What are TriMed Complete users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TriMed Complete software through verified user reviews

• icon"I enjoyed the ease of use and efficiency. I now use Epic at a new job and it is expensive as well as more cumbersome to use."
  • icon"It is pretty intuitive to use, and our occupational and physical therapists easily learned to use it."
  • icon"System is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow."
  • icon"Nothing that any other EHR also has as problems."
  • icon"My practice is 75% medicare, and some of my patients use hand me down phones that are several years old. I don't feel like it was any thing that was wrong with the software though."
  • icon"The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area."

Browse all TriMed Complete Reviews

• Have you used TriMed Complete and would like to share your experience with others?

September 2022

The Best EHR hands down!

Outstanding. I would recommend every practice from small to large to utilize TriMed because it is great, customizable product with GREAT PEOPLE throughout the company. I'm happy to shout their praises from the rooftops to anyone who wants to listen

Pros

This EHR is totally customizable for your practice. We had 100% input from start to finish to implementation to daily use. We designed the workflow of the EHR to match our workflow in the office. The customer service throughout has been unparalleled by any service I have experienced across all service types. TriMed cares, and works hard to provide an EHR the way you need it for your practice. "No" was rarely ever heard during development. The display is intuitive and fresh. The e prescribing is seamless. The mobile app is improving weekly with new features being added, and e prescribing from the mobile app is coming.

Cons

There is nothing to be dissatisfied with regarding this EHR.

Customization

Lee Ann

February 2022

Service, Service, Service

we have been with them nine years and would never consider changing. i know of other practices that have switched systems...i can not imagine. once the purchase is made, the system is in your office, and you have been trained, its all about the service. do you get immediate response, is the company upgrading its product and looking ahead, can they fix an issue that your individual office is having, etc. those are the most important questions and you can not get any better service than trimed. some of the people that trained us initially still work for the company so we know them, they know our office, our goals, our layout and workflow. it is helpful when you need a question answered, or a problem fixed.

Pros

We like the software as it is easy to use. our new hire doctors have commented that the ehr was user friendly, and intuitive, and it doesnt take them long to get up and running. but lets face it, all electronic health record systems are designed to record health records. the thing about using this software is the company's dedication to service. it is far and away the best. i can get someone on the phone immediately if i have an issue that needs fixed, and trimed can even hop right on my computer if need be. additionally, if we would like a change to the ehr, an upgrade, or report something that seems too laborious, or quirky, they listen and sometimes can help with a system change or update, or suggest another way to get where we want. we like that trimed is coming out with new products as well. like an integrated telemed component, patient video on one side, and medical record on the other. it works great and all in time for covid. text messaging and emailing are integrated and we definitely have used the portal to our, and our patients benefit. tri med also puts out every tuesday a tip about some function of their software and how to use it. it has been very helpful in getting to know what exactly the system can do as there is always so much you dont know about your system. we have used a number of these tips to continue to improve the function of our system. trimed is always looking to improve their software to our benefit.

Cons

if i have to pick something, and this may be just me, but the reports can be complicated to set up. its easy enough to get help on the phone, and i like that i can get a report on just about anything that i want it's just sometimes i have trouble picking the right field to get me the statistic that i want.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

we went out out to see these systems in other practices. trimed gave us a demonstration in our office integrating our very own workflow. we did ultimately call and visit other pediatric trimed practices, and that confirmed what we thought, ease in use for pediatrics and great service. i do not believe that they were the cheapest but far and away, the value can not be beat.

Reasons for switching to TriMed Complete

we were looking to add an ehr component to our practice management.

H. Matt

Long Time User

Before I used TriMed I was on some nice paper charts but by using their EHR and office management softward (E-Medsys) I was able to reduce my staff and streamline office efficiency. Everything at all times was at our finger tips so that we were able to investigate and solve queries in real time without resorting to lengthy dives into the "bowels" of the software. The EHR software is very intuitive, well laid out, simple to use.

Pros

Electronic Health Records can be the bane of the practicing physician. So many are nothing but a multitude of check boxes and take as much time to fill out as to actually see the patient (or so it seems). Trimed, which I have been using in one iteration or another since 2002, allows the user the flexibility of text while allowing the user to determine the # and frequency of the more standard scripted boxes. The text is infinitely flexible with the use of add on sub-notes. The office management module is intuitive and easy to use and was extolled by my staff to colleagues in other offices. I have always found the support I receive from TriMed to be as good or better than any other piece of hardware or software I've ever purchased.

Cons

The superimposed monitoring for key performance parameters was difficult for me to set up and understand but I think that some of this is due to my having a small office and being reliant on my own abilities (not the greatest).

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

I had visited several offices running different kinds of EHR and office management software and questioned their users at length. I also spent time in these offices observing the work flow and how well each EHR dealt with the day to day problems of patients and financial data. At the time we had a local rep who assisted us in installing and customizing the TriMed software. Going with this EHR, as I have for the past 18 years, was one of the best business and patient decisions I made when I set up my own practice.

Amr

TriMed in Pediatrics

Pros

Easy to use to to train people and staff, user friendly to schedule a patient. Easy to complete sick or well visits. Logging immunization is easy, well organized EMR and pediatric friendly. Great costumer support and I can't stress enough how great is their support.

Cons

We are working with the TriMed team to make it easier to schedule siblings and to generate the grantor information to the new siblings that has same insurance.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

Great costumer service, the honesty of the demo presentation and the great support we received all the way to implementation.

Leanna

Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

TriMed's software is very intuitive and easy to use, even for people who are not the most tech-savvy. The software covers all the aspects of running a practice - EHR, practice management, patient portal, etc., etc. Support staff goes above and beyond to customize the software to fit your practice's workflow needs; also available at all hours to help in case of issues/glitches.

Cons

PM is slightly less intuitive to use than the rest. But easy enough to learn.

Johna

Awesome software for client engagement

Wonderful software and even better support team. I would recommend this product and company to any medical group out there. They truly care about your practice.

Pros

This software has increased my client engagement by more than I could ever expected. Automated messaging is flawless and my clients love it. Their patient portal is the best I’ve ever seen. Customer support is the best I’ve experienced in the industry.

Cons

I was hesitant about the price at first but the increase in client engagement has more than made up for the cost compared to my previous software. After a month or two of use I realized it is perfectly priced for all the features they offer.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

Their customer support and online reviews is what pushed me over the top to choose TriMed. It was absolutely the correct decision.

Reasons for switching to TriMed Complete

Patient engagement was lacking on previous software. Little to no customer support when needed.

Jolene

Dream EHR

It is amazing to have access to our system by cloud anywhere I go. I love being able to e-prescribe easily. Also, the e-prescribe automatically links patient's insurance without our clinic even putting that information into the system. I would recommend this product to any practice (big or small) as it is truly a great product backed with some of the nicest staff you will ever meet.

Pros

We got lucky and chose the best EHR for our small practice back in November. Most of our population is pediatric and the templates are perfect for well visits and sick visits. Trimed was great about customizing the system for what we wanted and needed for our patients. We were able to train and launch Trimed Complete within a month's time all by zoom with the amazing guidance of Trimed's team. Even though our practice was small, they always made us feel important and like a priority. Once we were up and running we have had great support from their IT and they have gone above and beyond to help us as we have added staff to our clinic. If I was to ever start my own clinic, I would be absolutely confident knowing that I have the choice of this EHR.

Cons

I have 0 complaints. Everything that I wanted to be changed, the staff was able to customize towards my needs.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

The pricing was unbeatable. The demo proved to us that this was a product that we wanted over the other systems.

Sharon

SO glad we chose TriMed's e-Medsys for our practice!

Pros

The customer service is absolutely superb! The system is easy to learn, very functional and supported by an amazing team of professionals. None of the people in our practice as computer "geeks" so having people help us out so well from the get-go is wonderful. We are able to implement changes with just a phone call and have truly made this system "our own". We looked at many systems and none were as pediatric oriented as e-Medsys can be and we will not be looking for another system!

Cons

Reports will do great things but sometimes it is harder for us to figure out how to set them up ourselves. But TriMed always will do them for us and save them so we can use them in the future. Otherwise cannot think of any downsides to using this system!

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

Not as user friendly as TriMed, too many clicks needed to access information and not able to make changes to our system as easily as TriMed can do it.

Melissa

E-Medsys

I cannot imaging entering into all of the current quality programs without this software. The reporting features are very customizable. The customer service that we get from our vendor with this software is exceptional.

Pros

The functionality of this product is not limited. The ability to customize to meet the needs of the changing payment models is without a doubt crucial. The ability to connect quality clinical staff directly to the clinician has saved us time and effort. The customer service that comes with this product is still individual and not so big that you have to wait for days for help. This product is hands down the most forward thinking EMR and team that I have seen.

Cons

The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area. But our vendor has made it pretty easy for us to connect to other users.

NextGen Office

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

Custom features not your typical out of the box EMR system. Customer service.

May 2022

David vs Goliath

Their service is incredible. Top rate for helping us on board and keeping us satisfied. I'm not certain we would have received the same service from another EHR provider.

Pros

Ease of use and speed at which TriMed support responds to questions.

Cons

That is hard to say. No software does everything that you would like, but with TriMed, it covers a lot of what we were looking for at a lower cost.

Reasons for switching to TriMed Complete

EMDs had a problems with their patient portal and fax system. And if you wanted to have the patients complete their forms before they arrived, you had to use a third-party vendor. UGH!

Alan

e-Medsys review

Our overall experience has been excellent. We are well supported. With the ever changing environment in health care (like Meaningful use, newer pay for performance programs, ACO's etc) it have been essential for use to have software and support that can support us as we adjust to these changes.

Pros

We were an early EHR adopter and went through the process of choosing an EHR in 2005. The greatest Pro for e-Medsys is it's customization. We have been throughly impressed with the functionality and the ability of the product to meet our needs and change with us. Documenting visits is very efficient and the reporting abilities are robust. The system also has full functionality for prescription electronic sending (including controlled substances). When we have needs to document our quality initiatives and report quality measures the Trimed team have been great at using our EHR to help us track and report those measures. The dependability has also fantastic. As great as the software has been, our support has been even better. Trimed Technologies really seems to take a teamwork approach and full supports our software and hardware.

Cons

There are a few very large EHR systems on the market that many larger health care systems use. e-Medsys has a smaller client base so it is not as well know nationwide.

Samantha

September 2022

Easy to Use, All Inclusive and Reasonably Priced

VERY Positive. Five stars across the board

Pros

The software suite is easy to use, and we quickly learned it. I love that the platform is all-inclusive and customizable based on our needs.

Cons

Nothing to complain about, it's exactly what we need for our practice.

Christy

Excellent product, reasonable price

While the product already has many features that our practice needs, when we find there is a need that is not currently met, TriMed is extremely open to developing additional features that our practice needs. What truly sets TriMed apart from their competitors is their customer service. They constantly go the extra mile for their customers and always with a smile.

Pros

This product has a robust set of tools for medical practices do everything from scheduling, visit documentation, billing, reporting, document management, etc.

Cons

There is nothing to mention because every time we found that we needed something the software doesn’t have, TriMed has been willing to work with us to meet that need.

Heidi

Great Product!

We run a pro-bono clinic for underserved individuals in low-socioeconomic regions, and they have been quite generous to help us with our programs. They have been very responsive to our questions and worked with us to get a program that would fit our needs. The software was very easy to implement, which was important because we have a volunteer base to help with treatments, and the therapists & students needed to learn quickly. We've had little to no issues with learning the system, even with those individuals who are not very tech savvy. The transition to telehealth has been relatively easy using TriMed- It's been extremely important during COVID-19, since all of our pro-bono treatments are now taking place online.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive to use, and our occupational and physical therapists easily learned to use it. We have had wonderful support for any questions or issues we've had, and I have been amazed at how quickly they responded. They have been able to customize our forms to fit us- exactly how we wanted, and have been very responsive to any further modifications we needed. There were also no upcharges, which is great.

Cons

This software seems to be very flexible, so any forms or features that we didn't have right off the bat, they were able to assist us in putting in place.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

They were very responsive to our inquiries & questions, were able to work with our pro-bono clinic's unusual staffing and budget, and the software was easy to use & customizable.

Amy

Highly Recommend

TriMed has provided us an EMR for documentation and e-prescribing for our telemedicine solution. I have worked with this company at a much larger scale for EMR, practice management, billing, and scheduling in a previous position. I will always choose TriMed for my software solution because they are reliable, adaptable, respond quickly, provide efficient solutions, and their customer support and super friendly staff cannot be replicated by anyone.

Pros

The TriMed platform is very user friendly. Every physician I have trained on this platform has raved about it's adaptability and ease of use. Furthermore, there is so much customization that can be done which is just not available with any of the other larger named technology companies out there.

Cons

For our current needs, this platform has everything that we need to conduct telemedicine patient care thoroughly and efficiently.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

reliability, cost, and the rapid response from their teams. The TriMed staff is top notch. Tim, Richard, and every TriMed employee I have engaged with has been spectacular in delivering on each and every request, quickly and with precision.

Chad

e-Medsys software review

My experience overall has been outstanding! I highly recommend the tools and the team members at TriMed. They are our partners. They truly desire to see us succeed and I am confident that if you work with them you will experience a group committed to your success as well.

Pros

It is extremely robust and the customizability of the pediatric templates has appealed to my providers. We make changes when we need to and the staff at TriMed are happy to implement these changes. They have helped us integrate our website with the software and patients can book appointments online. This feeds right into our EHR. The practice management system can run any report I desire and the staff at TriMed are willing to help me set this up just like I need.

Cons

Nothing really, at first the reporting feature in the practice management system was a bit overwhelming but the more I worked with it and sought the help of TriMed staff the more comfortable I have become. There are a host of reports I can run that allow me to know the number of visits each month, how many new patients we saw, our charges versus payments, number of no shows, and a host of other things that are helpful as I seek to manage and help an independent practice grow and thrive.

Linda

Amazing support and product

Over the many years we have used this product and company it becomes more evident each year how well the software and support is. The support from Trimed is amazing and the product itself makes our day to day a smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use, features and support. Constantly evolving.

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this software or company.

Reasons for choosing TriMed Complete

Support- features and price structure.

Reasons for switching to TriMed Complete

The product was not what our growing practice needed and the EHR Omnidoc was obsolete within 7 months of purchase.

Steven

Robust system with excellent support

Pros

System is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow. We are currently using the system on a cloud based server which has been very robust and secure. Since that transition several years ago I would never go back to a local server based system. Support has been excellent. The company has implemented many "feature requests" that we have submitted over the many years we have been using the system - they really listen.

Cons

The reporting functions are robust and extremely customizable. This results in needing to review long lists of potential fields to choose from as filters or to report on. Sometimes the descriptors are a bit vague leading to some confusion about how to set up the report as I desire. However, Trimed support staff have been very helpful in working through the issues.

Alison

TriMed: Try Amazing!

Within our first month, the turnaround for our reimbursement rates and payments from insurance companies increased immediately. Because we were already using the patient management software, the EHR system integrated beautifully. As indicated above, our working relationship with TriMed and its staff has been unmatched. We love their staff and are so thankful and grateful for a smooth transition from paper charting to an electronic system.

Pros

Our favorite feature of the software is its customization. Working with TriMed's staff is easy, enjoyable and effective. Questions are answered quickly and clearly and the entire working relationship - from initial conversation to development to implementation and then its continual evolution, communication, accessibility and support has been provided at a gold-star level.

Cons

The initial interface felt a little dated, but with recent updates, this has improved significantly.

Easy to Onboard

They are quick and responsive to our feedback. Their staff is not only super knowledgeable, but kind and warm.

Pros

It is intuitive in the flow of the note. I love the pre-populated advice that you can click on to give to patients so you are not saying or writing the same thing hundreds of times. I also love the end of visit summary where I can message the family with anything personally pertinent to their child as well as the ease of use of the portal email tool.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few too many clicks to click to get something done, but that is minor.

New job

Veronica

Robust PM and EHR package

From a billing company perspective, the ability to customize the reports, interfaces and EHR for each of our clients allows us to serve our clients to the fullest.

Pros

The system is easy to set up, and easy to use. The reporting is superb, if you can dream it up, you can make it happen with report builder! And if you get stuck, the Trimed support team is always there to help make your report a reality. As a billing company, the ability to interface our clients with their hospitals is such a great tool.

Cons

No real cons to speak on! When I find areas that I think need to be improved, I send my "suggestions" to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the devs to consider!

Jessica

User-friendly medical software

Pros

Features that I really appreciate about this software are how easy to understand and user-friendly it is as well as being practical and customizable to your medical environment and needs. The customer support, set up, and instruction are excellent!

Cons

I have been using this software for over 2 years now and have to real cons to report. Anytime our practice had an issue, their software team was right there ready to create, fix, or make any adjustments needed. TriMed's on-going, excellent customer support team gets rid of any cons!

Beth

TriMed Conversion

This product has helped to improve the amount of time our patients have to spend in the office. They are now able to complete all forms for their visits in their own home before arriving in the office. I most mention the impeccable customer service TriMed has to offer. They truly want their customers to be happy and go above and beyond helping create a better work flow for the office.

Pros

TriMed is a very easy to use. All the applications are pretty self explanatory.

Cons

The conversion from our old system to TriMed has been the most difficult. This is solely due to the information given to us from our old system.

Jenny

Fantastic Customer Service

Pros

Extremely customizable to your specific clinic. Employees are very responsive to your requests. Changes are implemented in a timely fashion.

Cons

Implementation was made much easier by preparing as much as possible beforehand. I also recommend having the team come to your clinic when you go live, they can make changes on the fly which makes the transition smoother.

Angie

A True Vendor Partner!

Pros

If you're looking for a software vendor who will treat your relationship like a valued partnership, TriMed fits the bill. Their product is easy to use, customizable, and the support is excellent. They will take the time to learn the workflows in your practice, and then adapt the system to meet your needs. We've been clients for years and enjoy our relationship with their team.

Cons

Overall we've been very pleased with their product. When we have issues, it's nice to call and have someone answer the phone to provide assistance.

TriMed Complete