• Pros

• "Clinic Tracker Support is easy to get a hold of and always makes sure the problem is fixed and that we are satisfied with the service. They always work with us. "

• "What it potentially could do. How I can see what my whole practice is doing. That there are features that look helpful, I jut don't know how to use them yet. "

• Cons

• "I don't think we've found any cons in this software. "

• "Slow connection, CT sometimes freezes (we are working with CT currently to fix this). "

• "Not as user friendly as it was advertised. That it is not cloud based. The amount of training there is. "

Browse ClinicTracker EHR Reviews

I love is an excellent system of clinical practice record and electronic medical record.

The benefits that highlight the functionality of this software are: The Patient dashboard provides access to all patient data. The User Dashboard allows providers to access the status of their patients' details, procedures, appointments, messages, compliance alerts and ePrescription notifications. It is designed to optimize workflows from entry to discharge. The platform automates all clinical routines, increases billing efficiency, improves staff productivity and provides tools that help you manage your clinic effectively.

Pros

I like the most is that it is certified by ONC-ATCB for mental health and substance abuse practices. Consider that the program is suitable for almost all consultation settings, from small clinics to large behavioral health centers or abuse of articles with multiple locations.

Cons

I like the least is that the treatment for substance abuse is delicate, and for many approaches, the perspective of the work is case by case. However, the software is supported by ONC-ATCB for mental health and substance abuse practices.

Cara from UHS

Clinic Tracker - easy to use, comprehensive

Pros

For users, it is easy to navigate and manage. The stock templates are comprehensive and easy to use. As an administrator, it is pretty easy to adjust the user settings as well as the system settings. This is a system that could easily be utilized in a private practice setting, especially since there is an optional billing component.

Cons

As an administrator, some of the reports do not capture the kind of data that I'm looking for (client demographics for example), and it is not always clear as to what fields are being pulled from to generate the reports. As a user, the treatment plan templates have way too many fields, some of which are redundant.

Response from JAG Products

Replied October 2019

Hi Cara: Thanks for posting the review. As you know, we truly value your feedback but, even more, the partnership we've had with UHS for the past 10 years. We'll have your Success Representative, Max, contact you so he can explain how you can customize reports exactly as you want them by using our Report Builder. ClinicTracker's Form Builder also has a feature that lets you add, hide, and re-order tabs on forms like the Treatment Plan. It's all straightforward and easy to accomplish. Whenever you have questions like these, never hesitate to simply reach out to Max, or contact us through the ClinicTracker Support Portal. We're always looking to help users make the most of our system.

BRIDGET from Lamplight Counseling Services

A well intended mess

I like that I have better supervision over my staff. The note is the superbill so we have better staff compliance with notes. The reasons I chose it were valid. It is an integrated, customizable product that can grow with us. It does not work well with Apple products, at all. I just wish that they were consistent, and they are not. Their 100% satisfaction is a joke. We have had thousands of support tickets over the last year and I have only once been sent a satisfaction survey. I've been on their training calls. Those are mostly sales videos with a little training mixed in. Their customer relations people have reached out. They try to help, and I can not help but wonder why they can not get their product to stabilize.

Pros

The user dashboard is informative. You can highlight and save your most used reports. It is highly, almost too customizable. The staff is incredibly nice. So much so it took me a long time to leave this review. The billing feature works well, scheduling is well integrated into the virtual system which is nice. Love the patient portal. We are able to send out documents for people to sign virtually which is also very helpful.

Cons

This product appears to be combination of licenses from a bunch of other products, & they don't always work well together. Some part of the product is almost always broken. At this moment I can not login because a server is down. Last week I had client's cut off mid-session because of that problem & it isn't fixed yet. Their Tier one tech support is almost useless, and only accessible through the portal. You have to go back & forth with them 4-5 times before they will even look at the issue. I swear they are reading from a script. The Diagnostic Assessment, Crisis Plan and Treatment plan are useless in their current state. You of course, can pay them to customize it. Or you can learn how to do it yourself. But they have terrible documentation. Most of the time the documentation does not explain what something does, or how to use it. It just describes what a particular module is. When I ask tech support for help they don't understand the question. Set up was a nightmare. I lost several staff through the process. They were teaching me how to implement the system, but not how to use it. They did give me staff a brief training, but then when my staff had problems I had no idea how to help because I was still trying to finish implementation and had not learned how to use it yet. This is my 3rd EHR. My practice outgrew the other two. It has so much potential, but bigger practices wouldn't put up with the problems and smaller practices don't have the technical staff to keep up.

Reasons for Choosing ClinicTracker EHR

We outgrew Theranest, and ClinicTracker gave a better presentation than EHR your way.

June 2011

Hildee from The Bridge Family Center, Inc.

June 2011

The Bridge Family Center is located in West Hartford CT and operates an outpatient psychiatric clinic for children. The Bridge received notice that the software company that owned the software for the clinic was going out of business. The Bridge reviewed numerous software packages in an effort to find a replacement for the software. ClinicTracker was selected for a number of reasons. First, all of our interactions with the staff at ClinicTracker were pleasant. ClinicTracker staff was very accommodating, supplying demos for different Bridge staff members. Demos were also set up to show particular portions of ClinicTracker to specific Bridge staff (i.e. BillingTracker to billing and financials staff, clinical portions of ClinicTracker to clinical staff). There was no hard sell attitude when dealing with ClinicTracker. Demos of ClinicTracker highlighted the system's ease of use. This was very attractive because our previous system was complicated and cumbersome to use. From the first demo of ClinicTracker Bridge staff thought it was a system they could quickly become familar with and begin to use. ClinicTracker was an affordable software option for The Bridge. Once ClinicTracker was selected the real work began. The Bridge required a very fast turnaround on implementation because our current software would no longer be available. ClinicTracker staff was awesome during implementation. In a one month time frame they had installed the software and imported Bridge data from our current vendor and mapped it into ClinicTracker. Imported data was reviewed the Bridge staff. ClinicTracker staff worked closely with Bridge staff to make sure everything looked correct and operated successfully. On March 31st ClinicTracker trained Bridge clinical staff. We were live on April 1! ClinicTracker continued to work with Bridge finance staff to set up electronic billing through our clearinghouse. At the end of the first week our test batches had been accepted at the clearinghouse. In the last two and half months ClinicTracker has made some requested tweaks, giving us an even more usable, compatible system for our business. I have never had such positive feedback from staff following the implementation of a new system as I did with ClinicTracker. All staff comments have been positive. ClinicTracker is easy to learn and easy to use. I literally have had staff say to me "I love this system". ClinicTracker staff continues to be supportive and very responsive to questions. I believe The Bridge could not have made a better software selection.

Diane from The Family & Children's Society

June 2011

The Family & Children's Society recently became an Article 31 Medicaid clinic. In the preliminary planning, we realized that we did not have software that would be compliant with the Medicaid paperwork. The change was a huge learning curve for many therapists and billing staff in our agency, so the switch to CT was not without difficulty. We have various other services (funding sources) that have different paperwork requirements so there were some gaps in our needs. The CT team was very responsive to our needs and did all they could to make the transition go smoothly. Their customer service is very good--their support team responds to inquiries within the hour on almost all requests and they are very accommodating. They plan to become certified with OMH which is a big plus for our agency. Because not all people learn in the same way, some therapists have struggled with learning all the features that are available to them. We have suggested CT make a training video that can be used to train new employees. In the future we also look forward to a Web-based application to accommodate our remote staff. We would recommend CT to anyone who is searching for software to meet the Medicaid mental health requirements.

Alina from TrueConf

Great EHR software for telemedicine!

Our company provided APIs to embed video conferencing into Clinic Tracker meeting scheduling sysytem. The experience was great, the team was very helphul and responsive. Additionally, we were positively surprised with overall functionality of ClinicTracker software, with the amount of useful features any healthcare facility should absolutely love.

Pros

ClinicTracker is specifically designed for mental health facilities with patients in mind. This software is easy to use and deploy, doesn't require a lot of traning and really boosts doctors' workflow.

Cons

I don't think we've found any cons in this software.

September 2016

Hallie from L'esprit Mental Health Center

2.5

September 2016

Clinic Tracker - GOOD Program

Kristin from everythingEHR

Our Behavioral Health Providers Love This Software

After recommending a product to my beloved industry, behavioral health, that didn't work but promises big features, it was imperative we find a Windows-based Behavioral Health EHR that could deliver. ClinicTracker is hands down the best Windows-based EHR for Behavioral Health on the market. The list of features in endless and their turn around time for updates and product development is astounding (3 days to one week). Best of all - it actually works. Our providers love it, our billing clients love it, and our revenue cycle management clients love it. We know we are doing right by our mental health providers and agencies when they take the time to call us and say thank you for recommending ClinicTracker as one of the options we present to them.

February 2015

Barbara from The New Learning Therapy Center

February 2015

ClinicTracker New Users

Pros

The people at ClinicTracker are really the best! Very honest and straightforward. They have helped us with every issue we've had, sometimes within minutes! I really like that they are extremely knowledgeable about the system and can explain anything and everything.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the vendor. Only issue with the product is that navigation is not smooth. It can be hard to find things, or it takes a number of clicks to get where you need to go. However, ClinicTracker is open to new suggestions, and they make changes for you! They really listen to the customer.

Jeffrey from QCI Behavioral Health

June 2011

We use Clinic Tracker for a complex community based program with 500 active patients. We use it for medical records, scheduling, and billing. Prior to CT we were using paper charts and we are now miles ahead with an electronic record system. Customer support is fantastic with an incredible response time for questions. Clinic Tracker has accommodated many custom development requests to meet the needs of our program. If you don't have a cookie cutter operation and need some software flexibility, Clinic Tracker is a very good option.

Debbie from Manna Health Professional Services

Gets Our Behavioral Health Agencies Paid FAST

I own a mental health billing and revenue cycle management company. We dove in with a N.C. based behavioral health EHR that made big promises and left us and all of our clients in a mess. We needed other products to turn to and fast or we would have lost our family business. ClinicTracker is one of those products that came to the rescue. Their billing product gives us every possible option: Direct connection and full integration to Trizetto (Gateway EDI), connection to ANY other clearinghouse, direct connection to all of our payers if needed, AND they let us print HCFA claims. Our providers love the EHR and HR tools for practice management. IT is one of the EHRs we recommend when our clients are looking for the best. No complaints!

Bernie from SeaView Community Services

June 2011

SeaView Community Services is a private non-profit social services agency in Seward, Alaska. We chose to move to ClinicTracker in July 2010 because of its versatility and customer support's ability to make custom changes for us. We are an agency that provides combined services of substance use and mental health services. The individual SU and MH forms in ClinicTracker were impressive. However, as we continued to integrate our programs to function as one program, ClinicTracker staff worked along side of us to modify existing forms and to help us create a combine Behavioral Health Assessment and combined Treatment Plan specific to the Alaska Regulations and our business needs. We now have a clinical database that is a tool for our staff and not a burdensome requirement.

Amy from Open Door Center for Change

Industry: Mental Health Care

Knowledge, customer service, full package

Amazing support!

Pros

Value comes from the breadth of services in one place, responsiveness and anticipation of my needs. They've obviously done this for a while and know how to not just give me a clinical tool but also support my business model.

Cons

Lots to learn. Not as intuitive as it could be. There is a trade-off when you pick a tool that does as much as this one does--but worth it in the end, if you want a tool to help you build for the future.

Heather from Prosperity Eating Disorders and Wellness

Industry: Mental Health Care

Many things that should be simple are not.

face to face training needs to happen more on the front end. Too complicated of a system to just read the help from the help guide

Alan from United Health Services Hospitals, Inc

June 2011

We have been using ClinicTracker for a number of years in our outpatient clinic. We have also contracted to implement ClinicTracker in our crisis service and our inpatient programs as well. Their support has been wonderful and each member of their team is positive and solution-focused. We are really pleased with the product and the service.