What are HARMONY Medical users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using HARMONY Medical software through verified user reviews

Browse all HARMONY Medical Reviews

• Have you used HARMONY Medical and would like to share your experience with others?

Solid Choice Without Additional Headaches

I've worked with and along side of Harmony (as I consider them a partner in my daily practice) since 2009. They dive in and support whenever needed and requested, otherwise it's a seamless easy partnership allowing for optimal use of time/effort/energy for administrators, staff and providers to focus on the clients we are all honored to serve. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a genuine strong business mind yet his heart and purpose in his leadership role (dedicated to helping the clinics and clients they serve) shows his golden irreplaceable heart that has a purpose that allows any business to have the possibility of high clinical quality of care with ethic and honor behind the scenes.

Pros

Harmony allows us to bill effectively and efficiently. Their support members are knowledgeable and longterm employees whom not only know the product like the back of their hand, they are dedicated to assist to use it in a customized manner to each practice. The practice management system is easy to use and understand, as well as a tool we use to keep us all organized and on top of it all without the cumbersome time wasting alternatives.

Cons

The Patient porthole is not appropriate for mental health, so the constant workarounds re: such has been frustrating but definitely manageable and the Harmony team has encouraged us and works with us with any augmented system/policy/practice we have decided up best for our specifications.

Reasons for choosing HARMONY Medical

Robb Riley and the team of thoughtful and responsive professionals (whom are consistent and dedicated) that work along side of him. This world is shorted of businesses that have a heart, ethic and can be productive, efficient and have the positive timely outcomes needed for any business. I'm known as a "hard sell" or frankly a porcupine of a person (prickly and hard to please) and yet, I will not hesitate to recommend a company that not only has met my high expectations, I am proud to be among their partners offering excellence and the 1:1 service that makes it all work. A very well earned and deserved recommendation I am offering (which I am known for NOT doing). Choose anyone else and it'll be a risk, Harmony is the sure winner in the lottery ticket of health care system practice management and billing software with our question.

Megan

Industry: Mental Health Care

review from a community based mental health center

I feel that our clinic has grown with this EHR as they have grown, having worked with a variety of EHRs I find this system to be fairly easy to use with their access to leadership and willing to modify their product stellar and something I have not experienced with other EHR systems

Pros

editing templates as compliance standards change has been a critical issue and something that is quickly and well accommodated for with this system. We have always been able to trouble-shoot and connect with Harmony staff to remedy issues quickly. We are impressed with the provider type diversity Harmony offers as it is equipped for a wide variety of provider types for if/when we chose to diversify our practice

Cons

The software is lacking some of the features present in the larger EHR networks--in this we feel that Harmony is always available to improve their system and their leadership team is always available, something we would not have with a larger EHR, in addition the cost is manageable whereas a larger system would be more expensive

Reasons for choosing HARMONY Medical

cost was an issue access to key leadership and the ability to edit the EHR to our needs was very important to us We are a smaller clinic and working with a smaller network was appealing as well

MARINA

September 2016

Comprehensive Data Platform

Pros

helps me keep patient information in one place that I can rely on when counterparts are absent from the office.

Cons

interface design/function is antiquated. THe buttons and interface resemble a very old computer software platform making this feel less efficient in it's process

kathy

Industry: Mental Health Care

What Do You Value Long Term?

What do you value in the long term? Do you value a company that has mutual respect and want to partner with you for your success? Harmony Medical has become to Cedar Creek Integrated Health a partner. They know our client base and understand our business. We call them morning, night, and weekends--A PERSON who knows our names answers. Our company has chosen that what we value is not only the product but the PEOPLE who represent the company. You won't find better customer service anywhere.

Pros

Customization-- Whenever we needed a change to a template, a report, a modifier added, a location code added to identify a specific code from another location with the same code--no problem.

Cons

I truthfully can't identify one thing that I don't like. Whenever we have had a problem --Harmony has been more then willing to work with us to find a solution.

Reasons for choosing HARMONY Medical

Please see above comments--ability to customize to fit our needs and to see our unique rural mental health clinics as separate yet belonging to a group.

Julie

Julie Fleck's review

Very positive, have worked with them for many years, they are a solid team with support and training available

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is excellent, response time to concerns is quick - within hours

Cons

lack of synchronicity between EHR and PM

Casey

Harmony

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use. Harmony was able to customize the software to our needs.

Cons

Not really a con, but it would be helpful if Harmony was able to interface with other EMR's.

Price

Bonnie

Not quite in the 21st century, but Harmony is easy to use by all in our office.

Our customer and technical support has been wonderful. Our tech support person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is very knowledgeable and helpful. He can either fix the problem, or directs you to someone else who can.

Pros

The ease of scheduling a patient, and following the patient throughout their visit.

Cons

Office staff says our 2 programs don't interact with each other. A change made in our EHR, should automatically populate in Harmony, but it doesn't.

Reasons for switching to HARMONY Medical

The company upgraded their system.

Laura

We have had a fantastic experience with the Harmony team and Software.

Pros

The Harmony Medical Practice Management system is efficient for scheduling and billing, and the support staff at Harmony are very helpful whenever questions arise. The SOAPware documentation system is easy to learn and is simplistic for our mental health outpatient practice.

Cons

The biggest issues are when the system goes down and is not available, but the Harmony support staff are always available and address these issues right away.

Angel

Harmony EHR

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

The software is constantly asking for a verification code when logging on from different computers. It also takes awhile for some of the features to load.

Cathy

Pain practice EHR and Practice Management

Excellent company

Pros

Easy customizable software , excellent VERY prompt customer /tech service

Cons

The scheduling although easy to use if difficult to see

Reasons for switching to HARMONY Medical

Cost and server based looking for a cloud base

Ruth

Been a customer for 10+ years.

Pros

The support staff is very accommodating and respond when called. Harmony tries to tailor software to suit your needs.

Cons

The cost of software rises every year. However, Harmony tries to work with you to keep costs down.

BLANCA

Medical Records w/ Harmony

I must say that as a first-time user this is very practical to use and quite simple. It does a lot from making appointments to keeping the patients' vitals and entering payments from what the insurance paid out to the patients' responsibility etc.. It didn't take me too long to get acquainted with the software and navigate through it.

Pros

It seems like it's an all in one software. Really good software

Cons

I wish there were ways to have the system record certain details such as when entering payments it can give you the option to write for all dates of services the same insurance company rather than entering one by one, which can be time-consuming.

Felicia

Useful product

The integrated software is very functional. I like the fact that it can be customized applications that company needs.

Pros

The CPT and ICD codes will automatically generate.

Cons

There are a few glitches, such as but I'm sure they can be corrected.

Adam

August 2016

Advanced and easy-to-use

Pros

Harmony e/Notes is for the troubled hospital staff member who wants a better way to secure electronic medical records. It's easy, fast, and reliable. Plus it offers a plethora of other great features to streamline the process: -Instant Referral Letters -Electronic Prescription Writing -Digital Interfaces with Labs, Hospitals, and Pharmacies -Anatomical Images within your Notes -Instant Off-Site Access -Error Detection to Improve Patient Care and Safety -Hosting on ASP or Client-based Servers -HIPAA and HL-7 Compliance

Cons

The software sometimes freezes or glitches mid-task and still carries some bugs, but I expect future updates to correct this.

Mary

Easiest system I have ever worked with. IT is available 24/7.

Time efficiency

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate through the appointment book, posting charges and payments, I love the alert program. Has benefited much with repeat customers who have been sent to collection.

Cons

Inability to post 2 payments in 1 transaction. Inability to block a provider's schedule a week at a time. Can only block a day at a time.

Tara

Industry: Mental Health Care

User Friendly and Functional!

Harmony Medical is always available and willing to help with whatever I need! I so appreciate it when I can call and have someone able to help me right then with anything that comes up. Their customer service is top notch.

Pros

I love that any information I need to look up is right at my fingertips. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I feel that some of the reports don't show exactly the information I need to see, but Harmony is great about helping find the correct report or customizing reports for what is needed.

Hari Prasad

Harmony Really good software

I recommend this software. As I did my practical mentioned earlier and you will learn faster your way around

Pros

The user is very practical and very simple to use it for the first time. It does a lot more than appointments to keep patients 'capitals and enter the payment from the insurance paid for patients' responsibility. I did not take much time to get acquainted with the software and navigate through it

Cons

My wish is that the system certain record details such as when you enter payment it may give you the option of writing to all dates of the services of an insurance company, which is a taker rather than to enter one by one, while It is possible

Ken

Good software but could be faster

Harmony is a good software to use for medical practice and in hospitals but it freezes up a lot when you are trying to multitask or work fast. It does have some glitches but I think that update should fix that. I found it really easy to send E-RXs and make soap notes. I have used Epic before and it was as good as this one but it did not freeze as much as this one.

Tori

harmony

Pros

LOVE this. honestly the less amount of customization needed when entering notes, the better and more detailed the notes are without even noticing it. work smarter, not harder!

Cons

nothing i did not like. i can change everything how i want

Linda

Exceptional implementation and support.

Simplified practice management; a/r; claims management They really are very customer oriented and I couldn't be happier with our decision. We just renewed...early!

Pros

Flexibility: we are a multi specialty practice and were having difficulty finding one application that could do it all. Harmony was the only one!

Nihar

Medical Paperwork Harmonized

Medical planning was made very easy with easy tools and great functionality.

Pros

Easy to access medical records.

Cons

Graphing capabilities could be improved.

Jane

Strong Sales Pitch. Weak Service Delivery

The software is a combination of Practice Management and Clinical Charts -- two separate programs, with unilateral communication between then (from PM to EMR). The charts made to look like a paper chart would, which some staff appreciate, but the functionality is limited.

Pros

pretty layout

Cons

no reporting capabilities. Unable to create a requisition form from EMR.

Colleen

Quality product

This product scores well regarding ease of use for actual clinicians.

Pros

The technology is designed for adults in the field.

HARMONY Medical