• Pros

• "Easy to learn, use and customize. Always being updated and improved. Great help to get started and to help you out of jams when they happen. I would buy it again and again."

• "-Easy to learn -Great out of the box solution -Very fast -PI reporting included "

• "EZnotes is very easy to set up and user friendly too that you dont even a beginner can easily learn how to work it as fine."

• Cons

• "It looks like an old school design but has a many functional features. It just doesn't look very elegant but it work fine."

• "My only wish is that they would go onto the cloud and become cloud based. That is it. "

• "-Not offered in web based solution -Not in love w/their billing/scheduling platform. "

Browse EZnotes Reviews

Chris from weaverville chiropractor

If you want flexibility

I transitioned from travel cards 2019 which I have used for 30 years which I absolutely loved, but I couldn't get the level of detail that I get with eznotes. It is quick to do a daily note maybe 2 minutes for all the screens on a quick note and 7 minutes for some detailed note( I type slowly) . New patients take about 20 minutes if I have all the info in front of me. I am very pleased with the product. money well spent

Pros

It is very flexible in its use. If you want to say war and peace you can. or you can make minimal notes. right out of the box it is intuitive, but if you dig down you'll find that it does so much more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is will to make most any modifications and we have done several. Every week I get a email update about how to do some aspect in the program which I really enjoy. updates are very timely every 2 weeks. I have used chirotouch, document plus and several others and they do not hold a candle to eznotes I would strongly recommend checking out the program there is a 30 day free trial so there is nothing to lose. check it out

Cons

really nothing it is updated all the time and it is simple to use the learning curve is minimal

Kevin from Orinda Chiropractic Center

EZ Notes saves you time and money!

I know both of the owners personally since becoming a user and I am so grateful to their product. I get help from them when the need arises (and it is not often). The personal touch and care is a very big factor for why I have continued to use them.

Pros

EZ notes was developed by two Chiropractors and it is maintained by them to this day. I have been using this software for over 10 years now and I continue to love it. The software gets updated every 2 weeks and they make us aware of changes that will make our notes better and better. They are always around to get advice and help from.

No personalized service

Curt from K Chiropractic

great product

daily patient note taking

Pros

ez to use and fairly user friendly point and click .. new patient input as well as returning patient or new patient problem easily documented.

Cons

customer it support is poor... if something goes awry good luck..... Have had occasions where tech support was prompt but have also recently had 3 weeks of trying to get there I T to help solve a problem.

Eric from Bay Chiropractic & Rehabilitation

I've been using EZ notes for about 10 years! It is EZ to use. Lots of great features.

Pros

Truly I trained on this program for about 1 hour and got it. It is really that easy and intuitive. I has a great flow and lots of options. You can customize if you like, but the out of the box package is fantastic the way it is. Very cheap for what you get. Very easy to do a narrative report that looks great.

Cons

Some glitches here with not having all the dx codes you may need, but they are easily corrected on the back end if needed. Some typos here and there. I wish it was cloud based and had email reminders for patients, and it integrated with a virtual appointments/receptionist platform, which by the way, most EMRs and EHRs don't.

Spiro from Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

EZ Notes for Chiropractic Office

Great set of notes, easy to do and very clear and helpful.

Pros

Cons

Examinations could be improved to be able to move around easier and return to change your first selections after they are made or if you would like to add something after your selection it doesn't let you go back.

Reasons for Switching to EZnotes

Certified Notes and frequent upgrades.

Amy from Electronics

Love EZNotes

Pros

I absolutely love how EZNotes integrates with EZBiz. We use both software at our office and I'm not sure how we would survive with out EZNotes. This makes our patient exams so much easier and I love the helpful diagrams it offers.

Cons

The one negative is if for some reason it is not cooperating properly it slows down the flow of the office until we can get technical support. But that is the case with most software that runs the daily functions of the office.

Eric from Bay Chiropractic & Rehabilitation

EZnotes Review

I used eznotes for about 10 years in my office. I recently switched to a web based solution but I miss how clean and fast eznotes was particularly for note taking, and how customizable it was. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't need/want to go web based. I haven't found another solution that is as fast and efficient for documentation.

Pros

-Easy to learn -Great out of the box solution -Very fast -PI reporting included

Shannon from Allen County Chiropractic Wellness Center

This product works fine.

Pros

It is very easy to keep up with your notes. When it works, it imports our patients from eclipse into eznotes so that we can do our notes efficiently...when it works!

Cons

It continually has problems importing patients from eclipse and when you try to get customer service help, which you pay an annual fee for, it takes FOREVER! They need more than one person to do the customer service.

Christopher from Lawrence Chiropractic, Inc.

Best for the money.

Over 15 years of satisfaction for an overall inexpensive product.

Pros

Ease of daily SOAP notes. Great 'News to Use' emails are received regularly.

Cons

Minor typos and image quality of uploaded photos, i.e. X-rays.

Reasons for Choosing EZnotes

EZ Notes gave a multiple doctors discount when we signed up originally, so I bought in.

Debraliz from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

User Friendly EZnotes

EZnote is Easy to use.

Dennis from Care Chiropractic and Acupuncture

Why didn’t I get EZ Notes sooner?

Great system that can create notes that are compliant and easily learned with useful updates.

Pros

Easy to use and creates notes that can be used in a deposition without any fears. Also, since I have onsite control my backups are easily accessible and the speed of notes makes the cloud systems look antiquated.

Cons

The usual process of learning a new system

Reasons for Switching to EZnotes

The cloud software is way too slow to have any kind of volume practice.

Jason from Frankfort Chiropractic Center

EZnotes

documentation of care provided.

Pros

Easy to customize and make your own. Passes audits from insurance companies for the care completed.

Cons

Certain aspects are not able to be modified.

Audrey from Tackleberry

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Eznotes Documentation and billing system.

Eznotes software is a great system to have it keeps everything simplified and in one place saves me time, saves me money and saves me the headache of having to go through handwritten notes and or recordings.

Pros

This is an amazing system that keeps everything that you need and one place from nutrition to x-rays to patient information it's just all in one place! EZ notes is simplified perfection, it's a great resource to have it's like a phone app with everything correct!

Cons

I would have to say the only con about this software would be that the interface is not the prettiest thing in the world but who cares when it actually works! I'm not having to have someone transcript all my information all my patients discussions ect.

Michelle from Chiropractic

Inherited this program from someone else.

Pros

Notes are easy, it populates everything so you have to be careful of every note looking the same. Very point and click does not take much time.

Cons

When I took the program over it took over a month for them to get the billing portion fixed to where I could sign in causing me to go past my time for several billing reimbursements. I decided to cancel and use another program because of this. I was contacted by an attorney for an old ledger so when I emailed the company to ask if I could access that ledger to print out they said yes if I pay some amount. It's Ridiculous.

Jeff from Foundation Chiropractic

EZ notes is easy

The product is easy to use and there is a moderate amount of customization available. The price is a little high but over all we have been satisfied.