• Pros

• "This software is soo easy to use. Is very accessible with multitasking! "

• "I love the cost structure for the billing software as well as the ease of using the software. I love the support and the quickness of their response. "

• "Easy to use and great for mining information. "

• Cons

• "Integration was a little confusing but support is very helpful and patient"

• "The reporting could be a little more robust, but we are able to report on necessary information."

• "It took some time to learn all the details of the system, but overall, it has worked well for us."

Browse EZClaim Reviews

Kelli from Lewis Professional Billing Services, LLC

EZ Claim is great

EZ Claim has been amazing for my small business and I can't recommend them enough.

Pros

I run a billing company and I have nothing bad to say about EZ Claim. Whenever I have a client ask me about software/EHR systems I always tell them to look at EZ Claim first. The billing portion of my work is very easy to do within this program. The reports are comprehensive and easy to understand. The two times (in over two years of being an EZ Claim customer) that I've needed tech support there was a live person on the phone within a minute and my problem was resolved easily and quickly.

Cons

There has not been one thing that I don't like about EZ Claim.

Ease of use and cost.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

I left a company that used SOS and knew I would never use them in my own business. Their customer service was good but the system itself was cumbersome and not detailed enough.

Jeff from Symmetry Medical Billing

Simply the best

Phenomenal. The software is fantastic, the price is great and the customer service is out of this world. The best purchase I've made for my company, hands down.

Pros

Customization. Not having a plethora of 'area restricted' signs all over was a big selling point. I don't like when something I purchase tells me what to do or how to do it and EZClaim allows me to captain and that's my main reason for choosing them.

Cons

Honestly, anything that's ever been an issue - EZClaim has solved in one way or another so: nothing.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

All reasons honestly. Price, ease of use, database structure, speed, functionality, features and, of course, customization. Most other software's force you into their box and their vision of how to bill but, EZClaim gives you tools and let's you decide how to use them.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

Office Ally is decent but, there is no customization and they severely lack on features and reporting and their customer service is not great.

CHRISTY from Utah Family Institute

Switching from EzClaim Advanced to EzClaim Premier

The Ezclaim customer support is always great to help us figure out a problem and find a workable solution. We have made several feature requests that hopefully will be able to be considered for future upgrades that would improve things for our practice. Overall, the program is a very solid billing program and great business tool.

Pros

Our business has used Ezclaim Advanced for many years and the program worked well for our business. We upgraded to Ezclaim Premier when Advanced switched over to no longer being supported. The new program is able to do the electronic billing directly from the program and autopost ERAs directly into the software, which is a really great feature and saves time on manual data entry. It is also nice to be able to type in a client name to search (using the grid features) rather than scrolling down through long lists to find claims and information etc.

Cons

The process of switching from Ezclaim Advanced to Ezclaim Premier for our business was much more complicated and time consuming than we had anticipated. The program takes a lot more training and use for a new user to be able to be confident in using the system because it is much more complex. While the system is quite customizable in many aspects, it can also be inflexible in other ways, which we have found to be a challenge at times when certain features did not match well with our specific practice. It takes more practice to figure out where everything is and how to complete different tasks than the more simplified Advanced version. We liked the simplicity of some of the features of the Advanced program which seemed to be unnecessarily over complicated in the new program. However, with increased use this has become less cumbersome as it has become more familiar. One feature change in particular that added a great deal of extra work for our business is that copays and payments made upfront in the Ezclaim Scheduler are not automatically carried over in the claim creation. The user has to go back in and disperse any payments entered into the scheduler later when the claims are created. We bill once each month rather than daily or weekly so for us this added extra time, confusion, and human error trying to go back and make sure all the copays got applied to the claims correctly. If not careful, it can be easy to forget to apply a copay or upfront payment with the new process.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

We were already EzClaim Advanced customers.

David from Prestige Medical Staffing and Marketing

Great Service for a Great Priviileges

Overall, our experience with EZClaim has been positive. They are generally very receptive to correcting and troubleshooting any issues we have. I appreciate their professionalism as well and quick turnaround on product support.

Pros

The process for setting up a new account with EZClaim as well as the ability to quickly and easily start billing was very beneficial. The software is not "clunky," or difficult to navigate and makes inputting claims fairly easy (no pun intended). The software is also very user friendly from the stand point that if you have limited billing experience or knowledge, you can still effectively and efficiently submit claims.

Cons

The thing that I like least about EZClaim is its lack of integration with some of the practice management/emr softwares. For example, we use Practice Fusion with EZClaim, but the products are not seamlessly integrated and does create some work to correct the claims on the backend. Overall, its not the big of a problem because we "scrub," our claims before submission. However, it would be more useful if they were seamlessly integrated. The only other thing I would mention is that there is no weekend or after hour support, which can be frustrating when we experience issues afterhours or on the weekends as we bill seven days a week.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

Ultimately we chose EZClaim over alternative products because of the ease of use of the system and the cost relative to the system usage as well. The other products were significantly more expensive and required a massive amount of lead time for start up.

Deborah from Spectrum Medical Billing Services

Ezclaim

I have used Ezclaim since I started my business in 2005. I love the customer support and the features the software offers. It's easy for new billers to learn.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see new features come out quicker. But I understand the amount of testing that needs to be involved.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

I choose Ezclaim Premier as I have used their Advanced version and was impressed by their customer service . I also have many providers/practices I provide billing services for, and all the other billing software cost were based on the number providers or tax ids. That made the cost too expensive for me.

Maggie from WelCore Health, LLC

EZClaim Billing Software Review

There are several benefits to using EZClaim. The templates make filing quick and easy, and the ability to receive almost all of our remittances in EZClaim has saved us lots of time. The customer service is fantastic! They are always knowledgeable, helpful, and timely.

Pros

This product was very easy to use compared to a few other billing softwares that we have tried. The templates in particular make the billing process very quick and easy.

Cons

It would be useful if we could create folders so we could group patients by locations. It would also be nice to have some short instructions videos that are specific to a certain task or topic, so we wouldn't have to sign up for a whole webinar to get that information. Also, it's frustrating that it requires a 9 digit zip code in order to file, as most people don't know the last 4 of their zip code so we spend a lot of time looking those up.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

We were having a lot of difficulty with the Ability Network, everything from filing claims to getting customer service on the phone.

KIM from Prohealth Billing Solutions LL

PROHEALTH

The employees and staff are very helpful and provide insightful meaningful use.

Pros

Ease of use and it is exactly what it says - Easy to use, excellent reporting

Cons

Nothing I don't like, really. It does what I need it to do.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

Used Ez Claim before and found for the value it was more user friendly and did more of what I needed it to do. So I switched back.

Raymond from GCValley Billing LLC

EZClaims=EZ

There is really only one word to describe EZClaim and thats EZ! I had the help of a wonderful onboarding team. When I was not able to setup a training session due to how busy I was they had the most helpful training articles. I could tell they put a a lot of work into these and these tutorials and tips are actually very helpful and you will not feel lost when using these.

Pros

The fact that I can easily change between provider databases with a click of a button was a major feature I was looking for. Being able to switch databases so quickly make a world of difference when on a call with a provider or patient in another database.

Cons

I would like to see a bit more updated UI. The interface seems like It's coming from a Windows 98 system. If they could make it look a bit more modern that would be wonderful.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

This is software I was using while working with another billing company. I needed to find a dependable well reviewed software for my own business and EZClaim was the ticket.

Stefanie from Center for Addictive Problems

Worth the $ and training time

Well worth the money and training time. EZClaim has made my life a lot easier.

Pros

Very customizable features, extensive help screens

Cons

Integration was a little confusing but support is very helpful and patient

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

We were already familiar with EZClaim and it was the best option all around

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

Needed updated program, and Advanced was not going to be supported anymore.

Alicia from People to People, LLC

Ez Claim billing

We have used EZClaim billing for going on 13 years. The scheduler we have used for at least 10 years. We loved many of the features of the desktop version and wished they translated to the online version, i.e. waitlist, reminders, messaging. We were able to use the scheduling software much like an EHR, but got to the point with 3 offices we had to move to online and now use the online version of the scheduler but our billing portion is still on the desktop.

Pros

We really liked the desktop option of this program. Now that it is online, there are features that are no longer available that should be, i.e. waiting list, reminders, messages.

Cons

At this juncture, the cost for on-line I feel is pricey. It should be more 25.00 per user than 50.00, since it doesn't offer many of the features the desktop portion did. We also wished that EZclaim and NextStep had better communication with one another. We get reminders in NextStep but they do not translate to the scheduler. Also there are times that we need reminders that have nothing to do with a client.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

Price was on point and software was easy to use.

Guy from The Memory Clinic

excellent billing software for billing/coding specialists

I like it, and I think I'd like it even more if I made my living as a billing/coding specialist. I've evaluated several other options and none quite matches what EZClaim can do. Providers who are less hands-on may want something different.

Pros

For context, I'm a healthcare provider who also manages so-called "revenue cycle management" for our small (6 providers) multi-specialty clinic. We previously used a billing service, but, given our low volume, we felt it would be more cost-effective to handle things ourselves. Now that I have everything up and running (more about that later), it's trivial to spend an hour or two at the end of the week entering claims, processing payments, and dealing with rejections, denials, etc. The ability to auto-post remittances tied to EFT payments makes the whole process very simple. It's pretty good at printing out statements and invoices. It's quirky, for sure, but it works exactly the way you expect it to. Given the complexity of the whole revenue cycle management system, I'm impressed with what EZClaim has been able to do, and their support department was helpful getting everything set up. It's the right tool for this job. No more, no less.

Cons

(Caveat: I haven't tried more than one or two other pieces of software.) EZClaim seems to be at the sweet spot where price and functionality intersect, but probably only for experienced coding/billing specialists. For providers who are less familiar with how this stuff all works, there's a fairly steep learning curve. There's also a very involved and elaborate setup process.

Steve from The Institute for Behavior Change

A terrific product, with stupendous support and decades of successful experience using it!

I have been involved with the EZClaim team since the first years of its development and have never met a more helpful, expert support team (including the original lead developer of the software, Al).

Pros

The features are stable, reliable and sound. What more can you ask for? The software is continually being improved (I was among the first commercial users many years ago and have remained a loyal and satisfied customer without fail throughout that time).

Cons

There is nothing not to love. It interfaces readily with my work (my only wish is that Intuit/QuickBooks would be more willing to interface with EZClaim's database so we could use one portal to input claims data and that same portal to create payroll data. I won't hold my breath, but that would be AWESOME!

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

The setup of the software was intuitive and readily understandable by someone who was a clinician and NOT trained as a "biller." I found it possible to acquire great expertise in billing (95% claims paid within 30 days) over the past few decades, thanks to EZClaim support!

Jana from Ertel & Company

EZClaim review - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

EZClaim has hands down been the best billing software I have ever used, and I have been in the medical industry for 23 years. It is user friendly, has great shortcuts, and the customer service has always been amazing!

Pros

The entire system is extremely easy to use. The feature I like the most is the use of templates. I set up templates for the most common type of appointments. This allows me to create and finish a claim in less than 30 seconds. Saves me and my staff a TON of time.

Cons

You have to manually input every new patient. You cannot use a CSV upload to add many patients at a time.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

EZClaim had everything we needed and the price was spot on.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

We went back to utilizing paper charts so we no longer needed an EMR. The difference between the EMR billing system and EZClaim was night and day. It would take me a couple minutes to create a claim in the EMR. EZClaim takes me less than 30 seconds.

Heather from Community Counseling & Correctional Services, Inc.

Industry: Public Safety

Easy EZClaim

Exceptional. They have responded quickly to any support questions, have helped me set up new databases for expanded projects. They were very quick to update during a recent outage, at no fault of theirs.

Pros

Ease of use. It is so easy to bring someone new onboard with little training required. Setting up users and their settings is super easy and quick.

Cons

Duplicate service lines! For some reason it is not picking up duplicate service lines and alerting to them. I have several different people entering charges and have started seeing duplicate service entries. I would love to see the charge entry start with the date. Right now it defaults to POS and for my work that is always the same. I hate when we have to back tab to get into the date field. Also, wish there was an enter to add the claim instead of clicking. I am a keyboard person so the more hot keys and shortcuts the better and it is more efficient and we can get more entries done.

Brad from Phoenix Mental Health and Wellness

Great software

It is very straightforward and so far there has not been down time due to tech issues.

Pros

I love the reports. There are a lot of different reports to use which makes reviewing analytics easier.

Cons

I wish there was a way to quickly do a search at the top of the screen to find a patients balance. This would help my front office staff be able to tell patients their balance without knowing a lot about billing of EZClaim.

Price

Maureen from HFT Revenue Management

Great service and superb customer service!

I have been very impressed with EZ Claim and their seamless integration with my clearinghouse. Implementation was incredibly easy and I was able to be up and running quickly.

Pros

EZ Claim is incredibly easy to use, has great reporting features, and has allowed me to increase my productivity ten-fold since I started my business. I am able to easily view specific information quickly in order to structure my priorities to increase revenue and decrease longstanding debt. It has been a game changer for us.

Cons

Sometimes the functions aren't entirely intuitive, but the customer service department goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable understanding the features, training you in how to use them, and fielding follow-up questions.

Steve from BOUNDLESS: Alexandra R. Bunyak, MD, Inc.

Great Option for DIYers

We brought billing in-house last year, and it enables us to DIY--saving money and better understanding our practice and its billing flow.

Pros

I like that there are multiple pathways for getting something done, and that the reporting system is robust.

Cons

I wish the codes returned in RMTs were more plain-language so we would know how to fight rejections.

Past experience with it.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

AC and ACPM are a nightmare.

Ginger from Freedom At Home Dialysis

EZ Claim Medical Billing software review

We are always able to stay up to date with our billing and our receivables. The reports are helpful in keeping track of aging claims and unpaid balances. Customer Service is easily reached and the staff are always dependable.

Pros

EZ claim is very flexible for our billing needs, no matter the payer we are billing to or adding to our payer list. Also, we love the ability to duplicate some of the repetitive data in claims day to day, saving us valuable time.

Cons

There are some data elements that do not copy over from previously billed claims that we wish would do so as it would eliminate even more duplicate entry claim to claim, specifically on UB04 institutional claims.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

Price, functionality, easy of implementing.

Shauna from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Software

Pretty good

Pros

Easy to use mostly. It started as a trial but decided to keep

Cons

Doesn’t do all I would like, receive payments

Price

Roy from Child NeuroBehavioral Center

Complete Medical Billing System

We have been using EZclaim since 2004. Through all of the medical billing changes, EZclaim has been there with updates and upgrades to handle all of the demand of our growing business.

Pros

Quick and easy to setup and start using. Great support, you can always talk to a person that is kind and helpful. There are many integrated apps and services. We use the clearinghouse TriZetto Provider Solutions which makes it simple to do electronic billing.

Cons

In a previous version of EZclaim, you could check for updated and download it. Now you must call Support and ask for an update link to be emailed to you.

Vicky from Elite Billing Resolutions

elite billing

amazing system that has fit out needs perfectly! Customer service is amazing and helps with all of my questions within the same day.

Pros

very organized and easy to use software to cover all of my billing needs. Great Job- registration, claims creation, and statement ability's are perfect

Cons

not like least just would like to see the ability to combine a statement for the same guarantor (pediatric billing) - would also like in the claim to be able to click on the payment posted and see the eob again like you can in the posting screen

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

the ease and price of the product

Sarah from Keystone Counseling and Evaluation Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Long time user--roughly 15 years??

solid software that i hope we are able to continue using for the long haul.

Pros

Easy to use and great for mining information.

Cons

required ongoing to pay a monthly subscription. I have been with EZ over a decade. We have a local version. But to get upgrades for it, we have to subscribe to a yearly support fee that is very expensive, for a company that only has had to use support a few times. I would suggest a per ticket price for support, rather than this 1000/year support in case you need it.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

more secure, from a protection of data perspective.

linda from Chino Avenue Congregate Care & 5 other facilities

Lifesavers!

The staff support is the most professional support team I've ever been involved with in my 50 years of billing. They were patient with this non-computer person and never thought any question, as dumb or repeated was a bad one.

Pros

The ease of use. I could teach a non-computer literate person to use the system quickly and easily. The tutorials are awesome.

Cons

There's actually nothing on don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing EZClaim

Ease of use, support from sales to technical support prior to and how they answered my questions in the beginning.

Tony from Abilities in Action

Excellent, Easy to Use Software

Great product, very user friendly, amazing customer support staff willing to help you and go the extra mile.

Pros

Easy to use, new employees learn it quickly. Support staff will create reports and modify the software for me when requested.

Cons

Updates are always a disaster, cost me a considerable amount of money in employee downtime and getting my tech guy involved. No EMR option will be the reason I will switch to another platform in the near future.

Lori from psychiatric consultants

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very easy to use system to use for billing and scheduling

There are many benefits to this software.. Electronic billing, ERA's, Patient statements. credit card processing and great support.

Pros

There are several features that i love about this easy software.. The electronic Billing, ERA, it works well with other integrated applications such as practice fusion and it has a great support system. Also you have Credit card processing available to you as well as patient statements and the ability to have a task list.

Charlotte from Jackson Medical Billing Services

Adaptable Software

My overall experience has been a positive experience. It gets the job done.

Pros

I think that I am able to use Ezclaim to bill several different types of practices. It works for chiropractic and well as physical therapy billing. I have also used it for billing doctor visits, labs and radiology.

Cons

I feel that there should be more report and also a way to store expired primary insurance when it becomes inactive.

Letia from Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake

Ezclaim review

Pros

Ease of use. Desired features. Affordability.

Cons

Very little. It’s very easy to use and when I need help customer service helps.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

Rpms is not user friendly and has very limited use for the goals of our billing department

Deirdre from Medical AR Services, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use and GREAT support

I can manage several business's claims, insurance issues, and general practice support because this software is so easy to use. Because it is cloud-based, I can hire help who can work from their location and easily connect.

Pros

Easy to use, staff goes above and beyond to help.

Cons

I would like to be able to see previous/termed insurances for patient. Also be able to copy insurance information from one patient to another in same family.

Karen from CereHealth

Nice option for our small practice

EZClaim combined with Trizetto helps our company have minimal claims that are "not accepted"

Pros

For our purposes EZClaim is the best value for the money. There is enough capability to make our billing process smooth.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

Ease of use and functionality of software

Meri from David Abayev Gynecology

Good and reliable application

i am with Ezclaim more then 10 years bBut with clouds software only one year Some option works better but some of slower then desktop version. Also option for example print statements work terrible Need to spent a lot of time to print statement how i need i hope it will be updated and improve

Pros

easy to use and sending claims to insurance very quickly

Cons

i like future sent claim and posting ware t

Kim from QuickEMR Billing Services

Top Notch Billing System

The customer service is great and you NEVER get send oversees! They are constantly doing updates to improve their software. They will also design, at an additional cost, special reports if you can't find one to suit your needs.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Patient statements, but out of ALL the billing software programs I have ever used, this has better than most.

Debbie from Waterford Counseling

Ease will exclaim

Ezclaim is just a simple program. Easy to understand, easy instructions.

Pros

Ezclaim is very easy, It's simple and straightforward! They have alot of helpful information on the sight, and the staff is very knowledgeable and always willing to help.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like that I have found

Aaron from Calmed Medical Supplies and Repair, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

A winning package!

Pros

The software is full featured, and the integration with our clearinghouse is near seamless. Their customer support is quick and responsive; overall it's a very well-designed product

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about this! Great product, great value, and great service!

David from David Flomenhaft, LCSW, PhD

Medical billing software winner

Excellent customer support, very accessible and patient with questions

Pros

Ease of use, reports choices, reliablility, excellent customer service

Cons

Some minor issues with insurance carriers claims and their unique qualities. Limits on secondary insurance coverage claim reconciliation

Jeanne from ReCept Pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Helpful for Medicare DME billing

Pros

This software has made it easy to track and reconcile our DME claims with multiple payers.

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

We were previously using a pharmacy reconciliation system which we use for our non-DME claims, but it did not work well for Medicare Part B claims with secondary payers.

Marypat from Comfort and Care Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

EZClaim Medical Billing

Over all I think this system is wonderful, and the support team is excellent.

Pros

The easy flow and convenience of everything being there in one area. You don't have to navigate around to different tabs to create a claim or enter patients .

Cons

I don't like how we cannot create our own custom reports and that we cannot filter what we need for reporting purposes

The flow

Reasons for Switching to EZClaim

The old system was not user friendly.

Dionne from Express Yourself Speech and Language Therapy, LLC

EZClaim Advanced

My overall experience has been good.

Pros

The billing and scheduling software is easy to use.

Cons

I have not become live with EZClaim premier scheduling and billing software.

Valli from Functional Sports Medicine

User Friendly Billing

I can't believe how easy your Premier Software is to use. I can figure out the nuances without any tech help and when I do need tech support your team picks up the phone on the 1st ring, they know me and they literally help me within minutes. I highly recommend the Premier Software. It has enhanced patient payment compliance.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

The patient statements can be confusing to the patients. I often have to explain the bill.

Claribel from Trustworthy Billing

Amazing Software!

Pros

This software is soo easy to use. Is very accessible with multitasking!

Cons

Everything is good!! No complaints :) loove this software!!

Joetta from Missing Piece

September 2016

Could not ask for better

EZClaim customer support is the best. They go above and beyond for their clients. The system is very easy to work with and train new staff on. We could not be happier!

Pros

Easy of use

Cons

Need more report options

Denise from Professional Practice Management

Great Program

We have been using EzClaim since 2006 very pleased with the program, support team and staff always very helpful and friendly.

Pros

Very user friendly and dependable.

Cons

Would like to see more detailed reports.

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Rastelli

Industry: Mental Health Care

Pros

The Integration aspects are a plus. Thank you

Cons

Some problems accessing the program with in the last year.

Peter from Lourdes de Armas MD

Issues

Overall, the experience has been satisfactory but the "time out" issue and "statement" issue are vulnerable areas that if another company came along, we might switch if those problems didn't exist.

Pros

Processing claims is very easy. I do not have expereince with other programs but I can not imagine something easier than this

Cons

I do not like the CITRIX system. It "times out" on me all the time, even if I get up for 5 minutes to get a cup of coffee. The issue with the "cloud" was traumatic, we hope this does not happen again. Also, I have not been able to use the statement system with any success. In other words, I can't bill patients from ez claims, I have to go to my accounting software.

Shelley from Shelley Gildwarg LCSW LLC

Shelley Gildwarg

Great, reliable, user friendly

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, reliable service

Cons

Many features I don’t know how to use, outages at times

Recommendation from other users

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Powerful, lightweight product that won't break the bank

Pros

EZClaim is simple to set up and easy for any beginner in Healthcare Office Management and Medical Claims Billing to understand. I tested this product as a possible software for my small business and I was so impressed with it that I have recommended it to many of my clients.

Cons

While EZClaim is easy to use and powerful enough for small businesses, its lack of complex billing, scheduling, and patient information options will never allow it to work for larger businesses with 700+ patients. At least, in my experience, I cannot see this working out. A great starter software for the first four years of a LHCSA or other Healthcare Facility, but needs to be upgraded when you really start to expand.

Bethanee from Trinity Home Care & Resource

User friendly platform

Pros

This software for claims is pretty user friendly. I have been using it for 7 years now and have used an older version and the current version of Premier. The sorting and filtering aspects are very useful to organize claims the way I want them.

Cons

I wish there were different options to delete multiple authorizations instead of one at a time.

Jacqi from Health Fitness Concepts RN LLC

Director of Finance

Pros

Reports drop to excel or google sheets and it's fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

All payments are not automatically entered into system. We have to manually update a lot of payments received. Would like easier drop of reports through push of a button instead of cut and paste from Libre.

samantha from network marketing

EZclaim medical billing

this is a good software but needs a scrubber to make sure that your claims are free of error

Pros

this software is something i have been looking for it is very easy to use and very affordable as well

Cons

a check system to see if any you made any mistake before sending out the claims i will look to see if i can find this software somewhere else

Krystal from Astro Medical Billing

Highly recommend this billing software

Every billing software guarantees great customer service, but it never happens or they are very annoyed when helping you. EZ-Claim is always quick to answer the phone and solve any issues and very prompt responding to emails and never make you feel like a burden.

Pros

I really like that you can set up each login to be setup how you personally work on a particular clinic. My staff all work a little different so everyone has it setup to what works best for them.

Cons

Once in a blue moon the system will run slower than normal. That is just technology these days when servers are sometimes acting up. The problem always gets resolved within 24 hours.

maria from Compuex Billing Administrator

ez claims

ok

Pros

this software is user friendly. allowing multiple providers in 1 account.

Cons

i really dislike the down times we have gotten during labor hours. This situation has me very scared that it would happen again. I need this to work at its full potential. I believe the support team needs to be more skilled so these downtimes do not happen.

to try the cloud