• Pros

• "It's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms. "

• "The billing set-up/features are easy to set up and easy to use. "

• "Great EMR software for medical practices! One of my favorites to use in all of the other programs Inhave used. Easy to use and the customer service is the best! "

• Cons

• "The product is somewhat expensive, however you do get all of the services you need when utilizing the software."

• "The yearly cost is high. However the support you get is good"

• "It is not specifically pediatrics friendly but we make it work."

Browse Intergy by Greenway Health Reviews

Rohan from D'Souza & Associates

Intergy works well for us

Intergy PM has helped grow our business, increase efficiencies, and help ro reduce overhead.

Pros

The Intergy PM and Practice Analytics reporting system are great for our business. The ease of claims entry and transmission has helped streamline our processes.

Cons

Some of the Enterprise functions are meant for a large multi-specialty practice and not a RCM/billing company like ours. But it does not hamper our use of Intergy.

Reasons for Choosing Intergy by Greenway Health

The PM reporting system was excellent and the price was better for us.

Cindy from Valley Family Health Care, Inc

Intergy PM Review

It has been great. Our PM set-up phase and go-live went great. We were prepared and ready to go. Our billing did not miss a beat.

Pros

The billing set-up/features are easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

I would like to see some more built in reports with filters. We can always run/write reports in Practice Analytics - but not all users have PA access. Some additional Finance and A/R reports would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Intergy by Greenway Health

We really liked Vitera HealthPro, and working with the Vitera company. When Greenway purchased Vitera, we decided to continue our successful partnership and move to Greenway Intergy.

Lance from Medical Arts Center Clinic

I feel like I'm in bizarro world

We are a small practice and have sunk too much into changing so now we feel trapped. We have longtime employees talking of quitting because this system is such a frustrating mess. Supposedly there is an update "in the spring" that we are hoping at least makes the software useable.

Pros

We switched over from Primesuite early because Greenway told us if we did so there would be no extra charge for the new software and Primesuite was no longer being supported.

Cons

Where to begin? This software has literally brought our thriving practice to its knees. That in and of itself says it all. I have 2 partners in their later careers talking imminent retirement due to this system. I've been in practice 10 years and have found myself looking at other options solely due to the Intergy switch. We were happy using Greenway Primesuite. Like all EMRs, it sucked but at least didn't get in the way of providing patient care. We were told Greenway would no longer be supporting Primesuite and so we assumed (wrongly it turns out) that at the very least we'd get an upgraded version of Primesuite. We couldn't have been more wrong. I feel like I've stepped back 15 years and cannot think of 1 improvement from the old software. Customer Support has been abysmal. Greenway sent trainers to help us when we went live. Problem was they didn't really know how to use the system. Then on day 3 of going live there was an "update" that completely changed to look of the system and which the trainers had not received any training on. At that point they could no longer answer any of our questions and were learning along with us. The one bit of help in this whole mess was when our trainer admitted this EMR was crap but that they're all crap. Appreciated the honesty in a mess of lies.

Response from Greenway Health

Replied January 2020

Lance, we are sorry to hear of the difficulties you've encountered. We have escalated the matter on our end. You can expect to hear from a representative who can address your concerns and connect you with the training, support, and answers you need.

Chris from Center Associates

Industry: Mental Health Care

Intergy is very user friendly. All the information I need is right at my fingertips.

I would highly recommend Intergy. All information is easily obtained. All information can be seen on one screen, no jumping back and forth from screen to screen. When and if support is needed the calls is answered promptly, by a live person and is rectified quickly. Love Intergy & Greenway!

Pros

Intergy offers the information I need all on one screen. All icons are clearly labeled. I am able to customize Intergy to my specific job duties, so there is no clutter and/or information that is not relevant to me. Help buttons are available on every screen. I love that it tracks my movements so I can easily return to a specific patient by just looking at my history. Most importantly, if I do need to contact customer service for support the phone is always answered by a live representative who has always been able to answer my questions with just one short phone call and more often than not, I end up learning additional tips/tricks that make my job easier.

Cons

I wish DK letters can be reproduced if accidentally not printed. I have Intergy set up to search for patients by account #, it would be nice once we switch the search mode to patient name instead, if the cursor automatically went to the field where you enter the patient name. Neither of these are a problem, but it's all I can think of as a negative.

Great EHR

reenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it. It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.

Pros

User customization, Practice customization.

Cons

ome key points I'd like to highlight are: The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on. That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.

Jennifer from Ormond Pediatrics

Great choice!

Pros

We love Greenway! We have been using it for just over one year. We put lots of work into the templates and this makes the doctors work so much easier. Everyone knows if the Doctor is happy then everyone is happy! The staff has to put in a bit more work in this system but we are able to get things ordered and done quickly. We love the completed notes. They are very detailed now that the templates are completed. We would suggest Greenway to anyone looking for a streamlined system.

Cons

We don't love this system for vaccines. Its almost impossible to see what a patient is due for.

Reasons for Choosing Intergy by Greenway Health

We had set up several demos. No other company went above and beyond for us like Greenway did. We changed from a system after only having them for 9-10 months. After loosing lots of money we are now doing well! Seeing more patients and making sure we have quality care!

Mike from Northwest Primary Care

A great EHR!

Pros

For us, the fact that it is SO CUSTOMIZABLE is the best. Our Medical Director/CMIO can make changes to the Provider Encounter Forms and have it saved before the other providers get back to seeing patients after lunch. It has everything you need out of an EHR for CEHRT compliance, and more. Having the ability to query, bi-directionally, State Immunization Registries is a great recent addition to the product which cuts down on time.

Cons

Health Reminders (Clinical Decision Support tools) and Immunization Schedules don't have the flexibility or logic needed for actual humans. If a patient receives a vaccine late on a series, the schedule needs to recalculate itself. Similar with health reminders - take Colorectal Cancer Screenings for example. We cannot have one reminder satisfied by various tests and various timelines based on those tests (FOBT/FIT Test = 1 year, Colonoscopy = 1/3/5/10 years). Also, results of the tests cannot be taken into account.

Jenny from HealthLinc LLC

Best Integration

This support team is fantastic. Most support teams do not give "Use of Product" information; the support is simply for issues or problems, but Greenway actually gives out information on how to use the system and best of all, it is in chat format so no loss of time trying to reach someone by phone.

Pros

Of all 5 of the systems I have used, this is by far the best integrated system of all of them. This is the first truly integrated PM and EHR I have ever experienced although most systems tell you they are integrated. All set up is in PM. Critical information is automatically shared in both PM and EHR (example: tasks). Not only is the Billing/Scheduling system an integral part of EHR (and vice versa), but the analytics system matches perfectly or can be updated to match in unusual circumstances. And now, we have a new Portal which is also integrated!! Communicating with the patient is simply a part of staff and provider daily tasks. It is really well thought out!

Cons

The forms design is a little too simplistic. We need more control over the wording and order of the documentation from the note form but, having said that, it is possible to accomplish that with a little more effort. Being able to design our own forms allows us to innovate and create new workflows and problem solutions.

Stephanie from Leitchfield Pediatric Clinic

Intergy PM user since 2005

We used Medical Manager prior to switching to Intergy in 2005. This really didn't change our workflow because they were basically the same. Intergy's upgrades over the last several years have brought about several changes that have made the software work better and we love the fact that you can suggest enhancements and vote for them. The best thing about Intergy though, in my opinion, is their support. Product support has never let me down! Whether it is just a how to question or a problem, they are always prompt and helpful.

Pros

All of the aspects we use daily are very easy to learn and use. Minimal training needed for new staff to perform scheduling duties. Scheduling templates completely able to be customized to your needs. Able to see financial and demographic information on each patient easily.

Cons

When using this software on the cloud there is sometimes a lag that allows for scheduling multiple patients in the same time slot.

Charlotte from The Cardiac & Vascular Institute

Why I like Intergy

I have been using Intergy / EHR /PA since 2008. It has made integrating clinical data with the practice management side a whole lot simpler. It also allows us easy access to attest for our government measures. Like with any software there are drawbacks but overall it is a great product.

Pros

Intergy is easy to use and to teach new staff how to use. It is a powerful software if all the parts and pieces are used to the fullest. It can integrate with outside programs. We are able to customize a lot of our EHR forms for the way our providers care for our patients. There is online training for every piece of it and a great support staff just a call or chat away!

Cons

The reporting system. You can't run reports from Intergy as excel reports and trying to run the same report in PA is not always an option.

Brette from The Orthopaedic Institute

Longterm Intergy User

I've been using Medical Manager ..... Intergy.... Greenway for over 25 years. I have worked on Allscrpts, Athena, Kareo, and more - this is my preferred PM and the combined full Suite for EHR is excellent as well. It is very flexible for docs who don't like radio buttons and makes posting charges a reasonably manageable process.

Pros

I have used several PM systems in my over 25 years in this industry. I like the ease of use and the willingness to address shortcomings (because ALL PM/EMR systems have them). Really what makes Greenway/Intergy the best is its PEOPLE. The Chat help, ability to call in at any time for assistance, relationships developed with sales, support, and integration teams are all top notch with Greenway.

Cons

I wish reports could be exported into Excel, but you can purchase the add-on Practice Analytics and that addresses that although there are some fields of data in intergy that cannot be mined. I also REALLY wish there was a way to change font and/or font size in the intergy windows as when working in intergy no matter what you do the actual data you are managing (patient demographics, a scheduling module, etc) only gets as big as about 1/3 of your screen. For us old ladies that is problematic. That is one thing I wish they'd make a priority to fix.

SUZANNE from SOUTH BAY OBGYN

iNTERGY by GREENWAY HEALTH

Pros

Wonderful EMR and PM; once you know how to make her do what she can do, it's GREAT! User friendly training video's that give overview functionality of system to a new user; more in depth use is necessary to maximize the system features; software constantly updating and growing with user suggestions to improve.

Cons

Dont have enough training video's that explain the practical application of the software and what functions can be utilized. Customer Support training is limited and Customer Service department will only answer specific questions when asked by the client; very challenging to know how all of the functions and features may be applied to the daily use at the practice.

Brette from The Orthopaedic Institute

Like an old friend

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

Pros

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Andrew from TWP

Intergy EHR - Don't Waste Your Money

They are effectively the source of our business issues.

Pros

I do not like any aspect of the EHR. Its capabilities were grossly oversold. Lack of training and resources is a major issue.

Cons

Lack of support. Lack of training prior to Go-Live. We were told to watch videos for training. We watched the videos and still do not know how to properly bill. Complete and utter waste of money. No help from our incompetent project manager.

Reasons for Choosing Intergy by Greenway Health

Price. Was also promised much more than we are actually getting. But hey once the contract was signed and we went live, they washed their hands of the issues and have not been supportive.

Response from Greenway Health

Replied October 2019

Hi Andrew, We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Greenway. Intergy is typically commended for its ease-of-use, customer support, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice's needs. Our team takes great care to deliver quality training, support, and consultation. Additionally, our Customer Support teams are here to assist with the daily issues affecting your practice and provide guidance to handle any challenges that may surface. We're committed to working with your practice to ensure your success, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

Michael from MJP Healthcare Consulting

Greenway Intergy practice management and electronic health record

The practice management functionality of Intergy is rock solid. From posting charges through payments, Intergy makes financial tracking a breeze.

Pros

I have used this software in over 100 practices nationwide for the past 13 years. Intergy has a very stable platform that handles practices ranging in size from a solo to hundreds of providers. The key advantages of this system over others we have worked with is the flexibility to handle different workflows and the best reporting tool available.

Cons

Intergy has fallen behind the competition in development of cutting edge features such as: digital signature, inventory, and workflow.

Madonna from Cottonwood Medical Center, Ltd.

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

Pros

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Cons

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Melissa from SEES

This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.

Pros

The one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.

Cons

I personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.

Colleen from FPM Urogynecology, Inc.

Customer Support went above and beyond!

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Pros

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Cons

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

Bob from Women's Medical Associates of Nashville

Decent product

Pros

Intergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.

Cons

Intergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.

SARA from Gastro Intestinal Assoc., Inc.

Intergy PM Billing Review

Pros

I love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!

Cons

I dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.

Ethan from Medical Colleagues of Texas

Time Tested Product

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Pros

Assurance of little to no downtime Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows Customer support is incredible

Cons

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Kenneth from Health Care

Overall we have had a positive experience with Intergy and Greenway

We look forward to moving into Greenway Community for population health

Pros

The practice analytics is easy to use The new EHR is a great improvement The Rx system is easy to navigate

Cons

We would like to see more interfacing capabilities. We would like to see interfacing easier to implement and less costly We would like to see more video training that we can access when needed. Would like the patient portal to be easier to use

Joyce from Howard T Me ny, MD PC

Support is always friendly and willing to work out my issues in a timely manner

Keep up the good work with your product

Pros

Ease of getting around/I am on a new system with a new job, and Greenway has it beat all the way. Customer support, Hardware Support, it is all around a great system, ITIVITY, I live it when they ask if I have it.

Cons

Fixing remittance that do not balance, no coverage on the weekends, printing itemized statements, can't get exactly what I need

Lucie from McDuffie Surgical Clinic PC

Dependable and Reliable

We have been very pleased with Greenway--Most pleased with customer service--Efficient and courteous!!!

Pros

Ease of functions and help features are easy to follow. So many of the functions are almost self-explanatory.

Cons

Don't have any--.We have been most fortunate with input issues from the beginning. Only con is that we can't integrate information to other facilities--no that is not far away.

Lori from Pegasus Psychiatric

I used Greenway for four years, it is a really easy system to us with some training

Pros

It is very friendly, intuitive and reliable. The system makes it very easy to navigate through the screens . And I love the support system they offer with this software.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that i dislike about this software. If i had to choose one thing about it, i would say it does take some training to really know how to get the most of of the software.

Vicki from Arizona Pulmonary Specialists Ltd

Best on the Market

Our physicians actually LOVE the EHR. As far as the rest of the staff, it is user-friendly and there are many improvements to the software- the developers listen.

Pros

Flexibility! You as a user can do SO much to change things you might not like. No calling the vendor for every little thing, no hidden charges. What you see is what you get.

Cons

The upgrades, which are included, are frequent.

Roxanne from Arizona Asthma & Allergy Institute

Partnering with UpDox

The support team is timely and responsive. Greenway keeps you informed of upcoming developments and changes. The reps make an effort to personalize your experience with them. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient. Local meetings are available to network with other users of Intergy. Greenway partners with other vendors to enhance practice workflow.

Pros

Training and initializing the software was simple and straight forward. Permits our practice to adjust assignments throughout the 5 site practice to address incoming digital faxes, archives in the chart. Permits HIPAA compliant transmission of records to legal entities.

Cons

Has intermittent periods of down periods but are generally resolved quickly once we notify the UpDox team.

Kris from Tri-County Pediatrics, Inc

Intergy makes my day productive!

Pros

Intergy is easy to use. Upgrades are constantly made. I feel as though support is easy to work with and they take suggestions for possible upgrades in the future.

Cons

I do not think this product is Pediatric specific and there are a few things that we need to modify as a result, however, support has listened to our challenges and worked with us to find resolution.

Heather from McComb Children's Clinic

Love this software

I have to use this program for multiple different things with my clinic. I use it for medical records, billing, and shot record print outs. It is very easy to access all of these.

Pros

It is very user friendly. It is easy to fix any mistake you make in the billing department.

Cons

When scanning medical records if you scan in the wrong chart side you can not edit it and switch it over. You must delete and rescan.

Luther from Oakes Family Care

Physician/owner

I am reporting the company to the BBB and hiring an attorney. I can only hope that my businesses survive going with Greenway. Huge mistake!!! The billing company is about to cause my clinic to go out of business. After being with the company for 5 months we have posted nearly $4 million in charges and only received $250,000. Customer service takes 2-3 days to return a call. We have been trying to understand our bill since day one and not a single person at Greenway can explain what we are been charged for. We do not have a "go-to" person. Each branch of the company is separate so it takes multiple calls and weeks to get to the bottom of an issue. When a medication is prescribed through the system the number of tablets written/amount dispensed does not show up in the chart. Tons of problems with this company/EHR

Pros

Multiple features Nice favorites list Can use on the go and at home Customizable templates and notes

Cons

Poor customer service The billing company is worthless Multiple issues that are patient safety related

Response from Anna

Replied November 2018

Hi Luther, We are sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience with Greenway, and thank you for letting us know. First and foremost, we take potential patient safety issues very seriously. For that reason, we looked into the medication prescription issue you identified and determined that it does not impact patient safety. We are happy to discuss our rationale with you directly. Additionally, our top-rated revenue cycle management team believes that personally investing in the success of each practice is paramount to helping our customers achieve further financial success. Similarly, our customer success team has an average response time of 11 hours, is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed, and offers designated points of contact for certain practices. For any ideas your practice may have on software functionality, we recommend that you use the Ideas page on My Greenway, where our customers can list requested items and provide feedback on requests from other customers in the Greenway family. If you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com. Thank you.

Maggie from Buckeye Dermatology, Inc.

Intergy Practice Management System

I have been using this program since 2004 and it has advanced along with the medical industry and is as great today as it was when purchased. It is one of the most user friendly programs that I have ever used.

Pros

New employee training is reduced because of the ease of use. I have found that employees enjoy the icon selections because with one click they can find what they need. We are a large Dermatology practice with 4 locations and we can use this program at all locations and from home if needed. We use PC's, Lap tops, IPADS. The collections module keeps our A/R up to date. The prebill function is a perfect way to correct any errors before the claim reaches the clearing house.

Cons

We wish that Intergy had a module for EHR that would meet our Dermatology needs.

Carla from Bridging Community with Healthcare

Small Clinic

There were bumps in the road at the beginning, every one likes things done the way they are used to. The upside to this downfall was that GRS was willing to work with me as the billing manager to get what I needed to keep our current workflow running smoothly with as little hiccups as possible

Pros

Once learned it is easy to use, something new is always a bit difficult, but support is always there to help with any questions you might have and walk you through step by step

Cons

That it is not cloud based. Most of the time I don't really need to print something but because I can't download it to my work station it must be printed. Cloud based would be so much more cost effective and efficient for me.

Lisa from Hermitage Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, P.C.

Intergy Practice Management

We have had Intergy since 2002 and would highly recommend this software. It is very easy to arrange schedules in the appointment system. It simplifies the billing process and is very efficient.

Pros

The ease of navigating the system is a huge advantage because our time is valuable as everyone knows.

Cons

I would like pulling reports to be more simple.

Sylvia from Daniel J Pesavento, MD, PC

The BEST Customer Support Team

Greenway feels like our partner. They are always willing to help us find solutions to reaching our goals as a practice. Customer support is super responsive and that really means everything to me as a manager.

Pros

I love how robust this software is. There is so much we can do on it.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too many clicks to achieve one function or action.

Gracey from Dermatology Associates, Inc

Intergy PM

I personally love Intergy. We have used a few others and Intergy remains my favorite

Pros

Has and easy flow thru with all the necessities. Love all the reports available. Templating of schedules is an ease.

Cons

There seems to be a good bit of clicking from screen to screen. But after use it becomes a part of it and you dont really notice it.

Excellent for billing

Pros

Best billing software in the industry! It speaks continuously with the EHR. The data analytics tool can simultaneously pull data from PM and EHR.

Cons

Expensive product, especially when you add on the EHR, analytics tool, interfaces, and other modules (like immunization registry)

Patti from The Hernia Center at Staten Island

Intergy by Greenway Health is a great medical software product.

Pros

Intergy is user friendly. Greenway Health has great customer service. Greenway Health employees are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and helpful.

Cons

I have no cons to report. Greenway Health is doing a great job! I recommend this product and company.

System administrator

Pros

The practice management for greenway is very easy to use. Most users can learn their day to day tasks within a few hours of training.

Cons

The system lacks integration with other systems that could make our life easier. Insurance verification is also not what we need.

Ryan from The Eye Clinic

Overall good for multi specialty companies.

Pros

Everything integrates well. Overall the software is very powerful. The built in electonic prescribing works well as does the greenway patient portal.

Cons

Intergy is written in an older programming language. The encounter note functionality can be vastly improved.

Sherry from Treasure Coast Community Health

Easy EMR to use

Great tool for a multi-speciality practice or an FQHC

Pros

It is a very robust system that allows the end user to tailor it to meet their needs.

Cons

The behavioral health aspect could use some more tweaks to make it more user friendly for therapists to document in.

Shawanna from Randolph Medical Practices, PA

Excellent customer service

Our office has recently integrated Intergy with Phreesia and we love it. We have been provided special assistance with the Integration process and we love it! Customer service is always great and fast!

Pros

I like the fact that if I have any questions or issues with a certain function within the product, there is someone trained in that specific area that can help me and I'm not just forwarded continually to different people that can't assist me.

Cons

Some of the help screens are too vague and do not give clear instructions. I would like to see the product offer clearer instructions for the administrative staff on how to set up things in the program for practice, such as letters and labels.

Christina from Radiology Associates of Venice and Englewood, PA

Very Busy Radiology Practice

Pros

Many features can be customized to fit your needs. Makes being paperless very easy. Customer Support is amazing.

Cons

There are some limitations with insurance posting and claims filing. The statements and reporting are often limited.

Dan from Family Service Inc.

Intergy for Medical Billing

Pros

We have used Intergy for many years and have found it to be a very easy system to use that has great consumer support.

Myra from SOAR, INC.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use (user Friendly)

Support is awesome

Pros

keep the billing department on top of issues. reports are easy to view. lots of user on one system

Cons

the cost we are a non-profit. so in order to update our system, we must get approved for grants. Not easy these days.

Allison from Community Health of South Florida, Inc

Intergy for FQHC

Pros

Fairly reasonable demographics that meet UDS guidelines. Canned report feature provides good amount of pre fabricated reports. Insurance set up fairly easy.

Cons

poor functionality, no population health interface. Greenway Intergy proves difficult to interface with other HL7 software. Not intuitive, charges do not interface with forms. Too many 'clicks'. Practice Analytics does not utilize diagnosis' or procedures for UDS measures, and your workflow has to include the correct click to produce results so you add the correct medcin finding rather than diagnosis.

Response from Anna

Replied May 2018

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is normally known for its ease of use, customizable templates, and exceptional Practice Analytics capabilities. Our Population Health solution, Greenway Community, provides customers with the ability close those care gaps and easily report data to receive reimbursement for care. If you’d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

Kim from Manhattan Radiology

Great Software for Collections

Every bit of information that goes into review of past due accounts is provided on the screens in the Collection module This is so very helpful compared to other programs and enables me to review accounts very quickly.

Pros

I really like the Collections Program! The practice I work for is small, however the patient data base is huge. I have found the programs on Intergy help me keep close track of past due accounts. There are several different reports that give me options of what information I am looking for when reviewing the accounts.

Dustin from Pediatric Practice in Fort Myers

Lots of features available but none are included in the amount you pay them for the software

DO NOT BUY unless you enjoy paying an attorney

Pros

basic system if you love DOS, this is perfect for you great for those people who enjoy computer programming and creating their own forms

Cons

Over priced nothing included in basic model IT is almost nonexistent they sell you on the amazing features it has but neglect to tell you that none are included when you buy the software. Almost all features are considered add-ons which means there's a cost for them System is constantly being "upgraded" on the weekends but there is never any noticeable changes

Response from Anna

Replied May 2018

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is typically praised for its ease of use, canned and customizable templates, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice’s needs. Additionally, our Customer Support is highly regarded by our clients and is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed. If you’d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com

Alivia from Department of Financial Services

Intergy Review

Overall awesome EMR system for medical practices.

Pros

Cons

Cons are there that it gets slow when there is not enough WiFi in the office.

Response from Greenway Health

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review, Alivia. Our developers are always working toward improvements to make our solutions even easier for you to use, so we're happy to hear you enjoy your time on Intergy. We'll relay your kudos to our customer service team so they can keep up the great work!

Mary from Cumberland Internal Medicine

My overall thoughts

Pros

It's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms.

Cons

Not being able to pause what you are doing if interupted.

Tessa from Cardiology Associates

Review!!

Very Helpful and Friendly! Wonderful Customer Support!

Pros

Everything is easily customized, customer support is very friendly and very helpful making sure the problem is fixed.