• Pros

• "This is the best EHR software available! It is easy to use and easy to customize. I never have problems with the software freezing up. Their billing system is also very user friendly."

• "Everything is great The customer service is top notch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team. Sales with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful. I love doing business with them"

• "I like that it is user friendly and easy to use. The customer service is spectacular, helpful and goes above and beyond to help. "

• Cons

• "Occasionally there are glitches that require a call to customer service. Maybe once a month or so, quickly resolved however "

• "The EHR module is cumbersome. However, in its defense, its use of language allows for a variety of daily visit notes. There is very little "cookie cutter" language like you see with other programs."

• "Uploading electronic claims to Emdeon is a bit cumbersome as the program asks you to review and print several reports prior to allowing the claims to be uploaded. This takes awhile to learn."

Browse EZBIS Office Reviews

Barbara from In Pulse Chiropractic, P,C.

Office manager of chiropractic practic

We have downsized our practice as of late, fewer staff and fewer hours in the office, yet I can still get everything done easily and quickly.

Pros

EZBIS is very easy to use and yet is very focused on the everyday things that we need in the practice. The front desk lets all staff know what is going on, when patients are in the office, whether they are late or missed or cancelled or can indicate if something special is needed for the patient that day. Billing is quick and easy. Monthly and yearly reports are great and you can customize data searches.

Cons

There is very little if anything I do not like about the software. The only think I guess I would like to see is more research in using things like "Dragon Speak" which allows the doctor to dictate his chart notes into the system. My doctor uses this now and it does interface with the notes section of the EHR portion of the program. It works well and the doctor can do a chart note in less than a minute. We do not take full advantage of the entire EHR system, but what we do use... works well for us.

Mindy from Crossroads Wellness Center

EZBIS is superior to other chiropractic software services.

EZBIS is always updating their software with new features and upgrades. The staff is very knowledgeable on every aspect of the software, unlike other medical software companies. If you have a question or concern, EZBIS gets you an answer immediately. Their tech support goes above and beyond to help you. You cannot find a company like this anywhere else!

Pros

I have been using EZBIS for 19 years. The scheduling and billing aspect of their software is far superior to other chiropractic softwares. EZBIS is easy to view, easy to understand and to train others on. EZBIS is user friendly with many features that will help you run your office effectively and accurately. The Collection desk makes receiving payments with a click of a button. All payments are applied to the patient per claim with ease.

Cons

Many chiropractic offices are hiring naturopath doctors into their chiropractic practices. I would like to see the EHR upgraded to include naturopaths. Naturopathic doctors use more medical language and I would love to see this added to EZBIS to make every doctor happy in our office. Otherwise, the chiropractic EHR is excellent.

Reasons for Choosing EZBIS Office

EZBIS has a far superior customer service and tech support staff compared to the other company. The front desk system with EZBIS is user friendly which is a must for a high volume chiropractic office. The other companies scheduling is confusing and difficult. Not to mention their billing software. EZBIS is an all in one, perfectly made software for any chiropractic office.

Lucineia from Bem Estar

Industry: Alternative Medicine

ezbis has become an essential platform for my massage therapy space

so far my experiences with the software have been very satisfactory. scheduling appointments with automatic reminders, patient self-check-in has pleased patients a lot and has brought more credibility to the company.

Pros

what I like most about ezbis software is the integration of the client with their consultations, providing a personalized way to each one's agenda, and in return, it streamlines our work

Cons

I don't even have a negative point at the moment. the system was developed specifically for the chiropractic professional they studied while taking care of our needs.

Jake from USBChiro

All the basics and nothing too fancy

Overall, there is nothing major wrong with the system. There were just enough small oddities that made me not like it. I will pursue other options.

Pros

They do cover all of the bases and have been in the Chiropractic business for a long time. I do like that you have the option of be a cloud or a server base. It is a big plus for those that are looking to switch to the cloud and have the software already. Front desk features and tools are easy to pick and train.

Cons

Besides one section of the EHR function the system is very dated. It looks old. The reports take some getting used to and they are not as intuitive as I was originally led to believe. The coding was not has helpful as I was hoping. I have used systems that remember modifiers and unique situations and help you code appropriately... I couldn't get this to do the same. An odd thing... I was required to change the resolution on by screen for the program to work appropriately which caused my other programs to look weird.

Response from EZBIS

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to look at a DEMO of our program Dr. Walden. In reference to your mention of our reports. EZBIS has some of the best reports in the industry. The Demo program, which you tested, does not have these capabilities however. When particular reports are missing information, our unique generator can provide anything you are needing. Also, it is hard to understand what you might be referring to regarding coding. EZBIS is customizable. We have templates to get you started but ultimately, with our trainer or our 5 star support team, you are shown how to customize the system to help your day flow smoothly. Our sales team will not show you this. Once again, we appreciate you looking at our Demo. Had you purchased the program, we believe your review scores would have been much higher. We back it with a money back guarantee!

Tracy from MN Spine and Sport

Amazing Software!

Our clinic has a new owner and we considered switching to another software company. After the initial phone conversations and product review, I begged to stay with EZBis! The entire company is amazing to work with and makes my job run smoothly and well as our clinic!

Pros

Software is user friendly and I can't say enough nice things about the customer service support staff!

Cons

There isn't any thing we aren't pleased with!

Response from EZBIS

Replied March 2020

Hi Tracy! Thank you for your loyalty to our product. We want nothing more than to make sure we are providing the best product and service to our customers.

Grateful

Wonderful company who goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction

Pros

The customer service is superb, however, I find that o don’t have to use it very often. The software is simple to understand and an all in one

Reasons for Choosing EZBIS Office

Affordability and all in one

Seema from Total Body Health Center

Great for Chiropractic office

We use it daily to schedule patients. Can have multiple schedules up at the same time for all of our staff. We can access it remotely. Can print may reports. Has separate inventory functions for supplements. It's a one stop shop for our office. Can have multiple users on at the same time.

Pros

Color coordination for multiple staff and services.

Cons

Billing Statements. Not detailed enough for patient portions.

Response from EZBIS

Replied March 2019

Seema, thanks for posting a review of EZBIS software! Are you using open-item accounting for your patients? The statements are much more detailed if so. Also, there are many preferences for monthly patient statements, so you might want to give us a call so that we can help you to configure the way your statements print.

donna from lafayette chiropractic

excellent day with ezbis

Excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone out there!!!!! They are fantastic to do business with

Pros

Cons

Only downside is we have a cash practice and cannot give a HCFA receipt on the day of service right to the patient. This is a real pain

Reasons for Choosing EZBIS Office

features price but mostly customer service

Dianne from Total Health and Wellness Center

I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates

electronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options.

Pros

It is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.

Cons

It takes a few tries to be able to implement something new- I am not good with 'computer language' so I have trouble finding the right areas on my computer to transfer files to.

Dr. Shawn from Pala Chiropractic

Superb Customer Service. The staff is polite, prompt, and thorough.

Pros

Customer Service. When you call customer service there is virtually no wait time. I was a client of two other chiropractic software companies over the past 12 years and both companies would only allow you to leave messages when you needed tech support. Then you never knew when or if you would get a call back. With EzBis, you press 5 for customer service and someone picks up right away. If not, you have a slight hold time in the cue. All the reps are great. I highly complement Crystal on her thorough mastery of the software in regards to auto posting of EHRs. My past two software companies were bought by Chirotouch. CT then discontinues support of those platforms.

Terri from Norburg Chiropractic

Great Chiropractic Software!

Pros

EZ-Bis software is constantly updating to stay abreast of all the new medical legislature. It is ICD-10 ready and makes the transition as easy as possible for me as a doctor and for our staff. I have been doing the EHR compliance for the past couple of years and have passed and been paid without any difficulty. The customer service is amazing. They offer training to all my new staff and are easy to contact in the event of a problem. The software company is great at breaking down what our clinic needs to know when legislation changes or when they have updated their system. The program is extremely user friendly, everything is easy to find and input. Most of our claims sent electronically through the program come back within the week and are paid directly to my bank account. If there is a claim error the system catches it immediately or the processing center alerts my staff if the insurance company rejected the claim.

Cons

Nothing. Their customer service is great! We have already transitioned from ICD-9 to ICD-10. They are great with following up with any technical difficulty we have encountered within a timely manner.

Debbie from Chiropractic Center

Best Chiropractic Software on the market.

Time management, Accuracy, Speed and quality

Pros

The Front desk Module is sweet and interactive for our front desk personnel in that it allow them to email the patient directly and send any forms necessary to fill in when necessary and now even more updated they can fill in the forms and they go directly into the program into the patient charts. Also the billing module is ridiculously easy. It is a snap to file insurance electronically and the Collection Module with electronic Remittance Advises its just one click posting and an entire RA gets posted and distributed to the patients account. They have really outdone themselves with Collections and Billing.

Cons

I do not have least favorites except that there are no Case files for a patient which would enable a doctors office to have 3 types of files in one, for instance, Major Medical, Cash and Medicare. Patients could have one number but with separate charts inside allow easier ability to file Open Item Insurance, Claim records insurance and then plain cash or personal injury filing. I believe they are working on that now.

February 2015

Paul from Chiropractic, Inc

February 2015

The most dependable for a large practice.

PROS: There are way too many to list! However, for us, the main attractions are ease of use, flexibility, and customer support. We presently have 3 locations, Chiro, PT, and Medical. Because there is always some one new at one of the offices, ease of use and the ability to train someone quickly is paramount. Ezbis makes the training easy. They'll even log on and help train someone. The system is flexible and does things other systems do not address. Can you enter a new patient, hit a button and have all their insurance verified and inserted into their account? You can with Ezbis. Dreading January 1 because you have to reverify ALL your patients again? In Ezbis, you pull up the patient's account, click 2 buttons and boom - its all inserted for you. No calls to the carrier means we literally save hundreds of hours per year! In the medical world special "NDC" numbers are a required to bill certain procedures. Ezbis inserts them automatically. Same issue with modifiers and fees - once set up, Ezbis inserts them automatically. The doctor doesn't have to deal with them! Even CPT code variations are dealt with automatically. Ever get a denial from Medicare or United when billing 97014? Ezbis can be trained so that when you hit the "stim" button it adds G0283 for those carriers. In a large office with lots of staff we can't have multiple buttons for the same service without making errors (one for medicare, another for united, another for other insurance, another for cash, etc.). In our offices we need the computer to be simple and help to create efficient workflows. I could go on and on. When it comes to support they can't be beat. Yes, you may have to wait on hold for a few minutes at peak times - but they'll usually fix the issue right then. Is it 100%? Nobody is, but it beats the heck out of waiting for a response for 3 days (yes, I waited 3 days from a software vendor). CONS: The EHR could be, and should be faster (1 star deduction under ease of use). Appointment reminders are great but get expensive for a large volume. I would also like outcome assessments to populate the check in kiosk based on where the patient is in their treatment program. I have owned three other systems and researched most of the other players. For us Ezbis is the clear winner.

Edward from Blackstone Chiropractic Clinic

Easy to use software with very little difficulties.

The best thing that happens with this software is it keeps me organized, it is easily modifiable, and it makes me very detailed in what I do. I don't miss things like I used to. The little things that you might miss and with paperwork it gets filed away and never thought about again. With easy biz software, it stands out in front of you to address it. I wish it was easier to modify myself but some of that is my own fault because I'm not as computer savvy as the next guy.

Pros

It's easy to use for the computer challenge like myself. Whenever I need things changed or modified it's a quick call and it's done within minutes. Anytime there are problems they are resolved as quickly as possible. When I first began using the E HR software I was reluctant. Now I find that the software actually makes me more detailed and I don't miss the little things that I used to miss.

Chris from Bryan Chiropractic Center

EZ BIZ for over 27 years

The best compared to another system I previously had and much better that others I have reviewd.

Pros

Is a complete system from the alpha to omega. Continually upgraded to the current guidelines and procedures. Billing, Insurance, EHR, EFT, chiropractic record keeping and ERA reports are on spot and very user friendly. Available on the phone and on-line with accurate responses to questions and tweaks that make the system run more efficient. Easy to train staff o, but allowing ways to monitor them.

Cons

I have had few complaints, in that I can't think of what they were.

Reasons for Choosing EZBIS Office

File transfer and simular to my other system and easy of record transfer.

Deborah from Johnson Ferry Chiropractic Center

Best software on the market for any Chiropractic or Medical Office! None Compare!

This software saves time and money in hiring employees to complete the tasks that the software can handle in reminding patients of appointments and the task of verifying is so much quicker it's ridiculous.

Pros

The software makes the work in the office so simple, verifying insurance in one stroke at front desk, reminding patients of appointments by text or email or message, Entering patients from patient portal (interactive with software) Incredible! There are too many items to describe and the Customer Support is awesome! Been with the company over 30 years.

Cons

No real cons , except that our office is open on Saturdays and in the event we have problems, there is no customer support at that time.

Ron from Chiro Clinic

I am a Hard Sale, but I chose EZ Bis

I have used three other chiropractic office programs through the years, but EZ Bis is the most flexible, allowing easy access to patient accounts to make changes. My assistant who has used ChiroTouch previously, says that ChiroTouch seems "clunky" in comparison to EZ Bis.

Pros

Excellent and personable customer service, excellent help desk. Broad range of add-on modules to allow custom fitting to my needs.

Cons

KIM from Morrow Chiropractic Clinic, P.C.

My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!

The benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.

Pros

I love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.

Cons

Not too many cons; I had previously worked with E-clinical which made the ease of learning Ezbis a breeze compared to that program.

Rita from Grumish Chiropractic

Great Return on Investment!

User friendly software - EHR is easy to use and reports are generated with moderate ease - undeniable high standards in their customer service and technical support departments -

Pros

Ease of Use, Outstanding customer service and technical support - We have a support package that is reasonable and more important accessible in a timely manner. They listen to their clients' changing needs and upgrades as necessary

Cons

Stock reports (Surveys) are relatively very effective, however, building your own reports can be challenging.

Sarah from Joint Chiropractic

Great for the price

Good. I'm happy with the product and do not plan to change in the near future.

Pros

I like that you can buy this program in parts. Once your purchase the main software you can add on later which saves money such as EHR.

Cons

I wish the EHR was a little more user friendly. It's a little repetitive.

Response from EZBIS

Replied March 2019

Hey Dr. Joint, Thanks for your review. You should check out the latest enhancements to our EHR in the new version of the software; we have dedicated many resources to make it easier. Go to our website/ customer zone to see these new features.

Kathryn from Unity Chiropractic and Wellness Center

Long time customer

I think the longest time I had to wait to get software help was 6 minutes. They follow up any issues to make sure they were resolved. I love this company and this product!

Pros

Cons

No cons. I love this product! It is sooooo easy to learn their system and set it all up!

March 2016

Anie from Anderson Chiropractic Center

March 2016

The Total Package!!

When we opened our office we purchased Ez Bis Office Software which included everything we needed to start our practice; (appointment scheduling with reminders available; billing; collections; etc...) because several colleagues had recommended this software. When we learned that it was going to be mandatory to use electronic health records and become paperless we started researching pros and cons between the different types of software available. Being a "server based" system was more appealing to us; especially after hearing horror stories of clinics losing years of data with "web based" software. With a server based system I am in control of the back ups. Even more important was the fact that if the internet were to go down it would not cease all patient care. ** This actually happened recently; we were without internet for two days! With a web based server we would have had to utilize wi-fi (a possible security risk) and that is only if the wi-fi could connect. We had no issues what so ever. Crisis averted!! All of the software available for health records say they are customizable, the catch is YOU have to customize all of it. Ez Bis is extremely user friendly. We were able to customize our clinics EHR to mirror our travel cards we had designed. This was HUGE as learning to utilize electronic health records can be quite intimidating. Ez Bis comes to you with built in tutorials and searchable manuals, and if you need assistance you get to speak to a real-live person who cares about the job they are doing! We highly recommend choosing Ez Bis as your clinics software~ it truly is the total package and you won't be disappointed!

Dr. Annette M from Harel Chiropractic & Acupuncture

EZBIS is a great . Aaron is great, he walks you through everything and stands behind the product.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. You can add on software as you grow. Very reasonably priced. The tech support is great very supportive. If the tech support isn't available Aaron will always help out. They stay up to date on all the changes in health care. updates are inexpensive. Love EZBIS.

Cons

There are no negative aspects. EZBIS is a great product. User friendly and I wasn't a savvy computer person.

Amy from Electronics

Very Pleased With This Product

Pros

The office I work in has used this software for at least 15 years. We have seen many changes and updates over the years and have been very pleased with the performance and ease of use. From scheduling to billing this software has been great.

Response from EZBIS

Replied March 2018

Thank you so much Amy. I'm very pleased to hear you are happy with our product. EZBIS has been around since 1980. We know the industry, our customers and their needs.

Michael from Stuart Chiropractic Health Center

Great Software!

Pros

The functionality of it. It communicates within itself and allows for easy access to all parts of a patients account. The variety provided in not only the EHR module but the entire program, keeps patient accounts updated and accurate.

Cons

Learning the new items available. It wasn't "unlikable", just a learning curve that was made simple and easy by the EZBIS team.

Zachary from Flex Care Chiropractic

Great software, affordable, easy to add on, not stuck in long contracts

Highly recommend them, easy to use, have helped me build at my own pace.

Pros

Affordable, easy to start off in practice. Own your software. Addons anytime you want. Sign in station, front desk, waiting room, EHR, Billing, Clearing house. Great customer support. Built in training videos, and manuals loaded in the software.

Cons

Like all programs, it takes a while to learn how to use it

Tonya from Jolin Chiropractic Center, S.C.

Best company EVER. Top notch support team

My office is so much easier to run

Pros

This company has made my life easier! The software is so user friendly and their software support team is the best you could ever dream of. They are friendly and completely knowledgeable in what they do. Transitions of any kind are so easy with them. I can't run my business without EZBIS and would recommend them to every chiropractic office!!!

Karl from Anderson Family Chiropractic

We've used EZBIS in our office for years and we absolutely love it!

Keep up the great work EZBIS! You have kept us on top of an ever changing and demanding world of patient records, billing and diagnosis codes! Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use the system for soap notes, billing, EHR and so much more. If there is ever a problem or confusion, customer support is a phone call away and very helpful. Also, there are several "how to videos" available for training.

August 2015

Dave from Petty Michel & Associates

August 2015

Excellent Product for the Price - Perfect for Chiro Billing

Pros

I've worked with the EZBIS software with clients for 30 years now. This is a reliable, dependable, workhorse software that fills all the basic needs. It is one of the best billing programs around, the ease of use if there, and the updates are timely. The ICD10 conversion program is very good and puts in in the top 5 of softwares. The schedule calendar is sweet and allows for a big volume or multiple providers.

Cons

As do most of the software vendors - EZ BIS will promote a product but not disclose that certain features are *available at an extra cost. So make sure you ask when you review the demo.

Kyle from Johnson Family Chiropractic

Long Time User, Always Satisfied

Pros

I have been a customer of EZ-Bis for 6 years now, and I purchased this version from a previous chiropractic office which had been with EZ-Bis since the early 1990s. What's so impressive about EZ-Bis is the continual improvements they make to their software. Never satisfied. Constantly making updates, adding functionality, etc. They were on top of the ICD-10 changes nearly a year in advance, for example.

Cons

The hold times for customer service can sometimes be lengthy (5-10 minutes). I've found it best to call them on off hours: early in the morning or over lunch hour.

Becky from Dr. Becky Grimm DC SC

The support is there whenever we need them!

Pros

It is generally easy. They have modified terms for me and added term for making it fit my verbiage in my practice. The support is the best.

Cons

All of the software has windows. So if there ever is a break thru that we can use our phones and not go from window to window it would be great.

Tony from Lost Creek Chiropractic

Has been very good.

Organized office. With a procedure and tools to accomplish our task.

Pros

The functionality. Easy to implement and easy to use! Very seamless when adding modules and upgrading!

Cons

Trying to utilize the whole program is a huge task! The trainers and support has been great with using all the parts and streamlining my office

Michael from Cafaro Chiropractic Clinic

E-Z Bis is REALLY easy!

Pros

The E-Z Bis Office is a phenomenal all in one product for the chiropractic office. It is exceptionally easy to use and all modules are linked to each other. You can work on billing, scheduling and EHR with just a couple clicks! Also, the sales and service team are fantastic. Whether you are buying a product from sales or having service help set you up they are knowledgeable.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that it takes some time in EHR to tweak things the way you want, but let's be frank they all do! At least with E-Z Bis you have the ability to do it.

Gina from CAVE SPRINGS CHIROPRACTIC - Dr. Surtin

EZ Bis does all the hard part preparing for the ICD-10 transition

Pros

We have been with EZ Biz since the late 80's. The older this company gets, they better they become. Preparing for the ICD 10 transition for our office has been a breeze! EZ Bis has done the majority of the work for you. The updates keep coming, with each one life just gets a little easier! Never had a problem that has not been resolved by the support team.

Cons

If I had to pick something, pricing (but just as all good things are, it doesn't come cheaply).

Krista from Wellness One of Hickory

office manager running EZ Bis

I have worked with it for 7 years now and love it

Pros

More features than chirotouch and I love that we can upload patient documents to accounts.

Cons

Our networked computers software run slower than our main computer.

May 2016

Michelle from East Washington Chiropractic

May 2016

Our office has been using EZ BIS since the late 1980's. Excellent!!!

EZ BIS is the best "complete" software for the chiropractic office! In today's market, with many "gadgets", it is easy for a new graduate to be persuaded to utilize other software that "appears" to have everything. Unfortunately, what new graduates are not equipped to evaluate is the long term productivity for all aspects of the office (ease of data entry, billing, collections, and follow up just to name a few). An excellent chiropractic software is not just EHR with all the "enticing bells and whistles". One aspect about the software that is a definite pro is that the system has built in capabilities of performing a singular task through different means based upon how you want your office to function. This feature is exceptional as all offices function differently, having different procedures and different staff completing separate functions. In the 30 years I have worked with this software, I have always been completely satisfied with the updates and especially the customer service. Words can not express the patience the customer service department has to solve any problem and take suggestions for future improvements. Throughout the past 30 years, I have had the privilege to speak with many other offices about their software, only to find we definitely made the correct choice. Thank you Aaron (sales) for always answering any question we have!

April 2016

W from Aurora Family Care

April 2016

Reliable for 25+ Years!

We have used EZ Bis software for over 25 years. It is one of the easiest software programs to use. It is intuitive, user friendly, it's features match the needs of our office without extra unnecessary things to complicate it, and importantly - it's affordable. EZ Bis has updated the program over the years to meet the demands of the healthcare industry, and many of the updates are based on feedback from their customers. Our office uses the coding, billing, and appointment systems. We provide medical services in our office, so the "treatment notes" program does not meet our needs, but there is no problem using two software programs. Our medical EMR software does have appointment and billing components, but they are complicated and illogical. Our EZ Bis software is the better choice, by far. We have had some glitches over the years, as you will with ALL software. However, the support staff has always worked diligently to fix our issues. You can tell they all sincerely care about their customers, they are knowledgeable, they work hard to do a good job, and there are MANY staff members who have been with EZ Bis for 10 or more years - some have been there since we purchased our software in 1991! I never hear a "new voice." You don't find that in many companies these days. That says a lot about this company!

Colleen from Wake Forest Chiropractic

EZBIS is "easy" to use!

Pros

Our office has been using EZBIS for around 8 years now and we have been very happy with it! It is user friendly and the customer service staff are always friendly and helpful. We have recently transitioned to EHR and ICD10 and both were relatively painless thanks to them! We would highly recommend EZBIS!

Cons

We don't have any major complaints. We are generally very happy with the software, and if we ever do have an issue EZBIS is always willing to listen to our suggestions and make changes as needed.

September 2015

David from Journey Health Care

September 2015

Up to date, adaptable, receptive to improvement.

Pros

The up-to-date software before mandated deadlines in every step of healthcare industry change.

Cons

I dis not use EZ Bis electronic claims processing because of a bad experience in 2002. Since then I had to align with the state chiropractic association anyway, which required claims processing through a specific clearing house. So in the end it didn't matter.

Deby from Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic

One of the better products out there!

February 2010

Ryan from WellSpring Chiropractic

February 2010

overall user friendly, good software

Overall, would highly recommend E-Z Bis, as long as have another method of evaluating practice such as quickbooks. It has served us well for years, and we had evaluated many others prior to choosing E-Z Bis.

Pros

Easy to use, complete front desk software. Good support. Very fast input and looking up information, integrates well with Docuplus. Was affordable, quality software, with easy to read screens and layout.

Cons

Very frustrating report creation, and the numbers are wrong frequently (not in the actual billing part, just the reports) so almost worthless for practice management. Also has no clinic notes component (at least, not when we got it).

Response from EZBIS

Replied February 2010

E-Z BIS does indeed offer integrated daily notes. Our product is modular in design, so doctors can purchase exactly those features that make the most sense for each practice. Additional modules can be added at any time. Now, we offer much more besides daily SOAP notes. Our new Electronic Health Records module can maintain complete patient health information, including health history, injury information, exam results, x-ray findings, care plans and much more. Information about the new E-Z BIS Electronic Health Records module can be found by visiting the E-Z BIS website.

September 2016

Emily from Thiesse Chiropractic

September 2016

Great software and customer service!

The program is easy to use and customer service is always friendly and helpful. Highly recommended company!

Christopher from Shannon Chiropractic, LLC

SO GLAD I CHOSE TO USE EZ-BIZ

Pros

Their customer service is the best! I haven't had to wait long for help and they are always able to help me with everything very quickly. The EHR system is great and getting easier to use everyday as I am getting used to it. The billing and accounting is great and helps keep my office running smoothly with all of the reports you can run. I had tried out another software system, but this is the best, especially for the price.

Cons

Price, but isn't that always a con in everything? I wish it was a little cheaper but it is cheaper than most systems out there. I like the fact that you can buy it and not have to have a monthly fee for years. That is a money saver.

Chris from Tomczak Chiropractic

Great Value!

Pros

Customized to my practice. Customer service is great! Easy to use!

Cons

Need more web based trainings to go over updates, and shortcut review for faster use. Software is able to do so much more than what I use it for. Would like more trainings to review all of the programs abilities.

Ashleigh from Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Utah

EZ Business

Pros

How affordable and easy it is to use. How I can choose what systems I am going to need for my practice instead of getting something I will never use in buisness. I am a cash based business, so it fits.

Cons

I am not sure yet. I am very happy with the product and would recommend some improvement if need be

Chris from Bryan Chiropractic Center

February 2016

Have been using their software since June of 1992.

Pros

Complete in what you need to keep office on track and compliant. Easy to use and logical. The vendor has kept me informed of all the changes I need to make in my EHR, Meaningful and ICD-10 issues.

Cons

No real complaints at this time, they have served me well for over 23 years.

November 2013

Barbara from In Pulse Chiropractic, P.C.

November 2013

Our practice has used EZBIS software since the 1980's when it was DOS based. It was easy to use then, and it is still an easy and complete powerful system. For two years in the late 1990's, we associated with a large medical practice, and they had a software program that was not user-friendly and extremely difficult to use. When we went back out on our own, I looked at a number of chiropractic programs, and I did not feel any of them were as good as EZBIS. Over the years, as I have trained new staff members, I have learned more and more of the capabilities of the software, and even though we do not use all aspects of it, it is the best program I have seen. I highly recommend EZBIS. In the early years, the product was so good that our office did not even feel we needed the support package. However, with all the new developments in the healthcare industry, we currently have the support package, and I love that the support staff is always there for us and that they are always professional and courteous. It is obvious they like what they are doing.

Christina from KC CORE, LLC

October 2015

Easy to use, affordable and always improving

Pros

The ease of use with insurance tracking and outstanding balances. Ability to personalize EHR to our own verbage and consistent software updates.

Cons

The inability to use the automated messaging because we have call lists that cant be excluded

Julia from Julia Wylie Consulting

October 2015

THE BEST SOFTWARE FROM BEGINNING TO RETIREMENT. EZBIS DOES IT ALL !!!

The professionals at EZBis truly care about their clients success and work over and above to secure such. The software is focused for the Chiropractic clinic and the support given by the company to each client is beyond compare. My experience with EZBis has existed since 1989 as I have used their software personally in 5 different clinics operating as Office Manager. I became an EZBis Certified Trainer, traveling to clients locations offering training in all areas, since 1997 and have witnessed this software company evolve in all areas that are necessary for their clients to become successful and efficient clinics in their daily operations. The support/sales teams are truly professionals and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They conduct nationwide training seminars and offer on-site training if requested. I highly recommend this software for the doctor who wants to purchase a software that will grow with your clinic as needed.

January 2016

Mindy from Back Solutions Chiropractic Center

January 2016

Awesome software for chiropractors!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. The program is easily manipulated to perform any task, test, adjustment type, etc.

Cons

Nothing! The software is great and the customer assistance is wonderful!