• Pros

• "I love this software!!! It is convenient. I can fax, scan, attach, and receive faxes all in one place."

• "I love the ease of use for the software - you don't have to be a computer whiz to use it or understand it. It's set up is perfect to creating everything I need for each patient. "

• "The software is very user friendly and the features are logical and easy to utilize. "

• Cons

• "Overall the software is great - the only real complaint is that with like all software it will have glitches but they get resolved quickly"

• "Learning to use it is not super-intuitive, but it's not hard, either."

• "- Flowsheet is tedious to complete d/t multiple check boxes - Multiple tabs can be overwhelming - Initially takes a long time to learn the system "

Browse Clinic Controller: Therapy Reviews

Erica from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic Controller in PT Setting

It is so easy to use and to get my paperwork done in a timely manner. I have really enjoyed using it.

Cathy from Integrated Rehabilitation Services

Review of Clinic Controller: Therapy

The overall experience with Clinic Controller: Therapy is unparalleled. The system itself is intuitive, user-friendly, and makes training new employees a breeze. But what puts this software in a league of its own is the customer service experience its users experience. The team at Clinic Controller is simply amazing. The response time for issues, within work hours or outside of hours on an emergency basis, is typically within minutes, and is from someone who can quickly resolve our issue. Software availability is critical, and this software is dependable - we have been on the system over seven years and have never experienced an outage. Clinic Controller works extremely well for our 11 clinic practice. Moving to Clinic Controller has been one of the best business decisions we have made.

Pros

The Clinic Controller software is completely customizable, and is able to adapt to the unique needs of our practice. The software comes with a vast amount of "stock" reports, but custom reports are available to best suit our practice. I have worked with a number of documentation systems, and Clinic Controller is by far the most intuitive and easiest to train new employees on. We have had many therapists join our team after utilizing other leading software, and without exception, they prefer Clinic Controller.

Cons

Anything we have felt the system lacks has been addressed with software updates and/or customizations. The responsiveness to user feedback is outstanding.

Lexi from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic Controller

Pros

I like that you can color coordinate visits and right clicking makes everything super manageable from any screen.

Cons

It doesn't help keep track of visits used by patients, only the date range, and that means we have to be even more diligent than usual to stay on top of patient visits.

Meagan from Greater Therapy Centers/Texas Health Presby Rockwall

Clinic Controller

My overall experience has been pretty satisfying. Being the supervisor of 7 therapy clinics and the float, I need access to all clinics at all times, and Clinic Controller couldn't have made that any easier. It's much easier to assist in resolving issues if you are able to see what another person sees as they are explaining their issue.

Pros

I like the ease of access to reports that I use constantly throughout the day. I also like the amount of information that is visible when initially opening the case. The pop-up reminders regarding missing information and/or visit limit is EXTREMELY helpful in all areas, but specifically in regards to insurances and visit limits. I do like the ease of sending/receiving faxes since we utilize that feature CONSTANTLY. I had minimal training prior to the use of this program, but it is easy to figure out in your down time by navigating at your own pace to the different areas.

Cons

What I like least about this program is how many clicks it takes to navigate throughout for certain things. For instance, double clicking on an existing patient that is on the schedule in order to open their case would be an amazing addition to the program. That is the only thing I can think of that I would like to be changed.

Corey from Greater Therapy Centers

Any therapist can learn this in a day! Serious!

Clinic Controller has been so good for our clinics and making the day flow easily for all of our therapists. Home exercise programs have been able to be incorporated into the patient case and there are many options to import other data like operative reports or insurance information. It is an organized platform that doesn't give you excessive or multiple steps in your charting which is priceless!

Pros

Clinic Controller is so easy to use. It flows easily between daily notes, the schedule, cases, evaluations...it's all so easy to access. The flowsheets are user friendly and easy to navigate with search functions and the ability to put in your own information. Clinic Controller guides you but doesn't lock you in to only one choice on anything. I have trained multiple therapists (new and old) as well as students and everyone learns it in one day or less!

Cons

There aren't any fancy or cute icons if that's what you are looking for. There's not any wasted space on that stuff.

Leanne from Harmeling Physical Therapy & Sports Fitness

Review for A2C Clinic Controller

The customer service is second to none. I NEVER have to wait on hold, and every time I call I get a kind, professional, knowledgable person. Someone who I can tell is very experienced with the ins and outs of the software, and who is clearly within the 4 walls of the software business location. When I email support, or the 911-after hours support, I get a response within minutes. This has never been my customer service experience elsewhere, and it's one of the reasons I like working with them so much.

Pros

I love that I can customize many parts of it to the needs of our practice. From visit types to cancellation reasons, I can make the experience as basic or as customized as I wish.

Cons

Our clinicians have expressed that they would like the evaluation templates to be more intuitive, however they have made them work with great efficiency. The interface could use some updating, but it gets the job done.

Cedar from Body Tune Physical Therapy

Amazing customer service!!

I have loved my experience!! I have learned so much in the past few years on how to utilize the ins and outs of this software with the help of CSRs.

Pros

I love how ready and willing all of the technical support employees are. They have helped me really understand this program and use it to its extent. I have been very impressed with the timely responses for questions and incredible help their staff is willing to provide no matter how simple or complex the question.

Cons

I do not love how confusing the software is to change things and use it to its fullest extent. There is so much you can do with the program that I think a lot of customers are not utilizing. If there were more webinars or trainings I think that would help this issue.

Reasons for Choosing Clinic Controller: Therapy

NA

Susan from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic Controller Good vs. Bad

Overall review - relatively easy to learn, efficient daily documentation and easy to send electronic communication to physicians to submit POCs/eval for signatures.

Pros

I like how the daily notes pull information from the flowsheet and it imports previous entries data (obj & subjective information) to allow quick and easy updates. I like how it prompts you to go through the steps to complete case entry. I like how templates are easy to create and modify to make daily documentation faster.

Cons

Sometimes there is difficulty billing an entry and it can be difficult to diagnose the issue unless you are a super user. As a staff therapist there are times we have to call for direction to determine the issue to make the correction.

Caitlin from Greater Therapy Centers

Review of Clinic Controller for Physical Therapy

Great for maintaining compliance. Easy to fax documents and progress notes to physicians directly from the software. Easy to track patient progressions and changes in POC.

Pros

Detailed templates allow valuable and organized collection of patient information during evaluations and tracking progress in daily notes. Easier to review exercises and add specific functions when creating a POC. Allows for greatest compliance with rules of insurance and billing.

Cons

Difficult to navigate when first beginning to use the system because of all of the available functions. However, once you learn the system, it is great how much it will track for you. Easy to generate reports for tracking patient adherence and overall performance of the clinic.

Beth from Physical Therapy First

Effective Clinic Management

Clinic Controller allows us to schedule and document with ease, paperless and efficient. The reporting capabilities allow us to manage not just the clinical side, but the business side of the practice.

Pros

This EMR has TONS of pre-built reports, but it is easy to customize reports if you need something that is not already on offer.

Cons

Learning to use it is not super-intuitive, but it's not hard, either.

SERENA from Excel Physical Therapy

A2C

Our experience has been almost 10 years. It has helped us to move from a paper office to electronic. They provide great support with their product and are great to work with. We use it for electronic records and billing.

Pros

I appreciate the detail of software. The customer service is outstanding. If we ever need assistance we get immediate feedback to solve our issue. The are really easy to contact and super helpful. They are a great team. And they work to resolve updates in what we need to handle our daily volume and workload.

Cons

We would like the patient's history to be automatically updated to each case is the only thing.

Tami from Texas Health Presby/Greater Therapy Centers

user friendly software

My overall experience with Clinic Controller has been great. Whenever it needs to be customized or adjustments made to fit the business needs A2C can always make it happen.

Pros

I was introduced to this software over 9 years ago, very easy to learn and move around the program. Whether I need information specific to an individual or information on several patients I can find it with ease.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. The software is user friendly.

Kendra from Greater Therapy Centers

Makes life easier

I have used this software for 6 years and they are always updating with new changes to better their use for the employee/companies using it. It just gets better and better - for a single facility or multiples - you cannot go wrong with this software!

Pros

customizable per user and per company, very user friendly, reports are easy and accurate, screen view is clear and easy to understand

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like

Hayden from Greater Therapy Center

Clinic Controller Review

After the difficult initial integration of Clinic controller the program has been more much manageable. Overall a decent program, but takes awhile to get efficient with the functionality and functions

Pros

I enjoy the flow sheet portion of the software. The templates allow for therapist tailored exercises to be utilized quickly and easily

Cons

Steps are repetitive in the program which slows down ability to work efficiently. Eval docs and Flow sheet exercises should be able to be created from scratch. Program looks dated.

Julie from Greater Therapy Centers - North Dallas

Great Program

Pros

I love Clinic Controller. Out of all the systems I have used, this is by far my favorite. It is very therapist friendly and makes it quick and easy to write notes and do our billing. I would highly recommend it!

Cons

I can't find a negative. It is a great program!

Richard from Greater Therapy Centers

The best EMR I have used

Clinic controller has allowed our clinic to easily transition new hires from clinic to clinic without loosing functionality.

Pros

Cons

There are not any features that I dislike about this software.

Andrew from Body Balance Physical Therpay

A2C Review

I enjoy it. It works easy and we are able to accomplish our goals using it.

Pros

I love the quick easy access to the software. I can change and update so quickly with patients and therapists schedules.

Cons

I feel like it is missing outside abilities like text messaging.

Jarod from Greater Therapy Centers

4 years into using A2C

Overall, my experience has been very positive and A2C is my favorite EMR for PTs.

Pros

The ease of writing daily notes, flowing forward from previous notes, and the ability to pre-load goals.

Cons

The inability to create unique functions/exercises in the flow sheet.

Pamela from Medical Practice

My review

Pros

Cons

Nothing! It is so incredible. If I had one request would be it would send out an email saying you have received a fax.

Chesley from Greater therapy centers

New use

Pros

It is very intuitive and the customization makes it top notch. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate

Cons

Overall redundancy on having to do a daily note when you document a initial evaluation.

Candice from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic Controller: Therapy Review

Pros

- Easily find everything on a right click - Easy template design - Alerts for re-evaluation - Quickly can glance at importance case/patient information from charges and documentation -ability to have 2 tabs side by side simultaneously -Good communication system with co-workers

Heather from Harmeling Physical Therapy

A2C Medical Clinic Controller

Easily keeps track of scheduling and collections.

Pros

Ease of use is the best feature for the software.

Cons

I would like to see more customization available

Bright from Greater Lewisville Therapy

Gets job done

Pros

Detailed, able to customize to some degree

Cons

Not intuitive. Sequencing with rollups can be a nightmare especially if there was a mistake

Lester from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic controller review

Pros

The program is well organized and easy to navigate. Documentation forms are formatted well.

Cons

Does not provided enough freedom for customizing exercise flow sheets.

Nicole from Greater Therapy Centers

Clinic Controller

Pros

Very easy to use and understand, flow forward section saves a lot of time. Text from previous treatments stay saved so saves time.

Cons

Nothing, I think it works great. It takes some time to get used to (like any program) but smooth sailing after that.

Peter from Brunswick Physical Therapy, PLLC.

Easiest and most thorough software we have used for EMR

WE HAVE NOT BEEN USING IT VERY LONG SO FAR BUT WE ALREADY LIKE IT MUCH BETTER THAN OUR PREVIOUS EMR SYSTEM BECAUSE IT WORKS VERY SMOOTH, FAST AND THOROUGH

Pros

THE FLEXIBILITY AND OPTIONS WE HAVE WITH THIS SYSTEM ARE MUCH GREATER THAN OUR LAST SOFTWARE SYSTEM

Cons

SIGNING AS A PRIMARY THERAPIST FOR A NEW PT THAT IS NOT YET CREDENTIALED WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANIES