• Pros

• "Healthpac fully meets our needs. They have the best billing software on the market. They are always enhancing the program way before current trends change in the medical billing field. "

• "Hpro makes the chore of billing and collections much easier. With this program we decreased our FTEs and increased our revenue for all of our clients. The support is the best!"

• "Easy to use, great features especially for a billing company, cost effective and good return on investment, quick and responsive customer support. "

• Cons

• "You may have to change the printer you currently have, as this software has specific printer requirements. "

• "It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty cool!"

• "Have not found any cons for this product. Just the best!!"

Browse Healthpac Reviews

Mallory from BVV

Couldn't ask for a better system!

I love this system. I have worked on a variety of systems over the years I have been in this industry. I have worked in previous billing companies and when I started working at this new surgical office and it was time for an upgrade in the software this was my first choice. After reviewing several different options me and the office manager concluded this was the software for the company. May it be a small or large practice or many practices (billing company) this is the software to use!

Pros

The customer support goes above and beyond to help you! The training staff is extremely helpful and is there even after your training session. THE best software for medical billing that I have used in the 10 years I have been working. Easy to use, and understand and work on claims.

Dorothy from Millennia Information Systems, LP

Vice President

H+Pro is well worth the time and financial investment. It is easy to learn, able to support the sole practitioner yet robust enough to handle large groups. Customer support is excellent and issues resoved timely. Great product and great company to work with!!

Pros

Cons

Any change in software requires time and resource committment. This should not be construed as negative, but rather a reminder: Programming is complicated and with conversions there will always be issues to resolve. Be prepared to have a few issues as you convert from whatever your current system is to H+Pro. Once complete, you will be happy you switched!

Wende from Tazewell county Health

Great Printing help

I love it and I'll continue using it for help with my printing projects!

Pros

Helps with my printing needs, I can connect my phone to it to print photos of my students

MARCIA from ORTHOPEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE

GREAT MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE

Highly recommend the HPLUS PRO to any office with any size staff

Pros

If we had not purchased this software with all of the time saving features I would not have been able to maintain an office of 3 surgeons by myself. Charges, billing, posting payments, refunds, automatic posting of large electronic remittance advice patient statements, etc speed is wonderful, easy to transition, support staff is great. The input of different clients to Healthpac has enabled them to help us all with updating the software to our needs as we all progress. We have been with Healhpac for 10 years and the HPLUS PRO is fantastic. It does save time and time is money.

Cons

MORE WIKI AT THE HPLUS PRO SITE

December 2013

Minhaz from http://www.prohealthbilling.com/

December 2013

Medical Billing Software

Your post is very good. It is very impotent to me. I've bookmarked the page. I have a new information of "Medical Billing Software" This is Very Interesting Subject of Me. This is a secured web-based "Medical Billing Software" so there will be no need to install anything. We have detailed setup instructions and would be happy to help you by phone, email or online. I Hope This is very good "Electronic Medical Billing Software" for you and Your Business. Thank You

Pamela from Glendale MRI Institute

April 2010

Not sure what you want in this space.

I heartily recommend it - we have had a most positive experience with Healthpac.

Pros

Great step-by-step implementation, good response from support, trainers who know the product and are responsive and helpful, solid software that knows what a biller needs to be efficient and effective. I like how the reports have been reorganized and expanded.

Cons

I can't think of one - the billers I list below might have a feature here or there that they would like tweaked, or added.

carla from midwest gi

practice manager

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for the state of the art system that may need to have unique enhancements to meet your billing needs.

Pros

Cons

I dont have any.

November 2014

Carol from N/A

November 2014

Very Helpful

It is so easy to use and made with such a logical design. Most software of this kind take forever to get used to but this one I got the hang of right off. There are many features about this product that make my day so much easier. If you are in search of a software currently, I highly recommend.

Darlene from Omega Billing Service

HPro from Healthpac

Absolutely a program worth buying!!!

Pros

Cons

Have not found any cons for this product. Just the best!!

February 2015

Sarah from N/A

February 2015

Overall-- GREAT

Love Healthpac's HPlusPro. Navigation is made simple and checking in and out patients is a breeze. The whole process time is cut down with their software and continuous updates! Have never had any issue with them.

July 2009

Kristi from SE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CO

July 2009

KRISTI SMITH

INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO ITS COMPETITORS.

Pros

WONDERFUL TO USE AND GREAT TECH SUPPORT!

Cons

CAN'T THINK OF ANY!