• Pros

• "I love the support team that is available whenever I need help. They are always available and so friendly"

• "I use this produce everyday for my job. Love that it is easy to document and essentially automated. "

• "I love the ease of use that Clinicient features in my daily charting. I also love the customer service and education they provide when in comes to changes in Medicare and other insurances. "

• Cons

• "The software has glitches sometimes but the company is helpful on trying to figure them out."

• "I would like for a signature pad to be available and compatible with the program. With that we could truly be paperless. Also, while the upgrades are nice, there are always glitches with each release"

• "Can be slow at times, but overall a great software. Much more secure than other internet based softwares that I have used in the past for my job. "

Browse Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient Reviews

Easy to use and does the job well

Makes it easy to electronically post payments . Speeds up the process of billing and posting claims

Pros

The speed in which it brings in data. Always easy to see the data and to retrieve information Use it in medical industry

Cons

There is not much I don't like. Sometimes data comes in late but that is probably due to vendors not program

Jenny from Premier Physical Therapy

Dependable Software

The reporting feature has helped us to keep track of everything better. Copay collection, no show rates, A/R, etc. Scheduling is incredibly easy. Documenting seems to be picked up easily by any new therapist that joins us and I love how you can tailor it to your needs. Keeping up with important insurance updates/changes is the biggest reason we will stay with Clinicient! While other clinics struggle, we are able to adjust and keep up because of Clinicient!

Pros

Love staying informed with everything; updates are automatic. And issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Cons

Constantly putting in a password - but I get the security side of that. And that I have to uninstall the program on my receptionist's computer every 3 weeks and reinstall as it gets slower and slower since the last major update. I did contact support about it.

Reasons for Choosing Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient

We weren't able to do our own billing with WebPT, which was something extremely important to us. During the sales pitch of WebPT, we were told we could and then found out in the initial stages of switching software programs, that we could not. I'm grateful we found Clinicient and we've been happy customers since 2012!

Amy from Kona Rehab

Great decision for our small clinic

Great. I recommend Clinicient to all of my colleagues and have a whole new perspecitve on my small business' successes and challenges.

Pros

Clinicient is easy to navigate and personalize to meet our clinic's needs. The front office integration is seamless with documentation and billing and having a personalized executive perspecitve on the metrics has been invaluable. The support staff is responsive and we feel valued as a customer everytime we comminicate a need. Therapists really appreciate the ability to create goals directly from the objective data, and personalize templates to share throughout the clinic. Payment turn around is worlds faster than we were previously experiencing.

Cons

We would love a wait-list feature for scheduling; currently, we use an external link for wait-listing patients.

Reasons for Choosing Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient

I found AdvanceMD to be very pushy and used-car-salesman approach to signing a contract. Kareo was less intuitive. WebPT was more expensive, and I felt like a number to them, not a unique clinic with individual needs.

Britt from Physical Therapy Plus, Inc.

Charting for PTs is good, billing is a pain.

The billing functions are a pain and when we call to get assistance, half of the people we speak with either have nothing to add over what we already knew or just say that's how it works and hopefully in the next year it will be improved. Data pushed to Zirmed or pulled from Zirmed frequently incorrect or missing things. Tasks are attached forever to the patient's chart. Errors cannot be corrected. Billing adjustments reflect everything on patient's bills, even when it was an error in Clinicient. FREQUENTLY charges pulled out and pushed to Zirmed are not in Zirmed - WAY too often to be "user error" as has been the ONLY explanation or help we received when we reached out to Customer Service on both Clinicient and Zirmed's departments. We literally have to go into Zirmed once a month and double check any and all DOS that haven't received payment and usually it is due to that error. Sadly, we were not aware this issue was a problem until MANY of our DOS's had been over the three month threshold and had to be written off. We lost a LOT of money in that process.

Pros

The Physical Therapists, for the most part, like the charting software. It is fairly basic and simple to use once you have all the templates figured out.

Cons

Billing/Tasks/templates/corrections/clearinghouse inputting and outputting/etc. Text reminders works on and off. Customer service doesn't know billing well and sometimes takes a long time to get back to us. Sometimes documents are scanned into patient's files to discover that they were magically missing from that patient's file and we find them later in a different patient's file, with no explanation. Templates have to be edited every so often because words will have been moved over and are no longer showing all of the sentence or the PT's signature is suddenly no longer printing on the letter.

Ellen from Progressive Therapy

Clinicient Review

Overall, it has been a positive experience. Working with our account manager on a monthly basis has been most helpful. The monthly management reports are very helpful to a practice owner.

Pros

The EMR system is fully integrated with the billing software. The documentation and billing software are fully integrated, making it more efficient for billing.

Cons

There are times where the system doesn't run smoothly despite having speedy internet connections.

Reasons for Choosing Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient

Mostly because the scheduling, charting, and billing are fully integrated.

Darrin from Envision Sport Physical Therapy & Pilates

3 Years of Using Clinicient

Overall, I am happy. There isn't a perfect EMR system, but Clinicient does a great job with reporting and it helps us to track all the important metrics and make sure your business thrives. I don't see myself moving platforms in the near future. I do think they try and make a great working relationship that is mutually beneficial. The technology world is a tough business, but I think the direction of Clinicient is going in the right direction and supporting providers to make them better.

Pros

We have been users of Clinicient for over 3 years. Overall, we are happy with the service. The reports are very robust and can provide lots of data around the quality of your care. The billing is pretty good, but we do get claims with timely filing denials, not a lot, but it happens. Some days the support is amazing, other days it can be disappointing, but mostly good days. The system is reliable, very few "outages."

Cons

When we first signed up 3 years, they promised a lot of things, like a patient portal in the next 3-6 months. It's been 3 years and there is still no patient portal. They also said they were working towards merchant services when we signed up, and still not there. We signed up with Keet Health to help with patient retention and MIPS, but Keet Health was been absolutely terrible. I would not recommend using Keet Health.

Pricing

Lauren from Southland Physical Therapy

Clinicient InsightEMR Review

Other than the reasons mentioned above on the admin end I like Clinicient. The system helps me get snapshots quickly for each office and allows me to dig in with the management team of said office. I would really to see where we are with insightGO for admin - I hopped on a call twice giving opinions on items we could adjust.

Pros

I love how many reports there are to assist both admin and clinical. There are plenty of reports you can use as a dashboard to view how your company did in the previous month, but even creating reports that show you a quicker snapshot. The scheduling/functionality is very easy - nice to train new staff on it. Once you are trained in Clinicient and find all the little tricks it's a nice system, but a lot of the times we find these tips from months and/or years of experience.

Cons

All the little bugs/glitches - which I know nothing is perfect. Claims with issues: if it can show which office the patient received treatment from would be a great help. Able to open 2 windows at the same time - difficult to complete certain tasks. I usually will try to open Insight Billing just to have two windows. Placing notes on the schedule - two or more can't be the same time. Customer Service - is there a way to speak with someone quicker? Especially about the little things?

Scott from Progressive Rehabilitation Associates, LLC

Clinicient a great choice for Physical Therapy EMR

Pros

Therapist Efficiency, Reporting Capabilities,

Cons

None, Clinicient has exceeded our expectations

Reasons for Choosing Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient

We chose Clinicient due to the people and the relationships that were established during the evaluation period. We felt that the individuals associated with Clinicient were sincerely invested in our success, more than just for the revenue it brought to their organization. We are happy to report that this has continued on as clients. We couldn't be happier with our decision.

Clinicient is a good base program, but does have a lot of glitches

Pros

Clinicient is easy to use, very user friendly, from an administrative standpoint. There are tons of reports that allow you to access almost any form of data you want. Scheduling is easy and clear to see.

Cons

There are a lot of various glitches that pop up and there is usually not steady answer. The glitches range from admin side to clinical side and do effect productivity of users. Customer support is slow to respond and only about 50% of the time can give a solution. Most of the issues are a "wait and see"

Sydney from SF Business Services, LLC

great scrubbing

The issue is to file claims electronically and receive the ERA's in a timely manner. They do a good job with claims and screening them for errors.

Pros

Ease of billing and filing claims. Scrubbing feature is great

Cons

At times the ERA's do not come thru. Then I have to call software vendor and have them find the eras. Also, difficult to correct some issues.

Pam from Regional Therapy Services, Inc.

I recommend this and do for anyone looking to begin using an EMR/Billing program.

1. Tracking all required data from the front office position has been resolved. As long as the front office has placed the correct information in the system, it will track giving alerts/precautions as needed. The system offers so many things to help the job in the front office. We greatly depend on the front office to make sure therapist and billing know what is going on with patients. This system has allowed this to become so easy. 2. Documentation for the therapist has been made so easy and time saving. It has taken this burden off the therapist so they can focus on patient care. 3. The billing personnel have everything at their fingertips. From viewing of all the patient information, paperwork and charges to ease of review, posting and billing claims. Follow up on claims has been made so easy using Worklist/Claim Issues to find the claims that could have been missed by payers.

Pros

This program absolutely provides what needed to run a business efficiently. The system follows everything that is required to be tracked from the front office position through therapist and billing. Clinicient stays on top of current happenings in the therapy world as well as political aspect making sure their clients are educated to move forward in the business.

Cons

Do not really have any cons about this program.

Theresa from Alyeska Therapy Center, Inc.

It's a lifesaver

Right now, tracking faxes is HUGE! With audits on the increase, we have documented proof of fax with date and time. It's also a big time saver. Training a new therapist on the charting side, we usually have them up and going within hours.

Pros

With 15 therapists in our clinic, InsightEMR is a lifesaver. As Practice Manager, keeping track of the schedule, clinical notes and billing (yep, Insight Billing too) works relatively seamlessly. When we do have a software issue, Clinicient Customer Service is right there to help. The Empower Portal is a great way to make contact with other Clinicient users, access training, and support.

Cons

I wish that when we check patients in, the therapist would get a notification or pop up on their computer. Formatting on plan of care notes... my peeve is leaving only a therapists signature on a page or a blank page. We can adjust the formatting of the note so it looks good, but the formatting doesn't stay. If we have to resend the fax, we have to reformat.

July 2016

Dorothy from REAL Rehabilitation, PC

July 2016

Thumbs up to Clinicient

Overall I think this is a pretty good product. By having Clinicient do our billing instead of doing it in-house I have more time for other tasks. It's also very nice to have one integrated program. No more need of trying to get to separate programs manufactured by two separate companies to "talk" to each other.

Pros

Integrated billing and documentation. No longer needing two programs to do the job.

Cons

I am sometimes frustrated with support. I understand that things have to be taken in order of importance and am okay with that. But I don't always feel that I am able to communicate the problem well. It is like we are on different levels and I am not explaining the situation appropriately that I need / want corrected.

Response from Clinicient

Replied July 2016

Hi Dorothy, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient

Christine from ReBound PT OT & Hand Therapy

August 2016

Good product with the potential to be GREAT!

I really like the Clinicient product and believe it is headed in the right direction as a company. There have been some customer support concerns in the past, but I believe you are pouring resources into this area which will improve my ratings higher if successful.

Pros

I think the software is quite comprehensive. I like the interface with Zirmed and the ease of billing and posting. I LOVE the folks behind the product and believe that they are working extremely hard to make this the BEST product on the market.

Cons

Customer support & the accounting aspect of patient ledgers/billing complexity.

Response from Clinicient

Replied August 2016

Hi Christine, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient

Jenny from Premier Physical Therapy

Two Thumbs Up

Pros

I've worked with Clinicient for 3.5 years and I think it has to be one of the top programs I've used in all my years in the medical field. With the transition to ICD-10, I can't imagine working with any other company. There was clear communication along the way and assistance if needed. I think that transition, in particular, solidified for me how competent and capable Clinicient is as a company. There is always room for improvement and I think the great thing about Clinicient is that they are willing to have you submit any feature requests directly to them. I appreciate that they take them into consideration with each update.

Cons

I try to do a lot of troubleshooting on my own and I think the only thing that sometimes hangs me up in that process is the search feature under Help. I don't find it to be all that user friendly.

James from Groschan and Associates.

Happy Clinicient Customer

It has been very good. They are responsive and open to suggestion.

Pros

All software is complex and difficult to implement. That said, Clinicient training is excellent and ongoing. The support is excellent and timely. The templates start in a good place and are very customizable. The fail safes in the system help keep you compliant. They stay very on top of changes from Medicare and other payers. They are run by PT's who have been clinicians so they understand our issues.

Cons

We do a large amount of free text documentation. The word processing program is obsolete. It doesn't learn .

Reasons for Choosing Insight EMR and Billing by Clinicient

I felt more comfortable with the product.

Ashley from Motion PT

Administrative Assistants will love this-everything you need is on one page!

Pros

1. You can open/sign into the program more than once, so if you can have the schedule open and patient charts open at the same time or multiple schedules from multiple office locations up. 2. All the prescription, authorization, case information is in the same location in the patients chart. You don’t have to open multiple windows to find anything, which is great! 3. Adding attachments is super easy! You can add from the schedule or in the patients chart. 4. Scheduling patients are easy too, all you have to do is “copy” and “paste” the appointment. The schedule can accommodate up to months in advance so patients often have scheduled appointments for the month! 5. You can text or email appointment updates from the system; patients love this! 6. There’s a side bar of information about the patient in schedule view so you can get a preview of notes, insurance information, referral information, etc. just no private information about the patient, such as, date of birth... for HIPAA reasons 7. Saves all your work when you “x” out of the program.

Justin from JCPT

The Best EMR and Billing Service Combo

We are now 2 years in. Although it was a big transition from paper charts, it has been worth it. It has been a big part of our success with growth and profitability, and strategy. We know what is going on now a lot better with our business

Pros

Combined EMR, charting, schedule, billing, all in one place. Only have to enter data in one time.

Cons

At first we were not very savvy in how to optimize billing, and had some denials because we didn't fully understand our part of the process

Vyoma from Nirvana Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation

Outstanding Software

My experience with InsightEMR has been great and fruitful. I like the content , outcome based documentation and ease of adding and deleting required points in the documentation. Faxing is just a click away. I love the weekly emails with good information to improve clinic performance and current business environment.

Pros

Content availibility, learning, outcome based documentation, ease of faxing and letter creations. Up to date information and user friendly for both new graduates as well experienced therapists.

Cons

Goals update and creating discharge notes from existing last daily note.

David from db Orthopedic Physical Therapy

October 2015

Clinicians is an outstanding product!

Pros

Clinicient continuously evolves as a PT software company providing EMR and integrated billing, A/R services. The EMR product is easily customizable to your clinicians skill level in regards to complexity of objective tests and measures as well as numerous other topics. Reports to referring physicians can be customized as well to allow ease of reading or extensive whichever you prefer. The account management solutions offers amazing A/R controls that can easily adapt to your administrative employee skill level and management style. Cash flow is high due to their oversight.

Cons

New hire training videos and practice database can be a little more integrated to allow learning and actual practice at the same time. It would also be nice if had IPad application and run on a MAC operating system.

Susan from Action Potential Physical Therapy, Inc.

Insight Fan

Pros

This system is my fourth software program to learn. The ease of this system and the functions that one can set up as is wonderful. We use a color coding system that helps the entire staff. The functions available in the client editor give a wealth of communication abilities.

Cons

This software has so many facets that I know there is more that we could be utilizing within it. Having time to review and learn more is a little difficult once you are up and running.

Julie from Personal Rehabilitation Center, PC

October 2015

Clinicient integrates the entire practice management timeline.

Pros

Responsiveness both from management and tech support as they continue to evolve and enhance the product. Compliance is made easy and reduces risk when navigating the rapid change in regulations and policy. I also like the integration of the whole patient encounter from the admin side to the therapy side to the collections side. There are not hidden costs...they are very up front with pricing.

Cons

They went through some growing pains when their client base exploded, but they have invested money and management strength to solve this issue. So far, their product continues to grow as one of the main players in rehabilitation EMR systems.

James from Groschan and Associates Physical Therapy

Great experience with Clinicient

Clinicient has been the right choice for my practice. I have a single office practice with a combination of full time and part time therapists. We do our billing internally. Clinicient is the 3rd EMR program that we have used. It is by far the best. From the onboarding to going live, the training was excellent. Once you understand how to modify the templates, you can customize them to meet your needs. The library of information is very large and easy to access. The support and compliance updates have been very good. I feel very comfortable recommending Clinicient to anyone who is considering a new EMR system.

Mike from Northwest Rehabilitation Associates

Clinicient has proven to be unique as an industry-leader, innovator, and executive-level educator.

Clinicient's customer support in regulatory matters and practice analysis are valuable. They fall very short in not having a patient payment portal in this day and age.

Pros

Customizeability, client support, innovation, responsiveness and the consistent effort to be an industry leader in matters of regulatory affairs.

Cons

PC only...which is changing as I type this. (New rollout soon for Mac and mobile. Clinicient is more than software, though...they provide a client executive and serve as a program analyst.

Sara from Alpha Rehabilitation

Clinicient: Developing relationships, building practices.

I have used Clinicient for four years and have seen all of the ups and downs of a growing business. What keeps me coming back for more is that they are fostering the relationships with clinic owners in order to constantly be bringing a better product and services that work for use today. They are not a passive or absent consumer but active partner. Great product resulted from great people.

Pros

Versatility for daily use. User friendly.

Cons

Can't currently use it on tablets.

August 2015

Jerry from db Orthopedic PHysical Therapy of Manalapan

August 2015

Clinicent EMR makes operating an outpatient PT practice easier !

Pros

The software is user friendly, with a manageable learning curve. It is fully customizable to meet the needs of patients and clinicians. Clinicient EMR allows Clinicent software allows for direct communication with physicians and other health care practitioners. It streamlines the process by combining documentation, billing, communication all in one software. The account specialists and knowledgeable, and always available to assist clinicians with any problems. Clinicient constantly strives to stay on top of documentation requirements for Medicare, continuously updating to maintain Medicare compliance.

Cons

Clinicient is not yet set up to store videos/pictures to better support need for PT/progress.

Mike from Northwest Rehabilitation Associates

Why Your Practice Needs Clinicient

Why does your practice needs Clinicient? Because your practice needs two things that Clinicient can give you: 1) The most informed "you" that you can be and 2) The most efficient use of your valuable administrative time. Being an "on point", accurate, and steady leader depends on knowing the facts of the industry, your market, and your practice - only Clinicient's Empower Community, report features, and webinars can help you achieve these two things.

Pros

Value.

Cons

Clinicient has experienced some growth pains in different waves/cycles - yet rebounds stronger on each occasion.

Sue from Narayan Rehabilitation, Inc.

Great Platform

Everything is so much better than the other platform we were using. Some of the support representatives are a little "green", but they are all helpful and will refer you to a specialist if needed. I love the ability to look at different reports to see how the business is doing.

Pros

Ease of use, precise documentation, ability to run reports and see all billing aspects.

Connie from Lake Chelan Physical Therapy

Clinicient - A part of my success

Pros

I have used Clinicient since it first came on the market. As I have grown, Clinicient has grown with me. I started by using just the scheduling and documentation. When Clinicient added the ability to integrate documentation with billing, we signed on quickly. Using Clinicient allowed me to reduce the number of staff I needed for billing. We, as a unit, are more efficient with our documentation which in turns creates improved revenue collection, fewer billing mistakes and decreased outstanding balances.

Cons

I have very few complaints about the product. Staff is knowledgeable and respond in a timely manner.

Sally from BRPT Lake Rehab

The software overall is very easy to learn and use. The support you received is very good.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the feature allow us to track our patient load. It is easy review the appointment schedule and notes.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to obtain the report you need, its there but you have to sometimes really look through several different ways before finding what you want. But that is just a learning curve.

Catherine from HOPE Life and Rehab

probably one of the least user-friendly online EMR programs I have used.

I apologize and wish I had a something better to say, but documentation takes to long and the various other issues compile my frustrations with this online software.

Pros

I wrote down a pro and con list before I started this. Unfortunately, I have only 2 things I like about this online EMR system. Its checklist feature for documentation has the right idea if they could be streamlined without waiting for each check to be loaded and saved, costing much time and makes documenting a hassle and a headache Creating/modifying or editing templates is also an easy feature, but is not hassle/headache free to time required for saving.

Cons

What negates the pros listed above is the time it takes for changes to load. Everything takes forever, their server size does not operate smoothly during business hours, since it cannot support the number of users. It does not have a totaling system to add objective or performance totals together. This is the only EMR system that DOES NOT have an integration with insurance auto-eligibility and benefits check I have ever worked with. Which, to run a smooth money transaction business IS A MUST. It lowers the stress of front desk, lowers the cost of having to hire another person, and gives an understanding of the possible cost to the office and the patients quicker, making everything more efficient. Constant bizarre inconsistencies during sign off. and to make the headache worse, when you call customer support, many of them make you feel like it is your fault. I expect full circle competence from check out to documentation, to sign off, to check out. This system leaves holes. There are 2 different ways to create a case when a problem arises, but a lack of communication between support staff has you running in circles. And the worst is nothing is urgent to them, they have 5-7 business days to get back to you and will actually advise you to read your contract.

Heather from Burch Physical Therapy

Overall I think this is a good program and would recommend it to other clinicians.

Pros

More options to select from than other software I have used. Easier to customize chart for patient, adding information that does not have a "check" box.

Cons

Slow program that sometimes "times out" intermittently that increases charting time. Checking boxes will not click/unclick and makes it difficult to add comments. Customer service/support can be slow getting back to you and keeping you informed about your case.

Jennifer from PT Works

Great EMR Product from beginning to end

EMR helped with collections, from scheduling to documentation and billing the system as a whole is great!

Pros

Compliance for insurance/Medicare, interoperability for all staff, ease of use and allows for best patient Experience

Cons

Overall update and use of product if you have a specific needs. With MIPS, use of Keet and understanding of calculations for passing compliant participation is not clear.

Ernie from BSR Physical Therapy

Satisfied User

Clinicient helps us navigate and problem solve all the changes within the Heathcare landscape.

Pros

The system integrates with both clinical and billing software. The reporting features are excellent. Clinicient has helped our practice triple is size in 7 years.

Cons

There are some minor software bugs that occur and the EMR will not integrate with our outcomes tracking software.

debbie from Damon Anderson & Assoc. PT

Best program I have used so far

When we started out there was nearly no support we had to use tutorials and used up a lot of time that could have been spent on billing, however now that we know the program I highly recommend it and even though I hardly ever need support it is nice to know that you are now there.

Pros

That it is all inclusive and I do not need to supplement with any other programs

Cons

The refund to insurance piece is a pain

Sharon from Prescription Fitness Physical Therapy and Sports Care

Five Stars for Clinicient Insight!

The switch to Clinicient Insight changed the dynamics of our very busy physical therapy practice. It eliminated any concerns about documentation and eased the burden of billing because it is physical therapy driven. Scheduling is streamlined and life is good!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

It is not set up for NYS workers' compensation C4 forms.

Insight EMR Review

Insight has been able to make my office more efficient from the front desk to the provider to the biller. Insurance is the hardest thing we deal with and insight can take some of that burden off the provider and staff.

Pros

Ease of access. Ease of use. Clear and concise notes. Integration.

Cons

Customer support. Apple compatible. Tablet ease of use.

Chantel from 360 Physical Therapy

Very supportive

Pros

Cons

There are a lot of little details that could work better. Updates seem to affect even old visits in the client editor, and it takes quite a while to get those old visits out of the correction queue.

Steve from Holly Street Physical Therapy

Excellent!

InsightEMR is excellent software. Easy to use. Consistent updates on the everchanging rules and regulations. Support staff is always available. Our monthly meetings with them always help us to be more efficient and thus cost effective. I highly recommend InsightEMR.

Pros

Ease of use. Great billing department and staff.

Cons

Nothing

Love InsightEMR

Pros

Cons

It does take some time setting up and customizing but once that is done it is easy to use.

Melinda from Move Better PT

Pros and cons of Clinicient

Pros

It is easy to learn and use. Easy to set up patient accounts. Easy to post patient payments. The schedule is simple.

Cons

You cannot open the client editor and the cash register at the same time, hard to compare pmts with visits. Reports are not accurate. A lot of computer glitches.

Jane from North Star Physical Therapy, LLC

We use the system every day in our work week. It is easy to navigate.

Pros

Easy to navigate thru the system. You can access different pages from one page. This saves alot of time.

Cons

System is usually slow. You have to wait for different pages to upload. Also, when you update certain items, you can't refresh. You have to completely log out and log back in.

Insight EMR is great

Pros

I love the ease of use to talk to customer service, and the ease of resolving issues. Insight makes it easy for us to contact them with any issues we may have. I enjoy using the lab to learn more as well as having a little fun.

Cons

The only issue that seems to be consistent is the speed of the program it's self. The program often seems slow and wants to freeze or not respond, and can take a few minutes before it does.

Rudy from Future physical therapy

Private practice physical therapist

Pros

Excellent HIPAA and compliance functionality. Checks and balances for billing requirements. Overall utility is very conductive to outpatient practice setting

Cons

Missed elements of diagnosis specific objective data groups. Weakness with vestibular examination parameters.

October 2015

John from Synergy Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine, LLC.

October 2015

Clinicient, a great team mate

Pros

It is made specifically for therapists by therapists. We feel very safe due to their efforts to build compliance into the system. Cloud based option gives us peace of mind knowing that we don't have a bunch of PHI around our office. Great reporting and metric features. Customizable templates. Customer service and value added services and training are wonderful. One stop shop for Scheduling, Documentation, Billing.

Cons

I am guessing that it could be just a problem with all programs, but they are just not as fast as paper charting.

Jackie from Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy

Overall great!

I've been working with EMR clinicient for about a year and it's very straight forward once you know what you're doing. Customer service is always helpful when I call and makes my job easier. Another thing I wanted to add is Clinicient LAB has been something I enjoy doing now. Keep up the great work!

Pros

Customer service, whenever I call I get the best service.

Cons

When there are glitches in the system it takes a while to fix.

Patti from Orthopedic Physical Therapy Associates LLC

October 2015

Therapy specific, adaptable and user friendly

Pros

One of the things we like best about the software is the adaptability and specificity to therapy practice . The product can be molded to fit your practice and is very user friendly. Also the functionality of the software makes compliance with billing and Medicare rules a breeze. Support is great and good training for new staff that is easily accessible by computer.

Cons

Very few dislikes. System works well. It takes a short period of time for a new staff member to become proficient.

Insight EMR

We are using this for all of our medical records. It is a great tool.

Pros

Cons

It is clunky to print evaluation reports for patients.

Grant from Mid-Nebraska Physical Therapy

Clinicient has made made the move to EMR a easier trip!

Clinicient has helped us keep up with latest regulations, and kept the learning curve to a minimum. The transition to ICD-10 went without a hitch. We have seen a better cash flow with faster turn around with claims. Out first pass claims submissions has improved the speed in which we get reimbursed.

Pros

Easy of use, has sped up collections

Cons

at times it takes time to get through to support

Brandi from ARI

Easy to Use

Pros

Software is easy to use, makes therapist evaluations efficient and thorough. Helps with billing and insurance management.

Cons

Combining body parts in evaluation is a little tricky.