What are DuxWare users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DuxWare software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ability to get around quickly and the ease of the applications."
  • icon"Whenever necessary, I can always get someone on the phone who is friendly and willing to address my concern."
  • icon"From day one it is easy to train staff that has no experience with software. The customer support is far superior to any other in industry."
  • icon"I do not do a lot of work in this specific program as I am more clinical so I really do not have any specific dislikes."

Browse all DuxWare Reviews

• Have you used DuxWare and would like to share your experience with others?

Cathy

Reliable billing software for small to large clincis

The integration with Optimis EHR is splendid. This integration saves time and errors in billing, allowing staff to concentrate on more productive clinic tasks.

Pros

Streamline of Optimis into Duxware for billing. Ease of billing to insurances. Reports are numerous, efficient and very usable. Making corrections to patient info and claims is simple and quick.

Cons

Entering patient payments and applying is easy but if you need to make a change, the double entry accounting to do it is time consuming and painful. If a payment is deleted, then where the payment has been applied should be deleted as well. If a check was applied to 10 visits, then the payment for each visit would have to be deleted individually.

Mary

Practice Management System Easy to use

I have used Duxware since 08/09 and have had very few issues in that time, and what issues we have had have been addressed quickly.

Pros

All the information is on the first page you enter for each patient. Then it is easy to toggle between pages as needed. You hover over information and it expands. The same support staff that was there when we implemented the system in 2009 are still my go to staff. They are so knowledgeable and friendly.

Cons

Some of the reports can be improved by making easier to get to them.

Reasons for switching to DuxWare

Customer support for NextGen was horrible and was very cumbersome.

Laura

2017 BARA Review

Rep and the team are great. Wish we could find some shortcuts in the system to save some time with the billers,

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

More items could be automated like appointment verifications, authorizations and payment posting.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Be sure to contact us about your questions, DuxWare automates Eligibility Requests as well as eClaims, eRemits and auto-posting of payments.

Replied May 2017

Amy

Great Software

We have used Duxware as one of our billing software for clients for almost five years. We have several practices that use this software.

Pros

The ease of the software is straightforward and works very well. The ledger for posting is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish they have the CMS1500 form in the system, this would help a lot when it comes to sending claims via email or faxing. We have to buy the CMS1500 forms, print them, scan them in, then either email or fax them. A feature that I wish they had. Posting statement money. Another feature that would be nice is to have the last statement and when a patient pays their balance, it would go directly to the last statement or at least have that option.

Reasons for switching to DuxWare

Too much to list, the software was absolutely a nightmare. The customer support was horrible, you couldn't get into the software half of the time,

Excellent Customer Service

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from DuxWare Team on all levels.

Pros

I truly appreciate the customer service. DuxWare not only is a great platform to use, but you always receive personalized customer service. I feel as if I work in the same office as them. DuxWare has great reporting capabilities with an easy to read patient ledger. I've worked with the DuxWare team for almost 4 years now and have all of our clients utilizing their software.

Cons

There is no software out there that will be perfect as each user has their preferences. I'd like to see read only access should to the database for clients of ours that have moved.

Reasons for choosing DuxWare

Familiarity of the program and the customer service experience!

Dean Marie

very good software

very pleased with service

Pros

service is great. Easy to use. Great Features

Cons

I wish we could be asked about certain updates.

Reasons for choosing DuxWare

cost, service and easy use of system.

Reasons for switching to DuxWare

new features, easy to work with

Katy

Great Partner for our Medical Practice

We have used this system since 2011 and are very pleased with the system.

Pros

Love the scheduling functions and especially the patient communication options. It has made communicating with patients so much more efficient and effective! The program is easy to train on and use for all the basic daily functions. I also love that it integrates seamlessly with our EHR.

Cons

Some of the detailed reporting features are a little tricky to set up, but the staff is easy to contact and very helpful.

Reasons for choosing DuxWare

Ease of use, affordability, and coordination with EHR.

Reasons for switching to DuxWare

We needed to start EHR and were ready to bring billing back in house.

Catherine

Beaches Eye Center

Awesome customer service, ready to answer any and all questions that we have regarding billing issues and technical support? We have spoken to always have a great disposition when helping us which makes our job easier and more productive. We appreciate the opportunity to work with them.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Would like to be able to customize face sheet (add pcp name, be able to add under (other changes) medications/allergies Would like a box for coinsurance Delete the defaulted G initial that prints up next to email on face sheet

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks for the review! We love working with your office too!

Kristi

Exceptional customer service with a highly functional product!

I have enjoyed the personal and professional customer service that this company provides. Whether it is a a global pandemic or a local Louisiana hurricane Duxware continues to provide seamless service!!!

Pros

Very easy to schedule and register a patient!

Cons

I would like to see all insurance plans be eligible for insurance eligibility with one Clearinghouse. Having to go to outside payor websites for insurance verification is inefficient.

Reasons for choosing DuxWare

I have had personal experience with Duxware in a prior clinic from 2010-2018. I chose a local company that I knew would provide exceptional customer service!

Lucille

duxware review

My experiences with support have been very good. The employees are friendly and helpful. It feels like I'm talking to a co-worker. (Especially Lisa)

Pros

ease of use

Cons

The patient statements do not offset a debit when there is a credit on another date of service.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Give our support team a call about your statement questions. I bet we can help!

Replied May 2017

Sandy

great company

Always received help with any questions asked in a timely manner and everyone I spoke with was friendly and courteous, they are always felt like family members. We have been with them for many years!

Pros

The software was easy to learn and Medical Practice was always there to help with any of our questions

Cons

there was nothing I did not like about the program

Mario

This One is Different

Its easy to navigate and the support staff is AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE in their own product. I left Athena Health to get back in control of my data and finances.

Pros

The support staff is available for all my questions. Everyone in the office knows how to help me and if I have a request they are very receptive to those requests.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks for the review Mario. We are so happy to have you are back with us!

Replied January 2017

Kayron

User friendly

Excellent

Pros

The ability to get around quickly and the ease of the applications.

Cons

The reporting tool. I do think training would help the people that need the reports.

Reasons for choosing DuxWare

User friendly, Doctor familiar with produce

Shaun

Great Company

Pros

Cons

Nothing- we have only had great success with this company.

Janelle

Duxware

Pros

I feel the product is very user friendly

Sandy

Office Manager

Completely satisfied with DuxWare staff friendly and always helpful and always solves any problems I may have.

Pros

Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks so much for the review. It is always nice to speak to you!!

Annie

Time used: Free Trial

March 2014

Duxware System

I chose Duxware for our Management Software for so many reasons, but the main one was the support we received from them throughout the changing process. From the start with the programmers, who customized the system to meet every need we presented, to the trainer(s) who were very knowledgeable, kind and patient while teaching our staff and management throughout the process, it was simply outstanding. As a practice administrator, it is a nightmare to think of changing not only your billing/scheduling software, but also your claims clearinghouse. One would anticipate at least a 3 to 6 month break in revenue, which can be detrimental to any business, however, with the guidance of the Duxware team, ours was less than 4weeks! Duxware has proven itself to be one of the best choices I have made! Their product has made our billing and receivables' more accurate and productive with 90% of our collections residing in the 30 day category. After 6 years of being on their system, I can say that they continue to maintain their commitment and dedication to their clients by continuing to offer assistance, training and access to their team anytime we are in need. This "hands on" approach has by far raised them above all the rest. Their product is always on the cutting edge, meeting the demands of the ever changing world of healthcare. I cannot imagine our clinic running as efficiently and smoothly without it.

Barbara

Exceptional software

Pros

Ease of use and helpful staff. The staff is always willing to assist with any suggestions.

Cons

I can not even think of anything. Exceptional product.

Lesley

Product Service

Pros

Duxware is easy to learn, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful solving our issues

Cons

Not user friendly with making adjustments always contacting customer support.

Dee

Love Duxware

Duxware is the best investment our office has made! Our transition from a large practice to a solo practice would not have happened without them.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

None

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks for the review! We are very happy to have you as our customer.

Jaime

Dr Craig Landwehr review

Phone calls answered by a real person! We have been extremely satisfied with Duxware since we began using it in early 2013.

Pros

Ease of use

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks for the Review Jamie!! We are always happy to help our customers.

Liz

Use of software

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Very good support from company

Cons

Changes made often. System down occasionally

Linda

Excellent product and service

We have always found Duxware to be extremely user friendly and appreciate the excellent customer support that we receive.

Pros

user friendly

Response from Medical Practice Software

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help!

Donald

We easily used Duxware to bring our revenue cycle management back in house.

Our A/R went from totally out of control to within industry standards within a few months.

Pros

Ease of use, straightforward reports, outstanding customer service. Never a delay in obtaining assistance, and always an honest answer that worked. Very reasonable price for what is offered.

Cons

The fanciful name and logo may serve to cause potential customers to not fully investigate the serious robust attributes of this outstanding product.

Mollie

Time used: Free Trial

November 2015

Very Accomidating!

Our pediatric medical company uses DuxWare for scheduling, appointment reminders and billing purposes (just to name a few). Every month DuxWare continues to evolve and update their software to fit the needs of its clientele based on our input and requests. The staff really cares about our opinions. They are always there to help train or instruct us as needed on proper usage, efficacy, and new updates. They always respond and follow up promptly to resolve any issues that may arise. DuxWare looked at our company and its many needs as a whole then determined a plan to incorporate several functions under the care of their one product. I have been incredibly impressed with how quick and knowledgeable their staff has been in integrating their software to accommodate the changes from ICD-9 to ICD-10. I am so grateful for DuxWare ! Their continuous efforts and dedication allow for our 16 clinics to run smoothly and efficiently, allowing us to give our patients the complete focus and care they deserve.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Mollie we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Providing relevant tools for practices both large and small is our job. The high level of support you receive when you call us is our goal and we strive to achieve that every day.

Replied November 2015