• Pros

• "MediTab offers so much that can make our jobs easier; flowsheets, patient management / clinic flow systematic; documentation; RX management"

• "Extremely efficient and people friendly. Training is easy and short term. The single database concept makes this product easy to use. "

• "The software is hugely customizable. It is very reasonably priced and the US management do try to work with offices to get things straightened out."

• Cons

• "Took a while to learn how to work with it, but after watching some videos online, got the hold of it"

• "Only on one occasion i called customer service and had to wait a little over 5 minutes to speak to someone , But the following day i called customer service again and waitted less than a minute. "

• "While it can be customized the process is laborious and it takes me a few minutes to remember how to do it every time that I try."

Browse Intelligent Medical Software by Meditab Reviews

Excellent practice automation system for ambulatory medical office, optimizes the user experience

One of the benefits that I like the most is that this software helps close the gap between mental health problems, substance abuse and the need for an electronic health record (EHR) to improve efficiency in their practice and improve care to the patient. It has live technical support from experts, specific mental health templates, mental health EHR characteristics, allows to better communicate the key information and with greater precision and the delivery of attention summaries and other information required by the significant use.

Pros

I like most is that Intelligent Medical Software is a practice automation system, designed exclusively to optimize the user experience, offers powerful functionality and practical usability. It provides physicians and caregivers with a complete set of tools to make informed decisions, manage regulatory compliance and quickly identify the inefficiencies of the process. It is potentially Electronic Health Practice, and you can access the complete information from anywhere and at any time.

Cons

I like the least is that the administration of the consulting room has to be subjective in some approaches, that is, case by case, I consider that the effectiveness of the treatment must go hand in hand with the software and the qualitative observations of each case.

Response from Meditab Software

Replied June 2018

Heidi from Community Health Care

Best software by far

This sioftware makes my job hassle free, especially with automatic notifications regarding co-pay, or if i must obtain a patients signature. The physicians i work with are excited that they will never have to type out another note

Pros

The doctors i have worked with love the voice recognition. It makes it so much easier than having to type out a note. Me personally i love the co payment notification and the patient tracking is great. For those of you who work with multiple doctors, it helps tremendously knowing where each patient is at all times.

Cons

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with any concerns. You can reach us at (510) 909-8182 to discuss these issues further.

Anthony F. from AFF Wellness Consulting Corp.

Decent Medical Records Software

Good software for now. Changing would probably be more work than it's worth right now and not sure if it would be better. "Grass is always greener..."

Pros

It is HIPAA compliant and while it looks overwhelming, it is quick to get the hang of.

Cons

There are many features of the software that we do not use here so we pay for a lot that we don't use. Constantly "running out of memory" errors. Especially at the front desk, where it causes backups with patients. If you scan in 10-15 documents you have to close out of the whole program and restart it. Very annoying and unproductive. Also a little dated with some operations.

David from Colorado Skin & Vein

Complicated and poor coding from people are not end users

We purchased to get our insurance AR in line and monitor it better. Our billing company had an extremely difficult time integrating resulting and huge errors. This was partially the billing company but also due to the no user friendly way the system processes claims and adjustments. They need to bring all the coders back state side with people who know US billing and coding to redo the workflow with end user in mind.

Pros

Cons

Initial training was almost useless as they spent most of the try trying to fix technical issues. The software does not perform some of the features that were sold. There are so many different way to perform similar task it is difficult to see if there is internal consistency in reporting and office procedures for performing task. It is the least efficient software I have ever used, 5 clicks where 1-2 would do. Insurance adjudication protocols were clearly written by people in India who have not actually used our US medical system. Simple things like taking deductibles up front have not been thought about and cause open credit issues in patient legers. The cash system is not well integrated with the claims system so if your office does a significant amount of insurance as well as cash pay there are constant issues in ensuring the books stay straight. Making corrections to the system if a claim is incorrect or cash pay are incorrect are almost impossible and many times require deleting the whole interaction and starting over. The user interface is kind of ugly and unrefined. Photo manager is ancient. Patient connections (text messaging, confirmations) has never worked correctly and we had two incidents of the system harmer texting patients where it had to be fully turned off. We now use an outside vendor because we don't trust the system. It is difficult to keep running data on the clinical side.

Lorie from SpringCreek Fertility

A Flexible Fertility EHR to maximize productivity and quality

Fertility EHR and associates are committed to making the EHR an enhancement tool to increase productivity and quality control. Like all EHR's it is a work in progress, and the associates here are committed to evolving and improving as Best Practices in Fertility evolve and change.

Pros

Flexibility and Customer Services, complete Fertility suite encompassing embryology, clinical services, billing and some marketing tools.

Cons

inconsistency of commands and icons between screens, difficult to extract information into printed formats

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Intelligent medical software

Overall I feel that IMS has been a good addition to the clinic. It does the job it needs to do and contributes to clinic flow.

Pros

I like that this system was easy to navigate. It also seems to be very organized. The categories and fields are appropriate. The training that was provided to employees was adequate.

Cons

The system froze a lot and had a lot of bugs. It seemed at least someone in the office was always on the phone with tech support. That being said, as updates were released this issue seemed to improve.

Padmaja from Heffron Clinic

IMS Software Product Review

Pros

IMS is very easy to understand and navigate. Training for the system went very smoothly for everyone in the office, and they were very organized when giving us the training. The support team is very friendly and helpful. Initially, we had online training for the system to prepare, and before it was time to "go live," we had on-site training. We have been using the system for three to four years now, and within six months of beginning, we were able to be paperless in the office. Since having the system, we have been able to qualify for incentive payments and meet the requirements for various incentives. We also ran into a situation where we were audited, and the technical support team at IMS were very helpful throughout the entire audit process and in helping us prepare for it. Then they were happy to hear from us when we had passed the audit successfully.

Cons

Having to leave a message when calling support. Sometimes it takes awhile to hear back, but this doesn't happen very often.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Debbie from Audubon Fertility

Clinical Challenges Resolved

We have seen our time management improve significantly with MediTab.

Pros

Cons

Complexity of the system to learn. Some of the glitches we are encountering could most likely be resolved, but we seem to be just accepting them. We are not using the system to its full potential because there are just so many hours in the day to do our work and learn the new system.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Richard from Advanced Health and Pain

Too Much For a Chiropractor

This software is not built for chiropractors. There is way too much here. For a medical doctor I think it would work really well and to be fair that is their target demographic. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you know where everything is it works pretty smoothly. If I had a choice I would probably use a different software, but for now it does handle everything I need.

Pros

Finding diagnoses is pretty easy through the search tool.

Cons

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Michelle from Hunter Vision

Easy to navigate!

Pros

Made surgery scheduling easier with simplicity and works well because of many integrations with other systems.

Cons

Was a little confusing trying to figure out how to get the system to work with other integrations.

August 2011

Sarah from Grand Island Foot Clinic

August 2011

We went from an office that had only a Practice Management system to SuiteMed IMS in March 2011. The transition was so smooth and painless that we were able to go LIVE on April 1st 2011. Since going live we have not slowed down our patient care at all, we are seeing an increase in production in all areas of the office and we are able to manage the cash flow with ease. I give a lot of credit to our VAR that we use: 1st Providers Choice has been so great to work with and has been there every step of the way. Usually the more you work in an EMR system, the more you find that you don't like it. It doesn't do what you want it to do and as you are shopping for an EMR solution, it is so hard to be sure you cover every base. We shopped for 18 months and looked at about 20+ EMR programs. I can personally tell you, the more we use the SuiteMed IMS solution, the more we love it. This is the package deal for any office or clinic with or without Satellite Clinics involved. It is easy for the medical staff to document and go about their daily duties without slowing them down. It is simple and quick for the front office staff to collect any information that they may need, and it is the best system to manage your cash flow. We chose to go with this system because of the ease in all areas of the office. We didn't have to sacrifice any part of the office with this system. It really is the "GOLD" package deal for EMR software.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Phillip from Medical Practice

Always a day late but never a dollar short.

It's equivalent to quicksand. Attempts to get the program to work properly are expensive and frustrated by poor service.

Pros

It has great potential for a large group with a dedicated computer programmer.

Cons

Misleading advertising. We were told that the program could integrate various aspects of the office. We were not told that we would have to buy 3rd party software and have new programming of our system to get spirometry and allergy injections to be integrated. The spirometry program never worked properly. The fees seemed excessive. I asked for the password to the encrypted MySQL database resident on my server in order to archive the patient data for information requests when I close my office and will no longer be using Meditab. I was told that I would have to pay 3K and sign a contract with a gag order about the fee.

Katie from Psychiatric Outreach

Industry: Mental Health Care

Terrible

Missing DSM diagnoses, medications, etc. Unable to see who prints prescriptions, or how many times they are printed; .major issues with faxes not coming in thru the EMR, constant charges for "updates or builds", useless features that are required for MU reporting, but are very hard to implement.Have to click click click to get one specific thing logged in the chart. Customer service doesn't speak clear English and do not know how to problem solve frequently to get to the root of the problem; were told often, our product doesn't have the capability, I'm sorry.

Cons

Was told it was specifically for psychiatry & the templates for our finished product were a joke!!!!

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

May 2016

Bonnie from Associated Family Practice

May 2016

Software review

Pros

It was easy to use. and easy to get help when there was a question or problem

Cons

I have no complaints. Every time I had any issue it was resolved very quickly. great customer service! and a great team.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

You will spend more time clicking and typing to populate notes than with any other EHR platform

none, and since joining a new clinic I'm stuck with it

Pros

I like the patient chart or document view screen and its layout. That is it. As a provider I have yet to find another redeemable quality with this software.

Cons

Want to enter a template into the note? Ok, click the template which opens up a dialogue window that can't be edited prior to entering it into the note. It then populates the template into the top of the note section you are adding it to without an option of placing it elswhere. Then editing the templated information within the note requires a double click of a different icon... Want to just edit any part of your note? That requires clicking another box. I should be able to enter a template with a single click and edit it on the fly. I should be able to leave my cursor anywhere in the note and have the template populate in that location. I have never spent so much time documenting after patient visits with any of the other 3 EHR platforms I've used or a handful of others that I've demo'd.

Response from Meditab Software

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with the concerns. You can reach us at (510) 201-0130 to discuss these issues further.

February 2014

Terri from Little Rock Foot Clinic

February 2014

I have been using Fox Meadows since 2008.

Pros

I like the SuiteMed software. It is very user-friendly. It is easy to learn, especially for my staff. The people at Fox Meadows are always available when there are technical issues. The Fox Meadows staff are very friendly and pleasant to talk to. It's nice that they will respond in a timely manner if not right when you call. The people training for the program are very knowledgeable about the program and can answer any questions you may have.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about this program. I do not like change, but they made it easy when I had to change.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Tariq from Tariq Siddiqi, MD PC

Review of IMS Software

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I am able to get where I need to go within the system very easily without having to leave the screen I'm on, and I am able to return to where I was very easily. I have never been very comfortable with computers, but I am able to use IMS for everything I need in my practice.

Cons

Having to wait for a return phone call after leaving a message for technical support, but it is not often that it happens.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

April 2016

Ash from NSCP

2.5

April 2016

Decent EMR but not as much bang for your buck as top notch EMRs.

Pros

It is a highly customizable EMR that the manufacturers work to fit around your practice needs.

Cons

There are basic features that are missing and many glitches. For instance scheduling parameters for efficient patient booking are missing and we get random diagnosis codes added into visit notes for no apparent reason. Claims to be a cloud based system, but they charge you for each workstation you want to utilize.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Ryan from Desert Edge Medical Co.

No free costumer support, you have to go through local vendor who can charge you even to reset a password.

Pros

Adaptable and easy click buttons. Once you learn to navigate the software you can get a lot of things done.

Cons

You will pay out the nose if you need help with anything. The software is very complex and not very user friendly, so if you have a lot of questions your local vendor is going to make a killing.

July 2015

Gregory from Hampton Roads ENT and Allergy

July 2015

Great service!!

Pros

Always helpful and quick to assist. Ready to assist at the drop of a hat!

Cons

I have no complaints. It's easy to use and the techs are always knowledgeable and helpful.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Luana from New School University

Very Good Software for Bigger Practices

I've worked this system now for almost 2 years. And this is one of the easiest systems to use. Its extremely detailed and has several parameters for your report viewing. I am the billing manager for an orthopedic surgery practice. The ease of maneuvering between screens and different accounts. The templates that are made for reports are beautiful!!! Only complaint is Customer Service techs. They take a little long to fix an issue but once they fix it, its fixed permanently.

Response from Meditab Software

Replied June 2018

Dana from Genesis Dermatology

IMS Review

Pros

The technical support is like none other with this vendor. It's great!

Cons

Having to leave a message to receive a call back for help. This really hasn't been much of an issue, as once I e-mail tech support, they usually return calls within 5-10 minutes to help us rectify our issue.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Vivek from Cyber Informatica W.L.L

Intelligent Pharmacy Software

Pros

- Easy scheduling of procedures - Many filters for report viewing - Free trial before buying - Exhaustive patient chart and flowsheets

Cons

- Should be more user friendly and easier to navigate

Kristen from Cardiac Institute of the Palm Beaches, PA

Excellent EMR

Pros

I appreciate the user friendliness of the product and the easy access to the vendor for questions.

Cons

Occasionally, the program has error messages. When it does, Fox Meadows is contacted, and the issue is resolved

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Charles from Lexington Billing Service, LLC

January 2014

We are a billing service and use IMS exclusively for all our clients.

Pros

Cons

There is very little to not like. I guess the only thing I can think of is the ability to have things changed or modified.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Sharon from In-Line Chiropractic Care, P. A.

IMS

I enjoy using this software because it addresses everything I need.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Multifunctionality in the same program.

Intelligent program that includes many details of multidisciplinary work.

Pros

The integration of many functions in the same promama. the diversity of services and details.

Cons

The unfriendliness of the program for the large amount of information that is handled in it. Many information cells that could be reduced a little.

sujana from CAPITOL CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES

Reports, Pqrs

PQRS- automatically should pop up the mistakes at the time of entry, its difficult to go back on record and submit it later, we may forget the treatment done back in Jan , while we are in Dec. Reports- Simple Date should be used- So many Actual dates, Deposit date, Posting Date, Etc... is confusing to have a unique record for Posting of charges, Cash and AR reports too.

Pros

GOOD emr s/w

Cons

Can be improved in charges area and reports area

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Mohammad from Mohammad Yunus MDPA

October 2011

Although the process of selecting an EMR was very intimidating, the sales process was very easy. I spoke directly to my project manager who presented the software as it would fit my practice. The implementation went well. I am a 64 year old physician, and I use the system on a daily basis in my busy practice.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

January 2013

Ann from Byron Timberlake MD

January 2013

I would certainly recommend IMS provided by Intuitive Solutions to a colleague. The support and personal, prompt attention weve received, in addition to the training resources and the clear, open communication, are above and beyond the level of any other system we evaluated.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Skyller from Hammer and Forge Chiropractic

I have used Intelligent in the past for EHR and management. It has been good.

Pros

Their software not only is a great EHR software but also assists in general practice management issues. It makes things easier having them on one software.

Cons

The pro for this software is also the con. Since the software tries to do multiple things, sometimes there is a lack of efficiency.

Response from Meditab Software

Replied November 2018

May 2012

Melissa from Family Foot and Ankle Center, PA

May 2012

I am writing today for the opportunity to share how pleased we are with SuiteMed IMS. Dr. Smith is now a "wiz" at notes and super billing. I learn something new just about every day that helps us to be more streamlined and efficient. Thank You For All That You Do!

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

David from Horvath Dermatology Associates

Fox Meadow support and IMS electronic health care records

Pros

Ease of use and excellent support.

Cons

It is time-consuming to customize. Updates are unpredictable and may have glitches.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Desiree from Endocrine Clinic of West Florida

January 2014

Great software, highly recommended!

Pros

It's very user friendly.

Cons

I don't have anything I like least about this product. Everything is very user friendly.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

yassaman from UBC

great tool

Pros

very helpful and time saving, enjoyed all the details and instructions that were given. I used this for a school project but recommend it for every field of work

Cons

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Paras from Vinayak

October 2011

This is one of the best software I have ever seen. Functionality rich, easy to use, truly paperless, truly integrated, great live support and total ROI. Thanks SuiteMed.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

July 2016

Tiffany from Southwest kidney institute

July 2016

Intelligent Med. Software

Pros

I like that this is easy to use and I would recommend this to any medical facilities to use.

Cons

I dont have anything that I dont like about this product/ vendor as of yet.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Chamara from Faculty of medicine

Great software for medical field

Overall it is a very good software for all healthcare workers

Pros

It offers excellent practical usability and functionality.It notifies both caregivers and physicians regarding the information on process and it's insufficies.

Cons

There are some defects of commands and data extraction.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. Get all of my needs done in a short period of time. Would recommend to others.

Cons

Once in a while support is needed. The support line is often busy or very long waits. Otherwise I like it.

Response from Meditab Software

Replied June 2018

Alexander from ASTA Newborn Screening

Really good application reasonable cost

Pros

It connects all your Hospital areas It has a free trial Really easy to use when yo learn about it Good performance Great system's support

Response from Meditab Software

Replied June 2018

Zaria from Target m

This software was well worth the price. It was super easy to use and learn. I'll definitely be using it again soon and hopefully exploring other options.

Response from Christopher

Replied June 2018

Harun from Sakarya university

Graduate students training

Pros

To train software is positive side and very easy

Cons

Software is very hard to input and not to clear