eVisit Software Reviews

eVisit Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The interface is pleasant to look at. The actual visit is nice and seems to work well."
  • icon"This software was very ease to use for our clinic, the clarity and the connection between provider and the patient made it very easy."
  • icon"The eVisit platform is so easy to use and is very reliable."
  • icon"When contacting support for the issue they would be very hard to reach and or had trouble figuring it out on their end."
  • icon"The disconnection errors that happen at times."
  • icon"And it's also incredibly insulting that I would commit fraud with a patient (I get that it happens but not in this situation)."

All eVisit Reviews

Dilushi

Have a good connection with patients through eVisit

According to our busy life eVist is very valuable for both of us( patients and physicians) . Just a few steps I can be a part of consultation team.

Pros

As I am physician eVisit give great support for me. specially eVisit help me to connect my patients who are in far away. Andalso they can pay online. Customer support is in great stage and eVisit is user friendly. Another important thing is I can send e-prescriptions through eVisit.

Cons

Sometimes get poor connection and little bit expensive. Not anymore cons to tell.

Tiffany

A must!

I’m happy that my company chose to give this a try. It helps the office staff move quickly through a jam packed day. It allows patients to continue their work day without stopping by or going out of their way for such a simple visit. Highly recommend.

Pros

If you are in the medical field or industry then this application is a must have! It allows providers to focus much more of their time on the more important cases at hand. It allows escripts to be written without seeing the dr and taking up unnecessary appointment time. Very helpful to say the least.

Cons

Unfortunately, I think patients try to use this to their advantage and never come in the doctors office. A doctor/patient relationship is very important so it’s just not logical to never be seen. But when used properly this is app can be proven very effective.

Evisit has some really great things and some very negative things about it

Not enough room above. I also have asked for small things that would make my life easier, like including their email address in the chart note area with their name and phone - they won't do it. There is so much good about eVisit but some rigidity that doesn't make sense. I've fantasized about setting up a similar thing just for me with some programmer but I know it would be very expensive so for now, eVisit it is.

Pros

Being able to face time with patients far away, allowing them to pay online, allowing real time charting and use of pharmacies. The best part for me is the help from the support team. They are definitely limited in what they can do (we'll get to that later) but if they can do anything within their power to help me, they do. They are cheerful and willing and eager and just delightful, as a group. I've yet to meet one that I didn't like and appreciated greatly.

Cons

I see patients on evisit, mostly to consult about and order a confirmatory lab test. They pay me for the test and the lab bills me directly for all the tests I order once a month - this specialty lab will not bill patients directly. Most patients order the test and pay for it along with their consult at the time of our visit. But some people want some time to think about it (the test is expensive) or they don't have the money right then or room on their credit card. So they call back later and want to add the test. Some people get an indeterminate on their first test and need to restest three months later. But in order to do that, they have to set up another visit with me - a whole different visit! It usually lasts about 1 minute do we can do the charge but we still have to find a time that's agreeable, take the time of our days, etc. It's a huge hassle. And their rationale? There is a risk for fraud. Excuse me? Fraud? I am charging their credit card for heaven's sake, they would probably notice a $250 charge on their card and ask about it right? And it's also incredibly insulting that I would commit fraud with a patient (I get that it happens but not in this situation). It's just ridiculous but after years of me doing this with them, they still won't change it! They won't even allow a patient to call in to eVisit and ask for the charge to be made, even if they can identify themselves. It's rigid and highly annoying.

Will

Review of eVisit

We utilize eVisit for employee health - where most companies will use the platform as a revenue generating source we are using the platform for a cost savings program.

Pros

eVisit is user friendly and requires very little maintenance. The customization of eVisit was also a great selling point in the selection of a telehealth platform as well as its interfacing abilities.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have a "password" protection on the software to prevent anyone from downloading the product to have access to our providers. We have had a few people from various states across the country registering and attempting to contact our providers.

Excellent customer service, follow up, and response time. Easy to use on both ends

Being able to see patients from any location with wifi has added flexibility to my growing practice.

Pros

I'm very confident telling my patients that our office visit is HIPAA compliant and secure. Most of them have no trouble at all figuring out how to log in and use the platform. It's user friendly. I like that scheduling and billing is built in, and that patients can schedule themselves. I can also send treatment sheets, e-prescriptions, and attach other handouts as needed.

Cons

This is not a charting EMR. While it covers basic notes and you're able to create templates, I'm still looking to acquire another EMR (which means operating another computer during visits and having another patient portal for them to log into). There a few features that would be helpful; e.g. being able to schedule a patient myself, charge repeating fees and no-show fees (you can only charge them if THEY enter the visit). Seems to be some glitches with time zones.

Diana

Industry: Mental Health Care

Awful Service and Connection!

There are NO benefits for our business using eVisit. They are incapable of solving their own technical issues so they blame the clients and their patients. When giving notice to end our contract they still chose to charge our business, even after agreeing and providing written proof that they would not. eVisit was not capable of caring for their clients needs and would prefer to push blame back on them to make a profit. Numerous times we reached out for not only technical support but to customer support and towards the end found out that our assigned eVisit personal was no longer employed but we were never notified of this. eVisit signed our contract and then chose to ignore us when we needed help. Because of so many different dysfunctional situations in their cooperate office and inability to provide the services of our contract, we chose to look for a new platform that functions and provides services as they say they would.

Pros

There wasn’t much to like. The software had many flaws. Lag in video and sound together. Sound would cut out and or then video would cut out or freeze. Made it very difficult to provide services to patients.

Cons

There are so many cons to this app. First and foremost is the quality. Everything ran very slow. The video and sound would cut out all the time during each session. Nothing the provider nor the customer would do would help to restore it to better settings. When contacting support for the issue they would be very hard to reach and or had trouble figuring it out on their end. So then they would turn around and blame the provider and patients internet service or LTE connection. The majority of the time patients had to be rescheduled or called by phone and we were then unable to charge for the visit.

Matthew

Easy and Intuitive to use

I love working with the eVisit team. They really take time to learn what needs I have for my clinical applications. They respond quickly to any questions I have. And they are just really fun to work with too.

Pros

The eVisit platform is so easy to use and is very reliable. There is always piece of mind know that I really never worry about it. It just works. My patients always have an easy time accessing eVisit as well. Overall eVisit is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about the software at this time.

Response from eVisit

Matthew, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you like to work with us, and the technology. Please do continue to reach out to us any time that you need assistance. We are always happy to work with you! Best, eVisit

Replied November 2018

Renny

Evisit

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use. Helped our revenue substantially

Cons

Compability with Athena EHR is a work in progress

D-Ann

Evist review

I appreciate that the EHR and telemedicine product are all-in-one and fairly easy to navigate

Pros

I like the fact that the bare bone EHR is connected to the telehealth program. It is fairly simple to navigate by the provider and the patient. Customer service is fairly responsive, but can take time to get someone who can address the issue.

Cons

It is very expensive. For new business, there should be a way to offer a pay per visit while to business is growing. IT/tech support is not available 24/7. For a company that is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it is not good when a technical issue arises during a time when IT is not open.

Pros

eVisit has great customer support for both me as a provider and for my patients. The interface is user friendly and intuitive. They are constantly updating their product and adding new features.

eVisit has it dialed in

I started a telemedicine/virtual urgent care company last year and literally spoke with and demo'd at least 8 different companies before deciding to work with eVisit. I continue to be very happy with my decision. While most of these competing companies offer the essentials like HIPAA compliance, encrypted video, and ePrescribe, I have found the biggest difference with eVisit on the back end. Let's face it, it's still new technology and there are going to be IT problems. Some patients and even some providers are going to run into conflicts now and then. I certainly have. The difference with eVisit is when I do have an issue and call for support a human answers the phone. Not only that, it's a knowledgeable person that has been able to solve the problem real time and on the rare occasion that they couldn't, they put a ticket in that was vigorously addressed the very next day. My patient's have had the same experience when they have had the need to call and have been personally walked thru the enrollment/set up process. This has been a huge difference maker in my practice and definitely where you get great value for your money.

Pros

Cons

Not much to dislike here. As with any IT platform like this, I just want it to work perfectly every time.

Ashley

Meet your patients where they're at - Great application to communicate with patients!

Our providers were hesitant at first when this program was going live; Not all functionality was clear from the representative that was on-site for the implementation; Since training we have a couple in-house SuperUsers that has discovered/created dot phrases & workflows to share with other providers to more efficiently utilize e-Visit; As stated earlier, since implementing eVisit our clinic has been able to increase the "touches" with our patient population because this has eliminated the barrier of transportation when visiting with your PCP (provider)

Pros

Since implementing eVisit in our clinic our providers have been able to communicate/"touch" more of their patients given the eVisit does not require a patient to physically come to the clinic for their visit. This has visited specific populations where transportation/availability was previously a barrier to receiving healthcare services. eVisit has mended the gap for these patient populations.

Cons

While this may seem far-reaching eVisit does not have translation built into the program. Including this feature/service would further increase the positive impact of utilizing eVisit in our clinic. (Increase patients that are able to use eVisit for their appointment)

Reasons for choosing eVisit

Diana

Industry: Mental Health Care

eVisit enables us to establish convenient appointments and keep our patients under our care.

Offering eVisit to our patients who live farther away or who have trouble getting out of the house has enabled us to not only keep the patients but enables us to monitor them and keep them healthy.

Pros

Providers can connect anywhere and so can patients. In a society always on the move, eVisit can fit into our patients lifestyles making patient care and medication monitoring easy and painless.

Cons

Due to connectivity issues there are days that you cannot connect or calls are dropped. We have always wanted to be able to charge patient prior to the appointment like we do in office. We would also like a way to print a simple one page receipt.

Rebecca

Great product, great customer service, easy to use.

Pros

This product is very each to use and set up. Patients find it very easy to use as well. Customer Service is very good.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like. Sometimes the system freezes but that is rare and most likely unrelated to eVisit themselves.

Response from eVisit

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your kind review! We work hard to make sure that you and your patients are taken care of. Please keep in touch any time that you need assistance. Best, eVisit

Replied November 2018