• Pros

• "Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over."

• "Streamline of Optimis into Duxware for billing. Ease of billing to insurances. Reports are numerous, efficient and very usable. Making corrections to patient info and claims is simple and quick. "

• "The support staff is available for all my questions. Everyone in the office knows how to help me and if I have a request they are very receptive to those requests."

• Cons

• "Some of the reports could be better, but other than that nothing."

• "I guess the only con I would have is that sometimes we would like to separate out charges that have been paid from those not that we are working on getting paid."

• "The patient statements do not offset a debit when there is a credit on another date of service. "

Browse DuxWare Reviews

Mary from Connecticut Retina Consultants LLC

Excellent customer service and product

Ease of use and our AR has improved significantly. Compatibility with our EMR system since we started with them in 2009 at the same time. They built the bridge between them and we have had little to no issues

Pros

Ease of use, most information in one window. Customer service is excellent. The support team has been there since we first signed on in 2009. Everyone is very knowledgeable of the product. Updates are pretty seamless.

Cons

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied October 2017

Mary, Thanks for your review. We are happy that you like the update we have done. We are working on some new update, now that I am sure you will love.

Mary from Connecticut Retina Consultants LLC

Best system we have used

We changed in 2009 from a no-customer service product to Duxware. The excellent customer service is what keeps me using this excellent product. The ease of use is another reason we keep using it.

Pros

Ease of use and the interface with our EMR system are almost seamless. I would and do recommend this system highly. Also the excellent customer support from the same people who were there when we implemented in August 2009. They worked with our EMR system to build a bridge and they continue to work together to make it as seamless as possible.

Cons

Some of the reports could be better, but other than that nothing.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review!! We are always happy to help in any way we can!

Catherine from Beaches Eye Center

Beaches Eye Center

Awesome customer service, ready to answer any and all questions that we have regarding billing issues and technical support? We have spoken to always have a great disposition when helping us which makes our job easier and more productive. We appreciate the opportunity to work with them.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Would like to be able to customize face sheet (add pcp name, be able to add under (other changes) medications/allergies Would like a box for coinsurance Delete the defaulted G initial that prints up next to email on face sheet

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review! We love working with your office too!

Laura from Bay Area Retina Associates

2017 BARA Review

Rep and the team are great. Wish we could find some shortcuts in the system to save some time with the billers,

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

More items could be automated like appointment verifications, authorizations and payment posting.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Be sure to contact us about your questions, DuxWare automates Eligibility Requests as well as eClaims, eRemits and auto-posting of payments.

Lucille from Vernon J. Carriere MD

duxware review

My experiences with support have been very good. The employees are friendly and helpful. It feels like I'm talking to a co-worker. (Especially Lisa)

Pros

ease of use

Cons

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied May 2017

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Give our support team a call about your statement questions. I bet we can help!

Mario from Alliance Medical Group PLLC

This One is Different

Its easy to navigate and the support staff is AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE in their own product. I left Athena Health to get back in control of my data and finances.

Pros

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the review Mario. We are so happy to have you are back with us!

Cathy from Sirius Medical Billing

Reliable billing software for small to large clincis

The integration with Optimis EHR is splendid. This integration saves time and errors in billing, allowing staff to concentrate on more productive clinic tasks.

Pros

Cons

Entering patient payments and applying is easy but if you need to make a change, the double entry accounting to do it is time consuming and painful. If a payment is deleted, then where the payment has been applied should be deleted as well. If a check was applied to 10 visits, then the payment for each visit would have to be deleted individually.

Barbara from Dr. Craig J. Brandner

Perfection

This crew is always available to assist with any questions that I might have . It has been a pleasure to work with this professional group.

Pros

It is very easy to use .

Cons

I am not able to utilize electronic dental claims.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the Review. We are now able to submit Dental Claims electronically.

Sandy from Southside Pediatrics,APMC

Office Manager

Completely satisfied with DuxWare staff friendly and always helpful and always solves any problems I may have.

Pros

Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks so much for the review. It is always nice to speak to you!!

Lic. Francia Sanoja from Sanitas Venezuela

Health solutions with an optimal payment system

It seems to me a very complete and integrated platform that optimizes the work and billing of any health professional.

Pros

Its centralized system of medical services with an optimal billing system that facilitates the flow of medical attention. Excellent provider of health services based on the cloud and with a high level of security.

Cons

For the quality of the platform you should extend your service to more countries.

March 2014

Annie from M.D. Claiborne & Associate, L.L.C.

Duxware System

I chose Duxware for our Management Software for so many reasons, but the main one was the support we received from them throughout the changing process. From the start with the programmers, who customized the system to meet every need we presented, to the trainer(s) who were very knowledgeable, kind and patient while teaching our staff and management throughout the process, it was simply outstanding. As a practice administrator, it is a nightmare to think of changing not only your billing/scheduling software, but also your claims clearinghouse. One would anticipate at least a 3 to 6 month break in revenue, which can be detrimental to any business, however, with the guidance of the Duxware team, ours was less than 4weeks! Duxware has proven itself to be one of the best choices I have made! Their product has made our billing and receivables' more accurate and productive with 90% of our collections residing in the 30 day category. After 6 years of being on their system, I can say that they continue to maintain their commitment and dedication to their clients by continuing to offer assistance, training and access to their team anytime we are in need. This "hands on" approach has by far raised them above all the rest. Their product is always on the cutting edge, meeting the demands of the ever changing world of healthcare. I cannot imagine our clinic running as efficiently and smoothly without it.

Dee from Gary Agena MD

Love Duxware

Duxware is the best investment our office has made! Our transition from a large practice to a solo practice would not have happened without them.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

None

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review! We are very happy to have you as our customer.

Jaime from Dr Craig M Landwehr

Dr Craig Landwehr review

Phone calls answered by a real person! We have been extremely satisfied with Duxware since we began using it in early 2013.

Pros

Ease of use

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the Review Jamie!! We are always happy to help our customers.

Linda from Cardiology Center, LLC

Excellent product and service

We have always found Duxware to be extremely user friendly and appreciate the excellent customer support that we receive.

Pros

user friendly

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help!

liz from alain F. Cracco, M.D. PMC

Review for Duxware

The staff of MPS is always friendly and very helpful. We have used the Duxware program for many years and we are very satisfied.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review!! Always glad to help with whatever you might need!

Donald from Mirate Eye Center

We easily used Duxware to bring our revenue cycle management back in house.

Our A/R went from totally out of control to within industry standards within a few months.

Pros

Ease of use, straightforward reports, outstanding customer service. Never a delay in obtaining assistance, and always an honest answer that worked. Very reasonable price for what is offered.

Cons

The fanciful name and logo may serve to cause potential customers to not fully investigate the serious robust attributes of this outstanding product.

Mollie from Children's Internationl Medical Group

Very Accomidating!

Our pediatric medical company uses DuxWare for scheduling, appointment reminders and billing purposes (just to name a few). Every month DuxWare continues to evolve and update their software to fit the needs of its clientele based on our input and requests. The staff really cares about our opinions. They are always there to help train or instruct us as needed on proper usage, efficacy, and new updates. They always respond and follow up promptly to resolve any issues that may arise. DuxWare looked at our company and its many needs as a whole then determined a plan to incorporate several functions under the care of their one product. I have been incredibly impressed with how quick and knowledgeable their staff has been in integrating their software to accommodate the changes from ICD-9 to ICD-10. I am so grateful for DuxWare ! Their continuous efforts and dedication allow for our 16 clinics to run smoothly and efficiently, allowing us to give our patients the complete focus and care they deserve.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Mollie we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Providing relevant tools for practices both large and small is our job. The high level of support you receive when you call us is our goal and we strive to achieve that every day.

Nancy from Coastal Medical Billing

Duxware Review

I am 100% satisfied with Duxware. On the very rare instance I have had an issue or a question, a quick phone call to their offices almost always gets me resolution to whatever I need immediately and if not immediately their follow-up to my issue is always extremely prompt and I don't have to make multiple repeat phone calls for an answer. Their customer service is excellent!! The experience I had with the transition for ICD-10 was seamless. They were a wealth of information and knowledge prior to the transition. Their developers were right on target with what was needed for clean claims submission which on the backside meant I had no issues with delays in payments during the ICD-10 change. The system is extremely user friendly and one that is easy to learn how to use. From a management standpoint it is nice to be able limit staff members access based on job duties and the fact that nothing is ever truly deleted from the system gives me piece of mind to know that I can track and record issues with staff, if needed.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Thanks Nancy for your review of DuxWare. Your kind words are an encouragement for us every day. We look forward to working with you and your staff for years to come.

DuxWare Undeniable reliability

We have been on DuxWare since August of 2009. To say that is reliable is an understatement. We have had minimal problems, even when we were transitioning. The staff was very helpful with our transition and Customer service is grade A. I can't say enough about Lisa and Linda. They are both wonderful and able to help with any questions we may have. Being able to have all the patient information on one screen is very helpful. You can scan over information and it will pop up with further information. If you scan over the insurance it will have a pop-up screen with the telephone number and address for the insurance company. You can add notes to each claim as needed. Ease of use is great too. There is a very low learning curve to be able to be up and running. Administrators can give employees access to what is needed and if an employee is terminated, you can immediately deny them access to the system. I can't say enough about the system or the staff. After leaving a system that was very difficult to use and had customer-no-service, this has been a joy to use. I would highly recommend anyone to use DuxWare.

Ashley from Internal Medicine

Excellent Program

I have used several medical practice software within my career in the medical field. This, by far, is the best software I could recommend. I have trained staff within a matter of hours rather than days and has more functionality than others that I've tried. If ever there was something I was not able to accomplish myself, it's reassuring to know that the kind staff is always there for support without hesitation. I've never had an issue arise that hasn't been quickly resolved, although, it's a rarity to have issues. The transition to ICD-10 I thought was going to be a problem and it was smooth without flaws. I'm very impressed with this company, staff and software. There isn't one detail that they overlook and for that I applaud them. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Duxware to all medical based facilities.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2016

Thanks for the Great View Ashley!!

Mario from Alliance Medical Group

Why use anyone else?

For over six years I was a Duxware user for an OBGYN practice. When I left that company I decided to try another system whereby "everything" was going to be done for me. Needless to say in less than a year I was back knocking on Duxware's door. Why I came back? You can't beat the customer service at Duxware. Whoever answers that phone can take care of your question right away. No ticket numbers...just folks willing and able to help you on the spot. The reason for the quick actions is that the product is simple to use and if you are a linear thinker like I am, more often you can figure it out for yourself. The only negative thing I can say is that they are two hours ahead of me, but the product makes it worth waiting til the next morning.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Welcome back Mario! We are so glad you part of the DuxWare family again. Thanks for the good review.

April 2015

Satya from Louisiana Eye Specialists

April 2015

Lean and efficient PM

I have used Duxware since launching my private practice in 2009. Its a very lean and efficient system, not tying up too much bandwidth. It has a clean interface and is easy to learn. It has much better reporting features than far more expensive software I evaluated. The web interface is easy to navigate on desktop computers, tablets, and phones. It has a few limitations, primary in the appointment scheduler section. We are unable to create variable time appointment slots (15 min short, 30 min intermediate, etc). All appointments are the same length. Of course, considering the positives, this is the only minor nuisance we seem to encounter. And customer support has been excellent.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied May 2017

Dr. Reddy, Thanks for your very positive review of DuxWare and the Support Team. 2017 Update - You can now use variable time slots in DuxWare! Thanks for your request

Beth from Dayton Eyecare Inc

Easy to Use

We have been with DuxWare since April 2010. As others have stated, there is a very low learning curve to get up and running. My entire staff was able to pick up the how's and why's of scheduling, entering a new patient, moving appointments, etc., within a very short time. In fact, we went live with our EMR in June and my staff was well adapted to DuxWare at that point. We have over 100 templates for scheduling and the system is extremely adaptable and customizable. I was able to load our templates into the system before our "go live" date and have updated them and created new ones ever since. DuxWare was an easy choice for our office and has continued to grow with our practice and our needs.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Beth we appreciate your positive review of DuxWare and look forward to working with you and your staff for many years to come!

Todd from Jill Gibson MD, LLC

November 2015

Solid and reliable webbased practice managment software

Been using Duxware since July 2013. Its a powerful practice management platform but yet easy to use and navigate. The reliability has been >99% uptime and I can only think of one time where the system wasn't available. Having said that, there support team is second to none. Any questions I have are answers quickly and friendly. I know my support people by there name and they know there customers as well. There transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 was flawless. I'm extremely pleased with the software and the company/personnel at Dux!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Todd thank you for your review of DuxWare. Our goal is to be an asset to all of our clients and your review is a confirmation that we are doing it right and achieving that goal. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review!

Natalie from VitreoRetinal Eye Center

Duxware PMS review

As a user of this product for 9 years, I have been very impressed with the continued upgrades and improvements of the system. They have met deadlines as proposed by CMS. The system has also integrated well with our EMR system. Customer Service has been pleasant and resourceful to any problems I have had. One improvement I would like to see is the availability of an online education webinar(s) that is accessible all the time to be able to view the changes and to be able to teach new employees.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied July 2014

Natalie, thanks for your very positive review. You can reach our online tutorials by clicking on Help in the upper right corner of the DuxWare screen. We are currently working on upgrading our online tutorials and will be adding additional videos in the near future.

November 2015

Martin from Fort Wayne Retina, P.C.

Well thought out application

We have been using Duxware for over five years and have been happy with the application. It is evident there is much thought behind several features, the Patient Information page for example...basically, everything you need for a call is presented here. My only issue (minor), is the reporting can be a bit cumbersome to get the data I am looking for. Customer support is excellent. The few issues we've had were quickly addressed and the resolved. The development team is constantly improving the application without disrupting our workflow with updates. A very nice stand alone, cost effective PM application.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Martin we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Please let us know how we can better help you with your reporting needs.

Alma from SCMC

Lisa provides Great customer services

Good system, but would like to be able to have a good tracking system on all outstanding payor claims. Currently the only report available to follow up on outstanding claims is the aging report but it is not base on DOS. It is base on the filed date of claims. This makes it very difficult to track claims base on date of service and in making sure we are not missing payors claim filing deadlines. My customer service experience is always great. Lisa is the person that helps me. She is great at what she does and her timing on responding is always immediately.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2016

Thanks for the Review Alma. I will be sure to let Programming know of your request. We are always striving to make our program the best!

Lori from MBS

Very User Friendly!!!

Our billing company went onto the Duxware System in 2010. What a great choice our company made. The ease of the transition from one system to the other was a breeze. The team at Duxware provided in-house training sessions and a direct line to a person always available to answer questions and help us through the learning process. I have been very pleased with all the aspects of this system. The team at Duxware has always been very pleasant to work with and the programmers are always searching for new ways to improve their system to help make our jobs easier. I would highly recommend this software.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Lori!

March 2014

Pam from Jonathan Hoyt M.D.

Secretary

I have been very pleased with DuxWare, the layout is very nice and I have found that it is easy to navigate. I like the fact if you do make an error it is very quick to show you so it can be corrected at that time. There have been a few times it has had a glitch in the system but is usually fixed immediately. DuxWare interacts great with our Sevocity Practice Management system... (EHR) If at anytime there is something I have a problem with I can pick up the phone and talk to Lisa and Linda who are very helpful... I think the world of these girls.... I would recommend DuxWare to any other office.... Have a Great Day.... Pam Bigham

LASHONDA from BRYAN A LEBEAN, SR., MD, APMC

LeBean Review

The staff are attentive and helpful. They helped every step of the way. We have a billing company, but compared to our old system, Duxware is amazing. We don't plan on keeping the billing services for a long period of time because Duxware is so user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review!! We will be here when ever you need us.

Danelle from Surgical Specialists of Shreveport, LLC

November 2015

Easy to use from a billing standpoint

Software is easy to use, pretty "customer friendly" from a billing standpoint. One area that could use improvement is the "Patient Dunning Letters Criteria". It would be nice to be able to create ONE dunning/collection letter and have that ONE recorded into that pt's messages, instead of multiple pt's with the same last name with balances old or new.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Danelle we certainly appreciate your review of DuxWare. Give us a call regarding the suggestion you made about the Dunning Report and we will see how we might be able to help. Thanks again for your review!

Tina from Kwik Clinic & Occ. Health

review of Duxware

I am 100% satisfied with the performance of the Duxware Medical Practice software in our facility. It is very user friendly, & often prompts you when mistakes are made. The customer support people are second to none. They know the product extremely well, always help you navigate through any problem you might encounter. The reports that can be run make my job so much easier, they are very complete & easy to follow. It was very easy to learn this system & easy to teach to other users in my office. I only wish that my entire EHR was designed by the makers of Duxware.

Wendy from Clarie Wiegand, MD

December 2015

We have really liked using this software for our medical practice.

OVERALL 5 STARTS .................................... Easy & Friendly to Use Local Business for Support The girls (Lisa, Linda & Jalon) in our support department are outstanding, they answer the phone right away or they will call you back within a reasonable length of time, are always friendly and explain on a level you can understand, willing to take the time to walk you though a problem if they have to or if they have no answer they will call back with one!!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Wendy! Looking forward to working with you anytime.

Dana from Timothy J Mooney MD LLC

Office Manager

DuxWare is a user friendly software. Reports are not hard to find and VERY easy to read. There is always someone readily to speak to if you have a question. Everything is pretty self explanatory and there are also help icons on things you would question to help explain what it is used for. Scheduling patients is fun when you can build your own templates to conform to your physician's time schedule and preference. Entering charges and payments is very simplified when it comes to difficulty level. Submitting claims and posting insurance payments is straightforward and fast.

Cheryl from Dermatology Clinic of St Tammany

User Friendly

Our Practice has been using MPS for about 20 years, starting with the old dos version and then conversion to Duxware. Its pretty user friendly although we wish had a little more flexibility in customizing the scheduler for our needs. Customer Service is great , I can always get on the phone with someone if I have a problem. We are one of the few people that still have our own server. Duxware was spot on when we implemented an EMR to help us get a demographics and charge bridge.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review!

March 2015

Lindsey from Pediatric Group of Acadiana, LLC

March 2015

Great System

We have been with Duxware for 10 years now. I can say that we never once looked back. It is very user friendly and takes very little time for a new employee to learn the system. Over the past 10 years we have made many requests of things we would like to see added, and we are never let down. Duxware has customized the system many times for us. Anytime we need to call there is always someone available to take our call with no hold time. I would highly recommend this system!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2015

Thanks Lindsey for the great review and Happy 10th Anniversary!

February 2016

Eileen from Eye Center of Southern CT

February 2016

it required an adjustment period

this system has many more features very use to system we had been using for 30 years, takes time to re adjust working out the kinks Linda, Lisa, Jalon : Awesome!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Welcome to the family Eileen. We are confident that you will become proficient using DuxWare in no time at all and we look forward to working with you for the next 30 years as well. Please let us know what we can do to help and don't hesitate to call if you have any questions. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Barbara from Dr. Craig J. Brandner

The Very Best!!!

This company is the very best of everything! Friendly, courtesy, and accessible are some of the best services that they give. Program is very user friendly and always on the most updated information that is needed. We have been with this company for approximately 13 years. You will find NO other company/program that will meet the needs of an office and billing entity for medical/health and dental.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Barbara!! It is always a pleasure to speak with you!!!!

Paula from Southeast Texas Hyperbaric Med

Duxware is Excellent

I have used Duxware for approx 5 years and have never regretted the decision to use them. From the very beginning they have been great. Their knowledge of what our office needed in software was extensive. Setup was easy and the transition went with few hiccups. Duxware has an excellent staff that is always easy to get a hold of. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants user friendly software backed by user friendly staff!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied July 2014

Thanks for the positive review Paula. It is a pleasure to serve you.

Sandy from Sunrise Pediatrics

November 2015

User friendly, have used software for many years

Resolution to my problems are addressed quickly. The girls working for company are always helpful and personable. The only recommendation I would have is to be sent an email when there is a problem with software instead of me calling the office to inquire. ICD-10 crossover has been a dream! Thanks

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Sandy thank you for your honest review of DuxWare. You will be happy to see more email communication with your practice in the future as we roll out new features and update communications.

Jessica from Grube Retina Clinic

Highly Recommend

We started using Duxware when we opened our practice in 2010. After working with many different medical practice softwares in the past I found Duxware to be the best. It is very easy to navigate around the system. Scheduing appointments is a breeze. Duxware is very user friendly. The support staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied November 2015

Jessica we thank you for your positive review of DuxWare and will continue to strive to exceed your high expectations!

Dr. from EBL

Very Happy with Duxware

I have been very pleased with Duxware as our practice management software over the last 2 years. The company has excellent customer service and is always there to help. I like the ease of use in regards to viewing schedules as well as the various business related reports of which there are many to dive into. It has been an asset to our bottom line.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied March 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Dr Landry! We are very glad that you are happy with Duxware!!!

Janice from West Bank Women's Health

December 2015

Extremely user friendly & excellant customer service

Have used the program for about 5 yrs. and love it! Extremely user friendly, quickly runs various reports, and has the ability to bridge with our EMR system. The program verifies patient insurances and quickly and easily batches claims for electronic send. When questions arise the Duxware team is readily available to answer all questions.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Janice. Glad you are happy with Duxware!

Julie from The Medical & Surgical Eye Center

DuxWare Works for Our Office

I have been using DuxWare since March of 2013. DuxWare works great for our office needs. We are able to schedule and confirm patients quickly, have easy access to all patient visits and payment ledgers, and the reports are awesome. Overall we are very happy with DuxWare in our office.

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied July 2014

Thanks Julie, we are happy you are happy with DuxWare. The Medical & Surgical Eye Center celebrated five years as a DuxWare customer last year!

Excellent company

I would and have highly recommended Duxware for our PM system. Since we went live with them in 2009 we have had nothing but excellent service from them. Even when the hurricanes and super hurricanes hit if we went down it was rerouted within and hour or two. Lisa and Linda are excellent representatives of their company. They are very knowledgeable about the system. They have worked VERY well with our EMR system (MDI).

December 2015

Pam from Jonathan Hoyt, M.D.

I have been using Duxwawre for 4 years in March

We have been using Duxware about 4 years. I have been very pleased with it overall. It is easy to navigate and interacts great with our EMR... The Support team is great I always have the pleasure of talking to Lisa or Linda and they are very helpful in solving my problem... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

It has been a pleasure working with you Pam! Thanks for the Great Review!

April 2014

Lorraine from Jofe Ophthalmic Surgery PC

April 2014

Duxware Practice Management

Duxware has great Customer Service. It was very easy for the staff to change from the old system to Duxware. I didn't get a lot of complaints. I do wish we could block move our apts. when the Doctor changes his day. I would like to see an insurance report the payment per procedure not an average payment. Duxware is easy to use and they are always easy to contact. They are also on top of changes.

Jill from Community Eye Care Specialists

November 2015

Duxware has by far the best Customer Service of any product I've ever used. We have been with them since 2012 and utilize for all of our clinic, ambulatory surgery center, and anesthesia billing and scheduling. They are very open to suggestions and will do what they can to make your job easier!

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the positive review Jill. It is a pleasure to serve you.

Terry from Academic Dermatology Associates, LLC

Growing with Duxware

We have used DuxWare for our Dermatology Practice since 2005. This product is very user friendly. We have been through many updates and have always had the cooperation of Customer Service. The are very ready to help and almost always are available to work with us through the numerous updates .

Response from Medical Practice Software

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the Great Review Terry!

March 2014

Carin from Samuel M Alexander, M.D.

Great Company

We have been using Duxware for approximately ten years. The system is very user friendly. Any new staff I hire learns the system very quickly. The customer service is great. You call and get an answer right away for any questions. They are all very nice to work with and very knowledgeable. We love the system. I can't think of any cons. Would highly recommend!