CollaborateMD Software

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

About CollaborateMD

CollaborateMD is a medical billing and practice management solution that helps practices and billing services of all sizes automate and streamline billing and coding processes. The system was designed to be both comprehensive and user-friendly, with an interface that can be learned by users of all experience levels. The solution is web-based, eliminating upfront and setup costs. ...

CollaborateMD Pricing

Web-Based Solutions for Practice Management & Medical Billing Starting at $194/Month* *Monthly pricing per rendering/attending provider.

Starting price:

Slide 1 of 5

CollaborateMD Reviews

Vishal

August 2022

CollaborateMD is just excellent..!!

My overall experience very good because however software is build. User friendly things makes that software great. This is just great medical billing application I have used and I would recommend it to everyone without any doubt.

Pros

CollaborateMD is one of the best application that I used in my medical billing journey. It is very user friendly. Simple and excellent.

Cons

Till now I am not able to find any glitch in this software. I just love this medical billing application.

Reasons for switching to CollaborateMD

Got very good feedback regarding CollaborateMD before buying it.

Gianna

Excellent customization abilities within Scheduling and Reporting functions

It makes it easy for staff to understand billing procedures and therefore they can better explain to patients when balances accrue due to coinsurance/copays/deductibles.

Pros

The programming is intuitive and each section of a patient's account, such as patient data and claim data, communicates together (which improves ease of use and decreases labor costs).

Cons

It needs to have bidirectional communication with our EHR, Practice Fusion. Claims are sent from PF to CMD, but patient data is not communicated from CMD to PF, which costs us labor to input the schedule and patient data twice, once in each program.

SLOAN

Industry: Mental Health Care

Collaborate MD

Overall, it was pleasant. User friendly. Very easy on the eyes and very easy to train staff on in regards to the front office aspect of the software.

Pros

The scheduling platform that Collaborate offered was very user friendly and offered a lot of features that helped our practice even when we were bringing on new hires. I liked most that in scheduling/calendar area you could at a very quick glance differentiate between scheduled, checking in, rescheduled, cancelled, and no show appointments. The "appointment box" if you will call it, also provided a glance of "appointment notes" from staff such as "collect $$$ copay" or "get new ins card" etc. That feature was very helpful across our practice since our verification and billing was a separate department than our scheduling and reception. Billing was no complicated and user friendly. Initially when I started using this program I was new to everything and had never even done billing before but due to its simplicity and ease of use it was not complicated for me, a new biller, new to the software, to pick up and start billing with ease.

Cons

There were some gaps that could use some improvements. It lacked a comprehensive referral system, It lacked management access to fine tune the automations of the application such as patient reminders, patient broadcasting, same day appointment broadcasting ex. "the provider had an emergency, pls contact office to reschedule appt" or something of the sorts. Also, pt messaging features were lacking. I could not text a pt, email a pt, or anything like that from within the system.

Reasons for choosing CollaborateMD

Highly recommended by a friend in the same industry. I was able to have the opportunity to view the workflow of Collaborate when I was at my friends practice while it was in use and get a up close view of how the software operated.

JENIFER

REVIEW FROM BAYWEST

EVERYTIME WE GET USED TO NEW UPDATES , THEN MORE CHANGES ARE MADE AND THERE ARE ALWAYS GLITCHES WITH PREVIOUS UPDATES...LIKE THE CODE WERE ENTERED WRONG

Pros

SOME OF ITS FEATURES ARE BENEFICIAL OTHERS ARE ONLY THERE TO HELP CERTAIN PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPECIALTIES. IS NOT ALWAYS CONDUCIVE TO WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR CHIRO OFFICE

Cons

SOME FEATURES ARE REDUNDANT AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO SEVERAL OTHER SECTIONS TO DO THINGS INSTEAD OF IT BEING IN ONE SPOT. POSTING OPTIONS SHOULD ALL BE IN THE SAME SECTION. CHECKING ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT OPEN A WHOLE OTHER COLLABORATE AS IF I LOGED BACK IN AGAIN...SEVERAL OTHER THINGS AS WELL ARE INCONVENIENT

WAS TOLD THIS DID BILLING BETTER

Erin

Great product - Easy to Use!

Pros

I love the easiness of using CollaborateMD. It's an easy system to learn and to teach others. Everything flows nicely from one screen to another. I also love that you can customize reports and export them into formats that can be edited for future use.

Cons

I wish customer service was a little more attentive and helpful.

Reasons for choosing CollaborateMD

Ease of use.

Reasons for switching to CollaborateMD

Medware is awful and AdvancedMD is harder to use with less customizations.

Popular CollaborateMD Comparisons