard for our customers and hearing your feedback puts a smile on our faces. :) Quick and easy SOAP notes... check. Patient statements.... check. Saving time... check. We wish we could provide the kiosk form home option for free. However, it uses SMS or Voice to verify the patient's identity for security purposes. This service is not free for us. If competitors are offering this for free I would question their implementation regarding security. Thanks for the GREAT review and we look forward to growing your practice! :)

Replied April 2019

Willena

ChiroSpring Has Changed How I Do Chiropractic!!!

I am thoroughly pleased with the software. I'm even more impressed by the level of customer service and transparency of the staff. They find a way to keep us doctors in the know when problems do arise and are super quick when it comes to remedying the issue. I literally made a request or expressed a concern and the matter was fixed in just a few days. It doesn't get much better than that!

Pros

The software is amazingly "smart." There is a continuity that exists throughout this software that makes it very easy to use in "real time." I love how all of its parts communicate with one another. Extremely efficient!

Cons

I was thoroughly impressed with this software from day one. Any issues I may have had then (which I don't remember) would have been short lived. The updates and IMPROVEMENTS are pretty frequent. It's like they improve the software with features we didn't even realize we needed until they're added. I literally don't have any thing negative to say.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

To be fair, I didn't get too far in the research of the other products. My interest in ChiroSpring took an early lead and after trying out their demo, I was just sold!

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

My old software was extremely basic and should have never been marketed as a solution for chiropractors. It was really nothing more than a glorified and expensive word processing application (when it came to NOTES) with a schedule/calendar!

Jill

March 2022

Great Customer Service

We love the customer service. We are quick to get an answer via email and phone. They were super patient with us during the beginning, as it was a learning curve for us. The onboarding process was efficient and made it easy to adjust to new software.

Pros

We love the ease of use. The app was such a great addition. The kiosk is really helpful with our patient outcome assessments. The cloud makes it easy for our employees to use when working from home.

Cons

We don't really have any complaints.

Response from CHIROSPRING

Thank you so much Dr. Jill! We love that CHIROSPRING is easy for you to use and making your practice more efficient with our kiosk and outcome assessments. Our customer service does ROCK! Thanks for noticing. :)

Replied March 2022

Robert

February 2022

Word to the wise…. Do not sign up for a year contract

Disappointed

Pros

Parts of the system works well as once you have it set up.

Cons

originally I was looking for a system that would involve less steps to lessen the time spent doing data entry. Unfortunately some parts turned out to be about the same as I originally was doing with my old program. As with all companies they have their strong points and weak points. After a month of trying it was definitely not for my needs but stuck in a year contract so it was an expensive lesson. Hopefully one that I can help you avoid. I would do a month to month if you are considering the program. I would also check out two or three other systems before you decide on one. It’s weak points are the calendar for your phone maybe because their system does not do well with IOS systems. The other part is be prepared to spend time making macros that you can use for your needs. There is room for improvement especially in the making macros for your spinal adjustments. Definitely check out a few systems and compare them. One other thing you should know is they do offer a way that your patients can fill out forms online as they advertise…..just have to pay another service to send it to the patient so add that in to their price they tell you as it is extra.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

Was hoping to find something a little more time saving. But not what I was expecting so back to medisoft

Cassandra

Industry: Alternative Medicine

February 2022

Chirospring Billing

It was a smooth transition from a paper office. I felt that my questions were answered at all hours of the day or night, which was quite a shock.

Pros

Chirospring is incredibly user friendly and it’s easy to train new staff. Chirospring also does my billing so that I can focus on patients and it is a HUGE relief to know that it’s all being taken care of behind the scenes. I love that I’m using a billing service that already knows all the ins and outs of my software so that so don’t have to worry that something is being missed. It’s also great to know that I have an external billing company that is always going to be there so that I don’t have to retrain staff on this complex task. Highly recommended!

Cons

If I had to pick something, I wish I could rebill all charges on a ledger at the click of a button vs one charge at a time.

Ashley

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

Pros

It doesn't crash! We had a power outage that fried our main server but because ChiroSpring is on the cloud we are able to keep running. It is very insurance billing friendly and helps to keep track of what has been paid and what we might need to look at before it gets to be too long and we can no longer get paid for the services. Love that I can put a note of when a patient has met their allowed visits for the year or any kind of personal note to individual statements.

Cons

It has taken a bit for me to get used to only using one screen and going back and forth between the front desk view and the calendar. I do miss being able to see the calendar all the time and still having access to the front desk (Two separate windows). The other thing I miss and I know the doctor does is the internal messaging system to ask a quick question or in our case keep track of phone numbers for who he needs to call back so we don't have a bunch of sticky notes for the day because he does animal Chiropractic as well.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

It would keep crashing and we would have have to call and wait for tech support to get up and running about 50% of the time. The other reason is cost instead of a lump sum every year plus little monthly payments for the one program now we have one even monthly payment.

Response from ChiroSpring

Ashley, Thank you for the AMAZING review! We love hearing how CHIROSPRING is making running your practice smoother. Having simplified billing makes it much easier to get paid and not lose track of ok'd claims. We also LOVE hearing how our cloud-based software holds up when your internal server crashes. Had you relied on that for your data it may have been a bad situation. We backup your data 24/7 in 3 locations so it's always safe. For the con the great news is that is not a con. If you are on PC download the CHIROSPRING Installer Tool. It will install CHIROSPRING as an app to your computer. Choose the multiple window option. Then simply open the app a second, third, etc. time and you will have as many windows as you like! ;) For internal messaging we currently recommend using our Tasks app. You can create any category with individual tasks and even assign them to a user with a due date.

Replied July 2020

Dana

Great for a small business that wants a larger package for an affordable price

It has been a great experience for practice management and EHR for my chiropractic office. I do multiple modalities and it's nice that it fits all that I do and I can be as efficient as possible while also being comphrensive in my details!

Pros

There is so much flexibility to this software. It is webbased so you can bring it with you, it has both macros or ablility to type, and you can do pretty much anything you need for not only typical EHR, but also for practice management. Very happy overall.

Cons

They are continuing to advance and build the software. While this is nice as now you can have other convieniences like credit card processing and self check ins, it also means having to update the software occasionally or having an occasional bug in an updated version that creates a slow flow here and there. This is something I've also experienced with the larger software companies like chirotouch or platinum, but CS has great support to walk you through it.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

Much cheaper and offers many of same products/services

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

This is a better platform for a larger practice base.

Wyatt

Easy to use software with AMAZING customer support

Pros

As a new brand new practice, this software has been incredibly easy and straight forward to use, and the customer support from the CHIROSPRING team has been second to none! They give you every tool that you might need, and they don't shy away from implementing feedback from doctors.

Cons

As with any other software, there is a learning curve in order to navigate the software smoothly and efficiently. The team at CHIROSPRING, however, has been an invaluable asset in helping me learn the platform.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

The cost of licensing and monthly services was less expensive with CHIROSPRING, and colleague recommendation helped to sway my decision.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

I used Eclipse at the previous clinic I worked for. While Eclipse worked well for a clinic that had been using it for years, I believe CHIROSPRING to be an easier software to learn and to keep track of patient activities in all aspects of the practice, from front desk, to billing, to patient notes.

Response from CHIROSPRING

Dr. Wyatt, thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful comments. We strive for perfection and are so happy CHIROSPRING is already making a positive impact in your practice. This is why we are rated #1. We look forward to continued growth and success with you and your practice.

Replied October 2021

Great software, better people

I've used several EHR softwares that are specific to chiropractors, and this is by far my favorite. I am not bogged down by a server, but have the option to go with a desktop vs cloud system, depending on if I'm in clinic or at home. The add-on features like the kiosk and text service are RELIABLE!! There are, of course, third-parties who can do text reminders and whatnot, but having it built into the software was easier on setup as a doctor managing four staff. It was quite easy to learn how to use for all staff, both treating and admin. Responsiveness of CS support has been great, never waited more than a day for an issue. Part of the reason I went with this software was because I read reviews like this one, and all the challenges users had were addressed, and many had become added features to the software. Overall, I'm happy with the switch, and plan to use this software for the rest of my practice career.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface. Extremely easy to customize and make it work for a practice that has several different specialties. Add-ons are reliable compared to other softwares I've used.

Cons

The cloud option is reliable, but I wish tablet support was a little better, as an app rather than a web page.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

Platinum would've been great for a larger practice. OptiMantra had a lot of features I never would have used as a chiropractic/massage clinic.

See above

Brooke

March 2022

Streamlines my practice.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and it has streamlined my practice.

Cons

I have been using Chirospring for about a month and so far I can’t find a problem with the software.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

Chirospring had a better billing system for insurance.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

I needed a product made for chiropractors that offered ERA.

Nicole

December 2021

I found my FOREVER Software!

This company truly cares about their product and their customers. Customer service has responded to my email at midnight when I had questions!! In addition, they make updates constantly and are interested in making the software better all the time!

Pros

This software was very easy to set up and use. That is one of the headaches we have as an owner is to change software and the work involved to actually implement. This software made it seamless... The scheduling is easy for our staff to schedule multiple appointments and the online scheduling has taken the burden off front desk of answering the phones as much. We can focus on the patients in the office more. The macros for soap notes are easy to set up and customize. The notes are clean, easy to edit and patient dashboard just makes sense. Everything about this software makes our life easy, from front desk, billing to Chiropractor, no matter how you are using the software.

Cons

Honestly, compared to other software companies I have used over the past 20 years, this one is a joy to use. i have no complaints.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

That software was terrible! Need I say more.

Jeanette

Love this software!

Excellent experience. I can't imagine going back to my old software. Absolutely love that they are cloud based and I no longer need a server.

Pros

Speed and efficiency of chart notes is incredible. I spend much less time on charting and have better notes than I previously did. Customer service is outstanding and they really listen to requests and are always pushing through new and helpful updates. So easy to have compliant notes because of built in features such as keeping track of last re-evaluation, great goals sections with easy to track progress percentages. Reports tool is great. Examinations are a breeze to input with their built in evaluation tab. Requires less customization on the front end than my previous software. The newest update they pushed through was an absolute game changer!

Cons

Setting up electronic billing was challenging at first. Ledgers can be tricky to read until you get used to them. Writing notes in payments and charges can really help with this. It would be nice if there was a ledger view that allowed us to see both payments and charges at the same time rather than having to print the ledger. Since the newest update, documents imported into files don't display in chronological order (knowing Chirospring they will probably read this and write a fix ASAP).

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

Recommended by a colleague.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

I needed a cloud based solution.

Arthur

Best Chiropractic Software in 17 Years

My overall experience is very positive. The office procedures are more efficient, organized and the bottom line has increased due to better, timely billing practices.

Pros

Easy to learn and use Modern Interface Seriously Customizable Affordable Great speed Set-it-and-forget it Appointment Reminders Online Kiosk for New Patient Registration X-ray Module provide for excellent line drawing for excellent ROF Credit Card module is excellent to manage case fees, recurrent payments Excellent SOAP notes - customizable from simple, basic notes to really complex narrative-like reports Tons of reports for practice stats Great fool-proof features - triggers for care plan recommendation, Diagnosis updates etc before signing "Unfinished" Soap notes feature - excellent Great for Multiple Providers- My wife and I are both Chiros and its cool to visually see our schedule/calendar patient names at a glance in different colors on the same screen during our morning huddles. Easy to train staff and assign them individual log-in PIN so you can track their activities inside the software when/if you need to know. Great customer service and Online help!

Cons

Task assignment feature is good but may need to have both an "assigner" and "assignee" optional feature pop-up or chime feature for new task requests or overdue task...The visual "dot' is limited. X-ray module is good but we need some comparative reference for normal- either adding more line/curve drawing feature that can represent what normal should be or side by side markup image of what normal is - that would help patients to understand their problems Appointment reminders are excellent but I wish there was also a way to text or email an individual patient and/or group patients - such as birthday wishes, office closure , MIA campaigns etc w/o having to export it into another program that is not INTEGRATED with Chirospring. I think most offices would benefit from this.

See the 'pros' above

MELISSA

Robust Software that Exceeds My Expectations! Love it!

I am able to cut down on the time it takes to do billing by half. Probably saves me even more time than I realize. I used to use 2-3 different methods to bill and keep track of billing and it was a mess. ChiroSpring has put it all in one safe place. Payments are all integrated into the system. And, I love that they are extremely compliant with HIPAA. I love that I can email or call them anytime and I get immediate help and it's from real live people who work directly with the product themselves. It seems like a small team of people who really know what they are doing, they all seem to be on the same page. I like that a lot. I am a medical massage practice. I deal with a lot of auto and work injury cases. I have shopped the massage software world and haven't found ANYTHING that even comes close to offering what CS does. The work I do and the codes I use are similar to that of chiropractic. So, we are all speaking the same language. It works extremely well for me and my business. And the employees that I have brought on, pick it up extremely quick. It is very self explanatory. It's kind of like picking up an iPhone, all the little blocks are there to choose from and it makes sense. But then you can go really deep into settings if you so choose. You can really customize just about anything in the program. I love that. Oh! and it's integrated with a text reminder service, and as of just recently-- online scheduling! It's great. I don't see any reason why I would ever switch!

Pros

I love the ease of use with ChiroSpring. I love the fact that I can do all of my scheduling, billing, pulling reports-- like patient birthdays-- to send birthday cards in one place. The features are endless, I don't even utilize all of them. When I have a question, concern or request, they always get back to me within minutes to hours. I love the customer service.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I don't like about the software. Seriously. It's got everything that I need all in one place and the people there are so helpful.

Shannon

After using ChiroSpring for about 2 years now I LOVE IT MORE!

Pros

I wrote a review about ChiroSpring back when I first started with them, so I figured I would write another review after using the software for about 2 years and I am even more pleased and happy with ChiroSpring. The software has changed so much since I first started using it and the change is for the better. Each update provides even more and better uses and applications to help make it easier to use and navigate. I am always recommending ChiroSpring to my colleagues because it is such a great company. I have used and looked at other software companies and I was just unhappy with them and their customer service. ChiroSpring's customer service has ALWAYS helped me from the beginning and will always work with me in whatever situation or trouble I may be having. It's a company that cares about their customers, which is rare to find these days. They are affordable and offer different packages depending on what your needs are, which is a huge plus. Using the software is a breeze and makes work a lot less stressful. Currently, I do not have any employees, it is just me running the office and treating patients, so having a software that is easy to use is a necessity to me. If you are contemplating on which software to use, no need to look any further.

Cons

Honestly, I do not think there is anything negative I can say about ChiroSpring.

Response from ChiroSpring

Dr. Turek, Thank you for the AMAZING Review! After 2 years you are loving it more. We LOVE to hear this. :). We put a lot of work into our new and great features and it's great seeing how they are benefiting your practice. You also noted how we CARE about our customers and that is the absolute truth. Growing practices through better software is what we are all about. It's our passion! :) We look forward to many more years with your practice!

Replied April 2019

Beth

With Chirospring for over 3 years. Genuinely impressed with this company and its product!

Pros

I rarely write reviews so it's not a small thing that I'm writing my second five star review for Chirospring. My office has been with the company for over 3 years. In that time, I've been so impressed and appreciative to be on the receiving end of an almost constant stream of product upgrades and new features. Recently the software team hacked a challenge that my office was having with our supplement inventory management. They reduced a 2 hour daily procedure to a 1 hour daily procedure and "cured" the headache associated with our product ordering process. My inventory management position no longer requires a person with intense concentration and complex mathematical skills to manage a simple task, and this widens my hiring pool going forward. Chirospring is more than keeping pace with the slippery game of constant technology and industry changes. They are performing as leaders. The result for me is a software program that has created the framework for a 3 fold increase in my practice stats in the last 3 years. The result is the security and confidence of knowing that I'm partnered with a growth oriented company that is here to stay. And the result is the satisfaction of working with ethical, hardworking and customer service oriented professionals, who I can count on for consistent attention both to my account and to the advancement of their product. Thank you once again team Chirospring!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. It could use a better system for keeping track of and filing daily notes for better intraoffice communication and project management, but we are able to do that fairly successfully on a simple Word document.

Response from ChiroSpring

Thank you Dr. Forgosh for your AMAZING comments. This brings so much happiness to us knowing what a positive impact we have made upon you and your practice! :) As you referenced in your review we are constantly adding new and great features to simplify the daily activities of our customers. The result as you pointed out in your three fold increase in profits is more efficiently resulting in increased profits. We look forward to our continued relationship and providing you and your colleagues the software they deserve! :)

Replied October 2017

Joel

Quality product & Even better support!

We have absolutely loved working with Chirospring. It is incredibly easy to use, yet versatile enough for our office which uses techniques not compatible with other EHR systems. We also love that you can run the software on your hardware of choice (ie Mac or PC). It has made it incredibly nice since we use both operating systems within our office. Although the software is great, the support is second to none. The support team is well trained and are able to get you an answer within minutes if they don't know something. After having frustrating experiences with phone support teams in the past with other companies, I am grateful to be able to have confidence in a team that makes sure you get the help you need when you need it. One more thing... I was thrilled last week when I got into a situation that the support staff couldn't solve and instead of pushing me around to another staff member, they got me in touch with the lead programmer to work out my issue. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you get what you need. If you're contemplating between Chirospring and another EHR, rest assured that this is a great fit for any chiropractic office.

Pros

- Intuitive to use - Cloud based - Versatile to meet personal practice specifications - Constantly adding features to make product even better

Cons

- Software updates: This is a two edge sword. Although I love that Chirospring is constantly adding things to make their product better, they have to put out updates to do so. This can lead to alot of updates over a short time period. Although this can be annoying, I'd much rather have a software team that is trying to make the product better than sitting back and only managing software that has already been developed.

Response from ChiroSpring

Dr. Dayton, Thank you for the WONDERFUL review! We love that you are enjoying your ChiroSpring experience and that we are delivering the software and support you need to drive your practice! Yes... in regards to your update comment. At ChiroSpring we never stop innovating. Updates take less than 30 seconds so they are not that intrusive and we deliver amazing new features like our patient kiosk, integrated payments, new evaluations (e.g. orthopedic tests, sensory tests) and MUCH more. Everything we do is community driven and we LOVE helping chiropractors achieve their maximum potential through better software. We look forward to continuing to serve your practice needs! :D

Replied April 2017

ChiroSpring Is Amazing EHR and Billing Software

My overall experience with ChiroSpring was exceptional. The support staff was great! There was a learning curve in the beginning as there is with any new software. The support staff got me functional within the first day and with a little bit of time, I had a great flow with all aspects of the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was exceptional with listening to my request and helping me as well. That seemed unusual for an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I felt he took a personal interest in my ability to succeed with ChiroSpring.

Pros

I liked the ease of exporting claims and reconciling. The appearance of the Front Desk page allowed me to visually keep track of patients coming in, checking patients in, scheduling appointments and ease of checking the patients out. The SOAP notes are easy to work with and seeing a visual of the numerical rating scale for pain of the accumulated appointments was a plus. I am a single doctor/staff office. I did all aspects of patient care, billing and collections. Without ChiroSpring, I wouldn't have had as easy of a flow to run those aspects of my business.

Cons

There were no cons for me. At times I had some stumbling with learning the software, but the support staff was helpful by phone or email.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

ChiroSpring had the best visual and working home page. The SOAP notes were set-up perfectly for me and I could see a graph of the numerical rating scale for pain that revealed the direction of the patient progress. The price was affordable and the updates were included in the monthly subscription fee.

Doug

Excellent Product

Overall I didn't realize how inefficient my office was being run and how much waisted time I had until we got the ChiroSpring software. I was a little overwhelmed learning it because I was used to doing it the hard way for so long with an archaic Medisoft program that I relied on my staff to figure out, if I had to I could't even print out a claim form on my own. This program is so simple even I know how to operate all the systems from appointments, to check in, notes, reports, claim forms and check out and most importantly tracking where I'm at. Thanks ChiroSpring for making my practice life so much better!

Pros

ChiroSpring is easy to install and learn. The training and support was effortless and they were very patient with us, as learning a new system can be challenging. It has made the office paperless and efficient. The software has been very well thought out and has been reliable. Any glitches we have had they were easily fixed promptly, most of the time they were not glitches but simply us not using it properly. The ability to customize my treatment notes accurately has taken a lot of burden off of me.

Cons

The only thing that I have noticed is that we have a short lag time between going from one part of our SOAP note taking to the next part and when making any changes we have to log out and then back in. However with that being said I can generate my notes completely and accurately in under 1 minute per patient verses 5-10 minutes with my previous software.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

They all sound good with the demos and bells and whistles, but it came down to my gut feeling. The price point was reasonable and I felt it was the best fit for my practice.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

Was frustrated with previous system. Knew I needed to update and upgrade. I looked at many other products, as the choices are numerous, but my gut said to go with ChiroSpring.

Best Software!!

Pros

I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasn’t compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasn’t visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesn’t stop there though, anytime I have a question, customer representatives are right there to help me. Another reason why I love ChiroSpring, is because they are always looking to add features and update their software to benefit YOU. The x-ray annotation tool is really nice to have as well. I do not have digital x-ray in my office, but I simply take a photo of the x-ray using the office IPad and upload it and I can analyze the x-rays through the software. They simply make your life easier. If you are wondering what is the best software for you, do not do what I did and waste your time and money by purchasing a different software. Contact ChiroSpring and tell them your concerns and what you are looking for in a software and you will find out that this is the software for you!

Cons

There are no bad qualities or features about ChiroSpring that I can comment on. I have nothing but good things to say.

Karin

Feature Change Request

Experience has been great! Support has been very useful and helpful!

Pros

Just going off of the feature change request it was easy to end over, I received a response right away! I was able to clear up any questions immediately and within a day I received notice that our request will be implemented! Very exciting!!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the feature request we made. Being able to print the schedule from the schedule app and the doctor being able to see the patients next appointment from the plan portion of the SOAP notes, since that is the last screen she is in.

Reasons for choosing CHIROSPRING

We have another clinic that is currently using ChiroTouch and we are looking forward to getting them switched over to ChiroSpring as well. We like not having the server and it being web based, plus ChiroSpring is very user friendly.

Reasons for switching to CHIROSPRING

We were with Eclipse for a long time, but wanted a better EHR software, we switched to ChiroFusion on the advice of our billing team and it was awful! It was not easy to figure out what the patient owed to be able to collect from them. We only had it for a few months before we knew we needed to switch again. We wanted ChiroSpring to begin with and now wish that we had listened to our research instead of our billing team and went with ChiroSpring to begin with!

Response from ChiroSpring

Karin, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We LOVE seeing our customers rate CHIROSPRING so high. And, as you mentioned, we are adding your feature request. Through the thousands of users we have we love feedback that provides working solutions for our users. You will be seeing your request in the software soon.

Replied December 2019

Lee

6 month review of ChiroSpring

Overall experience is fantastic!! They are making a couple of improvements that are in the works. One of which is the capability to put a clinic's letterhead on the note. It is in the works though!!

Pros

Pros: It is easy to use. This is cloud based and touch screen. It is very affordable and much less costly than the other touch screen EHR out there. In my opinion, this is the best touchscreen EMR/EHR out there. It comes with macros, but custom macros are easy to create to suit whatever practice style you have. Their customer service is fantastic! I cannot stress this enough. I emailed them on Sunday and got a personalized response back answering my question. I have made a few recommendations to add a feature to the EMR and they actually did it. They thought it was a good idea and they made it happen. It was so that you can share your Macros with other docs using the system. How cool is that!! They are continually improving the software and adding features. I look forward to their updates. We have tried other EMRs and this is by far the best.

Cons

When the need arises to print a note, the notes are long. You can change this in print settings though, but they still print a little long.

Response from ChiroSpring

Dr. Zohn, Thank you for the AWESOME REVIEW! :) Yes we worked hard adding your feature request which was the ability to share Macros with your colleagues. And we did this in only a couple weeks! ChiroSpring is already the #1 software in chiropractic and gets better every single day. As you also know we just pushed our major software update which packed over 80 new features! HUGE! And at NO COST to our customers. Oh... and thanks for noticing how awesome our customer support is. It's second to none. ;) We look forward to continued success and growth with your practice Dr. Zohn.

Replied August 2018

Shawn

Versatile, flexible and responsive

In the Chirospring program I thought I had a good idea for an update in the program. With previous contact with this department, and I felt I could call support and offer my unsolicited suggestion. I found that Brian saw what I was trying to explain and he offered a short tutorial, taking time to see I understood his suggestions to help me navigate the program a little better. It occurred to me there was another question that would come up when evaluating new patients. It was about the straight leg raise in the evaluation narrative in the objective section. He took the time to hear and understand what I was trying to explain and asked how I might change it and he said he would pass the suggestion along to the development team. This is something I have like about your program from the start. It continues to evolve making more utilitarian for the practicioner and the best system I have found if one is interested in a complete patient record. Versatile, flexible and responsive is how I would describe the Chirospring program and the support team. Thanks Brian!

Pros

Versatile, flexible and responsive.

Cons

It is large and I don't utilize the entire program even thought it is a click through program because it has soo many features.

Response from ChiroSpring

Thanks for your comments Dr. Jackson! :D. We are thrilled you are LOVING CHIROSPIRNG. I love your con in that our system has too many features... LOL... yes... ChiroSpring is a fully loaded program. We realize not every user will use every feature but we do ensure that you can arrange your dashboard (for the most common tiles you use) and even block out components in the Edit SOAP entirely if you do not use them. The software is easy to use and easy to customize. We are proud to have you on the ChiroSpring team Dr. Jackson. :D

Replied February 2017

Heather

We use this software daily in a chiropractic office. Super easy to learn to use and very intuitive.

Pros

The ease of the patient dashboard and recent patient "Apps" makes finding and scheduling patients quick and efficient. The Best part of this software is the Billing App!!! Keeping track of patient billing is kept in great billed, to bill, pending etc. It really makes my job as the Office Manager and Biller faster and more organized. I can find and print ledgers and statements easier and faster as well.

Cons

As much as I love this software there have been issues with text files being sent to clearing houses. This has made for difficult billing issues, but each has been resolved in a timely manner and have always been first priority with customer service and programmers. There are a few glitches that still plague us daily, but we're assured by IT and Programming that they are being updated daily. The start up was lengthy and time consuming, but coming from an older software program we just needed time to acclimate to the new one.

Response from ChiroSpring

Heather, Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great that you mentioned the ease of use and intuitiveness of ChiroSpring as this has always been the focus of our unique design. :) And as you are a BILLER it's GREAT to see you LOVE the Billing app as it was designed to make billing EASY. If this passes the inspection of a biller then that's the stamp of approval anyone should go by. :) As far as your con with the .TXT files... There are no bugs or issues there. That file has not changed in over 7 years and is accepted by almost every clearinghouse out there. The great news is we are also adding ANSI 837 EDI file support in our next major update. This will give customers the flexibility to choose the file format that works best for them and their clearinghouse.

Replied August 2018

Time used: Free Trial

Best Software!!!!!!

I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasn't compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasn't visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesn't stop there though, anytime I have a question, our rep is right there to help me. Another reason why I love ChiroSpring, is because they are always looking to add features and update their software to benefit YOU. The x-ray annotation tool is really nice to have as well. I do not have digital x-ray in my office, but I simply take a photo of the x-ray using the office IPad and upload it and I can analyze the x-rays through the software. They simply make your life easier. If you are wondering what is the best software for you, do not do what I did and waste your time and money by purchasing a different software. Contact ChiroSpring and tell them your concerns and what you are looking for in a software and you will find out that this is the software for you!

Response from ChiroSpring

Dr. Turek, WOW! What an AMAZING review! You are absolutely right... we build features for YOU. If we are not making your practice more streamlined and efficient then we are not doing our job. Our kiosk will be out in two weeks along with integrated payments. We have also added scheduled and recurring payments at NO ADDED COST! We also have close to fifty features due in our next update that we know you are also going to love. We focus on detail to ensure you do not have a thousand clicks for a simple task. ChiroSpring is as you said... the BEST software in the industry and we are so pleased to hear your positive comments. We love driving chiropractic and helping the profession grow. We look forward to our continued relationship. The ChiroSpring Team

Replied April 2017