• Pros

• "I love the simplicity !! The layouts of the evaluations, love how you can add your own words into drop down boxes and you're not limited. "

• "Covers most bases of what you need to have in a note. Signature is great. The retrieval capabilities are great."

• "I feel its user friendly once you get the hang of it - but the support people have been sooo great to work with and assist me in learning the system"

• Cons

• "My business has few unique nuances that make the system not 100% functional. Overall, the system is great it is just the abnormal operations in my business that make it somewhat challenging at times. "

• "We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion. "

• "I have very little to complain about. It would be nice to have a feature that would keep track of number of visits in a given time."

Browse Fusion Reviews

Love this EMR!!

Pros

Fusion is very streamlined, easy to customize and very professional looking. I love how reports look when printed! The POC is automatically created based on the evaluation report and also look very professional. The goals are automatically filled in on the SOAP notes with progress graphs for progress reports. Work is easy to keep track of with the tasks bar on the main schedule page. You can assign different tasks to a therapist and the daily soap note reminder automatically shows up once you check a patient in. Great EMR system.

Cons

I wish it was easier to create a POC when you receive an evaluation from a different clinic. The only other con I have is that it is the most expensive EMR system I have seen.

Jasmine from Gifted Integrative Speech Therapy (GIST)

Fusion Makes Life Easier

Time. Being a business owner is a time suck, anything that saves time for me is great it means that I have more time to do other things pertaining to the business. Fusion helps me to take care of a lot on the patient side so that I can focus on more administrative tasks and for that I am grateful.

Pros

I do not even want to begin with what I was doing BEFORE Fusion, I have blocked out that part of my life. In all seriousness, I have not looked back since implementing Fusion for my practice needs. It is a TIMESAVER, it is efficient, it is well thought out, it is FANTASTIC. The billing feature, amazing. The home resources are so easy to add which is so helpful for your patients and just already there. Customization is so easy with Fusion, and you will not even realize that type of forethought (from a team of awesome professionals) is what you've needed all along. Scheduling is so easy and the reminders take care of themselves. Documentation is a breeze. I have no regrets. This software has grown my practice while simultaneously covering all of my needs. There are help articles and tutorials for almost everything pertaining to the product, but customer care is still within reach. Access on multiple devices and platforms is so great and now they have added Teletherapy! Issues if any, have been minimal and always addressed promptly and courteously. I cannot thank the Fusion team for having such a wonderful product. I tried MANY softwares prior to finally going to Fusion and none compare. I am not getting paid to say this, it's just really THAT incredible. If you're looking for a system that does it all, this is it!

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints. One thing I could say is that sometimes, I am not able to get a live person on the phone, but I cannot even complain about that because I rarely have to call and if I leave a message they will either call or email very promptly after.

Reasons for Choosing Fusion

Fusion was more user friendly than the other options. I enjoyed the live demo and that alone made my decision instant to join the Fusion (user) team!

Reasons for Switching to Fusion

For the money I not feel that I was getting my needs met. The price was not worth it because I did not have any of the features I have now. I was limited on devices I could use. Documentation was archaic at best. It was very difficult to get support when I did have issues. It served a purpose but did not support the growth of my business.

yael from Global Teletherapy

Billing program for all medical fields

Pros

I like that it keeps my appointments organized as per date and time and allows me to check in the students and then go ahead and bill for them. Its simple and easy to use.

Cons

It can be timely to put all students in the system and bill with all the required information. If you forget to check the student in then you will have to save the soap note go back and check in the student and then submit the bill.

Does Most Things Great But Support Lacking and Company Inflexible

Good feature set, easy of use. All of this is in my review.

Pros

Fusion has created a very good and stable product. The app loads in your browser as one page and you navigate within. This makes it load everything extremely fast and efficiently. Most of the feature are ideal for an slp/ot/pt therapy clinic with clients of any age (I don't know why they market it as pediatric focused). The best part is the ease and speed by which we can get SOAP notes done, one to claims and submitted to insurance.

Cons

First off, its hard to develop software that meets a lot of user's needs. That said, after being with Fusion for 2 years I have noticed a shift. They're people used to be a lot more accommodating and service minded. Our clinic isn't expecting Fusion to develop custom features for us, but even tiny changes that would make a big difference, for us and other clinics, they are unwilling to change/add. As far as support, it's gone down hill. A few months back, the clearing house they used screwed up a lot of claims, but Fusion didn't handle it well. Basically, their support manager sent at least 10 very long emails giving clinics a laundry list of things we needed to do to fit it. The emails were so confusing we had to call them. It was a disaster and we only had a few claims that were effected. My feeling is Fusion is suffering from an inflated ego and or a lack of quality people. They really believe they have amazing support, so when you push back and say that they didn't solve your problem they have an attitude, "That doesn't make sense, we have great support." Thus, for the most part I like the software but as my clinic grows I'm finding it harder to work with Fusion.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied July 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am truly sorry to hear that you aren¿t completely happy with Fusion and your experience with our team! We recognize that we have areas to improve on and we are working hard to get better. In fact, we've recently hired several new team members to help with that! I would love the chance to connect with you directly on the things you mentioned. If you're open to that, please feel free to send an email to kristen@fusionwebclinic.com with your contact info. Our goal is to serve you so you can serve your patients, so thanks for helping us get better at doing that!

Sophia from Total Communication

The Perfect Web Clinic

Our office's experience with Fusion has been incredible for both administrative personnel and therapists. This review is from the perspective of an office manager and not that of the therapists. Fusion as a program is seamless in it's design and function. From scheduling, to billing, to note taking, Fusion has provided a simple software to manage these different tasks. The software is extremely easy to use and if you are unsure of how to do something there are options to read a "how-to" or the system will take you through the process, similar to a demo. The software itself looks modern, unlike other web clinics available, which still look stuck in 2009, thus making the experience very user friendly and pleasant to deal with. Aside from the software itself, the customer service is where Fusion has one of it's strongest systems. I have yet to have a problem that has not been solved by a customer representative. The problems that have been worked on have ranged from simple quick fixes to more complex issues which have required further investigation on both of our ends. The support staff at Fusion is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that any and all problems are fixed leaving no stone unturned when searching for a solution. Their responses are quick (well under 24 hours) and are laid out in a way that anyone could understand. Rather than fix the problem and leave you unaware of the cause or solution, they make sure to explain each step so that the same problems can be dealt with in the future without their assistance. Fusion's support staff is top notch and will be do everything in their power to make sure that their customers are taken care of. This level of service stands out on it's own but is also appreciated after dealing with various insurance companies. on a daily basis. Overall, I would recommend Fusion with 100% confidence to anyone who was looking to make use of a comprehensive software such as this. The software is easy to use and the support team is always a reliable resource for help. One last reason to go with Fusion is that they are always thinking of new ways to improve their software and are open to all criticisms and/or requests. It seems like once a month there is a new feature that has been added with the intent of creating a smoother experience. Fusion truly is a necessary tool in our office for both administration purposes and for our therapists and it is worth every penny.

Pros

Easy to use, modern software. Great for scheduling, billing and note taking. The authorization tracker is one of the best features and has helped a great deal in maintaining a clinic.

Cons

If there is something that is missing I cannot think of it. However, every part that I use I am happy with.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied April 2017

Sophia - Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! We are so glad that Fusion has brought so much value to your practice. As always, we are here for you and your patients.

Chelsea from Therapy360

We have used this EMR for several years. It is well-designed, functional, and easy to use.

Scheduling, billing, and data entry encompassed in one product

Pros

This software is all inclusive, and it is very helpful to be able to manage multiple offices in one location. Patient data is accessible yet secure. The system is also designed for multiple disciplines. The best part for me is the billing and administrative sections which allow for easy tracking of claims as well as informative reports which would take hours to do by hand.

Cons

My least favorite part about this software is not being able to mark a patient tardy or calculate attendance by a date range rather than overall. It would be more helpful if we mark appointments more appropriately such as "Canceled by clinic" or "canceled by the parent" or "tardy" and then be able to calculate these by category. We must report the percentage to many insurances.

Christy from Kinera Foundation

We are so thankful for the support of the entire Fusion team.

Pros

As a mom who started a nonprofit for children with special health care needs, and no background in the medical field, we needed an EMR software that is easy to use, self-explanatory, and cost effective. Fusion has fit our needs for both staff and therapists, and the ability to schedule, maintain records, and bill from one source, all for a low monthly fee, is beyond comparison. We started with a billing company to manage our claims processing, and when we were not receiving reimbursements in a timely manner we knew it was time process our claims "in house". It was a difficult and overwhelming experience, but the Fusion customer service staff was top notch in making sure that we felt supported and confident in the change. We are saving thousands of dollars and can track our reimbursements in real time. Thank you Fusion Team.

Cons

There is not much we don't like! The therapists wish that they could customize the SOAP Note more, but appreciate the thoroughness it requires.

Amanda from Family Tree Therapies

Easy to use. Streamlines aspects of a therapist's job.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The goal bank makes adding goals very easy. The SOAP note makes it very easy to record and track data. I love being able to see goal progress in charts as I complete a SOAP note. Progress notes are simple with all of the data at hand. Easy to view the progress of clients for both myself as the therapist and parents/doctors.

Cons

Setting up different appointment types has to be done manually. For example if you need a progress note every 3 months there is no way for Fusion to automatically generate a progress note appointment every 3 months, the user has to go in and change appointment type manually. This isn't too time-consuming but it seems like the system should be robust enough to have that capability.

Pati from The Lotus Tree

Comprehensive EMR for pediatric therapy group

The software combines electronic medical records, scheduling, billing, record tracking into one system, making us as a team more efficient and ultimately providing better care for our patients. Previously we had used other programs, but none was specific to pediatric therapy groups and none was as comprehensive as Fusion.

Pros

It was designed for use in a pediatric environment and for a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners, thus it contains everything we need for efficient record keeping and patient billing.

Cons

Simplified navigation between patient billing accounts and patient records.

Yael from GT

Fusion

It was great! I like the way billing is so easy and organized.

Pros

I love the calendar feature which allows you to put in each appointment and then once you check in, the automatic note it creates to hep with billing.

Cons

There were quite a few times when there are multiple patients at a time when I didnt see that one or two students werent checked in. Then the note wasnt generated and it was only noted later that some appointments werent billed for.

Tina from Ability & Beyond

Overall it has been pretty good, but set up was very difficult and we're still learning!

I had to submit about 100 notes for Audit to Medicaid and I did not get even one issue reported! They usually get you on little things like signatures and time in/out, but with this software things were in order.

Pros

Cons

Difficult to navigate. When you are typing on a note and walk away you do not know which note you were writing on because it does not have patient's name/date on each screen. ***There is no UNDO typing or revert back to what you just did. ***When you try to Delete or Edit an appointment it might disappear or move to an unexpected spot and there is no UNDO or way to retrieve what you just did. Many many many times we try to Edit & it Deletes!! When you see the list of how many notes a patient owes you can not see WHICH notes they are and to retrieve that information. I don't like that I have to pay full price for someone who comes in to do one or two visits per month and this has actually deterred me from hiring someone who just comes in once in a while to substitute, and I think it is actually ridiculous that there is no way to do a partial charge for someone who is just in the office temporarily. There is no way for an office assistant to add information to an evaluation (such as medications or easy stuff like evaluation scores that therapist wants to be put on an evaluation that a "tech" can add) without their name having to be added to the evaluation. The therapist should be able to send it specifically for this information to a tech. There needs to be a way to override the information written by an assistant on a SOAP note, by the supervisor. There should be a way for supervisor to call back a note written by an assistant. There are a lot of issues.

Megan from Kids Speak

User friendly but can be glitchy

Overall I would recommend the EMR software. Since I handle billing and office management I find that the ease of use from our former EMR software (clinicsource) is significantly better and doesn't allow for claims to get “lost” or not finalized.

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this EMR is. Customer service team is almost always quick to reply and will walk you through things when you have questions. Billing is easy to manage and the simplicity in keeping track of denied claims is a good feature.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that I have come across that I expected to see corrected but they have not been corrected yet. In the Billing section I find that the payer information for claims with primary and secondary payers will not auto populate even thought there is an option for it. It has told me for 1 year now that this feature is not usable. Also in the reporting section when you generate a report and go to click “apply” I find that you have to click outside of the “apply” box to actually apply the changes. Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they can’t delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in. This issue may be beneficial so that documentation doesn't get lost but I feel that it is more of an inconvenience because they have to go back and delete appts and reschedule them solely to delete a document or note that was accidentally started or clicked on.

Barbara from ATS-Kids

User friendly, pediatric sensitive, promotes efficiency in documentation

Efficient documentation in my daily work

Pros

I have been a pediatric PT for 37 years. I have never used a system that is so geared to pediatric documentation nor have I used one that is easy to learn and utilize. Although the system allows for efficiency with documentation, the finished reports are comprehensive without being redundant and well organized. I love using FUSION.

Diedra from Pediatric Occupational Therapy Solutions, LLC

Fusion has helped me significantly decrease the amount of time I spend dealing with billing.

Document management, insurance payment/payment tracking management, scheduling management. Fusion also has extremely good customer service, so when I do have a problem, I am able to get a solution quickly.

Pros

The ability to bill insurance, track payments by payers and clients, and create invoices based on those payments within the same program saves time and decreases errors.

Cons

Some processes for dealing with payments and corrections are not intuitive. Fusion will have a process, but it is not always easy to figure out.

Emily from Advanced Therapy Solutions

Fusion has been easy to use as a therapist and the layout is very functional.

Pros

I like the ability to use the drop down arrows for soap notes and assessments. This helps me be more efficient in documentation. I frequently use the mastery setting in goal writing as well. This helps me keep track of my data and when goals are being met.

Cons

My least favorite aspect is the template for feeding therapy. It's not as efficient for me, as I don't see many infants. I would like something a little more general or sectioned off for different ages.

Danielle from Kids Therapy Spot

Efficient and easy way to document and schedule.

Pros

I like how it makes writing therapy notes quick and efficient. The drop down options for daily notes save me a lot of time. I also like the set up for evaluations - how you can customize and organize your evaluation. I also like all the reminders for plan of cares/evaluations.

Cons

There are some minor little glitches that bother me. I don't like that it requires you to put in am and pm for the appointment times. Also I cannot add in "other appointments" the same time there is a canceled appointment onto the schedule (for example, paperwork.

Maddie from Kids Therapy Spot

Easy to use. Helpful team if there are questions or issues. No software crashes

Scheduling, messaging between team members, billing, documents, reminders, insurance authorizations, insights. I'm probably forgetting something because there are so many awesome features to benefit from.

Pros

There are so many helpful features and the software is easy to use and navigate. If you have any issues or questions the support team always responds quickly and helps to the best of their ability. I have never had a negative experience while working with the support team. With the messaging feature, it is also easy to collaborate with your team.

Cons

While working with Fusion, I cannot think of a bad experience that I have had. Great features, no crashes and wonderful team.

Deirdre from NYC Speech-Language Pathologsit, P.C.

Good experience. Used to get someone on the phone with customer support, now they usually call bac

No more paper trails.

Pros

I like the billing system, all patient info is in 1 place, pretty easy to manage and use. Customer service is great when they call back; however, when admin is only in a couple of days a week, there might not be anyone to answer the call to resolve the issue. I like that it alerts you when there is something wrong, so you can stay on top of billing, etc.

Cons

I'm sure I could be utilizing the system more efficiently than I am with reports, etc.... but don't have the time to navigate and learn everything. It costs a lot of money, especially if you are only adding one part-time therapist. It doesn't let you clear out old deleted patients. I would like for that to be cleaned up. It doesn't notify you if your billing is not submitted within a certain timeframe (i.e. 1 month).

Casey from Hope Landing, Inc

very user friendly. able to complete daily notes and other tasks quickly.

ability to complete daily notes quickly. ability to communicate with therapy team members quickly and easily with the messaging feature. ability to see my schedule easily from any location if i'm not at work.

Pros

when writing a daily note i love that there are PT activities to choose and save to make completing them quicker

Cons

when filling in data for the goals section, it doesn't carryover info from previous visits. id also like to be able to mark a goal as met and it still keep the goal there to be seen but just take it away as an option to be addressed. all we have found to do is kinda delete the goal all together and i don't really like that.

EMILY from WE ACHIEVE PEDIATRIC THERAPY, LLC

This is the third EMR system I have used and by far it is superior to the others.

The billing process was streamlined as well as documentation was much easier and accurate.

Pros

The ease of billing and applying payments. The reminders on the dashboard of incomplete notes or which charges have not been billed.

Cons

The inability to run certain reports. It is also annoying that a progress update is created with a re-evaluation and it cannot be deleted. It would be helpful if a document could be reviewed by a peer before it is completed.

Wayne from Hand In Hand Therapeutics Inc

Efficient but expensive.

Pros

I enjoy that Fusion is pediatric software. I enjoy the ability to complete all my documentation and billing in one space

Cons

If your practice is small (1-2) with one therapist providing part-time services, fusion is expensive. I wish they had different price points for small clinics like some of the other EMR products out there. I find myself often searching for a software that fits my budget.

Brooke from Coastal Kids Therapy

Fusion is very user friendly?

Pros

Cons

I wish when you entered your treatment time that fusion would calculate the total minutes of session for you.

Courtni from Circle Creek Therapy

We've been very happy with Fusion Web Clinic. The more I use it, the better it gets!

Pros

Integrated insurance billing, soon-to-come credit card processing, and simple scheduling/note writing.

Cons

Credit card processing isn't active yet. We can't wait until everything gets set up for this new service!

Kathryn from Coastal Therapy & Learning Center

December 2015

Fusion has made so many aspects of our therapy practice faster and easier!

The implementation team was wonderful and helped us daily with anything we needed. I can't say enough about the support team in general. Someone always anwers the phone ready to help! The scheduler is simple with tons of customization features and easy to change options like "drag and drop". The billing portion of the program is pretty user friendly and straightforward as well. We LOVE that everything is electronic and we don't have to use paper charts any more for each patient. Prior to Fusion we were only billing electronically and patient documentation was done on paper so this has been a huge improvement. The paitient text/email appointment reminders have been really helpful too! We also like how Fusion is very open to adding features with the option to vote on specific features each month. We feel this program has enhanced the overall workflow of our office and has reduced the time our therapists are spending on documentation. I highly recommend this program for any therapy clinic looking for an EHR with billing and practice management capabilities.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Wow, Kathryn. We are so proud that we have had such a big impact on your practice. I'm looking forward to sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. It is truly remarkable that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to craft such a detailed account. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...

Anna from FUNctional Therapy

Fusion works great for my company.

Pros

The documentation and billing save me a lot of time. It is nice to have all of my PAs, POCs and reevals tracked for me.

Cons

I am looking forward to being able to charge credit cards through fusion. I continue to use my own eval and reveal template because it is faster for me, but doesn't mean Your doesn't work well for others.

Allison from Building Bridges pediatric therapy services

Easy to use and great customer service

The layout and ease of use.

Pros

All the add on options for repeat treatments, ease of clicking to add them to the note. The activities list that is available to select from.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about it. Sometimes it automatically fills in my email in an area it shouldn't and I have to delete. But really no big deal.

Julie from Burke Therapy, LLC

Fusion has given me hours back in my day! Thank you Fusion!

Pros

The access to a live person to quickly trouble shoot my problems is wonderful. Being able to manage multiple site locations is great and very helpful. Also, the training modules for my staff to reference are time savers.

Lisa from A Focused Brain

Better Than Expected!!

When I first opened my pediatric OT practice, I was searching for an EMR company that had everything that I was looking for such as documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, and ease of filing insurance claims. With Fusion Web Clinic, I not only found all of these to be available, but what I didn't expect was the OUTSTANDING customer service!! Kathy and Emily go above and beyond my expectations and my office managers expectations in helping us when we have any questions or needs. My clients enjoy receiving text messages and/or emails reminding them of their appointments! Our attendance record is very high! All of my therapists find the evaluations and daily SOAP notes easy to use. We love the quick phrases for ease of documentation and the ability to set goals from our goal bank. I am constantly sharing my experience with my colleagues on Facebook and in forums. If you are looking for a software program that is easy to use, Fusion Web Clinic should be your number one choice!

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Lisa - We are so happy to have you on board and greatly appreciate your thorough review. Receiving a stellar review from a high-level professional is very humbling for our team... We are here to serve you and your patients!

Aileen from Global Teletherapy

Very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use for the most part. I personally have not accessed a lot of the other features like patient goals and documents etc but from what I currently use scheduling, billing and documentation it is quick and easy for a therapist.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons for me for software. I know I am not utilizing this to full potential and I am not sure about the cost of the system.

Patty from Crossroads Therapy Services

March 2015

Fusion is a Great Choice!

Fusion has been a great choice for our occupational therapy practice. It makes the therapy billing process seamless from scheduling appointments, to documentation, to billing, to invoicing. The support staff is outstanding! They are very professional and friendly and are there to answer any questions we may have no matter how small. The only aspect I would change with Fusion is that there would be a user manual to help with learning the ins and outs of the program when getting started. The videos are helpful but a manual would provide a quick reference when questions arise as they always do when learning a new program. Overall, we are more than pleased with Fusion and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a therapy billing software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied March 2015

Patty, First of all, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business very much. We also wanted to let you know that we have recently hired a new employee in the support area. She is focused on creating more documentation and videos, and the overall improvement of customer education. We've passed along your comments to her and hope you will see positive changes in this area very quickly. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you with any troubleshooting!

Amy from Treehouse Speech and rehabilitation

Fusion has made tracking and authorizations very easy

time management / tracking / efficient system

Pros

Cons

there are adjustments to medicare claims that we are not able to do on fusion- If you dont set up a support call - it sometimes takes 2 days to hear back - we have opt to set up weekly support calls

Bridget from The Kid SpOt Center

Fusion is very functional and easy to use!

Pros

I like the variety of categories Fusion offers. I like the different tabs used for organization purposes.

Cons

I wish Fusion sent notifications/banners when schedule changes occurred. I wish you could add goals directly on reports.

Regis from The Therapy Garage PC

System that simplifies the scheduling, notes and claims process, which increases my efficiency.

Increased efficiency by saving me time, allowing me the ability to focus on other ends of the business requiring attention.

Pros

System is very intuitive, with great on-line Help and Customer Support. They have helped me navigate some non-standard situations.

Brooke from Children's Therapy and Learning Center

I had very minimal training with this software and have found it very easy to use!

Writing my daily SOAP notes

Pros

It is very user friendly and it is easy to teach yourself to use! It is efficient for SOAP notes and easily accessing clients info.

Cons

My company does not write our evaluations in this software because we have not found it easily adaptable for evals. However, SOAP notes have worked great!

Pia from Step by Step Pediatric Therapy Center

December 2015

Getting Fusion was one of the best decisions we made for our pediatric outpatient clinic!

Fusion has a very comprehensive pediatric platform making it perfect for a pediatric clinic. When I started researching EMR systems, Fusion was the only software I could find that met the needs we had for our pediatric clinic. The staff at Fusion trained us thoroughly so the transition was seamless. It has greatly eased our paperwork burden and the turn around time from seeing a patient to receiving payment lessened significantly giving us a much better cash- flow. The customer service that we have received from Fusion is outstanding. There is always a friendly and knowledgeable person who answers our calls and the needs we have for a documentation software has always been met. Over the years that we have been with Fusion, many great improvements have been made based on customer feedback. The software is easy to use so it does not take a lot of time to train new staff. Our administrators use it to manage all aspects of patient administration and our clinic supervisors can easily monitor staff compliance and the quality and timeliness of documentation. I have yet to find anything about Fusion that is a con!

esti from Premier Therapy

Our customer success manager was fantastic! When we switched over to support turnaround time long.

Pros

I love the integrated clearinghouse and the ease of posting payments. Claims are processed instantly and sorted into accepted, rejected etc.

Cons

I don't like the lack of billing clarity when posting patient payments. Its is difficult to see the dates that were and were not paid.

Melissa from Therapy360

March 2015

The pros and cons of Fusion from a therapist viewpoint

As a physical therapist I have used several electronic documentation systems and Fusion is by far the easiest to use. It is web based which is nice being able to access it without downloading special programs. The goals are tracked and graphed making progress easier to document. The system is occasionally glitchy and freezes on one graph while reviewing goals. This is easily corrected by refreshing the page. Fusion reminds you of up coming progress notes and re-assessments as well as an up to date to do list of any unfinished documentation. Reports are easily generated with the ability to customize what is reported (i.e. musculoskeletal, developmental, or neurological eval templates and subsections of the reports). There are some gaps in the evaluation templates as far as orthopedic special tests not being listed but new features are being added. The customer service personnel are quick to respond to emails and bug reports. Fusion handles it all from scheduling to documenting to billing and I highly recommend it for individuals working in the pediatric setting.

Mandy from Hullabaloo Pediatric Therapy

We LOVE fusion! I couldn't imagine a better software!

Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

Fusion is so easy to use.notes are good but not redundant and don't take forever to write. customer service is amazing!

Cons

Goals are a little hard to manage and find. Wish they were more visible when writing the eval and reeval.

Traci from Edlantis Achievement Center

December 2015

Fusion is a very user friendly, easy to navigate, software for billing purposes.

Pros: Having all payers set up with ERA in Fusion makes posting payments very quick. Being able to submit secondary claims electronically after the ERA is posted really has increased the turn around time for secondary payments. Being able to view claims and make any changes on the claims, before they are submitted, saves denied claims in the future. Cons: No Accounts Receivable report broken down by age of accounts . I have heard from the therapist that Fusion could use some updates when in putting documentation from evaluations. I have worked on many medical billing software systems and I feel Fusion is one of the easiest to learn and navigate in. Fusion is quite capable of doing what I need it to do in order to get claims submitted promptly which allows for expedited insurance payments.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied March 2017

Hi Traci - We have updated "Insights" to include the Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports, which you will be able to customize and pin to your Insights Dashboard.

Simple and straightforward.

Pros

I enjoy most how easy it is to complete assessments and daily SOAP notes, the system walks you through step by step.

Cons

I wish it were easier to edit\revise a note, than having to go in and make it a draft again. I also wish it was easier to view current documents for each patient then having to find them on your schedule and hitting view documents because what can happen is when you move the mouse to hit view documents and you have other patients on your schedule, it will switch over to them.

January 2016

LaRae from Integrative Pediatric Therapy (IPTKids)

January 2016

Love the schedule features!

The schedule is the best part of Fusion for us. We have 3 locations and therapists move between all 3 locations all week long. So it's great for them and the Administrators. The therapists struggled at first with the report writing because we want to personalize the reports and reformat them. It took several months for everyone to become comfortable with the adjustments they had to make. We do like the features for saving patient documents/records, helping to break our addiction to paper. Our bookkeeper feels Fusion is lacking with regard to accounting. Posting payments and applying credits is rather confusing. And it would be great if Fusion could link to a credit card processing program. I am very pleased with the way Fusion and the engineers have taken an interest by meeting our needs on a couple of specific requests. We asked and they responded. That was very impressive and we loved that!

Monica from Innovative Expressions

Excellent Program!

I have had experience with 3 different kinds of documenting software and have looked into many others before choosing Fusion Web Clinic. The program is wonderful and assists therapists in creating efficient and timely documentation. Our company has been using Fusion Web Clinic for almost 2 years now. We have 10 therapists using the program and I repeatedly hear how much they are enjoying the program. Several of the therapists have used other programs and prefer Fusion Web Clinic above the others. There is a learning curve (as to be expected with all programs). When questions arise the customer service is top notch. I rarely experience customer service as fantastic as what Fusion Web Clinic provides. I highly recommend this program. They have gotten everything right from price, scheduling, documenting, report writing, personalizing, and the sense of humor every time you log in!

Pam from Marshall Pediatric Therapy

Outstanding customer service!

We researched for a long time to find a new EMR to meet both administrative and clinical staff needs. Fusion Web does just that. Pros: very intuitive, easy to use, automatic posting of payments from EOB's, great documentation, tracks PA's, fast billing/collection turn around, fantastic customer service, willing to assist you in all of your needs, quick phrases to ad to documentation, can print or email documents such as patient billing statements. Cons: needs some more development on back office reports, such as, being able pull unpaid treatment codes or pulling unpaid claims into excel spreadsheets to send to payers.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Pam. We are currently working on a new reporting suite that will be highly advanced and allow you to accomplish virtually anything. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Dixie from Advanced Therapy Solutions, Inc

January 2016

We use this software for documentation and billing purposes.

The pros about Fusion is the excellent customer service you get from beginning to end. You could not ask for a more easy process to get started with Fusion. It all starts with Kathy with her expertise is getting you enrolled and great customer service to Emily in support who has answered any question I have had with the functionality of fusion. If you have a question, the support team has a quick response for you. If you have an idea or a function that might help your practice, the engineers and the owner are willing to listen and if all possible add that feature in the next update. I really don't have any cons unless it is something I am used to doing in another software that fusion may not offer but at least I know I can put in a request and they are willing to work with me on getting what I need for our practice.

Lindsay from Tiny Speech, LLC

December 2015

Best private practice decision I have made

Before I began using Fusion, I had an outdated billing system that was becoming too much to handle and keep up with. I researched several options for software specific to pediatric speech therapy so I could stay above water. I decided to go with Fusion for the following reasons: 1. User-friendly layout of the site 2. Ability to keep all of my patient information and billing in one place 3. Customer service is outstanding 4. Online training videos 5. Price 6. Error-free claims submission 7. Knowledgeable staff 8. Data tracking graphs 9. SOAP notes that automatically generate claims when completed 10. Documentation printouts you can give to your clients I wouldn't be able to keep up with my growing practice without Fusion! It has absolutely changed the way I do business for the better.

Melisa from Summit Pediatric Therapy

Owner of pediatric practice

I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Pros

Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy.

Pati from The Lotus Tree

December 2015

Best program we've ever used

Overall, I think Fusion is great. We began using it almost a year ago and it is much more efficient than our previous program(s). From a scheduler's perspective, I have a few gripes about the calendar and difficulty in seeing all therapists in a single view. What's great is that they want to know when we have issues and they do their best to correct them, or to tell us why it isn't feasible. That it was designed for pediatric use was a huge plus for us. The documentation looks professional, the database is very functional and easily navigable, and it has made my job much more efficient. I can't speak to the billing piece and I know there have been a few hiccups on that end, but I give Fusion a solid 4 stars with the potential of 5!

Amy from Gateway Occupational Therapy

Self-employed OT

This software has cut my admin time in half (at least). I have used other programs in the past and got no where with them. I like the main page that shows what needs to be done. It is easy to navigate to patient documents and update goals. The billing feature is fairly easy to use as well. I do find myself having the most difficulty with this feature, only if insurance has to be re-billed or secondary has to be billed. The customer service is always spot on. I get quick and honest feedback. I have referred a number of therapists to this software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Thank you, Amy! We are so thrilled that we are able to make such a difference. We are excited to grow with you! As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Brittany from Neurotherapeutic Pediatric Therapies

Still a couple things I would like to figure out, but overall been a very positive system.

Pros

The Task Manager bar. It's easy to use and effectively keeps track of things I need to do in the next couple weeks.

Cons

Still trying to figure out the POC system. We would like the notes from a reassessment to show up in the plan of care. Even though we change the visibility it doesn't seem to show up like we would like it to.

Patricia from Crossroads Therapy Services, LLC

December 2015

Fusion has been a godsend for our startup OT business!

Fusion takes the stress out of insurance billing. It is easy to use and multi-faceted, from scheduling patients, to writing patient notes, to submitting claims, to posting payments. It is very user friendly and if there is a question, Fusion's support staff is amazing! They are very professional and always helpful. We are so grateful to have found Fusion when starting our business. Insurance billing can be overwhelming to say the least, but Fusion can make the process much easier.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Replied December 2015

Thank you for the encouraging feedback, Patty! Taking the time to write a second review about our software and team is going above and beyond.. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...