• Pros

• "This product was easy to implement and learn for the general use we were using it for. It was easy to enter patients onto the schedule and get throught the telehealth visit. "

• "Ease of use, features and support. Constantly evolving."

• "I enjoyed the ease of use and efficiency. I now use Epic at a new job and it is expensive as well as more cumbersome to use. "

• Cons

• "The initial interface felt a little dated, but with recent updates, this has improved significantly. "

• "Sometimes there are a few too many clicks to click to get something done, but that is minor. "

• "The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area. But our vendor has made it pretty easy for us to connect to other users. "

Browse TriMed Complete Reviews

Sharon from Children's Medical Associates

SO glad we chose TriMed's e-Medsys for our practice!

Pros

The customer service is absolutely superb! The system is easy to learn, very functional and supported by an amazing team of professionals. None of the people in our practice as computer "geeks" so having people help us out so well from the get-go is wonderful. We are able to implement changes with just a phone call and have truly made this system "our own". We looked at many systems and none were as pediatric oriented as e-Medsys can be and we will not be looking for another system!

Cons

Reports will do great things but sometimes it is harder for us to figure out how to set them up ourselves. But TriMed always will do them for us and save them so we can use them in the future. Otherwise cannot think of any downsides to using this system!

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

Not as user friendly as TriMed, too many clicks needed to access information and not able to make changes to our system as easily as TriMed can do it.

Melissa from Newton Family Physicians

E-Medsys

I cannot imaging entering into all of the current quality programs without this software. The reporting features are very customizable. The customer service that we get from our vendor with this software is exceptional.

Pros

The functionality of this product is not limited. The ability to customize to meet the needs of the changing payment models is without a doubt crucial. The ability to connect quality clinical staff directly to the clinician has saved us time and effort. The customer service that comes with this product is still individual and not so big that you have to wait for days for help. This product is hands down the most forward thinking EMR and team that I have seen.

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

Custom features not your typical out of the box EMR system. Customer service.

H. Matt from H. Matt Smith MD P.S.

Long Time User

Before I used TriMed I was on some nice paper charts but by using their EHR and office management softward (E-Medsys) I was able to reduce my staff and streamline office efficiency. Everything at all times was at our finger tips so that we were able to investigate and solve queries in real time without resorting to lengthy dives into the "bowels" of the software. The EHR software is very intuitive, well laid out, simple to use.

Pros

Electronic Health Records can be the bane of the practicing physician. So many are nothing but a multitude of check boxes and take as much time to fill out as to actually see the patient (or so it seems). Trimed, which I have been using in one iteration or another since 2002, allows the user the flexibility of text while allowing the user to determine the # and frequency of the more standard scripted boxes. The text is infinitely flexible with the use of add on sub-notes. The office management module is intuitive and easy to use and was extolled by my staff to colleagues in other offices. I have always found the support I receive from TriMed to be as good or better than any other piece of hardware or software I've ever purchased.

Cons

The superimposed monitoring for key performance parameters was difficult for me to set up and understand but I think that some of this is due to my having a small office and being reliant on my own abilities (not the greatest).

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

I had visited several offices running different kinds of EHR and office management software and questioned their users at length. I also spent time in these offices observing the work flow and how well each EHR dealt with the day to day problems of patients and financial data. At the time we had a local rep who assisted us in installing and customizing the TriMed software. Going with this EHR, as I have for the past 18 years, was one of the best business and patient decisions I made when I set up my own practice.

Alan from Newton Family Physicians

e-Medsys review

Our overall experience has been excellent. We are well supported. With the ever changing environment in health care (like Meaningful use, newer pay for performance programs, ACO's etc) it have been essential for use to have software and support that can support us as we adjust to these changes.

Pros

We were an early EHR adopter and went through the process of choosing an EHR in 2005. The greatest Pro for e-Medsys is it's customization. We have been throughly impressed with the functionality and the ability of the product to meet our needs and change with us. Documenting visits is very efficient and the reporting abilities are robust. The system also has full functionality for prescription electronic sending (including controlled substances). When we have needs to document our quality initiatives and report quality measures the Trimed team have been great at using our EHR to help us track and report those measures. The dependability has also fantastic. As great as the software has been, our support has been even better. Trimed Technologies really seems to take a teamwork approach and full supports our software and hardware.

Cons

There are a few very large EHR systems on the market that many larger health care systems use. e-Medsys has a smaller client base so it is not as well know nationwide.

Heidi from Winston-Salem State University

Great Product!

We run a pro-bono clinic for underserved individuals in low-socioeconomic regions, and they have been quite generous to help us with our programs. They have been very responsive to our questions and worked with us to get a program that would fit our needs. The software was very easy to implement, which was important because we have a volunteer base to help with treatments, and the therapists & students needed to learn quickly. We've had little to no issues with learning the system, even with those individuals who are not very tech savvy. The transition to telehealth has been relatively easy using TriMed- It's been extremely important during COVID-19, since all of our pro-bono treatments are now taking place online.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive to use, and our occupational and physical therapists easily learned to use it. We have had wonderful support for any questions or issues we've had, and I have been amazed at how quickly they responded. They have been able to customize our forms to fit us- exactly how we wanted, and have been very responsive to any further modifications we needed. There were also no upcharges, which is great.

Cons

This software seems to be very flexible, so any forms or features that we didn't have right off the bat, they were able to assist us in putting in place.

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

They were very responsive to our inquiries & questions, were able to work with our pro-bono clinic's unusual staffing and budget, and the software was easy to use & customizable.

Amy from Tytocare

Highly Recommend

TriMed has provided us an EMR for documentation and e-prescribing for our telemedicine solution. I have worked with this company at a much larger scale for EMR, practice management, billing, and scheduling in a previous position. I will always choose TriMed for my software solution because they are reliable, adaptable, respond quickly, provide efficient solutions, and their customer support and super friendly staff cannot be replicated by anyone.

Pros

The TriMed platform is very user friendly. Every physician I have trained on this platform has raved about it's adaptability and ease of use. Furthermore, there is so much customization that can be done which is just not available with any of the other larger named technology companies out there.

Cons

For our current needs, this platform has everything that we need to conduct telemedicine patient care thoroughly and efficiently.

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

reliability, cost, and the rapid response from their teams. The TriMed staff is top notch. Tim, Richard, and every TriMed employee I have engaged with has been spectacular in delivering on each and every request, quickly and with precision.

Chad from Triad Pediatrics

e-Medsys software review

My experience overall has been outstanding! I highly recommend the tools and the team members at TriMed. They are our partners. They truly desire to see us succeed and I am confident that if you work with them you will experience a group committed to your success as well.

Pros

It is extremely robust and the customizability of the pediatric templates has appealed to my providers. We make changes when we need to and the staff at TriMed are happy to implement these changes. They have helped us integrate our website with the software and patients can book appointments online. This feeds right into our EHR. The practice management system can run any report I desire and the staff at TriMed are willing to help me set this up just like I need.

Cons

Nothing really, at first the reporting feature in the practice management system was a bit overwhelming but the more I worked with it and sought the help of TriMed staff the more comfortable I have become. There are a host of reports I can run that allow me to know the number of visits each month, how many new patients we saw, our charges versus payments, number of no shows, and a host of other things that are helpful as I seek to manage and help an independent practice grow and thrive.

Linda from Mecklenburg Neurology

Amazing support and product

Over the many years we have used this product and company it becomes more evident each year how well the software and support is. The support from Trimed is amazing and the product itself makes our day to day a smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use, features and support. Constantly evolving.

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this software or company.

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

Support- features and price structure.

Reasons for Switching to TriMed Complete

The product was not what our growing practice needed and the EHR Omnidoc was obsolete within 7 months of purchase.

Mark from Triad Pediatrics

Easy to Onboard

They are quick and responsive to our feedback. Their staff is not only super knowledgeable, but kind and warm.

Pros

It is intuitive in the flow of the note. I love the pre-populated advice that you can click on to give to patients so you are not saying or writing the same thing hundreds of times. I also love the end of visit summary where I can message the family with anything personally pertinent to their child as well as the ease of use of the portal email tool.

Reasons for Switching to TriMed Complete

New job

Veronica from P1 Billing

Robust PM and EHR package

From a billing company perspective, the ability to customize the reports, interfaces and EHR for each of our clients allows us to serve our clients to the fullest.

Pros

The system is easy to set up, and easy to use. The reporting is superb, if you can dream it up, you can make it happen with report builder! And if you get stuck, the Trimed support team is always there to help make your report a reality. As a billing company, the ability to interface our clients with their hospitals is such a great tool.

Cons

No real cons to speak on! When I find areas that I think need to be improved, I send my "suggestions" to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the devs to consider!

Steven from Valley Pediatric Group, PLC

Robust system with excellent support

Pros

System is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow. We are currently using the system on a cloud based server which has been very robust and secure. Since that transition several years ago I would never go back to a local server based system. Support has been excellent. The company has implemented many "feature requests" that we have submitted over the many years we have been using the system - they really listen.

Cons

The reporting functions are robust and extremely customizable. This results in needing to review long lists of potential fields to choose from as filters or to report on. Sometimes the descriptors are a bit vague leading to some confusion about how to set up the report as I desire. However, Trimed support staff have been very helpful in working through the issues.

Alison from Pacific Foot & Ankle Care

TriMed: Try Amazing!

Within our first month, the turnaround for our reimbursement rates and payments from insurance companies increased immediately. Because we were already using the patient management software, the EHR system integrated beautifully. As indicated above, our working relationship with TriMed and its staff has been unmatched. We love their staff and are so thankful and grateful for a smooth transition from paper charting to an electronic system.

Pros

Our favorite feature of the software is its customization. Working with TriMed's staff is easy, enjoyable and effective. Questions are answered quickly and clearly and the entire working relationship - from initial conversation to development to implementation and then its continual evolution, communication, accessibility and support has been provided at a gold-star level.

Christy from Pediatric Associates

Excellent product, reasonable price

While the product already has many features that our practice needs, when we find there is a need that is not currently met, TriMed is extremely open to developing additional features that our practice needs. What truly sets TriMed apart from their competitors is their customer service. They constantly go the extra mile for their customers and always with a smile.

Pros

This product has a robust set of tools for medical practices do everything from scheduling, visit documentation, billing, reporting, document management, etc.

Cons

There is nothing to mention because every time we found that we needed something the software doesn’t have, TriMed has been willing to work with us to meet that need.

Angie from F READ HOPKINS PEDIATRIC ASSOC

A True Vendor Partner!

Pros

If you're looking for a software vendor who will treat your relationship like a valued partnership, TriMed fits the bill. Their product is easy to use, customizable, and the support is excellent. They will take the time to learn the workflows in your practice, and then adapt the system to meet your needs. We've been clients for years and enjoy our relationship with their team.

Cons

Overall we've been very pleased with their product. When we have issues, it's nice to call and have someone answer the phone to provide assistance.

Jessica from Triad Pediatrics

User-friendly medical software

Pros

Features that I really appreciate about this software are how easy to understand and user-friendly it is as well as being practical and customizable to your medical environment and needs. The customer support, set up, and instruction are excellent!

Cons

I have been using this software for over 2 years now and have to real cons to report. Anytime our practice had an issue, their software team was right there ready to create, fix, or make any adjustments needed. TriMed's on-going, excellent customer support team gets rid of any cons!

Dedra from MORGANTON INTERNAL MEDICINE,PA

What a way to step up to the plate when healthcare is in the most need!

Had a great experience overall. Implementation team was awesome, and tech support was very quick to help with anything I needed. The company checked in on me periodically seeing how we were doing was a blessing as well!

Pros

Cons

I had a hard time with the patients we were sending links to. I believe more than anything the patients were using old technology that was not able to support this software. My practice is 75% medicare, and some of my patients use hand me down phones that are several years old. I don't feel like it was any thing that was wrong with the software though.

Reasons for Choosing TriMed Complete

They were quick to jump in and help, and felt like we could really lean on them in a time of need.

Laura from Newton Family Physicians, PA

TriMed EHR/PM Review

I have been impressed with the continued upgrades to this system with additions that I didn't even think we might need. The company has always been quick to assist if I need any help in customizing the system.

Pros

The customization of this software is very user friendly. We love that it is not a "EMR in a Box" and it is able to fit our work flow.

Cons

Sometimes I forget that it is not human and can't understand why it can't do whatever I might dream up! No really it is very practice specific.

Jamette from Womens Healthcare of the Virginias

good value and easy to use.

I have been extremely pleased with the product and the customer service that I have received for the past 15 years with using TriMed technologies. It is wonderful to be able to call and speak with someone who recognizes who you are and who knows your system.

Pros

Cons

Customization of templates is time consuming.

Shana from Magnolia Ob/Gyn, llc

A company of Excellence

So I just spent the past week in extensive training and one word to describe this company ..... Exceptional I spent 8 hours a day for 4 days learning this incredible system. I left there with so much knowledge and excitement, about this system and how it could serve our practice for years to come.

Pros

Functionally, how the entire systems works together.

Cons

haven't found anything at this point >>>

Skyler from F. Read Hopkins Pediatrics

e-Medsys

Pros

I agree with the other posted reviews that this system is excellent. We particularly like that we can customize templates; the process is very easy. This system is a gem, and the best element is that the customer service is truly exceptional.

Cons

nothing that any other EHR also has as problems

Sarah from Triad Pediatrics

10/10 would recommend!

Pros

Trimed has made our EHR very user friendly! There are so many cool features, and they are always coming out with new updates that enhance the software. My favorite thing is that they are always so willing to help. If we have a question or a request, they are right there to make it happen!

Cons

Nothing! It is easy to learn, and Trimed is awesome!

christelle from Triad Pediatrics

Trimed

really good. I would choose this over epic any day!

Pros

How easy it is to navigate, the help desk is always ready to help with any software issues

Cons

sometimes as they are changing and bettering this product, it can be slow.

Jeri from Children's Choice Pediatrics

Exceptional product/service

This company provided a service to our Pediatric office when we felt much uncertainty in our day to day business. It has gone great and we could not be happier.

Pros

The product is wonderful. We learned it and used it within 24 hours of gaining access and have had little to zero problems and I am certain any of the problems we had were user error.

Cons

Honestly nothing to dislike. Learning was easy and fast!

Janie from Triad Pediatrics

Dr Ogle review

It’s been wonderful. And the tech support is fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and how well it flows. Also how easily new ideas are added into the software and easily available.

Cons

Would like a few more option in exam sections