• Pros

• "Easy to use. Excellent customer support. Great price."

• "Cheap, very easy to use and just works. Formulary check works very well half the time. I like that I can use it on my phone as well"

• "Ease of use. Program is easily learned and has great features"

• Cons

• "Could be faster. The site is very stable but I wish it was faster when I am using it in our busy clinic environment "

• "The repopulation of the sig is a bit boring; the prescription detail is at times overwhelming and sometimes can miss details "

• " The platform for mobile devices could be improved. It's very difficult to use on his mobile types of platform. Whereas On the PC is a very simple process."

Browse MDToolbox-Rx Reviews

Kit Yue from Kit Yue Wong, MD

Wonderful product

Running my private practice is so much easier now! I have referred several colleagues to this product.

Pros

ease of use ability to use on my cell phone and iPad ability to prescribe controlled substances

Cons

nothing! it is great, I have no complaints

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review and thank you for referring your colleagues to MDToolbox! We are happy to have made it easier to run your practice and electronically prescribe controlled substances. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Valori from GV Home Healthcare

Practice saver

Extremely easy to use. Just add the patient information-which involved typing in the patient name, cut-and-pasting the address and date of birth, and finding the pharmacy. There is a feature which uses the patients' city and state to assist finding the local pharmacy....again, there are not enough superlatives to describe this product and its affordability.

Pros

The product is so easy and simple to set-up and use. The instructions were succinct and immediately worked as it should. I can prescribe even controlled substances in less than 30 seconds. The price for a stand-alone e-prescribing is extremely affordable. I have a small, boutique practice and use OpenEMR, which is a free EMR without e-prescribing. Paying 30.00/month for e-prescribing mandated by Arizona law allows me to continue to serve my small, rural Arizona population. There are not enough superlatives to describe MD Toolbox-RX.

Cons

I was not made aware of this product sooner.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you, as well as helping you meet your state mandate. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Phillip from Flawless Image Medical Aesthetics

Mdtoolbox

Works well for use as basic escripts but speed needs to be much enhanced and improved pharmacy search. Pharmacy search is the MOST bothersome and TIME consuming aspect of this software the would possibly cause me to change to another vendor. Patient database export is a HUGE feature drawback that is not available.

Pros

Most cost effective Easy to process medications

Cons

Very very difficult to find pharmacies Pharmacy search algorithm by city or street very poor Setup and options are very difficult to understand and not user friendly Search for patients often hangs or stalls and recent patient list should be much longer I should be able to export my entire list of patients receiving medications on an excel spreadsheet format so that these can be reviewed and assessed in their entirety without searching for patients one by one.

Reasons for Choosing MDToolbox-Rx

Price was initial reason I started but have found many drawbacks to the service and software. Pharmacy search and no access to the entire database of my patients as a spreadsheet may cause me to switch to a different vendor

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding our system cost-effective and easy to process your medications. We are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment! I see that you recently contacted us regarding our patient export feature, did our answer satisfy your need? We are also happy to take a feature request regarding the recent patient list. If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help with any issues you may be experiencing. Have a great day!

sajid from Psychiatry & Neurology - SMH

Its a good experience

Pros

Loved the EPCS ability to prescribe with almost all the pharmacies across USA. Really liked the ability to be paperless for controlled meds.

Cons

Interface not linking with EMR , some pharmacies not accepting it, not very user friendly interface.

Mitchell from Dr. Halper

Use for telemedicine

Makes my practice functional.

Pros

I use this daily. Telepsychiatry would be impossible without it.

Cons

none. I am happy with what you offer now.

Reasons for Choosing MDToolbox-Rx

Excellent customer support.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are pleased MDToolbox's e-prescribing software is an integral part of your telemedicine practice. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Mindy from Whole Child Pediatrics

Easy to use but would like a few tweaks

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive. Easy to see all the medicine prescribed for the patient. Can send prescription directly to the pharmacy and immediately get back verification that was received.

Cons

Difficult to look up an identify pharmacies. Really dislike that pharmacies are identified by number. I would prefer if the software would list the street and city. When looking for a pharmacy, would prefer if list the pharmacies in the specific city and the surrounding cities as well. Patients dont always know exactly in which city their pharmacy is located and it makes it difficult to find.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you are finding it easy to use our e-Prescribing system. The system does allow you to search for pharmacies by street and city, as well as partial zip codes to provide a wider search. We are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment! If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Sheena from MedPsych Associates of NJ

Great eRx system

Overall efficient and easy to use.

Pros

Overall I like the ease of prescribing through this system. Once a patient is entered, it is easy to renew prescriptions and write new ones as well. I don't spend too much time sending scripts compared to other electronic systems I've used.

Cons

The system for entering new patients could be improved. Their name, address, birthday, and preferred pharmacy are not together in a format that is easy to follow. You have to look for the fields which is extra effort. Also difficult initially finding the preferred pharmacy. It would make more sense to search by the zip code and see all pharmacies there to choose from.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Sheena, thank you for your review! We are glad that you are finding it so easy and efficient to use our system. You do have the ability to search all pharmacies within a specific zip code and we are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment. We could also create a feature request regarding the patient detail editor field placement. If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team will happily assist you. Have a great day!

Noreene from Nicholas Rossos, M.D.

Very easy to use Prescription Program

Pros

I was able to figure out how to use it on my own when my secretary was out for a week. The ease of operation is really impressive and there are so few steps to complete the transaction. We are very happy that we chose this system.

Cons

Sometimes a prescription request is repeated and this is annoying. Otherwise we do not have any specific problems to report.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Hi Noreene, thank you for your review! We are pleased that you are happy with our system. I wanted to reach out and inquire about the repeated messages you are receiving. It sounds like they are coming from pharmacies? Please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you would like us to look into the repeat messages. Have a great day!

Lisa from Comprehensive Clinical Care

Great product, very easy to use!

My overall experience has been great! It was very easy to set up and easy to enter the patient and pharmacy information into. It has saved me from writing hundreds of prescriptions. Definitely quicker and you can see exactly what date and time you sent the script.

Pros

This product has been a life-saver for me and writing prescriptions. It is so easy to use and for me that is important as I struggle with technology. It is very cost effect also, not very much per month. Their Customer service has been great with responding pretty quickly with any issue that I have emailed that about.

Cons

The only drawback I have seen is that it cannot interface with an EMR.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you are finding our system so easy to use and that it is saving you time. I wanted to reach out and mention that MDToolbox does integrate with most EMRs on the market, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Sarah from Holistic Women's Healing

Holistic Women's Healing Review

Pros

It is very easy to use and work in. It is user friendly even to the newest user. The price is great for the quality.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is that it automatically populates the pharmacy to the last used. This has led to sending prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy when we're busy because we forget it is set that way.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding MDToolbox-Rx so easy and user friendly. You can change what shows in the pharmacy field by default under your settings. When you have a moment, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) if you would like assistance changing it or have any other questions. Have a great day!

Eric from Dynamic Psychiatric Services

Relatively easy and intuitive

Pros

Easy enough to operate, and the customer service is very responsive. I especially like how incoming requests from pharmacies can be dealt with in numerous ways, from simply endorsing (which then gets updated to your patient's individual profile) to rejecting for any of a number of different reasons.

Cons

Features would be best learned via easily accessible video tutorial--they MAY have these available, but I haven't seen them, and so have just learned over time by either trial and error or necessity. I also think the "find pharmacy" function by both map or by name could be streamlined a bit more.

Kristin from Kristin Brooks PMHNP LLC

Easy to set up and has worked well for me for the past 2.5 years.

I'll be getting a free coffee for completing the review using this software

Pros

Like the ability to send controlled substance prescriptions electronically. Like the ability to store more than one preferred pharmacy for a client. Easy to review history of medications prescribed. Although I haven't needed to call very often, customer support has been prompt and quickly resolved my issue.

Cons

I have not been able to electronically discontinue a prescription, which is possibly a problem on the pharmacy end.

Mark from Fort Mohave Dental

I prescribe for my patients due to MDTOOLBOX-RX

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up providers and set up the practice favorite prescriptions. After setting up the routine prescriptions we prescribe we can send our prescriptions in in seconds. The fobs that we use makes verification easy. Now we never have a pharmacy say they did not receive our prescriptions. We also are current with the state DEA requirements for class II prescriptions thanks to this software

Cons

Nothing yet, because they have taken good care of us.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding it so easy to use, send presccriptions in seconds, and meet your state e-Prescribing regulations with MDToolbox! If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team will be happy to keep taking good care of you. Have a great day!

JULIE from Back to Basics Healthcare

Exceptional Use and Value of E-scribing Narcotics

With MDToolbox, I have decreased my labor time and patient's time tremendously with having to write out controlled substance scripts that cannot be called in to pharmacy or refilled without a script. My patients are extremely happy that they are not having to drive all the way to my office monthly to pick up a script which interrupts their lives with time off work as well as time spent chasing a script as well as affects their money through increased gas consumption.

Pros

The ease of use is the most important thing that I liked about the software. Also the feature of notifying the pharmacy of discontinuing the medication. That is a feature I did not have on the other software I used. I can also track the medication from escribing through to the pharmacy's acceptance which is great.

Cons

I least liked the fact that I didn't know about this software sooner so I could have used it from the beginning if it had been compatible with my other software vendors.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Julie, thank you for your review! We are so happy to have saved you time and increase your patient satisfaction. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Stephen from Stephen H. Richmond, MD, Inc

Works well

Pros

This does what it is supposed to do, which is to facilitate electronic prescriptions.

Cons

There is no feature to allow for vacations. In a group practice this may not be as bid of a problem, since you can have someone else attend to incoming requests for refills. In a solo private practice this is more difficult. It would be very useful to have a feature to signal pharmacies that one is away for a period, and/or to forward the requests to coverage.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are finding our system works well for you. I see that you reached out with these questions in July, did you receive our response with options for you? If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would be happy to assist you in ways that you can have coverage while out of the office. Have a great day!

Gabriel from San Antonio Pediatric Associates

Great tool for busy practice

It has been a great asset to my practice. I am grateful for this product.

Pros

It is easy to use to send out prescriptions in a timely manner. I like the warnings and cautions it provides if a medicine is too soon to prescribe or has interactions. The software to translate my prescription jargon is very accurate.

Cons

The search tool, when searching a patient's name is very restrictive to correct spelling and not by first name look up.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are finding our e-Prescribing product such a great tool for your pediatric practice. You actually do have the ability to search for a patient via first name - you just enter a comma before the first name such as ",Steve". When you have a moment, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) if you would like assistance or have any other questions. Have a great day!

Great option for our small psychotherapy practice

Good. Will be our go to choice unless our medical record system begins to include its own e-prescribing functionality.

Pros

LOVE the electronic token system for prescribing controlled substances. No more "I lost my prescription discussions," since it goes straight to the pharmacy. Very fair pricing for the functionality. Have had a couple of technical issues and the customer service team was awesome and incredibly helpful.

Cons

The interface is a little dated and takes some getting used to. Hoping to see some more robust reporting features in coming updates.

Jill from Birchwood Professional Telepsychiatry

PMHNP review

positive

Pros

easy to implement and use. Has been easy overall to add users

Cons

have some issues with pharmacy's saying they don't receive medication

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Hi Jill, thank you for your review! We are glad that you are finding it easy to use MDToolbox's e-Prescribing system. In most cases of prescriptions that pharmacies report as not being received, it turns out to be a training issue at the pharmacy. It looks like we were able to investigate a recent case for you but please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) if you have any future issues and we'll be happy to help. Have a great day!

Ralph I from Ralph I Lopez MDPC

Use it all the time

Good to excellent. My secretary use it with no problems

Pros

The ease of use and the extent of the prescriptions available. They are comprehensive and thorough even when it is a Trade name. It also tells you how it is packaged and the dosing schedule. I was able to link all my patients easily into their system Good tech support It list all pharmacies

Cons

Very little. It is easy to use. Sometimes a patient may be hard to find...it would help if the spelling were close and it gave you a choice

tina from Restorative Health of Missouri

Time consuming to set up.

electronic ordering of compounded medicine and electronic ordering of scheduled medications.

Pros

This software is easy to use for compounded pharmaceutical's. Convenient two step process application for scheduled and controlled medication's reduces time and risk.

Cons

This software was difficult and time consuming for staff to set-up. This software does not allow the user go from one application to the next without starting over. I found this frustrating.

Virender from Virender P Singh M.D.P.A.

Rx software

It has been very user friendly.

Pros

Number of medications available and ease of directions.

Cons

Some of the directions for injections and test strips

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding our e-prescribing system so user friendly. I wanted to reach out regarding your statement about directions. While we do have a list of pre-written directions that you can click to add, you can also free-type any directions you would like into that field and even save your own custom favorite directions for future use. When you have a moment, call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would be happy to assist or answer any questions you may have. Have a great day!

William from William St. John LaCorte, MD, PMC

Very easy to use even if you dont want to use an emr

Kathleen from 1dcol

Excellent product.

So easy to use. Made hospice care easier

Pros

East of use and portability makes this so easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. This is so easy to use and did not need improvment.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad you have found MDToolbox-Rx e-Prescribing so easy to use for your hospice care. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Neeraj from Curate Healthcare Services

It's made my practice much easier

Pros

Ease of use, it's easy to access from any browser. It has always worked. The functionality appears intuitive.

Cons

No native mobile app, sometimes it's hard to figure out how to work the favorites for the medications.

Laura from Dominick Basile

Great Erx tool

Very good

Pros

Ease of use. Program is easily learned and has great features

Cons

There is nothing about the program that i dont like

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Laura, thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding our system easy to use and are enjoying the features. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Dr. Ralph I from Ralph I Lopez MDPC

when we have problem...rarely...you have been there.

easy of use; good value for the money

Pros

easy usage. listing of patients is great. the choice of ordering a drug is easy. Narcotics are always tracked accurately

Cons

a bit confusing when starting new patient. Choice of drugs isn't always by pharmaceutical name and the amounts arent easy to gice..like BID, TID

Karen from Park West Practice

extremely responsive and helpful staff

Pros

This product is extremely very easy to use even for someone not technologically sophisticated and several options are provided for use.

Carol from San Marino Psychiatric assoc

very good - need more staff to use it. There are only 2/10 using it.

Pros

Controlled substance , ease of use, having pt data at the ready

Cons

Cant delete if name added twice, not alphabetical, Would like a cures tab

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Hi Carol, thank you for your review! We are happy that you are pleased with our system, please let us know if you need any assistance adding the additional staff. You do have the ability to mark duplicate patients as inactive so they don't appear in your searches as well as list patients alphabetically. There is also a link to access CURES from the prescription writer when entering a controlled substance and we hope to establishes a CURES integration soon. Many other states have done so already and it allows direct access to the State PMP information directly within MDToolbox! If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would be happy to assist you. Have a great day!

Jack from Wapnerllc

Has made my life so much easier.

Pros

Everything. Saves me so much time not calling insurance gate keepers. Works much faster than. Any other way.

Susan from Susan Wynne, MD

Great Prescribing Software

Excellent produce and excellent customer support

Pros

Easy to use. Excellent customer support. Great price.

Cons

None. It fulfills my needs. I highly recommend it

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are so satisfied with our system and customer support, we pride ourselves on that. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Marrisa from Marrisa Isaac MD PA

MD Toolbox

Overall, it is efficient to e-scribe with MD Toolbox.

Pros

The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and customer service is prompt and responsive.

Cons

At times, the search engine to search pharmacies does not work correctly. There is a simple way to solve this by going to advanced search and typing the zip code. It would be preferable if this was corrected.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy you find our e-Prescribing system efficient and easy to use. There's a user setting that you can select to always have the pharmacy search default to the advanced search. If you have a moment, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you have any questions or for assistance with that. Have a great day!

Holly from Self Employed

MD Toolbox for Electronic Triplicates

Much easier to do electronic triplicates than on paper!

Pros

Excellent software and user friendly! Great customer service if you have a question.

Cons

Worst thing is occasionally having to change your password!

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've found MDToolbox's ePrescribing software user friendly! We know changing passwords can be a pain but we focus on a high level of security to ensure you and your patients' information is secure! If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Steven from Twin Cities Physician

I have had a good experience so far.

Pros

I have had a good experience so far. It is a very easy product to use. And the information that is stored makes it easy to recall the patient back up and re-prescribe the medications.

Craig from Caring Community Counseling

Very Easy to Use

very efficient way to send prescriptions to pharmacies

Pros

Easy to use, Easy to renew meds for follow up visits, easy to use the auto split feature to generate three months of scripts for controlled substances.

Cons

Can't send controlled substances from the app on my phone since it will not let me use the VIP code generated by my phone.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We love that you are finding it so easy to use our system. I do apologize about not being able to send a controlled substance from a mobile device using a software token, unfortunately this is a DEA regulation that we are required to satisfy. MDToolbox does offer a hardware token option that would allow for you to send controlled substances from your mobile devices though! If you would like, please call 206-331-4420 or email support@mdtoolbox.com and our support team would be happy to help get you setup. Have a great day!

Easy to sign up and use. Using only for prescribing controlled substances. Very flexible.

easy and inexpensive prescribing of controlled substances

Pros

Easy to add patients, easy to sign up to eprescribe controlled substances, information can be pre-populated by designated staff

Cons

Matt from Milwaukee Psychiatry, S.C.

MDToolbox-Rx

Pros

It is very easy to use and has good functionality.

Cons

Could have more features (e.g. a patient portal for messaging/requesting refills).

Response from MDToolbox

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you are finding our system so easy to use and are enjoying the functionality. We have several new features coming in 2020 that may interest you! If you have any additional ideas for features you would like, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would be happy to create a feature request ticket for you. Have a great day!

Ann from Atlantic Counseling Group

Industry: Mental Health Care

Makes prescription writing and recording SO much easier, saving lots of valuable time.

Ease of prescription use, records transactions - has already saved lots of time on hold with pharmacies and/or completing forms to return fax.

Pros

Tracks all entries, provides drug interaction feedback which must be overridden before prescriptions can be submitted. Although not related to the software, their customer service is the best!

Cons

Doesn't interface with our EMR system, so all new patients need to be manually entered which is time-consuming getting everything entered when with the patients.

Shel from JMC

Awesome customer service

Easy to use and the least expensive product i could find for a single private practice. Easy to work with formulary's and find the pharmacy. Easy to add new patients. Worked the very first time. Took be just an hour to sign up. And the first month is Free!

Pros

The service is easy to sign up for and free for the first 30 days. Straight forward despite the various state security regulations they must abide by. I was able to call them for even the slightest concern and spoke to the rocket scientist of Customers service people. Easy to get them on the phone! Sign up was a breeze. I am a real doctor in New York City. A surgeon to be Specific.

Cons

Wish i had found them sooner. No real down side, But FDA rules say you cant eprescribe a narcotic on the mobile app without a physical Key fob. That is just the Feds and kind of makes sense.

Customer support is great, and I appreciate the 24-7 availability of support staff!

Pros

I like the ability to pull up the prescribing information in many different formats, including a patient-friendly education handout.

Cons

I cannot think of a current feature that I don't like, but a convenient feature to add would be an interface between the CTPMP information which would help to eliminate the step of checking that website before writing controlled prescriptions.

Matthew from Matthew altman MD PLLC

Pretty good

It allows me to write the prescriptions I need to without worrying about the hassle of triplicate forms. Hard to put a price tag on that headache saved.

Pros

Easy to set up and the support team is awesome. I wish it integrated with my EMR but hey it gets the job done well.

Cons

Doesnt integrate with my EMR. That is about it. Otherwise its easy to use and is reliable.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled with your complement for our support team, we pride ourselves on that. I wanted to reach out to mention that we do integrate with most EHRs on the market. If you have a moment, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you have any questions or for assistance with that. Have a great day!

Jonathan from Appalachian Health Services

Wonderful and seemless program for sending in patient medications

Pros

Easy to use. Quick with little to no delay. Very seamless interface with both MAC and windows operating systems.

Cons

Could be a little easier to use on a mobile device but otherwise a great product. The App is convenient but normally it is easier to open through a web browser on a mobile device

Stephanie from Express Wt loss

Pros

Fast and easy to learn and use. Patients like electronic script, opposed to having to drop off at pharmacy and make second trip to pick up.

Cons

Having to have your phone in the room with the patient to send script, not all medications and instructions are in tool box like didrex 50 mg tid

Jeffrey from Adv interventional pain management pc

Started using at same time switching to new emr. If this failed I would have lost my mind.

Occasionally have glitches but usually related to connection or WiFi.

Pros

Easy to use, great support, keeps good log of patients,medications, pharmacy. Good feature on finding pharmacy according to town and state.

Angela from Daisy Family Health

Great Platform

Great, I have no complaints.

Pros

MD Toolbox is a great platform when you need to eprescribe and it is not offered within your EHR. Set up was a breeze, they were available for assistance if needed. They also set up superscripts for me. You are able to import your current patient data in as well.

Cons

Nothing...it was great. I wish they were teamed up with my EHR, I would have stayed with them.

Response from MDToolbox

Replied January 2020

Hi Angela, thank you for your review! We are happy you were satisfied with our system and found setup to be easy. We're also sad to see you go! We do integrate with most EHRs on the market, if you are ever interested in returning or have additional questions, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com). Have a great day!

Tiffany from OCCS

Extremely user friendly

Helping my patients and keeping records for medication prescribed.

Pros

I love being able to prescribe medications and give refills with shorter time frame. If they don't keep therapy appts, I can cancel refill easily.

Cons

Difficult to input pharmacy information and I would like for the medications to default to patient's last pharmacy used.