• Pros

• "I like everything about it. It's the easiest, the most effective software I've ever used in my practice. "

• "The scheduling features are overall easy to use. Customization is easy. The task section can be really helpful in keeping up with patients and inventory. Billing is made very easy. "

• "This system really does have almost anything a chiropractic office will need. The scheduling is easy to set up and use. The billing is fairly straight forward. "

• Cons

• "8% is too much for the billing. ;) "

• "Entering a new patient can be challenging - way more than it should be. The software may be a bit too robust and sometimes difficult to keep it all straight"

• "It can be daunting at times with all the different areas of focus. Filing claims and changing them as needed can be a little difficult."

Browse Genesis Chiropractic Reviews

Dr. Pilar from The Chiro Health Spa of Ramsey

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their service.

In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Pros

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Nathan from 360 Wellness Chiropractic & Physical Therapy

Getting started perspective

Communication with the Integration team has been awesome. The software looks like it will be a major asset in the office.

Pros

The software seems to have every capability I need. I still haven't gone live, but I feel like any questions are thoroughly answered.

Cons

The software/interface takes some practice to get used to. There are a lot of options to choose, which is good for an experienced user, and tough for a beginner. However, I am sure this is the case for most EHRs.

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic

Genesis seemed to be the only software that was confident it could support chiropractic AND Physical therapy.

Jennifer from Therapy Billing

Billing agency

I use various billing software systems and I am sorry to say this one is my least favorite. It is not user friendly - meaning I have a hard time finding what I need to do my job. I have completed tutorials, but still have many questions regarding the billing aspect. Too many tabs! If you change something in one tab you have to save or lose that info, even if you have an update in another tab. Posting payments is clumsy and demands i know various arbitrary numbers - 111 or 197 etc - to post correctly. Way too many insurance code choices - confuses the front desk and then we have patients with UHC or United Healthcare or United Heath Care - and then if the insurance code chosen is not set up correctly (which on the user end I do not know) i have a billing problem. I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

Pros

Does have access to all the information I need. Internet based is super so I can access the account from anywhere.

Cons

Not user friendly. Has its own verbiage that does not match industry standards or even your own training. This makes it cumbersome to find what i need. For instance, I need a month end report. Yours is called the A/R Money Transfer Type Report. But I don't go to reports-A/R for this report. I have to know to go to reports-reconciliations-month close-history-MTT. There are too many steps involved in processes. For a copy of an unmatched payment report I have to know to go to the picture at the bottom of the page, then do a control+a, then control+c, then paste into excel - but not just any paste - i have to paste special and text. Golly - just to get a working report? Too much information on the logs. I have to scroll and hunt to get to my last note because i have to get around extraneous information such as the address had the apt number updated, or the claim id number or it went from invalid to valid. Too much information that is not necessary in day to day operations. I would only need any of this if i had to research a problem.

Wendy from Coach Family Chiropractic

Highly Recommend Genesis!

Pros

We are just getting started; but there are so many more "easy to use" functions that our current software. Annie Stratford, our sales rep was AMAZING!!!

Cons

3rd party add-on are quickly becoming a very important part of how we run our chiropractic office (in re: to social media, online scheduling, patient surveys, appointment reminders), so I wish there was a way to reduce the costs of those. Other than that, LOVE the software!

Michael from Total Health Chiropractic

August 2016

Warning: Be Careful What You Ask For...

My overall experience has been ok. I was a little disappointed that when we took our billing in house that the system was not compatible with other clearing houses. I actually thought about leaving this software platform for another because if was priced a little cheaper and had better ease of use.

Pros

Lot of features. Can create a compliant note. If you don't have a good billing person in house it does provide a good platform to get you up and running quickly.

Cons

The system too many features and use of the system can get really confusing. I hate the training videos. The training videos are very slow and take too much time to watch. It would be more valuable to have a training seminar in a physical location that could answer all of your questions live and also have the presenter get you up and running.

Kate from Revive Chiropractic

Genesis is a great asset to any chiropractic office

Pros

I like the variety of functions the software offers. I was easy to learn the basics for my job, and I enjoy seeking out the billing team to learn more about the features and functions of this software.

Cons

Sometimes I lose the headers of columns when I scroll down a page which makes it hard to remember what each column is when looking at totals.

Jessa from Crossroads Spine and Wellness

Chiropractic Scheduling

We changed our strategy with insurance verses being a cash practice and they were very helpful amd much appreciated!

Pros

I love that everything is digital...paper charts are not needed at all.

Cons

that iPad's can't be used and the new patient paperwork is difficult for patients to fill out

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic

Because everything us paper free and past employees used the software at other practice and they loved it

Claire from Wellspring Chiropractic - OKC

Certain features are user friendly, but the ones that actually make you difficult.

Pros

Scheduling is simple and user friendly. Readily seeing when patients miss an appointment is easy. Submitting tasks to the Genesis team is also simple when you need help having someone explain or walk you through a process.

Cons

Doctor SOAP notes actually take a significant amount of time to enter unless you spend a lot of money to buy a set up previously designed by someone else. The Billing Team is expensive and they tell you how much they'll work on your behalf, however since they get paid off of what you actually bill out, they have not been motivated to actually resolve issues for us. It's taken our office spending hours on the phone with insurance companies to get detailed answers and remedy situations. Also, when the Billing Team causes an error they blame it on the "user" which is the doctor's office. Finding and printing reports are not user friendly.

Nathan from Advanced Family Eye Care

One of the best

Great product with loads of features, easy to use, what else is there to say

Pros

The cloud usage is very nice--no servers and excess hardware to maintain and I.T. costs to pay; great interface and tons of integrations

Cons

This software is a little pricey, but when you factor in all the savings in other areas, it comes out ahead.

david m. from calcasieu spinal care, inc.

complete total system

awesome

Pros

I like the fact that they have been helping me fill out the forms with all the companies required to submit my billing for me and the ease of access to speak to someone.

Cons

Nothing so far they have been extremely prompt with getting thins done Im the one slowing things down but we have been quartined going on 4 weeks now getting adjusted to the new world and life but all good

Reasons for Choosing Genesis Chiropractic

the friendliest and helpful staff during these different times with the shut down of the country right now.

John from Maher Chiropractic

The answer!

I looked at all the systems. Here is the difference. While the others are going to cloud base Genesis has been fine tuning their cloud for years and years. Do you have a team of people that are working for you everyday after you leave the office? Before you arrive at the office? If there is a problem, they are already fixing it before you know about it. I love it. In my humble opinion, Genesis is like Innate Intelligence of the Chiropractic Office it runs behind the scenes taking care of all the vital functions allowing your educated brain to focus on what you should be. (your people). Enuf said!

Pros

I love this cloud based software. I love the fact that I have a huge team on my side whom are experts in what they do from billing to software that works for you. They are available all the time and constantly monitoring your progress while they encourage you to utilize all the benefits of a big team. It has allowed our practice to get back into the business of taking care of people while lessening the overwhelming business end of practice. example: We have the time to update the bulletin boards and send out birthday wishes and hand written thank you cards again. All the little things we used to do that built our practice that we lost track of some how in the busy-ness of business.

John from Advanced Spine and Posture

The team gives great customer service.

It's practice management tools are second to none that I have used in the past. I have used Practice Fusion, ChiroTouch, and others. This is the most robust software that I've used.

Pros

The vast number of features and customizations and custom reports we can have it generate. This is also my con because it's almost too much and it isn't intuitive. I compare Genesis to a PC with windows or Android. It works well if you have a high level of knowledge and know how to manipulate it. VS a Mac or Apple that you just open up and it begins working, you don't have to be an IT specialist to get the most out of it.

Cons

The vast # of customizations. It's been over two years and i still discover tools that I didn't know existed. Perhaps it exists but i never saw it, but a complete manual helping to set up, teach new employees and customize to fit a growing or changing practice without having to open tickets all the time.

Jane from Manion Chiropractic, LLC

Review of Genesis Chiropractic Software - 7/8/16

Overall, this software has helped our practice a lot. We are collecting more from patients and insurance companies. Things like deductibles are less likely to slip through unnoticed.

Pros

This is very powerful software. It can do a lot for you. I like the workbench. It makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. Everything is kept track of and once you fix a problem, it automatically disappears from the workbench.

Cons

The learning curve takes a while. Some of the processes are not intuitive on how to do something. You'd think it would be easier to back out a point-of-sale purchase that was put in improperly by accident. It certainly is not as easy as backing out a copay.

Daniel from Hyatt Chiropractic, S.C.

Overall EXCELLENT now that we're getting over the initial learning curve!

More efficient for our growing patient volume.

Pros

I love how it's all in 1...appt. book, billing, EHR, etc, I can do very little to navigate from screen to screen quickly.

Cons

I am disappointed in the Portal for New Patients...and I can't seem to get much help from Tech either...it's difficult/confusing for patients to receive our email to take them to the portal, then to get the patient info entered and then properly sent back...this rarely works. Even more disappointing is that we've used the Kiosk in our office to try giving to new patients to enter their initial info, and the screen does NOT allow for privacy...our other patient data is in the background of the new patient screen.. we've tried getting help a number of times from Tech Support, but we still do not have a solution. So now we have to use ANOTHER software program to get initial patient information, copy it, paste it into the patient SOAP NOTE (AND we scan it into Genesis), so we're duplicating our workload, slowing us down, which is exactly the OPPOSITE of why we changed to Genesis Software. I'm still very willing to try again with Genesis to get this problems solved.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Replied May 2018

All new patient portal and documentation is in Beta now and coming out soon! No more copy and paste! Kiosk friendly. :) Everything copies: Intake> OATS (displayed based on patient conditions) >Exam > Daily Note > Re-Exam > Discharge Multi-specialty options Would you like to Beta on a patient or two and give feedback?

wendy from Shin Wellness

FANTASTIC experience with Genesis

Pros

What I like most is that all the bases are covered and covered well! The practice management part is top notch with their tasking system, patients do not fall through the cracks, staff is held responsible and it is all easily trackable. The reports are fantastic and customizable- which is so important for me since I am not only a chiropractic office but have a wellness center with many different disciplines- also there is a radar chart that allows you to know what is going on with all aspects of your practice in seconds at any time. The scheduling, reminders- easy to use and very intelligently designed. The team is what makes the whole thing come together- they are very responsive, really knowledgeable about all aspects of the system and there is access to the programmers for possible input to make something better for your office or in general. They are on site and open to new ideas. I truly can't say enough!

Cons

I am truly happy. This is my 3rd company- finally, I have what I need to run my practice.

Spencer from Health Quest Chiropractic

Organized, up-to-date, functional, reliable, fast

The benefits I got from this software were greater quality for less cost. The customer service has been amazing and each of the Genesis employees are here to help us at the drop of a hat. We benefit from the speed and ease of use with no loading times. This decreases the length of time spent on the phone as well. We're really enjoying it!

Pros

Genesis was offered at a lower cost than some of the other chiropractic software programs and I personally believe its quality is better than some of the other chiropractic software programs. It is so fast! There is absolutely no lag when you take an action, almost as if the program is being done offline. I also like how there are so many features to track patient data and schedules.

Cons

I like the least how it feels as if there are more features than necessary. I can see how 70% of the features can be used, but the rest 30% only seem applicable in rare cases. My team and I use Genesis for scheduling patients for Exam visits, Adjustments, Reports, Rescheduling/Canceling/Scheduling, and many other type of visits as well as checking on the patients' care plan and finances. This is still only a small portion of the software as a whole, but that's all the features we regularly utilize. Big learning curve for a lot of features, but I haven't used many of the features I was trained on because I haven't needed to do so.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Replied April 2018

Thank you Dr. Spencer!

One of the few complete cloud based systems, but workflow was inefficient and system was buggy

Pros

Customization of notations and macros are one of the best features. Cloud based means no local server to maintain and you can update/access records from home, schedule patients at an event, etc... The communication between staff and with Genesis using the Tasks function is great if you can get everyone to understand how to use it.

Cons

Care plans did not write off discounted visits accurately so I was constantly having to audit ledgers and manually adjust write offs for prepay cash care plans. I eventually stopped using the automated system and just let Genesis bill visits at the retail rate and had my staff go in and manually adjust discounted visits. The notifications were either buggy or the training on how to use them was lacking as my staff would try to setup notifications on a specific date or visit number for the patient and the notification would pop early or even after it was cleared out it would continue to pop up. Patients eventually started to ignore when they were notified to see the front desk at checkin because they assumed it was an old message. The ability to organize x-ray images for quick access during a visit was initially not available, and then when they updated it to make it easier to organize them, it was still more work than it was worth. Lastly, support was great for the first 4-5 months and then it tanked fast. I would have calls not returned. I would ask direct questions regarding billing issues and they would get ignored. I'm not sure if there was some employee turnover that resulted in this change or what, but I stopped reaching out for help because the answers were rarely helpful or clear when they did respond.

Mary from Smith Family Chiropractic

Self forward, easy to learn scheduling, billing and tracking!

Pros

I love the reports that it runs automatically! I think it's easy to schedule and reschedule clients. When I have an issue or an idea the customer support is on the ball to answer my questions and very friendly. I don't feel like they assume you're dumb because you have a question they allow you to be able to navigate to your ability.

Cons

General look is old and outdated. I would like to see it revamped streamlined and more eye friendly. I would like it to run a bit faster as I'm running reports. Most of the time this is great and I don't have many complaints about how to use or how the software functions.

Jon from Advanced Chiropractic Rehab

January 2016

The Best Chiropractic Software!

Pros

You can make this product as simple or complex as you want. You have support that actually gets back to you. You have a whole team behind you helping you with all aspects of running a practice to dealing with insurance carriers, to keeping patients on track. I have never seen such a comprehensive system. I love that you can customize many features to fit our specific needs. I am also impressed that they have monthly calls, if not more, with practice profitability coaches to help you get the most out of the system and to keep stress levels low. They keep there system compliant and make the use of the new coding system a no brainer, they have done a fantastic job of allowing us to work in the practice instead of on the practice.

Cons

I am on the west coast and they are on the east coast, so having a 3 hour time difference sometimes delays answers to questions.

Daniel from Cornerstone Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Genesis' ease of use and consistency makes it one of the very few things I don't worry about.

Decreased time in billing, recurrent charges with patients. Tracking of insurance claims, and "scrubbing" of claims information to be sure all fields were completed and that most likely to be accepted. Extreme ease of managing patient schedules for multiple doctors, massage therapists, and specialized services.

Pros

The platform is easy to get new employees started on and become competent with quickly. While the automated billing frees up real time to spend with patients.

Cons

What I like "least" is that I am unfamiliar with all of its' functions so in effect I am not using it fully in my office to its potential.

Corrin from ChiroPractical

The Change That Is Needed

Working in billing for over 18 years I didn't realize there was another way - I was trained to "react" to the billing cycle as it worked through. I never imagined that there could be a "proactive" solution where an EHR company would actually invest in the full cycle to the extent that they would be able to intelligently predict payer response to billing and code combinations. This system appropriately ties together the entire practice - from front desk to chart noting and of course through the revenue cycle. It seamlessly integrates each player in the office and uses a unique practice management tool called "workflow" to drive efficiency and accountability in every corner of the practice, including the patients. There are so many possibilities for those who wish to turn on all the options and for those looking to keep it more streamlined and simple that too is an option. The price point, with the clearinghouse integrated, is unbeatable. This solution has been long overdue for Chiropractors - thank you.

Pros

Efficiency, price point, clearinghouse integration, practice management capabilities, customization capabilities, revenue cycle management

Cons

Training and onboarding, scheduling only allows a one day or broad month view

Tim from West Suburban Wellness

December 2015

Best Chiropractic Software Available - been using for over 9 years!

Pros

I like that the software is built for chiropractors. I have been a client & using their software for over 9 years! In addition, it is extremely helpful that the software is internet-based - I can log-in from anywhere to access my clinic account, therefore I don't have to install an expensive server network in my clinic for my whole team to access. Furthermore, I like that Genesis also offers additional training & webinars on relevant chiropractic information. For example, the trainings on ICD-10 were fanatastic! I also watch every webinar to learn the latest in our chiropractic profession.

Cons

None that I can think of. If we have any isssues, we open a ticket & they are resolved in a timely fashion.

Mark from Mission City Chiropractic

August 2016

Love Genesis! Great for Chiro billing. Easy to use. Our staff loves it too!

We started using Billing Precision (Genesis) when we opened our clinic in 2011. I don't think we will ever switch billing systems for Chiropractic. I am a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of person.

Pros

Ease of use. Real time visibility of claims. Affordable.

Cons

I wish the capability to send DME claims was better, but it still works and gets up paid. Just wish it had an easier option to attach the required documentation when sending DME claims and the ability to track it, but I know Genesis is working on improving that feature as I type this, so thankful for that.

Douglas from Maine Advanced Spinal Care

The program is vast and serves its purpose.

It is my EHR software. I can do my billing and notes all at once.

Pros

It is easy to write a note and submit to insurance. It has many features that allow me to integrate other software I have.

Cons

There is simply too much to know and the training is poor. The initial start up training is woefully inadequate leaving you to learn everything on your own. I simply don't have the time to put in to getting better at the system so as a result I don't use most of the functions available. The system is also expensive.

Douglas from Better Health by Design

BHBD Review

Genesis allows me to customize every single aspect of keeping notes on my patients and submitting paperwork. It is amazing.

Pros

I am able to customize every aspect of notetaking to the procedures that I perform in my office. I am not restricted at all and making my notes as detailed and personal as possible.

Kaili from Arc of Life Chiropractic

Used for billing, patient records, and scheduling in a chiropractic setting

Complete Patient Management. And I know I do not use all of the features yet.

Pros

Billing and scheduling with notes all in one place. We are digitizing our office and it is nice to have all documentation for a patient at your finger tips. I like that it makes it easier to check on patient accounts each day and to generate practice statistical reports.

Cons

You need to click the mouse to many times while doing daily soap notes to get to each section. Also the soap notes and PHI info not integrated.

Angela from Max Living

I have used the Genesis system for 10 years now; am very happy with the consistent improvements.

Pros

I love that fact that I can access so much information through different simple reports. It gives me a "bird's eye view" of our practice. I also like the notification system that allows the program to be our memory bank rather than team members needing to remember specifics for each patient.

Cons

Living in southwest Florida, weather hinders our electric and internet service at times. If we experience loss of power or slow internet service, we may have to do data entry.

Top of the line software

Excellent product. You pay for quality. If you don't have complicated, detailed thorough notes you can look elsewhere and be all right.

Pros

It can be customized to your liking to fit your practice and integrates with so many programs to seamlessly create a reliable file. They support some great organizations in the industry and profession unlike some other companies. Decent speed to do routine notes.

Cons

Cost, as far as I know it is the most expensive EHR software that I have come across.

Ashley from Infinity Wellness Center

Great all-in-one Practice software!

Pros

Everything in one place . Lots of functionality, once you know how to use and operate! Quick navigation and ability To setup certain functions specific to office needs!

Cons

Wish it were a little more customizable.. for example, i would love the ability to change color and message on stop screens...even make it more animated on certain visits. Like confetti on birthday & 100th visits etc. It's becoming more and more user friendly though!

Richard from Living Well Chiropractic

Not much to complain about

Its pretty easy to use. Multiple ways to do things. The customer support is great.

Pros

The customer support is great. Pretty easy to use. Robin is always telling us new things that the system can use.

Cons

When it comes to billing and documentation questions, they say they cant help me with that which is frustrating. Since you guys bill insurance, you should be telling me more of what and what not to do billing wise to earn myself and yourselves more money.

Jolie from chiropractic first

Good and bad

The software is not necessarily user friendly and seems to have technical difficulties quite often lately. .Don't like that the team is out sourced to a different country. Switching team member leaves a learning curve that's huge. Some of them are very lazy and don't follow procedures or complete work in a timely manner. Over the years, and we have used BP for almost a decade now, the issues seem to build and become more frequent. We would actually switch to a different program if it wasn't such a pain in the but to transfer all of over patient files to the new system.

Dan from Superior Healthcare Physical Medicine

Genesis Chiropractic Software Review

Pros

Ease of use, Integration with other apps, Customer support, Training, Value. I cannot say enough how much I like this software system. It is crystal clear what is being paid (and what is not) without having to run a thousand separate reports. It's all done for me!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve (as there would be with any new software) but once you are used to how the system functions it is amazing.

Jacob from Pure Life Chiropractic

Easy to use, integrated system, great help team! Couldn't ask for better!

My day is so much easier!

Pros

The thing that I like most about Genesis is that it is extremely user friendly. It has great videos that teach you virtually every aspect of the system. The videos are in-depth and cover a large amount of topics.

Cons

That being said, the aspect that is the largest pro is also the largest con. The system is so expansive that I am not familiar with all the aspect I wish I was.

Ashley from Max Health Chiropractic

Genesis Review

I have not been using genesis very long. I was first exposed to it July of 2015 and did not use it often and it confused me a lot because I was not trained on how to do anything. I was later exposed to it in January 2016 and had proper training and then I began to appreciate it more.

Pros

I love that it can be customized to my preference. I worked with a chiropractor that did not customize it and everything took a long time to do and to enter notes, etc, etc.

Cons

It is difficult to navigate or figure out without help from someone who knows what they are doing/ however, with proper training, it is great.

Brad from Quantum Chiropractic

August 2016

I am so glad to finally switch from pen and paper over to an EMR system.

It takes a short time to get used to it because you really need to customize your protocols to the way you practice. You don't adapt to the system. You create the system the way you like for it to fit your practice. I no longer have as much homework as I used to and now get to spend more time with my family.

Pros

Ease of use, no need to keep your own server/storage. Support team is very helpful.

Cons

It takes some time to realize that you are supposed to customize it to your practice. It's not there for you to adapt to. You have to create your own macros/templates.

Marcus from Essential Family Chiropractic

Genesis is a comprehensive tool for the chiropractic office to track all areas of your practice.

Pros

I like the ability to integrate different add ons to make running an office easier, such as credit card processing, appointment reminder texts, and a total evaluation of patient visits, collections, and information.

Cons

adam from abundant health chiropractic

I've been using the software since they started. It had been a great overall experience.

Held run scheduling and billing in the office

Pros

Ease of use with myself and staff. The built in scheduling, patient records, billing, and payment options are great.

Cons

I would like some built in macros. As well as some updated training videos for the use of the software. Or live seminar using the software with compliance.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Replied May 2018

Thank you Dr. Meade! Seminars coming late 2018 early 2019!

Diane from Wheaton Family Chiropractic

A CA's Review of Genesis

I am the CA in the office and rely on Tech Support to help me out when I run into difficulty. They are easy to contact and extremely helpful not to mention patient.

Pros

It offers a lot of information and tools. I enjoyed the last webinar on the statement feature.

Cons

For me, sometimes it is overwhelming to try to determine which function would be my "best friend" and having time to look at all of the training videos

Genesis has many optional functions!

Pros

The schedule can be completely custom to practice needs. Easy to track patient appointment through multiple reports.

Cons

The tasks function is a little bulky to use. Would love the capability to integrate with text/email service.

Response from Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review! We do have several options for text and email reminders. Integrations with SKED, Zingit, and Review wave.

Easy to use!

Pros

Notes take only a small amount of time to complete. Easy access to your schedule. Can set scheduling reminders for specific patients as well.

Cons

Would like it to send text message reminders to patients without being an added cost through a different company. Doesn't integrate with very many credit card processing companies.

Paul from Bridge Chiropractic

We have Genesis at all of our satellite offices. Once the doctors got the hang of it, they love it.

Pros

Practice analysis! Love it, LIVE! There's not another system to easily track the heart beat of your office.

Cons

No system is perfect for everyone. Getting used to the notes took time but once dialed, it rocks. You will always find something you don't like about a EHR system. Go with what serves your needs best!

Tabor from Pure Life Family Wellness

I've been using Genesis Software for over 5 years now.

My office runs smoothly, and I'm able to easily deliver great care without issues.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, everything about it is better than it's competitors. So I like everything. There is nothing I do not like about it.

David from Trilogy Chiropractic & Wellness

Very robust platform

Pros

It literally can do anything necessary in the managing of a practice - the individual support provided by the provided coach is awesome

Luis from Corazon Chiropractic Clinic

We have been working with Genesis Chiropractic Software and it's amazing, convenient, easy to use!

Pros

I really like the easy access to tons of tools the program itself offers. You can go from checking the billing and EHR, the schedule and many other features that make the life easy for chiropractic assistants, the massage therapist and the chiropractor.

Cons

Something I dislike about the software is that it does not offer tutorials for every detail and since the program is very unique, there isn't a lot of Google tutorials or help surveys.

Ravi from Tradition Family Chiropractic

Intergrative and specific

Pros

Staff to get questions answered with electronic follow through. If there is ever a billing question they are quick to resolve the matter.

Cons

Not allowing to do a note without an exam code (I know its a legal thing) . In the notes comments it is too detailed. lots of reports to pick from.

Jenna from Essential Family Chiropractic

The software is effective and it works for our clinic.

The benefits that we get from using the software is the functionality of tracking patients and payments.

Pros

I like that it syncs with our credit card system. It makes it easy to track payments of our patients.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to load a patient when I click on his/her name or to log in to the system.

Courtney from Wasatch Sports and Family Chiropractic

EVerything you need packed all in one.

insurance tracking, and daily SOAP notes.

Pros

There is a feature in the software that you can choose for the gurus at Genesis to track and fix problems with insurance claims so they pay out more often.

Cons

The worst thing about the software is the Task system. You are supposed to be able to send it to someone who can help you, but there are not any options to choose from. You have to remember who they are or just guess and hope it gets passed along.

Joseph from 180 Chiropractic and Wellness

July 2016

Best software I've ever owned.

Billing insurance, tracking patient care plans, multiple appointment scheduling are all a breeze with Genesis.

Pros

Care plan functionality, automated claim submission, and payment integration and posting.

Cons

Ticket support system, some overkill with workbench systems

Heather from Exodus Health Center

Excellent Service!

Our office loves the ease of using Billing Precision and Genesis. The support is very helpful and it is a very user friendly system.

Pros

The user-friendly face, very manageable.

Cons

sometimes but very rarely, the system won't work for about 30 minutes, like there is a scheduled maintenance

Gina from Pure Life Chiropractic

Easiest software to use

Pros

This is the easiest software I've have ever used. It's so user friendly, and it does everything you need that you could imagine, from easy notes to billing. I love that you have a personal customer service agent and you can open a "ticket" and be answered right away if you have a problem or question. It makes our job so easy, so all we need to do it focus on our patients.

Cons

I like everything. Great product and very user friendly. The vendor is great too. Very helpful when needed and very quick to reapond. Overall, it's great.