Genesis Chiropractic Software Reviews

Genesis Chiropractic Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"The cloud usage is very nice--no servers and excess hardware to maintain and I.T. costs to pay; great interface and tons of integrations."
  • icon"It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is."
  • icon"I like the fact that they have been helping me fill out the forms with all the companies required to submit my billing for me and the ease of access to speak to someone."
  • icon"The system too many features and use of the system can get really confusing. I hate the training videos."
  • icon"That iPad's can't be used and the new patient paperwork is difficult for patients to fill out."

All Genesis Chiropractic Software Reviews

Dr. Pilar

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their service.

In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Pros

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Amanda

Worth the price

My overall experience has been amazing! Any time I've had a frustration they have addressed it imediately and solved my problems quickly. I am truly always impressed with care and attention they give my clinic, even though I am a very small clinic. I thought you would only get this service when you were running a big clinic!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the functionality of this product! The training team was suburb at implementation and they continue to surprise me with how dedicated they are to making sure we are getting the most out of the system. I have been using Genesis for just shy of a year and the billing team has already helped me improve my billing and collect more, and I couldn't be happier to have those items off my teams list of 'to-do' items!

Cons

I honestly hated the cost the most.... at the beginning! When I first learned what this software was going to cost me, I thought I'd never be able to make those payments EVERY month. But what I can say now is that they have saved me money and helped me make gains in my collections and I couldn't be happier! The only big thing I think they could improve upon is their patient intake forms. The patients have a great online portal to fill them out on but it is not mobile friendly and that's difficult for a lot of my new patients coming in.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Your sales team was STELLAR! They not only sold the software but they made me feel that I was going to be taken care of. The best part is that promise wasn't a lie and I have had nothing but good things to say about the entire staff at Genesis!

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

I wasn't happy with the costumer experience. They are slow at response, difficult to get the correct answer and charge for their help!

Josh

October 2022

Great Overall Experience

First off, I'm so grateful for the Genesis team that has helped me get this far choosing Genesis and getting set up! Through this process, I didn't realize really how much goes into all of this and the team has really given me a different perspective of this process as well as excited me to be able to have you on my team. I know there is still a lot more to go through but I'm looking forward to it and if the rest of your team members are anything like all of you, the rest of my experience will be second to none and we're going to do really well! I've worked with quite a few businesses and so far the experience has been a top 2 in my time with the amount of detail, care, positivity, kindness, support, reassurance and awesomeness!

Pros

For me as a brand new office, the ease of use for the notes has helped know that my notes are compliant and have the detail that I want as well as the ability to have the pulse of my practice in one diagram on my home screen in real time.

Cons

If anything, the number of options to get something done can be a little overwhelming but it's something to get used to having.

July 2016

Billing agency

I use various billing software systems and I am sorry to say this one is my least favorite. It is not user friendly - meaning I have a hard time finding what I need to do my job. I have completed tutorials, but still have many questions regarding the billing aspect. Too many tabs! If you change something in one tab you have to save or lose that info, even if you have an update in another tab. Posting payments is clumsy and demands i know various arbitrary numbers - 111 or 197 etc - to post correctly. Way too many insurance code choices - confuses the front desk and then we have patients with UHC or United Healthcare or United Heath Care - and then if the insurance code chosen is not set up correctly (which on the user end I do not know) i have a billing problem. I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

Pros

Does have access to all the information I need. Internet based is super so I can access the account from anywhere.

Cons

Not user friendly. Has its own verbiage that does not match industry standards or even your own training. This makes it cumbersome to find what i need. For instance, I need a month end report. Yours is called the A/R Money Transfer Type Report. But I don't go to reports-A/R for this report. I have to know to go to reports-reconciliations-month close-history-MTT. There are too many steps involved in processes. For a copy of an unmatched payment report I have to know to go to the picture at the bottom of the page, then do a control+a, then control+c, then paste into excel - but not just any paste - i have to paste special and text. Golly - just to get a working report? Too much information on the logs. I have to scroll and hunt to get to my last note because i have to get around extraneous information such as the address had the apt number updated, or the claim id number or it went from invalid to valid. Too much information that is not necessary in day to day operations. I would only need any of this if i had to research a problem.

Hamid

Industry: Alternative Medicine

September 2022

Genesis is The Best of The Best

From day one, they held our hand and did not let go for 6 months, as they moved us through the stages of learning, implementation and operation; they did not let go until we were super comfortable and confident with its use.

Pros

I can't say enough good thing about this company, its team, its delivery, its customer support, its training process, and its ability to make my job so much easier and efficient. I would pay twice what they charge for what they provide me both on the clinical documentation and compliance side and the financial tracking side.

Cons

I can't think of any. This has been the most well thought-out software in the market.

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Some companies lacked customer support; others lacked funding or energy to address important issues. Each had some great qualities but failed short in other areas. Genesis delivered in all areas. The team at Genesis, Angela, Tabitha, Danielle are just top of the line. You can tell they love their jobs and we benefit from that.

Dr. Joseph J.

Why I prefer Genesis in my office

I find I have more time with patients than with sitting and separately do entering of new and recall patients, billing, reports and follow up with claims, appointments etc. It's done in one day of entering patients to schedule. My staff love it and find it easy to follow.

Pros

Makes my life and practice easy to maintain.

Cons

I have to say there is nothing I dislike regarding this program. I've had other programs. Genesis offers everything I need to run a functional and worry free practice.

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

I needed a program that provided more time for me with my patients. After covid my staff didn't return. So it was just me and my wife running the office. It afforded me the opportunity to services my patients and keep my business flowing. This program to my practice was life saver. So appreciative to one of my colleagues that recommended Genesis to me.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Thank you Dr. Mazella!

Replied June 2021

Great Chiropractic Software!

EXCELLENT! We have had GREAT support, GREAT training, whenever we need help Genesis is right there to help us immediately!

Pros

Genesis software has streamlined my office and my team. We love the many features that make our office more efficient than ever. I have used other Chiropractic software over my 30 years of practice, but none compares to Genesis!

Cons

no real cons, there is just a bit of a longer learning curve needed for getting implemented. However, we were told this in advance, so it wasn't a surprise or shock to us.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Testimonials from other users, plus the initial outreach of Genesis to do free introductory meeting to show us the features is what really helped us to make the change.

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Loved that Genesis was web-based, that I, the doctor, could directly bill from my notes area.

Adam

Long ago in a galaxy far far away

Having been there since the beginning I have had nothing but a great experience overall as the software has grown and adapted to necessary changes over the years.

Pros

The scheduling is very user-friendly and the integrated billing system keeps accounts current with each visit. The incorporation of other products such as Cash Practice, Review Wave, and Target Coding make the entire platform run seamlessly.

Cons

There are many features that are unused or unnecessary for our practice as well as features that we could possibly be using but are unaware of. It would be nice to streamline some of the features but there are no glaring complaints.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

As an original member of Maximized Living back when it was Body by God this was the newest upcoming software at the time. I originally practiced with Dr. Majors and we got to meet the whole team here in the Chicago area as they were launching the product. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and have been with them since.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Thank you for the review Dr. Adam!!

Replied August 2021

Joseph

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love hate relationship

I have used it for the last 5 years and just opened a new office and I am choosing Genesis again to be the software of my company.

Pros

The program works, it is intuitive, it does alot.

Cons

It is not paper travel cards, I miss the paper. There are lots of buttons in all of the software companies. I dont "like" any of them.( I have used 3) but this one i like more than the rest.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

it was online, low upfront cost, better reports,

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Wanted online program, wanted better stats reports, did not want to get upsold for every other report.

Dr.Stephan

Super fast flow!

Super great experience, and will stick with you!

Pros

Very easy to manage multiple aspects of the clinic from scheduling, keeping patient on track with their visits and special appointments and best of all it makes billing the little insurance I do accept very easy and we collect more because of the team behind it!

Cons

Tooo many features? I feel I use 1% of them, and have little need to get into the others. Big fan of the old EHR soap note system with preloaded macros…and dislike the newer soap note creation software.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Much prefer the layout of genesis while adjusting patients (the old EHR with big white box sticky notes in front of my face! I’ll never switch to your newer layout without those!)

Shawn

Decent platform

Overall the platform is well crafted and ease of daily use is good.

Pros

Then ability to customize the product for the needs of our office was a huge feature.

Cons

The reports: they are clunky, cumbersome, and require too much user input rather than being driven from specific clinical endpoints for a well verse report comparing daily, weekly monthly, and yearly.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

The rapid platform was too basic for our needs and more boiler plate format. Customer service issues were stated as horrible by other professions when discussing chiro Touch.

proprietary issues

One of the few complete cloud based systems, but workflow was inefficient and system was buggy

Pros

Customization of notations and macros are one of the best features. Cloud based means no local server to maintain and you can update/access records from home, schedule patients at an event, etc... The communication between staff and with Genesis using the Tasks function is great if you can get everyone to understand how to use it.

Cons

Care plans did not write off discounted visits accurately so I was constantly having to audit ledgers and manually adjust write offs for prepay cash care plans. I eventually stopped using the automated system and just let Genesis bill visits at the retail rate and had my staff go in and manually adjust discounted visits. The notifications were either buggy or the training on how to use them was lacking as my staff would try to setup notifications on a specific date or visit number for the patient and the notification would pop early or even after it was cleared out it would continue to pop up. Patients eventually started to ignore when they were notified to see the front desk at checkin because they assumed it was an old message. The ability to organize x-ray images for quick access during a visit was initially not available, and then when they updated it to make it easier to organize them, it was still more work than it was worth. Lastly, support was great for the first 4-5 months and then it tanked fast. I would have calls not returned. I would ask direct questions regarding billing issues and they would get ignored. I'm not sure if there was some employee turnover that resulted in this change or what, but I stopped reaching out for help because the answers were rarely helpful or clear when they did respond.

Danielle

BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET..... AND WE HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!

The integration and training process has been VERY helpful. Everyone at Genesis is so nice and wants our office to be successful with the integration process. Everyone is so eager to help and answer any questions that we have.

Pros

We purchased this software after using three other software systems. We have looked into Genesis when we first opened our practice but never signed up for it because it was still new at that time. We looked back into it recently because the software system we have been using has not updated their software to fit our needs over the 10 years that we have had it. We love how far Genesis has come. It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is. We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

Cons

Honestly there is not really anything we dislike about this software system. I just wish we switched to this system earlier. This system has helped us save so much time on our daily mundane tasks.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Because it included everything mentioned above that we have been wanted Atlas to improve on. Atlas was the system that we have used for over the last 10 years and they were great at the time, but they are very slow to update and improve on very simple features. Also Atlas billing and insurance has not been updated at all. Genesis goes through so many processes and ensures that you have all notes and Diagnosis codes and modifiers in before it will send out any billing, so you know everything is bullet proof when a claim goes out.

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Mainly for the Tasks alone. BUt then we fell in love with the other features of Genesis. Scheduling is very easy, billing and insurance is very easy, The doctors reporting and notes is very detailed and bullet proof when it comes to auditing. We liked the fact the program can be accessed from home and it is completely web based, We liked the checkin and subjective information gathering, we liked the fact that it integrates with other programs we use in our office, I can go on and on all day talking about ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS WE LIKE ABOUT THIS SYSTEM!

Aileen

With a bit of patience you will be happy you got this software!

The best part of the software are the integration team meetings, they are what makes this software and company successful in my opinion. Without these team members to work hand in hand with our practice we would have given up and moved to a simpler but not as "robust" platform!

Pros

Integration with appointment setting, credit card management and google review software was seamless!

Cons

You need to be patient and take "baby steps" everyday in order to become proficient with the software. Once you are proficient you will love the ease of use and appreciate how great it is and how much it covers, it is one of the most complete software packages in the market.

Reasons for choosing Genesis Chiropractic Software

Even though it had a longer learning curve it was the platform that offered the most features (EHR and Practice Management)

Reasons for switching to Genesis Chiropractic Software

Opening a brand new practice

Amy