What are EHR YOUR WAY users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using EHR YOUR WAY software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like this software as I can access the website easily from anywhere, home or office."
  • icon"I like the ease of use, the software is user friendly and straightforward , documentation populates to corresponding templates automatically once entered into the software."
  • icon"What the staff likes most about the system is the ability to navigate by using voice commands rather than having to click multiple times to get where you want to go."
  • icon"Its hard to contact other employees through the network."
  • icon"Also, it would be ideal if the problem areas could autopopulate on the discharge summary so you wouldn't have to spend limited time to generate the discharge summary."

Browse all EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

• Have you used EHR YOUR WAY and would like to share your experience with others?

Arti

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Intuitive interface with a supportive implementation team

We've found that working with one lead implementation team member was really helpful to minimize the back and forth when getting the system ready for our team. Our team lead, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very responsive and easy to work with. He was able to address our questions and concerns in a timely manner and always found resolution to any issue we were dealing with.

Pros

- EHR your way is a system that's intuitive for clinical staff and administrators - Staff has responded positively to the system rollout and teaching the system hasn't been excessively time consuming nor taxing for administrators - The system has all the features we were looking for and when we needed something additional, the implementation team adjusted existing forms to meet our specific needs - Ability to create documents forms and change existing forms in the system - We have integrated our fax to our EHR system, which helps with ease of uploading documents to charts

Cons

- We had to address some kinks when integrating our fax system to the EHR system

Richard

Helps me do my job!

EHR has been a great way to expedite the paperwork writing process. I love that it auto-populates some of the fields to help make it much quicker. Being able to customize the forms we use are also helpful. Also, being able to pull data from other forms (such as treatment plan, or CDA) into the progress notes that we use for billing is also really helpful.

Pros

This software is easy to use, manage, and update. I appreciate being able to quickly create notes and document the mental health treatment I provide.

Cons

Updating fields for new insurance requirements can take some time

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Richard - if you have any issues with our staff responding in a timely manner, please email jay@ehrYOURway.com and I'll step in. Thank you for bring this to our attention. Best, Jay

Angel

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

My review of EHR your way

The overall experience has been great.

Pros

Chick-in and check-out are great, and entering the notes is great.

Cons

It is not easy to make multiple sessions at one time, you have to input them day by day and only one at a time.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Angel - Please contact support@ehrYOURway.com to assist you with "recurring appointments." Thanks, Jay

Kit

Time used: Free Trial

January 2016

Amazing concept. Major implementation problems

This is NOT an out of the box product. They will customize everything just how you want it, and that is so enticing, but expect to be constantly beta testing services. Things will be buggy and unreliable for months. There were glimmers of how amazing this EHR could be, but one of the bugs in the system resulted in confidential medical documents being placed in the wrong patient portals. Some computer glitches are tolerable, but not that kind of glitch. As sad as I am to abandon the dream that almost was, HIPAA compliance is not optional.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Customer requested multiple enhancements in a rapid succession with unrealistic deadlines. Features are coded on our beta server and customers are advised there will be bugs. Once new features have been fully tested they are moved to our production server where they work without issue.

Replied February 2016

Steve

Electronic Health Management that fits your needs

It has brought a congruent solution together for a large and diverse group of independent counselors. It has facilitated sharing of referrals and logistics for our services.

Pros

Our agency needed a customized solutions to meet the diverse needs of services. We reviewed many other solutions but none could offer the customizations we needed like EHR Your Way.

Cons

The disadvantages may be the limited browser support for some internet browsers and the lack of iCal support. The time to refresh. Sometimes accessing necessary pieces of information requires several actions.

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

In the end, EHR Your Way could meet all the requirements we had for the agency.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Our previous provider was customizable but with such complexity that the software had a lot of overhead and failed to provide intuitive and functional homogeneity.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Steve, In regard to your comment about the browser, please note that you may use the software in any browser but it's optimal in Chrome. Have a great day! Jay

Replied May 2022

Tiffany

EHR Your Way

EHR Your Way allows me to have a paperless practice, keep track of units used, obtain useful reports, and collect new client registration information.

Pros

I love the fact that EHR Your Way completely customized all of my forms. Once you enter client's demographic information, it auto-populates on other forms. It's able to track activity and authorization dates. I really like the new client registration feature. Also, the ability to capture electronic signatures made it easy to transition to a paperless practice. It's very user friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the EHR Your Way implementation team were very helpful and timely with finding solutions to exceedingly satisfying my documentation needs.

Cons

I think of anything at this time. Currently, no complaints.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Theranest and Share note did not have many useful features and documents could not be customized.

Ashley

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Program

I have had a great experience with EHR Your Way overall. They have helped our fledgling agency jump into the 21st century and begin record keeping and billing with ease, all in one convenient cloud-based system that can be accessed confidentially on our computer rather than maintaining files on site. They have really helped transform the way we do business.

Pros

I appreciated the ability to design forms that fit for my agency and integrate them into the system. The system was comfortable to deploy, with the ability to contact when needing to troubleshoot. The employees are available to answer questions and always help me find the answer I need.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have the software set up to separate each episode of treatment for a client, so that only those documents from that program at that specific time interval could be visible. The program currently is not set up to separate by program and episode, only by program, which can get muddled with many admissions and discharges of the same client.

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

EHR Yourway allowed us to design the program that fit right for our agency at an affordable price.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Ashley - please reach out to support@ehrYOURway.com to assist you with your concern about episode tracking which can be configured. Thanks, Jay

Kenya

Great Customer Service - Regular Long Term User

My experience has been generally pleasant and helpful.

Pros

My most liked features of the software are the operational speed, the intuitive user-friendliness, and the digital organization of clinical files. Writing notes is hardly the most enjoyable part of my job. I appreciate that when I go into the system to write, the pages load quickly, the content I need for each client is pre-loaded and pre-populated, making such that I don't necessarily have to "reinvent the wheel" every time I write a note. This saves lots of time! Also customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

A feature that could be improved is the pop up boxes. Because they automatically pop up every time I hit tab to go to a new field, sometimes they slow down my workflow because I would rather just type my entry. THe time it takes to close the box may seem minuscule, but doing it multiple times per note, multiple times a day, over the course of time slows me down. That may be more a function of my administrator's setting than EHR itself though. It would be nice to deactivate "automatic popup" options boxes for myself as an individual user OR at least make it so that I can control WHEN I want the popup box to appear or not, with the default being not. Again that may have more to so with my job admins who set up my EHR access than EHR the company itself.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Kenya - the concern you have regarding the pop-ups is likely due to the way your admin requested the forms to be configured. Please have them contact Support@ehrYOURway.com for alternatives. Thanks! Jay

brenda

Great EHR

Overall, its been really great. There are some bugs and slow downs, as with any product, but the team is super responsive and kind.

Pros

Love that EHR makes it so easy to stay on top of treatment plans, notes and assessments. Its so handy to have these built in and to get reminders when things are due.

Cons

Sometimes the system will lag or take a while to load. Also, I really wish it had an app to go along with it

Company switched.

Elizabeth

February 2022

Best decision we made for our company.

My overall experience is fantastic. It has been a God sent to us as we began to navigate electronic filing, billing, and communicating within a more robust way during the Covid 19 pandemic, EHR Your way was our answer and it saved many of our communication and billing issues.

Pros

What I like the most is that it is customized to fit our needs. It also has a tier where while on telehealth one may share a handout with a client and that handout can be sent to the client portal for further reviewing after their session. Love this feature.

Cons

What I like least is that because we are customized cliches pop up. They are fixed rather quickly but it still is a challenge.

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Liz - Feel free to loop Aparna or myself in if you have any issues so we can escalate a resolution. We have new releases all the time and you may need to be updated. Thanks, Jay

Yezenia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent

My overall experience has been excellent. I really appreciate the team of experts that are placed with you when you join the software and how they all work together to get things completed in a timely manner. We have been with this software for more then a year now and everyday it gets better and I learn more and add more and complete more and it has been a wonderful overall experience. I am very happy with my decision and look forward to working with EHR YOUR WAY for the rest of the years to come. Excellent Choice!

Pros

Our business has been in place for more then 10 years and we have been looking for a software for our business that would fit "all" our needs and more since the beginning and never could find anything and trust me I have seen lots of software demos over and over. Every place I found would fit some but not like this software that fits "all" my needs! In my demo I asked so many questions and everything they said they can do and complete for me, they really did complete for me and went beyond my expectations. When I need something they are there and help me through the process and if I still do not know they video me and explain to me until I completely understand and then follow up with me to make sure I am continuing to do good. Any concerns or questions they are there for me. The best part of this software is that they work with you and really meet "your" needs and what "you" need the software to do for you, not like other software which is standard and no adjustments can be made but here you really have a team of experts working for you and helping you and your business to facilitate better and function accordingly. I definitely recommend this software to medical, mental, therapy, and practically any company that needs a functional software platform to work for you.

Cons

I have not yet found anything least about this software. If there is something that is needed everybody in the team comes together and accomplishes what I need.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

I was looking for a software that would be able to fit all my needs and wants for my company.

Noelle

Excellent System

From development to implementation to going live, the EHR Your Way team has been great to work with. They respond to inquiries and concerns quickly and ongoing communication between our teams has really helped with successfully integrating the system into our practice.

Pros

EHR Your Way has a great library of available documents and it was relatively simple to have their team create the documents that we needed for our practice. Our clinicians find the system easy to use to complete their documentation and assessments. The ease of sharing needed documents through each client's portal with external providers (ie School personnel, state agencies) is amazing and makes communication among all stakeholders easy. The process of creating, submitting and tracking claims makes the billing process less complicated and has decreased the time it takes to complete weekly billing.

Cons

We are not a traditional outpatient practice and had to have the EHR Your Way team create some documents for us. This did delay our system from going live, however our implementation team was great and super responsive in getting our needed documents created!

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

The main feature of EHR Your Way that differentiates it from other systems that we considered is the ease of sharing needed case communication and documents between all stakeholders involved with each youth and family.

Amy

EHR Review

The EHR Your Way system has been a tremendous help to our company and is easy to navigate and understand. I have used other EHR systems that do not compare.

Pros

The software was easy to learn, teach and use for all of our employees. It flows well and and has been reliable since we started to use it.

Cons

Any features missing or changes that we wanted to make the team at EHR your way did it quickly and made the process easy for us.

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

We chose EHR Your Way because of the simplicity of the process, the helpful customer service, the price and the speed in which they implemented the program for us.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Thank you for the review, Amy. Keep up the good work of helping others!

Krista

Very user-friendly!

Excellent!

Pros

We have a staff of 45, and the number one thing our providers say when they are introduced to EHRYourWay, is that it is the most user-friendly they have ever used. Our Admin staff agree with this assessment and tell us that all the claims processing & billing features make these tasks so much more efficient.

Cons

EHRYourWay seriously needs a treatment planner.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

EHRYourWay is better for the size of our group.

Holly

Thrilled with our EHR Your Way system

So completely thrilled with our EHR Your Way electronic records system. We were able to get a completely customized system for a fraction of the price quoted from other companies. The EHR Your Way development team worked closely with us to understand our unique and complex service and billing needs and created a user friendly system to meet those needs. When it was time to roll-out the system, the EHR implementation team provided easy step-by-step videos on functionality. Staff were available 24/7 and responded quickly to telephone calls and email requests for assistance. In recent months , they transitioned to communicating any enhancements or problems through a “ticket” system within the EHR Your Way system. I was initially concerned that this system would reduce the prompt attention that I had been used to. Not so. In actuality, this ticket system has been time-saving and the staff continues to be as helpful and responsive as always. I have heard many nightmare stories from organizations who used other electronic records companies to develop their software (constant bugs,clunky and inefficient, never finished the job, etc.) So glad I went with EHR Your Way.

Pros

Everything is tailored to our needs and Customized for much less $ than comparable systems. Does everything we need it to do. Hardly any problems. User friendly.

Cons

At first, I didn’t like that the system wasn’t set up to notify our gmail accounts when we receive a message in the system. The company has since added this feature—so I don’t have any other comments at this time.

Fernando

Reliable Software and user friendly

We love the software and the people behind it. They are very professional, courteous, helpful and always there ready to help in all aspect of the software especially when you needed them.

Pros

This software is easy to use very user friendly and the customer service are great, very helpful.

Cons

Theres always a lot to improve in everything, but using this software make our charting easier.

Reasons for choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Very user friendly and the tech people are fabulous

Ashley

EHR Review

We are extremely pleased with the quality, reliability, customization, and customer service. We transitioned from paper records for the first time to EHR a few years ago, and continue to implement it as we expand our organizations.

Pros

We love that we were able to fully customize the platform to meet our organization's needs, and the flexibility of the EHR team. The staff at EHR worked with us very patiently and diligently as we designed our electronic forms, the layout of the platform, and they built many intricate features unique to our healthcare services. It was tailored exactly to our needs and preferences, and quickly adjusted as needed if we requested. This allowed for a smooth transition from paper to electronic records.

Cons

There are a few additional features on our platform that we don't need, but it is not an issue.

Mary Bane

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

An Easy-to-Use System

My overall experience has been excellent. I had very little training from my immediate supervisor and was able to negotiate the system from the beginning without any real issues.

Pros

I write a lot of clinical counseling notes, and this one is very easy to use. Uploading documents and electronic files is very easy, also. And customer service is fast, efficient and very effective!

Cons

The only less-than-perfect feature that I have found is the fact that you can't have more than one document open at a time.

Reasons for switching to EHR YOUR WAY

I made the switch due to a change in employment.

Kristen

EHR Review

Customer service has been very receptive when there are questions and/or changes that need to be made. Overall, the company seems open to customizing the experience for the customer to the best of their ability.

Pros

The ability to complete and send forms to clients via the software is fantastic.

Cons

It would be great to have the capability to view each provider's independent caseload as a list or report they are able to pull themselves.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Kristen - we have this functionality so please email support@ehrYOURway.com and they'll enable it.

Whitni

Great Value and Customizable Product

Easy to work with and very responsive.

Pros

The software allows the user to do so many things at once, and that is a big improvement over our past software. We can have the chart open, the scheduler open, and even look at claims while working with the note or other features. The software is flexible, and it is easy to customize.

Cons

There are so many options and customizations that it can be difficult to get a particular feature working if you don't have a well formed ideas of what you want a feature to look like.

cost and features

Priscilla

EHR user

Have had a good experience with EHR yourway,

Pros

Cons

When I enter Demographics when adding a client, the correct demographics does not load into the Demographics section of their file. That would be nice if the correct demographics could auto populate. Also, it would be ideal if the problem areas could autopopulate on the discharge summary so you wouldn't have to spend limited time to generate the discharge summary.

Heather

Easy and effective

Pros

Navigating the system is very simple and any issues I have are always addressed promptly by support.

Cons

It can at times glitch. Most times it begins working again quickly.

Albert

February 2022

This is great!

I've used other systems similar to EHR YOUR WAY, but none have been able to compare. The software is very easy to use and makes my job very simple. There are so many options to help make the software easier for me to access, and I've never had an issue with accessing any of the information crucial to me getting my notes done. I've been very satisfied with this software thus far and would recommend it to those in need of software similar to this.

Pros

The ability to auto save notes and open multiple clients at a time are very helpful and I use them every time I open the software. I've been able to increase my productivity, and remain organized without having to lose any progress on notes that I've already started. It's very easy to use and navigate, and I've been able to adapt to the software very quickly.

Cons

The windows can become smaller if you reduce the size of the tab to anything smaller than full screen, but it doesn't decrease it's usability at all.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Thank you for your review, Albert! Jay

Courtney

December 2021

Great support and ease of transition

Pros

The IT support has been fantastic as our office has transitioned to this new system. I was very pleased with how easy it was to adjust to this new system of therapeutic notes. I also was so impressed that they can work with our office and adapt the software to suit what's best for our needs. As a therapist their note taking options and layout works better than any I have used in my past 10 years of counseling.

Cons

When using on your phone some features are harder to see

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Courtney - please make sure you're using the login: https://mobile.ehrYOURway.com If you are having difficulties, please email support@ehrYOURway.com Thanks, Jay

michael

Yadegari Review

I am overall very pleased with this EHR

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly features. I especially like the e-prescribing which is simple and easy to use.

Cons

There are no major problems with this software.

EHR YOUR WAY