What are DoctorConnect users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DoctorConnect software through verified user reviews

• icon"The one thing I like the most about this software is the reputation management. The patient surveys have been extremely helpful."
  • icon"DoctorConnet support staff does a fantastic job of training, explaining and helping you with customization of the software."
  • icon"Superb Customer Service as well as support. Less incoming phone calls allowing more time to focus on the daily tasks."
  • icon"Return phone calls should show our phone numbers when the appointment reminders are sent out. Patients are sometimes confused by who is actually calling them."
  • icon"Our company has been using this product for 3 years and I do not have one thing that I dislike from this product."
  • icon"From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training."

Browse all DoctorConnect Reviews

• Have you used DoctorConnect and would like to share your experience with others?

Joshua

Industry: Mental Health Care

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

Pros

DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text! We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

Cons

There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Reasons for choosing DoctorConnect

Price, Price, Price. At the end of the day, many of the products I've researched (and demoed), it all came down to price for our needs. We didn't have a large budget to "try" this. We knew nearly all products would save us time and money because that's what automation tends to do. DoctorConnect met all our needs and then some. No, it doesn't have all the features that other pricier options had, but those options weren't necessarily the features we needed. The other very important reason for choosing DoctorConnect was its support team. There are many times that I don't feel like the client, but apart of the DoctorConnect team. Thanks, DoctorConnect (AdTel) team, for being a great support and team to us at Renewal Center!

Melinda

Great Software

Pros

I like that the staff can communicate with patients about their appointment. They can reschedule or cancel by text if needed.

Cons

I would like to see reviews and surveys part our our package

Reasons for choosing DoctorConnect

They could not do appointment reminders

They lied

Dr Marilyn C

February 2022

Contract is worthless

When I went to cancel as we were changing software systems which had a "built-in" reminder system, I sent the 90 day notification AS PER OUR CONTRACT to cancel and was told it doesn't matter and we would be billed until the end of the contract. So why put a cancellation clause in the contract? Very unhappy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the customer service account representative. Would not recommend this system.

Pros

it was okay. Lots of problems with confirmations as our patient demographic is older and not used to texts/emails. Had to leave more messages than it was worth making my staff do extra calling.

Cons

See above. Difficult to integrate with our current software system making more work

Anna

DoctorConnect Reminders

DoctorConnect has allowed us to decrease client no show rates and has allowed staff members that were previously doing reminder calls to focus on other business processes. The vendor has worked with us on several customizations specific to our business. We started out with 3 separate states and continue to deploy to additional states. They were able to accommodate our request for scheduling/reminders for a stand-alone implementation that doesn't pull reminders from an electronic health record management system.

Pros

Implementation was very easy. The sales manager and support staff are very professional, responsive and friendly. Bulk messaging is a huge selling point for us. They provide excellent end-user training at implementation.

Cons

A robust end-user documentation is not provided and would be helpful.

n/a

Tricia

Doctor Connect

We were very happy with the implementation of this product. All of the people that we worked with were so helpful and kind. Rozell was so timely in getting information to and from us and assisting each step of the way with the implementation. When we have questions or any issue, it is addressed immediately by the support staff. It was a very seamless implementation. We are very pleased.

Pros

This product was easy to deploy, is easy to use and is such a great way to communicate with our patients. Doctor Connect allowed us to better connect with patients while saving us time by eliminating daily confirmation calls to patients. We are able to send forms immediately and they are completed by the patient and returned to us automatically.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software and have not heard of any from staff.

Kim

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

5 star software program!!

This program has freed staff up to do other work. Many hours were spent doing reminder calls!

Pros

This software is great for appointment reminders!! Also has the ability to free text patients back and forth! This allowed us to have patients check in via text from the parking lot during the covid pandemic. Many of the software programs we looked at did not offer this option. The customer support has always been very prompt.

Cons

The main issue we have with the software is not being able to change our reminder messages in house. However our support person is always extremely prompt at changing them for us!

Megan

CARTI Feedback

They are fast to help when we run into issues. Patients like it. We have a very complex scheduling system and we use many different EMR's between different specialities and Doctor Connect always finds a way to work with us.

Pros

My team loves that they can easily text back and forth with patients and resolve their issues without having to pick up the phone. When they are in clinic all day it makes communicating easier.

Cons

I really do not have anything to complain about.

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

This happened before I started so I am unsure.

Raquel

FGC review of DoctorConnect

Our overall experience has been outstanding, from the product demonstration to where we are now. Everything works as it should, we have decreased our no show rate and consumers love that they can get a text or an email to remind them of their appointments.

Pros

The feature I like the best is having the ability to two-way text with our consumers.

Cons

Our previous system was very outdated and had a lot of flaws. When we began using DoctorConnect is was a major upgrade for us. I do not have one complaint about them, I love all of the feature we are using so far!

Reasons for choosing DoctorConnect

DoctorConnect had the features we were looking for and is very user friendly

Reasons for switching to DoctorConnect

Televox seemed to be outdated. We didn't have as much control over how our reminders were being sent and we had numerous problems with reminder call not going out or wrong messages being sent.

Sylvia

Great customer service

Great experience.

Pros

Customer Service and reliability. When changes are needed, they are made very quickly.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the product.

Amy

ADD/ADHD Diagnostic & Treatment Center

Pros

Organized, easily accessible, fast & efficient, convenient.

Cons

inconsistent at time, will say patient rescheduled when patient did not reschedule.

Selene

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

Pros

The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders! You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

Cons

It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Emmett

Doctor Connect Review

Overall, it has been a very good experience. Ed Erby reaches out to the office frequently to make sure that we don't have any problems and customer service is very responsive to our needs.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality to reach patients. This software has reduced the practice's no shows by over 60% and is cost efficient.

Cons

Had to get stand-alone version because no patch was available for my EHR at the time program was implemented.

Reasons for choosing DoctorConnect

Doctor Connect offered the best value spanning multiple platforms to connect with patients; phone, text and email. They also appeared to be genuinely concerned regarding fixing our no show problem.

McNaughton Plastic Surgery

5-star all the way!! Customer service with our account manager was nothing less than perfect!

Pros

Everything, our clinic needed an appointment reminder system that offered two-way integration with our EMR (Nextech) and were also looking for patient satisfaction surveys that would meet criteria with MIPS. DoctorConnect provided both of these things and more. Our account manager easily explained the entire system and all it offered as well as set us up quickly. DoctorConnect is also the most cost-effective software for all it offers. Our practice is extremely happy with the software!

Cons

I have nothing I don't like about this software.

Reasons for choosing DoctorConnect

We researched SEVERAL alternative products before choosing DoctorConnect. What really led us to choose DoctorConnect is all the products they offer with 2-way integration to our EMR, the patient satisfaction surveys and their "check-offs" for MIPS. They were also the most cost-effective software for everything offered.

Response from Adtel International

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try to be careful to ask the right questions to insure the software meets your needs. We are so pleased you were happy with the quick, easy set up. We will work diligently to make sure you continue to be well taken care of.

Replied October 2020

William

Appointment Reminders Made Easy

The DoctorConnect Support team has been outstanding to work with. They helped us customize our Survey eMails, and they were easy and excellent to work with.

Pros

DoctorConnect syncs with our web-based PM system, and has delivered outstanding appointment reminder and review/survey collection for us for several years. We've not any a single technical glitch in since we converted to them in early 2016.

Cons

We knew going into the selection of DoctorConnect that it would not be a bi-directional interface in the short-term. The 1-way interface presents 1 or 2 predictable problems but it is not a major issue.

Emily

All offices need this!

Doctor Connect has helped remind patients of appointments, get new patients scheduled, and received messages from our patients! We Love it!

Pros

I like the ease of using it & the support team! They answer & fix anything immediately while going above & beyond to be helpful!

Cons

I do not dislike anything about this software! I would tell anyone to get this product! Nothing negative to say!

Joann

Always a positive experience with the team at Doctor Connect. They are pleasant and receptive.

Pros

It is user friendly. I assign staff to monitor specific providers. Reminders are sent via text, email and voice call. Custom messages can be sent in the event of reschedule or emergencies. Patient reviews are easily accessible.

Cons

the black out time confuses paitents. If they reschedule after their original appointment is queued to be sent, They receive the original time reminder.

Pat

WOW! That's the best I can instantly come up with. It has streamlined the office tasks tremendously.

Improved number of No Shows, reduced front desk tasks, patient like it & respond better, improved response to recalls, cancellations earlier so appointment can be utilized, generate more income.

Pros

Ease of use, patients very happy, no show significantly reduced, texted recalls are generating more appointments than mailed recalls. It has changed the whole dynamic of the front desk work tasks. Everything is customization-text messages, emails even voice messages. I can have different messages based on appointment type. I can send "special" messages.. eg. the item you ordered is in, the doctor is running late etc. This product can just do so much. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.

Mignon

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful

Pros

Easy to use. Anyone in our office can call in with an issue, the staff with DoctorConnect is always friendly and willing to help get the situation resolved.

Cons

I wish that our phone number would show up for a return phone call when the appointment reminders are sent out. It's sometimes confusing to the patients on who is actually calling them.

Neil

DOCTOR CONNECT "An amazing software for patient communications"!

Overall a very well thought out software that has improved our organizations communications with our patients as well as a time saver for our staff.

Pros

Improved customer communications. Improved staff time management. Less overtime. The ability to reach out to a specific group of patients (individual physicians and/or locations). Example: Inclement weather, unforeseen delays or absence of physician, etc. Very reasonably priced. Superb Customer Service as well as support. Less incoming phone calls allowing more time to focus on the daily tasks. Improved No-Show Rate.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I dislike..

Cost and functionality

Cindy

Love this software! Very user friendly and Rozell our rep is outstanding!

We are now saving staff time from having to make these individual calls to the large volume of patients seen daily within our practice. The secretarial staff is now making better use of their time in preparing the physician clinics.

Pros

The functionality of being able to do an emergency blast to all patients within the doctors schedule when the office has to be closed for inclement weather. Used it and it worked great!

Cons

Haven't had any cons that I've faced yet! Any hiccups that occurred when we were first loaded and began using were immediately taken care of. Very impressed.

DEVIN

Great System!!

If we have to cancel appointments, we don't have to call patients. You can send them a message.

Pros

Easy to navigate! This system saves a lot of time.

Cons

I really haven't had any problems. It has worked really well for our practice.

Glen

WE have Used Dr Connect for several years with wonderful Results

Pros

WE love their flexibility of the program and teir ability to interface with our EMR while remaining cost effective

Carrie

Industry: Alternative Medicine

DoctorConnect for Acupuncture office

We use DC as a stand alone scheduler

Pros

It saves so much time by doing the reminder calls for you! It makes communication between patient and staff so much easier with text or email options. DoctorConnet support staff does a fantastic job of training, explaining and helping you with customization of the software. It is nice to be able to open DoctorConnect wherever you are, not just in the office.

Cons

You are unable to ''edit'' an appointment. It must be completely deleted and re-entered if there has been a change of any kind (time frame / service / etc). It is not visually as good as other scheduling software I've used. It would also be nice to have a print feature, to print out the daily schedule.

Nancy

DoctorConnect

Pros

The product is very easy to use. DoctorConnect integrated well with our practice management software.

Cons

There is nothing for me to note in this section.

Ann

DoctorConnect greatly INCREASED our patient numbers and greatly DECREASED our "No-Shows"!

"No- shows" have dramatically declined and patients tell us how much they appreciate getting a text or email (vs. the standard "day before call reminder" we always did in the past)!

Pros

1. The price and the fact that for low cost we could improve the bottom line so easily. 2. Dr Connect will call, email, text our patients both 3 days prior AND the day before! Patients can also tell us which type of connection reminder they prefer. 3. Catherine Samples (support @ DoctorConnect) was patient, understanding, truly figuring out our office's particular needs. And she was ALWAYS available right away when we called!

Cons

It took a little time to link it up with our own scheduling software, but it has been done!

4.82/5 out of 45 reviews