What are Fusion users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Fusion software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software has made the life and day to day unnecessary workload of a pediatrician by it's simple but effective services."
  • icon"Access on multiple devices and platforms is so great and now they have added Teletherapy. Issues if any, have been minimal and always addressed promptly and courteously."
  • icon"There are help articles and tutorials for almost everything pertaining to the product, but customer care is still within reach."
  • icon"Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they can’t delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in."
  • icon"If there is something that is missing I cannot think of it."
  • icon"We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state."

Browse all Fusion Reviews

• Have you used Fusion and would like to share your experience with others?

Love this EMR!!

Pros

Fusion is very streamlined, easy to customize and very professional looking. I love how reports look when printed! The POC is automatically created based on the evaluation report and also look very professional. The goals are automatically filled in on the SOAP notes with progress graphs for progress reports. Work is easy to keep track of with the tasks bar on the main schedule page. You can assign different tasks to a therapist and the daily soap note reminder automatically shows up once you check a patient in. Great EMR system.

Cons

I wish it was easier to create a POC when you receive an evaluation from a different clinic. The only other con I have is that it is the most expensive EMR system I have seen.

Jasmine

Fusion Makes Life Easier

Time. Being a business owner is a time suck, anything that saves time for me is great it means that I have more time to do other things pertaining to the business. Fusion helps me to take care of a lot on the patient side so that I can focus on more administrative tasks and for that I am grateful.

Pros

I do not even want to begin with what I was doing BEFORE Fusion, I have blocked out that part of my life. In all seriousness, I have not looked back since implementing Fusion for my practice needs. It is a TIMESAVER, it is efficient, it is well thought out, it is FANTASTIC. The billing feature, amazing. The home resources are so easy to add which is so helpful for your patients and just already there. Customization is so easy with Fusion, and you will not even realize that type of forethought (from a team of awesome professionals) is what you've needed all along. Scheduling is so easy and the reminders take care of themselves. Documentation is a breeze. I have no regrets. This software has grown my practice while simultaneously covering all of my needs. There are help articles and tutorials for almost everything pertaining to the product, but customer care is still within reach. Access on multiple devices and platforms is so great and now they have added Teletherapy! Issues if any, have been minimal and always addressed promptly and courteously. I cannot thank the Fusion team for having such a wonderful product. I tried MANY softwares prior to finally going to Fusion and none compare. I am not getting paid to say this, it's just really THAT incredible. If you're looking for a system that does it all, this is it!

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints. One thing I could say is that sometimes, I am not able to get a live person on the phone, but I cannot even complain about that because I rarely have to call and if I leave a message they will either call or email very promptly after.

Reasons for choosing Fusion

Fusion was more user friendly than the other options. I enjoyed the live demo and that alone made my decision instant to join the Fusion (user) team!

Reasons for switching to Fusion

For the money I not feel that I was getting my needs met. The price was not worth it because I did not have any of the features I have now. I was limited on devices I could use. Documentation was archaic at best. It was very difficult to get support when I did have issues. It served a purpose but did not support the growth of my business.

yael

Billing program for all medical fields

Pros

I like that it keeps my appointments organized as per date and time and allows me to check in the students and then go ahead and bill for them. Its simple and easy to use.

Cons

It can be timely to put all students in the system and bill with all the required information. If you forget to check the student in then you will have to save the soap note go back and check in the student and then submit the bill.

Does Most Things Great But Support Lacking and Company Inflexible

Good feature set, easy of use. All of this is in my review.

Pros

Fusion has created a very good and stable product. The app loads in your browser as one page and you navigate within. This makes it load everything extremely fast and efficiently. Most of the feature are ideal for an slp/ot/pt therapy clinic with clients of any age (I don't know why they market it as pediatric focused). The best part is the ease and speed by which we can get SOAP notes done, one to claims and submitted to insurance.

Cons

First off, its hard to develop software that meets a lot of user's needs. That said, after being with Fusion for 2 years I have noticed a shift. They're people used to be a lot more accommodating and service minded. Our clinic isn't expecting Fusion to develop custom features for us, but even tiny changes that would make a big difference, for us and other clinics, they are unwilling to change/add. As far as support, it's gone down hill. A few months back, the clearing house they used screwed up a lot of claims, but Fusion didn't handle it well. Basically, their support manager sent at least 10 very long emails giving clinics a laundry list of things we needed to do to fit it. The emails were so confusing we had to call them. It was a disaster and we only had a few claims that were effected. My feeling is Fusion is suffering from an inflated ego and or a lack of quality people. They really believe they have amazing support, so when you push back and say that they didn't solve your problem they have an attitude, "That doesn't make sense, we have great support." Thus, for the most part I like the software but as my clinic grows I'm finding it harder to work with Fusion.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am truly sorry to hear that you aren¿t completely happy with Fusion and your experience with our team! We recognize that we have areas to improve on and we are working hard to get better. In fact, we've recently hired several new team members to help with that! I would love the chance to connect with you directly on the things you mentioned. If you're open to that, please feel free to send an email to kristen@fusionwebclinic.com with your contact info. Our goal is to serve you so you can serve your patients, so thanks for helping us get better at doing that!

Replied July 2018

Sophia

The Perfect Web Clinic

Our office's experience with Fusion has been incredible for both administrative personnel and therapists. This review is from the perspective of an office manager and not that of the therapists. Fusion as a program is seamless in it's design and function. From scheduling, to billing, to note taking, Fusion has provided a simple software to manage these different tasks. The software is extremely easy to use and if you are unsure of how to do something there are options to read a "how-to" or the system will take you through the process, similar to a demo. The software itself looks modern, unlike other web clinics available, which still look stuck in 2009, thus making the experience very user friendly and pleasant to deal with. Aside from the software itself, the customer service is where Fusion has one of it's strongest systems. I have yet to have a problem that has not been solved by a customer representative. The problems that have been worked on have ranged from simple quick fixes to more complex issues which have required further investigation on both of our ends. The support staff at Fusion is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that any and all problems are fixed leaving no stone unturned when searching for a solution. Their responses are quick (well under 24 hours) and are laid out in a way that anyone could understand. Rather than fix the problem and leave you unaware of the cause or solution, they make sure to explain each step so that the same problems can be dealt with in the future without their assistance. Fusion's support staff is top notch and will be do everything in their power to make sure that their customers are taken care of. This level of service stands out on it's own but is also appreciated after dealing with various insurance companies. on a daily basis. Overall, I would recommend Fusion with 100% confidence to anyone who was looking to make use of a comprehensive software such as this. The software is easy to use and the support team is always a reliable resource for help. One last reason to go with Fusion is that they are always thinking of new ways to improve their software and are open to all criticisms and/or requests. It seems like once a month there is a new feature that has been added with the intent of creating a smoother experience. Fusion truly is a necessary tool in our office for both administration purposes and for our therapists and it is worth every penny.

Pros

Easy to use, modern software. Great for scheduling, billing and note taking. The authorization tracker is one of the best features and has helped a great deal in maintaining a clinic.

Cons

If there is something that is missing I cannot think of it. However, every part that I use I am happy with.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Sophia - Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! We are so glad that Fusion has brought so much value to your practice. As always, we are here for you and your patients.

Replied April 2017

Chelsea

We have used this EMR for several years. It is well-designed, functional, and easy to use.

Scheduling, billing, and data entry encompassed in one product

Pros

This software is all inclusive, and it is very helpful to be able to manage multiple offices in one location. Patient data is accessible yet secure. The system is also designed for multiple disciplines. The best part for me is the billing and administrative sections which allow for easy tracking of claims as well as informative reports which would take hours to do by hand.

Cons

My least favorite part about this software is not being able to mark a patient tardy or calculate attendance by a date range rather than overall. It would be more helpful if we mark appointments more appropriately such as "Canceled by clinic" or "canceled by the parent" or "tardy" and then be able to calculate these by category. We must report the percentage to many insurances.

Christy

We are so thankful for the support of the entire Fusion team.

Pros

As a mom who started a nonprofit for children with special health care needs, and no background in the medical field, we needed an EMR software that is easy to use, self-explanatory, and cost effective. Fusion has fit our needs for both staff and therapists, and the ability to schedule, maintain records, and bill from one source, all for a low monthly fee, is beyond comparison. We started with a billing company to manage our claims processing, and when we were not receiving reimbursements in a timely manner we knew it was time process our claims "in house". It was a difficult and overwhelming experience, but the Fusion customer service staff was top notch in making sure that we felt supported and confident in the change. We are saving thousands of dollars and can track our reimbursements in real time. Thank you Fusion Team.

Cons

There is not much we don't like! The therapists wish that they could customize the SOAP Note more, but appreciate the thoroughness it requires.

Amanda

Easy to use. Streamlines aspects of a therapist's job.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The goal bank makes adding goals very easy. The SOAP note makes it very easy to record and track data. I love being able to see goal progress in charts as I complete a SOAP note. Progress notes are simple with all of the data at hand. Easy to view the progress of clients for both myself as the therapist and parents/doctors.

Cons

Setting up different appointment types has to be done manually. For example if you need a progress note every 3 months there is no way for Fusion to automatically generate a progress note appointment every 3 months, the user has to go in and change appointment type manually. This isn't too time-consuming but it seems like the system should be robust enough to have that capability.

Pati

Comprehensive EMR for pediatric therapy group

The software combines electronic medical records, scheduling, billing, record tracking into one system, making us as a team more efficient and ultimately providing better care for our patients. Previously we had used other programs, but none was specific to pediatric therapy groups and none was as comprehensive as Fusion.

Pros

It was designed for use in a pediatric environment and for a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners, thus it contains everything we need for efficient record keeping and patient billing.

Cons

Simplified navigation between patient billing accounts and patient records.

Simple and straightforward.

Pros

I enjoy most how easy it is to complete assessments and daily SOAP notes, the system walks you through step by step.

Cons

I wish it were easier to edit\revise a note, than having to go in and make it a draft again. I also wish it was easier to view current documents for each patient then having to find them on your schedule and hitting view documents because what can happen is when you move the mouse to hit view documents and you have other patients on your schedule, it will switch over to them.

Tina

Overall it has been pretty good, but set up was very difficult and we're still learning!

I had to submit about 100 notes for Audit to Medicaid and I did not get even one issue reported! They usually get you on little things like signatures and time in/out, but with this software things were in order.

Pros

Covers most bases of what you need to have in a note. Signature is great. The retrieval capabilities are great.

Cons

Difficult to navigate. When you are typing on a note and walk away you do not know which note you were writing on because it does not have patient's name/date on each screen. ***There is no UNDO typing or revert back to what you just did. ***When you try to Delete or Edit an appointment it might disappear or move to an unexpected spot and there is no UNDO or way to retrieve what you just did. Many many many times we try to Edit & it Deletes!! When you see the list of how many notes a patient owes you can not see WHICH notes they are and to retrieve that information. I don't like that I have to pay full price for someone who comes in to do one or two visits per month and this has actually deterred me from hiring someone who just comes in once in a while to substitute, and I think it is actually ridiculous that there is no way to do a partial charge for someone who is just in the office temporarily. There is no way for an office assistant to add information to an evaluation (such as medications or easy stuff like evaluation scores that therapist wants to be put on an evaluation that a "tech" can add) without their name having to be added to the evaluation. The therapist should be able to send it specifically for this information to a tech. There needs to be a way to override the information written by an assistant on a SOAP note, by the supervisor. There should be a way for supervisor to call back a note written by an assistant. There are a lot of issues.

Megan

User friendly but can be glitchy

Overall I would recommend the EMR software. Since I handle billing and office management I find that the ease of use from our former EMR software (clinicsource) is significantly better and doesn't allow for claims to get “lost” or not finalized.

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this EMR is. Customer service team is almost always quick to reply and will walk you through things when you have questions. Billing is easy to manage and the simplicity in keeping track of denied claims is a good feature.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that I have come across that I expected to see corrected but they have not been corrected yet. In the Billing section I find that the payer information for claims with primary and secondary payers will not auto populate even thought there is an option for it. It has told me for 1 year now that this feature is not usable. Also in the reporting section when you generate a report and go to click “apply” I find that you have to click outside of the “apply” box to actually apply the changes. Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they can’t delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in. This issue may be beneficial so that documentation doesn't get lost but I feel that it is more of an inconvenience because they have to go back and delete appts and reschedule them solely to delete a document or note that was accidentally started or clicked on.

Barbara

User friendly, pediatric sensitive, promotes efficiency in documentation

Efficient documentation in my daily work

Pros

I have been a pediatric PT for 37 years. I have never used a system that is so geared to pediatric documentation nor have I used one that is easy to learn and utilize. Although the system allows for efficiency with documentation, the finished reports are comprehensive without being redundant and well organized. I love using FUSION.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. It would be nice to have a feature that would keep track of number of visits in a given time.

Diedra

Fusion has helped me significantly decrease the amount of time I spend dealing with billing.

Document management, insurance payment/payment tracking management, scheduling management. Fusion also has extremely good customer service, so when I do have a problem, I am able to get a solution quickly.

Pros

The ability to bill insurance, track payments by payers and clients, and create invoices based on those payments within the same program saves time and decreases errors.

Cons

Some processes for dealing with payments and corrections are not intuitive. Fusion will have a process, but it is not always easy to figure out.

Yael

Fusion

It was great! I like the way billing is so easy and organized.

Pros

I love the calendar feature which allows you to put in each appointment and then once you check in, the automatic note it creates to hep with billing.

Cons

There were quite a few times when there are multiple patients at a time when I didnt see that one or two students werent checked in. Then the note wasnt generated and it was only noted later that some appointments werent billed for.

Emily

Fusion has been easy to use as a therapist and the layout is very functional.

Pros

I like the ability to use the drop down arrows for soap notes and assessments. This helps me be more efficient in documentation. I frequently use the mastery setting in goal writing as well. This helps me keep track of my data and when goals are being met.

Cons

My least favorite aspect is the template for feeding therapy. It's not as efficient for me, as I don't see many infants. I would like something a little more general or sectioned off for different ages.

Danielle

Efficient and easy way to document and schedule.

Pros

I like how it makes writing therapy notes quick and efficient. The drop down options for daily notes save me a lot of time. I also like the set up for evaluations - how you can customize and organize your evaluation. I also like all the reminders for plan of cares/evaluations.

Cons

There are some minor little glitches that bother me. I don't like that it requires you to put in am and pm for the appointment times. Also I cannot add in "other appointments" the same time there is a canceled appointment onto the schedule (for example, paperwork.

Maddie

Easy to use. Helpful team if there are questions or issues. No software crashes

Scheduling, messaging between team members, billing, documents, reminders, insurance authorizations, insights. I'm probably forgetting something because there are so many awesome features to benefit from.

Pros

There are so many helpful features and the software is easy to use and navigate. If you have any issues or questions the support team always responds quickly and helps to the best of their ability. I have never had a negative experience while working with the support team. With the messaging feature, it is also easy to collaborate with your team.

Cons

While working with Fusion, I cannot think of a bad experience that I have had. Great features, no crashes and wonderful team.

Deirdre

Good experience. Used to get someone on the phone with customer support, now they usually call bac

No more paper trails.

Pros

I like the billing system, all patient info is in 1 place, pretty easy to manage and use. Customer service is great when they call back; however, when admin is only in a couple of days a week, there might not be anyone to answer the call to resolve the issue. I like that it alerts you when there is something wrong, so you can stay on top of billing, etc.

Cons

I'm sure I could be utilizing the system more efficiently than I am with reports, etc.... but don't have the time to navigate and learn everything. It costs a lot of money, especially if you are only adding one part-time therapist. It doesn't let you clear out old deleted patients. I would like for that to be cleaned up. It doesn't notify you if your billing is not submitted within a certain timeframe (i.e. 1 month).

Casey

very user friendly. able to complete daily notes and other tasks quickly.

ability to complete daily notes quickly. ability to communicate with therapy team members quickly and easily with the messaging feature. ability to see my schedule easily from any location if i'm not at work.

Pros

when writing a daily note i love that there are PT activities to choose and save to make completing them quicker

Cons

when filling in data for the goals section, it doesn't carryover info from previous visits. id also like to be able to mark a goal as met and it still keep the goal there to be seen but just take it away as an option to be addressed. all we have found to do is kinda delete the goal all together and i don't really like that.

EMILY

This is the third EMR system I have used and by far it is superior to the others.

The billing process was streamlined as well as documentation was much easier and accurate.

Pros

The ease of billing and applying payments. The reminders on the dashboard of incomplete notes or which charges have not been billed.

Cons

The inability to run certain reports. It is also annoying that a progress update is created with a re-evaluation and it cannot be deleted. It would be helpful if a document could be reviewed by a peer before it is completed.

Brooke

Fusion is very user friendly?

Pros

I love the simplicity !! The layouts of the evaluations, love how you can add your own words into drop down boxes and you're not limited.

Cons

I wish when you entered your treatment time that fusion would calculate the total minutes of session for you.

Wayne

Efficient but expensive.

Pros

I enjoy that Fusion is pediatric software. I enjoy the ability to complete all my documentation and billing in one space

Cons

If your practice is small (1-2) with one therapist providing part-time services, fusion is expensive. I wish they had different price points for small clinics like some of the other EMR products out there. I find myself often searching for a software that fits my budget.

Courtni

We've been very happy with Fusion Web Clinic. The more I use it, the better it gets!

Pros

Integrated insurance billing, soon-to-come credit card processing, and simple scheduling/note writing.

Cons

Credit card processing isn't active yet. We can't wait until everything gets set up for this new service!

Kathryn

Time used: Free Trial

December 2015

Fusion has made so many aspects of our therapy practice faster and easier!

The implementation team was wonderful and helped us daily with anything we needed. I can't say enough about the support team in general. Someone always anwers the phone ready to help! The scheduler is simple with tons of customization features and easy to change options like "drag and drop". The billing portion of the program is pretty user friendly and straightforward as well. We LOVE that everything is electronic and we don't have to use paper charts any more for each patient. Prior to Fusion we were only billing electronically and patient documentation was done on paper so this has been a huge improvement. The paitient text/email appointment reminders have been really helpful too! We also like how Fusion is very open to adding features with the option to vote on specific features each month. We feel this program has enhanced the overall workflow of our office and has reduced the time our therapists are spending on documentation. I highly recommend this program for any therapy clinic looking for an EHR with billing and practice management capabilities.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Wow, Kathryn. We are so proud that we have had such a big impact on your practice. I'm looking forward to sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. It is truly remarkable that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to craft such a detailed account. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...

Replied December 2015