• Pros

• "Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy."

• "when writing a daily note i love that there are PT activities to choose and save to make completing them quicker"

• "All the add on options for repeat treatments, ease of clicking to add them to the note. The activities list that is available to select from."

• Cons

• "We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion. "

• "While working with Fusion, I cannot think of a bad experience that I have had. Great features, no crashes and wonderful team. "

• "I wish it was easier to create a POC when you receive an evaluation from a different clinic. The only other con I have is that it is the most expensive EMR system I have seen. "

Browse Fusion Web Clinic Reviews

Does Most Things Great But Support Lacking and Company Inflexible

Good feature set, easy of use. All of this is in my review.

Pros

Fusion has created a very good and stable product. The app loads in your browser as one page and you navigate within. This makes it load everything extremely fast and efficiently. Most of the feature are ideal for an slp/ot/pt therapy clinic with clients of any age (I don't know why they market it as pediatric focused). The best part is the ease and speed by which we can get SOAP notes done, one to claims and submitted to insurance.

Cons

First off, its hard to develop software that meets a lot of user's needs. That said, after being with Fusion for 2 years I have noticed a shift. They're people used to be a lot more accommodating and service minded. Our clinic isn't expecting Fusion to develop custom features for us, but even tiny changes that would make a big difference, for us and other clinics, they are unwilling to change/add. As far as support, it's gone down hill. A few months back, the clearing house they used screwed up a lot of claims, but Fusion didn't handle it well. Basically, their support manager sent at least 10 very long emails giving clinics a laundry list of things we needed to do to fit it. The emails were so confusing we had to call them. It was a disaster and we only had a few claims that were effected. My feeling is Fusion is suffering from an inflated ego and or a lack of quality people. They really believe they have amazing support, so when you push back and say that they didn't solve your problem they have an attitude, "That doesn't make sense, we have great support." Thus, for the most part I like the software but as my clinic grows I'm finding it harder to work with Fusion.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied July 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am truly sorry to hear that you arent completely happy with Fusion and your experience with our team! We recognize that we have areas to improve on and we are working hard to get better. In fact, we've recently hired several new team members to help with that! I would love the chance to connect with you directly on the things you mentioned. If you're open to that, please feel free to send an email to kristen@fusionwebclinic.com with your contact info. Our goal is to serve you so you can serve your patients, so thanks for helping us get better at doing that!

Tina from Ability & Beyond

Overall it has been pretty good, but set up was very difficult and we're still learning!

I had to submit about 100 notes for Audit to Medicaid and I did not get even one issue reported! They usually get you on little things like signatures and time in/out, but with this software things were in order.

Pros

Covers most bases of what you need to have in a note. Signature is great. The retrieval capabilities are great.

Cons

Difficult to navigate. When you are typing on a note and walk away you do not know which note you were writing on because it does not have patient's name/date on each screen. ***There is no UNDO typing or revert back to what you just did. ***When you try to Delete or Edit an appointment it might disappear or move to an unexpected spot and there is no UNDO or way to retrieve what you just did. Many many many times we try to Edit & it Deletes!! When you see the list of how many notes a patient owes you can not see WHICH notes they are and to retrieve that information. I don't like that I have to pay full price for someone who comes in to do one or two visits per month and this has actually deterred me from hiring someone who just comes in once in a while to substitute, and I think it is actually ridiculous that there is no way to do a partial charge for someone who is just in the office temporarily. There is no way for an office assistant to add information to an evaluation (such as medications or easy stuff like evaluation scores that therapist wants to be put on an evaluation that a "tech" can add) without their name having to be added to the evaluation. The therapist should be able to send it specifically for this information to a tech. There needs to be a way to override the information written by an assistant on a SOAP note, by the supervisor. There should be a way for supervisor to call back a note written by an assistant. There are a lot of issues.

Sophia from Total Communication

The Perfect Web Clinic

Our office's experience with Fusion has been incredible for both administrative personnel and therapists. This review is from the perspective of an office manager and not that of the therapists. Fusion as a program is seamless in it's design and function. From scheduling, to billing, to note taking, Fusion has provided a simple software to manage these different tasks. The software is extremely easy to use and if you are unsure of how to do something there are options to read a "how-to" or the system will take you through the process, similar to a demo. The software itself looks modern, unlike other web clinics available, which still look stuck in 2009, thus making the experience very user friendly and pleasant to deal with. Aside from the software itself, the customer service is where Fusion has one of it's strongest systems. I have yet to have a problem that has not been solved by a customer representative. The problems that have been worked on have ranged from simple quick fixes to more complex issues which have required further investigation on both of our ends. The support staff at Fusion is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that any and all problems are fixed leaving no stone unturned when searching for a solution. Their responses are quick (well under 24 hours) and are laid out in a way that anyone could understand. Rather than fix the problem and leave you unaware of the cause or solution, they make sure to explain each step so that the same problems can be dealt with in the future without their assistance. Fusion's support staff is top notch and will be do everything in their power to make sure that their customers are taken care of. This level of service stands out on it's own but is also appreciated after dealing with various insurance companies. on a daily basis. Overall, I would recommend Fusion with 100% confidence to anyone who was looking to make use of a comprehensive software such as this. The software is easy to use and the support team is always a reliable resource for help. One last reason to go with Fusion is that they are always thinking of new ways to improve their software and are open to all criticisms and/or requests. It seems like once a month there is a new feature that has been added with the intent of creating a smoother experience. Fusion truly is a necessary tool in our office for both administration purposes and for our therapists and it is worth every penny.

Pros

Easy to use, modern software. Great for scheduling, billing and note taking. The authorization tracker is one of the best features and has helped a great deal in maintaining a clinic.

Cons

If there is something that is missing I cannot think of it. However, every part that I use I am happy with.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied April 2017

Sophia - Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! We are so glad that Fusion has brought so much value to your practice. As always, we are here for you and your patients.

yael from Global Teletherapy

Billing program for all medical fields

Pros

I like that it keeps my appointments organized as per date and time and allows me to check in the students and then go ahead and bill for them. Its simple and easy to use.

Cons

It can be timely to put all students in the system and bill with all the required information. If you forget to check the student in then you will have to save the soap note go back and check in the student and then submit the bill.

Chelsea from Therapy360

We have used this EMR for several years. It is well-designed, functional, and easy to use.

Scheduling, billing, and data entry encompassed in one product

Pros

This software is all inclusive, and it is very helpful to be able to manage multiple offices in one location. Patient data is accessible yet secure. The system is also designed for multiple disciplines. The best part for me is the billing and administrative sections which allow for easy tracking of claims as well as informative reports which would take hours to do by hand.

Cons

My least favorite part about this software is not being able to mark a patient tardy or calculate attendance by a date range rather than overall. It would be more helpful if we mark appointments more appropriately such as "Canceled by clinic" or "canceled by the parent" or "tardy" and then be able to calculate these by category. We must report the percentage to many insurances.

Love this EMR!!

Pros

Fusion is very streamlined, easy to customize and very professional looking. I love how reports look when printed! The POC is automatically created based on the evaluation report and also look very professional. The goals are automatically filled in on the SOAP notes with progress graphs for progress reports. Work is easy to keep track of with the tasks bar on the main schedule page. You can assign different tasks to a therapist and the daily soap note reminder automatically shows up once you check a patient in. Great EMR system.

Christy from Kinera Foundation

We are so thankful for the support of the entire Fusion team.

Pros

As a mom who started a nonprofit for children with special health care needs, and no background in the medical field, we needed an EMR software that is easy to use, self-explanatory, and cost effective. Fusion has fit our needs for both staff and therapists, and the ability to schedule, maintain records, and bill from one source, all for a low monthly fee, is beyond comparison. We started with a billing company to manage our claims processing, and when we were not receiving reimbursements in a timely manner we knew it was time process our claims "in house". It was a difficult and overwhelming experience, but the Fusion customer service staff was top notch in making sure that we felt supported and confident in the change. We are saving thousands of dollars and can track our reimbursements in real time. Thank you Fusion Team.

Cons

There is not much we don't like! The therapists wish that they could customize the SOAP Note more, but appreciate the thoroughness it requires.

Amanda from Family Tree Therapies

Easy to use. Streamlines aspects of a therapist's job.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The goal bank makes adding goals very easy. The SOAP note makes it very easy to record and track data. I love being able to see goal progress in charts as I complete a SOAP note. Progress notes are simple with all of the data at hand. Easy to view the progress of clients for both myself as the therapist and parents/doctors.

Cons

Setting up different appointment types has to be done manually. For example if you need a progress note every 3 months there is no way for Fusion to automatically generate a progress note appointment every 3 months, the user has to go in and change appointment type manually. This isn't too time-consuming but it seems like the system should be robust enough to have that capability.

Pati from The Lotus Tree

Comprehensive EMR for pediatric therapy group

The software combines electronic medical records, scheduling, billing, record tracking into one system, making us as a team more efficient and ultimately providing better care for our patients. Previously we had used other programs, but none was specific to pediatric therapy groups and none was as comprehensive as Fusion.

Pros

It was designed for use in a pediatric environment and for a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners, thus it contains everything we need for efficient record keeping and patient billing.

Cons

Simplified navigation between patient billing accounts and patient records.

Barbara from ATS-Kids

User friendly, pediatric sensitive, promotes efficiency in documentation

Efficient documentation in my daily work

Pros

I have been a pediatric PT for 37 years. I have never used a system that is so geared to pediatric documentation nor have I used one that is easy to learn and utilize. Although the system allows for efficiency with documentation, the finished reports are comprehensive without being redundant and well organized. I love using FUSION.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. It would be nice to have a feature that would keep track of number of visits in a given time.

Megan from Kids Speak

User friendly but can be glitchy

Overall I would recommend the EMR software. Since I handle billing and office management I find that the ease of use from our former EMR software (clinicsource) is significantly better and doesn't allow for claims to get lost or not finalized.

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this EMR is. Customer service team is almost always quick to reply and will walk you through things when you have questions. Billing is easy to manage and the simplicity in keeping track of denied claims is a good feature.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that I have come across that I expected to see corrected but they have not been corrected yet. In the Billing section I find that the payer information for claims with primary and secondary payers will not auto populate even thought there is an option for it. It has told me for 1 year now that this feature is not usable. Also in the reporting section when you generate a report and go to click apply I find that you have to click outside of the apply box to actually apply the changes. Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they cant delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in. This issue may be beneficial so that documentation doesn't get lost but I feel that it is more of an inconvenience because they have to go back and delete appts and reschedule them solely to delete a document or note that was accidentally started or clicked on.

Danielle from Kids Therapy Spot

Efficient and easy way to document and schedule.

Pros

I like how it makes writing therapy notes quick and efficient. The drop down options for daily notes save me a lot of time. I also like the set up for evaluations - how you can customize and organize your evaluation. I also like all the reminders for plan of cares/evaluations.

Cons

There are some minor little glitches that bother me. I don't like that it requires you to put in am and pm for the appointment times. Also I cannot add in "other appointments" the same time there is a canceled appointment onto the schedule (for example, paperwork.

Casey from Hope Landing, Inc

very user friendly. able to complete daily notes and other tasks quickly.

ability to complete daily notes quickly. ability to communicate with therapy team members quickly and easily with the messaging feature. ability to see my schedule easily from any location if i'm not at work.

Pros

Cons

when filling in data for the goals section, it doesn't carryover info from previous visits. id also like to be able to mark a goal as met and it still keep the goal there to be seen but just take it away as an option to be addressed. all we have found to do is kinda delete the goal all together and i don't really like that.

Pam from Marshall Pediatric Therapy

Outstanding customer service!

We researched for a long time to find a new EMR to meet both administrative and clinical staff needs. Fusion Web does just that. Pros: very intuitive, easy to use, automatic posting of payments from EOB's, great documentation, tracks PA's, fast billing/collection turn around, fantastic customer service, willing to assist you in all of your needs, quick phrases to ad to documentation, can print or email documents such as patient billing statements. Cons: needs some more development on back office reports, such as, being able pull unpaid treatment codes or pulling unpaid claims into excel spreadsheets to send to payers.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Pam. We are currently working on a new reporting suite that will be highly advanced and allow you to accomplish virtually anything. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Melisa from Summit Pediatric Therapy

Owner of pediatric practice

I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Yael from E-learning

Billing and appointment system

I think its convenient and an easy way to bill and take notes.

Pros

This is a great organized software to schedule your appointments and bill for them. You can add your daily not and track progress as well.

Cons

Sometimes when scheduling if you forget to check a student in then you wont be allowed to write your note until you go back to the calendar and check them in.

Pati from The Lotus Tree

December 2015

Best program we've ever used

Overall, I think Fusion is great. We began using it almost a year ago and it is much more efficient than our previous program(s). From a scheduler's perspective, I have a few gripes about the calendar and difficulty in seeing all therapists in a single view. What's great is that they want to know when we have issues and they do their best to correct them, or to tell us why it isn't feasible. That it was designed for pediatric use was a huge plus for us. The documentation looks professional, the database is very functional and easily navigable, and it has made my job much more efficient. I can't speak to the billing piece and I know there have been a few hiccups on that end, but I give Fusion a solid 4 stars with the potential of 5!

Richard from University of Warwick

Industry: Biotechnology

Electronic documentation of services

Pros

The software allowed for the clear organisation of schedules and makes the billing of services easier.

Cons

The software was fairly complicated to learn to use and slightly unintuitive.

MERAJUL from Pabna Medical College

User review of Fusion

As I told above, this software made the work easy, so the overall experience is good.

Pros

The software has made the life and day to day unnecessary workload of a pediatrician by it's simple but effective services.

Cons

Sometimes, as an user, I found some bugs that hold for a couple of seconds then automatically access to new page.

Pam from Marshall Pediatric Therapy

Updates are fantastic!

We have used Fusion Web Clinic for the past 14 months. Recent updates to back office reporting and PA tracking jumps this EMR to 5+ ! What we love: fantastic customer service, Fusion team listens to users then make updates to improve, therapy staff love documentation, ease of managing claims for the billing and collections team, management staff can pull specific reports to direct goals, and so much more. Highly recommend this pediatric EMR!

Micah from School Occupational Therapist

Not great but it works.

Pros

It's useful to have all treatment notes and goals accessible in one place. Notes can be completed fairly quickly once you have a feel for the layout of everything.

Cons

The software could be made easier to use. Some parts are repetitive and redundant, making documenting more tedious than it needs to be. The visual layout in parts is very cluttered. In some parts of documenting, there is not enough room or too much room to type notes.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied June 2018

Micah, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are always looking at how we can make Fusion better so that it's the best experience possible and what you shared will help us do that.